- Text Size +

 

Chapter 19: Bon Voyage

 

The alarm buzzed annoyingly. Maria slapped it with her hand. Then she jumped up into a sitting position and saw it read 9:32 AM. “Fuck!” She blurted jumping out of bed. “Fuck!” She said again grabbing the underwear she wore last night and slipping them up her legs. She quickly found a pantsuit and got it on. She found her heels and stood on one foot in alternate turns as she put them on her feet.

 

Clothes on she rinsed her mouth with some Listerine and put her hair back in a ponytail then switched to a bun. She found her phone dead on the table. No wonder she over slept. It was the alarm that she typically used. The alarm clock was just the weekend alarm. “Tommy, I’m off to work.” She yelled out as she picked up her purse and her make up bag and left the house.

 

Tommy was well aware of the movement. He flipped on the comm again, but there was no connection. She must have her phone off for some reason he guessed. He flipped it off. He checked the power. It was 47%. She could feel the swaying of her walk. She was upright and walking. With gravity tugging him upward it at least gave him a direction. “OK, that’s something.” He said to himself.

 

He hit the lights and powered up the sensors and engines. He was surrounded by pink, but there seemed to be a seam above him the way gravity pointed too. He slowly progressed his craft through the seem. It wasn’t long before the pink gave way to black. He accelerated into it, but it seemed to repel him back into the densely packed curls around him. He tried this a couple of times before he realized what the mystery barrier was; Maria’s underwear.

 

Maria feverishly applied her make up at a red light. She looked at the clock in her SUV console. It read 9:56 AM. She was making great time. Then she had an epiphany. “What the hell I am doing? I run the damn place. I’ll go in when I feel like it.” She said to herself. “Call work.” She spoke to her hands free microphone in her car. Her phone was up to 5% now. The receptionist answered.

 

“Gayle, its Maria. Yeah, cancel my meetings. I won’t be in today. Right. No, I forgot about that one. Postpone it until tomorrow afternoon and cancel the rest. Thanks. See you tomorrow. Bye.” She said. She sighed and leaned back smiling. It was good to be the boss. Someone honked because the light was green and she went on through. Now she had to figure out what to do with the rest of her day. “Breakfast first.” She said to herself.

 

“Maria. Maria!” Tommy’s voice sounded audibly over the phone resting in its holder. Unfortunately, Maria was inside the Waffle House and her phone was in the car. She left it there on purpose so it could charge more while she ate. He flipped off the comm. “Where is she?” He wondered out loud. He checked the ship’s charge: 42%. Maybe he could get her attention. He hit the lights and started grazing the plump lips pinning him against the dark fabric.

 

Maria wiggled her ass in the booth as she waited for the waitress to come back with her credit card so she could leave. Breakfast out of the way the next up was sex apparently. She was getting aroused and Bill’s place was nearby. She’d be surprised if he was working. Bill worked as little as possible to get by which was why it would never work long term between them. He’d become her dependent and she wasn’t going to completely support another grown man especially not one as lazy as Bill. He did have a big dick though and right now that’s what she craved for some reason.

 

“Maria! Pick up!” Tommy’s voice reverberated in the empty cab of the SUV. He had gotten stuck wedged in her crease and worse he was down to like 27% power now. He killed the comm, the lights, and the engines to conserve his charge. Maria unlocked the door and plopped into the driver seat. Her phone had 59% charge now. “Call Bill.” She said as she started the vehicle.

 

 

Bill’s apartment was clean. It was the first thing she noticed. “What happened to your couch?” Maria asked. “It was worn out. A new one is supposed to get delivered today. Its time to upgrade some things around here.” He said. “You cleaned up the place too.” She followed. “Yeah.” He muttered. “It looks nice.” Maria complimented hanging her purse on the chair in the kitchenette.

 

He hadn’t jumped her immediately upon her entry like he normally did. He was just playing it cool as he just sat down in the recliner. Clearly she had hurt his feelings when she put in him in his place the last time they were together. He obviously wasn’t OK with just being her cock on the side. She’d need to cut things off with him, but not before she got laid today.

 

His pouting meant that she would have to do a little more work than she had planned on, but no matter. She kicked off her heels, removed her shirt and pants and looked over her shoulder to see that he was still pretending to ignore her despite the fact she was wearing just her black bra and thong. The triangle of fabric covering her crotch failed to contain her full bush and stray hairs peeked out across the top and sides, but as the fabric tapered to the string of the thong underneath it sort of just disappeared completely into her forest.

 

She walked in front of him. He did a double take, but quickly regained his discipline. “Well?” She said. “Well what?” He replied haughtily. “Are you going to scoot over or not? You have the only place to sit.” She said, playing it cool too. He slid to one side and she slid her mostly naked body onto the chair next to his clothed one.

 

His hand instinctively started caressing the smoothness of her outer and then inner thigh. He reached her underwear where he ran his finger along the hem of her thong grazing thick tufts of dark pubs peeking out of it. “Looks like someone needs a trim.” He said.

 

“Screw that. I pluck and shave enough other places for beauty’s sake. Anyone getting close enough to see those has decided to fuck me already.” She said. “Besides, they’re usually too distracted by these...” She paused to take a deep breath which caused her giant titties to literally explode out of her tight bra with her left one slamming up against Bill’s shoulder with an audible slap. “...to care.” She added.

 

“Wow. You trying to knock me out or something?” He asked smiling and simultaneously jiggling the tip of her massive left breast. “That’s just a jab. This is knocking you out.” She giggled before flipping over so she was straddling him with her hands and knees. She then shimmied her shoulders which caused her huge hooters to begin to clock him alternately in the face: left, right, left, right. They had such heft that Bill really felt them and had to stiffen his neck muscles to keep his head steady.

 

Maria got a little too wild. She squealed as the chair fell backward causing her to fall forward. She heard Bill’s muffled words and she started laughing as she lifted her big bare breasts off his face. “Now you’re trying to smother me.” He said smiling. “Or put my eye out.” He added twisting her thick long bottle cap sized right nipple. She felt his hands grab her thong straps and pull them down over her hips and she stood up and stepped out of them. He got up and finally started stripping. She kicked her underwear to the side, flipped her bra off her shoulders, and lifted the chair back up as he disrobed.

 

Tommy could finally see. He didn’t like the look of his surroundings. In fact he didn’t know what his surroundings were, but it wasn’t home and it wasn’t a restroom. That led him to one obvious conclusion which is why he didn’t like the look of things. It looked like a man was below him and Maria, but she stood up and then turned and looked to be lifting a giant mountain back up on its base, but upon further review it was a chair, maybe a recliner.

 

Maria felt her hefty titties lift in unison and be squeezed by two strong hands. She felt her abundant boob flesh spilling through the spaces between Bill’s thick fingers as he greedily sampled her massive melons with his hands; kneading them like dough. She leaned back and raised her hand to the back of his head as he kissed her neck. She felt his hairy, muscled chest against her shoulder blades and soon enough his stiff pecker poking her soft ass cheek. She smiled as the shape of her soft, smooth butt guided it right where it was supposed to go. She instinctively bent over and held on to the back of the recliner.

 

Tommy was able to see everything that Maria’s pussy could see and right now that wasn’t much. He could make out the chair through the dark curls enveloping him and that was it. He checked the controls and he was still stuck or wedged somewhere was more accurate. He guessed that this state of affairs wouldn’t last long and he would need to be ready the moment he was free. He could tell his orientation changed as the direction of gravity shifted and now he could see her toes and the floor way out in the distance through the pubic foliage partially obscuring his screen.

 

As these thoughts swirled in his brain his view screen picked up some movement. Something large was protruding from bottom to top on the view screen out just past the end of the pubs. Tommy caught a glimpse of its mushroom shaped silhouette and immediately tensed up. It wasn’t even the fact that Maria was about to get fucked by someone else. It was more immediate. The proximity and largeness of it made it a threat and honestly just downright scary. The tip was larger than the bow of destroyers he had been on and it was still cruising forward and before long it was out of the screen entirely replaced with the thick trunk consuming half the view screen.

 

When Maria felt the glancing blow from Bill. She deftly reached under her to guide him in for the next thrust. Tommy watched intently as another shape appeared from behind the giant penis and pushed it toward him. He felt a jerk and then free fall. He quickly hit the controls to power up, but as soon as he did he was jolted by a sudden stop of the drop. It was too quick to be the ground. He didn’t need to guess where he was for long.

 

Maria smiled in anticipation as she lifted her ass up exposing her vagina more fully. Tommy was quickly bathed in light and up high on the view screen was Maria’s giant hairy pussy puckered and prepped and above that her asshole and butt. About mid-screen he could see that the ship was resting on the head of the giant penis and beneath that was Maria’s giant fingers and hand guiding it in. “Fuck!” Tommy blurted quickly punching the throttle up.

 

He shot off the giant dick just as it began plunging forward and before it hit its target. He rose rapidly, but still glanced off his wife’s ass-hole. It didn’t stop him and in a fraction of a second he had ascended out of the valley of Maria’s ass crack. Her upper buttocks and the small of her back were in front of him. He then saw two giant hands flank him and take a hold of giant fleshy hips on both sides simultaneously. “Shit!” He cursed realizing he wasn’t out of danger yet. If the giant chose to play with his wife’s ass he could still get caught up in this mess.

 

He flew forward along Maria’s long lithe back using her spine like a roadway. Before long he reached her hair and lifted up and over her head. He saw she was now resting her forearms and elbows on the back of the recliner. ‘Don’t look. Just find her purse.’ A small voice in his mind kept saying, but curiosity got the better of him. He turned the ship around.

 

He already knew who it was going to be. However, it was the totality of the picture confronting him that got to him. It was the carnal pleasure dancing in his wife’s eyes, the way her mouth contorted, and that satisfied smile. It was the smug triumphant grin on Bill’s stupid face as he fucked her from behind.

 

It was the enthusiasm she was emitting pumping her giant ass back as he thrust forward which caused her long, fat titties to swing forward and backward beneath her. It the delicate caress of her ass cheeks and lower back with one hand while he used the other to hold a curvy hip. It was her audible staccato of whimpers and whines from his Maria. “Damn you!” Tommy yelled as he accelerated at full power directly at Bill.

 

“Ouch.” Bill said rubbing his chest near his nipple. There was red spot. “What?” Maria called over her shoulder. “I just thought, its nothing.” He said thrusting some more as he was quickly approaching climax. “It was something.” Maria said between a whimper and pant. “Maybe something stung me, but I don’t see anything.” He said. “Shit! Am I going to get stung?” Maria asked tensing up at the prospect. “No. I don’t see anything. Don’t worry about it. Maybe it just bumped me.” He said as he pounded her faster and faster until he blew and held it as he release his load.

 

He pushed up in her as far as he could with his quickly deflating prick. Maria kept pumping her ass back trying to suck up every last ounce of his hardness before he was finished. It was the threat of getting stung that ruined it for her. Oh well. Orgasm was typically a fifty-fifty proposition for her anyway even with the best of lovers which was pre-shrink Tommy. She could try again in a bit. Bill was usually good for two rounds.

 

After Tommy had hit Bill with his ship at full power the sudden stop killed the engines and he fell. He bounced off Maria’s giant ass cheek and quickly rolled to her crack and downward onto Bill’s penis shaft which was partially embedded into his wife and pumping in and out like a piston. He hit start, but was prompted with a mandatory five second count down for cooling. He was powerless as he was thrust toward Maria’s cleaved pussy. His ship rolled against the cusp of her massive outer lip for a moment before it slipped in.

 

The engines came on and he clicked the lights, but then felt himself thrown to and fro. He was not going to be able to get out until they were done. “Stupid.” He said to himself as he was jerked in several directions in quick succession. It was. He started the day in his wife’s pussy and now he was back, but this time getting jack hammered by Bill’s big dick. He checked the power: 14%. He put the ship in low power mode and resolved to wait it out.

 

After about five minutes of getting pummeled things quieted down. The power gauge still read 14%. Now was his chance. He considered just calling her, but if he could escape this without her ever knowing it would be so much better. He’d only call her as a last resort.

 

When they finished she sat with Bill on the recliner again and they watched part of a movie. It was a sci-fi flick with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. It was as good a way to pass the time as any while Bill’s balls recharged. It was certainly better than talking with him. It was amazing how quickly she had grown bored with Bill’s company. It wasn’t, but about forty minutes or so before he started playing with her tits and ass again.

 

Tommy had been at if for over a half an hour now and still had seen no light. He hadn’t even escaped her lips as far as he could tell. She was resting at some odd angle and it had thrown him off and now he was down to 2% charge. The urgency was pressing him like a weight. He had to call her. He tapped the comm. It rang, but there was no answer. She must have it on silent. He switched to text mode.

 

“Help. Down to 2% power. Trapped inside of your pussy.” He paused and edited replacing pussy with the proper medical term of vagina. He then put the ship in extreme power saving mode and hoped it would last. If the power ran out completely the life support would as well and he couldn’t leave the ship, at least not where it was at the moment, and expect to have any chance of survival at this minuscule size. When he was bigger he could handle the inside of Maria’s pussy, but now it was so big in comparison it would squish or smother him, probably both, and his giant wife would never even notice.

 

“Let’s move into the bedroom.” She said. “Alright, but your the one sitting on top of me.” He said. Maria got up and walked over to her purse to check her phone. “You coming?” Bill asked standing at the start of the short hall that led straight back to his bedroom. She could see the small bathroom that was on the way too. His whole apartment was smaller than the space in her living room and kitchen. “I’ll be right there.” She said admiring his ass as he walked on back before focusing back on her phone.

 

There were several missed calls from Tommy, but then she read the text and it caused her jaw to drop. She could have leaped to many different places with this piece of information: sympathy, fury, indignation, curiosity. However, her first feeling was arousal and her first thoughts were erotic in nature. Perhaps, it was because she had yet to orgasm or maybe it was the fact she had been daydreaming about this for some time, but the fact she had taken a lover with her helpless husband trapped inside of her pussy made her wet. In a way she had taken them both at the same time.

 

She so wanted to take this information with her into the bedroom and spread eagle for Bill while he fucked her and her husband, again. She was certain she’d cum this time. However, she recalled from the training that life support would last only about ten minutes after the power level went to 0%. She looked at the timestamp. He had just sent it a minute ago. She probably had enough time, but her higher reasoning deemed it too risky.

 

She texted him back. “How the hell did you get there?” The response came back almost immediately. “Got trapped last night when you decided to pleasure yourself.” Maria could scarcely believe he had been with her all night and the morning too. She smiled thinking of the next text. “Oh. Sorry about that. Didn’t know. Why didn’t you fly out? I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. You think you have enough power to wait about twenty minutes or so?”

 

“I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AND NO I DON’T” Came the reply. “Suit yourself. I’ll see if Bill can find you. Turn the lights on.” She replied and sat her phone down. Tommy saw the last message and got madder still. He started to send another angry message, but he felt the swaying motion that meant she was walking. He had to be nice. “Maria, don’t. Please.” He sent, but her phone buzzed on the counter next to her purse. It was too late.

 

“You need me to do what?” Bill asked. “I need you to pull Tommy out of my pussy. He got himself trapped in there and he can’t get out.” She said poorly hiding a smirk of humor. “You mean he was in there when…? How did he even get in there?” Bill asked. Maria smiled, “Apparently so and fuck if I know. I let him have a little fun last night while I went to sleep he says he got trapped then. It sounds suspicious to me.” She said as she slid into bed next to Bill. “I told him to turn the lights on. If he did then it should make it easier to find him.” She said.

 

He laughed as he sat up and crawled toward the end of the bed and turned toward Maria. She was on her back and had pulled her legs up so her knees were in the air. Her huge breasts heaved with each of her deep lust filled breathes. “You think he might’ve stayed in there on purpose to what? Catch us in the act?” He asked. Maria just shrugged.

 

It was beyond ridiculous that he had to rescue the husband of this sex goddess from his own wife’s pussy after he had fucked her and with him trapped inside her no less. What a tiny loser. Bill placed a rough hand on a Maria’s knee and pulled it to the side spreading her long legs open. Her furry pussy was glistening. He looked up at her face and saw anticipation there. She was enjoying this.

 

“So, what do we with him once I find him?” Bill asked. “We’ll have to put him some place safe so he can charge his ship.” She answered. “We better find him then.” He said and then lowered his face down to her pussy and she felt his tongue hit her clit and the stubble of his chin grazing her pussy lips. She tensed up from a wave of pleasure, but composed herself enough to look down and ask, “What are you doing?”

 

It was supposed to be a stern question, but it didn’t have the strength to make it the warning Maria intended. Her tone said please don’t stop. She saw Bill look up from between her legs and over her dark bush his eyes meeting hers for the briefest moment and then he just buried his face back into her pussy. Her hand went to the back of his head and she started grinding her hips instinctively. Maria moaned slowly as he pleasured her. After a couple of minutes she came and he kissed, sucked, and licked her a bit more down below before he rose up from between her legs and motor-boated her humongous titties.

 

His face was wet and he was smearing her own cream across her big boobs with his stubble. She took her massive breasts in her hands and wrapped her long titties around his head and squeezed him while twisting her own large nipples for a moment and then let them drop. He pushed up her body further until his face was even with hers. “What about Tom...” She started to ask, but then she saw a dull red rhythmical light emanating from the small crease between Bill’s lips. He forced a careful smile and she saw Tommy’s tiny blinking ship wedged between his lips.

 

 

Tommy had a bad feeling about this, but with 2 no, now it was 1% charge left he had no choice but to obey his giant wife who was the only person that could save him now. He flipped on the external beacon. He didn’t have to wait long. The darkness parted and light from the outside world flooded in and there on the view screen he was confronted with not his wife’s fingers, but Bill’s giant face. A face who’s gaze was almost immediately drawn to the light from the ship’s beacon.

 

He smiled like the cat that ate the canary, but in this case it was his wife’s pussy that was being eaten. A giant tongue emerged dabbing at the hull of the PAV rocking it, but not dislodging it. Worse still he could feel his wife’s gyrating hips like some cosmic background motion. The tongue hit the ship again and it dropped some. Bill took notice. Goo was falling onto the ship now obscuring Bill. The last thing he saw was Bill’s giant mouth approaching.

 

There was some violent shaking and then he felt the ship jump up and become jostled for a moment before things stabilized. It was dark. He wanted to use the search light, but he didn’t dare with just 1% left. Bill must have him pinched between a thumb and finger. He felt more jostling from side to side, followed by what felt like ascension, and then he saw the world again. This time he was looking down on Maria’s beautiful face almost as if he was making love to her.

 

Gravity left him for a moment as he was plunged downward toward Maria’s awaiting lips. There was more violent shaking and darkness. Then he emerged almost as if on an elevator. He could now see Bill high above him smiling down. He lowered down again and squashed him with his lips presumably kissing his giant wife again. He was being used like a tiny prop for their enjoyment! His blood began to boil.

 

 

Bill was kissing her again and their tongues were caressing and passing Tommy back and forth. She was about to pass him back up to Bill when he buried his big dick up into her. She gasped and almost swallowed Tommy’s ship whole, but just managed to get him back up and onto her tongue and back into Bill’s mouth. He lowered to her titty and suckled her nipple while he fucked her.

 

He pumped just a few times before pulling out. He smiled and worked his way down her body kissing as he went. He planted one last kiss on her belly button then he rose up straddling her and slapping the insides of her titanic tits alternating between each with his big pecker. Maria pushed her humongous hooters together. Bill was big, but she was bigger and her massive mammaries overwhelmed his erection, but he kept pumping. She felt his dick sliding between her breast flesh and then she felt wetness there.

 

Most women would be taking it in the face right now, but not Maria. Her tits were so big she could smother Bill’s large dick and his explosion both between her amazing abundance with ease. He blew most of it between her tits before pulling out from beneath dribbling a trail down her belly before stopping at her belly button. He used his hand to pushed his dick head down onto it filling it up with his last bit of load.

 

Maria released her tits and there was cum coating the insides of them, but she had none on her face. She looked down her body following the trail of semen to her belly button which was full of it, but was oddly tinting red in a rhythmical manner. She smiled looking up at Bill. “Yeah, I did. The little fucker needs to know how a real man operates.” He said. She was getting wet again, but decided it was time to get Tommy put away some place. He’d endured enough for his stupidity she decided.

 

 

Twenty minutes later Maria was bent over and gently placing Tommy and his ship on a charger she had plugged in next to the toaster. Tommy could see her face and her long tits hanging freely and swaying beneath her from his view screen. Her face was in deep concentration as she slowly lowered him down onto the charging pedestal with her finger and thumb. She then squealed and straightened up and spun around.

 

The ship rocked from the sudden air turbulence, but didn’t fall off the charger. Maria’s face and tits were replaced with her much closer ass consuming the view screen. Maria spun around because Bill had pinched her butt while she was bent over. He was naked like she was and stepped into her pressing his bigger body against hers. He then put his hands on her shoulder blades and pulled her in smashing her big, soft, smooth, pillow like breasts against his broad, hair-covered, chest.

 

Bill slid his hands down her back to her ass and he took a hand full of butt cheek in each hand and squeezed. Tommy saw giant hands slide down from the top of his view screen over his wife’s ass and squeeze her fleshy cheeks between ten giant fingers. “Did you get him taken care of?” He asked. She turned back around, stepped to the side, and looked down, “Yeah. He’s charging now.” She said.

 

Tommy’s screen was filled with his wife’s gigantic hips and huge hairy pussy on the right of the view screen and Bill’s hips and barge sized cock resting on a sack the size of a city block on the left side of the screen. He swiveled up and their upper bodies and faces came into view. Bill was looking down with this gloating grin on his face. He had one long arm wrapped around Maria’s back and that hand resting on the curve of her opposite hip with fingers grasping the voluptuousness of that left hip. His other hand rested against his own right hip.

 

Maria was looking down at him with this look of superficial sympathy belied by the small smirk at the corner of her mouth, the gleam in her eyes, and her huge fully erect bottle cap sized nipples centered on her titanic titties. He knew her too well. She was horny and Tommy was pretty sure he was the reason. It wasn’t anything he had done, but his mere presence coalescing with their giant nakedness, naughtiness, and dominance. He had seen it before just after he had kicked the shit out of that biker. Now, he was the vanquished.

 

The images of their upper bodies was eclipsed by an enormous mass that consumed the view screen. “You want to hop on stud before I stick this up in your wife again?” Bill taunted. Only after the taunt did Tommy realize it was the tip of Bill’s giant penis that was blocking the sky. “Stop teasing him.” Maria’s voice rebuked him halfheartedly. The ship shook after being bumped by the giant prick.

 

Tommy stabilized and just saw his wife’s beautiful ass on the right of the screen walking away from him. It was hypnotic as ever in motion and a giant hand slapped onto a giant cheek creating more movement. He saw Maria spin around and walk backwards. She was giggling as her huge titties were bouncing and jiggling. She had a playful glow about her and she jumped up onto Bill and wrapped her long legs around his waist and he caught her!

 

The amount of mass she was compared to Tommy; and Bill just caught her. Now he was smoothly sliding her onto his cock and kissing her simultaneously. It was an ode to his own inadequacy next to his wife’s gigantic massiveness. She was raking her hands on Bill’s back as he carried, kissed, and fucked her on their way off screen.

 

He understood then that though they would remain legally married she truly wasn’t his anymore. Maybe she wasn’t Bill’s yet either, but she definitely wasn’t his. Any effort she put forth humoring him sexually was born of guilt or obligation. Tommy couldn’t wait to leave this rock.

 

 

An hour later the naked couple sat up in Bill’s bed backs against the head board smoking a cigarette. Maria could count on her hands the number of cigarettes she smoked in her whole life, but about 5 of those were after sex. It rarely happened, but if someone offered her one after a fuck she never turned it down. She got her orgasm that second AND third time.

 

She noticed Bill rubbing near his nipple and saw the red mark near it. “You want me to look at that?” She asked him. “Nah, its fine.” He said. “I bet it was Tommy that did it.” She said. “You think so? Maybe we should let him come and play some more. It was fun sharing.” Bill said cruelly. “I doubt he thought so.” Maria said wistfully. “Well, who cares? You liked it.” He answered.

 

Bill wasn’t wrong. It was fun dominating and cuckolding her husband. Even though he brought it on himself she still felt a bit bad about it. She began to mentally justify herself. I mean its not like it was her intention to do these things. He did, literally, stow away inside of her pussy. What the hell did he expect? To do that even after she informed him of the nature of their relationship. He must have wanted to catch them or something. Like that mattered. Hopefully he got it out of his system after today.

 

That would be her defense in the fight they would surely have later about this. She smiled at the thought of that word: fight. She imagined Tommy charging at her with all his might and fury as she physically dispatched him with the blast of air from a well aimed snort of derision. Fight was definitely the wrong word. The argument, no discussion they would have later; if she let him. She put her cigarette out and lay down properly to get some well earned sleep.

 

 

A couple of days had passed and the discussion Maria had been expecting never came. She had scarcely even seen her minuscule husband. It was clear he was doing his best to avoid her. He was around when it was time to eat and that was pretty much it. Although when he turned the lights off on his ship he could be in the same room and she’d never know.

 

In a way it was like he was already off world. She went about her business with little thought about where he was or what he was doing. When she was home she fed him and when she wasn’t she left food out for him. His care was much more hands off after he’d gotten his mobility back. She wasn’t sure if she should be glad or mad about his avoidance strategy, but in either case right now she felt nothing.

 

She was indifferent to him or his feelings. It was like before she was married when she was done with a relationship before her boyfriend was. They would linger in the same pattern for a few weeks: sleeping together, going to restaurants and bars, and doing normal shit. Eventually, she would find someone that awoke dormant feelings in her and she would leave officially or just cheat until she got caught.

 

The jilted boyfriend would typically become distraught or angry or both. The more distraught or angry they became the less she respected them and the more she knew she was making the right move even if the new guy was destined to be in the same boat a few months later. One ex-boyfriend once told her she was too hot for her own good. Maybe it was true, but she couldn’t help the fact she had a lot of options. Should she stay with someone inferior just because they came a long first? Ridiculous.

 

She imagined Tommy wounded, prideful, and pouting. She could not be further off mark. Tommy’s initial reaction was anger, but that quickly subsided. He had spent most of his time training and working out. He could not wait to meet some women his size and when he did he wanted to look his best.

 

Seeing Bill handle his huge wife really drilled home how different he and she were now and how much he missed a woman that fit him. Even if Maria was less selfish and slutty and more supportive continuing a romantic relationship would be a long shot because of the differences in scale alone. Julie and Mike were a miracle; of course the agency would show them off as the model.

 

He was on his third set. He was getting stronger. This grain of sand had been almost too heavy when he first started training with it, but now it was easy. “There you are.” Maria’s omnipresent voice stated. He looked up and saw his wife in what used to be his favorite nightgown. It was sheer so he could see her huge titties, sexy ass, and full bush, but short enough that when she bent over he could fuck her from behind without her having to remove it.

 

Tommy felt the world shake and the grain of sand got so heavy he had to drop it then then he fell to his knees before it let up. Nothing says emasculation quite like having your vigorous feel good work out interrupted when your giant wife lifts up your whole world with one hand causing gravity to increase to the point you can’t hold your own weight up anymore. The vivarium turned slowly until Maria’s giant eyes came into view.

 

“Should I be sleeping in panties or can you keep to yourself?” She asked. “Whatever you feel like. Why should I care?” Tommy answered back annoyed his voice amplified over speakers. Maria laughed. “So, you’re going to make me say it?” She asked. “Say what?” Tommy shot back. “You’re just going to pretend you didn’t stow away in my pussy to spy on me?” She asked. “I told you what happened.” He answered. “You expect me to believe that horse shit?” Maria asked. “I don’t give a fuck what you believe.” He answered.

 

The fact he wasn’t angry or pouting surprised Maria and his aggressive assertiveness put her on the defensive. He hadn’t even brought up what happened after they found him. This was not going like she had thought it would at all. She reached into the small vivarium and plucked his little ship off the charging pedestal with her finger and thumb. “Hey, what are you doing? Give that back.” Tommy demanded.

 

Tommy felt his weight leave him for a moment and he saw her mountainous veiled breasts rise up above him, then her belly, navel, and vast dark bush, then the hem of the skirt like nightgown, then a clink and shake, as she put his world down. Maria’s giant fingers sat his ship down outside of the vivarium which itself was on her nightstand. As far as Tommy was concerned she may as well have sat it on another planet he had just as good a chance of getting to it. “Now, I know you won’t be snooping anywhere uninvited.” She said.

 

“This is ridiculous. You did invite me. I got stuck when you pleasured yourself.” He explained. “So, either my husband hid in my pussy to spy on me and is lying about it or he got trapped there and couldn’t escape nor make his presence known in a failed attempt at fucking me? I’m not sure which of those is less appealing.” Maria said. “Whatever. I don’t care. Just give me my ship back before you go to work.” He demanded and ignored her taunt.

 

She started to spell out the fact he’d be lucky to get it back at all, but she decided to be the bigger person and just walked away. It was a little sexy that he was standing up to her, but not trying to guilt her either. Maybe he really didn’t care and that thought peeked her interest if only a little. Did what she and Bill did change his feelings for her?

 

 

Tommy waited impatiently for Maria to wake up in anticipation that she would bestow him with his mobility again. She finally rolled out of bed and disappeared for some twenty minutes before returning in a bathrobe. He watched as she hung her robe on the closet door and then opened it and selected her outfit for the day which she sat on the bed. She found a tan thong from her underwear drawer and one of her huge beige bras. Her giant titties and ass were both jiggling and shaking in eye catching ways like they always did.

 

She slipped the thong on and it hid that big, dense, dark forest between her long legs if little else. She then put a garter on over the thong. It was also beige with long straps that hung midway between her knees and crotch. Next, she selected a pair of tan hose and slid then up each leg and then attached the garter straps to them. After that she found a curve hugging dark business skirt that stopped just below the knee. From the waist down she was dressed very professionally, but up top her huge bare breasts were softly swaying and flopping about as she retrieved her bra.

 

She then put the bra on with some difficulty. Despite its size it still just wasn’t big enough. When she finished stuffing her spectacularly symmetrical, spherical orbs into the cups they were squeezed so tight she they looked like they would pop out the top. They were also leaking out both sides and bottoms a bit, but she then put a sports bra on and that helped. Finally, she donned her blouse and the only flesh that could be seen was a tasteful cleavage line. Of course, nothing could hide the size of those irrepressible round swells in her blouse.

 

Tommy watched her grab her purse and then start to leave. “Hey. What about my ship?” He asked over the speakers. She stopped, after a moment of suspense she turned around, and walked over to him. Despite her best efforts her enormous bust bounced in unison with her steps. As she drew near he felt the ground quaking in sync with the breast bounces and finally the light dimmed considerably as she loomed above him. “Sorry, I forgot.” She explained, but still just stood there.

 

He was about to ask again when her giant fingers casually plucked his ship up and placed it back on the pedestal and then with out another word she turned and left. Tommy just shook his head. Was he really that unimportant to her now; that she could confine him on a whim and then forget all about it? It was as if his emotional significance to her had diminished in correlation with his size; and his size gave him less physical presence than bra lent did. However, at least her bra lent would warrant attention for removal while Tommy was scarcely noticed at all anymore.

 

 

Maria sat across from Sydney in a cafe in her neighborhood. They both had some small brew with zero calories. “So, you brought me here to tell me I’m not hired anymore? Well that’s fucking great. I’ve turned down all my other offers already. I’ve got this feeling that was your plan all along.” Sydney raged. “Look its not like that at all. I don’t even want to work there. The owner’s a pig. He really just hired my titties not me. Its just too much money to pass up. I owed it to you to let you know.” Maria explained.

 

Sydney took a swig. She really was a pretty woman with shoulder length golden blonde hair, an angelic face, and deep blue eyes. “Thanks. I guess, but I’m still screwed.” She said. “Well I’m sure that once I get my feet on the ground at the other place I can hire you there instead.” Maria suggested. “Thanks, but no thanks. It sounds like a terrible place to work and I’d be at a real disadvantage.” She said glancing down at her non-existent bust. Maria rolled her eyes and kept the conversation moving.

 

“Well its not like you don’t have a job. I just won’t be there and we did sign a contract. You could still work...” Maria started to say, but Sydney interrupted. “Maybe, but remember you over paid me and they may just opt to pay the penalty to break the contract. Its only ten grand.” Sydney said. Then her eyes lit up. “But if its as bad as you expect it to be over at Mansky…can we go some place more private to talk?” Sydney asked. “Sure. My house is nearby.” Maria answered.

 

 

Thirty minutes later and Sydney followed Maria into her house. Maria hadn’t told her about Tommy, but unless he made his presence known she didn’t see a reason to introduce them. “Nice place.” Syndey complimented. “Thanks.” Answered Maria. “Which way to the restroom?” She asked. Maria sat her purse down on the island in the kitchen. “Down that hall, first door on the right.” She explained.

 

Tommy was shaking the last bit of piss out into the huge chasm that was his bathroom sink when he heard the door close. He looked up and saw a pretty blonde haired woman he’d never seen before enter. His back was to her, but could see her from the waist up from the vanity mirror. She was huge of course compared to him, but he could tell she would be significantly shorter than Maria or Sasha. She also had a petite gymnast like figure.

 

He quickly put his member away and she sat down on the toilet nearby and a loud gushing sound followed. Shortly after he saw her lean forward for a moment and then she stood up and he saw a flash of light blonde fur at her crotch before she puller her white underwear over it and then pulled her pants up. Tommy heard a flush just as he made it back to his ship and had already climbed in it when she loomed directly above him to wash her hands.

 

He didn’t start the ship lest her draw her attention so he just watched as she washed and dried her hands. She then turned toward the door and paused. She reached up and grabbed a garment hanging on the hook on the back of the door. She held it high and turned around slowly facing Tommy and the mirror. “Holy shit.” She said to herself examining the huge steel gray bra. She held her hand up high above her head and the other end of the strap extended below her own waist.

 

“God, how damn big is this thing?” She asked herself as she examined the voluminous cups. “Jeez, a G-cup. Bigger than my fucking head, easy.” She answered to herself. She dropped the huge bra and then lifted her own shirt up and off. There were two perfectly symmetrical large, brown nubs centered in lighter brown aureoles twice the size of the nipples and the faintest mounds of mammary flesh imaginable beneath barely raised above the rest of her chest at all. She then covered her tits and really her whole upper body with Maria’s bra.

 

“Jeez, her mega tits wouldn’t even fit on my body.” The giant blonde said to herself. She was right. The bra cups consumed her chest entirely and part of her stomach too. They stuck out to the side pointing away from each other. She then turned and hung the bra back on the hook. When she did this Tommy saw a tattoo on her shoulder blade of some type of bird. She turned back around and it seemed like her nipples were even bigger than before. She bent over picked her shirt up and put it back on then left.

 

Maria had mimosa’s waiting when Sydney returned. Sydney hopped up on the bar stool and took a sip. She noticed her legs dangled above the ground a good ten inches at least and Maria’s heels were on the ground. “So, if Mansky is as bad as you say then its only a matter of time before he harasses you. When he does document it and we’ll sue the pants off of him and we’ll both make millions” Sydney explained.

 

“Isn’t that entrapment?” Maria asked. “Only if you fish for it. Just behave normally and let him come to you. Always politely say no and gently deflect and make sure people hear and see you do this. Eventually, he’ll become too aggressive and we’ll have him, but you’ll have to put up with it for a while if we want a lot of damages. We can’t just sue after the first time.” She said.

 

Maria liked the plan. There was some satisfaction in setting up a sting on an asshole like Mansky. How many women has he harassed and then bought off and/or bullied into silence? Of course, the millions in settlement money she and Sydney were expecting to recover had little to do with social justice. Just a classic case of seizing an opportunity that presented itself and she had the talent and the tits necessary to pull it off.

 

 

A few days later and it was time to take Tommy to full time on site training. It should have been a milestone with a party like when he first initiated the treatments, but the couple had grown apart. Maria made time to drive him there between cleaning out her desk and her own send off party at work. She just got into the facility and she tugged down on her light gray blouse and white sports bra a little and Tommy flew up out of her cleavage.

 

“Hey.” Shelly greeted them. “Right this way.” She said opening a door and Maria walked and Tommy flew through it. They were led to the plexi-glass facility that they had seen so many months back when they were on the tour. Shelly slid a small window creating an opening about the size of a man’s wallet. “You can land in here Tommy.” She instructed.

 

He lowered his PAV into the opening and saw a row of mostly occupied charging pedestals with some empty slots. “You can use any open station you wish.” Shelly explained and then she shut the window with a snap. Tommy landed onto the closest empty station and switched the engine off before climbing out. He could see Shelly and Maria towering above him through the glass talking to each other.

 

“So, if you would like a moment to talk that button engages the intercom.” Shelly said and then she walked out. Maria looked down. The whole facility was rectangular box the size of a ping pong table with a depth of about a foot or so. She quickly found Tommy climbing off of his ship and walking toward the side wall closest to her. The facility had dark walls like a maze separating it into chambers, but Maria could see into all of them from her vantage point looking down through the transparent roof.

 

She could see some Micronauts doing construction in an adjacent room to Tommy and past that one there were more of them running and lifting weights. “Hey.” She heard Tommy’s amplified voice. He had made it to the wall. She crouched bringing her face even with the transparent side wall so she could see him straight on. She pushed the button Shelly pointed out to her.

 

“You made it. I guess this is it.” Maria said getting a little misty eyed. “Yeah.” Replied Tommy a lump forming in his throat. She had lots of things she wanted to say to communicate, but the main thing was she wanted him to be happy. “Ought to be a relief to be around people the same size as you.” She said smiling. “Yeah I won’t know how to act.” Tommy said. “I meant what I said about our relationship. If you find...well just be happy.” She said wiping her eyes.

 

She then kissed her index and middle fingers and placed them on the wall over Tommy and stood up. Through the smudge Tommy could see Maria’s giant crotch and on it a shiny single zipper bigger than he was. He looked up and above the huge swells of her blouse she was smiling down at him and waving. A tear splattered on the roof and she abruptly turned. Tommy saw her ass imprinted on the outside of her form fitting blue jeans as big a hillside, two hill sides undulating beautifully as his gigantic wife walked out.

 

“Hey, you must be Tommy.” He heard a woman’s voice from behind him. He turned. It was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman a smidge shorter than he was with a body type an average of Sasha’s athletic and Maria’s voluptuous form; so basically a knockout. She was accompanied by two guys both about a head shorter than her.“I’m Cindy Wilson and this is Glenn Johnson and John Gibbs.” She introduced. Normal size people were definitely going to be a plus. “Nice to meet you.” He said.