- Text Size +

 

 

Since the promotion Maria spent her time putting out fires and just getting acclimated to her new position. She had an industry wide conference to attend today. So, she was just in the office for an hour before heading downtown. She had never been to one of these things before and didn’t know what to expect.

 

The first thing she noticed was that there weren’t many women bosses there. The women that were present seemed to be marketing or HR. The other thing was how many short lawyers there were. Granted she was a very tall women and her heels put her at an imposing 6’4”, but even most of the guys were below her chin and a few were much shorter.

 

There was one really short guy, Steve. Naturally, fate saw fit to pair them together a lot. Of course Steve chatted her up every chance he could. Some short guys were timid around her, but not Steve. He was a talker. If she hadn’t had her wedding ring on she was certain he would have asked her out already. He was so much shorter than her it made interacting with him awkward if not downright difficult.

 

He wasn’t even five foot she figured. When he talked to her she just politely nodded and smiled down at him. Her giant boobs were literally right in his face and there was nothing she could do about it, but try and cross her arms a lot. The top of his head didn’t even clear them and either one of them was bigger than his entire head by quite a bit. It was so awkward.

 

She re-defined awkward later that day when she inadvertently tit-smacked him. She was waiting in a crowded line for coffee when her latte was ready. She was taking a sip and she turned. He was the perfect height and in close proximity. It wasn’t a small bump or casual brush. He was so short she never saw him and her breasts just trucked his little head when she spun around.

 

Her left smashed him first and then her right when she stopped his head was between them. She could feel it holding up some of their enormous resting weight as their heavy softness molded onto him until she stepped back. He had this smile on his face and she went about three shades of red apologizing. When the day had ended she was having a glass of wine when someone tapped her on the shoulder and asked if the seat next to her was taken.

 

If you could have taken Tommy before the shrinking started and put him in a suit then that’s what this guy looked like. Her heart fluttered for a moment before she regained her composure. “Hi. I’m Mike.” He introduced himself. “Maria.” She replied shaking his hand. “So, you’re the new managing partner at Regal, Bosch, and Holmes.” He said. “How did you know that?” Maria asked genuinely surprised. “Everyone knows who you are.” He replied smiling.

 

“Okaayyy. Who are you with?” She asked. “I’m the new managing partner at Boyle and Peterson.” He answered. “Scoping out the competition?” She asked arching an eyebrow. “Right now I’m just having a drink with a beautiful woman.” He replied handing the bartender a tip for his beer. He took a sip and turned to face her. He was handsome, but he was also managing her leading competitor.

 

“I see you’re married. He’s a lucky guy.” He said boldly. “I see you’re not married. Aren’t you too old to be a bachelor?” She shot back. He laughed. “Divorced, actually.” He said. Tommy had been divorced too. She wondered why she seemed to attract divorced men.

 

Buzz! Her phone started vibrating. She picked it up and answered. “What are you doing? I’ve got to take my flight test.” Tommy’s voice sounded in her ear. The headset hardware and software was very good. It was as if he was a normal sized man on a cell phone and not nearly microscopic and calling her from the small pendent resting within her abundant cleavage.

 

“Don’t worry we’ll make it. I’ve got time for one more drink.” She said. “Maria, No! We have to...” She clicked end and put her phone back down. She didn’t even feel bad. He was a mite sized man and she was a goddess in comparison he would just have to deal with it. She felt her nipples swell beneath her bra and blouse. Tommy enjoyed her nipples. They were so much bigger than he was now.

 

Maria typically wore dark tops to camouflage her big nipples and today was no exception. Her thumb sized nubs (building sized for Tommy) and saucer sized aureoles would easily bleed through lighter shirts forming two huge bulls-eyes on the ends of her massive tits. She turned her glass up and sat it down. “You want another?” Mike asked. “Sure.” Maria answered. “Another glass for the lady.” He said handing the bartender a twenty.

 

Hopefully Mike couldn’t see them. She had a hard enough time diverting attention from her bust because of her extreme size. When her nipples poked through she may as well tie flags to the end of them. It wasn’t that she was ashamed or didn’t want to impress this guy, but this just wasn’t the time or the place or the way to do it.

 

The bartender sat her drink down and she took a long sip of the wine. He took a swig of his beer. Her phone buzzed again, but she just tapped an acknowledgment to silence it. “That caller’s persistent. Must be your husband.” He guessed. She smiled. “Yep. I have to take him some place and he’s getting worried we won’t make it.” She said. “He doesn’t drive?” He asked. “Nope, not anymore.” She answered.

 

He looked confused. Maria took some pleasure in that. He was trying to be all smooth and cocky and she burst that bubble. “Well, its too bad. When you leave I’m going to be stuck here with all these old men.” He whined. “Awww, poor baby.” Maria mocked playfully. “Don’t worry I’ll be back tomorrow.” She said picking up her wine glass and finishing it. “Thanks for the drink.” She said as she grabbed her purse and left.

 

 

Maria and Shelly watched as Tommy flew his PAV through all sorts of obstacles. He was good. When he finished and passed with flying colors it was Maria’s turn. She had to be able to use the remote to fly the BB-sized ship in case Tommy was incapacitated. She had the ship’s external light on so she could see the small thing. She passed, but with a much more modest score.

 

Maria placed Tommy back into her necklace and put his ship in a small case they gave her for it. It was about the size of half a contact lens case. It doubled as a charger. She then put the whole thing in her change purse. “Remember, he reports to on-site training next week.” Shelly reminded Maria as she left. “Yep. We’ll be here.” She said. The thought of being free from tending to Tommy was liberating. She was already liking the fact that the shrinking sessions were over.

 

...

 

Maria leaned back against her pillows in bed and read in the nude while Tommy enjoyed his fully functional ship and his giant wife’s nudescape. It was glorious. He flew the ship with such speed and agility. He speed across the floor rose up to bed level and then speed up Maria’s inseam watching her huge hairy vagina loom larger and larger until he rose up over it brushing the top of her vast forest like bush with his bb-sized spherical ship.

 

He speed up the plain of her belly and shot through the valley of her cleavage and curled up in front of her between her face and her book. She frowned and put her book down. “Tommy if you realized how much effort it takes for me not to swat you out of the air like some little fly you wouldn’t buzz around my face like that.” She admonished him.

 

He relished his new found freedom as he hovered out in front of her face. A face that filled his view screen. He smiled and buzzed her eyelashes anyway. She blinked. He zoomed back out to get his reward: the annoyance on her face. “Alright fly boy.” She said in exacerbation and then let out a massive breath of air directed toward the tiny fly sized ship her husband was zipping around her face in.

 

Tommy’s PAV begin to shake violently and then started a spiraled descent. He attempted to regain control as he heard his wife chuckling softly in the background. She watched in satisfaction as the tiny ship fluttered uncontrollably down and away from her face. It glanced off the inside of her mountainous left breast before it leveled off and flew away from her in a controlled manner. She smiled and picked up her book again and continued where she left off.

 

She watched the blinking light recede as he flew out of the bedroom and out into the house somewhere. Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Bill. “Want to fuck?”, It read. Jeez, what a romantic she thought. Then it hit her that the logistics of her affair with Bill had just changed. She couldn’t have him over here, at least not until Tommy left for training. They’d need to go to his place. She hadn’t been there before she realized.

 

“Later, I’ll call you.” She texted him. “Please...” He texted back with a dick pic attached. He was at full salute. “Don’t do that. Tommy has his PAV now, he could’ve seen.” She sent back. “So what. Only I have what you want.” He replied. She frowned, Bill’s juvenile antics were growing old. However, she had to admit there was a kernel of truth too his as she admired his selfie. Even screen sized it was much bigger than her minuscule husband. She smiled at the thought before deleting the text.

 

 

Tommy had decided to stay home rather than being cooped up in the pendant. Maria wouldn’t let him fly freely at the conference. So, he flew around the house, but he wanted to fly outside. The ship was made with composite materials and was tantamount to indestructible. The charge gave him enough power for ten miles of flight before he had to recharge. The training said the top speed was 88 miles an hour and he could go from 0 to 88 in about one second. It really was a fine piece of technology.

 

However, Maria ordered him to stay inside the house. This of course had settled it for him. He was definitely going outside. He hovered over to the back door and slowly traced its edges until he found that the space at the floor was large enough for him to get through. He emerged onto the patio and quickly rose up to about his pre-shrinkage height and hovered slowly out toward the pool. He then accelerated and skimmed the water quickly making it across.

 

At his scale the small ripples looked like ocean waves. He would have liked to have taken a dip, but he wasn’t crazy. Maria was right about one thing, outside of the ship he was helpless. Some insect could come along and eat him. Still just having this freedom was wonderful. He rose up and up and up. Soon he was a few hundred feet up and looking down at the neighborhood.

 

Then something caught his eye and he magnified the view. A naked woman was walking in a back yard. It was Wendy Schultz. They had met once at a neighbor’s barbecue. She had moved in about a year ago. She had graduated med school not long before and had just gotten her first real doctor’s gig; and she was smoking hot he recalled. She was about five foot nine with blond hair, blue eyes, a great figure, and grapefruit sized breasts it looked like.

 

They were bouncing and jiggling in unison as she walked over to a lounge chair with a beach towel in her arm and a drink in the hand and book in the other. She set her drink and book down. Tommy zoomed in and her spectacularly shaped ass filled his screen. She stood up and he zoomed back out. The telescopic lens on the craft was amazing.

 

She spread the towel out and then laid down and retrieved her book. Her big bare breasts, capped with large light brown aureoles and nipples, flattened some and fell to her sides a bit. He orientated the ship slowly and viewed her nude body in full. She had a small brown birth mark on her inner thigh and a strip of blonde curls between her legs veiling two plump lips.

 

He felt a hard on stirring between his own legs. He would loved to have gone in for a closer look. She would never know, but he already felt bad spying on her like this. He had never had trouble getting women to have sex with him and peeping on one felt wrong. So, he floated back down to his own back yard. Where he proceeded to explore its familiar yet enormous landscape in his indestructible ship.

 

 

Maria got on the elevator and as the doors started to close she heard, “Hold please.” So she hit the open button. Little Steve darted in. “Whew! Thanks Maria.” He said. She sighed and hit the close button. “So, you ready for today’s speakers? I’ve been looking forward to the talk on copyright settlements. There’s a lot of money to be made in infringement.” He said looking up and smiling. She shouldn’t have held the door she decided.

 

“Which session is your favorite?” He asked. “Happy hour.” She replied. He laughed. “I went down yesterday after the last presentation and I didn’t see you.” He said. “I was there, but I left early. I had to take my husband somewhere.” She said. Happy that he was standing at her side and not in front of her like he usually did. “Jeez, he’s a lucky man. I bet he’s tall like you.” He added. “He was taller.” She said smiling.

 

“Was?” Steve asked. Boy he didn’t miss much. “I mean before I put these heels on.” She said laughing. “Oh. Those are some tall heels.” The elevator stopped and a large group of people was waiting to get on. Maria stepped to one side and hoped Steve would go to the other, but feared he wouldn’t. He didn’t. She had backed into the corner and he planted right in front of her.

 

He turned to her and paused at her huge bust which was right in his face before looking up at her and smiled. “Sorry, but its getting crowded in here.” He said stating the obvious to give his proximity cover. Maria could KO him with her tits were she so inclined he was so close. The little prick was doing it on purpose. He didn’t have to be THAT close.

 

She was never so relieved to leave an elevator and get to boring ass law speeches. Later she had just sat down for one of the talks and saw little Steve walk up. She checked her agenda. The speaker was Stephen D. Mansky owner of Mansky and Russel. It was an up and coming mid-sized law firm that specialized in patent and copyright law. She chuckled. The little prick was worth a hundred million dollars easy. He started speaking and she put the agenda away and listened.

 

After the sessions ended she was sitting in the lounge at the bar sipping a cocktail during happy hour and Steve walked in. He saw Maria and made a beeline to her. “Mind if I join you?” He asked. “Sure. Why didn’t you tell me who you were?” She asked. “You never asked. You must have thought what? I was some little creep trying to score?” He asked. “The thought had crossed my mind.” She admitted.

 

“What were you doing then?” She asked. “Trying to talk to an intelligent woman, but you seemed uncomfortable.” He stated. He was right, she had been uncomfortable. He introduced himself to her as Steve and did most of the talking. She never really engaged with him other than doing the minimum necessary to be polite. “You saw me and sized me up in an instant and considered me, what? Not worth the effort.” He said.

 

Her face turned red. She thought about her defense, but there was none because it was true. She could blame the awkwardness on their height difference, but that wouldn’t help. “You’re right. I’m sorry.” She said. He smiled. “Its OK. I’m sure you wouldn’t have come to that conclusion if it didn’t happen all the time.” He said smiling.

 

She smiled again. “I do get propositioned quite often.” She said. “So, what do they pay you over at Regal, Bosch, and Holmes?” He asked. “Enough.” She answered. He smiled. “Come work for me. I’ll pay you more.” He said. “You don’t even know how much I make.” She replied. “Doesn’t matter. When I see something I want, I get it.” He said staring at her chest, but then raising his gaze to her eyes. He smiled, but not in an embarrassed or apologetic way just with confidence and determination.

 

She noticed his blatant stare. He was a piece of work, but he certainly was not the perverted little law nerd she pegged him as to start. Maybe a perverted little tyrant with a Napoleon complex she considered before answering. “Well what would I do at your firm?” She asked ignoring the fact he didn’t care that she caught him staring at her tits. “Same thing you do now.” He said. “I’m a managing partner.” She said haughtily. “Fine. That’s what you would do for us.” He replied flippantly.

 

“How much more would you be willing to pay?” She asked. “How about 25% more?” He asked. “I get a sizable bonus too.” She added. “Mine are bigger.” He said. “Really?” She said incredulously. “OK. Lets say you make 900k in salary and your typical bonus is 300k. Just pulling numbers out of the air.” He said smiling arrogantly. It was exactly what she made. He had done his homework. “Working for us that would become 1.125 million and a 375k bonus.” He said.

 

She turned and took a sip of her drink. He looked taller in the bar stool or maybe it was his confidence and the fact he was filthy rich. “I’ll need to think about it.” She said slipping off her bar stool and pushing her drink back then gesturing for the bill. “What’s there to think about?” He asked hopping off his stool. She turned to him and this time allowed her high heel enhanced six foot four inch height to dwarf him. She took a deep breath and felt her blouse stretch tight as a drum across her chest. She then arched her back slightly and pushed her huge tits right into his face just shy of bumping him.

 

“Its a big decision.” She said looking down at him forcing him to feel his smallness in comparison to her. She reached for her tab, but he grabbed it first. “I got it.” He said quickly pulling it in front of him. “Thanks, but at least let me cover the tip.” She said pulling a twenty from her purse. She smiled and rammed the back of his head with her giant left breast as she leaned over him to lay the twenty down. She felt his head sink into her breast flesh at first, but then drop from her incredible heft. She then innocently stood straight again. She noticed only that he paused signing and then resumed as if nothing had happened.

 

She looked up and smiled at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She could see his face was red. She pulled out some lip balm, applied it then said, “There’d be less to think about if that offer was 50% more.” She then put the lip balm back in her purse and power walked out with her curvy hips bulging in time with each clack of her high heeled foot. If she was going to take a position based solely on her looks and breast size it would need to be worth it she decided.

 

Maria’s phone buzzed and it was a short video of Bill toppling a pyramid of beer cans with his big stiff penis. A text followed, “You on your way?”. She sighed, deleting it and then dialed Beth as she pushed the down button to call the elevator. “Hi Beth. Good. You?” She asked stepping onto the elevator. “That’s why I was calling. Would you mind looking in on him? I have to stay longer then planned for work. Yeah. Thanks a million. Bye-bye.” Just as she hung up Steve popped into the elevator before the doors closed.

 

“You are something else.” He said dramatically. “I know.” Maria responded in a bored tone. “What makes you think I’m willing to pay you 50% more when the very competent person that I have doing this work now makes half as much as you do today?” He asked forcefully. “Its the same reason you can pay me 25% more than I make now to replace that competent person.” She answered. “Really? And what reason is that?” He demanded.

 

“Jeez, you’re too late for the righteous indignation defense don’t you think?” She asked rhetorically. “Obviously, I can do the job so your company won’t sink.” She said. “Yeah so.” He responded. “Second, and this seems to be high on your list of qualifications, my cleavage is as long as your arm.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. “So, I’ve dated models.” He answered sounding desperate to have his point made. “Three, you know that my husband and I are on the outs.” She said. This time Steve was quiet.

 

“Come on, Steve. You don’t pay for the intel you got about my salary without also getting a dossier on my private life too.” She said as she bent over bringing her face level with his. His eyes dropped to witness the spectacular spectacle of cleavage she was gifting him with. She smiled and continued,“You might even know that I’m not in fact heading home right now. You want to be that person and maybe more. You could’ve got me much cheaper if you made me think it was my lawyer abilities alone, but that takes work and you got in a hurry and it will cost you.” She said as she clasped his chin with her fingers and lifted his face as she stood up and then playfully pushed it lightly to the side.

 

Steve returned his intense gaze to her eyes, smiled, and started clapping. “Well, that performance just won me over. You’re hired.” He said. She smiled. “Well, I’ll take your offer under consideration and let you know tomorrow if I’ll accept it or not. Of course, I’ll need it all in writing and with all the usual protections.” She said. “Right. I’d expect nothing less.” He said as the door opened and Maria got off to go to her car.

 

“I’m heading over to check in on your uncle.” Beth told her daughter. Cassidy immediately looked at Rebecca with hope filled eyes. Rebecca sighed silently. “Can we come too?” She asked. “I’m just heading over for a moment to see how he’s doing.” She said. “Maybe we can take a quick dip in the pool.” Rebecca explained. “Well; OK, get your stuff and lets go.” She said. After Beth walked out Rebecca and Cassidy started to follow. “I wonder how little he is now?” Cassidy whispered. “He’s done shrinking so really small.” She added.

 

Tommy was flying his PAV through the house at incredible speed. He banked left into the kitchen and a second later was in the dining room and banking right into the living room. This must be what the fly-boys felt while zipping about the sky in bombing runs and mock dog fights. The rush was almost as good as dropping into hostile territory.

 

He whipped around the corner to the hall and all these alarms started sounding. They were collision warnings! His sister’s giant face was filling the view screen. He had been running with the external light off because he was home alone, or so he had thought. He just missed slamming into her cheek, but shot through her hair. The craft shook violently from the contact, but at least it slowed.

 

He just regained control when he saw his niece looming above him and closing fast. He started banking, but there just wasn’t enough runway. He slammed into her collarbone. He hit the ascend controls. However, as soon as he did his craft was slammed back into the collar by a set of fingers as big as giant redwoods. She was scratching herself. She must have felt the collision as an itch.

 

Tommy was shaken violently as his PAV was rolled back and forth. When the giant fingers were lifted the craft immediately went rolling right down Rebecca’s shirt. The cockpit was bolted to an inner sphere that swiveled and spun to keep Tommy more or less level. This allowed him to keep from getting dizzy and losing control of the craft.

 

However, he wasn’t fast enough to pull up before he plunged into Rebecca’s deep cleavage. He pushed it to 110% power, but he wasn’t getting anywhere. He was completely entombed between giant breasts the size of small mountains at his scale. Fortunately the ship he was in was nearly indestructible, but the power output wasn’t much greater than a flashlight. Certainly not enough to move something as massive as the giant boobs squeezing the small transport vehicle.

 

Tommy cut the engines to conserve power. He could always use the house intercom to alert his sister to his location, but the thought of telling her he was stuck in her daughter’s cleavage was not appealing at all. Instead he needed to just wait until opportunity for escape presented itself. He could feel himself swaying in the same slow frequency the breasts around him did as Rebecca walked about his house; looking for him no doubt.

 

 

No sooner than did Maria enter Bill’s apartment he jumped her. He practically ripped her blouse and bra open exposing her titanic titties. They kissed as he kneaded her huge boobs with his powerful hands; squeezing and slapping them together. She got him off of her long enough to get her bra and skirt off before he was on her again. She had thong underwear with leggings attached via straps.

 

She felt his hands massage the curves of her hips and her smooth ass cheeks as she lay down on his couch. The heft of his muscled body was a little unnerving as he pinned her there. She felt his stiff pecker poking her loins through her underwear and his boxers as he rubbed himself against her. His hands slid up her smooth shapely thighs to her underwear and yanked them down exposing her wet hairy cunt.

 

She kicked her underwear and panties off and he was on her again. It was exciting and scary simultaneously at how easily he overpowered her as she tested her considerable strength against his. She was big, strong, and athletic, but he was bigger and stronger and though she was better conditioned than he was it didn’t matter as he had his way with her. He eventually mounted her and she saw his thick penis spear her before she felt him in her. She let out a moan.

 

Here at his shitty little apartment she didn’t need to concern herself about who might hear so she whined and moaned as he fucked her senseless. They both sat up laying back against the used couch panting. Her titties wobbled a little from her heavy breathes; her long exposed nipples as big as bottle caps protruded proudly from them. She looked down at her hairy pussy and imagined her puny husband, smaller than a grain of rice, standing there looking up in rebuke and she just laughed out loud unexpectedly.

 

“What’s so funny?” Bill asked. “Nothing. I was just...never mind.” She said. “Well, you have to tell me now.” He said. “I was just imagining what Tommy’s reaction would be. He’s so little it was just funny imagining him there looking up at us that’s all.” She said. “Oh yeah, where was he?” He asked. “Here.” She said tapping a spot on the couch cushion about and inch in front of her lush bush. “I don’t like to share.” He said flicking imaginary Tommy away with his index finger.

 

Maria frowned. Belittling Tommy didn’t sound as good coming from Bill’s mouth as it did hers for some reason. “You are lucky he’s so small. He would’ve put you in the hospital last year.” She said. Bill laughed. “Maybe, but now he isn’t even strong enough to do this” He said as he jiggled her giant boob with a single finger. “So, why are you still with him anyway? You should divorce his puny ass.” Bill suggested.

 

“What, and marry you I presume?” She asked. “Well, why not?” He asked. She had been joking and was surprised by his seriousness. She was mentally cursing herself. She had always had trouble with one night stands and other short term boyfriends “falling in love” with her because of her physical beauty. She hadn’t had to deal with it since she had been with Tommy and she was out of practice. Yet, she should’ve seen this coming. She sighed.

 

The reasons were many: I’m already married. I don’t love you. I’m a lot smarter than you. I’m a lot richer than you. I employee you. I’m out of your league. I don’t really respect you. I’m just using you for physical intimacy. She just had to select the one that would work the best on Bill. She turned to face him serious faced.

 

“I didn’t mean to lead you on. I have no intention of marrying you or anyone else right now. I’m happy to continue fucking you, but even that will end at some point. I never saw this as anything but an affair.” She said laying it out for him. She saw his face drop like he took a gut punch.

 

“If you want more then we should stop altogether.” She said standing up. “No, no.” He said quickly hopping up and holding her by the waist and then dropping to rub her smooth sexy ass with his hands. “I’m good with just this.” He said putting on the best face. He couldn’t hide his disappointment from her, but she accomplished the course correction so she was free from guilt.

 

“Are you sure?” She asked. He glanced down her body. “Yes, of course.” He said. “Good. Now, why don’t you show me what else my micro-husband can’t do?” She asked as she turned and bent over smashing her soft sexy ass and exposed pussy into his crotch. He grabbed her hips and massaged his disappointment by thrusting his stiffening penis into her from behind.

 

 

“Uncle Tommy.” Becca called as she bent over and looked under the coach. Her huge tits rested on the ground and compressed as she lowered to look. Tommy felt his ship jostle and switched on the engines. He tried to free himself. Initially it didn’t work. However, as Becca rose up and her tits decompressed and hung there was a window of escape that Tommy hit. His little craft shot out of Becca’s cleavage and he dodged her chin and made it out into the open.

 

He rose up just as she did and he hit the ship lights. He immediately saw Becca’s attention drawn to him as her gigantic face turned and her eyes focused. “Hi Becca.” He said over the communication system his voice amplified over the installed speakers. “Mom, I found him!” She called out. “Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you for like five minutes?” She asked.

 

“I was flying outside and just got back inside.” He lied. “Where is he?” He heard his sister’s voice ring out from somewhere behind him. “He’s right here. He was outside.” She added. “Good.” His sister said aloud. “Do you mind if the girls go swimming?” She asked. “Of course not.” He said rotating his craft to face his sister Beth. He lowered to about face level. “Oh my god, is he flying inside that tiny little thing?” He heard Cassidy’s familiar voice ask from behind.

 

He spun the ship around and found Cassidy standing next to Becca. She was looking slightly down at him. He was hovering at just above breast level of the much taller Becca who was standing next to her friend. He saw his blinking external light reflecting off the expanse of her massive, shirt-covered left breast. He saw a huge arm, then hand, then index finger thrust toward him from Cassidy and he backed away from it to avoid her attempt at physical contact.

 

“Don’t, you might break it.” Beth warned and Cassidy withdrew her hand. “This ship is nearly indestructible.” Tommy said proudly. “I just didn’t want it touched.” He added. “Oh good.” Beth replied relieved. “If you girls want to swim you better get to it.” Beth said. Becca and Cassidy looked at each other then shrugged and went outside.

 

Beth walked over after the girls went outside. Her face then just her eyes filled Tommy’s entire view screen as she approached. “I can’t believe you’re inside of that tiny thing.” She said. “Everything going ok?” She asked. “Yeah. I can move around the house again.” He answered through the speaker. “Is Maria treating you good?” She followed. “Well enough.” He answered honestly.

 

“Well what does that mean?” His titanic little sister pried. “Look, if she’s abusing you I need to know. If she lost her temper...I mean you’re SO small now. She could kill you in an instant without even thinking about it really.” She said. “Its nothing like that. Its just that well, she is so much bigger I don’t think she really considers me her husband anymore. I’m pretty sure she’s cheating on me with the landscaper.” He admitted frankly and surprising even himself that those words came out of his mouth.

 

Beth sighed in relief. “Honestly, I sort of expected it. I mean did you think it would last? No offense, but she’s always been so...” She paused thinking of an adjective. “Shallow.” Tommy found it for her. “I was settling on vain, but that too.” She added. Tommy found it refreshing that for once someone was taking his side. In the past Beth had faulted him, but now she seemed to just know it was true.

 

“Well what do you want to do? You know you can come and live with me.” She stated. He thought for a moment. That opened its own set of challenges; namely Rebecca and her friend Cassidy. He didn’t think Beth even considered that her daughter and her friend could, or rather had, abused him. Then there was this. He still loved Maria.

 

She might be cheating on him, but he still found her intoxicatingly attractive and she did still try and be intimate with him on occasion. Even if he was the size of pussy lint compared to her. He had to give her some credit for that. He might be able to live with her doing whatever on the side so long as it was discrete; provided she let him have his fun too.

 

“Thanks, Beth. I don’t think were there yet, but its nice to know you’re there for me.” Tommy answered. “Always.” Beth said. “Are you OK if they swim for a while longer while I go to the store?” She asked. “Of course.” I replied. “Alright, thanks. I’ll be back in an hour or two.” She said as she picked up her purse and walked out the door.

 

No matter how much bigger she was he would never get used to his younger sister trying to mother him. He flew his PAV to the patio to check on his guests. After the close encounter from earlier he figured he should leave the external light on to avoid any accidents. That was a mistake. He saw Cassidy and Becca drinking some bottled water. Cassidy was closest, but had her back turned. His buxom niece was opposite her facing him.

 

She was sporting a foot of cleavage at least. “Look who it is.” She said to Cassidy nodding in Tommy’s direction. Cassidy turned and saw him and her face instantly lit up. Her hand shot up like lightning and snatched him right out of the sky before he could react. Tommy’s ship jolted and his view screen went completely dark. He heard his captor’s excited voice, “Quick, Becca give me that bottle.” Some more shaking and then he was free.

 

He shot away, but was stopped with a thud and another thud. He spun and could see Cassidy’s huge face smiling down at him. Her hand was turning something above him. “There, gotcha, just like a little lightning bug.” She giggled shaking the bottle Tommy’s craft was trapped in causing it to hit the sides. He was being held at breast level and could see the teen’s titanic tits jiggle beneath her skimpy bikini top as she shook the bottle.

 

“Cas, what are you planning to do with him in there?” Becca asked in exasperation walking over to her friend. “Nothing just thought it would be easier to keep an eye on him in here.” She said. “I mean he’s small enough he could be anywhere and we wouldn’t know. Now we’ll know right where he is.” She said. Becca’s huge breasts invaded his space as she approached because they jutted out so far. They completely dwarfed those of his captor.

 

She looked down at the bottle. It contained the tiny version of what was once a huge hulking man. A man she looked up to. Now that man was trapped in a bottle held in the hand of her friend, her smaller friend. What must the world look like from his perspective she wondered. What must she look like? Her hand instinctively reached for the bottle. Cas, let go as she lifted it up to her face. Tommy saw his niece’s huge face fill his screen.

 

“What should we do with him now?” Becca asked. “Play with him.” Cas replied instantly. “What?” Becca said looking down at her friend. She saw the slightest pause in Cas’s demeanor before she replied. “He said the ship was indestructible.” She said. Then she grabbed the bottle and tossed it in the pool and dove in after it.

 

For Tommy his world when topsy-turvy then suddenly stopped as the bottle hit the water. The ship’s stabilizers were good. He was holding steady maintaining position in the center of the bottle that was bobbing and turning as it floated in the water. Her heard a muffled splash and then a surge of water propelled him forward.

 

A light tan blur passed under him and then Cassidy's titanic form emerged above him. Water cascaded down her back to her butt which was more or less bare save the thong hidden between the giant ass cheeks. She turned around and her humongous crotch, which was obscured by a large blue piece of triangular fabric, confronted him. The top of the bottle bumped it as another surge of water pushed him forward.

 

For his part, Tommy was angry about being imprisoned in the plastic bottle by the gigantic teens, but at least being inside his ship which itself was inside the plastic bottle made him more or less impervious to harm unlike his other encounters with them. He didn’t have to worry about drowning or being crushed.

 

His main concern was Cassidy’s intentions. He doubted she could get his ship open, but it would be simple for her to extract the ship from the bottle. She would be unlikely to try anything while Becca was around, but she could conceal him quite easily now Tommy figured and if she could conceal him she could steal him. So, he had to be ready once the lid came off the bottle he figured.

 

The bottle continued bumping into the three hundred foot fabric covered crotch a dozen or more times from the turbulence that Becca’s massive thighs created as she churned the water while walking toward her friend. “He’s too little to play with now. Those monopoly dice would crush him.” Becca said recounting their game of Monopoly during their last encounter. “You just don’t have any creativity.” Cas replied and picked the bottle up.

 

“I mean two super giant bikini babes with a tiny little man.” She said smiling as she wedged the bottle between Becca’s massive tits. They held it with ease nearly concealing it entirely. Tommy noticed the lights dim and crunching noises from the bottle as it was engulfed by breasts the size of small mountains. The bottle was thin. It must have been a generic water bottle as opposed to the sturdier name brand variety. He was safe in his ship, but it was a little unnerving being surrounded by so many millions of tons of breast flesh all pressing in at him.

 

Becca just looked down at the water bottle wedged in her cleavage. It was an amazing thought to consider her uncle’s circumstances; trapped in a bottle completely enveloped in her cleavage. Yet, that’s all it was, a novelty. She didn’t seem to get off on the size difference like her friend. Perhaps it was the fact it was her uncle and not her friend’s uncle, but either way she just grabbed the top of the bottle and slowly lifted it from her bosom.

 

“How is this any fun for me?” Becca asked. Cas frowned. “You’re no fun.” She said reaching for the bottle, but Becca’s hand shot up holding it out of reach. Cassidy looked to her larger friend who had a big smile across her pretty face. “Give him to me.” Cassidy demanded. “Come and get him shorty.” Becca said holding the bottle high and shaking it slightly as she slowly backed away laughing.

 

Cas jumped and grazed the bottle with her fingers, but Becca was too quick and moved it up as she stepped back laughing harder. Cassidy squealed and dove into her larger friend spearing her around the waste. She lifted Becca off the pool floor and dumped her in the water. The bottle came free and she quickly grabbed it and started trashing through the water in the opposite direction laughing giddily.

 

Not to be bested Becca emerged from the water and gave pursuit laughing as her longer strides allowed her to gain on her smaller friend. However, Cassidy was exiting the pool as the water was now below their thighs and was speeding up. When she reached the edge she hopped out with cat-like agility and accelerated toward the house. Becca hopped out and chased her laughing along the way.

 

Tommy’s world was shaking as the girls played. First Becca had him then Cassidy whom was running. He really hoped Becca would win out. He didn’t trust that Cassidy wouldn’t shove his whole ship up her vagina as she had done to him not long ago when he was still bigger than the ship he was in. Becca finally got a hand on Cassidy's shoulder and yanked back. It brought her to a stop, but also caused her skimpy bikini top to fail and fall to the ground.

 

Tommy was being held in front and a huge blue bikini cup fell on the bottle, but quickly was shaken off as the teens fought over the bottle. Cassidy’s gigantic tits jiggled randomly as she tried to evade her larger and stronger friend. “You broke my top.” She squealed and then turned and grabbed the string in the middle of the large bikini cups of Becca’s top and yanked down. Becca’s massive breasts flopped out. She just ignored it and grabbed the bottle.

 

Cassidy still held tight and Tommy heard loud crunching noises as the bottle was fought over. Becca pushed her smaller friend back against a wall. They looked to be in the guest bedroom. Tommy was lifted up high with the bottle as Becca began winning. He looked down and could see Becca’s tits pressing against Cassidy’s neck and face. Becca pressed her advantage and her tits forcefully smashing Cas’s head between them and the wall. Finally, Cassidy let go and Becca snatched the bottle free and stepped back. “Ha! I win!” She exclaimed triumphantly.

 

“No fair. Your giant boobs started smothering me.” She said looking at Becca’s big bare breasts. “I can’t help it if you’re a shorty.” Becca teased smiling at the thought of how her big boobs, typically an athletic liability, had helped her win. She was proud of her height and figure and beamed after her victory. Then her friend turned the tables on her.

 

Cassidy lifted up a big boob up with her hand and took its large nipple into her mouth. It was so shocking to Becca that she didn’t even really react until Cas began kissing and tonguing it. Becca tensed up and pulled back and heard an audible pop as the suction Cas was applying to her tremendous titty with her mouth was broken. “What are you doing?” Becca asked timidly.

 

“Oh, come on, aren’t you curious? I’d rather experiment with someone I trust instead of at college with someone I barely know. Besides you were literally shoving your huge tits into my face a moment ago.” She said smiling up at her friend. Becca laughed. She had a point and moreover Cas was gorgeous. Her bright and intense blue eyes pared well with her platinum hair and flawless face. She shrugged and Cassidy smiled and started kneading her giant breasts.

 

“God these are amazing. Mine are big C cups, but I may as well have A cups compared to you.” She said as she raked her hands across Rebecca’s titanic titties and watched them jiggle and wobble. Becca dropped the bottle with Tommy in it and responded in kind taking a breast in each hand. “Are you kidding? I might be bigger, but yours are perfect; just like the rest of you.” Cassidy responded by throwing her arms over Becca’s shoulders while Becca replied in kind by stooping to kiss her friend.

 

Cassidy was a great kisser Becca determined as she returned her kiss with as much or more enthusiasm as it was given. Both women immediately began feeling each other’s bodies with their hands while they explored each other’s mouth’s and lips with their tongues. Tommy couldn’t believe what was happening above him and despite the allure of that spectacle he was glad to be forgotten about for once.

 

If only that were true. Cassidy had not forgotten and right now she was devising a strategy to get him into the fray. While she really did find Becca attractive and was curious about her own sexuality it was all a ploy to get to the tiny man trapped in the small bottle resting next to her foot. However, she had to be careful. It was already risky to get Becca to go this far. If she just reached down and pulled her tiny uncle out of that bottle it would probably be too much for her to process all at once. She had to get her primed first so that she wouldn’t care in the least what was done.

 

“Wait.” Becca said pulling back and gesturing down at the bottle. Cassidy looked down and kicked the bottle under the bed. “Happy?” She asked as she place her arms on her friends shoulders and tiptoed to kiss her again. “When is he leaving for space?” Cassidy asked. “Not for a while, but he’ll be leaving to train soon. Next week I think” Becca answered. She would have to move quick then if she wanted another chance to play with Tommy.

 

It didn’t take long for the young women to move to the bed. Tommy could hear the kissing and suckling and the bed creaking from the movement, but could see nothing. Becca lay on her back as Cassidy sat astride her. She could feel the witness of Cas’s aroused pussy against her navel and the coarseness of her pubs tickling her tummy as she leaned down and buried her face against her chest and motor-boated her tits. Cas sat up and started scooting upward. “What now?” Becca asked. “I’m going to sit on your face.” Cas replied smiling devilishly.

 

Becca didn’t like that plan and flipped her smaller friend over and quickly straddled her instead. She looked down triumphantly at her pinned friend as her huge boobs still wobbled from the effort. “I don’t think so.” She said. The look of shock on Cas’s face at the rapid turn of events was priceless.“Well wh...mfff… ....wo..ld...you...ke...to do?” Cassidy asked, but before she could get the words out of her mouth Becca began bouncing and dragging her huge tits on and over her friend’s pretty face.

 

“Any thing I want. I’m the big amazon mistress and you’re MY little bitch.” Becca said only half in jest. “Well you are bigger.” Cas agreed grimacing under the weight of her larger friend. Becca’s hanging tits left her face wobbling as they lifted and her “mistress” deftly traced down her neck to her own chest with the a large left boob and swollen nipple. Cassidy watched as that one boob landed on her chest and rolled over her tits; both of them. “Jeez, both of my boobs put together are still smaller than just one of yours.” She observed out loud.

 

Cassidy was a little unnerved being Becca’s beta, but then realized if she got Becca into it with that trope it provided an obvious path to bringing the tiny man into their escapade so she went along with it. She felt Becca take her nipple into her mouth. She just started working out how to get focus back to Tommy when they were interrupted.

 

“Hello! Anyone home!” Maria yelled as she shut the door while looking at some mail. She decided not to stay at Bill’s. She got two fucks and left. She needed to drill it into that thick skull of his that this was not going to be a classic romantic relationship. In any case, she had a lot to do. If she was going to accept Steve’s offer she needed to talk it out with someone and Tommy was the natural choice. He was the most affected by where she worked. She also figured she’d talk to Sasha too.

 

“Shit! Quick jump into the shower.” She told Cas as she got up and started putting on her bikini. Cassidy quickly complied. Becca got her bikini all the way back on and emerged from the guest room. “Hey Aunt Maria.” Becca answered. “Oh hi Becca.” Maria greeted her. “Swimming?” She asked. “We were, but I think we’re done now.” She answered. “Who’s we?” Maria asked. “Me and my friend Cassidy. She’s in the shower rinsing off.” She answered.

 

“Have you seen your uncle?” She asked. “Yeah he’s in there. We put him in a bottle so we wouldn’t accidentally step on him or something.” Becca said. Maria laughed. “A bottle? That’s a new one.” She said following Becca into the bedroom. She heard the shower running and Becca bent over and retrieved Tommy, sure enough trapped in a bottle from under the bed.

 

“Thanks. We’re going to go out to dinner. Lock up when you leave.” She said after she took the bottle from Becca. She couldn’t see him, but she knew he had to be furious at being put into a plastic bottle. She casually put the bottle into her purse and took her phone out to dial Sasha. “Hey girl, lets get some grub. OK, see you there.” She said disconnecting. She put her phone into her purse next to the bottle containing her husband and left.

 

 

“I don’t know.” Sasha said. She chewed the bite of filet mignon slowly savoring the delicious morsel. This place was too good for her to even work in much less eat at. Thankfully her best friend, who was a newly minted member of the one percent, was treating. She swallowed. “I mean you just got this gig and its pretty sweet. What if its some sort of trick?” She asked.

 

“That’s the thing. If its a trick he still has to pay me because of the employment contract. Its the insurance policy that allows me to leave this sweet gig for that sweeter one.” She said and popped her own piece of juicy filet into her mouth. Tommy hovered above the table listening as the women talked. Maria had freed him from his bottle prison after she had a good laugh at the fact he had been put there in the first place.

 

“I vote no.” He blurted out his voice amplified over Maria’s cell so that she and Sasha could hear him. “Sorry, but you don’t get a vote.” Maria said nonchalantly. “What just because I’m small I don’t get a say?” Tommy asked sounding put out. Sasha stayed out of it and just watched and listened. Maria chuckled. “You were small two months ago. You are almost microscopic now, but that’s not even why.” She said devouring an asparagus that may as well have been a seqouia compared to her tiny husband.

 

“I gave you a say.” He said. CLINK! Maria’s fork hit her plate and she made eye contact with his ship. “Don’t try and sell that bullshit to me. You went through the motions, but you were always going to do this no matter what I thought.” She proclaimed. “No. You were on-board. This was our decision.” He responded. “I’m going to the restroom.” Sasha said giving her friends some privacy. Fortunately, she finished her filet before they started fighting. Maria nodded as Sasha got up to leave.

 

“Our decision; sure, because every woman wants a little louse sized husband to look after.” She retorted. “If that’s how you felt then why didn’t you push back more at the beginning?” He asked. “God, Tommy, I wasn’t blind. You would have left me and did it or more likely just did it and then put it on me to leave if I couldn’t deal with it.” She said. He would never admit it to her, but she was spot on.

 

“The reason you don’t get a vote is you’re going to be light years away for who knows how long. I was hoping you’d have some insight or advice, but like always you only see things from your angle. Like it really makes a difference if I make five times more than you instead of just four. For a man the size of underwear lent you pick some dumb things to get sensitive about.” She railed.

 

She knew him too well. “You’re right. Its stupid, but for the longest time it was all I had. You were this giant woman; this goddess that could block out the sun with a single breast and make earthquakes with your thighs. You could shove me up your pussy or imprison me in your purse or cleavage whenever and regardless of what I wanted or even deserved it, but I was still the primary earner at least. Then you took that too and not by just a little. You started making so much that my salary was an afterthought, the size one of your bonuses.” He answered her.

 

“You are not going to put this on me. You did this. You were a bad-ass six foot five ex-seal with a great job in the sub-light space program. You could kick any man’s ass or win just about any athletic contest. You had a wife with brains and a body.” “Had? Don’t you mean have?” Tommy interjected.

 

Maria smiled. “We’ll get to that. I’m not planning on divorcing you or anything, but just know that I consider this an open relationship now. I’ll fuck whomever I want and when I want.” She proclaimed. “Its that Bill. You fucked him. I knew it!” Tommy exclaimed. “Of course I have, but he has nothing to do with this.” She said.

 

“Nothing to do with this! You just admitted you fucked him.” “Many times.” Maria interjected this time. “I’m gonna...” He trailed off. “Right. Once upon a time you could’ve. Now, if you were crazy enough to try he wouldn’t even notice, but like I said he’s not the reason. You are.” She stated.

 

“You are the one that decided to shrink yourself so small that your own wife’s pussy is the size of a football field now. Just like Bill I can’t even feel you. You can climb on me or jump on my clit all you want and it just doesn’t matter. I get more physical arousal from a shower or a strong breeze up my skirt or just walking into work in tight underwear than from you.” She said flatly.

 

“What about that day on the dresser? I got you off then all by myself.” He said. “You were bigger then and I helped a bit, but you did get me to cum. It was more the cavalier risks you took then anything you did to me. I’ll admit it was fun, but it was a novelty and they come and go.” She said. “You can’t do this.” Tommy said. “I have done this. If you don’t like it then you can divorce me.” Maria said.

 

“Why not just divorce me then?” He asked. “For better or worse I do still love you. We promised to take care of each other and you need me to care for you.” She said sincerely. “How am I supposed to be OK with all of this?” He said. “Look at it as a way that you can take care of me if you want. I mean I do have physical desires that you can’t hope to satisfy even with your penis tank and clit-crane. Its a way to sacrifice for me like I have done by taking care of you. Besides its a two way street. You can have sex with anyone too.” She added trying not to smile at that last one while imagining Tommy trying to get a date with someone her size.

 

“I don’t know what guy would be OK with this?” he mused. “Seriously? Haven’t we kind of already conquered the whole emasculation thing? I mean I’m like over a mile tall compared to you and make five times as much as you. Just find another woman to fuck and you’ll get over it. Maybe that little micro-chick in the space program is single.” She quipped. “You won’t be jealous?” He asked. “Of course I’ll have to squish you both under my thumb like gnats if I catch you in the act.” She said smiling. Then added, “Kidding, open relationship means open relationship.”

 

“We can still have sex?” He asked more timidly then he wanted. “We haven’t had what I would consider sex in a long time, but sure. Whenever you want to crawl around on my pussy or titties is fine with me.” She said. “What about your butt?” He asked. “Whatever, but it has to be safe. I can’t have you getting accidentally squashed. We might need to bring in help in some instances.” She said smiling.

 

“Not another man and definitely not that Bill.” Tommy exclaimed. “Hey short stuff, beggars can’t be choosers. If you want to explore me in places I can’t reach or see we’ll need to use who we can find or you do without.” She said. “Well, I don’t want to be forced into any three ways with some other giant dude.” He replied. “Don’t be ridiculous. We won’t have to unless you want to crawl around on some part of my body that I can’t easily get to like my ass.” She said.

 

“Now if you and Sasha wanted to, you know...” Tommy started. Maria laughed. “Alright I get the picture; no guys, but women are OK. I’m not going to go recruiting for you though. You’ll have to go find that willing woman and of course I’ll have veto power.” She said.

 

“How long do I have to decide?” He asked. “I’ve already decided its an open relationship and am acting accordingly. Its up to you whether you are good with that or not. Just like you left it up to me whether I was OK having a miniscule husband.” She explained. “Well, I guess I don’t have a choice.” He said. “You always have a choice. You could leave me, but I’d advise against it.” She said smiling.

 

“Now that that’s over with, do you want some food? You should be able to find plenty on my plate.” She said. The thought of running around in the open on his wife’s plate as she finished her few remaining mountainous mounds of meat around him was unappealing even if he was a little hungry. “No, I’m good.” He answered still processing their conversation. “Alright. Well, we’ll be leaving soon so fly your little ass into my cleavage and I’ll finish up and we can get out of here.” She commanded.

 

Tommy didn’t appreciate the bossiness, but he was long passed complaining about her demeanor. She did have the upper hand in the relationship. His only options were to live permanently at the government facility or with his sister. The view screen focused on her incredible cleavage. At his present height it looked normal if amazingly long just as it always had when he used to appreciate how her revealing dresses displayed it before he shrank.

 

As he descended the curvature of Maria’s exposed upper breasts became pleasant swells and then slopes of hills and the amazingly long cleavage grew into a giant crevice wide enough to easily admit the tiny spherical ship that contained him. The light dimmed considerably as he descended into the canyon Maria’s cleavage formed. He sunk into its depths until reaching a point that when she moved it caused her humongous breasts to compress his craft completely stopping him.

 

He switched off the engine to conserve power now that he was safely embraced within his wife’s gigantic bosom. At this point and given the immensity of the titanic twin tits on either side of him and the pressure they were applying to his ship he wasn’t going anywhere even with engines on full blast anyway. He was safe in his graphene reinforced hull, but were he not inside of his ship he’d be a tiny nondescript red stain on the inside of one of her giant breasts.

 

Giant breasts that had once been his exclusively and now he was being forced to share. Other men would now be gawking in awe after her patented boob drop reveal, reveling in their big bare round fullness, touching, lifting, and squeezing them, motor-boating them with their stupid faces, and even tit fucking and cumming on them. He shut than line of thinking down. That ship had sailed. She had already acted and taken another man, but at least she had been more or less discrete about it and only threatened him with it just that once when she got drunk and angry with him.

 

He needed to remember that and to not piss her off if he was going to stay. There was absolutely nothing he could do about it and plenty of things she could do to him if properly motivated. She could drop him into her bush and force him to watch up close as Bill or some other giant ploughed her loins with a barge sized cock. He didn’t fear that she would ever harm him, but she’d already demonstrated she was capable of inflicting heavy doses of creative cruelty and humiliation onto him.

 

Despite this predicament his options were extremely limited. He didn’t dare live with his sister not with Cassidy scheming to get a hold of him. He didn’t think she intended to harm him (not counting rape), but he didn’t trust her judgment. If he went there he would definitely end up a stain on her body, crushed in the throws of some masturbatory fantasy of hers.

 

The government was unappealing too. They might have wonderful 3d printer technology, but he’d seen the rows of domiciles for the Micronauts on premises sitting behind their glass doors; glorified hamster cages. No, living with Maria was still the best option and unfortunately she knew it. That, and he did still love her in spite of their recently strained history.

 

 

“No Tommy. I’m tired and I want to go to sleep.” Maria said while she brushed her teeth. He had disembarked from his craft that he landed on the sink and was looking up as his wife’s giant tits jiggled randomly above him from energy imparted by brushing her teeth. She was topless, but still had her underwear on. “You said I could have you anytime I wanted. I mean if you were serious about this open relationship that part has to be real otherwise its mostly downside for me.” He pressed her, but hopefully not to far. He had no power relative to her anymore only the honor of her word such as it was.

 

She dropped her toothbrush into the holder and looked down her body at him so tiny and pathetic. A little crumb not even as tall as a grain of rice standing on the sink begging her for sex. What a turn off. However, his words or rather her words rang true. He was using her own idea against her after all. “Fine, but you need to stay in your ship. I’m still going to sleep, but I’ll sleep naked and you can do whatever so long as its from the safety of that titanium enhanced pellet of yours.” “Its graphene enhanced.” He corrected. “Whatever.” She snapped sliding her underwear off.

 

Maria’s vast triangular bush came into view as her panties slid down her thighs and fell down her long legs. She didn’t even give him another thought and turned and walked out of the bathroom. Tommy stared as her giant sexy ass disappeared from the bathroom before he realized he needed to fly after her. He quickly hopped into his PAV and took off. Maria was almost to the bed. He accelerated it to the max and was pressed against his seat. Before he knew it his wife’s naked butt filled his view screen as big as a hillside, undulating and quivering wonderfully while walking.

 

Cleavage like creases alternated under each ass cheek in sync with her steps. Each hip swaying as she walked, she almost pranced to bed. It was as if it was practiced, but for beautiful women like Maria it was innate. She walked this way because it made every dick within line of sight hard including Tommy’s tiny micro-penis. His hand slid over his member through his pants and for once he regretted the fitting clothes he had now.

 

The dark crevice that split the butt perfectly opened up only slightly as it curved under and out of sight. The bottom of Maria’s fat pussy started somewhere under there. Tommy had penetrated it many times from behind when his dick was much larger of course. Now, well now he could fly right under her. So, just as Maria bent over and flipped her sheets back exposing her pussy even more Tommy shot his craft right under her butt and into the small space between her high inner thighs that would have been a tight fit for his pre-shrinkage penis, but easily admitted him now.

 

He kept up close to her skin dodging or bouncing through the thickening dark hairs protruding out of the skin above. Then he saw the plump lips and a crease between that he angled into buzzing upward and dead center. Oddly up to him was Maria’s pussy and down was the ground and bed. He deftly flew his craft right between his wife’s enormous outer pussy lips without hitting either one. He curved up as it did and he quickly saw a lump up ahead; the hood of her clit. It was the size of a small building.

 

He jerked up to avoid slamming into it when everything changed. His whole world seemed to drop away as Maria slid into bed. Her pussy and bush had just dropped away in an instant. They were replaced by this huge tan wall getting closer and closer. Tommy tried his best evasive maneuver, but he ran out of time and real estate as he was smacked and started to spin out of control for a moment. A few stabilization maneuvers and he was in control again and could now see it was Maria’s huge right boob that knocked him away.

 

It was still swaying as Maria scooted in; gently jiggling and colliding with her equally massive left breast which moved in similar, but not identical fashion. “Tommy are you even in here yet?” Maria called out. He hit his external lights and flew out in front of her at about chin level. The fact that she was completely oblivious to all that had occurred reminded him of his complete physical insignificance to her. “There you are. Well, have at it. I’ll be asleep soon and I’m not freezing my ass off just so you can, well do whatever it is you have in mind. I’m using sheets so you’ll just have to fly your little ass up under them.” She stated and pulled the sheets up and closed her eyes.

 

Her enthusiasm left a lot to be desired, but at least he was in control this way. Whenever she did participate she was so much more powerful than he that she utterly dominated him and usually without even trying. He didn’t see that happening since she would be asleep. He was in complete control and he liked that feeling, but it quickly subsided as he was unsure how to go about getting to his destination with the huge sheet covering Maria’s naked body.

 

Thankfully she only had a single sheet on. She was on her side. Tommy figured he’d have to go under up by her neck. It traced the contours of her curves beautifully and he followed the silhouette up near her face. She opened her eyes. “You mind cutting that damn blinker off at least until you get under the sheets?” She asked. Tommy responded flicking a switch causing the blinking red light to cease. Maria smiled, “There, that’s better.” She said and she lifted the sheet up forming a huge cavern like opening over her breasts.

 

“Have fun.” She said smiling. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth Tommy shot underneath the sheet over and between Maria’s massive breasts. The light dimmed considerably as she dropped the sheet and Tommy turned on the external search light and rotated to survey his position. Back the way he came he could see the bottoms and the ends of two titanic titties each the size of a large hill one resting on the other. The ends were darkened a bit from a wide aureole and capped by large thick nubs the size of buildings.

 

He swiveled to the right and saw her waste cut in dramatically from her broad chest. Her pouch like belly betrayed a little of its heft and possibly its fullness from her large dinner as it was tugged by gravity slightly to her side and rested on the bed. It was demarcated from her pelvis by a long diagonal crease. Her hip rose upward dramatically and then curved down again and off to the limits of his meager light tapering lower and down with her legs. Centered below the peek of the ridge-like hip at about the mid-point to the bed her vast dark forest of curls sat guarding her obscured and giant pussy.

 

Tommy wondered could he make her feel him? It was a double edged sword. If he could then she might just take over as she had done so many times before, but this time he was indestructible and could fly. Things would be different. He did like being in control of his own orgasm, but he liked being able to satisfy his woman too. His curiosity got the better of him so he took on the mission.

 

Judging from how her tit trucked him earlier with no recognition on her part he doubted he had the power or heft to push down on her skin enough to register, but a glancing blow that drug across it might work. He maneuvered the craft to the start of his wife’s bush stopping once confronted by a wall of dark dense curls. He then turned toward her breasts and shot upward sliding and rolling his small pellet sized craft against the skin of Maria’s stomach.

 

He was rewarded by getting knocked around by her fingers through the sheet as she scratch her belly. Easy peeasy. Now, tickling her belly was one thing, but he needed to hit her in the right spots. He shot his craft toward her chest and traced her under-boob curvature gliding, sliding, and rolling as he went. When he reached her enormous nipple he circled and grazed it as he did so.

 

Again, he was smashed into her skin by a giant hand that appeared under the sheet from no where and smashed and squeezed and then scratched the end of the giant tit and nipple in an effort to relieve the itch he had created. He then accelerated back down her side grazing the curve of her hip then dipping down her ass cheek before circling back up her outer thigh to her hip again. “Cut it out, Tommy.” He heard his wife admonish.

 

Things then started going topsy-turvey as Maria flipped over onto her back from her side. When the shaking stopped he was in the midst of her vast dark pubic forest. He could see a long deep trench curving downward directly in the middle of his view screen beneath the curled hairs. He smiled and accelerated downward and into the long trench grazing the sides of the fleshy walls as best he could while he did so.

 

Maria sighed in annoyance. “So, you want to play it like that.” She muttered under her breath and pushed her right hand under the sheet and between her thighs. Tommy felt turbulence in his ship then he saw two curved pillars cleaving the fleshy ground in front of him and coming directly at him. He moved to stop his craft, but it was too late.

 

He slammed into them and was immediately pushed downward into the fleshly folds below. The giant fingers were pushing in and out and swirling some too. He immediately darted upward in a bid to escape, but he was too small to cover the distance. He was pushed back down, inward and deeper by the pillars. He turned on his lights, all of them. He was surrounded by pink. He reoriented and saw the ends of the fingers retreating. He followed and then was slammed back down.

 

Maria began to grind her hips as she played her pussy fiddle to perfection. She bucked one last time squeezing her labia with her palm and pushing her fingers deep within herself. Her other hand squeezed the end of her left tit as she climaxed. Then she pulled her fingers back out and rolled over onto her side and fell asleep. Tommy was frantic. That last push thrust him deep and he could no longer determine which way was out. He checked his power reserves. They read 53%.

 

There was no sense in draining them when he didn’t have a clue which direction he needed to go. He had to get Maria to help. He flipped the communicator on. “Maria.” He waited. “Maria?” He asked after a minute. Her phone was in the other room on the counter. She had forgot to set it on her bed side charger. It showed 5% charge. “Maria?!” He yelled as she slept soundly out of earshot in her bedroom. “Well, fuck.” he muttered as he put the ship in power conservation mode.