- Text Size +

Tommy awoke to tremors. It was Maria walking out of the shower. Her footfalls were quakes to him now she was so large in comparison. She was nude except for the towel wrapped around her hair. He watched her big tits clap in harmony with each tremor until she turned and he got a side profile before she turned again looking in the mirror as she dried her hair. Her giant heart shaped ass was simply spectacular. Not surprisingly his penis had stiffened. He sat up and began to stroke it as he watched his giant naked wife get ready for work.

Normally he wasn't the voyeur type, but despite their sexual escapades from the last couple of nights he had remained unfulfilled. She turned around again and walked to the bed and just plopped her giant, sexy ass down on her side of the bed. A wave of energy traveled from the epicenter at her butt to Tommy who was flung up into the air from the force that his wife's heft had imparted to the mattress.

He composed himself and looked over at her. She paid him no mind as she sat with her back to him. Her back seemed to extend forever. He used to caress it with just his hand and now he was trying to ascertain if it's surface should be measured by the acre. He knew it was impossible, but she seemed even bigger than just last night.

He saw giant flashes of side boob bulge and jiggle has she dried her tits and then her belly and legs more. She dropped the towel and started applying lotion to her hair. When she finished she stood and put a pair of panties on and walked back over to his side of the bed. Tommy admired the curve and sway in her giant hips as well as her hourglass figure. He longed to grab those hips, but that was another life and he continued to stroke. She bent down and opened the nightstand drawer searching for something.

He was enamored at how her humongous hooters hung and swayed to and fro while she was leaning over and looking for who knows what. So big. He focused on their huge hypnotic swaying motion and didn't notice Maria glance over her shoulder at him. She did a double take upon seeing him stroking his tiny staff as she got ready for work. She stood up and cocked her hip to her side resting a hand on it as she regarded him.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" She asked condescendingly. Tommy was so close to blowing she had actually caught him by surprise. His dick deflated immediately in his hand as he looked up and saw his giant topless wife looking down at him in rebuke.

"There's no need for that." She said reaching for him. Tommy barely had time to tense as her fingers first surrounded and then grasped him rocketing him skyward. He was just trying to gain some bearing as he went flying through the air. Something wasn't right. He felt as if he would slip from her giant fingers at any moment.

Maria pulled out her panties and lowered him down into them. "You are small enough now you can have me anytime of the day and no one will even know." She said looking down at him as he lay on her panties helpless before her big hairy vagina. "Like on the drive to work, or while I'm getting coffee at the Starbucks, or even when I'm at work." She said and then allowed her panties to slowly close.

Tommy found himself in a familiar position looking up through Maria's bush and cleavage at her smiling face. Something wasn't right as he noticed the dense, dark curls enveloping him more completely. It hadn't seemed this bad just last night. He remembered he had rested a foot on on each lip just like now, but today his legs were spread much farther apart.

He looked up her crease judging its size to be in the neighborhood of two and a half to three times his length. She was bigger. Somehow he had shrunk overnight! "No! Wait!" He said raising an arm upward as the light dimmed and he found himself pinned against her giant labia.

Maria smiled as she felt Tommy nestled against her nether lips. Was she really going to do this? Could she? Of course she could, but should she? She put some leggings and a bra on. She then found a skirt and a nice matching blouse. Naturally, she needed a vest on account of her enormous nipples bleeding through. She donned the vest and checked herself in the mirror.

She appeared pretty and professional just like any other day. No outward sign that she had turned her tiny husband into her panty-slave. He was too small to arouse her much nor suspicion from others, but he was certainly in sexual heaven she figured. It was a win-win. She had already lost track of the sensation of him down there. He had blended in completely with the normal feel of her panties.

"Maria! I'm shrinking!" He yelled in futility. His small voice had no hope of reaching Maria's ears through her underwear. Maybe he could crawl out like the other night and then get her attention. He was jostled as Maria walked about, but her compressed bush kept him pretty much in place. However, he was able to slowly snake his way through it and climb upward.

He got above her opening and was pushing up from the thick fleshy top of her vagina when he noticed the ambient light had darkened considerably. "Shit!" He cursed. She had put a skirt on. She was serious about going to work like this. He needed to get to the clinic. He was not going to just hang out in her panties all day until she noticed that he was shrinking away. He was a man of action. He would climb out, get her attention, and tell her to take him to the clinic.

Maria slid into the car and started her normal commute. She planned to grab a coffee at the Starbucks in the basement of her building before taking the elevator up and starting her first full day as partner. She would have a lot to do. She'd be with Bob for a lot of the day she figured, but she needed to track down Sydney too before she got another job.

Tommy could tell she was sitting because he felt his incline seem to lesson. He continued with his plan. He eventually got to the hem of her panties and pushed his arms through. It was much more difficult then last night no doubt because he was smaller. How much smaller he didn't know. The elastic in her hem was much stronger than the night before, but he finally got his upper body through. He quickly climbed out, but when he tried to stand up he hit the inside of her thick skirt and fell backward.

"No, no, no." He said as he started sliding rapidly down the slick incline of her silk panties on his back. It wasn't long and he landed on his shoulders with a thump. He quickly got up. It was dark, but he could see light behind him. It was the opening of Maria's skirt. He could see the outline of her giant legs to either side of him. Beyond that and he saw her knee in the light of day and keys hanging down. She was driving.

He turned forward and could see her panty-covered crotch as his eyes adjusted to the dim light. He got a sense of his scale now and estimated he'd be an inch and a half maybe a little less. Why was it happening? His train of thought was interrupted as he felt the car stop and then heard the door open. He heard a loud whooshing sound as Maria's giant leg slid outward. His world went topsy-turvy and he was thrown against her underwear as she turned. Tommy used the hem of her panties like a rope and quickly scampered up the outside of her underwear lest he be crushed as she scooted forward and out of the car.

Everything was a blur as she slid out her SUV and stood up. He could not climb with such an incline and began sliding rapidly. He was going to fall from his wife's panties right out of her skirt to his death on the concrete floor of the parking garage far below and she would never even know what became of him. Fortunately, he got a hold of the hem of her panties just as they curved under her crotch. He thrust an arm in for more stability, but his legs were hanging freely.

He looked down and could see Maria's legs and her feet below resting upon her high heels. He heard the beep of the car as she armed the security while locking it. Then he saw her feet turn and he began to swing as she walked into her building. He had shoved an arm inside her panties and got some of her pubs wrapped around it, yet he was so high up and he was being swung violently. Her hips swung with each of her long powerful strides shaking him like a pendulum.

"Hey boss." Maria heard a familiar voice call out as she walked into work. She turned and saw it was Jim, her former boss. She smiled. "Stop it. You're here what another three weeks?" She asked knowing the answer already. "Yep, unless you know something I don't." He said smiling as he caught up to her.

"I know that I'll be leaning on you as much as I can before you head off to the beach." She said walking with him into work. Tommy paid the conversation no mind as he hung on for life and limb as Maria and Jim casually walked in together oblivious of his struggle beneath her skirt. "Coffee?" Maria asked. "Sure." Jim said as they stopped at the coffee shop.

Tommy was thankful she was standing still and he was not getting swung to and fro with each of her long strides. He rested while she stood ordering and waiting for her coffee. He looked down again. It was such a long way down. Her sexy, long legs were wasted in this moment on him. He needed a plan and quick, but his options were limited. It was too far down to try and slide down a leg and then assuming he survived if she didn't see him he'd be stranded in a coffee shop miles from home.

He saw only one option. He thrust his other arm into the panties and tried to wiggle his way back in, but without his legs on the ground he didn't have any leverage and couldn't get her hem sufficiently opened while pulling himself in. He'd need to hang on until she was sitting again.

Maria and Jim took the elevator up and continued talking until he got off a floor lower than Maria's new office at the top floor of the building. She got off the elevator and was met by her new assistant, Irene. "Good morning Mrs. Johnson. Do you need any coffee?" She asked. "No. Where's Bob?" Maria asked. "He had to head back to his office unexpectedly. Some kind of emergency situation. He said he'd call you tomorrow and would make himself available as needed through the next week or so." She explained.

Just great. Maria had no clue what she should be doing. However, she was smart enough not to show it. "OK. Get me Ms. Myers' address." Maria requested. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson." Replied the assistant. "Maria! Just sit the fuck down already!" Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs. He had hoped she heard him, but he was too small and covered by her skirt. At least she wasn't power walking like she had been on her way in. She was just sort of standing maybe shifting slightly as she chat with her coworker.

As if on queue she walked to her desk and sat down. Tommy felt as if he were falling and then he hit the ground hard. He was immediately pinned by Maria's huge labia as she leaned forward to access her computer. It felt like his back was going to break and worse he couldn't breath.

As she leaned forward her fleshly labial mounds pressed him hard into the chair. His arms and head were within her panties, but the rest of him remained on the outside. His face was pressed flat against the inside of her silk panties. He could feel the hem of her underwear under his arms as well as thick strands of pubic hair brushing the back of his neck and shoulder blades. His legs remained free and he was kicking them violently, but Maria was none the wiser.

She leaned forward as she typed up a quick email to Bob Ferris. She was oblivious to the plight of her puny husband pinned by her pussy. She simply couldn't feel him. She hit send and then scanned the rest of her emails. Nothing important. She took the last gulp of her coffee she had bought not realizing she had finished most of it on the way in. She started to get up to get some more, but then remembered she had a secretary for that now.

She leaned forward reaching for her phone and pressed the comm button. "Irene." She called. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson." Came the reply. "Can you get some fresh coffee?" She asked. "Certainly. Do you take cream or sugar?" She asked. "No. Just plain." Maria answered. "By the way, I emailed you the address you requested. Anything else besides the coffee?" Irene asked. "No, thank you." Maria said and then leaned back relishing where she was for a moment. She looked around the room; at her massive desk, and her full wall of windows with fantastic views on the other sides.

Just when Tommy thought it couldn't get any worse it did. The pressure increased tremendously and his face was forced deeper into the silk covered seat cushion. Her labia compressed and rolled over more of his back as it crushed him. He was about to black out and then the pressure relented immediately and fully.

He gasped for air and slowly pushed himself out of her underwear and got to his knees getting full breathes as quickly as he could. He could see the silhouette of her huge inner thigh directly in front of him maybe two body lengths away. It rose up about twenty and some odd feet. He leaned back and felt its smooth twin touch his back.

He knew he didn't have long before she got up again. He needed to come up with a plan. She would expect he'd be in her underwear where she put him. She might even pull him out at some point. So, going back in was a viable option, but he needed to be higher up to be safe. He looked around the darkened environment beneath his wife's skirt. He was hoping for another option.

Her legs extended out exiting the skirt and knee-bent to the floor. A climb down was probably impossible, but assuming success then what? How would he hope to get Maria's attention from the floor? He knew from experience that it was hard enough when she expected him to be on the ground. Trying now was a good way to get squished. At his size his remains would be unrecognizable if Maria, or anyone, stepped on him.

Another option was to get to the outside of her skirt and climb upward to her chest or face or with some luck he could get her attention from her lap. However, all she would have to do was stand up and he'd probably fall to his death. Unfortunately, the best option was remaining in her underwear, but he needed to climb up and enter from the top.

He started climbing once more again using the hem of her underwear as a handhold. He was about half way up when she stood again and he slipped right off and fell. He felt the inside of her skirt rushing passed his back as he clutched for anything to suspend his fall. He got hold of a stitch line and he began slowing, but the end of the skirt was fast approaching, too fast. Beyond that the floor.

Maria finished her moment of appreciation at how far she had come and stood to leave to find Sydney. She turned and walked out from behind her desk. Her chair spinning slightly and rolling back as she did so. Sydney was at her condo and Maria was going to drop in. She started walking across her large office to her door.

Tommy had almost suspended his fall with his burning hands when something pushed inward from the outside and knocked him loose. This was is it he figured as he fell. He was done, but he landed much sooner than he expected with a soft thud and bounced once. He heard a whooshing sound and a moment later was bathed in light. He saw Maria's skirt pulling across the chair arm as she walked around her desk. He was in her chair!

She continued on without knowing he had dropped out. He regarded her enormity as she walked around her desk and out of the room. Of course she wouldn't know he dropped out. He was so small in comparison. He looked around. The chair had turned slightly. It might afford him a chance to get her attention when she returned. It was better than trying to climb down to the floor. If it didn't work he could get sat on, but it was a chance he was willing to take.

Maria wasn't sure about this, but she remembered that her father once taught her that there was no more loyal ally than a converted enemy. He was a colonel in the army. Maybe that's why she had married a military man herself. She hoped he was right. On the way out she stopped at her secretary's desk "Irene. I'm going to be out of the office for the rest of the morning. I'll be back this afternoon." She informed her. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson. Oh, and here's your coffee." Irene replied.

...

Maria followed someone into Sydney's building and then found her way to her apartment. She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath readying herself before knocking. About twenty seconds after she knocked Sydney opened the door in her underwear and a tank top and looked up at her. "What the fuck do you want? Come here to gloat?" She asked.

It was obvious she had slept in, but she looked very pretty even with no makeup. She had a nice figure even if she was petite. Her blonde hair was back in a pony tail and her bright blue eyes studied Maria trying to ascertain her intentions.

Maria was being flashed by Sydney's large brown nipples denting and bleeding through her white shirt atop small symmetrical circular shapes, but no cleavage to accompany her A-cups. "No, I came here to offer you a job." Maria answered. "I don't want my job anymore." Sydney shot back leaning against the door frame. Her pretty face showing signs of annoyance.

She was downright diminutive standing there barefoot when compared to statuesque Maria who was in her heels. However, despite her smallness there was a fierceness about her that made Maria a little nervous. "I'm offering you Jim's job." Maria said getting to the point. Sydney's face went from annoyed to perplexed and then curious in a cycle of about five seconds.

"Come in." She responded turning abruptly. She walked back into her apartment leaving the door open. Maria followed her in and closed the door as she entered. She was treated with a view of Sydney's ass as she walked into her kitchen in her skimpy underwear which covered only a little of each butt cheek. Sydney went straight to the fridge and got some orange juice and champagne. She retrieved two glasses from the cabinet and poured two mimosas.

She slid one glass to Maria's side of the island and picked hers up and took a sip. Maria did the same. "Why?" Asked Sydney taking another sip and studying Maria. "You are the smartest person I've ever met and I want you to stay with us." Maria said. "If I'm so smart then how did you get partner instead of me?" She asked addressing the crux of their conflict.

"They weren't looking for just brains." Maria said. "That's the understatement of the year." Sydney responded taking another sip. "It wasn't looks either." Maria responded with annoyance creeping into her voice. "Besides, you shouldn't sell yourself short in that department. You are a beautiful woman." Maria said.

"Jeez. You must think I'm some sad little mouse girl. I know I'm pretty." Sydney said. "I just don't have the gravitas in certain areas to compete with the likes of you." She added staring at Maria's enormous bust before taking a long sip of her drink.

"Would you stop it. You want to know what it really was?" Maria asked pointedly. "You were a bitch...to everyone." She answered her own question. "Guilty as charged." Sydney said and then she finished her drink. "Jim has to play too much politics and I'm probably not going to stop being a bitch, so..." Sydney said about to reject the offer, but Maria interrupted.

"I'm just bringing you back in Jim's position so I can quickly get you a salary commensurate with your ability. You aren't going to be doing Jim's job. You'll be our go to trial attorney. Just know that if you accept the offer I'm not going to have anymore sniping about me. If you have some disagreement come to me directly and we'll work it out." Maria stated.

Sydney paused for a moment. "What's Jim get paid?" She asked. "Two fifty." Maria answered. "I've got two offers in hand for two hundred already." Sydney said. "The last I checked 250 was more than 200." Maria answered. "How much do you get paid?" Sydney asked. Maria just smiled, "More than two fifty." She answered. "Do you want the job or not?" Maria pressed.

"I'll come back in Jim's position, but I don't want to start until he retires and I want you to pay me starting now." Sydney said. "That's almost a month away." Maria said. "I know." Sydney replied. "You only get your current job's salary until you come back and you have to pay it all back if you go somewhere else." Maria countered. "Fine." Sydney replied.

Maria smiled and finished her mimosa. "Want another one?" Sydney asked. "Nope. Some of us have to work today." Maria said. "Awww, that must suck." Sydney said smiling as she poured herself another. Maria found her own way out.

...

Maria had been gone about an hour when Tommy heard the door open and then heard the tell-tell sound of her heeled shoes clicking and clacking across the floor. Sure enough she appeared on the horizon above him in all her hugeness. Her massive blouse covered bust bouncing with each step she took. Tommy jumped up and down and waved his arms and yelled up trying to get his wife's attention, but to no avail.

She sat a box down on her desk and turned the chair. Tommy saw Maria push down her skirt and he immediately ran for his life. Fortunately, he was already near the rear of the cushion. He heard a whoosh and flew forward from the air compression sliding on the leather chair cushion. He quickly got to his feet and heard loud structure groaning from below as his giant wife settled into her seat. He turned and was dwarfed by a cloth wall that was Maria's butt.

He heard some typing from the computer keyboard. She was working. He couldn't believe she still hadn't noticed that he was no longer trapped in her underwear. He was unsure of which stung worse; the fact she couldn't tell from feel that he was not there or that she hadn't checked on him. In any event, he needed to get her attention if he was going to get out of this mess. That's when he saw a single rope-like thread hanging down from her vest.

He followed it up to her vest and then looked up the tall cliff-like face of her back. It was doable. The vest itself was a bit loose and was wrinkled in many places with perfect hand and foot holds for a man his size. He winced as she leaned back against the seat. He'd be dead had he climbed up her vest to her middle back or above. How could he do it without getting crushed against the chair back?

He then realized that it was enough just to get to her vest. He could work his way to her side and then to the chair arm and then her sleeve. From there he ought to be able to get her attention or at least get on the desk he figured. It was the best plan he had so he jumped up and began to climb.

He quickly made it to the vest and the wrinkles were working as great holds until he realized that they could disappear any time whenever Maria moved. He had almost fallen twice before he made it to the chair arm. He went as fast as he could in order to avoid being on her if she stood up. He felt some relief when he dropped to the arm of the chair.

This relief was quickly forgotten when his wife's arm dropped to the arm of the chair and nearly pushed him off. He acted quickly and hopped up onto her vest sleeve that had folded over onto itself. He sprinted toward her hand and nearly made it before she lifted her arm again, but he grabbed a hold of the end of the sleeve and rode it like an elevator up to her desk. His legs were hanging free and he dare not look down.

That almost got him crushed under her wrist as she rested her hands on the keyboard and started typing. Tommy felt like a whack-a-mole as Maria's giant fingers capped with nails that looked to be half his length hammered down around him and nearly on him a couple times in rapid succession. He quickly deduced the safest place to be and ran for the 'Z' key.

When he got there he collected himself for a moment. He looked up at her innocently typing away and unaware of the peril her fingers put him in. She took a breath and her chest briefly stole his attention. Even clothed in layers the massive presence of her tits were unavoidable. They hung there so big; shaming him at his smallness in comparison. Her vest was unbuttoned and so they just sort of asserted themselves pushing the outer garment aside.

The huge zeppelin-like swells dominated his view each pressing outward and imparting flawless form onto the gold blouse, but as big as they were they were just a small part of the woman he was married to. This mountain of femininity was oblivious of him. His near death experience hanging from her panties, his struggles beneath her skirt, his epic climb up her vest weren't even noticeable. He was too small and insignificant to attract her attention in those predicaments, but this was the perfect place to spark recognition.

He started jumping up and down on the 'Z' key repeatedly. He was happy to discover that he still was substantial enough to toggle the computer key. Maria quickly noticed the typos. "What the?" She said to herself and then stopped and looked down at the keyboard. "Tommy? How did...wait, have you shrunk?" She asked scooting her chair back. She rested her elbows on her knees and slowly leaned in for an up close look.

Maria was confounded upon seeing him standing on her keyboard, the 'Z' key to be precise. "Yes! I'm getting smaller! We have to get to the clinic!" Tommy yelled as his massive Maria leaned in close and examined him. Her face was enormous. Just her nose was the size of a horse. Her lips and mouth were both much wider than before. A nervous energy permeated him now that he had been inside of his wife's mouth. Had he been this size last night she would have swallowed him whole when he slipped back against her throat.

In the background below her chin he could see down her top. He watched the soft swells squeeze together and form a line of cleavage that was so big he doubted he was large enough to visit safely anymore. He could fall clean through or be squished flat between those enormous tits. His eyes followed as the cleavage line danced and swayed as the mounds of flesh creating it jostled against one another for dominance like two titans in a sumo wrestling match.

Tommy's trance was broken when Maria rose up again and retrieved something from her drawer and simultaneously plucked him up and off her computer. He nearly fell as she dropped him onto her desk. He looked around and noticed a large plastic bowl as big as a building with a giant fork hanging off the edge as well as a clear plastic drink cup the size of a tower filled with water. She was taking a working lunch it looked like.

He felt something land behind him and he turned around. It was a giant ruler. "Stand-up straight." she commanded. Tommy turned back around and he was immediately pressed flat against the ruler by her giant finger. It felt like he'd been thrown against the wall by some large bouncer or police man. Her finger pad covered his entire chest with ease.

"Just above an inch. You've definitely shrunk." She said aloud putting the ruler back into her drawer. "No shit! We have to go to the clinic!" He yelled again. Maria picked up her purse and retrieved her cell and made a call. "Hi Shelly, its Maria. Well no, not really. Tommy has gotten smaller since the last treatment. Oh, by about half. That's right he's just a hair over an inch now. Ok, we'll see you then. Bye." She said.

Tommy figured they'd be heading to the clinic at any moment, but Maria just turned and started typing again. "Look at all these Z's" She said chucking as she removed them. "Shouldn't we be going?" Tommy asked as Maria continued typing. "Maria!" Tommy yelled up through funneled hands as loud as he could.

"Yes." She said still typing. It was clear the screen had most of her attention. "Aren't we going to the clinic?" He asked. "You are going to have to speak up if you expect this conversation to work." Maria said. "Are we going to the clinic!" He repeated through funneled hands. "No. They said just monitor your shrinkage and come in as normally scheduled." She explained.

"That's it! You're just going to let me shrink!" He yelled. "Sent." Maria said to herself and then locked her computer and turned around to finish her lunch. "Maria!" Tommy yelled. "I heard you, but what do you expect me to say? I called the clinic and that's what they told me." She said. "Well we should drive up there and demand to know what's going on!" Tommy yelled. "Well, we're not." She said.

He couldn't believe it. "Well, why not!" He yelled. "I told you why. Besides I've still got a ton of shit to do today." She answered taking a bite of her salad and removing her fork. "Maria this is serious!" He ranted. She just ignored him and changed the subject."You've got to be hungry after all that exercise you got climbing up onto my keyboard." She said. If she only knew. "I could eat." Tommy agreed reluctantly and rubbing his belly for emphasis.

He saw her smiling mischievously as she swallowed her bite of salad just before he was swept off his feet. He fell backwards and landed on something cool and hard that scoped him upward rapidly. By the time he realized it was Maria's fork he was already being deposited in her bowl of salad! He landed softly on some lettuce and carrot straws.

He was about to complain, but was flipped over as the lettuce beneath him was hoisted upward by the utensil that just deposited him in the bowl. He fell and then rolled a few times. He felt the oily Italian dressing coating his naked body. He eventually stopped and got to his knees.

He wiped the dressing from his face and looked around. He was kneeling, but was still waist deep in lettuce, carrots, spinach, crouton, cubed ham, egg, and etc. He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him with a gleam of amusement in her eyes. Her fork still held a bundle of salad much larger than he was. "Just help yourself. I'll eat around you." She said and then opened her giant mouth and inserted the fork and removed it clean.

Tommy watched in awe as her jaws began moving and a few moments later he saw her neck bulge only slightly as the entire fork load of food fell down her throat. "Here's a nice bit of ham." Maria said as she used the giant utensil to push a portion of her salad with a cube of ham the size of a gallon of milk over to Tommy.

He steadied himself as the salad swelled up around him up to his armpits from his waist. He was hungry and wanted to eat, but this was just stupid. Why couldn't she have just given him a cube of ham and a crouton? He struggled, but managed to get up on top of the avalanche of vegetables Maria had nearly buried him in.

He picked up the ham and began tearing bites off of it. He was about to take another bite when something like a heavy rope hit his arms and knocked them cube of meat from his hands. It was a stringed carrot. He looked up and saw Maria leaning directly over him and shoveling another load of salad into her mouth. It must have fallen. It was about five feet long he figured as he removed his arms from beneath it and retrieved his meal again.

He had eaten less than a fourth of the cube of ham and he started slowing down. Maria had slowed considerably as well. Tommy looked around and there was still a mountain of salad left. She had went back to work and was typing away again. He couldn't see the keyboard from his position, but he could hear the keys clicking. He could see her face and shoulders at a side profile. Her attention was on the computer screen.

Tommy looked around. He was not getting out of this bowl without help. He was also thirsty. "Maria!" He yelled through funneled hands. She just kept typing away. He looked around again and saw his way out. Her fork was resting on the top of the salad. All he had to do was climb up that pile of salad and then shimmy up the fork handle and then drop out.

After a few false starts he made his way to the top of the heap of salad and onto the fork. He then quickly ascended the handle and stopped when he made it to the ring of the bowl. It was long way down; at least twenty feet it seemed. Tommy figured he could hang from the bowl and cut the drop to maybe eleven or twelve feet.

He climbed over the edge and hung and then dropped. He was still slippery from the oily dressing coating his body and so he slipped and fell to his ass when he hit the desk. No worse for wear he got to his feet and marched over to Maria's wrist and he banged on it. She just kept typing so he kicked it. She stopped and looked down.

She saw Tommy standing next to her wrist and followed tiny oily foot prints leading from the bowl with her eyes. "If you wanted out all you had to do was ask. Look at the mess you've made." She said as she pulled a Kleenex from a box on her desk. "You're the one that put me in there." He said. "I know I didn't want you eating off the desk and making a mess." She answered as she wiped his footprints up in one swipe.

"Besides, I'm thirsty." He said. She scooted back and leaned in to get a closer look. The oily dressing made his little muscles seem to glisten and pop a bit more. Even at an inch tall he still was sexy she decided. "Sorry, I forgot all about a drink." She said. Tommy should have saw it coming, but honestly life doesn't prepare you for the situations he could now find himself in.

That's why when Maria had plucked him up he was shocked as he landed with a splash in her drink. He went under and popped up immediately treading. Fortunately, the water she had was not ice water. He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him and smiling. "Best get your fill. I'm not sure when you'll get another chance." She said and then she softly swirled her glass.

Tommy got over his shock and started taking in gulps of the refreshing liquid as Maria watched from above. As he quenched his thirst he could see Maria's fingerprints magnified by the curvature of the plastic as she held him and the giant reservoir he was swimming in and drinking from with just one hand. When he finished he held a thumbs up so his wife would know to retrieve him.

He about shit himself when she lifted the glass and started drinking. He started swimming away, but the current was too strong and she gulped him right into her mouth. Tommy held a foot on a lip for a fleeting moment before he slipped and was pulled in. He felt her giant front tooth scrape his shoulder. He then felt himself land on something and the water drained from around him. He was on her tongue and it was bigger than last time he was here.

Maria swallowed emptying her mouth of liquid. She held her husband on her tongue. It was intoxicating, the level of control she had over him now. He was the toughest man she had ever known and now she could swallow him if she wanted and there was nothing he could do about it. Her body could absorb him easier than one of the eight larger sushi rolls she had eaten the other day with Sasha, but that's not why she had drank him in to her mouth.

She had a purpose and it was more playful and less dreadful than eating him. She had always had a precise tongue. She was one of those girls that could tie a cherry stem into a knot inside her mouth. She pressed Tommy against the roof of her mouth and positioned him. She then proceeded to pleasure him. For Tommy's part he didn't now what to think. That is until the tongue pinned and spun him and went to work on his groin.

It didn't take long. Maria's skill combined with Tommy's need for release saw to that. After a few flicks his dick was hard. He went to grab it and Maria's tongue pinned him again and proceeded to bring him to climax without his assistance. She felt him blow and tasted it small as it was. She sucked him clean and then lowered her mouth to her desk and deposited him on it with her tongue.

Tommy stepped off onto the desk. He turned and looked at his wife and saw a large smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Well?" She asked. He smiled forgetting all his earlier complaints. "OK. Best blow job ever. I'm a little wet, but so worth it." He said, but no sooner than he finished saying it Maria's lips pursed and she gently blew him dry. "There." She said upon finishing and sitting up.

Maria's desk phone started to ring indicating the intimate moment they were sharing together was coming to an end. She glanced over at it and it was her secretary. "Well, I need to get back to work so, I can put you in my purse, back in my panties, or my bra." She said. Tommy's eyes dropped to her gigantic breasts. Maria smiled and without another word plucked him up gently between her fingers. She carefully slid her hand into her bra and tucked him down near the end of her tit just above her nipple. She then buttoned her vest and answered her phone.

Tommy was pressed flat into the soft tit flesh beneath him once Maria removed her fingers. He tried pushing himself up, but he only succeeded in denting the pliant tit flesh beneath his hands. He turned his head to the side so it was easier to breath. He heard his wife's voice from time to time. On several occasions he felt a jolt as Maria's bust shook when she sat or if she turned abruptly or stepped particularly lively, but outside of this it was quiet and warm so he took a nap.

...

Maria finished work and came home, but not before picking up some Chinese take-out for dinner. She closed the door behind her and dropped her purse on the couch on the way to the kitchen. She sat her food down on the counter and then went to the restroom connected to their bedroom, did her business, and washed her hands. She took off her vest and sat it on their bed on the way out.

All the while she could feel her chest swaying and wobbling like it always did, but not her tiny husband held tightly against her huge left breast. She knew he was there. She had placed him there herself, but he was too small to register any sensation against her abundant breast flesh. She stopped in front of a mirror in the hall to see if she could detect his presence there on the outside of her blouse.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples shining through. They certainly made their presence known which is why she usually wore vests. She stepped forward and now her nipples were nearly touching the mirror. Her eyes focused on her left breast above her nipple indentation. Upon close examination she could see a slightly raised bump right where the end of her tit started sloping up.

She had needlessly been worried about someone noticing him. Even if someone had noticed the small bump they would not have assigned the source to a small man in her bra. In any event her large nipples commanded much more attention on the garment than he did. She wondered if he had shrank anymore. If he had then her nipples were probably bigger than he was now.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her food, a plate, and some utensils before she sat down at the table. Her massive breasts flopped to rest on the table in front of her. She reached into her shirt and slid her hand in her bra down the smooth slope of her left breast until she felt the little bump that was Tommy and grasped it with three fingers.

He awoke as he felt these waves hit him like he was on some huge water bed getting sloshed about. The next thing he knew he was bear-hugged and being pulled rapidly to some unknown destination. When he finally was bathed in the light of the kitchen he could see the fingerprints on the giant fingers that held him. He was flying through the air, but before he could get his bearings he was sat on the ground or in this case his kitchen table.

It was very sunny from an open window. He was standing in the shadow of this building sized carton of Chinese take-out. Yet, even that large structure was dwarfed by these twin golden orbs which may as well been hills they were so big. A giant hand descended and wrapped around the building sized container of foot and lifted it up resting it on the hills. Tommy watched as another giant hand shoveled rice, vegetables, and strips of meat as big as he was into his wife's cavernous mouth.

She sat him on the table and then picked up the Chinese takeout and began eating and in less than fifteen minutes had finished the container. She sat it down and noticed Tommy was no where to be found. She started to panic, but then realized there was only one place he could be. "OK, you can step away from the titties." Maria commanded.

When Tommy heard Maria he was beneath the end of her right breast in awe of its size and the fact that just its tip was so big and it curved out high above him larger than cliff faces he had rappelled from. He walked out away as she had commanded. It took him several paces to come into view of her face. When she saw him she asked, "Are you trying to squashed?" Tommy just shrugged.

He was so small now. Her breasts were literally hills to him. He could climb them. They were so big in comparison that if he fell off one he'd likely be dead. They were the same titties she had since puberty, but if she dropped one of them on him or squeezed them together while he was in between she'd crush him flat. She held her thumb up to him. "I'd guess you're around three quarters of an inch now." She estimated.

It was not hard to fathom, but just hard to admit that he was less to her now than he once was. She was so much more. Small things to her were very profound to him. He felt tremors now when she walked he had told her. A flick from just a single finger and she could launch him across the table and when he landed he'd be dead. Yet, all the power he could muster could no longer even dent her soft skin.

She had been thinking about all of this. Their relationship had changed. She needed to acknowledge it somehow. Maybe Tommy had some thoughts too. Now was as good a time as any she decided, but she still didn't really know if she could articulate the state of their relationship. There was no denying he was no longer than man she married.

He was her husband, but he was many times less substantial than even the meal she just ate. He was now small enough to be food for her food's food and he was getting even smaller. There was deep evolutionary programming at play here assigning value and worth to things and he was near negligible now in those types of calculations.

She had all these feelings swirling: nostalgia, love, habit, loyalty, obligation, desires, lust, power. She started talking. "When you first shrunk I thought the whole role reversal thing was sexy. It was cute when you tried to wrestle me that first night. You totally thought you were going to win and I was only using like half my strength." Maria recollected laughing. "I totally could have won, but I didn't want to hurt you." Tommy protested. "Sure you could." She responded rolling her eyes.

"Never mind that I had what, seventy pounds on you and a foot of reach. Its not like it matters anymore. I think we can both agree that I can kick your ass now, right?" Maria said laughing softly at the thought of her sub-inch tall husband trying to fight her now. Tommy just crossed his arms. "Is there some point here?" He asked.

She went on, ignoring him. "So, then you shrank more and you were no longer just a normal short person. You were like a midget and that had its upsides, I guess. You were easy to toss around in bed and you got child discounts everywhere. You could also face plant in my pussy standing up, but you then you got your giant case of little man syndrome."

"I did not." Tommy said. "Whatever, everything I did you turned into a slight of some kind. You would embarrass yourself trying to prove you were still big and strong and me doing it." She said. "Oh, it was never that bad." He defended. "That day rock climbing. The day at the mall. The mess with the wine bottle." Maria rattled off three of his less than finer moments.

"Its a blessing that I went on that business trip when I did. Your little feet were dancing on my last nerve. You're lucky I never bent you over my knee and spanked your little ass." Maria said laughing, but only half joking. "Well, you haven't been all peaches and cream either, especially after you you got back from the trip." Tommy said. "Oh really?" Maria said listening intently resting her chin in her palms and her elbows on the table flanking her husband.

"Well, you just do with me as you please like I'm some, some thing for you to play with. You don't even ask. That day you took me naked to the clinic and then to work with you. You stuffed me in your purse or cleavage whenever it suited you. You left me stranded on the dining room and bed side table. You used me like a dildo. You did god knows what with Bill! You put me in a hamster ball! You made a puppet out of me!" Tommy was yelling as he rattled off the last from his long list of grievances. He was breathing hard and red faced.

Maria frowned. This wasn't going the way she'd hoped it would at all. He immediately got defensive like he always did. Now this was turning into an argument. He wasn't hearing her. She was explaining a process that lead to now and he was taking it as an insult. It wasn't an insult to call an inch tall man little. It was fact. Also, it wasn't as if she hadn't processed what he had said. She had. She listened and honestly agreed that most things had happened like he said they did, but the thing is she didn't feel bad about it.

She knew at an intellectual level she should empathize more and not have done some of those things, but it wasn't how she felt. He was little, really little now. He needed her more than she needed him so things were going to be her way. It was only natural. What was he going to do: leave? She had warned him already that he would have to defer to her judgment and wishes as he got smaller. He was a lot smaller since they had that conversation. Maybe this was the crux of it. He was dependent on her now and neither he nor her liked that; at all. Yet, there was no denying the FACT that he was.

When she responded to him her tone turned motherly, but less nurturing and more like annoyed condescension. "Now Tommy, we already had this conversation once. When I decide something then that's that." She stated. "Maria, that conversation was about carrying me in your purse or leaving me at home when you went out. It was not about trapping me in your panties or cleavage or turning me into a fucking puppet!" He angrily retorted.

"Excuse me for assuming you still wanted to have a sex life. I'm doing my best. I have to get creative given your...well your dwindling physique." Maria replied as she got out of her seat and stood tall above him. When she stood above him she could almost sense his position weaken. She rested a hand on a hip and let her other arm dangle in a half power stance that projected equal parts dominance and indifference.

Tommy swallowed as she rose up to her full height. She seemed to go on forever, but he was not about to be intimidated by her no matter how much bigger she was. He had an opening to say his piece and he was going to say it. "I do want to have a sex life, but not as some toy or dildo. I'm a grown man, your husband. I want a normal sex life." He demanded.

No sooner than the words left his mouth Maria let out a chuckle. "Normal? You of all people can't use that argument. You want a normal sex life? Alright, lets fuck." She said as she leaned over and slapped her giant hands on the table to the sides of him. The jolt and her sudden movement wobbled her massive blouse covered breasts hanging hundreds of feet above him and it also put him on his ass. "You can't unlatch a small chain on your wrist how could you remove my skirt and panties or unclasp my bra strap? Even if I did it for you then what would you do?" She asked.

Tommy looked up at Maria's massive bust as he slowly got to his feet. Her titties were each measured in thousands of tons to him. Removing her bra would be like trying to unclasp a suspension cable from the Golden Gate bridge; impossible. She used to enjoy his boob play he recalled. He'd jiggle and knead her huge breasts with his strong hands. Sometimes he'd slide his dick in between their massive softness and she'd tit fuck him. Now, she was mocking him with them. If she were to tit fuck him now they both knew what would happen.

She really hadn't known what she was trying to tell him until a single delicious thought popped into her mind making it crystal clear. She smiled. "Maybe I'll call Bill to come over and unclasp it for me. What do you think?" She asked. "You can't!" Tommy blurted. "Really? Who's going stop me?" She asked softly. Tommy just fumed silently regarding her as big as a mountain on his horizon. Certainly not him.

Maria's pause made her point stronger. "I could have fucked him already you know. All I had to do was let him, but I didn't." She said. Tommy stood speechless at the candor he was being confronted with. "Maybe you'll consider that the next time your sitting in your little box counting up the ways I'm terrible to you." She said.

Standing like she was she couldn't see his face or read his features. It was like she was shrinking him with each word she uttered. He was helpless before her enormity and utterly at her mercy. So much that she was starting to feel sorry for him even as she put him in his place. "You're right, I'm little and you're big and you can do anything you want. However, I don't owe you for not fucking another man. That's sort of just expected in a monogamous relationship." Tommy shot back.

Maria had went too far and felt bad now. Not necessarily at what she had done before or even considered doing physically, but what she had just said. She shouldn't have compared him to Bill or openly threatened an affair. It was cruel, but the part that scared her the most was that doing it had aroused her immensely. Even now her nipples were stiff and hard and her loins were damp. Some deep part of her got off on this. It felt good and that's ultimately what jolted her into feeling guilty.

Was she a monster? She recycled. She gave to charity. She was genuinely nice to people. Yet, clearly something about her interaction with Tommy brought this out in her. She wasn't sure if it was the cuckold aspect or the raw domination of her macho husband, but she knew, at least on an intellectual level, it was wrong. Even if she did end up fucking Bill or someone else she shouldn't rub his face in it. He was right. She was big and he was little and she could do anything she wanted and he was powerless to stop her. She could at least be classy about it and keep it hidden.

She sighed aloud. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that stuff about letting Bill come over, I didn't mean it." She said. Tommy was shocked speechless by the apology. It was like she sensed she had crossed some line of decency and needed to reel it in.

"Thank you." He responded. He looked up and saw his wife's nose and eyes just above the massive swells in her blouse. Her face had softened. Her breasts were so big he could easily detect their individual shapely roundness projecting onto her blouse; even through the heavy garments that tried to contain them.

"I do want us to work, but I don't know how. If you have any ideas do share. You mentioned you wanted a normal sex life. I'm not trying to be a bitch when I ask this, but what the hell does that look like?" Maria asked rocking forward slightly over him lording her huge tits above him. They made her point perfectly. She knew he still desired them, but they were simply overwhelming to him now.

It was a good question. Tommy had been so fixated on what she was doing that displeased him, he hadn't spent much time considering what he wanted from her. After some awkward silence Maria spoke again. "Well, be thinking about it and tonight we'll do it your way." She said pushing back from the table.

She then walked into another room. Tommy turned and walked over to the Chinese takeout container. It had fallen on its side and its opening was facing him like some vast cave. Some rice and vegetables still clung to the roof glued there by the congealing sauce. He stepped near the entrance and grabbed a grain of rice. He was in awe that this cave was full just fifteen minutes ago and the entire contents now rested in Maria's even larger stomach.

He felt some shaking and saw the container wobbling. Sure enough when he turned he saw Maria walking back into the kitchen. She had the hamster ball in hand. Tommy tensed as her other hand descended and retrieved him. She lifted both up to her face. "Maria, don't put me in the hamster ball! Just let me walk around like I used to." He pleaded with her. She looked to be giving it some thought. Maybe she was really trying to turn over a new leaf. She then shook her head no.

"This is a safety issue and it has nothing to do with what you or I want." She said. "Its degrading." He responded. "I'd rather bruise your ego than find a little red stain on my foot that used to be you." She said as she dropped him into the transparent bowl. "I'll be careful. I can stay out of the way." He said. She just twisted the top on anyway completing the sphere, sat him on the floor, and walked away.

...

Maria had left Tommy in the hamster ball for hours. She had even left for an hour or two and went who knows where. When she got home she had immediately taken a shower. The gym Tommy suspected. He was half asleep when he felt himself rocking and awoke as it intensified. The shaking came from Maria's foot falls. She was walking towards him and she was completely naked.

When she got to where he was she crouched down sitting on the balls of her feet. Her hairy vagina loomed above him and much higher up her humongous breasts squashed together as she rested her elbows on her knees and peered over them at him. "I hope you've got some ideas. I'm ready to make good on that promise." She said and then she retrieved the hamster ball and stood up and walked into their bedroom.

...

About ten minutes later and Tommy was standing on top of a stack of two pillows. "Are you sure about this?" Maria asked. She was on her knees straddling the stack of pillows on their bed. "Yes. Just sit down in front of me and I'll do the rest." He responded.

He had explained to her that when she first got back from her trip and she was on top of him and gently rode him that it was rough, but exciting and he nearly climaxed before she just grabbed him and pushed him into her pussy. He was a lot smaller now. She had no confidence that this would accomplish anything for either of them, but she had to let him try and fail before she started doing things her way again she decided. At least it would giver her the necessary mental justification her conscious seemed to require.

She slowly sat down. Tommy watched in anticipation as this mountainous naked woman, his Maria, sat down in front of him. He had her do this to make her pussy accessible to him. She might be huge, but she was still attractive and he wanted her. However, as soon has her weight hit the tower of pillows he had her construct his plan started to fall apart.

He had planned to just walk up to her womanhood and fuck it, but her weight was so great his ground became almost vertical and he immediately slid down the pillow under her hairy pussy lips. Maria watched from above as Tommy practically lunged at her. She lost track of him in the midst of her bush and she couldn't feel him either. He had told her let him do the rest. The rest of what?

She waited for a while. She imagined him down there trying to hump a pussy many times larger than he was and becoming angry that it wasn't working. What did he expect? Perhaps she should start faking it. It wouldn't be the first time and it might make him feel better about himself. She began to moan a little and then gently started rolling her hips and thrusting with as much delicacy as she could. She was grinding even softer than that first day back from her trip that he had told her about.

Tommy had just started to pull, crawl, and shimmy back up the incline when he heard these moans from above. He had pushed against her labia with his leg to get some leverage it must be turning her on he figured. All of the sudden the pussy lips smashed him against the pillow pushing the breath from his lungs. When the pressure let up he slid back down to where he started.

He saw the giant hairy lips rolling toward him again. "Maria! St..." He yelled, but was smashed again anyway. He felt like he was going to pass out. They rolled off, but it was a brief reprieve. He saw them baring down on him again, but this time he was dead center and they spread slightly and so he wedged between them.

He felt himself lift up and then press down. Maria's pussy had him in its mouth and was mauling him. After he got over the humiliation he realized that her pussy crevice was all that protected him as she ground herself repeatedly into the pillow. He was safe from being pummeled by her enormous labia, but each thrust wedged him a little deeper and tighter between her giant lips.

After about ten minutes she finally stopped. "OK, Tommy are you done?" She asked. She then lifted up and he was no where to be found! "Shit." She cursed. "Tommy!?" She called out starting to panic. Her legs tensed and she rose up higher and then Tommy just fell from her pussy onto the pillow. "Shit, you scared me. Did you crawl inside?" She asked amazed that she hadn't felt him at all.

She then noticed he wasn't moving. "Tommy!?" She called down to him before she gently plucked him up. He was limp. She sat down on the bed and held him in the palm of her left hand. She very gently prodded him her right index finger. He regained consciousness as his wife shook him violently with her giant finger.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright." She said as she saw him sit up. "See what happens when I let you decide things." She scolded him. "I hope it was worth it at least." She said. In truth he never even got started before hings got out of hand, but he could never admit that to her. "I was just fucking with you; totally worth it." He lied. "You seemed to be having a good time too." He added trying to bolster his confidence.

Maria couldn't help, but smile at her deception. "Yeah, maybe we'll take turns though. One time you lead and the next time I do." She said. "As long as you don't turn me into a damn puppet." He said. "Hey, when its my turn I do what I want. I gave you control of my body so I get yours. Its only fair." She said feeling a little odd selling it like this when she could in fact just do what she wanted.

"Well can I at least sleep in the bed?" He asked. "OK, just remember the rules." She said as she lowered her hand to his side of the bed and gently tilted it dumping him out. She then leaned over and turned out the light.

An hour later and Tommy was up still. He was horny. He felt himself shake as Maria rolled over. He looked over she had turned away from him and the sheet lifted up revealing her naked butt so beautiful and right there. He knew the rules, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. So, he stood up and literally started jogging in the direction of her sublime, shapely ass.

As he got closer it loomed larger and larger. He remembered how he used to caress her smooth, soft, butt with his hands squeezing it, spreading it, slapping it. Now, well now he was considering climbing it. He stopped some way out assessing the situation. He could see a tuft of her pubic hair peeking out beneath her butt veiling a portion of her pussy. Trying to climb up her ass cheek was dangerous. If she rolled over he'd be crushed under that soft, sexy butt of hers.

He looked down the incredible length of her legs and saw that they were positioned in such a way that he could run along the left one like a ledge. The sheet even formed a sort of ramp at her feet. It was still dangerous. His dick stiffened, but less dangerous then climbing her butt he figured. At least if she turned over while he was on her leg there was less chance of getting squashed.

'Even if I did it for you then what would you do?' He remembered Maria's taunt. It was still a good point. What was he going to do when he got to his destination? What was his destination? He looked at the tuft of hair and veiled pussy peeking out beneath her ass. He wanted to press himself against it and slide his dick on it. He could've done that had she not interfered earlier. He could do it now while she was sleeping even if it was bigger than he was.

He took off at a jog down to the sheet ramp near her feet. He clamored quickly up onto her ankle. He knew he needed to be quick. He ran up her inseam towards her crotch. Her leg and then her inner thigh made the perfect ledge for a little man his size. He quickly reached his destination.

Her numerous dark hairs curled out randomly from two plump lips that were stacked one on the other forming a crease that extended to his left toward her butt and then to his right into darkness between her legs. The lips taken together were a little taller than he was despite being horizontally orientated. His dick was stiff. It was now or never.

He walked up pushing the dark, rope like, pubic hairs out of the way and poked the bottom lip with his stiff pecker. It bent up and slid against the soft warm skin. He lifted a leg and rested it on the inside of the bottom lip and partially laid himself in the crease. He started humping slowly at first, but then speed up until he found his rhythm and he blew.

He sighed lifting off his wife's pussy lip and standing back up. He saw his semen oozing slowly down the plump flesh of the giant labia. She hadn't woken up. It was good for his safety, but another dose of humility. He gave her the closest thing he could to a fuck and she didn't even notice. He figured it was best not to linger. So, he returned the way he came; down her inseam and to the sheet ramp. From there a two minute jog and he was back in his spot on the bed. Finally, satisfied sleep found him quickly tonight.