- Text Size +

 

Chapter 20: Deja vu

 

After a couple of days Tommy had fully settled in. Cindy was the mission commander for his expedition. She was confident, sexy, and hyper-competent and they hit it off right away. Her highly efficient military manner reminded him of his friend Amy. He noticed early on that he seemed to be the tallest of all the Micronauts or at least of all of them he had met. The next closest was Cindy who looked to be a maybe five inches shorter than he was. It was a familiar and comfortable feeling being big again.

 

The crew had hit the showers after drilling for emergency core breaches for ten hours straight. It was an open shower situation and Tommy grabbed the nozzle next to the second engineer, Chuck. He was a little man that didn’t stand much higher than Tommy’s belly button. “Hey, Tommy.” Chuck said. “Chuck.” Tommy responded turning on his shower.

 

Tommy noticed Chuck turn away from him as he lathered up. He smiled knowingly. It wasn’t long ago he was on the other end of that sort of embarrassment in Bill’s presence, but it was a much worse comparison. Chuck’s entire penis was about the size of just Tommy’s dickhead, but Tommy’s whole body had been smaller than Bill’s piss hole. Then of course Bill had been fucking his wife too. It was hard to have much sympathy for Chuck’s shower shame after all that. It even felt a little good to be on the other end of the humiliation equation.

 

A moment later and Cindy stepped up to the nozzle on Chuck’s other side. He wasn’t even as tall as her titties. “Hey Chuck, she turned facing him. Care to hand over some shampoo?” She asked nonchalantly as if she wasn’t standing naked in front of him. She had what appeared to be heavy D cups with large nipples proudly jutting off the ends of light brown aureoles the size of saucers. Her bust cut nicely into a small waist and then flared out again at her wide sexy hips giving her the classic hour glass figure.

 

To Chuck’s credit he didn’t even blink or gawk. He didn’t drop his eyes to her chest high, curly, light blonde, inverted triangular bush or the fat glistening lips beneath those curls. He looked passed Cindy’s huge wet breasts into her sky blue eyes. “Sure, Cindy.” He said and just handed it up to her. “Thanks.” She said before pouring some into her hand and soaping up her hair. Chuck turned off his nozzle and left.

 

Tommy slid one shower over. Cindy turned and smiled. “Something wrong with the other shower crewman?” She asked. “Just wanted to chat.” Tommy said playing it cool. “Right, and that ten inch spear is just from the breeze.” Cindy shot back. “Oh, so you noticed that.” Tommy said smiling. Cindy turned and a faced him resting her hand on a hip. “We’ve all been where you are. Just in from the world and horny as hell because everyone we knew before is well over a mile tall and inaccessible. I can help you with that. We take care of our own.” She said smiling.

 

“Just like that.” Tommy said. “Just like that. You’re horny and I like to fuck too. No sense in wasting that huge erection. Does there have to be more?” She asked stepping over to his shower. “Of course, if you aren’t attracted to me anyone else would probably be willing to help too.” She said as a matter-of-fact.

 

“Really? Anyone? Woman or man?” He asked in disbelief. “Really, although most of the guys won’t fuck other guys, but a few do. The women are more accommodating, but there are less of us. You have to leave societal norms behind. The rules of the rest of the world don’t apply to us. There’s only about a hundred and ten of us on planet. We really do have to stick together.” She said. “So, right here then?” Tommy asked. “Right here.” Cindy answered smiling.

 

Tommy didn’t need to be told twice. He turned and lifted her up into the air and impaled her with his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and he turned again and pressed her against the wall where he fucked her senseless. Afterward they rinsed off and went back to her room where he tagged her from behind for good measure. She was still pumping her ass back at him as he spent his last bit of stiffness and was pulling out. He collapsed in a chair and she rolled up onto her bed.

 

“So, you and Chuck?” He asked. “Of course, Chuck likes to fuck too.” She said. “So, how do Chuck and I compare?” He asked smugly. “Don’t be like that. Chuck does just fine. Besides you might be like Chuck in a couple of days.” She said. “Come again?” Tommy asked. “Surely you’ve noticed that you’re taller than everyone?” She asked. “Yeah, so?” He answered.

 

“You’re over height. The maximum height is exactly my height. You might call that arbitrary. It is, but they have to draw a line somewhere and that’s the line. Since your last treatment didn’t get you there and you haven’t shrunk any in the couple days you’ve been here...” “You mean another treatment.” Tommy interrupted. “Yep. Chuck was like you once too: over height.” She explained.

 

“Well shit, isn’t there a minimum height?” He asked. “Oddly, there isn’t. I mean its not like someone that gets too small can be grown back anyway.” She said. “I really don’t want to shrink anymore.” He said. “What difference does it make? I mean you, Chuck, me; to normal size people we’re all the same.” She explained.

 

It sort of made sense, but he still didn’t want to get smaller. “I just like being big again. I was big before I shrunk.” He said. “I know. I read your profile.” She said. “Can’t they just make bigger suits for me?” He asked. “They could, but they won’t. I mean if they did and the next person coming through is a few inches taller than you they might want the same option, right? The line has to be somewhere.” She explained.

 

“What if I just refuse?” He said sitting up and crossing his arms. “You could, but you won’t.” She said. Tommy just sat there looking pissed. “That scenario goes like this; you refuse an order and you have to leave. In the program you get access to the best tech there is. Out of the program you’re just some guy that’s a fraction of an inch tall with no support except what your wife can give you. Imagine trying to get along out there with no PAV or intercoms or even clothes? How long before you’re stashed in the corner in some ant colony and forgotten about?” She asked.

 

As much as he hated the fact of it she was right. He had only one option. In any event, he didn’t come this far to quit at the end. “OK. So when does this happen?” He asked. “Anytime. We can do it now if you want. It just has to be pretty soon. We want you training at your final height so the team is in sync with your permanent physical capabilities.” She said.

 

“You mean I don’t have to go out there to do it?” He asked. “No. We have a shrink chamber in the facility. There’s no need. We also have the local expertise to run and maintain it. He crawled into bed and spooned her. She sighed and leaned into him. “If its any consolation I’ll miss your bigness too, but it has to be this way.” She said. “You’re sure I’ll be shorter than you.” He asked while cupping a big boob and toggling her nipple with his thumb.

 

“You’ll definitely be shorter than me. They’ll give you the minimum dose I’m sure, but I’m only a head shorter than you. You’ll be at best what will seem like a foot shorter than you are now, but it could be two or three feet shorter too.” She said. “Fine. Lets do this tomorrow. May as well get it over with. I’ll need a nice supportive fuck when its over though.” He said. She just laughed.

 

 

Tommy was pissed as he stormed his way back to his commander’s dormitory. He got to the door and knocked loudly. “Just a minute.” He heard her voice say. The door opened and he was greeted by commander Wilson or rather commander Wilson’s shirt covered boobs. “Looks like I lost more than a foot.” He said. She had a tight green shirt and fatigues on. She laughed. “It looks like it.” She agreed. He wasn’t as short as Chuck, but he was closer to Chuck in height than he was to her now.

 

It was like deja-vu all over again. This gorgeous woman he just fucked yesterday was now towering over him; her tits were right about face level; if she turned just right he’d get an eye full of nipple. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had a hat on. He felt so confident yesterday when he was looking down at her, but now she was so much bigger than he was and something subconscious seemed to prevent him from trying to make a move on her and he sort of just stood there fuming impotently.

 

“Come on, lets get to the workout facility. Everyone else is probably already there.” She ordered. He turned and walked out and she shut her door and started down the hall. He fell behind and couldn’t keep his eyes from dropping to her ass practically imprinted on the fatigues. He wanted to grab it. So he did. Wrong decision.

 

As soon as his small hand grabbed her ass cheek through the pants she stopped immediately and scowled down at him and then at his arm and hand. The look on her face said, ‘What the fuck do you think you’re doing?’ His arm went limp and his hand fell away. She just rolled her eyes and started walking again. When they got to the training room the rest of the ten member crew were there.

 

Tommy, had met them all at various points over the last few days. There was John and Glenn whom he’d met with Cindy after Maria dropped him off. They had been shorter than he was and now both were at least a full head taller than he was. There was Chuck who was now only a head shorter than he was. Melissa, the ship’s medical officer, was also a head taller now. She was a pretty woman with dark hair and a slender build. Dan, Lee, and Ricardo were all three taller, but only by a few inches or so. Eve was shorter by half a head. Tommy was the third shortest now, but Cindy towered over all of them.

 

“Today we’re practicing getting our suits on as fast as we can. Find a gear set and stand ready.” Cindy ordered. The crew scurried to the nearest enviro-suit pack. Tommy had not done this drill before because the suit had been too small. Three hours later they finally finished that drill. Cindy had made them repeat it until she was satisfied with everyone’s score. Eve had caused them to have to stay for an extra hour at least because she was by far the slowest. Tommy had the second fastest time, only Melissa had been quicker.

 

After the suit drills they hit the obstacle course. Tommy’s super fast times he posted as a bigger person came back down to Earth with his reduction, but he still posted the third fastest time with only Glen and Cindy finishing faster. They had lunch next and then hit the pool for conditioning and then some PAV engine maintenance and finally the showers.

 

Tommy entered and was treated to Melissa bent over and getting it from behind from Glenn. The permissive sexuality would take some getting used to, but he could see how it would help unit cohesion. A crew that loved each other literally would do just about anything for each other. Tommy continued on down a few showers and saw Cindy’s huge body soaking under the hot spray.

 

He took the one next to her. “Not out of line am I?” He said turning on the water and looking over at his commander. She just laughed, “No, you can come over here if you want.” She offered. He walked over and slid a hand over her hip and then to her ass. His hand looked so tiny now in the presence of her enlarged voluptuousness. “You just have to respect boundaries. Earlier I was in commander mode.” She explained. “So, basically all our extra-curriculars are after the day is done?” He asked. “That’s a good rule of thumb.” She answered.

 

Later when they went back to his dorm this time it was not unlike his first time with Maria after the first treatment. Cindy basically had her way with him tossing him this way and that. She smashed his tiny head between her big tits and squeezed his small body with her long legs and smooth thighs. He fell asleep as the little spoon and when he awoke in the morning felt so small. Maybe he ought to approach Eve he thought as he lay there surrounded by Cindy’s large body.

 

Tommy wiggled free and slid out of bed to get some water. He was still groggy. He heard Cindy yawn. “What time is it?” She asked. Tommy glanced at his clock display on his way back to bed. “Looks like 6 in the morning.” He answered. “I got to go run.” She said and sat up and stretched in bed. Tommy was mesmerized by her tits. They just looked so huge, bigger than he remembered. They jiggled and shook beautifully as she stretched. Like a moth to flame he made a beeline to them. He had a mind to convince her to stay for another round and put off her run a little while longer.

 

As he approached she stood up out of bed and something wasn’t right. He was staring straight ahead at her curly blonde bush! It pushed forward into his face. He felt her pussy lips on his nose and her curls brushing his cheeks, forehead, and chin simultaneously. He fell. “What the fuck?” He heard Cindy curse only now realizing she had trucked him.

 

“Quit fooling around. Its time for my run.” She said straddling him and not realizing anything was amiss. He slowly got back to his feet and he heard a gasp. “Shit, you shrunk!” She blurted. She circled him and he saw her examining him intently from above as if she didn’t quite trust her initial assessment. She bent over and put two huge hands on his shoulders and turned him.

 

“Tommy are you OK?” She asked, but his gaze was drawn to her huge hooters dangling naked and free as long as one of his arms and as big as his whole upper body. “Tommy, are you OK??” She asked again shaking him out of his daze. “Yeah.” He said shaking his head. She stood back up to her full height and rested a hand a curvy hip. “This shouldn’t be happening. We’ll get to the bottom of this.” She promised. Her blonde bush was staring him right in the face.

 

He knew he should be freaking out, but right now he just wanted the naked goddess in front of him whom was now twice as tall as he was. It was a side effect of the shrinking. He had forgotten how horny it made him and her pussy was right there less than foot from his face teasing him. He wanted to walk forward and bury his face in it again. Instead, he just stared at it as Cindy talked with the medical center on her communicator.

 

“Good. OK, see you then.” She said terminating the communication. “The nurses are on the way.” She told him. He was small enough now that she felt the need to bend over just to talk to him. They had a few minutes before the medics came so Cindy decided to use the opportunity to investigate the situation some.

 

She sat back down on the bed so she wasn’t so imposing and her pussy wasn’t right in his face, but it just brought him up to her chest and now and her tits were in his face now. So she reached out and picked him up and sat him on her left knee so she could talk with him and try and get some information. “Did you feel anything while it was happening or anything weird after the treatment?” She asked.

 

He was docile and didn’t resist when she picked him up. “No, nothing. Well, I mean I’m horny as hell, but that’s not a new side effect. Its always been like that after shrinking.” He answered staring at her huge breasts brushing against his upper body. His pecker stiffened up and grew to perhaps the size of her pinky finger. “OK, lets see if we can find something to wear for both of us.” She said putting him on the bed and then rising up to retrieve her clothes.

 

She found an old T-shirt for him and it fit like a dress, but at least he’d be a bit warmer. The medics arrived shortly after and Cindy accompanied them to the medical center. She felt responsible; not that him shrinking was her fault, but responsible because Tommy was under her command and this terrible thing had happened. She was loyal to her crew and they were loyal to her and Tommy was one of her crew now. She would be there for him just like she would for any of them; even if he was the newest member.

 

 

The ship had been in deep space for a month now and they had already made four jumps. They cataloged the star system they found themselves in for a week and then moved on. The data was stored locally and when they had enough they loaded up a specially fitted drone capable of quantum phase jumping, the same technology driving the main engines, with copies of the data and sent it back to Earth. They did this because direct communication with Earth was low bandwidth only.

 

Cindy’s shift on the bridge was almost over and right on schedule the second shift bridge crew came on duty. After turning over the bridge she and her first shift crew left for their dorms or for a workout. Cindy’s routine always began with the latter. Her conditioning was excellent and she wanted it to remain that way. The facilities in the ship weren’t near as good as those on Earth, but she made do. When her work out was over she hit the showers.

 

She grabbed the first stall, but before she could turn the water on she was interrupted, “This one’s out of order commander.” She heard an electronically amplified voice warn her. She hadn’t seen the shoe sized black vehicle down by her feet and parked near the wall at first. A panel opened on the small vehicle and out walked Tommy.

 

“You’ll have to find another one.” He said through a small bull horn like device. He was chest high to her ankle putting him at what seemed to her about five inches though in absolute terms five inches would be almost a football field to her and much more distance for him. They had wanted to keep him on Earth, to study him, but Tommy begged her not to let them and so she fought for him and won.

 

Mission command ultimately allowed him to remain with Cindy’s crew, but only after all the Micronauts threatened to resign. Tommy’s cause to remain on the mission and not become some lab rat became something of a proxy battle between management and the talent. This was in no small part a result of her own advocacy efforts. It didn’t curry her any favor with the bigs (as they called the normal sized members of the program), but the Micronauts loved her for it, especially Tommy.

 

Over the weeks he had continued to dwindle and they weren’t for sure if he was done shrinking. Cindy crouched so she wasn’t so far above her little crewman. “Still holding at a hundred and five microns?” She asked. “A hundred and five point eight.” He said over the bullhorn like device. “Oh, excuse me.” She said sarcastically while smirking. It was a ridiculously small size, but to normal people so was her relatively gigantic 1587 microns.

 

He had been quite popular among the ladies when he was a bit larger and Tommy reveled in it. He’d lost some length and girth, but even now he made an excellent dildo. Cindy liked that she could fit all of him in quite comfortably now. “So, you want to swing by after your shift is over?” She asked hopefully. “Chuck’s got me working a double today. Seems like there’s no end of duct work or crevices that need repair work done in them.” He said.

 

When he saw the disappointment on her face he added, “So, I guess we’ll have to do it now.” “Really? You don’t mind?” She asked sincerely. “Just rinse me off after.” He said taking his tiny tool belt and rudimentary garments off and tossing them in his truck. When he indicated he was ready she picked him up and stood up.

 

“I can do one better than rinsing you off.” She said and pumped some shower gel onto him. She then proceeded to lather up her large tits with Tommy before moving downward to her bush and thighs. She lathered up her butt cheeks before moving on to the main event.

 

Tommy had little time to react before the soap hit him and then he face planted into her breast flesh. The smooth slippery flesh massaged his whole body. It felt like being polished with silk as she slid him across her giant globes. When he neared her nipple he grabbed the spongy bucket sized nub and squeezed, punched, and bit it even in order to provide stimulation to it. He’d become somewhat of an expert at pleasuring giant women these past several months.

 

She slipped him between the titanic tits and pressed him up into the under-boob and as she slid him along for a time he could feel her boob fleshing pressing from one side and her chest pressing from the other. Next, she rubbed him in a circular pattern a few times down her belly and navel until soon her wet bush began assaulting him.

 

Fortunately, the soap kept him from tangling, but he felt the curly hairs try and grab him as she soaped her crotch up using him as the loofah. She pushed him down against her pliant pussy lips and he could feel them splitting and molding to him, but she wasn’t ready for that just yet. He went down further down the inside of a thigh and then to its outside and up and around to a soft buttock, and over curvy hip, and then across her navel just above her bush she deftly switched him to her other hand.

 

She went over the curve of the opposite hip, down the smooth, soft buttock to its crease and then out across a thigh to its silky inside and back up brushing against those warm, plump pussy lips again teasing the crease and starting to part them as she pulled him up along it like plowing a field. She slid him straight over her clit peeking out and then through the bush and up her navel and belly and her grip tightened as she brought him upward and doused him in her intense sky blue-eyed gaze.

 

She uttered a single word, “Good?” She asked holding him like a lollipop she was about to enjoy. He couldn’t lift his arms because they were pinned to his side. So, he just nodded. She smiled and then lowered him straight down and reached under herself as if she was going to wipe herself with him and then she did. Pressing him into her pussy as she did so.

 

Cindy’s mouth fell open and she exhaled softly and planted her left hand onto the stall wall as she began to grind herself onto her hand holding and guiding Tommy upward. Tommy ever the expert tucked his head into the nook of both arms and balled his fists against his head as the man eating pussy began to devour him.

 

She began to massage herself with her hand down there as she rolled her hips and pushed Tommy upward simultaneously. She tensed for a second raring back and then rolled her hips forward like a soft, sexy, steamroller while she pressed into herself with her right hand; and, poof her hand was now empty.

 

“Mmmm.” She moaned softly as she slipped her now empty right hand up through her bush, across her navel and belly, to her big wet left breast and squeezed as she lifted it and then when it slipped through her grasp she pinched her stiff left nipple hard with her thumb, middle, and index finger. She then dropped her hand down her body and began diddling her clitoris with her fingers. She started climaxing.

 

Some of the other women confided in her disappointment at Tommy’s recent shrinkage, of course, because they had thought he’d leveled off at 185 microns and were mistaken and worried about his well being, but also because he was now a much smaller phallic for them.

 

However, Cindy liked him better at this size. There was something about putting all of him inside of her. She felt so powerful. Control was such an aphrodisiac. She was already the biggest and strongest Micronaut, but this was a level beyond even that. Despite her arousal she was very gentle and insured Tommy was OK at all times. Her own experiences saw to that.

 

...

 

Cindy had been dating a guy, Todd, before she joined the program. They tried to make it work with predictable results. She couldn’t do much for him once she got below knee high, but they kept at it though, determined to stay together. When she got really small they tried all sorts of things, but what could a one inch tall woman truly do for a full sized man?

 

He was playing with his phone one day while lounging in the yard near the above ground inflatable pool and Cindy was sunning on his navel just above the hem of his trunks. She had burrowed a comfortable pallet in his dark belly hairs. “Why don’t you rub that sexy little ass of yours on my cock?” He asked out of the blue and lifted the hem of his trunks up. At only an inch high she was highly skeptical, but was also so insecure she would do almost anything he asked in an attempt to physically please him.

 

So, she cautiously entered his cavernous trunks. She waded through his coarse neck high bush and crawled up onto his tree sized cock to its head, and after five minutes of rubbing her tiny ass against the crest of the giant penis to no avail she had all but given up when her world shook. He had stood up! She could tell from the orientation of gravity. What was he up to?

 

She quickly lay flat on his large limp penis and held on for dear life lest she fall off and get pinned under his ball sack or worse; wedged in his ass or fall out of his trunks altogether. A minute or so later he stopped. She heard some whispers and what sounded like a giggle. She waited in bewilderment for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only a couple of minutes. Then he pulled down his trunks.

 

No sooner than the light hit her his cock stood to attention. It was thick and level enough that Cindy could stand and even walk on it. She cautiously stood up and looked around. They were inside, in their bedroom to be precise, and they weren’t alone. Out in front of her past the ridge of her boyfriends giant dickhead she saw the curly hairs at the top of what looked like a full copper-brown colored bush. She looked up and saw a woman’s soft belly and jutting out above that the undersides of two enormous titties and a familiar face smiling down at her from above and between them.

 

“Surprise.” said her best friend Meagan. The last time she had seen Meagan she had been waist high on her and even then she seemed a little intimidating. She also thought she had been a little too familiar with Todd that time too. Now, she was downright terrifying and totally and inappropriately naked. This can’t be happening was Cindy’s first thought. After her shock subsided she asked, “What are you doing here?” It was obvious what she was doing here and she truly wanted to scream, ‘Get the fuck out’, but yelling obscenities at someone so large didn’t seem like the best idea either.

 

“Babe you know how we’re always looking for ways to spice things up? Well Meagan is willing to help us with that.” He said. “How does Meagan fucking you help us!?” Cindy yelled out unable to hide her anger. Meagan bent over and Cindy watched nervously as her friend’s big building-sized boobs hung freely and heavily swayed slowly in front of her. “Oh, don’t look at like that. It’s just a menage a trois is all.” Meagan said smiling triumphantly.

 

Cindy swallowed and looked up to find Meagan’s bright green eyes above observing her closely. Their eyes met and Cindy didn’t like what she saw. “I’m just here to help with the, uhm...equipment.” She said looking at Cindy before she surveyed the long penis she was standing on with a look of desire. She smiled and then gently flipped the tip of Todd’s erect penis down with her index finger. This sent his giant cock to bouncing like a diving board.

 

Cindy lost her balance and fell off immediately screaming on the way to her death. A blur of motion ensued and Meagan effortlessly caught Cindy with just one hand. “Awww, you poor thing. I’ve got you. See, he’s much too big for you to handle all by yourself and that’s why I’m here; to help you.” She said with a hint of mockery in her tone.

 

She stood up and lifted her friend up to chest level. “Yeah, its a three way.” Todd agreed emphatically looking down at her laying in Meagan’s giant hand while stealing glances at Meagan’s boobs. “We can pleasure you while Meagan and I...well you know.” He suggested trailing off.

 

“That’s right. It’ll be fun.” Meagan added. “We’ve always talked about messing around with each other; and just look at those cute little boobies.” She said probing Cindy’s chest with the tip of her pinky finger. First, Cindy tried in futility to fend her friend’s finger off, but then gave up and Meagan massaged both her breasts simultaneously with just the tip of her pinky finger. “They still look amazing on you, but he probably prefers them a bit bigger, eh, Todd?” She said compressing her shoulders and causing her own giant tits to collide and bounce off one another before jiggling back to rest.

 

Cindy and Meagan both observed Todd staring lustfully at Meagan’s big bare breasts. Cindy immediately turned and looked up pleadingly at her friend just as Meagan glanced down at her. Cindy’s non-verbal request said, ‘OK, I know he wants you, you’ve won, but please don’t’. The response came in the form of small smirk from her former roommate. She then turned her attention back to her spoils.

 

“Cindy and I used to share bras back when we were roomies before you stole her away from me.” She said to Todd in a flirty voice. “Those days are over. In fact...” She paused moving Cindy close to the end of her giant tit. “I think my nipple is bigger than she is.” She added winking at Todd as she moved his minuscule girlfriend close to her large aroused nipple for comparison. It wasn’t lost on Cindy that she was totally right. If that large brown nipple of hers had been a barrel should could’ve climbed inside of it with room to spare.

 

“I bet you could use one of my bras for a house now, eh, Cindy?” She asked rhetorically while basking in her boob dominance. “That’s so fucking hot. Lay back and put her on your nipple.” Todd suggested. “Like this?” Meagan asked moving to lay on her friend’s bed. After a whirlwind of motion Cindy found herself sitting astride her friend’s huge nipple with a perfect view as her boyfriends giant erect cock dove down and buried itself between her friend’s legs and into the midst of her vast brown bush.

 

Cindy heard a squishing noise as Todd’s pelvis pressed forward and her friend’s long legs hugged his sides with her smooth inner thighs. “Mmmmm” Meagan moaned softly. His bush made contact with hers and intermingled with it then a moment later their pelvis’s parted and Todd’s penis emerged again and it was glistening. Without warning his tongue knocked Cindy off of her friend’s nipple and then his lips surrounded her and the nipple and he sucked her into his mouth.

 

She was thrown this way and that and heard smooching noises all around. When she re-emerged into the light she found that her breasts were resting on Meagan’s red lips. She could feel the lipstick smearing onto the bottoms of them and Meagan’s tongue rubbing, tasting, and otherwise jostling her legs; and then even sliding between them and probing her own groin. She might have enjoyed that had she not been so scared.

 

Meagan was too big. She could release her lip grip and swallow her whole or bite her in half with her Cindy sized incisors and not miss a beat. Cindy’s heart was racing as her imagination ran wild. She looked up and tensed as her boyfriend’s lips pressed down over her. She was unsure if he sucked her, if Meagan’s tongue pushed her, or both but she found herself back in Todd’s mouth.

 

His tongue pressed on her face and over her tits. She felt her legs emerge and the cool air tickled her tush. She scissor kicked furiously until something soft clamped down on both her legs at calf level. She started to scream, but Todd’s tongue knocked the scream out of her mouth and smeared it across her titties in its seemingly rhythmic pass.

 

She felt the softness move up to her butt and then over her hips consuming her lower body entirely. Then she heard smooching sounds all around and Todd’s tongue slid down her front over her boobs and belly while Meagan’s tongue slid up the length of her legs and over her butt to her back. Some more smooching and she found herself floating away from Todd’s face. Her boyfriend and best friend were now sitting upright on her bed and had been kissing with half of her in Todd’s mouth and the other half of her in Meagan’s!

 

She knew this because the upper half of her body was now hanging out of Meagan’s mouth. She could see Todd’s hand down between Meagan’s legs through the space between Meagan’s massive breasts. Her own little breasts wobbled frenetically as she beat her tiny fists against Meagan’s plump red lips. “Put me down!” She screamed.

 

She felt Meagan prrr and her whole body vibrated. She then felt herself slip out of Meagan’s mouth and then a little more. It was as if Meagan had heard her and was granting her wish. She noticed how high up she was and that now scared her. “Meagan! Don’t drop me!” Cindy yelled. Meagan ignored her and dipped her head slightly and deposited little Cindy on her huge left tit.

 

Cindy screamed as she slid down its smooth length until Todd’s hand covered her and gently guided her to Meagan’s nipple. Cindy planted her feet firmly on the erect nub and stood. “Hold on little one.” Meagan whispered as she slowly turned her shoulders. Cindy slipped and fell, but caught the giant nipple with her hands. “Mmmmm. It looks like our little lover needs some assistance.” Meagan said. After which Cindy found herself once again compressed between her boyfriend’s tongue and her best friend’s giant nipple.

 

“Ooohh, put her between my boobs.” She heard Meagan request and not a moment later she was back in Todd’s mouth again. She then tumbled out and found herself sitting between her friend’s gigantic breasts and coated with quickly evaporating saliva and. She looked up and saw that Meagan was now laying back on her pillows and staring intently down at her. “Want to play with my titties little one?” She asked in a simultaneously seductive, sadistic, and playful sort of way.

 

“No. Don’t.” Cindy said putting her hand up, but Meagan just smiled and slowly smashed her breasts together anyway and then kneaded them once with her hands for good measure. When they parted again Cindy was disoriented and gasping. Her giant friend had squeezed the air from her and could have smothered her completely if she hadn’t let up or crushed her outright had she been more forceful.

 

Darkness pervaded as it seemed like the sky itself was descending, but it was just her boyfriend’s upper body. It didn’t stop until his hairy chest pushed down on Meagan’s big thimble-like nipples. Cindy heard kissing and then Todd whispered huskily, “That was so sexy.” He said. “Really? That was nothing. You want me to do it again?” Meagan asked.

 

Cindy just realized that they were talking about her. She looked up and saw four giant eyes looking down at her. Then she saw Meagan smile just before the massive swells of boob flesh welled up on her sides and closed in on her again. She pushed and struggled with all her might, but her resistance served as but one more source of amusement.

 

Meagan giggled gleefully as she toyed with her tiny vanquished sexual rival. “She actually thinks she can stop them, see.” She said to Todd as she held her big breasts apart in her hands for a moment and nodded down at little Cindy struggling in her cleavage; as if the fact of her utter domination wasn’t sufficient without a heavy dose of humiliation too.

 

“You know I’m just barely pressing them together.” She told Cindy and to demonstrate she gently twisted her hands which pushed her tits together crushing Cindy between them again. Cindy was alternately released and squeezed several times between Meagan’s giant titties as the two giants got off on her helplessness versus Meagan’s enormous anatomy. Obviously, they had dispensed with any pretense of this being about her pleasure.

 

She was about to lose consciousness between Meagan’s big boobs, but something launched her out into the open near Meagan’s collar bone. She used the collar to help stand. She was exhausted and looked upward tracing the contour of Meagan’s neck and jawline. She heard her friend giggle. She didn’t see Todd and was surprised to find his lips weren’t locked with Meagan’s. She stepped back and still didn’t see him. Then she turned around.

 

He was towering into the sky over her, the giant breasts, and even Meagan like a chiseled naked colossus, hands resting on his hips, with a look of pleasure on his face. She lowered her gaze realized Meagan’s mountainous mammaries were now wrapped around her boyfriend’s tree like penis. They were convulsing back and forth tit fucking him to the command of her best friend’s huge hands. She then looked directly in front of her and not more than eight feet away was Todd’s mushroom tip taller than she was staring at her. It was so big she could easily stick her whole her arm into its slit she figured.

 

No sooner than that thought finished she was hit by a load of sticky fluid that knocked her on her ass and then another landed on her. “That was fast. See, look how effective we can be when we team up.” Meagan said to her small friend. Cindy’s leg was pinched and she was lifted out of the pool of semen by it. Upside he rotated slightly as she soared up high over her friend’s giant breasts and her boyfriend’s giant penis. “Here, put her between my butt cheeks.” Meagan requested as she deposited Cindy into her own boyfriend’s awaiting hand.

 

He dismounted Meagan so she could re-position. “Todd please, no!” Cindy screamed. Todd seemed to hear, but his recognition was interrupted. “Well?” Meagan asked. She had rolled off one side of the bed and lifted her ass into the air causing her huge tits to hang down and rest on the bed beneath her. Cindy couldn’t compete.

 

Todd’s focus was on the sexy, shapely, naked woman that wanted him to fuck her from behind. The tiny naked chirping thing in his hand wasn’t registering as his girlfriend anymore or even a person at the moment to his sex charged mind. It was a thing: a toy. The fact that it was alive, also his girlfriend, and best friend’s with the sexy woman he was currently fucking made it all the more fun to play with.

 

He stood up and stepped up to the plate behind Meagan. “No! Todd don’t!” Cindy yelled again up at him. He responded by lifting her up over the swells of Meagan’s ass and slowly tilting his hand to the side and dumping her between the top of Meagan’s buttocks all with this dazed smile on his face. He watched hypnotically as Cindy clawed and fought, but inevitably slid down into the deep crevice cleaving Meagan’s sexy ass. She was desperately trying to grab something to halt her descent, but was helpless against the utter enormity of Meagan’s butt compared to tiny little her.

 

She only stopped when Meagan gently squeezed. “Ooohh, I can feel her!” She squealed. She slowly rolled her hips and gently clinched and then un-clinched. She could faintly feel her small friend between her butt cheeks. Her pussy was practically dripping now. “I’m squeezing her. You try, but be gentle. Remember she’s just a tiny little thing.” She said as she pushed her butt against Todd’s groin.

 

Cindy had finally slid to the cusp of Meagan’s asshole which gave her sort of a ledge to stand on given the angle Meagan was tilting her ass at. At first Todd’s bush inundated his little girlfriend, but then he took a hold of Megan’s curvy hips with his hands and positioned her ass a bit further out clearing Cindy’s field of vision. She looked up at him both fearful and yet still hopeful he’d come to his senses.

 

He looked down at her. She saw the muscles in his arms and chest ripple as he lifted his hands up. She heard his hands as they slid over the smooth skin of her friend's giant ass from the curve of her hips. She braced herself as the fleshy walls hugged and then crushed her. The look of lustful fascination on Todd’s face as he watched the plight he induced upon her from above would forever be etched in her brain.

 

Just a small squeeze by his hands and she was crushed by Meagan’s butt down there. Cindy gasped for air when the light of the world returned. She felt herself moving like she was going to fall forward, but then saw Todd’s taunt tummy and bush thrust forward accompanied by a squishing noise and realized it had been him positioning Meagan’s ass again; so he could penetrate her. She saw him look down at her and their eyes met.

 

She thought they had connected. Then his arms moved, Cindy heard a soft slap, and Meagan’s ass cheeks smashed her again. This was followed by a giggle from Meagan. “Uuummmm, that feels nice.” She cooed. Todd smiled as he gently and rapidly slapped both Meagan’s ass cheeks with his fingers from the sides and watched as his tiny girlfriend was helplessly clapped by Meagan’s gigantic jiggling butt.

 

Things went like this a few more times until all the strength left Cindy and she fell, but her fall was quick and she felt herself move backward. She was laying on Todd’s erect cock, which was half buried in her best friend’s pussy. “Please, stop.” She cried out barely raising her arm, but even were he inclined her voice was too weak to reach his ears. He did see her though.

 

She saw his eyes wash over her and register her small presence on his stiff penis through the lusty glaze covering them. He smiled and watched in morbid fascination as he slowly pushed his pelvis forward. She couldn’t believe that he had seen her and yet was still pushing her into Meagan’s giant vagina anyway.

 

It seemed right. His old relationship was in its death throws anyway, small and shriveled, represented perfectly by the pathetic and shrinking little thing laying on his stiff cock. His new relationship was right there in front of him for the taking represented perfectly by the vibrant, fun, and voluptuous Meagan; who’s fat furry pussy he was now impaling. All he had to do to make the transition from old to new was push. Could anything be more simple?

 

Cindy screamed as the giant pussy slowly ate up her boyfriends penis bit by bit, squishing and belching as it went, until it was her turn. She kicked at it and it worked at first, but on the third kick her foot slipped in and before she could react was in up to her chest. She grabbed a hold of some curly, copperish, rope-like pubic hair and held tight, but her grip was not strong enough and it didn’t stop her. It just slipped from her tiny hands leaving only rope burn behind. A moment later and she was pushed in completely.

 

Todd pushed until Meagan’s soft ass touched his upper thighs. He reversed and looked down. His ex-girlfriend had been wiped clean off his cock. The transition complete he smiled and took hold of Meagan’s soft curvy hips and thrust. For Cindy, after that it was bits and pieces. She vaguely remembered being pummeled inside of a wet fleshy prison. She remembered it stopping and then silence. She thought she was dead.

 

That illusion evaporated after being pulled out of Meagan’s pussy and getting some chest compression's from the same giant manicured pinky finger that earlier groped her breasts. She heard Meagan’s voice admonish, “What the fuck were you thinking? She’s probably dead.” After that she woke up in the facility and never saw Todd or Meagan again nor did she care to. They had certainly had their fun, but had almost killed her in the process.

 

 

Cindy shuddered. The bad memory ended her orgasm which was nearly complete anyway. She carefully extracted Tommy into her hand and lifted him up to her face. “You ok?” She asked. “Yeah, don’t forget to rinse me off.” He reminded her. “You bet.” She said and held him under the shower for a minute before putting him back down near his truck.

 

She felt very protective of Tommy. Since his unexpected shrinkage lots of people much bigger than her wanted things from him. She needed to look out for his interests, but she had no legal authority to do so. She’d need to win over his wife when they returned and maybe even move in with them.

 

She could pitch it as a way to help her care for Tommy; after all he was approaching microbe size in comparison to her now. She’d need someone small just to interact with him. If Tommy was telling it true about their open relationship she wouldn’t be jealous and might even feel some sense of relief. She’s sure she could sell it, but could she do it? She hadn’t trusted unsupervised big people since the traumatic end of her own relationship. For Tommy’s sake she’d have to.

 

 

“Here she comes. 3...2...1...Surpise!” Everyone yelled in unison as Rebecca opened the door. “Oh my gosh! Thank you all.” She said. Maria staked out a spot in a corner at a table that had a poster attached that read: “College Bound!”. She watched as her niece made the rounds thanking the people that had shown up for her send off party.

 

Maria could hardly believe it had been six months since Tommy had left the planet and even longer than that since she had last seen his family. There just was rarely a reason for her to visit. Also, Beth had been a little miffed the last time they spoke. She asked about having a send off party for Tommy after Maria had already dropped him off at the facility. Apparently, they were expecting her to arrange one. They simply didn’t understand how impractical that would’ve been with Tommy being so small.

 

Despite the misunderstanding about Tommy’s party, or lack thereof, she was having a good time at Becca’s send off party. “Aunt Maria!” She heard her niece call out as she walked over with arms out stretched for a hug. They embraced. It was a bit awkward since both women were so busty and their massive blouse covered breasts were wrestling to occupy the same space at the same time.

 

Maria’s abundance always won out in these situations, except this time it seemed there was just as much tit flesh on the other side of the hug. She felt her niece’s big boobs press against her own and compress them before sort of flopping into an interlocking pattern with them. Maria was a master of the boob hug and she could tell her niece was every bit as big as she was in the titty department now.

 

She smiled and stepped back as they relinquished their hug. That’s when she noticed that Becca had stooped. Must be the shoes. Nope, flats like hers. “Oh my gosh. Look how tall you’ve gotten. You’re taller than me now.” Maria said in disbelief. Becca just smiled and shook her head and said, “Six three.” “You’ve got to go out for volleyball when you get to college. Its so much fun.” Maria advised.

 

An hour later and Maria read a text from her boss. “Where are you?”. She sighed. She knew her new boss was a misogynist pig, but she hadn’t realized how hard driving and overbearing he was until she came to work for him. Sure, she was getting paid more, but she was putting in a lot more time too. “Just leaving my niece’s party be there in thirty minutes.” She texted back.

 

Maria had stopped by her place to change into something both more professional and seductive. She also got her four inch heels. This insured her tiny boss’s face was level with her big breasts when both stood. She figured it would cause him so slip up faster. However, over the last six months he had been surprisingly and annoyingly disciplined.

 

He rarely did anything in front of anyone else. It was always just him and her when he misbehaved; and he misbehaved a lot. Three times ago he traced her hips with his hands. The next time he slapped her ass. Just last week he pushed her nipple through her blouse with his finger like it was an elevator button. In each case it was just him and her.

 

When Maria got to work it was just Steve. “Where’s everyone else?” She asked. “I sent them home. I told them that you and I could finish the rest.” He said. Maria looked at her clock. It was already almost 7pm they were going to to be there until midnight. “Are you sure that’s wise? This will take forever with just the two of us.” She asked. “You’ve got brains and you’re a lawyer right?” He asked rhetorically. Maria rolled her eyes and sat across from him.

 

He slid a stack of papers over to her. “You look in this half and I’ll look through this other half.” Maria sighed and took a page and started to skimming through it. “I saw that sass. What? You think I just hired those giant tits of yours? We do real work around here too.” He said. There it was she thought. Sexual harassment clear as day and no one to hear it, but her. It would be her word against his. It wasn’t enough. She’d need witnesses or a recording to win.

 

Five and half hours later she crashed into her bed and didn’t even bother taking her clothes off. She snoozed until heard she her alarm sounding at 10:24 in the morning. She was catching up with her lawyer and partner in the nailing of Mansky at 11. They had become friends recently. She hung out with Sydney more than she did with Sasha these days, especially since Sasha was dating Bill’s best bud and Maria had dumped Bill.

 

Sydney and Maria’s Mansky meeting was taken on the patio lounge chairs with mimosa’s. Maria was still wearing the clothes she wore to work yesterday. “So, no touching this time, but lots of commentary about your breasts?” Sydney summarized what Maria had told her as she typed it into the harassment journal they were compiling. “Yeah first it was how he didn’t hire just my tits and wanted real work too and then it was how the extra salary was so he could watch them bounce.” Maria answered.

 

“So, how much extra?” Sydney asked. Maria laughed, “You’ve just been dying too know how much I make for months now.” Sydney grinned. “Mansky gave me a 50% bump over the old gig.” Maria said smiling. “Jeez those things are worth hundreds of thousands a year each then. What do hundred thousand dollar tits look like anyway? Are they made of gold or something?” Sydney asked rhetorically chuckling at her joke as she typed.

 

Why that little, then Maria realized how to flip the script. She could barely keep from giggling as she took off her blouse and took a deep breath causing her heavy duty front opening bra to explode open. Her giant breasts spilled out into the bright light of late morning as the defeated bra retreated beneath her big boobs. Sydney choked on her mimosa and spit the orange liquid all over the computer screen.

 

“Holly shit! Did you just bust your bra?” She asked. “No, silly. Its front opening, but since its small on me I can pop the front clasp with a deep breath. See?” Maria said standing up and removing and then tossing her huge bra at her small friend. It landed across Sydney’s legs. “Just big, heavy sacks of fat and mammary glands. Not gold, but most guys look at them like they are.” Maria said lifting both of her tits up from beneath and then letting them drop again.

 

“Small? Those cups may as well be buckets.” Syndey said setting the computer down and lifting the over sized undergarment off her legs as she stood up. “May I?” Sydney asked gesturing at Maria’s breasts. “What the hell, knock yourself out.” Maria said dropping her hands to her hips and presenting her titanic tits for inspection.

 

Sydney stepped up to the huge breasts, the nipples hung just below her nose. She honestly could say she had never seen a more impressive bust, not even clothed. She cupped the outside and bottom of each breast and pushed them together and watched them collide and jiggle. “They’re so squishy.” Sydney giddily said looking up to Maria.

 

Maria’s neck was tingling and she felt her nipples stiffening from the breast play of her small friend. Sydney ran her hands across the outer surface of the giant globes. “They’re smooth and cool to the touch.” She added. She circled her hands around to the aureoles and nipples. Then she laughed, “Look I’m the perfect height.” she said and opened her mouth and pretended she was going to suck on a nipple.

 

Maria couldn’t help herself and twisted just enough to push the large nipple right into Sydney’s open mouth! Sydney coughed the nipple out of her mouth and both women started laughing hysterically. “I walked right into that one didn’t I?” Sydney said as her nervous laughter died down. Truth be told she was aroused and her own nipples were erect. Which gave her an idea.

 

“Want to see my bra?” Sydney asked. Before Maria could respond Sydney peeled off her T-shirt to reveal she had no bra at all. “Awww, they’re so cute.” Maria complimented. “May I?” She asked. How could Sydney refuse after Maria allowed her to have her way with her gigantic tits. “Sure.” Sydney said dropping her hands to her hips and puffing her chest out trying to make them look as big as possible.

 

It didn’t work. They were the tiniest little titties Maria had ever seen on a woman, but she was polite. “They’re just so...perky.” Maria said with difficulty finding an adjective as she raised her hands, paused, and cupped the entirety Sydney’s “breasts” with two fingers and a thumb using each hand. At distance Sydney’s chest appeared flat, but there were the smallest of squishy boobs there beneath prominent brown nipples perfectly centered in symmetrical light brown aureoles the size of silver dollars.

 

Either of Maria’s own well pronounced aureoles would be bigger than either of Sydney's boobs and it wouldn’t be close. Sydney said as much as Maria alternately squeezed and released her tiny titties with her fingers. “God just your aureoles are bigger than my tits.” Sydney said removing her hands from her hips and grasping the ends of Maria’s giant face high breasts with her hands and feeling the fullness of those prominent plate sized aureoles of Maria’s with her palms. Her petite hands weren’t big enough to even cover their bumpy light brown circular surfaces.

 

Despite the fact that both women were now feeling each other’s breasts they each seemed to be more aware of their arms becoming slightly intertwined and touching as Sydney had to reach around and over Maria’s long arms to reach her breasts again. Maria locked eyes with the pretty blonde and fell into the two shimmering pools of deep blue peering back up at her. So much so that she found herself bending down and she didn’t stop until her lips pressed onto Sydney’s. Sydney kissed her back and then Maria caught herself and stood up.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean, err, I mean I don’t know what...” Maria started to stammer nervous about physical intimacy for perhaps the first time since her first time. Sydney just grabbed her by the hand and led her back into the house. It was surreal Maria thought being led back into her own house by this tiny little woman, but it seemed right so she went with it. Sydney found one of the guest bedrooms and closed the door after she led Maria into it.

 

Maria turned around prepared for some awkwardness, but Sydney defeated that possibility with swift assertiveness and simply walked up to Maria and pulled her skirt and panties down in one powerful yank. Sydney regarded Maria’s dark, full, untamed bush and looked up and smiled. She placed a hand on the amazon’s curvy hip and guided her to the bed so Maria stepped out of her skirt and undies and sat.

 

Sitting on the end of the bed Maria was shorter than the still standing Sydney who walked up in between Maria’s long slightly spread legs, placed her hands on the sides of her neck, slid them up to her jaw line, bent down, and began kissing her. They kissed passionately for a moment with tongues pressed inside each others’ mouths. Sydney broke it off and pushed Maria backward hard at the shoulders. Maria fell back on the bed and Sydney watched those giant breasts quiver to a stop and then abruptly buried her face right into Maria’s hairy pussy.

 

Maria had never had head so good and was approaching climax when the little blonde minx rose up and slipped off her own shorts revealing a dark colored thong with a small triangle of cloth covering her crotch. Sydney climbed on top of Maria with cat like dexterity and began to suck on her big titties while simultaneously pressing three of her fingers in Maria’s pussy and working at her clit with her thumb. It didn’t take long and Maria tensed and climaxed all over Sydney’s hand.

 

She responded by smearing it all over Maria’s big breasts and kneading it into them with her hands. It worked as sort of a lube and Sydney slid right between them and began kissing Maria again. Maria’s hands grasped a butt cheek in each hand and pulled Sydney into her kiss even more. Wanting to return the favor for Sydney she tugged her thong down revealing a light blonde strip of hair covering her vagina and a shimmering clit diamond. She started to press her thumb into it, but Sydney stopped her.

 

Sydney then scooted up and sat on the end of Maria’s right breast and began to grind herself on it. Maria watched in intrigued fascination as Sydney adroitly ground her pussy onto her erect nipple and plump aureole with more frequency and rhythm until she gushed out onto Maria’s breast. Maria laughed. “Well that’s a first.” She said. Sydney dismounted the giant tit planted a gentle kiss on Maria’s lips. “Maybe those guys are right. Those tits might be worth their weight in gold after all.” Sydney said smiling and rolling off Maria and laying back next to her.

 

Maria sat up. “So what now?” She asked looking down at Sydney, who opened her eyes and a brief look of annoyance flashed across her face telegraphing her thoughts on the matter. “I mean that was great, but...” Maria continued, but was interrupted. “Why does there have to be what now? Two consenting adults enjoyed each other. That’s all. I’m not asking for a ring or anything and you’re already married anyway. Do you want to cuddle or something?” She said and then asked as an after thought.

 

Maria was surprised at the cold indifference of that answer, but considering who the answer was coming from it shouldn’t have been surprising at all. She just laughed. “Whats so funny?” Sydney asked. “Nothing.” She said leaning down and kissing Sydney. One of Maria’s tits covered Sydney’s entire chest as she did so. Maria sat back up and said, “And yes, I want to cuddle.”

 

Sydney sighed and scooted closer as Maria lay back down and slid an arm under her pulling the smaller woman in close. Sydney ended up more or less just using Maria’s left breast as a pillow while Maria squeezed her like a little teddy bear. “So, are you with other women often?” Maria asked. “I wouldn’t say often. I’m not often with anyone. The whole bitch persona thing sees to that, but I have experience with both women and men.” She answered. “That was my second time, with a woman, of course. I mean me and Sasha finished each other off one time in college and I’ve kissed other women in dare games...”

 

“You’re putting too much thought into it.” Sydney inerrupted. “You’re the same person you were thirty minutes ago before we fucked, but I am curious about how I compare to your past partners though. The competitor in me wants to know.” Sydney commented and then asked. Maria thought for a moment.

 

“You fared well on balance. It was the best oral sex I’ve ever had. I’m typically with big guys and like getting handled, but you compensated with your assertiveness and creativity. It would have never occurred to me to use a nipple like you just did. I missed the deeper penetration I would get from a man, but you made up for that with precision and persistence.” Maria honestly summarized. “Bully for me.” Sydney said yawning then closing her eyes and falling asleep against Maria’s big pillow-like breast.

 

 

Tommy stood balancing on one foot and holding his arms out for balance. He looked down. It was probably a hundred foot drop and even with the soft landing it would hurt. It was close, but he did it. He looked up and took a bow. “Alright, you won the bet fair and square I’m all yours.” Cindy said. She could see Tommy pump his fist and then he carefully climbed down off the tip of her big toe. It was twice as long as he was now and he could easily stand on even the tip of it.

 

In fact she didn’t think he could and that was why she lost the bet. He had just demonstrated by walking from her small toe to her big toe using each toe in between as a step. He was still shrinking and they hadn’t figured out why. She didn’t know if it would stop and felt it was her duty to be there for him, but it had become more than that. They had fallen in love. He had a keen wit and always had sage advice for her regarding the crew and mission. It wasn’t fair that she only just found him and he might shrink away to nothing in the near future.

 

She felt the tickle of his little legs as he passed her knee and started up her leg. She was laying in bed naked and he was fast approaching her pussy. Tommy waded through tufts of blond hair as tall as he was until he reached her clit and started to wrestle with it and it started to grow. It was almost as tall as he was when it finished growing. He hugged it with his arms and legs and began to hump it.

 

Cindy let out a satisfied moan and she bit her lower lip. She slid her left hand down her body to her crotch; well wide of her clitoris. She didn’t want to squash her little lover after all. She slid her hand over her left thigh and she carefully pushed her two biggest fingers up into herself from below. She synced with Tommy’s thrusts pushing in and out as he humped on her clit with his tiny dick. She wanted to buck, but held herself in check. A moment of this and she had leaked all over her fingers and Tommy was slowing to a halt as well.

 

She slipped her fingers out of herself and looked down her body and saw Tommy emerge from her bush. She smiled and he lay flat on her navel. “Here let me help you come closer.” She said and she gently picked him up with her right hand between her index finger and thumb and carefully sat him on her right breast. He sat on his ass and used her nipple as a brace to lean back against.

 

“Now we can talk to each other.” She said. “So, what was the signal?” He asked. “We don’t know.” She answered referring to a recurring transmission they had picked up. “Weren’t we supposed to arrive at the signal origin today?” Tommy asked. “That’s just it. We’re here at the origin. We’re still getting the signal, but there’s nothing here.” She explained. “Let me see.” Tommy said. Cindy sighed. “You want to do work? Now?” She asked, but she knew the answer.

 

“Alright. Hop on.” She said. Tommy jumped into her awaiting hand that slowly closed as soon as he was in it. Cindy was deft at handling Tommy now. She sat up holding him loose in her hand as she would a cricket she was about to bait a hook with. She had grown up in the country and loved to fish as a kid and teen. She plopped in front of her computer and deposited him onto it as well.

 

Tommy waited as her huge hands landed to his left and right and then giant fingers began tapping keys. The screen in front of him was the size of an IMAX came to life registering her commands and keystrokes. The glow from the screen partially illuminated the two big breasts hanging suspended above and behind him. Looking up between them he could see her eyes trained onto the screen. She began to talk.

 

“We arrived two hours into the morning shift, but found nothing but empty space. We dispatched two probes configured with level one detection capabilities. They both still picked up the signal, but there’s no sign of anything. We’ve even positioned the ship at the very spot the signal should be emanating from and still nothing. See?” She said leaning back.

 

“I’m staring to think its just sensor malfunctions” She said nonchalantly scratching her large right tit with her right hand causing it to jiggle profoundly. Tommy tore his eyes away from the giant quaking naked booby to her face, “Malfunctions on the two probes and the ship all reporting the same thing? Not likely.”

 

He then walked out onto the keyboard and started jumping onto keys. “This will take forever. Just tell me what you want to do.” She said. “Almost done.” He replied. After another thirty seconds of watching Tommy hop onto keys as wide and long as he was tall he stopped and wiped his brow before jumping on the enter key. Cindy leaned forward examining the screen.

 

“He watch it!” Tommy yelled up as he crouched under a huge approaching breast. “Oh, sorry.” Cindy answered leaning back some. “So, you think the signal might be real and inside the ship and in tube 11?” She asked. “Yep. I’d like to take a drone in there.” He said. “Out of the question. Its too big now, you can’t fly it.” She answered. “I can still fly it I just can’t reach all of the controls at once. If Chuck can fix that I’ll fly it in there and see what I can find.” He said. “No. We’ll fly it remote.” She said.

 

 

They had lost two drones now and had only one left. That tube was very narrow and had lots of turns. “This is ridiculous. I can fly that tube in my sleep. Let me go in.” Tommy said. “We haven’t got a modified drone.” She answered. “Yes we do.” Chuck piped up. Cindy looked down at him as if he better explain and quick. “Well, Tommy told me about his trouble’s with the controls just before the shift. It was a straight forward modification to get him flying again and so, long story short we do have a drone he can pilot now.” Chuck answered.

 

Cindy looked down at Tommy who was on the ground next to her boot in his little ground vehicle. This one was much smaller then the old one, about the size of a mouse. “Well?” She asked. He got out of the vehicle and looked up at his commander, way up. “Well what? I gave you a contingency you didn’t have before. Lets use it.” He said his voice amplified over her communicator so she could hear. Her brow furrowed. He might only be a head taller than the sole of her boot now, but he was right. It was all she had left. “OK, but the first sign of trouble and you get out of there.” She ordered.

 

“Here you go commander.” Chuck said as he handed the small drone to her. It was the size of a watch face. She crouched down and sat it next to Tommy. “Be careful.” She said. Tommy quickly climbed up onto the tiny craft. Another minute and he was even with Cindy’s eyes. He saluted her through the view screen and then turned and flew directly into the tube opening which was no bigger than Cindy’s hand.

 

 

It was taking too long. He should have been back by now; three hours. It would take him ten minutes to fly to the source of the signal tops. Cindy paced back and forth outside of the tube opening with Chuck who as having his lunch now. However, with no more functioning drones there was little that could be done but wait. Finally, the flashing light of the done appeared in the mouth of the tube first, followed by the drone itself.

 

An hour later and Tommy was debriefing Cindy in her quarters on her desk as she captured his report on her computer. It was big news too. Tommy had made humanity’s first contact with extraterrestrial life. Not just any life, intelligent life. Cindy was typing furiously. Tommy had a voice log already, but communication with Earth was low bandwidth and couldn’t accommodate even audio. They wouldn’t have another messenger ship ready for another week and this news needed to get to Earth now. The long report Cindy was preparing was longer than what they usually sent in a week, but it was important.

 

“So how small were they?” Cindy asked wanting to get it as accurate as possible. “Its hard to tell. Microscopic for sure. I mean as small as I’ve gotten I was like a few thousand feet tall in comparison. That’s what took so long; we had to figure out a way to communicate.” He explained. “And they look just like us?” She confirmed. “Yes. They are us or we are them to be more accurate. They’ve spanned the galaxy and seeded planets all over. Once one of the colonies as they call places like Earth become advanced enough for faster than light travel they make contact.” He explained.

 

“So, the most advanced civilization in the galaxy is basically just microscopic people?” Cindy asked incredulously. “It appears so. I look forward to learning more during my visit.” He said. “OK, so go over that part with me again. They are the reason you are shrinking uncontrollably?” She asked. “Yes. They pick someone to make contact with and I was chosen apparently. I’ll shrink to their size and begin discussions with them on how to establish contact between our societies.” He said.

 

“You’re good with being that small?” She asked. “Its not like I have choice, but even if I did, yeah I am. I’ve come this far for this very reason. I won’t stop now.” Tommy answered. “Well, our mission now revolves around you and your new friends I can guarantee that. Once they get this communique mission control will order us to support you in anyway we can.” She said.

 

“You’re going to be famous. Like Neal Armstrong or Ferdinand Magellan, famous.” Cindy added. “It was never about the fame. Its exciting. Just think of how much we can learn from them. Their tech was off the charts advanced. They flew a whole city here!” Tommy said giddily. Cindy smiled softly and said “You’re right, fuck the fame. This changes everything.”