- Text Size +

Chapter 14: Sleepover

 

Maria's eyes fluttered open. She let out a yawn as she glanced at her clock. It was early still and she was horny. Last year she would have rolled over and pressed her big soft breasts against her husband and he would have woken up and smiled at her and then kissed her and then fucked her. How times have changed. If she pressed a big breast against him now she'd have a dead husband.

She slowly rolled over facing her little man. Her big titties sloshed and wobbled as they always did eventually flopping into the open from beneath her sheet. Her nipples were swollen as large as bottle caps and each nearly twice the size of the tiny sleeping man laying next to her. Tommy's idea of sex had left her unfulfilled. It was her turn, but its not like that mattered all that much. He was too little to be of much use for a woman now she figured.

However, he was fun to play with. She carefully cupped her hand and covered him for a moment and then uncovered him. He was still sound asleep. She thought about other things she could do with him, but nothing came to mind that wouldn't wake him up. Then she got an idea for a little game. It didn't matter if he woke up if she was still asleep or at least pretended to be. A huge smile crept across her face.

She rolled over still half smiling at her intentions and casually plopped her cupped hand over him again. Tommy awoke in darkness and could sense he was surrounded by something. He got up and felt around and realized it was a hand that he was encased in. He banged his fist against the tree sized fingers. "Maria! Its not funny!" He yelled. No response except deep breathes.

It couldn't be, could it? He wondered. A shard of light cut through the darkness around him like a blade. He quickly put his eye at the source of the light coming from between the sliver of space between a massive finger and thumb. He could see Maria's face. She was sound asleep almost smiling it looked like, probably in some good dream. Even in this predicament her beauty was undeniable.

Dark hair cascaded down framing her face. Her evenly spaced eyes were closed, but buffered above by dark eyebrows. Eye lashes as long as he was curved outward from her closed lids. Her nose crinkled for a moment and her wide plump lips pursed as she exhaled deeply. He could just see a swell of breast flesh pushing upward. He was laying on her belly and her massive boobs went where they could.

He dismissed his lusty admiration for more immediate concerns: escape. He reached an arm through the sliver and then started to push his shoulder through. It was almost big enough. He was trying to force himself through when he felt energy ripple through the walls around him and the fingers constricted.

Maria could fell him moving around suddenly when he first awoke and then as he punched her fingers. It put a smile on her face. She would toy with him for a bit and when she was done she would lecture him about the dangers of sleeping in the same bed. She then felt him squeezing through the space between her finger and thumb. He was too far in to just squeeze it shut with out hurting him, but...

Tommy wheezed as his body was squeezed, but then he went airborne and his world went topsy-turvy. For a brief moment he got a reminder of what it was like to look down on Maria once again. She was stretching and yawning and he was in the grasp of her left hand high above. He hoped she wouldn't open her hand.

She was on her back now and her big pillow-like breasts were quivering from the movement, but quickly slowing because of their incredible weight. Her enormous aureoles and large proud nipples capped each huge tit. They were so big, but from this height he could see her entire bare bosom. It gave him a reminder of what it was like to lay above her. However, it was short lived. Her hand turned slightly and he could see the sheet was pushed down around her waist. Her hand fell back to her stomach still cupped and he was still trapped beneath.

He was about to explore for another opening in the fingers, but was lifted again. This time she was scratching something and he slipped free. He saw her hand ascend and then fall away. He was on some dark wrinkled skin at an incline leading to a brown nub. It was as wide in diameter as he was tall and twice as a tall. "Fuck me." He muttered at the size of the nipple in front of him. Sure she had big nipples, but this was ridiculous. He couldn't believe he used to suckle greedily at that.

His awe was interrupted by a violent shaking that was getting stronger. He then saw giant fingers and scratching nails emerge from beneath the horizon of the fleshy globe he was standing on. He looked up and found Maria's face off in the distance. Her eyes were closed, but there was a look of consternation on her face. Realization struck that she was trying to scratch him off her boob. He ran.

Maria had cracked an eye to steal a glimpse of her quarry. He was running and for good reason. Her fingers towered above him now even her nails were approaching his height in length. She almost giggled as she he scaled her aureole. She followed him with her finger tips and he eventually reached her nipple and with no where else to run he jumped and grabbed its top and pulled himself up on it.

He lay on his stomach panting from the exertion. He looked up and Maria's eyes were still closed and her hand receded again. He couldn't believe he was laying flat atop his wife's nipple. It more or less held him like a shelf. He looked across the expanse between her boobs and saw its twin on the other hill that was her breast.

An idea formed and he got up and started jumping on the nipple. Maybe he could wake her up. After about thirty seconds her eyes opened and she yawned and then she spotted him. "Tommy? What are you doing there?" She feigned surprise. "Playing king of the mountain! What's it look like I'm doing? Trying to wake you up!" He barked. "You were supposed to stay on your side of the bed." She said. "I did." He replied.

She admired his tiny naked body standing on her nipple. Was that a hard on? "Awe, did someone get an itty-bitty woody while climbing on the giant boobies?" She asked rhetorically and in a mocking tone. Tommy got annoyed at her mockery. She wasn't understanding. Yeah his dick was stiff, but that was beside the point. "One unlucky toss or turn and my titties would crush you flat little man." She said. "No shit." He said. "Oh a little smart mouth, huh?" She retorted as she twitched her shoulders with as little force as she could.

The energy flew through her squishy breast flesh like a ripple in a lake and the next thing Tommy knew he was airborne. He barrel rolled down the bumpy skin of her aureole and then slid down the smooth slope of her breast on his back and became wedged in between her massive mammaries. "What happened to your concern for my safe....uggghhgghhh." He winced as she exhaled a deep breath and her breasts sunk back in ever so slightly and compressed Tommy like a vice.

She could see he was having difficulty, but was also getting off at her casual breast domination. Maybe she would take her turn after all. "That's just a shoulder twitch and deep breath. Imagine if I were to cross my arms or roll left or right." She said taking in another breath. Now her titties pushed slightly away from one another as her lungs filled with air and Tommy sucked in air as fast as he could.

She plucked him up from between her massive tits before she cracked his ribs and held him before her eyes. Both his arms were pinched together above his head with her finger and thumb and his legs were dangling. She looked over his tiny naked body. That big dick of his was still big proportionally, but he was so small now its absolute size was some small fraction of an inch. It was no longer stiff, but was flopping around nicely.

"Well, your foreplay has warmed me up. What do you say? Lets see if we can find that little hard on again." She said as she sat up and tossed her sheet off her long legs. Tommy could see she wasn't lying about her arousal as he was lowered down towards his wife's giant cunt. Her pubic hair was slick near her opening and her pussy was splitting open and glistening. Her inner lips were even pushing out a bit. He was small enough she just lowered him right in on those inner lips between the fleshy outer labia.

He spent the next 10 minutes or so fighting to keep from falling in her chasm and also fighting to climb out of her opening. He looked up and he saw Maria watching him lazily resting on her side propped up on her left elbow. She had her left leg on the bed and her right leg upright at a right angle with her right arm resting on her right knee. Her big titties hung heavily and occasionally shifted and quivered as she opened or closed her right leg from time to time. Her huge proud nipples betrayed her arousal as did her increasingly wet and hot vagina.

He started to resent her smug complacency. She was getting off at his intense struggle. The leg adjustments were purposefully done to affect her vaginal opening width. She would open it wider to cause the width to increase and also his chances of falling inside of her. She would close the angle to shrink the opening and squeeze him or block him from escaping. She was dominating him with just her vagina. First it was her breasts and now her cunt.

After that first ten minutes he could see sweat glistening on her huge titties and they were wobbling more and her mouth contorted some as she pumped her hips with him now practically swimming in her slit. He was holding his own until she pushed her leg wide and bucked in quick succession and he just slipped right into her.

Part of Maria's mind was screaming what are you doing he's too small, but the horny part won out. She carefully lowered him through her bush to her pussy. It was engorged with arousal. The plump outer lips had parted and her wrinkly inner lips were salivating at their little morsel. She just hung Tommy across them and watched.

It was surreal observing as her husband struggled mightily against her vagina. He had no chance. He was surrounded by a sea of dark, dense curls. Her labial mounds rose up around him trapping him and her inner lips nipped at him, as if tasting him, as he fought not to fall in. Once he got a hold of pubic hair and planted a foot on her labia and looked to be about to make it out, but Maria just closed the angle of her legs some and her plump outer lips smashed him between themselves and he fell on his back. She then widened the angle of her legs and he almost fell within her. He just barely pulled himself out.

So, it went for the better part of ten minutes. Tommy would alternately fight to climb out or keep from falling completely inside. She just watched and moved her right leg from time to time to increase or decrease the angle that her thighs were spread apart. She became more and more aroused as they played like this. She finally decided she wanted him in her, but she was not going to use her fingers. She began push her hips a little and spreading wider and wider until he eventually her pussy opened wide enough and just gobbled him up. She came almost immediately.

Tommy figured he was done for when he fell into Maria's love canal. He landed in a deep pool of thick goo and held his breath as he went under. Fortunately for him, she was climaxing at that very moment and his time inside was almost nonexistent. He felt himself squirt from between her lip as her fluids gushed out and expelled him too.

He slid down her hairy labial mounds to the wet spot on the bed. It rained down vaginal fluid on him for a moment and he felt the ground shake. He guessed she had flopped onto her back. He started to tumble under her butt and he found temporary safety in the cave her crack made with the bed. He carefully crawled out as she lay panting.

He walked quickly away and when he felt safe enough to turn and look back he saw her giant fingers plunging into her pussy and combing through her bush. "Where did my little lover go to?" She asked. She didn't even know he'd been washed out!

Maria arched her back and fell back onto the bed as she came. She grabbed her huge right tit with her left hand and squeezed. She kneaded it enjoying the smooth doughy softness oozing between her fingers. A few minutes of relishing the afterglow like this and she figured she needed to retrieve Tommy. He's probably dead the part of her mind thought that chastised her earlier. The other part convinced her that he was a bad ass ex-seal and probably enjoyed it as much as she did.

She carefully slid a hand through her bush combing for him. She reached her vagina and used a single finger to caress the outside feeling for any Tommy-sized bumps. Having not found anything she pushed her finger into herself. "Where did my little lover go to?" She asked aloud hoping he'd get the hint and grab a hold of her finger. When she couldn't feel him she started to worry and sat up.

She saw him immediately. "Wow, already climbed out by yourself, huh?" She said honestly impressed. He was a bad ass. Too bad he was less than an inch tall now. "Lets get ourselves cleaned up before its time to head to the clinic." She said as she reached down and plucked him up and deposited him in her left hand and then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Tommy winced as she picked him up. She was careful, but her fingers were so big now. It was like being lifted by two backhoe arms working together. She deposited him in her enormous hand and he watched in awe as her gigantic boobies bounced off one another and her chest as she slid out of bid, stood up, and then walked into the bathroom.

"No time for a bath right now." She said to him. She emptied one of the soap trays that hung from the shower nozzle and then put Tommy in it. He walked over to the edge. It was high; like thousands of feet. There was a chest high wall that was part of the dish he was standing in. He looked over the edge.

He could see his wife from above. She was bent over and reaching for the water valves. His eyes traced up her long, svelte back and stopped at her plush round butt and curvy sexy hips. His admiration was interrupted by the water nozzle spraying above him. He looked up briefly, but then turned his gaze back to Maria.

Her butt swayed beautifully as she adjusted the temperature. She didn't seem so imposing from this vantage point he thought. Then she stood up and got into the shower he took it back. As high as he was his wife was taller and by quite a bit. He was only about nipple high on her. She stepped forward and let the spray hit her in the chest and the rebound started raining down onto Tommy too.

Tommy watched a vast river running down her naked body forking evenly at her breasts and then running down each titanic tit to the ends where the twin rivers gushed off her aureoles and nipples to form waterfalls thousands of feed high to the tub floor below. She stepped even closer and he was surrounded on either side by boob.

He looked from side to side in astonishment at the hillock of breast to either side. She looked even more imposing than just a moment before when she had dwarfed his high perch as she stood up. He looked up as she turned her building-sized, angelic face left and right as the nozzle spray pelted it. She then opened her eyes and looked down at him watching her. "This is cozy isn't it?" She said smiling.

Those eyes, that smile. He didn't notice her take a step back and twist until he got shoved by a nipple the size of a truck. He hit the deck and slid on his back and was followed by a wall of water gushing off the giant nipple. He took in a few unplanned gulps of water, but quickly got his bearings as the small dish began to fill and the spill the overflow.

Thankfully, the dish was only chest deep or else he might have been washed out by the current. Even still it was difficult to keep his feet in the torrents of water he was being drenched with. He could see nothing but a huge nipple and brown aureole in front of him. He felt the shower shelf jerk when Maria twisted back. She had pinned the whole thing against the wall with her one big boob. Now it was slightly ajar and the water was spilling to one side. Fortunately, not so much that Tommy needed to worry.

The next thing he saw was a building size bottle being positioned to point at him and then the tip over him. He watched as the tendons in Maria's hand squeezed imparting immense power into the bottle until a drop of body wash half his size landed with a huge splash next to him. Maria then put a single finger in the dish and agitated the water thoroughly to get it soapy. "Enjoy." She said as she emptied a stream of the same lotion onto her giant luffa and began to soap up her immense body starting with her immense tits.

Tommy watched mesmerized as his wife washed her gigantic glorious body. Eventually, she got her hair washed too and then turned the water off. She lifted the whole dish that Tommy was in out of the shower shelf with one hand and carried it with her to the bathroom sink.

She deftly plucked Tommy out and sat him on the sink and then lifted the dish up again and deposited it back on the shower shelf after emptying the water out. She had towel dried herself already, but was still naked and Tommy admired the jiggle of her gigantic tits and the wiggle of her ass as she turned this way and that to put things away and get her towel and brush and other items. She then walked out leaving him there for a good thirty minutes or so it seemed. When she returned she was more or less dressed for work and had her purse in hand. She picked Tommy up and dropped him right inside of it.

...

Thirty minutes later Maria and Shelly stood above him as Shelly recorded his minute measurements. He was now only a half an inch tall. She shook her head. "Its a classic case of momentum shrinkage. I thought we might see this happen when he shrank so much last time." Shelly said. "Will I keep shrinking without the treatments?" Tommy's voice sounded amplified over the speakers on Shelly's computer.

"Yes, we expect that you will shrink by half without anymore treatments before the next visit." Shelly said. "Does this happen a lot?" Maria asked. "I wouldn't call it rare, but it doesn't happen a lot. We observe it in about 10% of our Micronauts, but it usually manifests itself much earlier than now." Shelly explained. "Am I in any danger?" Tommy asked. "No, in fact, you might get to start training even sooner now." She said smiling down at him reassuringly.

Shelly finished and Maria carried Tommy out and back to her SUV. Before getting in she pulled her change purse out of her larger purse. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked. "You told me my purse was getting a little big so I figured my change purse would be just the right size." She said. "You are taking me to work again? Just take me home instead!" Tommy asked and pleaded.

"Relax. You wanted to visit your sister. I'm swinging by there on the way to work. They are back. Beth called earlier this morning." She said. "Why didn't you let me know?" Tommy asked unaware of the plan to visit today. "Does it really matter?" She asked dismissively. It didn't, but the truth hurts. "Well, maybe I had other plans today." Tommy said. Maria just laughed. "Right, well those can wait until tomorrow." She said as she carefully lowered Tommy into her change purse and shut him in.

He had to admit that it was less stressful to be carried in Maria's emptied change purse than her cavernous outer purse. The last few days had become more and more dangerous. However, the increased safety was traded for more isolation. He could ascertain little about what was occurring in the outside world. He could no longer hear voices or much of anything. He could still feel movement, but it was difficult to tell if it was just the change purse, just the outer purse, or if Maria herself was moving.

Light flooded in and he saw Maria's finger and thumb descending and then he experienced a full body hug and squeeze from Maria's finger and thumb as she pinched him and lifted him out of her change purse. She sat him on a table. "No way!" He immediately heard his giant niece blurt out. "Rebecca, please!" He then heard his sister admonish. "He's so tiny now." Rebecca said stating the obvious as she leaned in to stare down at her super small uncle no bigger than her fingernail now.

Tommy looked around. Maria was sitting at the kitchen table along with his sister and his niece. All three giant women were focused on him. Beth was embarrassed by her daughter's behavior and embarrassed for Tommy who had no clothes. They didn't make clothes that exact size she guessed. "How small is he now?" Rebecca asked outright. "Rebecca!" Beth blurted.

"What? I'm just asking a question. Jeez, Mom." She said. "Its OK. He's a half an inch tall now." Maria said. She went on and explained how he was experiencing momentum based shrinkage. "You mean he's shrinking right now?" Rebecca asked. "Yes, a little." Maria answered. Tommy didn't know what to think as Maria and his niece sat there talking about him as he stood right there.

Beth was a little more polite and felt for Tommy. She knew that it must be super awkward for him being at the mercy of others the way he was now. "Shouldn't you be getting to school?" She asked her daughter. "Yeah." She said standing up. "Gosh, did you get bigger?" Maria asked. She was constantly amazed at both how tall and busty her niece was becoming. Rebecca smiled.

"I'm six foot tall now." She paused smiling as she stood up straight to show her aunt. "If you keep growing I'll be looking up to you." Maria replied. Rebecca smiled and left for school. "She is getting so big now." Maria said implying in more ways than one. Beth took her meaning. "I know. She keeps getting bigger and bigger. I just bought her a freaking F-cup yesterday! She's almost as big as you are now. I feel so small around you two. I never thought I'd be chairwoman of the itty-bitty titty committee with D cups." Beth said chuckling softly.

Tommy couldn't believe the topic of conversation. "Well, I guess I'm off to work too. You two have fun. Bye." Said Maria as she got up and left. "Bye." Beth said. As soon as Maria had left Beth knowingly asked, "So, how are you two holding up?" She listened as Tommy laid out his list of grievances and slights. He told her how Maria needed to change and be less dominating and more accommodating. How she needed to respect his wishes and treat him as an equal again.

"OK." Beth said as if taking a breath after holding it for a long period. "I know you are probably expecting me to make Maria understand and change for you, but that's not going to work. It will just make things worse. This is something that you are going to have solve with her." Beth said. "But Beth she barely listens to me anymore. Worse, she doesn't even recognize there is any issue and I can't make her comprehend because I'm too little. I need someone big, like you, to help me reach her again. To help me talk some sense into her." Tommy countered.

"Tommy I love you, but I promise you could not be more wrong about this. I guarantee she recognizes that there are issues, but she might not agree with you about what they are. You are right in that you can't make her listen and command her attention or acceptance as you once did. You have to be the one that listens and accepts first, because you are the one that changed. You are also dependent on her now, like it or not, and can't expect that she will behave the same around you as before. You have to accept that she is in charge now when it comes to a lot of things. She is reacting as best she can to a situation that she didn't ask to be in. You should understand her point of you first and then I guarantee she will be more receptive to yours." Beth lectured.

Tommy couldn't believe she was siding against him. "Beth, she is so condescending every time I try and talk with her about this stuff. Then I get mad and we get into an argument and she'll confine me to her purse or on the table or in that damn shoe box. She even dropped me in her cleavage the other day in front of company no less!" Tommy vented. The mental image of Tommy, the ultimate alpha male and boob man, being trapped between Maria's gigantic juggs put an involuntary smirk on Beth's face for the most fleeting moment. It did not go unnoticed by Tommy who was hyper-sensitive to such things.

"Oh, this is rich. It must be so funny to my little sis to see her big brother so small and helpless." Tommy spat. Beth's face hardened some. "She's not abusing you is she?" Beth asked. "Well...no." Tommy answered awkwardly. He was too embarrassed to tell her about the other night when Maria hung him from her nipple and turned him into her little puppet.

"I don't know exactly what Maria's issues are you'll have to talk to her to find out for sure, but I can guess. Its this right here." Beth said. "What? I'm the victim." Tommy replied. "The victim of what? Getting frank advice?" Beth responded. "Of being dismissed. Of being not taken seriously. Of being man handled whenever." Tommy ranted.

Beth sighed in exasperation and carefully plucked Tommy up off the table by his arm with just her finger and thumb and gently lifted him up right in front of her face at eye level. Tommy tensed as Beth lifted him. He was up pretty high above the table even though she was sitting down. He could see her eyes focus onto him. He felt self conscious and looked down and away from her gaze which put her own canyon like cleavage far below him into his view.

"You are right. You are helpless. If I wanted to I could get up and walk into the living room and watch TV and leave you stranded on this table and you could nothing about it. I could also choose to take you with me to continue our conversation in the living room, but I wouldn't expect that you would walk in there yourself so I would just pick you up and carry you because its easier. If you pissed me off I could drop you into my purse or cleavage and you could do nothing to stop me. These are all facts, but you behave as if you're still some huge man that commands obedience through physical dominance." She said.

"But..." Tommy blurted. "Hold on. I'm not finished." Beth said forcefully cutting him off. "You also just expect people to do your bidding and can be unappreciative. I noticed this myself when I rearranged my schedule to care for you. You need to come to terms with the fact you are tiny now. You also need to be more appreciative of all the help you get. If you do I'm sure it will soften Maria enough to be receptive to your concerns." Beth said, her face softening as she slowly lowered Tommy down to the table in front of her large blouse covered breasts resting on the table in front of him.

Tommy stood in thought for a minute. Beth felt she was getting through to him so she scooted back and lowered her own face resting her chin in her hands on the table in front of him so she could address her diminutive brother more directly; down at his level and not from above him. "No one is unsympathetic to your dilemmas. I can't imagine what its like to live in this world as small as you are now, but it was your choice. You also should recognize your transformation is hard on those of us who are closest to you too, especially your wife." Beth said softly.

"And If you do make an effort and she still doesn't come around I can talk to her, but you have to try." She said sitting back up. "OK. I'll talk with her, but it won't work. Wait and see." He said. Beth rolled her eyes. "You have to try, Tommy." She said. "Alright, alright." He said resigned to the fact he was going to have to confront his giant wife, yet again.

About five hours had passed. Tommy was watching some TV when he heard his sister approach from behind. He looked up just as her massive purse landed on the couch cushion about 20 feet away from him. He still felt it hit and fell to the ground from the impact. However, he quickly go to his feet. He looked up at the giant black leather bag which may have well as been a building to him. His even larger sister was looking down at him from high above it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to knock you down." She said respectfully. Maria would not have bothered to offer an apology, but to be honest Tommy was embarrassed by his extreme feebleness and would have preferred it have been overlooked. "Don't worry about it. I'm OK." He yelled back unsure if she heard him.

Beth lowered down closer. Her body may as well have been mountain in comparison to him. "I'm going to run some errands and go shopping. Do you want to come with me, in my purse, or stay here?" She asked. "I'll stay here." He yelled. She got a little closer and held a hand to her ear. "I'll stay here!" He yelled again. "OK. I'll text Rebecca and let her know." She said and walked off.

...

"Mom said she left him on the footrest." Tommy heard a familiar voice say after a door opened. Soon he felt the very ground he was standing on shaking. He was not looking forward to this. He looked toward the hall and sure enough his giant niece and her friend Cassidy walked into the room. They were both enormous, so much more than the last time he saw them together. However, his niece was over head taller than her friend.

"There, see him?" Rebecca said. "Where?" Cassidy asked, but then spotted the tiny man on the footrest in front of the sofa. "OMG." She said aloud as she and Rebecca walked over to Tommy and stood above him. He looked up trying to guess what the two giant young women wanted with him.

His niece was wearing some jeans with tears in then in the knees and outer thigh area along with a tied shirt that revealed her belly. Her friend was in some coochy-cutter jean shorts and a t-shirt that showed her mid-drift as well. Tommy couldn't believe the clothes the schools allowed these days.

"Hi little guy. Remember me?" Asked Cassidy in a condescending tone. He was not in the mood to be dealing with these two titanic teens, but he had little choice in the matter. "Yes." He replied. "Sorry, I can barely hear you from way down there." She said and she then sat down next to the footrest, but even in this position her upper body still towered above him and the small piece of furniture he was on.

"There, isn't this better? Nice and cozy." She said still speaking in a superior tone. And why shouldn't she? He was smaller than her thumbnail now. He fell to the ground suddenly as his niece also settled down next to the small piece of furniture. "Becca, you should be more careful. Look, you knocked him down." Cassidy said snickering to her friend. "Huh?" She said sounding confused and looking down at her tiny uncle struggling to get up.

"Your boobs hit the stool and caused an earthquake for the little guy." Cassidy said giggling. Becca smirked. "Sorry uncle Tommy, but you ought to be used to booby-quakes by now with aunt Maria around." She said smiling. Tommy got up and faced his niece. Her giant shirt covered breasts were covering a good portion of the foot rest now. She wasn't shoving them at him or anything they were just resting there casually, but she was so big in the breast department they covered a lot of real estate and seemed to loom over him anyway.

"What do you want?" Tommy asked a little annoyed. The young ladies detected his tone and couldn't help, but tease him. Tommy felt a jolt and was knocked off his feet again. "Ha, look I can do it too!" Cassidy said observing the effect on Tommy after dropping her, way smaller than Becca's but gigantic compared to Tommy, boobs onto the stool. He got up again and turned toward Cassidy.

She was grinning proudly at the fact that she too could create boob drop earthquakes. "Ha, ha, very funny." He said. "Oh please, those little tremors are nothing. Watch this." Said Becca who cupped just one massive titty from underneath and through her top, lifted, and then let go. Tommy again fell to the ground from the violent jolt and both teens erupted in laughter.

He just decided to stay sitting on the stool. He had grown tired of being the amusement for his bratty niece and her friend. "Decided to stay down, huh?" Becca observed somewhat disappointed that the booby-quake fun was coming to an end. Cassidy lowered her face right down to Tommy. Her giant mouth was only about arms length away from him.

The giant lips parted and she spoke. "I still can't believe how much smaller he's gotten." She said. Tommy could feel her hot breath pelting him and could see two rows of glistening white teeth. Each tooth was as large as he was if not larger. He could see the tip of her giant red tongue enunciating her words. It was all a little unnerving. He scooted back a bit instinctively.

"I know and he's still going to get smaller. In fact, he's even shrinking right now. Aunt Maria said it was momentum shrinkage or something." Becca said. "Jeez, he's super small now. Its hard to imagine him getting tinier." Cassidy said as she compared Tommy's size with the tip of her giant finger.

"Come on lets go to my room and listen to some music." Becca suggested. "Can I bring him with us?" Cassidy asked Becca. "I don't care." Becca said and then got up to headed to her room. "Wait! Hold on!" Tommy yelled in protest, but Cassidy completely ignored him. She simply grinned and carefully plucked him up with her finger and thumb and dropped him into her other hand. "There." She said and then stood up and carried the him into her friend's room.

Becca sat down in her chair and turned on her streaming station and Cassidy laid down on Becca's bed on her side and dumped Tommy on the bed near her exposed belly. "There you go little guy." She said as she tilted her hand. "I love this song." Becca said as she mouthed the words to it. Cassidy couldn't take her eyes off the little man on the bed. He was having trouble ascending the depression in the mattress caused by the weight of her body.

"Do you think they still have sex?" Cassidy asked her friend. "Huh? Oh, you mean Aunt Maria and Uncle Tommy? No way." She said. Again he couldn't believe the girls were talking about this right in front of him. This was becoming a more frequent occurrence the smaller he got. "I bet they do." Cassidy said simply. "Cas, come on think about it. He'd suffocate or get smushed...probably both." Becca said in a matter of fact tone.

"Not if she was careful." Cassidy countered. "I don't know why we're arguing about this. Let's just ask him." Becca said. "So, how about it Uncle Tommy? Are you and Aunt Maria still making love?" Becca asked sitting up and rolling the chair she was in over to her bed where Cassidy and Tommy were.

He looked up and saw his niece towering above him expecting an answer. "I don't think this is an appropriate topic of conversation." He yelled up at her. "I see." She said pausing and looking at her friend. "Did you hear that Cas? He doesn't want to tell us." She said smiling mischievously. "Oh?" Cassidy said smiling back. She then sat up and adjusted so that she was sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor and Tommy was trappped between her thighs and the edge of the bed. He was right in front of her jean covered crotch.

He swallowed confronted by a zipper that ran at least thirty feet in the air. "I don't think its too smart to refuse us. I mean think about it. Here we are two curious young women who happen to be as tall as what? Skyscrapers, Cas?" She paused finding an appropriate comparison.

"Hell, our legs are skyscrapers." Cassidy answered as she slid her hands up on her shapely legs flanking Tommy from above. "Right, and you won't answer one little question for us?" Becca asked rhetorically as she stood up demonstrating her enormity. "I can't imagine how big I must look to you." She said looking down her body at her tiny uncle and then smirking over at her friend; her signal to continue.

Tommy turned away from his niece. "Yeah, if you don't tell us we might have to conduct some research of our own." Cassidy said and Tommy watched in horror as her giant fingers undid the button of her jean shorts and tugged the zipper down exposing her red panties to him. "Maybe you can cover third base." She said smiling. "Or maybe he'd prefer second base." His niece said.

He turned back to Becca who had leaned down to speak to him and in doing so revealed a long canyon between her massive breasts. "So, which will it be? Door number one: breast play." Becca askied allowing her hanging breasts to sway slightly. "Or door number two: a panty party." She continued. "Mmmm, pick door number two." Cassidy said as she patted her exposed panties with her fingers. "Or door number three: you answer our question." Becca finished.

"Okay! Okay. Yes we have sex." He answered. "No way! How?" Becca immediately asked in disbelief. "Well, things are different now. She's bigger, so its hard to you know..." He said. "No, I don't so tell us." Becca demanded. "Well, she sort of just puts me in." He said. "What?" Becca interrupted more out of surprise that he could survive than from a lack of understanding. "You know, down there." He said awkwardly. Both teens looked at each other and then burst into laughter.

"For how long?" Cassidy asked between laughs. "I don't know. I never time it." He answered sarcastically. "I can't believe it." Becca said. "I told you. They could do it if she was careful." Cassidy said finishing her last round of laughter. "Ha, ha. I'm glad I could amuse you." Tommy said tartly. He really hated the way these two constantly bluffed him into revealing or doing things.

"Oh don't be like that. At least you're still getting some. I figured you'd be way too small for Aunt Maria now." Becca said which she intended as a compliment, but sounded more like a slight to Tommy's ears. "Just what is that supposed to mean?" He shot back. "It means that you being; well, so tiny it wouldn't be safe to do that sort of stuff. One mistake and you could end up...broken." Becca said bluntly.

"I'm tougher than I look and she is my wife." He countered. "Right, she's your wife who happens to have an ass the size of a city block, a vagina that can swallow you whole fifty times over, and nipples that are bigger than you are. You should be grateful she even bothers with you. I mean think of how much effort it must be on her part just to make sure she doesn't kill you." Becca said.

"She loves him. It might be enjoyable for her too." Cassidy said siding with Tommy. "She might like it when he crawls around on top of her." Cassidy said imagining what it would be like to have a little man to play with. She was getting aroused at his proximity. "Yeah!" He affirmed happy to have some rhetorical reinforcements. "Well I'm sorry, but in my opinion, if you are so small that you can get lost in my bush then you are too little to ride." Becca said as she picked up her phone to check the text that just came in.

"Huh, looks like uncle Tommy is spending the night. Aunt Maria called a little while ago and asked Mom." Becca said. "What!" Tommy yelled. "Cool. Can I spend the night too?" Cassidy asked. "Fine with me." Becca answered ignoring, or not hearing, Tommy's protest. He couldn't believe that Maria was just going to leave him over here at the mercy of these two. "Guess that makes us your sitters." Becca said smiling down at her tiny uncle. Tommy was fuming.

"Let's go get some food; Panera bread?" asked Becca changing the subject. "Nah, I'm dieting besides someone has to watch him." Cassidy said. "He was here all day by himself he can manage for thirty more minutes." Becca said. "Its OK. I'll stay here. You can go ahead though." Cassidy insisted. "Fine, but you can't have any of mine." Becca said walking out.

They listened to some music for a few minutes before Cassidy spoke. "You OK on the bed for a minute or two?" She asked. Tommy just held a thumbs up and braced himself as the mountainous teen arose from around him and went into the adjoining bathroom. He was glad to have a respite from his niece. She had been more and more assertive around him has he had shrank smaller and smaller. However, his feeling of relief quickly subsided when he saw Cassidy emerge from the bathroom without a stitch of clothing on.

She had her platinum blonde hair with pink streaks in it pulled back in a pony tail. She was slim, but still had all the right curves and large C cup tits with large, light brown nipples protruding from lighter oval shaped aureoles the size of drink coasters (or large swimming pools to Tommy). She had a well managed triangular bush that was dark blonde in color betraying her natural hair color.

He saw her eyes locate him and then she smiled and strutted over to the bed. He could see her perfect ass and back in the mirror on the door behind her. Her butt was a shade lighter than the rest of her, except for the area within the triangular tan-lines on her breasts which matched the lighter shade of her butt cheeks. She paused at the bed which came up to her knees and placed her hands on her hips and then looked confidently down at him. "Like what you see?" She asked smiling. She was stunning, but she was his niece's friend who was still in high school and he was married.

Tommy needed to tread carefully here. He had no idea what she was up to, but it had to stop. Yet, he was utterly and completely at her mercy. She turned and sat down on the bed careful not to crush him under her giant naked ass. When she settled he tumbled into her bed depression towards her enormous and exposed vagina.

She couldn't help, but smile at the comparison. He was so small that when she saw him slam into her labia she barely even felt it. She would have loved to sit here and play with him for hours, but she didn't have hours. She had maybe twenty minutes, thirty tops, before her best friend returned. So she got right to it. "Listen. We don't have a lot of time. I want to know what its like to have a tiny little man to play with. So, climb on up and do your best. Pretend I'm your lovely, wife." Cassidy awkwardly commanded.

Her skin was tingling from the combined anticipation, adrenaline, and novelty. When Tommy didn't do anything she realized that she was going to have to be more persuasive. "Look, if you don't do what I want I'll just do what I want with you." Cassidy threatened. Tommy was through getting punked by Cassidy and Becca's fake threats and so he stood his ground this time.

The fact he didn't comply surprised Cassidy, but she couldn't stop now. She was not teasing. She plucked him up with just two fingers and lifted him up to her face. Tommy threw his arms up futility trying to defend himself from the giant fingers capped with blue fingernails that came for him. They pinched him and he ascended rapidly upward. The vagina and bush gave way to a navel then a waist and her large, perfect tits, and finally to a pretty face.

"I wish we had more time to play hard to get, but we don't so..." Cassidy said as she scooted back and lay down against the bed's pillows at the same time. He was struggling to free himself, but he wasn't going anywhere that his captor didn't want him to go and right now she had just the place for him.

He saw the female landscape flow by beneath him once again as her fingers carried him down her body past her big quivering tits, her tight stomach, sexy hips, to her hairy vagina. Her other hand was already there and splitting her labia open with two long fingers. Slick pink walls were exposed and a dark chasm large enough to admit him opened up. Despite all of this Tommy thought she was bluffing right up until she dropped him in.

He fell down twenty feet and bounced off the pink fold of her inner labia. "No! Wait!" He yelled as he slid into her chasm clawing at the slick pink flesh in futility. His realization of her seriousness was too late and she removed the fingers she used to prop herself open and just like that her pussy ate him.

Cassidy's hands immediately caressed her own inner thighs and she sat up straining to feel the tiny man now trapped within her. Becca was right. He was too small to physically affect her much, but the fact of the matter was she had a fully grown man completely inside of her vagina. This notion itself was enough. She began to orgasm.

Tommy had slipped deeper when he felt compression waves around him. He had been inside Maria enough to know he needed to get his breaths when he could and to not fight too much; to just go with the flow so to speak. Had he been larger he'd be getting the air squeezed from his lungs, but at only a half an inch Cassidy's vagina was relatively spacious. The rub was that if he did get caught in the wrong place and she clamped down onto him he likely was no longer big enough to survive the pressure. His body would probably just break.

She lay back as the waves of pleasure hit her. It was difficult, but she could feel him in there. She caressed her own body sliding her hands up her torso, rib cage, and then squeezed her big soft boobs as she came. A few moments of heavy panting and her orgasm began subsiding. She sat up pausing only briefly before she stood up and walked into the bathroom.

He could tell she was finished and that she was now walking. He heard some squishing noises and then felt himself slipping downward and onto Cassidy's giant finger. He slipped a little further down and his leg was clasped by a thumb and finger and he was pulled out. The ground was rapidly approaching, but not rapidly enough to indicate that he was falling.

She simply lowered him down onto the floor next to her giant pile of clothes. Her hands then lifted a pair of panties larger than a baseball field up; and one then two smooth, giant legs were pushed through them. She stood up as she lifted them up and snapped the him over her curvy hips. The giant teen located her little toy and stepped to him so that he was standing a few inches in front of her toes which were all longer than his minuscule half inch height.

She enjoyed towering above him. "I could get used to this." She said as she planted her hands on her hips and looked down at him. "You were pretty good for a tiny little guy." She complimented and paused to see if he had anything to say. Even if he did he just didn't have the energy. Going inside Maria had always drained him. It was no different with Cassidy. Besides, its not like he could carry on a conversation from down by her toes. Once it was clear he had nothing to say she continued.

"Of course, if you say anything to anyone I'm going to tell them it was all your idea." she said as toes bigger than he was wiggled nervously in front of him. He just looked up at the giant topless teen. He wasn't going to tell anyone. There was nothing to be gained. He spent a few quick minutes inside her vagina and she was a beautiful young woman. Sure, it was forced, but it really didn't grate him anymore now that his own wife had forced herself on him dozens of times. He just hoped she got it out of her system.

Cassidy finished getting dressed and carried him back into the bedroom. She laid down on the bed and placed her little man toy in her belly button and flipped on the television. He surrendered to his exhaustion and quickly dozed off.

...

Tommy awoke at the sound of his niece's voice. "Where's the pip squeak at?" He heard her ask. "That's a little mean." Cassidy chided her friend. Becca just sat her food down at her desk. She plopped down into her chair and it creaked in protest from her weight.

Her eyes met his. "Is that him watching TV from your belly button?" Becca asked, but she could plainly see it was him. "As good a place for him as any." Her friend answered. "Well hand him over I have a job for him." Becca said. Tommy saw shadow and braced himself as fingers the size of logs grasped him and hoisted him away to the giant hand of his niece. Her hand was the size of a parking spot.

She sat him down on her desk and pulled out a vial and sat it next to him. The bottle of nail polish was nearly ten feet high to him. "He's going to paint my nails." Becca announced. "Its too big. Its not going to work." Cassidy said. "I'll help him, a little." Becca replied opening the bottle and then dumping some of its contents onto a wrapper she was also using for her sandwich.

"There now all he has to do is dip the brush and paint." She said. Tommy moved back a little as her two giant fingers sat the brush down in front of him. "The brush is as big as he is." Cassidy said. "It will take him all night, if he can even lift it." She added. "So what? He's spending the night remember?" Becca replied. "Now start on my nails." She ordered as she scooted the giant nail brush into him. The end hit him in the thigh which such force it nearly knocked him down.

He regained his balance and angrily shoved the brush back. "Woah, don't get mad at me. It was your wife that said she couldn't pick you up." Becca said. "Did she say why?" Tommy asked. "Something about that some guy named Bill was coming over. Nails." Becca demanded tapping her finger nails in rhythm in front of him. His stomach dropped. He knew it. His wife was with Bill and he was stuck at the mercy of these two. "No!" He yelled flipping her off.

"Woah, he's pissed." Becca said to Cassidy. "Look on the bright side. At least you get to hang out with us." Cassidy added. "Why the fuck would I want to do that!" Tommy yelled unable to contain his anger. "Hey it was your idea to visit us." Becca said. "Lot a good that did." Tommy spat.

"Can you believe this angry little twerp?" Becca asked Cassidy. "I've got half a mind to let you spend the next hour in my shoe little guy." Becca threatened. "Well whoopdeedooo. You think that will bother me after your friend dropped me in her pussy?" He retorted. Cassidy's face went bright red.

"Holy shit Cas." Becca said. "It was his idea." Cassidy said much too quickly. "Bullshit. You might be able to use that line on everyone else, but I know better." Becca said. "So, how was it?" Becca finally asked.

"Was he all you had hoped for and more?" She followed sarcastically. Tommy looked up at Cassidy and caught her gaze with his and her eyes narrowed. He knew she was pissed he outed her. "I barely felt him." She said. Becca's mouth dropped open. "I cannot believe you actually dropped him in." She said.

Tommy couldn't believe that Becca was just going to stand for this. "Where's your mother?" He yelled. "She's with Dad...so you won't be seeing her until tomorrow. I told you, we're in charge." She said. She stood up and grabbed the polish brush from in front of him and put it back in the nail polish bottle. She then walked over and locked her door.

Tommy knew what little control he might have had over this situation was ended with the click of the lock. Becca then peeled off her shirt and dropped her jeans. She was standing in her underwear before anything was said. "What are you doing?" Cassidy asked. "I'm curious too." Becca said simply. She then removed her bra and her panties and Cassidy still looked confused.

"You don't want to play with him anymore?" She asked. "Ohhh." Cassidy said. She then joined the ranks of the nude. Tommy swallowed as the two nude giantesses walked over. Becca's massive breasts wobbled and swayed heavily too and fro. Even Cassidy's more modest sized tits bounced in unison with each of her steps. A moment later and they both loomed above him in all their naked glory.

Rebecca was a spitting image of Maria these days from her extreme height, to her enormous tits, right down to her thick, vast and dark bush. "Hold on now. You, you can't do this. Lets be reasonable." Tommy stammered. "You had a chance to paint my nails and have a relatively normal night, but you pissed me off and now we're going to have some fun with you." Becca said.

Tommy turned and ran searching for a place to hide. He found cover under the ledge of the giant computer keyboard he shared the desk with. He heard Becca laughing. "Look at him, does he think he can actually get away?" She asked rhetorically. "Like a little bug looking for something dark to hide under." Cassidy said.

Tommy's respite was short lived. Suddenly there was a whoosh of air almost lifting him off his feet; the parking garage sized keyboard went airborne. He looked up. Rebecca held it in one hand. She effortlessly lifted it up and sat it on her computer. She then looked down directly at him and smiled.

"Seriously, where did you think you could go? You're on my freaking desk." She said and then leaned in and grabbed either side of the desk for emphasis; shaking it in the process. Tommy fell to he ground and then looked up in awe and couldn't decide what was most impressive.

It might have been her gigantic heavy boobs, the size of zeppelins, which swung to and fro high above and behind him as her upper body canopied him. Yet, some how his eyes were drawn to the fact that even her expansive bush was well above him now and its snarled curls seemed to leer down at him from on high. However, perhaps what eclipsed both of these was that each of her hands had clasped the opposite ends of the massive plane he was on which was in fact just her desk. Hell, her long, infinitely powerful arms weren't even stretched out fully! That last one really put into perspective how big she was or rather how small he had gotten.

It wasn't but just a moment before Becca returned to a more normal standing position and then plopped back down into her chair, her titanic tits giggled randomly from the drop. She reached out for him. He ran, but it didn't matter as her long arm put the entire desk within her reach. Her fingers hoovered above him and then plucked him right up. He kicked his legs as he flew through the air and was dropped in her other hand. She was holding him at breast height and Tommy could see her swollen nipples out to either side each larger then he was.

"I'm your uncle! You can't do this! Its wrong!" He yelled up to his giant niece. "True, but you're also a tiny little man that can fit in the palm of my hand. How often am I going to get a chance to play with one of those?" She said smiling. "What's this? Hey Cas, he's shrinking right now." Becca said. "Let me see." Cassidy replied.

Tommy looked up in horror as they both leaned in watching in fascination as he shrunk: rapidly. The teens exploded each looking miles tall now. Becca's hand was now as big as her desk then her bed. Her breasts were twin mountains now; even Cassidy's were mountains, smaller, but still mountains too him.

"Woah, guess I better get started before you disappear completely. Lets see if you can find my clit without getting lost. I bet its as big as a building to you." She said and Tommy felt himself dropping then tilting. The very ground he was on went vertical and he started sliding feet first. He looked down and saw nothing, but dense, dark forest of curls as far as the eye could see. "Wait! No!" He yelled as he fell from her hand...

Tommy awoke screaming, "No!". He was sweating profusely, but he found himself still in the relative safety of Cassidy's belly button. Neither of the teens had heard him. Cassidy, was watching TV and Becca was eating her dinner and watching as well. What a nightmare he thought, thankful that's all it was. He felt relief that his wife wasn't really fucking Bill. "Hey Cas, you want to play a game?" He heard his niece ask.

...

Maria finished applying some lipstick and then puckered her lips as she put the capsule away. She had a pair of curve hugging jeans and just a bra at the moment. She adjusted her tits before grabbing a brush. It was a size too small, but it never seemed to matter how big her bra was she always felt cramped in anything that provided any support. The upper portions of her tits jiggled as she brushed her hair. She was sporting a foot of cleavage.

When she finished she turned and walked to her bed. She looked at a few shirts she had laid out. She settled on a black blouse. The color hid her large nipples well and most of her cleavage. Any one her height or taller would see perhaps the first three inches or so. Her shape and size were irrepressible, but the color would downplay even that as much as possible. Satisfied she grabbed her purse and keys and headed out.

A short drive and she parked at the movie theater. "Hey girl." Sasha said waving as Maria walked in. She joined her friend. "Where are the boys?" She asked. "Getting some popcorn and drinks." She said. Right on queue John and Bill showed up with the concessions. "You all ready?" John asked. "Of course." Replied Sasha.

"Here you go." Bill said handing Sasha a cocktail. "Thanks." She said immediately sucking some from the straw. "You know anything about this movie?" He asked. "Nope. Just that its the latest comic book blockbuster." She answered. "Shall we?" She asked. "Ladies first." He replied and he admired her ass through the skin tight jeans she was wearing as she sauntered toward the ticket gate.

Two and half hours later and the quartet emerged from the movie gabbing loudly about the ending. "There is no way that could happen." Bill said. "Are you kidding me? She's Supergirl. She's every bit as strong as Superman." Replied Maria. "Lets get food." Sasha suggested. "Lets go bowling." John followed. "We can do both. The Strike and Spare has a pretty good kitchen." Suggested Bill. "Sounds good." Maria said her own belly rumbling a little.

After they finished their food they began bowling. It was Sasha and Maria versus John and Bill. The ladies were mopping the floor with the guys. Maria bowled another strike and bounded gleefully over to give Sasha her a high five. Bill didn't like to lose, but if it was going to happen he was fine losing to Maria as he watched her bowling ball sized tits bounce as she skipped over to Sasha after her latest strike.

"What are you looking at? Shouldn't you be chugging?" She asked Bill. She was right. The guys were talking so much smack they agreed to chug a beer for each strike the ladies made. They just didn't count on them making so many strikes. He and John were both getting drunk and fast.

It wasn't just that the girls were good. They were also creatively and deliberately distracting the guys. It started with just hoots and hollers as they went to bowl, but as the men became immune to that the women used their womanly wiles to assist. Sasha started first. She started sitting unladylike and naturally the guys became discombobulated at the sight of her legs, thighs, and panties.

Soon the game became more about torturing the guys then the bowling. Of course, the side effect was the ladies kept winning games too. Maria leaned over Bill from behind to retrieve her beer and rested her huge rack on his shoulders. His head noticeably dropped before he stiffened from the weight and she snatched her beer and stood up for a swig.

The girls just giggled as the guys kept adjusting the bulges in their pants as they bowled. Sasha then said, "I wonder if I can pass the pencil test." She looked at her friend mischievously. "I bet you could." Maria said smiling in acknowledgment. "What the fuck is the pencil test?" John asked.

"Its a test to see if a woman needs a bra." She said and she pulled her arm into her blouse and then when they popped out again her chest had visibly fallen and nipple indentations were now visible at the ends of her blouse covered tits. She reached under her shirt and pulled her bra out. "Here, hold this." She said to John handing him the under garment. He looked at its tag, 38B it read.

She then pulled a pen out of her purse. "You put a pencil, or in this case a pen, under your boob and then stand there and see if it falls out. If it does your tits aren't big enough to require a bra for support. If it doesn't then you need to wear a bra." She said. "Whats going on?" Bill asked returning from his turn. John caught him up and he stood and watched with the others as Sasha took the pencil test.

She then put her hand with the pen under her shirt and her left breast noticeably lifted and then fell again. She then removed her hand and stood with her chest out and her hands on her hips grinning broadly. Everyone waited in anticipation. Sasha turned carefully to her left and right and still the pen did not fall. "Looks like I pass." She said lifting her left boob from outside her shirt. The pen fell to the ground and Maria picked it up.

"What about you? Can you pass the pen test?" Bill asked Maria. Sasha and Maria looked at one another and just laughed in unison. "Well?" Bill asked. "I can pass the pen test with my bra on." Maria said smugly. Even Sasha was hard pressed to believe that. "I think a demonstration is in order." Sasha said. Maria put the pen under her shirt and found some under-boob spilling out from her F cup bra because it was too small for her G cup tits. She tucked the pin between her boob flesh and her chest and removed her hand. She dropped her hands to her hips and smiled. "Happy?" She said.

"How?" Sasha asked in disbelief. "After all these years and you still doubt me." Maria said shaking her head. She looked around to see how crowded things were. The bowling alley was dying down and anyway it was just her bra, so she lifted her shirt. John let out and audible gasp at her size. Maria just smiled. "Where is it?" Sasha asked still in disbelief.

Maria plucked the pen out which was completely obscured by under-boob spilling out from the bottom of her bra and handed it to her friend. "Don't you think its time for a new bra?" Sasha asked. "That has to be uncomfortable." She added. "Yeah, I've got some that fit right, but they're in the wash." She replied dropping her shirt.

"What about something bigger? Could you hold, say a beer can?" Bill asked curious and aroused at the same time. Sasha and Maria looked at each other totally aware of what Bill was up to, but played along just the same. "I could hold two, but I'd have to take my bra off." She said. "I'll get the beers." He blurted. "Why should I?" She asked. "If you can pass the beer can test I'll chug both of them." He said. Maria shrugged. "Get the beers." She said.

He quickly returned with two cans of beer. Maria already had her bra off and in hand. Every movement she made and her entire chest wobbled wildly. "Here, hold this." She said tossing her under garment to John. He regarded its size in silent astonishment. "I got the big boys." Bill said confidently. Maria looked at the aluminum pint cans and just smiled. "Whatever." She said sounding unimpressed. Bill gave her the beer cans. She casually lifted them under her shirt one at a time and tucked them under a tit each.

She dropped her hands to her hips and smiled, "Easy." She said. "Wait. Give me ten seconds at least." Bill said. "Fine." Maria sighed. The cans were in no danger at all of falling, but they were cold. She counted down backward in her head. The rest watched in amazement has her nipples swelled in size from the cold cans resting under her tits. Even Sasha stared as two near thumb sized bumps pushed out of the black shirt her friend wore.

"Times up." Maria said retrieving the beer cans. Bill promptly chugged them. So the game went. John and Bill continued to get distracted especially since the girls decided to remain bra-less. Not surprisingly the guys continued to lose. By the end they could barely stand. "I guess we're driving." Maria said.

...

Tommy ran as fast as he could, but it was no use. One of the bolder sized cubes was about to crush him. He finally ran into the next space out of the way. "Ha! Your piece is trespassing; $300." Becca said. "What? He wasn't even supposed to be there." Cassidy replied. "Don't blame me. You chose to use him as your token." Becca said holding out her hand.

Sighing Cassidy picked up a $500 bill and got two hundreds back in change. She looked down at Tommy. "See what you cost me? Don't move until I tell you to." She said angrily. "Now get your little ass over to Ventnor Ave." She demanded. Tommy didn't like her tone so he just looked up at her in defiance. She gave his tiny butt a little flick with her finger nail in response.

Her small gesture nearly punted him into the next space. He landed on his feet at least and continued walking until he got over to Ventnor Ave. "We'll buy it." Cassidy said handing over the appropriate amount to Becca. "Now that I have the set. Give me three houses." She said handing more money to Becca who then handed the plastic houses over. Tommy watched giant fingers much larger than he set the houses down on Marvin, Atlantic, and Ventnor.

He walked over to the house she sat in his space. The top of the roof only came up to his bush. For a fleeting moment he felt like a giant until he reminded himself he was standing on a Monopoly board and the house was just a tiny game piece like he was; Cassidy's game piece to be precise. He looked up at the two teens as big as mountains. Both were in pajamas, sort of.

Becca had some pajama pants on and an old tank top that only blanketed her big breasts which were free from constraint beneath. Their hugeness and shape easily bleed through the thin garment. While the darker color of her nipples and aureoles were visible plain as day. Portions of the sides of her boobs were uncovered and when she bent over the fleshy swells practically spilled out the top. Revealing as it was this attire wasn't for his benefit. No, she was just in her usual sleep wear with her big titties free and swinging as if he wasn't there at all. He had been too small for some time to illicit any sort of modesty from his gigantic niece.

Cassidy had panties and a short t-shirt that covered her tits and not much else. She was also braless. He could tell because every time she leaned over him he could see the undersides of her own ,smaller yet still quite impressive, tits from below. Unlike Becca, she was much more interested in her little living game piece. While Becca was sitting Indian style near the "GO" space Cassidy sat opposite with her long legs spread so that the edge of the free parking space was pointing at her red panty covered pussy.

For over half the playing spaces one of Cassidy's bare legs were flanking him. When he stopped at free parking she was always sitting up. He could feel the heat radiating off her genitals. The massive camel toe painted on the outside of her red panties made him nervous because it was so much bigger than he was. He knew if Becca wasn't here she would put him back between those plump lips. He much preferred Becca's obliviousness to Cassidy's forwardness. He wondered what his wife was doing that she had to leave him here for the night with these two.

...

Bill was pass out drunk by the time Maria got him back to her place. Sasha had her hands full with John so was it was up to her alone to take care of Bill. Fortunately, he was able to walk, mostly. He had fallen down once as she helped him inside and he'd groped her tits and ass more times than she could count.

She finally got him on the couch and leaned over to speak to him. "I'm going to get some blankets and pillows. I'll be right..." She hadn't finished when she felt his hand racking across her huge hanging tits through her shirt. She looked down and sure enough he was batting at her bra-less boobies with his hand. She looked backed and smirked. "They're so fucking big." Is all he said in his defense. He was smiling as he fondled her.

She just smiled and got up to get his bedding. She gathered his bedding and sat it on her bed and noticed her large nipples stiffened at his drunken breast play. It had aroused her. Clumsy as it had been it was the most physical stimulation her tits had received since the last time he had groped them. The best Tommy could do was walk around on them or wrestle with a nipple. She decided she'd giver her guest more of a show and dropped her jeans before returning with the bedding.

When she returned she found Bill nude, but sleeping with his clothes kicked or thrown in random directions. She observed his large, flaccid penis laying back across his navel. His hairy balls rested on a leg. Her throat became dry as she stared longingly at Bill's equipment. Poor Tommy would not measure up well at all to that at all. "Well, here you go." She said awkwardly as she approached. An eye popped open and then the other. She could see he was still blackout drunk.

He reached up and grabbed her wrist instead of the blankets. He pulled her down on top of him. She squealed as she fell onto him unexpectedly. He jerked up suddenly. She had landed on his genitals. She felt his manhood beneath her plump butt cheeks. "Ohh." He moaned. "Oh, I'm sorry." She replied lifting up some, but then he pulled her back down into himself and they began to kiss feverishly.

She laid on him as they kissed and felt his hand slide up her shirt and grasp at her big, round right breast. She felt his strong thick fingers sink into her breast flesh with each of his squeezes as she kissed him. It was like he was trying to take her tit in his hand. It felt good, but he could use both hands and still it wouldn't be enough.

She rose up straddling his hips and pulled off her shirt. She was an expert at the breast reveal. She made sure her massive tits hung on her shirt and landed the perfect boob droop as she pulled the garment over her head and tossed it aside. She then paused a moment before she stood a leg on the ground and dismounted.

She pulled down her panties before straddling him again. She lay down upon him again and stuck her tongue in his mouth. The feel of his big solid, naked body against her big plush body felt right as she kissed him. He caressed her back and squeezed her hips and ass. She ground her pussy against his manhood. She was leaking onto him. She wanted; no needed his large, stiff rod, so badly.

However, after a few minutes of kissing and humping she was noticing a problem. He wasn't hardening. It was tantamount to torture as she humped and ground on his large cock, but it was not stiffening enough to cleave her. Finally he stopped her. "To be continued." He said as he got up and walked back into a hall toward the bathroom. Maria sat up and leaned back against the couch and let out a breath of exasperation.

"What the fuck." She said annoyed after ten minutes of waiting. She got up and walked down the hall. "Bill? Are you alright?" She asked walking to the bathroom. She found the lid down and piss on the lid, the top of the toilet, the wall and floor. "What the fuck? Bill!?" She called out turning and walking down to a guest bedroom. She heard snoring and walked in.

He was sprawled face down, naked and passed out on the bed. "Just great." She muttered. "Hey." She said shaking him. He just rolled over and snored. She had never been in this position before. She left the room stunned. After cleaning up Bill's mess she put some blankets on him. All of this had relieved her of the desire to fuck him and so she just walked back to her room and went to sleep.