- Text Size +

Tommy sat in the dark waiting for Maria to get him to the clinic. He was now too small to be carried in her purse unprotected so he sat inside her smaller change purse, after it had been emptied of the change of course. This gave him protection from being crushed by Maria's lipstick, compact, and other normal purse items that now would weigh tons relative to him.

 

“Hi.” Maria greeted Shelly as she ushered her back into doctor Taverski's office. Shasta Taverski was one of the founding scientists of the Micronaut program and was always consulted in cases of accelerated shrinkage. She was a pretty middle aged woman with dark hair and a slender build. She was shorter than Shelly by a few inches and much shorter than Maria. She wore a white lab coat with eye glasses in the front pocket.

 

Shelly and Maria sat in chairs on the opposite side of Taverski's desk who sat in her chair behind it. “Hello.” Taverski greeted. “I understand that your husband has experienced momentum related reduction.” She said getting straight to the point. Taverski's time was in high demand and she had little time for chit chat.

 

“I assume you have brought him, yes? Please, place him here and we can determine if he needs today's treatment or not.” She asked and instructed before receiving an answer. “Sure.” Maria said reaching into her purse and retrieving her change purse. She opened it and gently plucked Tommy out with her finger and thumb and carefully placed him on a square surface about half a foot long and wide that sat on the desk in front of Taverski.

 

Tommy was blinded by the light and prepared himself as Maria's finger and thumb pinched him and lifted. His legs kicked instinctively and his eyes had just adjusted as his feet touched the ground. Taverski smiled and began to speak directly to Maria again. “We'll measure him and record his metrics and that will give us an indication as to what we need to do. This will take about two hours. You can stay and observe or you can leave and come back when we're done.” Taverski said.

 

Tommy was a little put off by the doc's bed side manner and was relieved when Maria said she would stay the entire time. “Excellent, then let's begin.” She said scooting in and leaning over the examination surface. Tommy looked up as the three enormous women leaned in above him. He swallowed. Boy was this uncomfortable.

 

Taverski used a fancy set of tweezers and placed several contraptions and machines in his immediate vicinity. He only recognized a couple of them: one appeared to be some type of treadmill and another looked like a scale with an attached height measure. “What's his name?” Taverski asked. “Tommy.” Maria answered.

 

“Hello, Tommy. The first thing we need to do is obtain your metrics. Use the scale and height measure to get those and when you are done enter them into the computer over here.” Taverski instructed tapping near a large computer on wheels with the giant tweezers. “You will also need to get arm, leg, hand, foot, and penis lengths as well as head, waist, chest, leg, bicep, and penis circumference.” She commanded.

 

Tommy collected his length and circumference measurements and typed them in one by one. He reached his penis size and paused. He couldn't believe he was going to reveal his pecker size in front of three giant women; two of which were near strangers. “And the penis metrics?” The doctor asked. Tommy typed them in. He could see his metrics writ large on a giant screen and so could all the women in the room. The font was bigger than he was.

 

Maria watched as Tommy's minuscule measurements appeared on the screen: 6.35 millimeters tall, 2.75 millimeter waist circumference, 1.30 millimeter bicep circumference, .7 millimeter penis lenth. Was that a smirk she saw on Shelly's face? Maria knew he was small, but he had shrunk even more. She could tell when she pulled him out of her change purse earlier.

 

Next Taverski used the tweezers and meticulously placed several super tiny beads on the platform and had Tommy lift them each successively until reaching one that he could not lift. That final tiny bead he couldn't lift was measured in milligrams. Maria shifted uncomfortably. She used to be so proud of her big, strong, ex-seal husband. She was now embarrassed by his extreme feebleness.

 

Tommy was then asked to use the treadmill and other exercise devices as various measurements were taken from him and electronically fed into Taverski's computer. It took about thirty more minutes to complete the gauntlet of tests and exercises that Taverski laid out for him.

 

“Well, it looks like he won't need a treatment today. We'll monitor his progress again at his next appointment and see if its appropriate then. Thank you.” Doctor Taverski said getting up as did Shelly. “Thank you for your time doctor.” Maria said. She casually plucked Tommy up off the platform and put him back in her change purse before placing it back into her purse and standing up herself.

 

Shelly and Maria walked out of Taverski's office and Shelly tapped Maria on the shoulder. “Before you leave I have a kit for you.” Shelly said gesturing for Maria to follow her so she did. Shelly took her back to the shrinking room. She opened a cabinet and retrieved a small black suit case like box. She opened it and began explaining what it was.

 

“So, these tools will help you and Tommy. He's gotten small enough now you will need them.” She explained. “First, we don't recommend leaving him alone anymore unless he's sheltered. You can carry him with you in these.” Shelly said holding up a tiny capsule. “They come in various sizes so as he gets smaller they'll still fit. They also can attach to things like necklaces or bracelets.

 

“If you don't want to take him with you then you should have a place to put him that's enclosed for his own safety. We've had a few Micronauts get accidentally stepped on at this size and smaller. We've had one killed by a family pet and two just lost and presumed dead: spiders or some type of insect we figure.” Maria couldn't believe her ears. The info packets they read when deciding on doing this never mentioned the causalities.

 

“Confinement?” She asked. “Tommy hates it when I do that.” She added. “We have some literature that might make it easier for him to swallow. It is for his own safety. You can remind him that we enclose our Micronauts in training here at he facility as well during off hours.” Shelly explained.

 

“What are these?” Maria ask picking up an odd looking set of tweezers. “Those are the best way to handle them once they get too small to safely pick up directly. They are built to apply only the minimum necessary force regardless of the input force applied. This might be the most important device.” Shelly said picking a set of ear buds.

 

“These ear phones are connected to a tiny transmitter and headset for him. When he gets too small to hear you can use these.” She said. “The marriages that remain intact after the procedure are the ones that use these a lot.” Shelly added and then put back all the items, closed the lid, and handed the kit to Maria. “Thank you.” Maria said.

 

“One more thing...” Shelly said in a hushed voice. “Are you still intimate or at least wish to be?” She asked hesitantly then looking around to check for privacy. Maria frowned. “We want to be, but its becoming difficult for us.” She admitted unsure if it was the truth for her anymore. “Follow me.” She said and walked over to a closet where she entered a pass code.

 

The women entered a room of shelves with various phallic looking devices on them along with some other more oddly shaped items. “So these are the intimate toys we've created.” She said smiling at Maria. “They are very popular with our married Micronaut's and their spouses.” She added. “Would you like some? They are all brand new and complimentary.” She said grabbing fabric bag and offering it to Maria.

 

Maria paused to think. “We've had one Micronaut suffocate and another crushed to death which led us to develop these...well this safety equipment.” Shelly explained. “Really?” Maria asked sounding surprised, but not really. She had realized long ago that she could hurt Tommy if she wasn't very careful. Still she was very curious about what happened to the two unlucky Micronauts. “How?” She asked.

 

“The poor guy that suffocated was still sleeping with his wife at only 8 inches. They had a waterbed and it drew him to her. She just rolled over on top of him in the middle of the night. She woke up and found him dead beneath her.” Shelly said shaking her head. “That's terrible.” Maria said.

 

“The other guy was exhibiting signs of shrinkanoia.” Shelly explained. “Wait what?” Asked Maria. “Sometimes the loss of physical ability pushes even the best of our candidates into a state of extreme paranoia. Having their wives and girlfriends so much bigger they feel inadequate and fear that their significant other is or will cheat on them.”

 

“This poor guy could not be convinced that his wife was being faithful. He'd swear she was cheating whenever she left the house. He decided to stow away in her sports bra. He was about Tommy's size as I recall and she was large breasted, not as big as you are, but pretty big. She went to the gym for a workout and found him, well what was left of him anyway, when she got home and took her bra off.” Shelly said.

 

“Look, many women still have direct intimate contact with their significant others safely and we can't tell you not to do it, but we highly recommend using these.” Shelly explained. “OK, you convinced me. I'll give it a shot.” Maria said taking the bag and walking up to the shelf. Shelly walked over with her.

 

“This label gives a description of the device.” Shelly said lifting the label up and underneath of one of the phallic looking devices there was a 2d scan code. “If you scan this with your cell phone.” Shelly pulled out hers and demonstrated. “You'll get an instruction video.” Shelly scanned it and showed Maria. A video popped up of a woman just in her bra and panties that Maria recognized. “Its Julie and Mike.” Maria said. “Yes. They have been very kind in helping create these instructional videos and Julie has even given a rating to each one of our devices.” Shelly said.

 

Maria couldn't believe that Julie and Mike graphically demonstrated each of these, these contraptions. “I know what you're thinking. Julie and Mike have been extremely committed to insuring the survival of our Micronauts and their marriages or relationships. They were among the first and are determined to share what they have learned to make this process easier for those that follow.” Shelly explained.

 

“They're very generous.” Maria responded grabbing the phallic looking device and putting it in her bag. “I'll let you browse in private. Just remember to pick up a terrarium on your way home.” Shelly said starting to leave. “What are these?” Shelly asked holding up some dvds. “Like I said some couples prefer direct physical contact despite the risks. Those are instructional and safety videos for doing that made by another generous couple, Adam and Fiona.” Shelly said. “Thanks.” Maria said placing one of the dvd's in the bag and turning to look at the rest of the inventory.

 

 

Tommy waited in the dark for what seemed like an eternity before he felt the tell-tell motion associated with Maria lifting her change purse out of her larger purse. He was getting out of here finally. He heard a snap and light flooded in expelling the darkness surrounding him. His eyes adjusted and he saw the painted nails at the end of Maria's finger and thumb as they descended toward him and deftly pinched him, thankfully not between her fingernails.

 

Maria lifted Tommy out of her change purse. She was all dolled up. She was wearing one of his favorite dresses and sporting some tasteful cleavage. She gently sat him down onto the table in front of her. “Hi hon.” She greeted him. He wanted to waylay her for being left in her change purse for so long, but he let it go. He was just happy to be out.

 

She bent down and retrieved a giant black box and sat it on the table next to him. She opened it and retrieved a small slip of paper from it. “They gave me all of this stuff to help us.” Maria explained. “These will allow me to hear you.” She said. Tommy saw that there were indeed what looked like several adjustable headphones with a mic attached stuck to the paper. He put one on. Maria also put an ear bud in.

 

“Can you hear me?” Tommy asked. “Yes.” Maria answered smiling. “They gave us some of that machinery too. Remember the sex toys that Julie and Mike told us about.” She said placing the phallic like device on the table. Tommy laughed upon seeing it. It looked like a giant dildo attached to tank tracks with a plexi-glass dome on top near the back. He figured it was where he was supposed to go.

 

Maria picked it up again and put it back in the bag. “Maybe we can try them out later.” She said smiling. She didn't know how best to tell Tommy about the next part so she just said it. “They also said that you're too little now to be left alone and unprotected. So they gave me these to carry you in.” She said holding up a Tommy sized transparent container.

 

“Its not very big.” He said nervously. “I know, but remember in another week or two it will seem like a warehouse.” Maria said. She was right, but Tommy still didn't like it. “I can even wear them on a necklace or bracelet.” Maria said demonstrating by putting the capsule on a necklace and then putting it around her neck. It rested at the start of her cleavage.

 

“It beats sitting in the dark in my change purse.” She said starting to reach for him. “Wait, your putting me in there now? We just got back.” He protested. “Tommy we've been back for an hour and half. I had to get a shower and get ready. Its girls night out, remember?” She said. “An hour and half! Why didn't you let me out of that damn purse?” Tommy asked.

 

“I'm not supposed to leave you alone and unprotected, remember?” She said stating to her what seemed to be obvious and allowing too much condescension to drip into her tone for Tommy's taste. “So, just leave me here.” Tommy said. “I can't. I don't have your new little man cave ready yet.” She said. “Huh?” Tommy responded baffled. “Never mind I'll explain later.” She started to reach for him again.

 

“Wait. I want to stay here. Don't I get a say in this?” He exclaimed. “I'm sorry, but no. I don't always agree with their recommendations, but this time they are right. Its too dangerous for you to be alone and out in the open: you're just too little. They told me all these tragic stories about little guys like you getting killed by spiders or just accidentally stepped on. Right now this is the only way I can keep you safe.” She said and she ended the discussion by gently lifting Tommy up between her finger and thumb and carefully depositing him in the amulet sized capsule that she had just placed on her necklace.

 

She secured the lid and held him up for a moment watching him adjust to his new surroundings. Tommy slid down the inside wall of the capsule and landed on the ground which was relatively soft. He was in a space about 8 by 10 (feet to him) in area and with what looked like 12 foot high ceilings. If one could consider the underside of this capsule's lid a ceiling.

 

He could see more or less clearly beyond the capsule with only minor diffraction from the material encasing him. He saw Maria just holding him up and watching him. Boy was he pissed at her. He kicked the wall and flipped her off. She just shook her head and said, “Don't be like that. Its for your own safety.” She said. He could hear her clearly. “Fuck that!” He responded.

 

Maria could hear Tommy clearly through the earpiece. “Well, maybe you should have read the fine print before signing up for this or considered that there might be drawbacks to being so small.” Maria said haughtily. Tommy didn't respond. So she gently sat the amulet in its resting position on the cusp of her cleavage. She squeezed her shoulders together which caused her boobs to compress and push up causing Tommy to completely disappear into her cleavage.

 

She smiled playfully and tried to lighten the mood. “Look where you’ll be.” She said squeezing her shoulders and enveloping Tommy's capsule in tit flesh. “Drowning in boobies.” She said relaxing her shoulders and causing the swells of her overflowing bosom to retreat. Tommy didn't respond; the silent treatment. Maria didn't care for that at all.

 

She gently lifted the capsule up once again, but this time she turned it so that it was upside down from its normal resting position. Tommy tumbled and slid until he was laying on the top of the capsule which she held between her finger and thumb in front of her eyes. “Fine. Be a jerk if you want, but if I were you I'd put a little more thought into my situation. If I were a quarter inch tall and still shrinking and totally dependent on my giant wife for everything I'd try not to go out of my way to piss her off.” She said and then dropped the amulet back in it resting position.

 

He still didn't respond. She just huffed and got up and left to meet her friends. Tommy wanted to make up, but he wouldn't give in to what seemed to be some sort of vague threat. It simply wasn't in his DNA.

 

Maria couldn't understand why he was so ungrateful for the sacrifices she made. He didn't share his plan to become a mite sized man until after they were married. She was not going to be made to feel guilty for simply following the instructions of the stupid space program that he enrolled in.

 

She went over to her friend Sasha's house and from there the plan was to meet some more friends for sushi, then some shopping, and finally a trip to the spa. “Hi.” Sasha greeted her friend by giving her a hug. Tommy saw Sasha's chest press into Maria's which caused her tits to well up around him plunging him into darkness for a moment until the embrace was over.

 

“That's new.” Sasha said admiring the odd shaped amulet. “Yeah. Just got it today.” Maria said choosing not to reveal its contents. Had Sasha examined it closely she could have seen Tommy, but he was just too small to register on the casual glance. “Its nice.” Sasha said turning and walking back into her house. Maria followed.

 

Sasha gave her friend a glass of wine as she finished getting herself ready. She still had some makeup to apply and to decide which shoes to wear. She settled on a pair of four inch stilettos which augmented her already imposing 6'3” height to a down right amazonian 6'7”. Maria's own three inch heels put her at a paltry 6'4” by comparison. The statuesque women left together in Maria's SUV to head to the sushi bar.

 

They arrived early at the sushi bar and had a seat. It wasn't long before they were joined by the rest of their crew. Tommy watched from his container, bored, as his wife lifted enormous blocks of rice, topped and/or stuffed with seafood, to her mouth while she talked with her friends who did the same. He knew some of the women and others he didn't.

 

The women talked about their jobs and the people at work, their spouses and boyfriends, and what they planned on buying today. He could hear the conversations clearly, but just didn't care to listen. Maria listened as the other women alternately complained and bragged about their significant others. She wondered what she could brag on Tommy about these days. She guessed it was still pretty remarkable he'd be exploring other planets soon. If it came to be her turn that's what she would say. She certainly wouldn't bring up his milligram dead lift capacity or sub-millimeter penis length.

 

The meal concluded and the shopping trip began in earnest. Tommy had decided to just curl up and take a nap. Maria and Sasha as usual were inseparable and wondered into a ritzy lingerie store. Maria had picked out a couple of sexy new bras and was in the process of trying them on when she heard a knock.

 

“Hey let me in. There are no rooms open.” Her friend Sasha pleaded. Maria quickly opened and then closed the door after her friend joined her in the fitting room. Sasha set her bras down and then started to strip out of her own clothes. The fitting room was big, but still cramped with the both of them in it.

 

Maria was checking out her tits and the bra fit in the mirror when Sasha popped up behind her topless. She normally could have cared less, but Tommy was with her and she hadn't told Sasha. Maria quickly squeezed her shoulders together and enveloped the tiny capsule with her cleavage and then turned to face her topless friend. “Hey, Tommy's with me.” Maria warned her. Sasha looked around and located her friend's purse on the floor in the corner.

 

“So. He can't see through your purse.” She said. “He's not in my purse.” Maria informed her. “Well where is he?” Sasha asked confused and looking down trying to locate him. Maria used her eyes and chin and nodded down. “He's on the floor?” Sasha asked looking down around their feet. Maria just sighed and dropped her shoulders revealing the amulet. Its not like he hadn't already seen Sasha completely naked before and she him.

 

“He's in my necklace Sasha.” Maria said. “What? No way.” Sasha said looking down at the necklace and leaning in. She lifted it slightly to get a better view. “Oh my gosh, Maria, he's teeny tiny now.” She said. “I know. Its a special container that the space program gave me. He can see and hear everything.” She explained.

 

“Wow. Why didn't you mention it earlier?” Sasha asked. Maria just rolled her eyes. The fact that she was flashing her husband with her tits just didn't register at all on Sasha. Maria decided that though it should bother her more she didn't really care either. Its not like Sasha was out to steal her insect sized husband so she let it go. Finally, Maria just sighed and asked, “Here, can you hold him while I try on my other bras?”

 

She took off the necklace and handed it over to her best friend. Tommy's boredom came to an end in the fitting room as he was jostled about when his wife handed him over to Sasha. Sasha took the capsule between her fingers and brought it close for inspection. Tommy tumbled on his back as Sasha rotated the capsule in her fingers.

 

Sasha couldn't believe that a man could be so small. She had felt like the fifty foot woman the last time she saw him, but now she just felt so incredibly big and powerful holding him between just two fingers. Like before he was naked and so was she. She remembered when she fell and he stood between her legs confronting her vagina. It would be a giant hairy cave to him now. She smiled at that thought and rolled the capsule around to check him out. She even made out his micro-penis flopping about. “Gosh, what is he like a quarter of an inch now?” She asked.

 

Maria was pulling off the bra she had just tried on and had her back to her friend. Despite this large portions of the sides of her huge breasts were clearly visible to Sasha and Tommy. “That's right. He's so small now they advised me not to leave him alone unprotected and gave me that to carry him around in.” Maria explained. “He can't come out?” Sasha asked. “No he can, but they advised that he shouldn’t be left out alone. You know, because of bugs and spiders.” Maria said.

 

“Is he done shrinking?” Sasha asked still mesmerized by the tiny little man she held with just her finger and thumb. “Oh, no. He's still got to get smaller.” Maria said putting on her bra again having finished trying out her selections. Maria snapped her bra shut and turned around holding her hand out for Sasha to give Tommy back to her. Sasha did so and Maria took the capsule off the necklace and tucked it deep into her cleavage so that Tommy could no longer see or hear what was going on. She put the necklace in her purse and put her shirt back on as well.

 

“How long are you going to be?” She asked Sasha. “Not long. I got a swimsuit and a bra to try out.” Sasha answered. “I need to go to the pet store and pick out a small terrarium.” Maria whispered. Sasha couldn't believe her ears and stood up. “Is it for...” She whispered back nodding down at Maria's cleavage. Maria nodded her head.

 

“He's going to hate it, but its what they recommended. Maybe we can buy some nice things to put in it to help it go over better.” Maria whispered back. Sasha nodded in agreement. “We'll deck it out real nice and make it like his own little party pad.” Sasha whispered as she put on a bra. “I'll be out in just a few minutes.” She said as Maria quickly opened the door and left the fitting room.

 

Sasha joined her friend a few minutes later as promised. She glanced at Maria's bust and wondered what it felt like to carry a little man around in your cleavage. The women walked down to the pet store and approached a petite sales woman. The juxtaposition of the small skinny sales woman with the amazonian Maria and Sasha was a sight to behold. Maria had to be careful not to smack her in the head with her gigantic tits while Sasha at three inches taller and much smaller breasts didn't have that concern because the small sales clerk was completely below them.

 

“Can I help you?” The sales women said hesitantly looking up at he two towering beauties that had just approached her. “I need a terrarium.” Maria said getting right to the point. “OK, what type?” The women asked. “Um, I don't know. What types do you have?” Maria asked looking down at the woman expectantly. “Well, we have snake, lizard, tortoise, hamster, crab...what type of animal is it for?” She asked a little confused at Maria's vagueness.

 

At this point Sasha had to quickly cover her mouth to keep from bursting out laughing and she still buried her head in Maria's shoulder lest her snickering become audible. “Would you stop it.” Maria said smacking Sasha on in the arm. “I need a small one. Its for a...” Maria paused. “Its for an insect.” Maria finally finished.

 

“You have a pet insect?” The little sales women asked incredulously and starting to wonder if she was about to be the butt of some cruel short joke at the expense of these two buxom amazons – even Sasha who was relatively average in the breast department looked huge compared to the flat chested sales clerk. On the other side, Maria was getting tired of making up reasons for the terrarium. “Can you just show me the smallest terrarium you've got?” She asked.

 

“Fine. Follow me.” The sales women said leading Maria and Sasha to a shelf in the back of the store that had the terrariums for sale: there were a lot of them. Maria didn't know anything about terrariums and could now understand why the sales women was confused. The sales woman walked over to the end of the shelf and pointed up to a terrarium out of her reach. “That's probably the smallest. Its for hermit crabs.” She said pointing up at the shelf which was about chin level for Maria.

 

The terrarium was a one cubic foot glass cube with a mesh wire screen lid. Maria picked it up off the shelf and looked it over. “Its too big. It will be huge for him” Maria said to Sasha. “Probably, but its the smallest they've got.” She said to her friend. “You could use a plant terrarium.” The sales women said.

 

“A plant terrarium? Are they smaller?” Maria asked. “Some of them get much smaller.” The sales woman answered. “OK. Show me those.” Maria said. “We don't sell them here. You'll have to go to the garden store.” The woman replied. Maria sighed. “OK. Thanks for your help.” Maria said curtly and left.

 

Maria and Sasha had picked out several smaller terrariums of different sizes the biggest of which was close to the size of a shoe box. “I like the hanging one the best.” Sasha said as Maria put the last of them in her bag after paying for them. The women exited the potting and garden store with their purchase and met the rest of the group for the spa trip.

 

Maria didn't have the time for a proper shopping experience since she had to chase down Tommy's supplies. Still she was glad to be at the spa finally. Sasha started taking her clothes off as did Maria. “So, you going all the way?” Sasha asked cocking an eyebrow. “Don't I always?” She answered smiling.

 

The spa and massage was clothing optional. Sasha and Maria having the bodies that they do always went naked. They loved the look on the other ladies faces and the hushed whispers. The other women were all cute and pretty, but for Sasha and Maria those adjectives were best used for their clothes only. Their physical attractiveness went far beyond cute and pretty.

 

Truth be told they were both alpha females. Though they were friends it was in their nature to dominate with their sexuality, but despite their superiority to their cadre neither quite got the best of the other. Sasha was more athletic and model like while Maria had curves to die for. If Maria went out with clothes the other women would assume it was because she was getting fat or something. She worked too hard to maintain herself for that.

 

When they got down to the bra and panties Sasha asked, “Well what are you going to do with your little passenger?” She smiled as she undid her bra and tossed it in her pile of clothes and then stepped out of her panties. Maria paused, she hadn't thought it out this far. She stepped out of her panties first and then took her bra off but held her tits together so her husband wouldn't drop. She then reached in and grabbed him with her fingers so she could release her tits.

 

Tommy woke with a start as Maria pulled him out of the darkness and into the light. She twisted the container between her fingers and he ran along inside as best he could. “Well, if you're going to be naked you've got three options as I see it. You could leave him here with your clothes, or you could just wear him on your necklace, or you could stow him someplace.” She said. “Where the hell am I supposed to stow him without a bra?” Maria asked. “You big breasted girls have no creativity beyond cleavage for smuggling.” Sasha said laughing and just nodded down below.

 

“WHAT?” Maria asked surprised at Sasha. Sasha just laughed and said, “Then pick one of the other two options”. “Well, I'm not going to leave him here.” Maria said eliminating one option. She thought about the other two possibilities. She thought of having him out in the open. It was a little embarrassing for Maria to just wear her husband around her neck when her friends all had full sized men. Yet, he was so small it was likely no one would even notice.

 

On the other hand, Tommy's capsule was certainly small enough, much smaller than a tampon even. She wouldn't even feel it in all probability. “Well, here goes.” Maria said. Sasha smiled as Maria lowered the small capsule between her legs and tucked up into the folds of her vagina.

 

“What's he feel like in there?” Sasha asked fascinated. Maria paused trying to get a sense of it. “It doesn't even register really.” She finally answered truthfully. “Oh come on.” Sasha said. “You just pushed your husband up into your vagina. It has to be a little arousing?” She asked. “I’ve been doing that for a few weeks now. Besides, I'm trying to relax anyway.” Maria said smiling and walking passed her friend into the hot room. Sasha just smiled and followed her.

 

The other women were already in the steam room as the two naked beauties strolled in and took their seats. Most of the other women were either in bathing suits or wrapped in towels. All of their friends were covered. There were only a few other nudes. The seats were masseuse chairs and tables. Some of the women were getting their massages now, but not all of them.

 

The spa offered the massage service at anytime during the session. Sasha and Maria both liked it to be the last thing they did. They would sit in the steam room for a bit and then head to the hot salt water bath. This would be followed by a dip in the ice water bath, a facial, a cleansing shower, and then they would get their massage and aroma therapy at the same time. All the women in their group had their own routine and would encounter each other at different points. They were only all together at the beginning.

 

Maria sat relaxing as the steam wafted her skin. This part was the warm-up for the hot salt water bath. After about twenty minutes it was time to move there. Sasha and Maria gently toweled themselves off with warm towels and then sauntered over to the bath area. It was not private, but large and they found a secluded corner of the pool to soak in.

 

“Ahh, this feels so good.” Maria said leaning her head back on the tile as she gently waved her arms in the hot salt water. She and Sasha both had their hair put up. “I hope that little vial is water proof.” Sasha said. “It's waterproof and climate controlled.” Maria said. “I never thought I'd use my vagina like this, but I'm glad you thought of it. I would have been worried had I left him alone. If I’d have worn him out in the open he would’ve been none to pleased about what we do here.” Maria said.

 

Sasha laughed. “Really, well what's he gonna do about it?” Maria laughed too. “Brood, pout, and try to make me feel guilty; so nothing I guess.” She said smiling over at her friend. “Still, I want him to be happy.” She added. “Are you happy?” Sasha asked. Maria paused. The question caught her by surprise. She was not prepared for such heavy discussion at the moment.

 

“I know he can't please you physically, but has being that small had an effect on his personality?” Sasha asked. Maria just sat in thought. Sasha knew that she had struck a nerve, but felt it was more important to be her friend's therapist than to leave it be. “I noticed it even before he got sooo small. He seemed...” Sasha said looking for the word.

 

“Petulant, entitled, insecure.” Maria finished her thought rattling off adjectives. “Sasha so much has changed about him. I'm trying to be the good wife and support him, but...” Maria said searching for the words. “Honey you didn't sign up for this. He sprung it on you. Do you think he would have left you had you demanded he not do this?” Sasha asked. “Yes.” Maria said surprising herself at the quickness of her answer.

 

“If you really believe that then there's no reason to keep yourself in this prison he created for you.” Sasha said. “Its not like he's sick. He chose this.” Sasha pressed. “Look, he might be only a fraction of an inch tall and he might have the worst case of little man syndrome ever, but he's still my husband. So, lets just drop it, OK. Its ruining my spa trip.” Maria said. “You're right. I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy.” Sasha said and left it at that.

 

The women finished their hot bath and cold dip, the facials, and the cleansing shower. The final area was the massage. Maria and Sasha lay as their muscles got a thorough rub down. Maria began to get aroused at the sensations from her thighs and then her ass. The masseuse then worked his way up her buttocks to her back, ribs, and shoulder blades. Then her neck and arms before flipping her over.

 

He was completely professional, but he was human. Maria smiled when she saw his eyes bulge upon seeing her gigantic breasts in all their naked glory spreading out on her chest. They weren't really supposed to touch breasts, but Maria's were so big it couldn’t be helped. He had to push them one way and then another just to reach her sides or abdomen. The sensations were quickly arousing her.

 

Her aureoles began swell and expand followed by her nipples which were jutting out an inch or more now. The masseuse was able to finish, but he was flush and had a huge bulge in his pants. Sasha was done first and smiled ear to ear seeing the effect on Maria. When he finished he quickly left and Maria let out a long sigh and sat up. She looked at her friend and smiled.

 

“How do you feel?” Sasha asked. “Horny.” Maria answered truthfully. “Your little hubby must be the reason.” Sasha teased. Maria rolled her eyes and punched her friend in the shoulder as she stood up. “Ouch.” Sasha said rubbing her shoulder. She was surprised to see the capsule containing Tommy where Maria had sat. It slipped out of her and she never felt it!

 

Sasha walked over to the table. She could see Tommy tiny as he was waving up at her. She felt so powerful. She dropped a hand to her hip as she considered that his fate was entirely in her hands. She could just leave him there and Maria would be free to do as she wished. It was tempting. She knew the marriage couldn't last, but that wasn't reason enough to possibly kill him; tiny as he was he was still a human being and a friend.

 

She reached down and picked up a towel and dried off the capsule and dropped the towel. She then lifted it up to her face so she could see Tommy. “You're lucky I saw you little guy.” She said and dropped her hand and carried him with her. Smiling she insured her hand swayed in a way that Tommy got a clear view of her own giant vagina.

 

Sasha walked back into the dressing room. Maria already had her bra and panties on and was talking to one of their mutual friends. Sasha came up behind her and pulled out the back of her panties and dropped Tommy's capsule in. “You left something on the massage table back there.” Sasha said. Maria felt the capsule slide down her ass crack. She didn't want to dig it out right there in front of everyone so she just clinched her ass catching it and finished getting dressed.

 

 

Tommy was not thrilled about being carried inside of this capsule that his wife was wearing as a necklace. He did not enjoy shopping for bras even when full sized he would wonder off to look at electronics or books. Now, he was more or less a captive hanging from his giant wife's necklace.

 

Eventually, she pulled him off her neck and handed him to Sasha. She looked to be nude. The best he could tell they seemed to be in a fitting room together. She held him up and scrutinized him intensively turning the capsule around in her fingers. Sasha then handed him back over the Maria who stuffed him into her cleavage. He didn't realize how relatively good he had it before. It was now pitch dark and he could only hear muffled noises through the tons of tit flesh now surrounding him.

 

The capsule was climate controlled, but it was working over time to keep him cool while sitting between his wife's gigantic breasts. After a while he had almost fallen asleep when his eyes were blinded by a sudden influx of light. Maria had taken off her bra and now held him in her hand. He looked around and could see Sasha who was completely nude as well as some other women in various states of dress and undress. They looked to be in a locker room.

 

Maria and Sasha were talking about what to do with him. They must have been at the spa. He started to listen in, but suddenly he felt gravity leave and he nearly floated until it returned almost causing him to fall. He steadied himself and looked outside. His wife's giant harry pussy was in front of him. “What the fuck.” He said aloud. Then the capsule accelerated toward it. “She wouldn't...” He said aloud.

 

She did. The capsule cleaved her outer labia and was pushed up inside of her completely. His world went dark again and he could make out no sounds now. “Great.” Tommy said sliding down the inside of the container. As he lay against the wall he realized he could detect something. It was faint, but it was there. A rhythmical pulse tapping silently on the plexi-glass. It was Maria's heart beat he surmised.

 

He lay back and nodded off again. The glass was warm being in constant contact with Maria, but the state of the art cooling system was working very hard to keep Tommy from becoming hot. He rested against it and eventually fell asleep. He awoke again as he was tossed about for a moment.

 

The intense dark gave way just a little allowing an eerie pale light to permeate the room he was in. “What the?” Tommy said aloud finding the source of the light coming from one small section of the capsule that looked to have emerged to the world. He ventured over to it.

 

Looking out he saw Maria's legs extending for out. She looked to be laying on her belly. He didn't have a clear view due to her dense pubic hair, but he saw what looked like giant hands massaging her hamstrings and then sliding up to her inner thighs just to either side of where he was. She was getting a massage; in the nude!

 

The hands rose up, to her butt presumably, and soon Tommy began feel his world shaking. It went on like this off and on for a while then at one point it got so bad he could hardly stand, but worse still the capsule slipped a little further. Fortunately, the shaking soon subsided and Tommy ventured back to the exposed end.

 

He could see a little more this time. Again his wife's legs extended far off into the distance, but she now looked to be on her back. Whats more is he noticed moisture on the outside of his capsule. She was getting aroused! Tommy clenched his fist, but then lost his balance again as the capsule squirted forward and down.

 

It stopped for just a moment; long enough for Tommy to collect himself and then it began to tumble end over end down Maria's giant hair covered twat. “Oh shit!” He yelled as he was tossed about. He was slammed on his face when the capsule abruptly halted its fall having landed on some surface. He stood up in the capsule and looked around.

 

He could clearly see the outside again. He saw an enormous crease ascending upward into some dense, dark, pubic hair. It was the bottom of Maria's ass crack. He could see a portion of a buttock on either side. Way up above the end of the ass crack he saw his wife's enormous hair covered labia swollen and flowering open with some of her cream oozing from her giant vaginal opening.

 

He could see the slick wrinkled folds of her inner labia peeking through the crease between the swollen outer labia and at the very top it looked like her clit had made an appearance, but he couldn't be sure because of the curvature of the giant genital and the dense, dark pubic hair covering it. Observing Maria's enormous sexual machinery in action humbled him tremendously.

 

He would never be able to affect her physically again. As he watched a drop of cum bigger than he was emerged from her opening. He was nothing compared to just her genitals now. If that was her clit peeking out up there it would dwarf him it looked like. Yet he was about to get even smaller still. When he was finished he would be a knee sized version of himself and everything about his Maria would be four times larger.

 

His wife was horny and he was impotent before her extreme enormity. It must be the massage. She wasn't climaxing he knew because the volume emanating from her was so small. When he impaled her with his big dick before shrinking she would squirt much larger amounts of vaginal cream. He turned away from the giant vagina.

 

He saw Sasha towering above the end of the table completely nude as well watching the show. Was the masseuse also nude? She was smiling with her hands crossed over her perky tits. Shadow enveloped Tommy all of the sudden. He looked up and saw that Maria must have sat up. Her vagina was looming over him, her pubic hair was enveloping the capsule.

 

Sasha and Maria were talking to one another, but Tommy wasn't listening. He was too worried about Maria's giant pussy that was now smashing the capsule as she scooted off the table. For a moment the capsule stuck against her moist labia and pubic hair, but she scooted again and it fell off which was fortunate because she stood up and walked off.

 

Tommy saw his wife's familiar, sexy, and giant ass wiggle away from him. “Maria!” he yelled. She had lost him! Just as he was starting to panic at being left on the table. Shadow once again enveloped him. Tommy looked up and saw Sasha approach him. “Sasha!” He yelled waving his arms attempting to get her attention.

 

She regarded him. Tommy did not like the look of this. Was she actually considering leaving him? Finally, she picked up a towel and dried the capsule off before carrying him with her back to Maria. As she carried him her arms swung and the hand holding Tommy drifted out in front of her giving him a birds eye view of her fat, hairy pussy. It was enormous like Maria's, but she trimmed her pubic hair down to a much more manageable landing strip pattern.

 

Carried by Sasha he caught up with Maria who was topless still, but had her panties on again. Sasha said nothing to her and walked up and pulled the back of her panties out. “What are you doing?” Tommy yelled. He quickly found out as the capsule was lifted over the satin hem and dropped in the back. Tommy felt gravity leave him for just a moment until the panties caught the capsule and guided it into Maria's ass crack. Tommy expected Maria to reach down and retrieve him any moment, but she didn't instead the environment grew even darker as she put on her pants with him inside.

 

 

Maria and Sasha got back to the house. Sasha followed her inside and they pulled out the terrariums she had bought for Tommy. “This one is for the nightstand.” Maria said pulling out a square container with a lid that she could hold entirely in the palm of one hand. It was perhaps four inches deep. “This one is for the living room.” She said holding a much larger glass box up. It was shoe box sized with a lid. “This one is for the bathroom. I figured I'd hang it from the shower head.” Maria said giggling. It was the smallest and also square in shape, about half the size of the terrarium destined for the nightstand. “He ought to enjoy that.” Sasha replied.

 

“Well I guess its time to show him his new diggs.” Maria said sliding her hand down the back of her panties and pulling out the tiny capsule. She had arranged the terrariums on the table and unscrewed the capsuled and placed it on its side in he middle of them so Tommy could walk out, which he promptly did.

 

Maria and Sasha both had their yoga or workout gear on. They both were unfathomably large. Tommy hit the switch on his mic so his voice would carry over the intercom. “How long was I in that damn thing?” He asked looking around for the clock. Maria gave Sasha a glance that said here we go; and Sasha gave her an empathetic look back.

 

“I was just going to show you a solution to your problem. See?” She said gesturing to the terrariums. “What are those?” Tommy asked annoyed that she seemed to be talking down to him for Sasha's benefit. “These are where you are going to stay when I can't watch you or take you with me.” She told him.

 

“How am I supposed to get out?” He asked. “Well, you don't. Not until I can return and keep you safe.” Maria said surprised that he hadn't lost it. Tommy realized why she was talking softly and condescendingly to him. She expected him to blow his cool at any moment. He decided not to. It wasn't because he was OK with this. He wasn't, but blowing a gasket wouldn't do him much good. She'd just put him in one right there in front of Sasha and tell him it was for the best or something.

 

“OK.” He said in response. Maria was shocked. He wasn't throwing a temper tantrum. “Alright then.” She said. Sasha and Maria put various items in the terrariums. A mirror, a bowl of water that Sasha suggested could be a swimming pool. It wasn't long before Sasha gave Maria hug and was getting ready to leave.

 

Before doing so she walked over to the table and crouched down so her face was even with the platform and Tommy. She smiled at him. Her enormous red lips were a hundred feet wide to him if they were an inch. “Hang in there little guy. You'll be in a space ship before you know it.” She said and then she stood up and walked out.

 

...

 

After Sasha left Maria placed his various terrariums throughout the house and then carried him into their bedroom. She had a night gown on that was sheer and open in the front. She was naked underneath. She was carrying him in her palm at belly button level, but Tommy could smell her arousal wafting up to him. He looked up. Her heavy naked breasts wobbled and swayed as she carried him. He could not see her face or even her nipples at his angle due to her chest size. The curvature of each tit just dropped off to infinity as if he were looking out into the horizon on the ocean back in his seal days.

 

“Maria.” He said as she place him in the night stand terrarium. She crouched down bringing her face to his level. “Yes, hon.” She said her breath fogging the glass of his terrarium. He could smell the aroma's from the spa still in her hair. “Why did you stuff me in your cleavage and vagina today?” He asked. She didn't have an answer at the ready and paused for a second.

 

“I really just needed a place to stow you.” She said. “That's not true. You had a place to put me. Why did you take me off your necklace?” He asked boldly. She thought about it some more and was not to keen on being called a liar. “I wanted to surprise you with the terrariums.” She said. “OK, but then you put me in your vagina instead of in the necklace, why?” He pressed her.

 

Jeez, this was like a cross examination Maria thought. “I didn't want to wear the necklace anymore and I didn't want to leave you alone, OK. Are you happy?” She said standing up. He hated how she always used her size against him when she got defensive. He had to crane his neck now to see her and all of her was on display. Her giant hairy pussy and her huge tits were both right there visible through the sheer nightgown, but completely beyond his capacity now and that fact was the elephant in the room.

 

He swallowed. “No, I'm not happy.” He said. Maria sighed, “What now? Is it the terrarium?” She asked cutting him off. “No. What kind of massage did you get? Was he naked too?” He asked. “What? Of course not. Is that what this is about?” She asked crossing her arms. “He got you off.” Tommy said shaking a fist up at her in anger. “Don't be ridiculous. He did not.” She answered.

 

“I was there. I had a front row seat, remember.” Tommy yelled. “I don't care he didn't get me off.” She said dismissing the assertion outright. “I got a little aroused. That's it.” She explained. She looked down at him so small in his little terrarium as he accused her. Then she thought accused her of what? A massage. “I knew you would be like this if you saw how things went there. Its totally platonic. Sasha gets the same service. We've both been doing this for years.” Maria explained.

 

“I've gotten more arousal from reading a romance novel. Are you going to read me the riot act over that too?” Maria asked sarcastically. As she observed him from high above she realized he aroused her about like a bug would arouse her: that is to say zero. Any excitement she now felt was residual arousal from the massage. She used to become a little moist just talking to him and being near him; his masculinity was so prominent then.

 

Now, she had to use mental tricks involving her own power and beauty to fool herself into becoming excited with him. She then realized what it was. He was jealous. Since he could no longer move the needle for her in those respects he was threatened by things or people that could. She could use this epiphany in a couple of different ways.

 

“What? You want to fuck me or something?” She asked point blank. “Is that it? We're married you know. All you have to do is ask. I think its even your turn to lead.” She said flipping her night gown over her shoulders. It fell softly to the floor. She slowly ran her hands up her wide, sexy hips, up her thin torso and belly, and to her giant breasts. She lifted their bulk and squashed them into her chest with her hands before letting them drop and exhaling.

 

As she felt her huge tits drop she couldn't shake the feeling that they were wasted on him now. He could never appreciate them or give them the attention they deserved, like he once did, like Bill could now. She reached down grabbing the terrarium in one hand. She hadn't yet closed it so the roof was open. She lifted it up and carried it over to their dresser. She carefully reached in and plucked Tommy out and sat him down on the dresser and then set the terrarium down near in the back near the mirror.

 

The dresser was crotch high to Maria and so it made her vagina even with the top, right where Tommy was. How convenient. She planted her hands on her hips and presented herself to him. He was standing dead center and confronting her gigantic, hairy vagina straight on. Her slit was around eighty feet long now at his scale and her thick, dark bush was the size of a half an acre field. What did she expect him to do?

 

He looked up at her so freaking big with her gigantic tits hanging high above, and her huge hands resting on enormous hips just standing there with her cliff-like pussy right in front of him.“Maria, I uh...” Tommy started. “I know. Its like so big now, right?” She said condescendingly. “Maybe you'd rather play with these?” She asked sarcastically and bent over allowing her enormous boobs to hang down and sway ominously close to him.

 

“But these are much too big for you, aren’t they? I guess I’ll do the honors.” She said. She then began juggling her gigantic tits by using her hands from beneath. Tommy was just having trouble standing from the air turbulence she was creating with her simple boob play. They were unimaginably massive. He watched in awe and truth be told some fear as she effortlessly juggled her own breasts with her hands. The countless tons of boobage jiggling right in front of him was incalculable. He had always loved Maria's tits and was getting aroused and anxious for his safety at the same time.

 

She finally just held them in her own hands. Large as they were her fingers and hands were inadequate in size for the task, and the massive mammaries simply rolled around and spilled off them. She regarded them and him. They were each so big, full, and round and there were two of them. Then there was tiny Tommy barely nothing anymore in comparison.

 

She saw something dark stuck to her left boob. She pursed her lips and hit it with a short burst of air. It went airborne: a piece of bra lent. It landed next to her husband. It was bigger than he was! He was literally less than lent now and he was going to get even smaller. How could she respect him, much less love him?

 

Tommy saw the giant mote of cloth land near him. It was big as a bolder. He looked back at his wife. She seemed sad looking down at him. “If only you were big again. Remember this position?” She asked as she let go of her tits and grabbed hold of the sides of the dresser; and then realizing late she was about to squash him with her tits and gave a warning.

 

“Look out below.” She said at the last minute. Tommy saw her gigantic wobbling tits coming right down on top of him. So he ran as fast as he could toward the mirror. Maria saw him running and slowed her descent lest she squash him under her titties. Pathetic. He used to cum on her boobs after tit fucking them. He was slap his big dick on them as he shot his load and now; well now he was running for his life from them.

 

He made it to safety just as her giant brown nipples touched down followed by the ends of her boobs which expanded rolling outward as more of them lowered down onto the dresser surface. He could see his wife in the mirror he was running toward. She hadn't lowered all the way and had just leaned over the dresser and held herself up with her hands and arms which were out wide holding onto the sides of the dresser top. Only the top half of her huge, long tits were resting on the dresser. Still more than enough to crush his little body many times over.

 

“You used to bend me over like this and stick that big dick of yours up under my butt and pound away. Remember that? I do.” Maria said looking down and locating Tommy. She smiled and then closed her eyes and began to emulate that by heaving into the dresser. This translated into earthquakes for Tommy. She could almost feel the thickness and hardness of his cock cleaving her pussy. The memories were actually arousing her which was better than what she could get from him now.

 

Tommy fell from every imagined or remembered thrust. His wife's boobs would slosh forward and bulge toward him. Her breath was fogging the mirror high above his head. He finally had enough of her antics. “Maria what the fuck are you doing?” He asked forcefully. She opened her eyes and found him just getting to his feet again. Smiling she thrust forward one more time for good measure and was rewarded by as her angry little insect-husband was flung to the ground again.

 

“You were jealous remember.” She said and she reached for him and gently plucked him up between her fingers and deposited him in her hand. She held him there in front of her giant tits. Her aureoles were well over a hundred feet in diameter in his estimation and centered within were her large brown nipples twenty feet long and several feet in diameter.

 

“Maria, you can't just do anything you want because I'm small now.” He said frantically. “Shhh, I know.” She said lowering him back down on the corner of the dresser and depositing him there. “I'm your wife and I'm trying to include you in my sex life. Your horny and I'm horny and I'm right here.” She said and she stepped forward.

 

She was the perfect height. She straddled the corner. He could hear the countless hairs of her thick dark bush brushing on the wood of the dresser; threatening to envelope him. He looked up as her giant 80 foot vagina loomed high over him emasculating him through its sheer enormity and proximity. “So, what are you going to do about it?” She asked.

 

“...but Maria.” Tommy blurted confronted with her gigantic sex organ. “Shhh, your small, not helpless, right?” She said cocking a half smile as she leaned slowly in and she carefully pushed her giant vagina at him. The corner started splitting her labia some. She was daring him to fuck her or at least to try.

 

It was crazy. She was so big, but he was tired of her taunts. He wanted her to treat him like a man again and figured it might at least get her to do that. “OK, you want to fuck? Lets fuck!” He yelled and he ran up and started to scale his wife's labia using her pubes as hand and foot holds. Ironically, when he was bigger her thick bush posed a significant barrier, but at his present size he could effectively use the coarse strands like ropes and ladder rungs and he was too small to get entangled.

 

Maria smiled. “Ohhh, there's my big strong man.” She said encouraging and condescending at the same time. She concentrated trying to detect any sign of his tiny efforts. Nothing. What did she expect? He was a tiny little bug crawling on her big hairy pussy. He was undetectable.

 

He ascended searching for her clit. It had thousands of nerve endings. It was his only chance of making any sort of impression. Maria watched him struggling so hard to please her. He was climbing up her humongous vagina to what end she didn't know, but she appreciated the effort. It was only a few inches for her, but to him it was like, she thought about the math, about eighty feet! The realization surprised and aroused her. She pressed forward a little more letting the corner cleave her deeper.

 

Tommy nearly fell as his wife pushed her vagina into the corner. It split her outer lips further apart. He swung from a pub into her opening bouncing off a slick, wall of skin. He heard his wife gasp. She had lost him. “Its too dangerous. I'm too big for you.” He heard her powerful voice say. “No! I can do it!” He yelled, his own voice amplified by technology to be comparable to hers.

 

Maria was admittedly becoming aroused by his heroic efforts to have sex with her combined with her bigness, but when she lost rack of him more responsible heads needed to prevail. She protested, but he was desperate to prove he was still capable. She couldn't deny that from him. If she did deep down she knew their connection was lost. He would be just an ant under her care. So, she paused allowing events to unfold.

 

He braced himself with his legs and began to climb back up and out using a pubic hair as a rope. His feet slipped every now and then, but he gradually made his way back out of the opening and onto the outside of the plump labia again. His legs and arms were getting tired, but he was more than half way to his goal. He could see a fold of skin centered in her crevice near the top of her vagina. That was it!

 

Maria could see him again slowly scaling her hairy pussy. She tried to be still for him, to ease his climb. He at last had reached the top, but her clit was ensconced in a fold of skin within her crease. It looked like it would hold. He looked down and swallowed. It was a long way down if he fell. He wrapped a strand of pubic hair around his shoulder and jumped into her crevice onto the protruding fold of skin straddling it.

 

Maria watched as Tommy disappeared between her lips. Just as she wondered if he had fallen she felt him! A sensual wave radiating from her sex organ. Her little insect-husband found her clit! He grabbed the top edge of her foreskin with his hands and squeezed with his legs. “Mmmmm.” He heard his wife moan.

 

She wanted to push herself hard against the corner of the dresser and bury it between her nether lips, but she couldn't. Tommy would never survive so she restrained herself. The forced restraint was driving her crazy. Another jolt of joy emanating from her crotch. “Mmmmm.” She moaned grabbing the ends of both her huge tits and squeezing hard and then twisting. He was actually doing it. He was really fucking her!

 

Tommy felt his legs being spread as the skin he was on began to bulge at the sides. Like a turtle peaking from its shell he saw a fleshy, pointy bulb begin to protrude from within the skin beneath him. It was as large as he was. He held on to the flap of skin with one hand and slapped the end of the emerging clit with his open hand and then reversed back handing it. He was so small he had no reservations about being so rough with his wife he just hoped it was enough force to register.

 

Maria bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. She wanted to grind her pussy into the dresser, she wanted to plunge her fingers deep within her cunt, but doing either would surely kill Tommy. She sucked on her lip and held herself back, instead caressing her own body with her hands. Tommy laid down hugging his wife's clit and began to hump it.

 

He pressed his penis up against the slick skin of the clit foreskin and found a wrinkle and began thrusting and pushing himself to climax. Maria carefully rubbed herself on the corner of the dresser. She began to ooze copious amounts of vaginal fluid onto it.

 

Tommy heard squishing noises from below. He dared not lean off the clit to look lest he fall. He simply kept humping and punching Maria's clit foreskin and clit, respectively. Soon her heard hi pitched whimpers and moans from his gigantic wife. He heard a deafening thunder clap as his she slapped her own ass and squeezed.

 

Maria smashed and squeezed her tits as the sensations from her clit stimulated her orgasm further. She carefully prodded her pussy with a finger and then another. Before long she was pumping three of them in and out of her vagina and squirting every where.

 

“Maria! No!” Tommy yelled as he began to get tossed to and fro wildly. He bear hugged the clit and foreskin as tight as he could, but could feel himself slipping. The clit had extended up and protruded from between the top of her puffy labia. Sensing that she was getting too rough Maria deftly plucked her tiny lover off over throbbing clit and placed him on the dresser in front of her giant vagina. Hubby out of harms way she finally felt safe to climax.

 

She removed her fingers and thrust her hips forward impaling her labia on the corner of the dresser. She began thrusting in a discernible rhythm and Tommy couldn't stand the quakes were so frequent. She then began to moan and then scream and thrust so hard the mirror and dresser banged loudly against the wall. She began squirting and drenching Tommy in her goo.

 

Finally, her thrusts became weaker and weaker and her pelvic gyrations slowed to a stop. She sighed exhaling deeply in sexual relief. Her large tits and toned stomach were glistening with sweat. Her eyes were closed and she used one hand to push her hair out of her face. She lifted herself up slightly off the corner. “Mmmm.” she moaned softly as she opened her eyes and smiled down scanning for Tommy.

 

He emerged from a pond of goo coughing up vaginal fluid. On his feet the viscous vaginal fluid came up nearly to his waist. He began wading out of it. He heard a giggle. “Sorry, hon, I didn't mean to drown you down there, but its totally your fault for fucking me so good.” She said in amusement as she effortlessly rescued him from her vaginal secretion.

 

Despite being exhausted, bruised, and half drowned Tommy felt proud of himself. He had taken Maria like a man. For now, at least, he was on top of the world in spite of his physical discomfort and diminutive size.