- Text Size +

 

Chapter 21: Diplomacy and Loose Ends

 

Eight months after departure.

 

“The defendant shall pay forty-three million dollars to the plaintiff. Court is adjourned.” Ordered the judge who then banged his gavel, got up, and left. Mansky immediately jumped to his feet. “This isn’t over.” He said. Sydney jumped up too. “It is. You lost. Get over it, jerk.” She said scowling down at him. She was actually half a head taller than he was and she was thoroughly enjoying that fact. He just snorted in derision and stormed out of the court room.

 

“Well that ought to help our cash flow.” Maria said smiling and rising slowly. Their plan had worked. She’d already left Mansky once the litigation started and now that the suit was over she could officially start a firm with Sydney. They already had the charter written up. They were fifty-fifty partners and incidentally were also romantic partners now too.

 

Maria took Sydney's initial indifference as a challenge and won her over. Sydney practically lived with her now. They meshed mentally more than any man she had ever been with to include Tommy; whom she was still married to technically. Its not like it mattered given their arrangement and Tommy’s paycheck had come in handy between the time she left Mansky and won the harassment lawsuit against him.

 

In any case Tommy was surely going to need someone to look after him upon his return whenever that might be. So, she decided to stay married to him albeit in name only. Sydney didn’t care about such things anyway. She remarked that she didn’t mind sharing and often suggested that it would be nice to drop a tiny man in her pussy too. Maria just rolled her eyes at that. She didn’t realize how small Tommy was and even with his ship he was barely noticeable even in the most sensitive places.

 

“Syd, what do you want to eat tonight?” Maria asked as they walked into the house. “Well now that we have our windfall I think we can afford an overpriced steak dinner.” She said while flipping through the mail. “Oh look, its from the space program.” She said tearing it open without any hesitation. Maria often wondered if her fascination with Tommy was old fashion jealousy or something more erotic.

 

“Wow! Apparently your husband is a national hero now. He made first contact with an alien civilization.” Sydney, or Syd, as Maria called her now said. “They’re going to release this to the press this Friday. Oh, and they want you to call them.” She said handing the letter over to her amazonian girlfriend. Maria skimmed it and picked up her cell phone.

 

A few hours later Maria and Syd were sitting in a fancy five star restaurant. “Its a hundred percent true. He’s the liaison between the aliens and us.” Maria said with a hint of pride in her voice. “That’s cool.” Syd said popping in a bite of steak playing it cool herself. “They said when the public finds out we might get endorsement offers.” She added. “No shit? Good thing you didn’t divorce him then.” Syd said while chewing a bite of filet; ever the pragmatist.

 

“There’s one more thing. The aliens are smaller than even the Micronauts apparently; and, he’s shrunk down to their size in order to facilitate the communication.” Maria explained. “He’s even smaller then he was before?” Syd asked. “Yeah, they said he’s like 80 something nanometers now.” She answered taking a bite of her own medium rare filet mignon. “Damn. That’s really small.” said Syd sipping her wine.

 

“He was pretty small before I doubt it will make much difference.” Maria commented. “You don’t understand that’s like truly microscopic you won’t be able to see him without a microscope.” Syd explained pulling out her phone. “Really? Well, he was hard to see before he left anyway. I guess that’ll make me what, like ten miles tall compared to him now?” Maria asked sipping her wine. Syd just laughed. “Try nearly thirty thousand.” She added. “Feet?” Maria asked. “Miles.” Syd answered.

 

Maria sat her drink down to think about that. “Yeah, you’re bigger than planet Earth compared to him at that size. Hell your boobs are moon sized to him.” She added typing into the calculator app on her phone. “Your couchy would be bigger than most countries and your nipples are three hundred and eighty miles high to him.” She continued rattling off comparisons. “He’s smaller than any of your cells. A red blood cell would be like a football stadium for him.” She said.

 

“Damn. That is small. I guess he won’t be moving back in when he gets home.” Maria said. “Too bad you’d be a planet sized goddess too.” Maria remarked taking a sip of her wine and thinking about her microscopic husband. Moon sized tits and a pussy larger than a country; it was erotic, but any interaction between them would certainly be out of the question. She couldn’t even imagine how small he was now much less actually think of something to do with him at that size.

 

“They did ask permission to give out my information as his guardian for any endorsement inquiries. You’ll be happy to know I gave it.” Maria said smiling. “Starting up a firm is a big expense any additional capital will come in handy.” Syd replied and tapped her glass onto Maria’s and both took a sip.

 

 

Cindy positioned the high magnification lens mounted on the metal arm to focus on Tommy. It made him appear a few inches to her and more importantly she could see his facial features. Without magnification she couldn’t see him at all. His 82.03125 nanometer height made him only appear to be 1/256th of an inch to her and she was only 1/16th of an inch tall herself. She saw him tap a button on his lapel.

 

“Can you hear me?” He asked. “Loud and clear.” She answered. The communication technology was amazing. His little device was encoding his voice into directed EM bursts that interfered with the electrical fields in her auditory nerves in a prescribed way to give her the sensation of hearing his voice.

 

She had no idea how the device was able to output enough energy or how it tapped into her auditory neurons, but seeing and hearing is believing. They used the same technology to communicate with Tommy at first contact, but he still had to learn their language. At first he picked up just a few words, but now he was getting proficient at it. It reminded him of Latin he told her.

 

That wasn’t even the coolest technology they had as Tommy explained. He could teleport across the galaxy, or to another galaxy, with out a ship. He just wore a device and suit and then could re-appear in any mapped location plus or minus about 100 or so Planck units. He had teleported to one of their worlds. He learned there that the microscopic people were also effectively immortal. They could be killed or die by accident in the usual ways, but they would never die of natural causes.

 

Also, there was no scarcity. They could synthesize food like substances with precise tastes and nutrition profiles. They could produce an almost infinite supply of energy by accessing zero point energy from the quantum vacuum. Not that they needed it. Their tech was so energy efficient they could run a city of theirs on the electrical output of a watch battery.

 

All of this begged the obvious question. “Why did they seed us? I mean they could have colonized Earth directly.” Cindy asked. “I asked them that. Basically, we were seeded before they had some of the capabilities they have now.” Tommy answered. They no longer seed planets like they did with Earth they just colonize or terraform and then colonize if the planet is not naturally suitable.

 

“However, they still have to deal with all the planets and moons they seeded and apparently there are quite a lot of worlds that were started like this. They’ve been winding the seeding program down for many millennia and expect to be doing so for millennia yet to come.” Tommy explained. “Well what do they want from us? I mean it seems that we would be of little benefit to them.” Cindy asked.

 

“As far as I can tell they have two goals. First they do want to colonize our world and assimilate us, but its voluntary. They are proposing a series of referendums to determine the level of colonization and assimilation. They run the gamut from individual volunteers only to a single world wide referendum. Its ultimately up to us. The second is just closing the books on the seeded worlds and bringing the program to a close. Basically, they want to finish what they started and each planet they process gets them one step closer. Its the moral thing to do they tell me.” He stated.

 

“Whoa. What does assimilation and colonization entail?” Cindy asked. “Basically, what it sounds like. The existing population is reduced and we learn to live as they do with access to all their tech and capabilities and then we join their federation of worlds and can work and travel freely among any and they can do the same with Earth.” Tommy explained. “Well, that’s a big deal. I doubt we’ll ever vote to do that.” Cindy said.

 

“On our timescale you’d be right, but on theirs? They seem confident we’ll eventually choose to join them. They’ve told me the record time after first contact to full assimilation was only 411 of our years.” He said. “Ha. Only 411 years.” Cindy laughed. “They’re immortal and have no scarcity. They can wait us out.” Tommy added. “Have they ever forced any world to assimilate?” She asked. “No, but they did admit to having to defeat a few worlds in battle. They claim that in a few cases contacted worlds lashed out at them and tried to seek them out for destruction.” He said.

 

“Guessing that didn’t go well for those planets.” Cindy said. “Not really, but not how you’d expect. They basically blockaded those planets and disabled any craft attempting to leave that solar system. A few hundred years of complete isolation and humiliation by a race of Microscopic people was enough to change hearts and minds apparently.” Tommy said.

 

“I’m beat, you ready for bed?” She asked yawning. “Yeah. Me too.” Tommy answered. Cindy swiveled the magnifier and then reached over and lifted a small pill like device between her finger and thumb and sat it down in front of Tommy. Then she stood up and removed her top. Tommy always liked this part of the day. She was about 24 miles tall compared to him which meant she literally had two mountains of mammary flesh hanging off her chest.

 

After she walked away he entered his capsule. It was cavernous for him and so small to Cindy. It had everything he needed to survive in it and then some. It was a gift from his new friends. He still hadn’t explored everything it could do. He had wanted to tinker some tonight, but was too tired for that and had another early day of intergalactic diplomacy tomorrow.

 

 

Sixteen months after departure, 2 days until return to Earth.

 

“So, your wife has agreed to me moving in with you. Are you still sure that’s the best play?” Cindy asked. “Given that the government has already tried to keep me as a guinea pig once I think so.” Tommy answered. “In their defense that was when your shrinkage was a mystery. We now know it was our progenitors that did it.” She countered.

 

“Yeah, but now I’m also the first person to visit an alien world, the first to be teleported, and the first to be shrunk so small. I’m sure they have even more questions that they think my body might answer.” He said. “It’ll be OK. Maria wasn’t perfect, but she made sure my needs were met. Now that we operate on two scales it will be fine. She’ll take care of us and she’s a lawyer and can help us fight the government if they try anything.” He said.

 

“OK. There’s one more thing. She’s seeing a woman now. She wanted me to tell you.” Cindy said. “Is it Sasha?” Tommy asked. “No, she said her name was Sydney.” Cindy answered. “Hmmm, I wonder if it was that blonde woman I saw before I left? It doesn’t matter. At least she’s not still with Bill. He was a first class prick.” Tommy said. “Although you might have to watch out being a super attractive member of the fairer sex. They might try and recruit you for some shenanigans.” He said in jest.

 

Cindy winced. It hit a little close to home and was exactly the reason she was worried about this arrangement. Sure, Tommy would be too small for them, but she was just big enough to sate curious erotic whims. Hopefully they kept their hands to themselves and respected her privacy. She saw no need to burden Tommy with her psychological baggage he had enough on his plate as it was. So, she put on a brave face for him. “I’m sure it will work out.” She said smiling.

 

 

“Hey, I scored a mistrial. You want to call it quits early today.” Syd popped into Maria’s office and asked. Her own was across the hall in the other corner of the building. They had a team of paralegals and two other lawyers in cubes in the other half of the floor. The firm had been really successful. Syd did most of the legal heavy lifting and Maria did most of the business heavy lifting with occasional hand offs to each other when necessary.

 

“Wow. I thought that one was a lost cause.” Maria said while typing out an email. She had a pencil in her mouth and some large red glasses about to slip off her nose. Her dark hair was a little unkempt, but it some how added to her attractiveness in Sydney’s eyes. Then there was the six inches of cleavage just on the inside boundary of tasteful that Maria was sporting today which Syd knew was just the tip of the iceberg.

 

She walked over and sat on her busy partner’s desk, picked up a paper clip, and flipped it into the crease between Maria’s massive boobs and watched it disappear. “She shoots. She scores.” She said followed by simulated crowd noise. Maria didn’t even miss a key stroke. Syd picked up another paper clip and tossed it and watched it disappear too. Then another.

 

Maria turned as she kept typing. “Didn’t we sue the pants off Mansky for pretty much the same behavior?” She asked rhetorically as she kept typing. “I’ll take my pants off with out going to trial and I’m much prettier than he was.” Syd said. Maria was focused intently on her work. Then she felt the fourth, fifth, and sixth paperclip slip down her shirt between her tits. “Come on. You know how I get when I win a trial.” Syd pleaded.

 

“Win? A mistrial is not the same as an acquittal.” Maria said. “This one is. They’ll never bring that carcass of a case back into court after what I did to it.” Syd gloated. “I can’t. I’m interviewing this afternoon.” Maria answered finally. “Delegate it. That’s why we hired them.” Syd said pointing out at the cubes. “I can’t its Rebecca; for an intern position.” She answered. “We’ll leave after and I’ll make it up to you.” She said pressing a button on her desk which closed her office blinds.

 

“Now...” She started saying while unbuttoning her blouse. “Would you mind retrieving all of this stationary you dropped?” Maria said. Her straining heavy duty bra was fully visible and so was a foot and half of cleavage. Syd smiled and pushed her hand down into the cleavage and fished out: one, two, three, four, five paper clips and out them pack in their place on Maria’s desk.

 

“Ehem. There were six.” Maria said. Sydney didn’t find that last clip until her right arm was up to its elbow in Maria’s cleavage. It had slipped almost under one of those massive globes of hers. “Well done.” Maria said buttoning herself back up. “How is the kid? Mind if I sit in on the interview?” Syd asked. “Sure it starts at 3. As far as how she is, I’m not sure. It’ll be the first time I’ve seen her since her send off party. She’s only home a few of the holidays.” Maria answered.

 

“Ahhh, college. I remember those carefree days.” Syd said checking her cell for the time. “Well, we’ve got a couple of hours. I’m getting sushi. You want some?” she asked. “I’ll have a California roll and a salad.” She answered turning back to her computer.

 

An hour later and Syd and Maria had finished their sushi and salads. Maria tossed the empty containers in the garbage and checked her phone. “2:30. I wish I would have made this a morning meeting. Damn. I forgot her resumed in your car.” Maria said. The couple car pooled most days and Syd had drove today. “Like that matters. We both know she’s getting the position.” Syd replied. “Still the interview should be professionally done.” Maria said. “Fine. I’ll be right back.” Syd said hopping up.

 

She had the manila folder in hand and she got on the elevator to head back up the office when at the last moment. The biggest woman she had seen since college darted into the elevator. She was six nine in her heels easy. Syd had to consciously keep her mouth from dropping open. The woman had the biggest rack she had ever seen. Period. Even bigger than her girlfriend Maria’s. In fact, the woman looked like a younger taller version of Maria. It had to be Rebecca.

 

Sure enough she got off on the same floor that Syd was getting off on. She opened the door and stooped to walk in. Syd quietly slipped in behind her as she went to the receptionists’ desk. Sizing her up she realized that she didn’t even stand as tall as her boobs. Her own chest was barely above her waist. Of course the fact she was in tennis shoes didn’t help her cause.

 

“Excuse me. I have an interview with Maria at 3pm.” The giant stated. “I’ve got it, Mary.” Syd finally said alerting Rebecca to her presence. “You must be Rebecca. I’m Sydney.” She said holding her hand out. The height difference was so great interaction between the two women was awkward. Rebecca stepped back so she could see Sydney and consciously kept herself from bending over or stooping as she shook the small woman’s hand figuring it would be rude.

 

“Yes. I’ve heard so much about you. My aunt says you’re the best lawyer she knows.” Rebecca gushed. Syd smiled and said, “You’re hired.” The two women had a laugh and Syd lead her back to Maria’s office. “Look who’s early.” She said as she opened the door and was followed by Rebecca who once again stooped to walk through the door.

 

“Oh my gosh. Look at you.” Maria said jumping up to greet her niece. She forgot about the professional setting and went for the hug. For the first time ever Maria was on the beta side of a boob hug. Rebecca’s bust was at least a cup size larger than her own and she was taller and wider which meant her tits were longer and wider too.

 

As they embraced Maria had the familiar sensation of her breasts coming into contact with another woman’s through the blouse, but the rest of the embrace was entirely unfamiliar. As her own large titties were displaced by Rebecca’s even larger titties. She felt her boobs compress and then retreat under the superior weight and never ending breadth of her niece’s bust while simultaneously she was treated to boob flesh squeezing against her cheeks as her chin landed in Rebecca’s cleavage whilst Rebecca’s was safely above her shoulders and to the side of her head.

 

Maria finally understood how her shorter less endowed friends felt when she hugged them. She disengaged first and was surprised that Rebecca held her for a moment after she began to disengage before following suit. The massive busts of both women returned to form as the hug ended and Maria subconsciously crossed her arms as if consoling her smaller boobs.

 

Rebecca stood grinning down at her aunt with her arms at her side and her massive breasts resting prominently and triumphantly at chin level to Maria and completely above Syd’s head. It was only a moment, but Maria gawked at her niece’s bust. God those are big. She thought. Is that a nipple dent? She wondered allowed before rising up to meet Rebecca’s eyes.

 

“Wow, you’re even bigger than the last time I saw you. Are you done growing yet?” Maria asked in jest. “God, I hope so. At six-six I can barely find clothes as it is.” Rebecca answered. Despite the fact that she was being interviewed she felt supremely confident and at ease for some reason. It wasn’t that she knew she was going to get the job. Everyone had known this was all just a formality. It was something more basic.

 

She had always looked up to her aunt Maria as this beautiful sophisticated woman and aspired to be like her. In certain ways that was still true. She was a highly successful business woman for certain, but as for the rest of it she had eclipsed her. Sure Maria was still tall, but not as tall as she was. Her aunt was still super busty, but less busty than she was. She was also still very pretty, but so was Rebecca and she was much younger.

 

After catching up for a moment the ladies finished the interview. Maria and Syd learned about Rebecca’s skills at legal research and clerk duties. They then explained how she would apply those for them and talked about pay and office culture. Basically, it was a get your work done and otherwise manage yourself situation. She could wear what she wanted in the office, but had to dress up if she was needed in court or for any court duties.

 

When Rebecca finally left. Syd turned to Maria. “Holy cow. I always thought you were big and busty, but your niece is an Amazon with K cups.” Syd stated. “Behave.” Maria said as she grabbed her stuff and started to walk out with her partner. “I saw you gawking too.” Syd replied. Maria didn’t respond because it was true. It was not any sort of sexual attraction, but more outright shock. After all, she rarely met women with a similar height or bust as her. To see her niece both taller and bustier was; surprising, to say the least.

 

“I mean those nipples of hers may as well be door knobs for my little hands. We’ll have to see if she can get those things under control or no one will take her seriously as a law professional.” Syd stated. She wasn’t wrong, but Maria had a bit more empathy. “It can be hard to hide them when they are naturally big like that. Mine can shine through a bra, a sports bra, and a shirt. Her’s are even bigger.” She said. “I get it, big titty problems that I don’t understand. It doesn’t matter. She’s going to have enough trouble doing the work with out her headlights distracting everyone and drawing the wrong kind of attention.” Syd said.

 

 

 

Two months later.

 

It had been over two months since Tommy and Cindy moved back into his house. Things had gone surprisingly well. They were set up inside a large terrarium in an upstairs room and rarely disturbed. Tommy had an even smaller apparatus installed, with Cindy’s help, where he lived within the terrarium. However, often he was off world. Now that he was alien sized he had access to their tech and could literally be anywhere in the galaxy, but he was usually at their capital world, at a sister facility in Houston, or here.

 

Cindy was able to use a lot of the infrastructure previously used by Tommy before he went off world including his PAV and chargers, his communications system, and other terrariums, but she kept mostly to this one where he was. The giant women that lived here treated her with respect and kindness, but she was still fearful of them, though she hid it well.

 

She was the one that interacted with Tommy’s wife and her live in girl friend Sydney. She traveled into their world to get food for herself. Tommy’s sustenance was maintained by his new benefactors. She was a little envious of him. He made it sound so good. He could teleport to their world for early meetings and lunch and then teleport to Houston for a debrief to the government and then to some other world for dinner and then back home in the evening.

 

She had presumed he would need her more. Her role was pretty much just companionship and communication with his giant wife, Maria. She was nice enough, but had little modesty which probably wasn’t all that surprising since she always interacted with her in the privacy of her own home or yard. Like just now, when she went to find her she was outside sunbathing in the nude.

 

Cindy found her flipped over in a fold-able lawn chair poolside. She approached from behind and got a clear view of her long legs, hillock like buttocks, and her huge dark bush covered vagina. The sight gave her flash backs to Meagan’s giant hairy monster as it devoured her in that episode of abuse she suffered before she woke up in the facility. Maria’s pussy loomed many times larger and more terrifying now that she was fully shrunk. She quickly regained her composure and lifted up over Maria’s back and flew over her head spinning her craft so see her.

 

It looked like she had dozed off. Her chin was resting on her hands and sun glasses had slipped off her face. Her huge breasts were hanging beneath her nearly touching the ground because they had pushed through the plastic webbing of the chair or maybe she had positioned them that way out of comfort. Cindy engaged the speakers. “Maria. Can you hear me?” She asked her voice amplified over Maria’s phone on a table in front of her face. The giantess didn’t move.

 

She had important stuff to discuss. Tommy’s part in the negotiations were winding down and they’d leave in a few more months. He had convinced her to shrink down and join him and the rest of the intergalactic civilization as he liked to say and he wanted to talk to Maria about it in person as soon as possible. So, Cindy decided she’d land and wait until she awoke.

 

She found a suitable spot on the table in front of the raven haired giantess. Cindy hadn’t been outside in ages and wanted some sun herself. She cautiously popped the hatch and looked around. Maria was sound asleep and no one else was around so she climbed out for a quick walk in the sun. It was nice. The breeze through her hair and the warm sun on her cheeks was rejuvenating.

 

It was almost as if she was walking through a park, that is until she reached the cellphone that was nearly forty feet tall. She walked up to it and looked up. It was about the height of a three story building with the area of a rectangular city block. It could’ve passed for a warehouse had she not known better. This giant thing was easily held by Maria’s even larger hand.

 

Shadow enveloped her indicating that she had lingered to long. She turned and saw a giant dark haired woman that could’ve been Maria’s younger sister, but who she knew to be Tommy’s niece Rebecca. She also appeared to be sun bathing in the nude. Rebecca sat down across from Maria and on the other side of the chair and sat a glass of tea down on the table right on top of Cindy’s PAV. “Shit!” she cursed aloud.

 

Cindy watched as the mountain sized woman applied some sun tan lotion over her big bare breasts, chest, arms, and belly and then lay back on her lawn chair. Those huge breasts slid slightly to her sides, but owing to their immensity there wasn’t really any other space for them to occupy and didn’t sag further. Cindy ran over to the large drink and saw the PAV was safe beneath the hollowed out space under the glass, but it was inaccessible to her; at least until the young voluptuous giantess took a drink.

 

Cindy was cursing her own carelessness. This was bad, but it could be worse. She just needed to wait until the glass was lifted. She could use her remote to recall the ship to her location. Hopefully, this happened before some hungry insect came along and found her. Outside of the nearly indestructible ship she was practically helpless. She decided to turn the exterior lights on to see if either of the giant women would take notice.

 

 

“Did you put your glass on Cindy’s PAV on purpose?” Maria asked. “Huh?” Rebecca said opening her eyes and looking down her nude body at her aunt who’s eyes were focused on her glass of tea. It was flashing red. She sat up and scooted forward and moved her glass over some. There was a little flashing bead. She lowered resting her knees and leaned in. “Cindy?” She asked.

 

Cindy was grateful Maria had quickly noticed her PAV lights. She alerted Rebecca who was now scooting forward on her chair. Those massive breasts hung and wobbled randomly as she did so. They were even bigger than Maria’s tits which were utterly enormous. Cindy herself had big boobs too, but would be small compared to these two women even if she had not been shrunk.

 

As the knees and thighs of the young goddess flanked the table she was on her eyes were drawn to space between them and the huge hairy monster occupying the space there. She could see the mouth of the giant labia opening and closing slightly as the giantess scooted forward. Those gigantic plump lips pressed and slipped against one anther and could squish her tiny body between their bulk with no resistance at all. She swallowed nervously and calmed herself. “Get it together Cindy. She’s just sunbathing.”

 

She was surprised when the glass canopied her. In her trepidation she didn’t notice the giant hand deftly re-position the glass of tea so it could access her PAV. She heard her name called as she ran up to the glass wall and saw two giant fingers extend from the bigger hand and pinch her ship before lifting it skyward.

 

Apparently she had been trapped on accident and not on purpose. That was something at least, but now she couldn’t recall the ship to her position now. However, she could use her remote to patch herself through the com system, but it would take a couple minutes to get through the menus and enter the passwords.

 

Rebecca lifted the tiny flashing metallic sphere up to her face for inspection. It was the size of a single earring stud. The light emanating from it was bright for such a small thing. “Cindy? Uncle Tommy?” She asked again. “It’s Cindy. Your uncle is much too small to fly in those anymore. Supposedly he can just teleport now.” Explained Maria as she stood up and walked over to her niece who also stood up.

 

Maria held out her hand and Rebecca put the small ship in it. She held the tiny sphere at chest level and just observed it flashing. It just sat there. She noticed that her big boobs and Rebecca’s bigger boobs were just hanging there practically on top of the little speck woman so she stepped back creating some space. Still nothing. She looked up at her niece who was a full head taller than her now. “Maybe there’s some sort of malfunction. I’ll take it back upstairs to the vivarium and see if that helps.” She said and headed back in the house.

 

Rebecca walked back over to her chair and sat down. She frowned as it groaned under her considerable weight. It was the one thing she hated about her body after her final growth spurt. She hovered around two hundred pounds now. She wasn’t fat, but she was voluptuous and combined with her six feet six inches in height her heft was a given. She reached for her tea and knocked it over spilling it all over the table. She sighed as she grabbed the now empty glass and lumbered back to her feet to retrieve some paper towels. Apparently, her bulk didn’t help her coordination either.

 

 

Maria carried the ship upstairs to the guest room where she kept her husband and Cindy. The fluorescent light was on inside the vivarium. She walked up to its side. At a foot high it started just below the top of her thick dark bush and extended up past her hips and belly button, but stopped well below her huge breasts which were jutting out over the open top of the glass rectangle. “OK, I’m putting the ship back down on the charger now.” She said aloud hoping the tiny occupant would then be able to get out or fix the craft.

 

She carefully lowered it down using only her finger and thumb and placed it on the charger. Nothing happened and after a minute or so she turned and started walking out. Just as she got to the door she heard Tommy’s voice clear as bell. “Maria, wait.” He said. She turned around and right there in front of her was her husband, all six-five of him standing in his dress uniform.

 

“How...” She started to ask, but he stepped forward and planted a kiss on her lips interrupting the question. She returned it. She could feel his lips locking with hers. She felt her tits pressing against his abrasive uniform. She even felt his hands sliding down her back, then butt, then spreading her ass cheeks slightly before sliding off her hammies. He stepped backing looking at her with this devious grin. It was really him!

 

After the moment of shock left she spoke. “I thought you were microscopic? Did you grow back?” She asked her heart fluttering for a moment. She was being bombarded by feelings she hadn’t experienced in a very long time. “No. I’m still microscopic, well, nanoscopic would probably be more accurate.” He said. “I don’t understand. How did we just...” She stammered feeling robbed once again of her husband. He cut her off with another kiss and then said, “Let me explain.”

 

“I’m tapping into your consciousness. That’s how I’m able to project myself into your mind as well as alter what you sense so; we can touch each other, hear each other, and smell each other.” He was right. She could detect a hint of his deodorant and after shave in the air. “You mean your beaming images and sounds of yourself into my brain?” She asked.

 

“No. If I did that I would only be able to transmit my voice. To get this level of control I need to be closer. I teleport-ed into one of your neurons and brought some tech with me.” He said smiling. She began to get a little nervous now. She especially didn’t like that word, control, he had used. “You can only hijack my senses right?” She asked nervously.

 

He laughed. “You always were succinct and to the point. No, I have full control and not just of the conscious stuff, I can playback memories, and can even control the autonomic stuff...” He snapped his fingers and Maria had a near unstoppable urge to pea. She barely made it to the adjoining restroom and as soon as her ass hit the toilet a torrent of urine could be heard gushing into it. She sighed in relief as she wiped.

 

When she returned Tommy was naked. She was a little scared, but then that sensation gave way to something else. “What are you doing?” She asked as she felt heat in her loins, lust, and an unstoppable urge to grab the base of his gorgeous cock, drop to her knees, and…

 

“Woah, Maria, as fun as this is I asked Cindy to get you so we could talk. I’ll be divorcing you now.” Tommy said. When he finished that sentence Maria had agency back. She let go of his testicles with her left hand, pulled the cock out of her mouth with her right, and then stood up. She looked up at Tommy. “I’m sorry.” She simply said one tear rolling down her cheek and then another.

 

“I’m sorry too. I actually didn’t do all this to get revenge on you. I just got a little carried away I guess. It could happen to anyone given this much power over someone, right?” He said. She shook her head and started feeling better. She didn’t know if it was Tommy’s doing or genuine. She thought it was the latter, but she wasn’t entirely sure.

 

 

Cindy was actually lucky to have been under the glass tumbler. It was one of the only places on the table where there was no tea now. Still her luck was short lived. Soon there was a mile and half tall, voluptuous, naked, and completely oblivious young woman leaning over her and sopping up the lake of sweet tea from the table and her ship had been carried out of the communication range of her remote by Maria.

 

Those huge swaying titties reminded her of her or former friend’s big swaying boobs that day she almost killer her. Cindy was terrified. She was unsure if she should just try and stay hidden and survive or try to get her attention. Eventually, Rebecca used up the absorption capacity of her paper towel and had to get another one. As soon as the giant brunette left the flying insects buzzing around convinced Cindy she had to try and make contact.

 

 

“As I said I’ll be divorcing you. I don’t want any money for myself, but I would like you to pay my sister a million dollars. My portion of this house, plus endorsements, and other assets should be well over that. The rest you can keep because I just don’t need it. I’ll be leaving this planet for life in the intergalactic civilization.” He said. “Why bother with the divorce. I mean besides the fact I treated you like shit while when you got small. It seems like a waste of time?” Maria asked.

 

“I’ve convinced Cindy to go with me. We’re in love. Call me sentimental, but I don’t want her to feel like my mistress.” He said. “Are you going to marry her?” Maria asked. “Yes, before we leave we’ll get married here on Earth. In the meantime I’ve got a couple of scores to settle.” He added. “I’m not one of those scores, am I?” She asked. “No. Give my sister the money from; lets call it our divorce settlement and help me settle those scores and we’re good.”

 

Maria was relieved that he didn’t seem to harbor any ill will towards her despite what he did earlier. She was curious who the unlucky enemies were, but didn’t ask. She figured he’d tell her when and if she needed to know. Although, she’s pretty sure she knew who at least one of them was. “Oh, did you fix Cindy’s ship?” She asked. “Not following...wait I’ll just review your short term memory.” He said.

 

Maria saw the earlier interaction with the PAV that Rebecca found play again in her mind. “The ship’s not broke. She’s still out there!” He said. Maria felt a rush of adrenaline. Her muscles tensed up and she darted out of the bedroom. Her giant titties were randomly bouncing widely as she descended the stairs, but it wasn’t her. It was like she was a bystander in her own body. Sydney barely avoided being trucked by dodging Maria at the last second. “Excuse you!” She yelped as she jumped aside.

 

 

Cindy was jumping up and down and yelling, “Hey! Down here!” as Rebecca wiped up the last of the tea. She tossed the paper towel in the garbage and returned with a new glass of tea. Cindy was tired, but she had to keep trying. One of these insects especially that wasp she saw earlier could swoop down and carry her away any moment.

 

Shadow enveloped her and she looked up. Once again she saw a giant pair of swaying titties in her sky and a long arm set a giant glass of tea down, this time thankfully not on top of her. “Hey! Hey!!” She yelled jumping and waving her arms. “Great. Its already attracting ants.” Said Rebecca’s powerful voice. “No, no, no!” Cindy yelled running in random directions as quick as she could.

 

 

Rebecca pressed her thumb down and twisted it making sure she got the tiny ant. She lifted up and a hand grabbed her wrist. It was Maria’s. “What have you done?” She asked, her face looking frantic. “I’m sorry. I spilled some tea.” She tried to explain. “You killed her.” She said. “Huh? I squished some ants. There’s just one left.” She said. Maria let go and dropped to her knees hovering over the last surviving ant.

 

Relief washed over Tommy and Maria. She was lucky. Six squashed ants and one alive Micronaut. “Thank goodness.” They said. Maria picked up the tea and tossed it in the grass. She then domed Cindy with it and stood up. “Don’t let anyone move that. The last ant is not an ant at all. Its Cindy and that glass will keep the other bugs off her until we can get her PAV. Shock crept across Rebecca’s face at the realization of what she had almost done. She just nodded and clutched the cup like her life depended on it.