- Text Size +

A day later and the couple were back at the lab in Dr. Taverski's office. The doctor sat at her desk adjusting the shrink chamber settings for Tommy's size. He stood on the desk waiting for his reduction and Maria sat in the chair across from the desk. “OK, we're ready.” The doctor said as she picked up some padded forceps and used them to pluck Tommy up off her desk and gently place him in the device.

 

Thirty minutes later she removed him from the device. He found that the world had doubled in size again. He was now an eighth of an inch tall. Maria took off her necklace that contained the tiny vial that she carried her husband around in and gave it to Dr. Taverski. The doctor used the forceps to place Tommy in the vial and gave it back to Maria.

 

Tommy was used to being handled, but the last few weeks as he had been shrinking by half in size it took some adjustment to get used to his new smallness. Tommy saw a giant eye fill his vision as Maria held the vial up to get a look at her extremely small husband. Her pupil was larger in diameter than he was tall he noticed. She then placed the necklace back around her neck and the vial came to its usual resting place on the start of her deep cleavage.

 

He heard some muffled voices that he couldn't make out as the doctor and Maria conversed. Then his wife got up and left. Tommy was alternately placed in dark and light because each step his wife took caused her giant breasts to bounce jiggle a bit and her cleavage would envelope the vial and recede with each step.

 

 

Maria just wore Tommy to work. She was late as it was and he was so small she was sure he would go unnoticed. She was right. Aside from a comment from a male subordinate about her nice necklace that she was sure was code for her cleavage no one even noticed the necklace at all, much less its tiny occupant.

 

When she got home she took it off and extracted her husband and placed him in the terrarium hanging in the kitchen. Then she went into the back bedroom to get a shower and change. She was meeting Sasha and a few other ex-Volleyball teammates for drinks. It was a tradition. The last team she was on won the national championship and they always met once a year to get shit faced and celebrate their achievement.

 

She put on a sexy black dress and some heels. By the time she emerged she from the back room she was more or less ready to leave. As soon as she emerged she heard the yelling. “Hey! Did you forget about me?” Tommy asked.

 

Tommy saw his wife walk over. He could see her from her upper legs and waist up when she emerged from the hallway, but as she approached she loomed larger and larger and less of her was visible. Soon only her giant blouse covered tits filled his view then when she stopped next to it only one big boob blocked the entire side of the terrarium facing her.

 

Tommy could only see the black of her dress. He looked up and saw her looking down at him from above. She had already removed the top and held it in one hand. “No, I didn't. Your food is over there in the bowl.” She said to him. He looked over and sure enough there was some bread crumbs, turkey and a dollop of mash potato it looked like.

 

Tommy shook his head. “I'm not some pet hamster. Where are you going?” He asked. Maria smiled. “A hamster would be bigger.” She replied. “What!?” Tommy yelled. “I'm just joking Tommy, geez. You're so fucking sensitive. Of course you're not a pet, but we never went to this championship anniversary together before you shrank. Why would we start now?” She asked.

 

It was a good question. He didn't care before, but now he did care was the real answer. He couldn't say that. It was much to obvious an admission of insecurity. “I just like spending time with my wife.” He said finding a more acceptable answer. “Awww. Well maybe we can have some special time together later. You think you’re still big enough to handle my clit?” She asked. He couldn’t tell if she was being serious or mocking him. He just ignored the question.

 

“So, I can't come?” He said. “No, its best you stay here.” Maria said simply. “Not to mention I'll be getting drunk and acting silly and I don't want you judging me.” She added. The real reason at last. “What am I supposed to do here? Besides, how do I know you're not really going out to see a new boyfriend?” He said only half joking.

 

“Don't be like that. You know I do this every year. Honestly, if I were going to have an affair why would I bother leaving? Across town or upstairs are the same for you so it really wouldn't matter would it?” She said crouching down so her eyes were looking in the container at her tiny husband through the glass. “Besides if you really did think I was cheating wouldn't you just leave me?” She said rising once again to her full height and putting her face high above her husband's enclave.

 

He didn't like the turn this conversation had taken nor did he like the way she was speaking to him, but he really couldn't do anything about it and anyway he started it. For her part, Maria hoped he dropped it. She was quite done with this little conversation too. She was not going to live like a hermit because he wanted to be a Micronaut.

 

She looked down at him looking up with his tiny arms crossed and a surly look on his face. His entire terrarium hung at chest level and was utterly and completely dwarfed by either of her large, prominent breasts. Here he was so much smaller than even her nipple and he was accusing and trying to boss her. She thought about bumping the terrarium with the end of her gigantic right tit which was practically touching it anyway just to give him some perspective, but being the bigger person she didn't.

 

Instead she just put the lid back on, grabbed her purse, and left. She stopped at the door to check her reflection in the mirror. She'd have guys spitting game at her all night and she'd let them as long as they bought her and her friend's drinks. Typically she'd never have done that in the past for fear Tommy would put them in the hospital.

 

Fat chance of that now. That thought amused her for some reason. She remembered when he attacked Bill’s toes and how ineffective and embarrassing that was. He was so much bigger then. Bill’s toes would be like buildings to Tommy now. If he tried to fight someone normal sized now they wouldn’t even notice.

 

Is that would he feared the most? That one day she would just decide to fuck someone else? Of all the other things he should be worried about at his size she reckoned it was flattering if it were true. And it was truly up to her too. There were no repercussions really, were she to screw someone else, not like before. She had nearly done it twice now.

 

Before, she would fear for her safety and that of others were she to cheat. Now, Tommy was powerless. She could fuck someone right in front of him and he could do nothing, but watch and curse them. If he somehow got out of his terrarium and tried to intervene he'd just end up a tiny little stain somewhere on one of their bodies. These thoughts were a little erotic, but Maria recognized that they were more cruel and pushed them out of her mind as she left to meet with her friends.

 

...

 

Tommy awoke upon hearing laughter. Jeez, how long had he been asleep? It was dark. He got up and looked around. His terrarium was hanging such so that he could see out the window above the sink. He saw a naked women skipping across his patio. He didn't know her. She was beautiful; very tall with blond hair, pale skin, and full D cups bouncing wildly and capped with long pink nipples. She bent down and picked up a volleyball before bounding back towards the pool.

 

 

“I can't believe we're still doing this shit?” Rachael said. “We meet every year.” Responded Kelly. “We don't skinny dip every year.” replied Rachael. “We did those first two years and besides we don't have access to a private swimming pool every year.” Responded Sasha. “I know. This is nice. Where is your hubby anyway?” Tish asked.

 

Maria was actually soaking in the hot tub. “He's training.” Maria said. “I didn't even know you were married.” Responded Diana. “That's because you missed the last two anniversaries.” Tish said. “He's a navy seal and quite the looker.” She said.

 

Sasha smiled. “Better watch out Maria. Tish might snatch your hubby away.” She said looking in the window at the terrarium and wondered if she had Tommy in that particular one. Only Maria understood Sasha's inside joke.

 

She got to thinking. These were her good friends. Its not like Tommy cared. He was proud of what he was about to do. So, he should own it. She was leaning in favor or telling everyone; once they were all dressed of course. It would make it easier on her too, not having to remember who knew and who didn't. She got up and went dripping into the kitchen.

 

She walked over to the terrarium and bent over lowering her face to to peak in. Her little hubby was plastered against the wall opposite her watching her friends frolic in the nude with his cock in hand. The little perv. So, he wanted to play peeping Tom did he?

 

 

Tommy's eyes were glued to the window facing side of the terrarium and his hand was around his cock. He never noticed his wife approach from behind. “Enjoying the view are we?” Her powerful and omnipresent voice asked. He startled and spun around to see his wife's giant face filling the other side of the terrarium. His dick went from rock hard and about to blow to limp nearly instantly. “Uh, I woke up and heard some noises...” He explained.

 

Maria adjusted the headset she had that allowed her to more easily communicate with Tommy. “Yeah, yeah. You saw some naked women and thought you'd monitor the situation.” She said sarcastically as she slowly stood up to her full height. Her giant tits flanked the tiny glass container. It was so small, were she to step forward and smash her boobs together it would vanish entirely. She didn't do that. Instead she simply stood there scowling at her minuscule husband, standing inside his tiny box, hanging between her big bare breasts with his microscopic cock in his hand.

 

Tommy watched his wife slowly stand to her full height. The ambient light dimmed considerably as her gigantic breasts rose up to either side shaming the small container he was trapped within. Breast flesh now surrounded him. He knew what she was up to; emasculating him with her enormity again. She did it all the time. Still, it was difficult not to suffer some level of humiliation as he was enveloped completely in the space between her massive tits. He let go of his penis.

 

He felt guilty about being caught wanking to her friends and didn't like the look he was getting from her so he tried to flip the script. “Don't think I don't know what your doing.” He said. Maria arched an eyebrow. “You're lording your bigness over me again, standing there with, with your giant titties surrounding me.” He continued.

 

“Tommy, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not lording anything over you, I'm just standing here.” She said. “You're pushing your gigantic boobs right at me just to make me feel small.” He accused. The only problem was the script was too big for Tommy to flip and it just made him look like the little insecure eighth of an inch man he was.

 

Maria just chuckled dismissively. “I'm not doing anything. I can't see you very well standing further back because you’re the one who's changed. You feel small because you are small, but this is what YOU wanted, remember?” She said seizing any chance she got to throw the fact this was all his dumb idea in the first place.

 

“You just love that you can do and say whatever you want to me now, don't you?” He accused. He didn't really know where he was going with this. He just knew that he was powerless now, and his wife had been treating him like he was less, and he hated that. “Tommy, don't be ridiculous. I can't help it that I’m so much bigger than you are. How do you think I feel having a tiny little, gnat-sized, husband that can do nothing but complain about my gigantic tits now? You used to like them because they were so big, remember?” She asked reflecting his attack back at him.

 

“Am I your husband still?” Tommy asked. “Of course.” She replied. “Then let me out.” He demanded. “No.” She answered calmly. “A husband wouldn’t be confined against his will. I’m more like a neglected pet now.” He just could not shake the desire to conclude every argument in victory. It was instinctual to him, but unfortunately he needed to connect and communicate with Maria not win an argument. “Neglected!?” She blurted.

 

She was miffed that he STILL did not recognizing any of the sacrifices she made for him. In the old days she would have punched him hard right in the chest. He would just laugh and it would make her madder and she'd pound on his chest and arms until she grew tired and then they'd usually have make-up sex afterward. She felt her muscles tensing and her right hand balled into a fist out of habit.

 

She took a deep breath and then rested her right hand on her hip and regarded him. He used to be so tough it made her quiver in lust. Now, she could squish him with just one finger or literally blow him away with single breath. Any sort of physicality directed upon him was out of the question. So, he didn't like being controlled and treated small, eh?

 

“Well, I wouldn't want you getting any ideas regarding my small breasted friends.” Maria said as she grabbed a small hand towel on the counter. She lifted it up over Tommy's terrarium and let go. With the greatest of ease she made his world become darkness. It really wasn't about him seeing her friends nude. She didn't care in the least and its not like they would have much use for him except as some sort of novelty or object of curiosity. It was his little outburst. He had mouthed off and now she was punishing him, because she could.

 

Tommy looked around as his eyes adjusted. He could scarcely see anything, but shapes of the small items Maria and Sasha had furnished him. He could detect virtually nothing of the outside world beyond his small enclosure. “Maria! You can’t do this to me! Maria? Are you still out there?” She heard her husband ask.

 

She took her headset off and hung it on the key holder nearby. She turned carefully as she did this so she didn’t bump the tiny terrarium with her massive breasts. She savored the sensations from the back of her neck and the ends of her large tits; both tingled as she stood there for a moment. She felt so powerful just then as she imposed her judgment and darkness on Tommy. Shrugging it off, she simply turned away and casually walked back out to the party.

 

 

An hour or two had passed and the party had slowly died down. Those guests sober enough had left already. The remaining women had moved indoors and donned pajamas or night gowns and continued to drink.

 

Maria wore her typical long sheer nightgown. Underneath she was topless, but had panties on. Kelly had a cute negligee and like Maria was topless underneath. Sasha had a super long T-shirt gown with nothing on underneath. Tish, the smallest of the ladies, had some adorable pajama pants and a matching shirt with only panties underneath.

 

Maria was drunk and she was having a blast re-living her college days with her ex-teammates. Somehow they got onto the topic of beach volleyball. “Coach Maggie always got so pissed whenever someone told her they'd seen one of us playing on the sand.” Kelly recalled. “She always knew whenever I played.” Maria said. “Me too.” Kelly replied. “I'll never understand how she found out every single time.” She added.

 

Sasha and Tish started giggling together. “Whats so funny?” Kelly asked. “Coach had told us to let her know whenever you all played 'bimbo ball'.” Sasha explained. “You bitches!” Kelly blurted. Maria couldn't believe it either. It was so long ago that she wasn't mad, but it was still shocking to hear so she just shook her head. “Bimbo ball?” She asked in bewilderment.

 

“Yeah, that’s what coach called it.” Tish answered. “Doesn't surprise me. Coach was functional and never cared that Maria and I were rock stars on the sand in our bikinis.” Kelly said. Maria watched as both Sasha and Tish rolled their eyes simultaneously after looking at each other. It was the age old dividing line among women.

 

“Do you believe this?” Kelly asked Maria. “OK, lets get to the bottom of this: truth or dare.” Maria suggested. It was just the sort of teenage game from yesteryear that drunken logic deemed necessary in this instance. “Did you ever tell coach Maggie on us?” Maria asked Sasha who just laughed and then replied, “Dare.”

 

“Take off your clothes...” Maria said. Sasha just laughed again, stood, then lifted her T-shirt gown over her head and tossed it into her nearby purse. “Uh-oh, naked again.” She said. “...and go get my mail.” Maria finished. Sasha's eyebrow went up. So that's how she wants to play she thought to herself.

 

“Fine.” Sasha said walking promptly to the front door. She opened it and looked around. Since she saw no one she ran out to the end of the drive way and got the mail before anyone had seen her. She then walked it back to Maria and dropped it in her lap. “Easy.” She said.

 

Maria could tell that things could get out of hand if they kept down this path. She and Sasha were both super competitive. They didn't quarrel often, but when they did it was usually after a series of competitive escalations.

 

The turn went to Kelly who repeated Maria's question to Tish. “Of course.” Tish replied seeing no reason to depart from her cozy PJ's over something so obvious. Then it was Sasha's turn. “So, Maria, where's your little hubby at these days?” Sasha asked. Maria couldn't believe she went straight for the jugular like that. “Dare.” She replied.

 

“Take off your clothes and put your mail in...” Sasha paused. “...your neighbors mailbox.” She said smiling as if she had won the game already. “Fine.” Maria said while lifting her gown over her head and then stepping out of her panties. Maria paused; she had gigantic breasts that even women gawked whenever she whipped them out; so, she basked in the boob envy for a brief moment. She then grabbed the mail and walked to her front door. She opened it and peeked outside. The coast was clear, but then she saw what Sasha had been smiling about.

 

“Fuck.” She breathed quietly. Both her neighbor's mailboxes were on their porch. Now or never she decided and scampered over to the next door neighbor's porch. Her giant tits were bouncing and banging off of each other the whole way, but she deposited the mail and returned with no one seeing her. Sasha was going to pay for that one. She decided as she sat down still breathing heavy from the exertion.

 

It was Tish’s turn. “How much do you weigh, Kelly?” She asked her former teammate. “One fifty.” She answered. “Liar.” Sasha and Tish said simultaneously. “Fine. One sixty-five.” Kelly admitted. Now it was Maria’s turn again. She had to get her to dare so the question had to be something she would pass on. “So, Sasha, how much do you make these days?” Maria asked knowing Sasha made next nothing. “Dare.” Sasha said giving Maria the how could you look.

 

This would keep escalating unless she could figure a way to end the game much faster. “I think its time you took a shot Sasha; from the bottle of Everclear in the cupboard.” She said. Sasha groaned and then got up and headed to the kitchen to get the pure grain. When she got there she saw the terrarium with the towel over it and walked over and lifted it off.

 

Tommy heard the towel sliding before he saw the light spill in. It was Sasha. Her natural beauty was irrepressible. Even late at night and no make up she was still stunning. So much so that despite the fact she was naked and her perky tits were on full display he scarcely looked away from her beautiful face beaming down at him.

 

Poor Tommy just looked so small and pitiful thought Sasha. “Is someone in the dog house?” She asked. She watched bemused as he looked to be gesturing wildly and jumping up and down. Then she realized he was wanting her to put on a nearby headset so she could hear him.

 

Maria had a plan. She figured after the girls had a few shots of her pure grain they would pass out and the night would come to a harmless end. Sasha came back in carrying a couple of shot glasses and the bottle of pure grain, but for some reason she was wearing the head set.

 

“Look who wants to join us.” Sasha said sitting down. That’s when Maria noticed him. Inside one of the glasses was Tommy. “Sasha what the hell are you doing?” Maria asked. Kelly and Tish were still completely bewildered. Sasha was beaming. She loved Maria, but she crossed the line when she asked about money. Now it was her turn to squirm.

 

“I went to go take my shot, but when I went to get it I saw Tommy and he said he wanted to play too. Do you girls mind?” Sasha asked Tish and Kelly, neither of whom had even noticed the small speck of a man inside one of the shot glasses yet. “Shit! He’s in the kitchen?” Kelly asked crossing her arms over her boobs which were visible through her gown.

 

“He’s right here.” Sasha said holding up the shot glass Tommy was inside of. “Sasha, just put him back.” Maria demanded. “He says he doesn’t want to go back.” She replied. “What do you mean he’s right here?” asked Tish looking at the shot glass. “I mean he’s shrank down super small and this fucking shot glass.” Sasha said chuckling. “Oh, I see him. Gosh, he’s really tiny.” Tish said squinting at the shot glass. “What the fuck? How did he get so small?” Kelly asked leaning forward and squinting as well forgetting all about her modesty as her big breasts visibly jostled beneath her negligee.

 

Tommy was doing his best to keep his balance, but he was still leaning on the thick glass wall of the shot glass for support as Sasha was not really considering him as she waved the shot glass he was in around for her friends to see. He saw the blonde woman from earlier. She was sitting on the floor in some revealing pajamas as was Maria who was stark naked like Sasha and some other woman in PJ’s.

 

Maria couldn’t believe that Sasha, was outing that Tommy was tiny. “He’s a Micronaut ladies. He’s almost completed the shrinking process and when he’s done he’s going into deep space on exploration missions.” Maria said bringing them up to speed. “You mean he’s going to get even smaller? Holy shit, girl! Why didn’t you say anything before now?” Kelly asked.

 

“You still owe a shot.” Maria said coldly to Sasha and ignoring the question. “OK, OK.” Sasha said setting Tommy’s glass down in the center of the floor between the four ladies. Tommy felt weightless for a moment as she sat him on the floor. When his descent stopped he looked up.

 

Sasha was standing and completely nude. She was always a tall one, but now from his perspective it was inconceivable that he once was even taller than her. She was holding a bottle of booze the size of a tall building (to Tommy) by the neck. She effortlessly lifted it up and turned it sideways as she began pouring her shot into the empty shot glass.

 

Sasha finished pouring and took it quick, but it still burned like hell going down. She exhaled trying to make the burning go away and then felt herself getting sick so she swallowed hard several times. “Agghhhh.” She groaned. “You OK?” Tish asked taking her eyes away from the tiny little man to check on her friend. “Yeah, yeah.” She breathed while sitting down again.

 

It was Kelly’s turn and she had forgotten about the fact she was in Maria’s faction and just asked the question she was most curious about now that she had seen what Maria’s husband had become. “Maria, so, how do you two you know...” Maria just sighed. “Dare.” She said. “Oh, well, how about a shot for you then.” Kelly said a bit miffed her friend wouldn’t answer. Sasha just chuckled. She had totally turned the game around in her favor while doing her dare. Maria took her shot and was now regretting breaking out the hard stuff.

 

“Hey Sasha. Put me on speaker mode so everyone can hear.” Tommy requested. Sasha took off the headset and found a switch and flipped it. “Can you hear me?” Tommy’s amplified voice asked. “Yes.” Sasha answered. “So, its my turn Tommy and since Maria won’t share I’ll ask you. How do you two fuck these days?” She asked bluntly.

 

Tommy laughed. “Well, the last time we did it I climbed up her giant pussy like it was cliff and rode her clit like a bull.” He said. Sasha squealed as did Kelly and Tish. Maria just shook her head and then buried her face in her hands. “Weren’t you scared? I mean you’re so small, how did you even do it?” Tish asked him, using her turn to satiate her curiosity.

 

He laughed again. “I was terrified, but she was taunting me and I had to do it. Mostly it was like rock climbing except for when I found her clit and that was like riding one of those mechanical bulls at the country bar.” He explained. The women started laughing except for Maria.

 

“OK, my turn.” Maria said. “Not so fast. Its Tommy’s turn.” Sasha said. “Yeah, my turn.” Tommy added. “Why don’t you listen to me anymore or even just treat me with a little respect?” Tommy asked point blank. If he couldn’t engage with her any other time this game would do. At least if she chose not to answer he’d get to pay her back in her dare.

 

Maria couldn’t believe Tommy had decided to have it out in front of her friends, but if that’s what he wanted then so be it. “That is so not true. I do EVERYTHING for you these days. Do I get a thank you or even an acknowledgment? No, not once. I only get told I didn’t do something right, that I’m not treating you right, talking to you right. At best nothing is said at all until the next time you need something. You’ve been so ungrateful for all the sacrifices I’ve made for this, this choice you’ve made for us.” Maria unloaded in response.

 

She found herself a little flush with anger after lambasting him with her answer. “That doesn’t give you the right to confine me against my will.” Tommy quickly added. “Your turn is over. Its my turn now. Save the bitching for later.” She said dismissing his protestation. Maria figured she just had to out drink Sasha and the game would end. With Sasha out her other friends would fall into line and she could simply put Tommy away.

 

Tommy began to worry as Sasha and Maria battled attempting to defeat one another. They were getting more and more intoxicated. An hour later and both women were slurring words, but neither was ready to capitulate. Tish and Kelly had sobered up and were preparing to leave. Sasha and Maria got up and walked to the door with them pausing their cut-throat truth or dare turned straight up drinking game.

 

“Thanks for hosting.” Kelly said hugging Maria and then Sasha. “No problem.” Maria said quickly using the door frame for support to keep from falling over. Then it was Tish’s turn. At only five foot even hugging Sasha and Maria was typically awkward for her, yet it was going to be twice as bad since both were still nude. They would normally stoop, but since they were trashed that was impossible.

 

“Bye.” Tish said looking up to Sasha. “Bye.” replied Sasha who just pulled her in. At six-three Sasha’s rack nearly cleared Tish’s head completely; a few more inches in height difference and no contact would have been made. Instead the undersides of Sasha’s naked tits smashed right onto Tish’s forehead. Maria smirked as Sasha mouthed the words ‘boob hug’ to her from above her small friend. When Sasha disengaged Tish turned to Maria and sighed realizing what was about to happen next.

 

Maria was only a little shorter than Sasha at six-one. However, her tits were way bigger than Sasha’s and pretty much everyone’s and they were right in Tish’s line of sight filling her natural field of vision. They protruded out far and hung lower because of their great size and weight; each gigantic breast was much larger than Tish’s entire head. Capping each enormous orb were more than inch long nipples that were the diameter of bottle caps and nose height to Tish, but perfectly symmetrical out to her left and right. These brown nipples were surrounded by aureoles that were bigger than Tish’s hands.

 

Tish looked up and saw Maria giving her this drunken smile that seemed to say: ‘Yep I’m going to squash your little head in between my big titties.’ “Bye.” Maria said. “Bye.” Replied Tish who then quickly held her breath as Maria pulled her in. Maria was still in one upping Sasha mode and winked at her and mouthed ‘real boob hug’ as she made Tish’s head completely disappear.

 

“Oh my gosh don’t smother her.” Chided Kelly a moment later and only half joking; rescuing Tish from the epic boob hug she was in the midst of. “Oh, sorry.” Maria said feigning ignorance and disengaging. Tish was a little flush from embarrassment, but otherwise no worse for wear. The door shut as both women left. Sasha and Maria stood there for a moment before Sasha said, “Where’s my phone? I’m making a booty call.”

 

 

Tommy was having fun interacting with the ladies. It didn’t hurt that some of them were naked and in skimpy lingerie. However, just as quickly as he was brought into the game it seemed that he had been forgotten. Maria and Sasha had drank each other practically under the table and the other two women were sober and ready to leave. When Kelly and Tish decided to go the whole group of them got up and left. Tommy was trapped in a shot glass a hundred feet deep and had no choice but wait until they returned.

 

After they had been gone for a while he felt his glass container begin to shake a moment before he saw her. It was Sasha and she towered above him. Her body was an ode to feminine fitness. Her long legs were lean and smooth, but powerful. Lines formed with each step demarcating her legs from her pelvis. Her exposed vagina was cloaked in a strip of dark hair that just covered the vulva.

 

Her hips cut in sharply and then tapered up to a thin torso that lead to perfectly symmetrical breasts which he once considered small at just a handful each, but now would be small hills for him. They bounced in unison and sort of circularly wobbled with each powerful step she took. She was walking with a purpose.

 

Scanning the floor her eyes washed over him, but kept moving. A wide toothy smile crept across her beautiful face as she found her quarry. She bent over double at the waist and picked up her phone. Her pert nipples were pointing down at him for a brief moment before she lifted up again. “Hey, Sasha!” Tommy yelled into his headset hoping she still had the app on. She didn’t. She was texting it looked like as she turned and walked away forming beautiful creases beneath her heart shaped ass.

 

She fiddled with her phone for a while and Tommy got very worried when she turned again and walked randomly in his direction. He sighed in relief when she spun just before reaching him. He looked up the back of her legs to her immaculate ass. Her pussy could be seen clearly high up peaking from underneath her butt from Tommy’s angle. She cocked her hips to one side as she tapped on her phone oblivious of her little audience below.

 

He found his gaze rising up the curves of her buttocks to the long svelte vertical plain of her back. Her shoulder blades were poking out prominently and her elbow occasionally moved into view as she held and used her phone. She instinctively tried to put the phone in her jean pocket, but since she didn’t have any on just laughed. Stepping back as she did so. Tommy’s world tumbled as Sasha’s foot collided with his shot glass knocking it on its side. He got his bearings in just enough time to see an open hand descending toward him

 

He shot up into the air like a rocket slowing and then stopping in front of Sasha’s giant tits. Then the tits shot up as the shot glass descended once again. Tommy fell into shadow as apparently the shot glass was placed inside of Sasha’s purse on top of some garment and next to her cell phone.

 

 

After Sasha stormed into the other room to find her phone. Maria walked into the kitchen for some water. She was standing at the kitchen counter downing her second straight glass of water when she heard Sasha walking up behind her.

 

She stood next to Maria and set her purse on the crotch high counter. “Well my booty call’s all set up. I even got you one too.” Sasha said. Maria looked at her friend immediately thinking that she meant Bill. She got goose bumps thinking about the last time she saw him and had almost fucked him. It was just the effect Sasha had aimed for. She then pulled the shot glass from her purse and tilted it dumping Tommy on the counter in front of Maria’s vagina before standing the shot glass up again.

 

...

 

It wasn’t long before Tommy was rocketing upward again, but his flight was short and sweet. He was quickly dumped out onto a flat surface. He got to his feet. Directly in front of him was Maria’s gigantic hairy pussy. It was twice as big as it had been the last time he found himself standing in front of it. He looked up. Swirls of curls seems to expand forever, but he found the boundary of her bush rising out to either side.

 

A dark crease towered up dead center and continued a hundred and fifty feet above him. Another hundred feet or so after that and the forest of pubic hair gave way to Maria’s smooth and slightly plush navel. His gaze rose up to the gigantic swells protruding from her chest. He couldn’t see her face in its entirety, mostly just her vast under-boob as far as he could see, but between his wife’s giant breasts he could catch brief glimpses of her. He could just see a piece of an eye, then that disappeared and just her nose, and then a mouth; that was unmistakably smirking down at him as if saying what do you expect to be able to do for me?

 

Both women looked down pausing in thought for a moment. Tommy was ridiculously small standing there directly in front of his wife’s gigantic hairy pussy. Sasha’s own giant pussy veiled in a strip of hair wasn’t far away either. They were both so big. Their enormous lady parts rendered the once hyper-masculine alpha male practically neutered. Though he did experience both desire and fear; he felt more anxiety about their intentions with him than arousal at the moment.

 

Sasha then reached into her purse and pulled out her over-sized T-shirt and put it on. Tommy felt a powerful breeze as the garment fell down her body. “Sasha you can’t drive.” Maria said stating the obvious. “Who said anything about driving? I’m taking an uber.” She answered. “You’re going to get an uber to John’s house in nothing, but your T-shirt?” Maria asked in a purposefully judgmental tone.

 

“Oh its totally practical.” Sasha said. “Seeing as I’m so broke I’m just going to flash the driver instead of paying him. Then, I am going to walk in and sit right down on my boyfriend’s big cock.” She said sarcastically. “You two have fun.” She said slapping Maria’s naked ass causing it to quiver for a moment before stopping. “Don’t you get lost in there Tommy.” She said and laughed before leaving.

 

Maria was buzzing badly. She wanted a big dick too. She looked down at her tiny little man standing in front of her huge hairy cunt. “How about it? Can I sit down on your big dick?” She asked mockingly. Smiling she pushed per pelvis forward. Tommy saw the enormous pussy thrusting forward. The giant dark curls began to invade his space from every angle. “Maria! Don’t” He yelled in futility. Before he could do anything a giant curled pubic hair struck him in the torso, lifted him clean off the counter, and brushed him backwards.

 

She was just able to see the retreat from between her boobs and assumed he was running scared. “Really? You’re running away?” She asked stepping back to more easily see him. Her heart sank. He used to be such a bad ass and now he was running from the mere sight of her pussy. Sighing in disgust she picked up the shot glass.

 

Tommy got to his feet and looked up at his wife. He had known her long enough to tell she wasn’t pleased. He could also see that she was super drunk: blackout drunk. She had kneed him in groin once when she was this drunk and had no recollection of the event the next day. It was a dangerous combination for him now.

 

“Pathetic.” She proclaimed. “Oh, fuck.” Tommy muttered to himself. Was she going to crush him beneath a fucking shot glass? He raised his arms shielding himself and crouched as giant fingers lifted the shot glass above him. He heard a loud chink and a gust of air and he removed his arms and stood up. She had turned it upside down trapping him beneath it.

 

She leaned down putting her hands on her knees so she could see Tommy, but she felt dizzy. Tommy ran up to the edge of the glass looking to see if there were any chips in the rim he could fit under, but didn’t find any. Instead he saw his wife’s giant face falling forward. BANG! Both Tommy and the shot glass shook as she hit hit her forehead on the edge of the counter.

 

She got her bearings and placed her hand on the counter for balance and so she could look at Tommy. She could just see him looking back at her from inside the glass. Tommy watched as his wife recollected herself and used her arm to help maintain balance. He could see down her body. Her giant boobs hung and swayed still from her near fall from a moment ago.

 

The shot glass began to fog up from her breath. Even from within it he could detect the powerful alcoholic vapors she was exhaling. “Was my teeny, tiny hubby scared of my giant pussy? Don’t worry little bug that should keep you safe.” She said and then let out a loud hiccup. She then stood up, turned, and walked into the other room looking for her phone. Tommy watched as her giant sexy ass sauntering out of the room.

 

 

Bill couldn’t believe what he read. He had driven a little too quickly on the way over and got a speeding ticket. However, when he got inside he immediately decided it was worth it. Maria answered the door completely naked. He started to speak, but she put a finger to his lips and shook her head. She then grabbed his hand and lead him to a bedroom and shut the door. Before he could say anything she lunged at him and began kissing him passionately.

 

He dropped a hand to her chest and began squeezing and kneading. “Mmmmm.” She moaned softly. She smelled like a distillery, but he didn’t care. She abruptly turned and penned his pelvis against the door with her ass. “Where is it? Where is it? Ah there it is.” She said slurring slightly as she wiggled her ass against Bill’s crotch until she found his erection beneath his pants. He reached around and grabbed her tits from beneath and tested their weight and confirming what he already knew: by far the largest he had ever experienced – including strippers.

 

Tommy did not like that look he got. He did not like that his wife was drunk and naked and unaccounted for. Yet, there was nothing he could do. He was trapped beneath a shot glass he had once bought long ago. Ironically, it was after taking a shot while Maria held it between her tits. He looked around and laughed at the realization. Then he laid down and tried to go to sleep.

 

Maria's big boobs were clapping together and slapping off her stomach as she bounced up and down. She began moaning. It was thrilling to be with a full sized man again. Bill's big, stiff rod was sliding in and out of her and touching her in places untouched in months. His strong hand's grasped her soft hips tightly, his fingers squeezing, sinking into them, as she rode him. She had needed this. She hadn't had a real fuck since after Tommy's first treatment.

 

Bill began to buck wildly beneath her. He exhaled loudly and slid his coarse hands around her hips to her soft ass and then up her long, smooth back. Maria arched her back and whimpered as she came clamping down on his big cock with her love muscles. She felt Bill's hands slide around to her rib cage and then up to her huge heaving tits.

 

He tried to grasp them each in his hands, but owing to her bust size even his large hands were inadequate to the task. Still, he pushed and squeezed at them and her boobage spilled out between his thick fingers. Her large, erect nipples stabbed at his hands as he groped at her massive breasts.

 

Maria sighed and sat down and slowly ground on him finishing both of them off. Bill slid his hands off her tits and around to her back and down to her sublime ass and squeezed a soft buttock in each hand. She lifted up sliding off his, now, semi-erect penis and leaned forward planting a kiss on his lips as her big breasts piled up and compressed on top his broad chest. He slid his hands down her smooth ass to her strong, shapely, hammies.

 

He felt the heft of her hooters on his chest and her wet bush grazing his stomach, but for just a moment. She then rolled off of him and flopped on her back sending her giant tits into a quivering frenzy that subsided relatively quickly. She exhaled loudly herself. It was if months of sexual tension released from her with that last long breath. Bill sat up and then lifted a leg and sat down on her pelvis allowing his balls to rest in the start of her bush and his limp penis to lay across her stomach.

 

He regarded his conquest; and it really had been a conquest weeks in the making. He was an invader in another man's home. He sat on top of that man's naked wife with his scrotum resting on her hairy vagina and his penis dripping semen on her belly. He regarded her massive tits and pretty face. There was no doubt about it, she was the hottest piece of ass he had ever had.

 

Maria looked up at the large naked man that was sitting on her own naked body, who wasn't her husband, and smiled. She reached up and caressed his strong shoulders and arms. “You are amazing.” He said to her. “I know.” She replied still drunk and cocky. She slid her hands from his shoulders to his large, shapely, and hairy pecs. He scooted up her some so that now his butt and balls rested on her belly. Most of his weight was on his knees to protect her from his heft. His semi-erect penis flopped about in front before coming to rest against the inside of her right breast.

 

He reached down and jiggled her left breast with his right hand. “I can’t believe how fucking huge your tits are.” He complimented. Maria just smiled and placed her hands behind her head letting her big titties do the talking. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations coming from them.

 

She already knew her boobs were beyond big. She knew that their shape and extreme size were irresistible to straight men. She enjoyed this. Soon enough and Bill was forcefully kneading each massive tit with both hands. Maria smiled and let out a half moan half sigh. She was getting dewy down there again from his efforts on her chest, but she didn't expect that he would be able to go again so soon.

 

However, when she opened her eyes she was surprised to find his staff at full salute again. She smiled and pressed her boobs together surrounding his penis with her boob flesh. She had more than enough to do the job and Bill began tit fucking her. Once she felt the insides of breasts getting wet she squeezed her tits together and completely enveloped his penis as he deposited what he had left between them.

 

He slouched as he finished and Maria removed her hands allowing her breasts to fall back into their natural resting position. She had cum all over them, but at least it wasn't on her face. For now Bill was satisfied as the thief in the night, but eventually he wanted complete possession. Sure, the gorgeous woman beneath him had just screwed him practically senseless, but she was still married to another man.

 

He smiled, a little man, a man much smaller than his penis and unworthy of this sex goddess he sat on top of. He surveyed Maria's massive breasts as her chest moved up and down with each of her breaths. It was absurd really. Those big boobs would crush her little husband, were she to set them loose upon him. He rolled off Maria and she got up and walked into the adjacent bathroom to clean up.

 

She grabbed a towel and dried off her boobs and crotch. She was sexually satisfied, but was now feeling guilty about cheating on Tommy. She hadn't planned it. She was still shit faced. Her inhibitions sufficiently weakened had allowed her lust to win the day.

 

“What's wrong?” She heard Bill ask about the time she felt his hands caress her shoulders and his body press against hers from behind. She felt bad, but there was just something natural and comfortable about being held like this. “Nothing, nothing.” She said leaning back into his embrace enjoying how easily his large body surrounded hers. She felt his limp cock against her right butt cheek, his hairy chest pressing on her shoulders, his strong muscular arms squeezing her. She did feel guilty, but it had been worth it.

 

 

Maria awoke the next day to a splitting headache. She then remembered bits and pieces from last night. Her stomach hit her throat. She glanced over and Bill was gone. She sighed in relief. He must have left earlier in the morning. He was a handyman, maybe he had a job. She sat up in bed and held her hand to her head. She hoped that Bill hadn’t walked into the kitchen where she had left Tommy. She prepared herself to deal with that if he had.

 

She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and lifted the shot glass off of Tommy and sat her phone down on the counter. “Hangover?” Tommy asked his voice amplified through the phone speakers. “Yes.” She answered shaking the bottle of Advil. One of the tablets fell from her hand and landed on the counter.

 

She had a few drinks of water left in her glass from last night. She picked up the pill and tossed it and the other one in her mouth and swallowed both with one gulp. “I’m sorry I left you under the shot glass.” She offered flatly.

 

 

Tommy awoke to his giant nude wife reaching in the cabinet above him and retrieving some pain killer tablets. Two tablets tumbled out as she shook the bottle. One of them fell from her hand to the counter. Tommy tensed up as the giant bolder sized pill slid and spun in his direction. It stopped a few body lengths away and it was bigger than he was.

 

A giant hand descended quickly and two fingers deftly plucked it back up. He didn’t think she even realized how close it was too him. He watched her lift it to her mouth and toss it in followed by the other one in her hand. She then tilted the enormous glass of water back and swallowed everything at once. Tommy shuddered.

 

“I’m sorry I left you under the shot glass.” She said. He didn’t respond to the apology. He just waited; anxious to see what she would be doing with him. Her giant bush brushed against the counter as she placed the bottle of pain killers back in the cabinet. She placed the shot glass in the sink and then walked out of the kitchen. Once again Tommy enjoyed watching her beautiful butt wiggle as she walked.

 

It wasn’t long and she returned. She wore an old, grey t-shirt of his with apparently no bra underneath since her chest was bouncing all over the place. Down below she was wearing some red coochy-cutters it looked like. He used to love it when she wore those shorts since her ass cheeks sort of hung out the back.

 

She turned to retrieve his terrarium from its hook in front of the window and he was rewarded by glimpsing the bottom of her ass cheeks and the clefts beneath them. She returned to him and sat the terrarium down and then lowered her pinky finger nail to him. “Climb on.” She commanded.

 

Tommy just did what she asked since it was clear she had little stamina for conversation at the moment. She lifted him up and deposited him in the terrarium and then picked the whole thing up and hung it back in its place in the kitchen window. She then turned and walked back out of the kitchen.

 

The whole interaction was very cold and business like. Tommy didn’t like it, but at the moment was powerless. He actually was looking forward to his next treatment when he would be finished and would be able to obtain freedom of movement via one of the personal transports.

 

 

Tommy gave no indication that he had any knowledge of Maria’s activities with Bill last night and he would have brought it up had he known she figured. So, it appeared to her that she was in the clear. She moved Tommy back to his container and then went about her day cleaning house, working out, and doing some routine yard work.