- Text Size +

Maria speed the whole way to work. She made it right at the fifteen minutes that she promised. It was going to be a rough day. She needed to go through some more contracts. She thought she had got them all, but one of her paralegals fucked up and missed a whole file cabinet.

When she got into her office she saw Sydney and her paralegal with stacks of paper spread about."What are you doing with my files?" Maria asked entering her office. "Saving our asses." Sydney said. "Hmmpf, I was going to fix it." Maria replied. "Well, I got this part. If you want to help then smooth this over with Bob; undo the top button on your blouse. We have a meeting with him in ten minutes." She shot back as she started gathering up documents. Maria rolled her eyes and looked at her paralegal who just shrugged awkwardly.

Sydney had a couple of stacks turned at different angles to separate them and bundled in her arms. She stopped in the doorway momentarily. "Are you coming or not?" She barked at Maria and then continued on. "Yes." Maria snapped back. "We'll talk later." Maria said coldly to her paralegal and then stormed out after her diminutive colleague. When she caught up to her Sydney was waiting at the elevator.

"There you are. I'm not joking about the button." Sydney said glancing at Maria's bust and then got on the lift. Maria sighed in contempt as she followed her on. "You are the rudest little woman I've ever met." Maria said. "Besides plunging cleavage is too obvious, it'll backfire and I'll look like a stupid bimbo." She said looking down at Sydney who was smiling back up at her. "Don't even think it." She said.

Maria realized that she was literally going into this meeting clueless. Sydney had all the information. "So, what did you find?" Maria asked hoping for a quick summary in the thirty seconds or so they had left before they exited the elevator. "I told you I got this part. I'll do the brainy lawyer stuff you do the bubbly bimbo part and we might just get out of this." Sydney said.

"Jeez, you small breasted women are more obsessed with tits than men are and think cleavage is the answer to everything. Let me help. Give me something more than just my boobs to walk in with. Despite what you may think I'm more than just a huge rack." Maria pleaded. "Sorry, letting you play lawyer got us into this in the first place." Sydney said. "Alright, fine." Maria huffed as she undid the button on her vest, but not the one on her blouse. "Better keep going." Sydney said snidely. Maria shook her head in disdain as the women exited the elevator together.

"Ladies? Whats this big crisis that I keep hearing about?" Bob asked as they entered his office. "Mr. Ferris, the crisis is under control. Maria, will give you the backstory and I'll give you an update on our status and how this is being cleaned up." Sydney said sitting down, but noticing Maria was not sitting with her. She had turned for a cup of water as they entered.

Maria had to hand it to her, the little bitch was good. She set it up so she had to claim and explain the failure and Sydney could explain and claim the victory. "Sounds good. Maria, your up." Bob said. Maria finished her water and turned and walked over to the desk. Bob's eyes followed Maria's bust the whole way. Her chest wobbled and swayed beautifully now that it was less constrained by the buttoned vest.

"Well, unfortunately, my paralegal missed a large set of files and so I missed them in the set of contracts that you got. I was going to have the paralegal re-check them as a lesson about why this matters, but Sydney is so proactive she already did the grunt work." Maria said settling in her seat and straightening her skirt before crossing her legs and leaning back.

Sydney had underestimated Maria. She was playing the politics well. She implanted the notion that she was above the work that Sydney was about to claim credit for. Maybe she had half a brain somewhere behind all that boobage. She turned to Bob and was about to begin when she noticed Bob's eyes divert to Maria and widen. Sydney glanced over at Maria and her eyes widened too. As she had settled back in her chair one of her gigantic blouse covered tits pushed the vest aside slightly and a damn near thumb-sized indentation protruded from her colleague's gold blouse.

Maria played oblivious perfectly and just looked over at Sydney. "You're up." She said which broke Bob's stare. "Yes, yes. Sydney?" Bob said forcing himself to maintain eye contact with her. "Yes, I've went through the files already and identified the potentially lucrative cases. I've already prepared motions which are here..." She said laying a stack of legal documents on his desk. "...and got us on the schedule in all but two courts; someone will need to travel to get those two cleared." She said.

"I think you'd be perfect for it Syd. I mean you've already done the leg work and know the cases best. You may as well drive this thing home." Maria suggested standing. "Quite right." Bob said standing as well. Sydney couldn't believe that she had been out maneuvered by the busty bimbo standing to her right. It was clear that Maria was using body language to aid her efforts. After all there was no way she could outsmart her. So, Sydney stood too, but the comparison with her buxom and statuesque colleague only subtracted from her intended message.

"Shouldn't Maria come too? I mean after all this was her project." Sydney suggested, but if felt more like a plea. "No. Maria can't go because, well...I may as well tell you all now rather than later. She's the newest national partner effective immediately. She has to learn how to run this place, because I head back to my office next week." He said walking around the desk.

Maria wanted to jump for joy, but she maintained her composure. However, Sydney was livid and immediately went into attack mode. "What? I've been victorious in trial three times as much as she has and she gets to be a fucking partner!?" Sydney exclaimed. Maria just calmly watched the meltdown with satisfaction. "So. She doesn't need to be in court now. That's what she's got you for." He replied. "What about Jim?" She asked. "Jim's going to retire in two months. We don't make interim partners." He explained.

He turned to Maria and shook her hand. "Congratulations." He said. "This is fucking bullshit!" Sydney blurted out and slapped one of the stacks of paper off the desk and started walking out. "Hey! If you want a job tomorrow you better pick these up!" Bob yelled. Sydney just flipped him off without breaking stride or looking back and stormed out. Maria knelt down and gathered up the files while Bob glanced down her top.

She stood up and replaced them. "Looks like you'll need to find a new trial lawyer." He said. "I can smooth it over. Can I give her a raise?" Maria asked. "I didn't think you two liked each other?" Bob asked looking confused. "We haven't gotten along in the past, but it doesn't change the fact that she is our best trial lawyer." Maria said. "Well, you can do whatever you want you're running this place now. I'd fire her, but if you think she's worth saving go right ahead." He said. "She's smart, but she's got an over-sized ego. Now that we aren't competitors anymore I can get her back after she calms down." Maria said.

Bob smiled. "That right there shows we made the right decision." He said. "You sure the bazookas didn't have anything to do with it?" Maria asked winking. "Nah, it was unanimous. You got our three octogenarian votes and even our two gay partner's votes too." He replied. Maria just laughed.

The rest of the work day went by quickly. Bob made the announcement and everyone was falling over themselves to congratulate her. She felt different already and she hadn't even taken charge yet. She reached out to Sydney via text message, but she hadn't got a response yet. She picked up her benefits folder before she left to go celebrate with Sasha.

...

Maria sat down at the sushi restaurant. "Hey girl. Congrats!" She heard Sasha greet her as she entered and quickly got her seat across from Maria in the small restaurant. "Hi. How are you?" Maria responded. "Good. I got ditched this coming weekend by John for a boys night out. So, I cut him off until next week." She said laughing at her retribution.

Maria chuckled too. "So, what? You're like the boss woman now or something?" Sasha asked. "I was shocked. I mean I'm not even the best lawyer there." Maria admitted. "So, give it back." Sasha said. "No trade backs." Maria said smiling. Sasha laughed. "So, I guess you got a raise then, huh?" Sasha pried. Maria just passed her compensation sheet over to her best friend. "Holy shit! Nine hundred thousand dollars a year!?" Sasha squealed.

"Jeez, what's that a check?" She asked. Maria hadn't thought about it in those terms. "Well, we get a check every two weeks so, just under thirty-five thousand dollars." Maria answered. "Sickening. Bitch, you make more than I do per year in one fucking pay check. You are so picking up this tab." Sasha said. Maria just laughed.

"So, how are you and Tom doing?" Sasha asked. Maria just sighed. Sasha's eyebrows went up. "What did he say this time?" She asked. "Nothing, its, well, he's just so small and helpless now. I have to do everything for him. So, he doesn't even have to say anything except ask where I've been and I immediately feel guilty about leaving him at home, but if I bring him someplace with me I feel guilty about keeping him in my purse. I feel bad either way." She explained.

Sasha frowned. "Maybe he can live with the government at the lab." She suggested. "He'd never go for it and I'd feel guilty about that too. The literature says this is the toughest part. When he is finally shrunk down to the correct size there are a lot of technological devices that will make him more independent, but he's too big for those right now." Maria explained.

"How small is he now?" Sasha asked. Maria held up her fingers and demonstrated Tommy's two inch height. Sasha gasped. "My goodness. Are you all...I mean can you and he?" Sasha couldn't help, but ask. The question was inappropriate, but no more so than the salary questions and she had known Maria so long she was the only person that could get a pass. Maria blushed a little, but was ready to discuss this topic with someone.

"Not in the way we have been. Our sex is so awkward and one sided now." Maria went on. "It used to just be spontaneous when he was normal size. He would ravage me and I'd wrap my legs around him and give it right back, but now I'm SO much bigger I just have my way with him. I mean he's so little I can literally do anything I want with him." She trailed off. "He's OK with that?" Sasha asked. "I don't know, but what choice does he have?" Maria answered as if in jest, but not really. "Good point." Sasha said laughing.

"I really didn't mean it like that. I meant its safer if I'm in control because I could kill him if I'm careless about where I sit, lay, and step; or even where my tits land." Maria explained. "He'd be squished flat if one of those things fell on top of him." Sasha agreed nodding to Maria's enormous chest as she finished the last bite of her salad. "It can' be all bad." Sasha said.

"It hasn't been. When I got back from my work trip he was more or less penis sized and so..." Maria said smiling and allowing Sasha to fill in the gap. Sasha's mouth dropped open. "I thought that's what you all would do. What's that like?" Sasha asked envious of her friend. Maria could detect the envy and reveled in it for a moment before answering.

"Looking back it was pretty erotic. The physical sensation is about what you'd get from a dildo, but then when I put him all the way in and thought about the fact I was inserting a full grown man, my husband, completely inside of me; god it was hot." Maria explained. Sasha was now blushing.

"Of course, nothing lasts in this process and now he's so little I can hardly feel him down there. Still, there's something surreal about laying back with your legs spread and watching the man you married crawl around on your pussy as if it were a mattress." Maria said philosophically. Then she laughed. "The last time that I dropped him off south of the border he just got all tangled up." Maria said.

Sasha laughed as well. "You always did roll a little wild down there. Maybe you ought to tidy up a bit and help him out." She said. "Nah, I'm not getting waxed and its too much trouble to shave unless I have to go to a beach or something." Maria said. Sasha just laughed again, "Well, in a few more weeks it will probably take him an hour just to find his way to where he is supposed to be." Sasha said and Maria laughed.

"Anyway the sex is only part of it. We used to do things together all the time. We'd workout together, rock-climb, run together, go dancing, go to restaurants, go to the movies, and swim together, but now all of our time together is spent at that stupid clinic and our house." Maria complained. "Even at the house his presence is so small its like I'm there alone. That is unless I'm cleaning up his potty corner, or putting his food or bedding down, or helping him bathe." She described. "This might not be so bad, but for his giant case of little man syndrome." She added.

Sasha shook her head. She grabbed her friends hand and said, "I'm here for you. Whatever you need." "Thanks." Maria replied just as a waiter set their sushi rolls down. After she prepped her soy sauce dish she paused before consuming her first slice of sushi roll. Maria couldn't help but notice that the raw piece of tuna on top of the slice she was holding was bigger than her husband now. "Something wrong?" Sasha asked. "No." Maria said popping the whole slice into her mouth. One, two chews, and a gulp and the whole thing was gone.

"John told me you and Bill had a little extracurricular activity." Sasha said switching gears. Maria smiled. "He does have a nice body." She said before popping another sushi roll into her mouth. "Well??" Sasha asked. She had already heard Bill's account through John, but wanted Maria's take.

"I won't lie I was flirting pretty hard; I shoved him into our pool." Maria said smiling at the memory. "Well, then he threw me in. After this we both went in to change. I brought him some dry clothes just in my robe and he opened the bathroom door at the same time and was totally naked." Maria explained pausing to let everything she said sink in.

"And?" Sasha asked prompting Maria for the rest of the story. "Well, he just walked out of the bathroom, flipped my robe off, and began squeezing my tits. I should have stopped him, but it felt so nice." She said smiling. "We hugged and I felt his dick slip between my legs just below by vaj and that's when I imagined Tommy standing there and looking up in disappointment and I stopped it." Maria recalled.

"So, you all just stopped; end of story?" Sasha asked knowing better. "More or less." Maria replied. She saw no reason to divulge of their discovery by Tommy. It wasn't flattering for any of them. Sasha just let it drop and they finished their dinner talking about fashion and TV shows.

Maria and Sasha said their good-byes and as Maria was heading back to her car when she saw something in a strip mall window that caught her eye. It was perfect. Tommy could move about and she'd be free from worry about accidentally stepping on him at least. She stopped in and made her purchase and headed back home.

...

Tommy was working out when he heard Maria enter the room. He couldn't see her, but he could hear her moving about and he could feel the box shake slightly with each of her footfalls. She dropped her keys on the counter and then her purse. He heard some more stoop and then a toilet flushing.

A moment later and she suddenly appeared above him as he was doing sit-ups. "Honey, I've got some great news." She announced. Tommy stopped and just sat up and placed his elbows on his knees. He could see she was very happy. He wished he could say the same. Spending the day in a shoe box on your kitchen counter tends to take the wind out of one's sails. "That's great hon." He said resuming his sit-ups.

"Here let me get you some dinner and then I'll show you." Maria said. Tommy finished his sit-ups as she made his dinner. She then placed him on a plate on the table. There were some small pieces of roast beef, cheese, and bread laid out in front of him. Tommy ate and Maria sat down in front of the plate and watched patiently from above. When he finished he asked, "OK. What's this great news?"

"I made partner." She answered excitedly. "Oh." Tommy said. It was big news. "So, you got a raise then?" He asked. She smiled. "I'll say." She said. "Well?" He asked. "Nine hundred thousand." She said. The number was ridiculous. It was three times more than even he made. "That doesn't even include bonuses. Last year I would have gotten a three hundred thousand dollar bonus." She added. "Isn't that great!" She exclaimed.

It was, but honestly he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Finance was the one way he had felt equal even superior to her. This morning it was his check that was indispensable to their financial well being. This evening his check was an after thought, about the same as her bonus check. She truly didn't need him now. "That's great." He said.

"I picked up something for you." She said. Tommy winced as her giant fingers plucked him off the plate and dropped him into something smooth in her other hand. He slid down the slope of some type of curved transparent plastic. He looked up just as the other half covered him and Maria's giant fingers twisted the clear dome like structure.

He was still on his knees as he was lowered to the floor. He stood up and noticed that he almost could touch the top of the hollow sphere. He could see clearly through it to the kitchen ceiling and the lights way above. He tried to touch the top and then stepped as it rolled forward and he stepped again and it rolled forward some more. He repeated until it really got moving. Then he face planted into the side as the whole sphere suddenly stopped rolling.

He looked up and saw giant toes clutching the top of the sphere and the bottom of Maria's giant foot. She removed her toes and he looked back up her long leg and saw her sitting and smiling at him. She hadn't even got up! Right as realization started to hit the giant big toe tapped his sphere from the right. Tommy hit the floor and was carried to the ceiling and dropped to the floor and it repeated a few more times before the sphere stopped because it was caught by Maria's other giant foot.

"I picked it up after dinner with Sasha. Now, I don't have to worry about accidentally stepping on you." She explained. She had put him in a hamster ball! Tommy got up and tried to beat on the side of the ball, but it just rolled forcing him to roll with it. He rolled out away from Maria toward the middle of the kitchen floor.

He was still rolling and trying to figure out how to steer and stop when he saw Maria stand up and take one step and then shadow fell over him as she placed her entire barefoot on the ball again bringing it to a stop. "See? Totally safe." She said removing her foot. "Have fun." She added and then turned and walked into the living room.

Tommy rolled around in the kitchen and dining room for what seemed like an hour, he couldn't tell for sure. Maria had walked in a time or two to get something to drink or throw something in the garbage, but paid him no mind when she did. Eventually, she returned for him and her enormous hand descended and grasped the sphere he was in lifting it up effortlessly.

She held it up in her fingers like an apple or a small tangerine and examined him. He had fallen on his butt from the motion and she could just see his tiny little pecker, balls, and bush between his legs. Taken in their entirety his genitals were about as as substantial as the end of a Q-tip, the brand name version not the smaller generic variety.

She then twisted the container open and dumped him back in the box. "OK. Time for bed." She said without acknowledgment that she had just retrieved him from a hamster ball and dumped him out into an empty shoe box. Tommy kept his balance this time as she picked the box up and carried it into their bedroom. She sat it down on what Tommy figured was the bed and then she disappeared into the adjoining bathroom.

He felt the box shaking once again before he saw the top of Maria's head and then her face as she walked around the foot of the bed. A few more steps and a few more quakes for Tommy and he could see her from the thighs up. She had her bra and panties on and nothing else. The bra was this massive white lace number and the panties were also white; accept right at her crotch where he could see the darkness of her thick carpet of pubic hair bleeding through.

She leaned over and pumped some moisturizer lotion in her hand and rubbed them together. She looked down and saw him watching her. She smiled and then she winked at him and then arched her back. She was doing his favorite trick. He watched her chest expectantly as she took a deep breath and the enormous, sturdy bra stretched to its limit and beyond giving out entirely and her giant tits exploded outward and the cups of the front opening bra fell defeated beneath her huge bare breasts.

She undid the back and then shimmied her shoulders and her boobs shook wildly for a moment flopping too and fro before the straps of the bra slid off her shoulders and the undergarment fell to the floor. She smiled down at Tommy again and without a word she turned and sat down on the bed. He felt the ground tilt and his world slide a bit towards Maria. He looked up and could see her full back and the top of her butt.

She then lay down and started filing her fingernails. Tommy could now see the side profile of her upper body. "Hey, you going to let me out?" He asked. She gave no indication she heard him. He funneled his hands. "Hey!" He yelled up. She turned and looked down. "Yes?" She asked. "You going to let me out?" He asked loudly. "Nope." She said nonchalantly and continued filing her nails.

Tommy looked around. He'd given up trying to fight with her overtly. Instead he spent his mental energy figuring out how he could get her to do things for him. "What if I want to watch some TV?" He yelled. She stopped filing her nails and dropped her hands. He then heard like a loud tear or saw and then he saw the file had been thrust through the shoe box wall. It began thrusting in and out of the box like some tree saw. She was cutting him a viewing slit. "What channel you want to watch?" She asked. He walked over to the slit and could now see the TV, but that wasn't the point. He wanted out.

He looked up. She had the remote in hand and was awaiting his reply. "Well?" She asked again. "Never mind!" He yelled up. "Suit yourself." She said and she put the remote down and went back to filing her nails. he just shook his head and lay down in the corner and went to sleep.

...

Tommy awoke with a sense of falling. He was falling; or sliding rather right out of the box. It was tilted nearly upside down and he busted his chin on his own knee when he landed on Maria's belly. He looked up as she effortlessly lifted the box away with one and hand and tossed it to her side. He got to his feet and took in his surroundings.

He was on sort of an incline since she was leaning against her pillows resting against their headboard. Her huge naked breasts loomed above; perfect, massive, and symmetrical. He saw her watching him from above them. They made eye contact. "I'm ready to play now." She said. "Oh, really?" He yelled back. "Nails done?" He asked in a snarky tone. "Of course." She answered slapping a giant hand in front of him for inspection.

He looked at the log like fingers each one was considerably longer than he was tall. He knew it was impossible, but they seemed even bigger than earlier in the day. Sure enough they were each capped with perfectly manicured fingernails each the size of a snowboard. They were all highly polished, sharp, and strong enough to cut him in two, but he wasn't scared. "I was dead asleep. What if I don't want to play?" He responded. Maria arched an eyebrow, but then smiled, sat up, and pulled her panties out as she did so. She watched as he just tumbled right inside.

He tried catching himself, but the incline was too great and he soon felt ropes around him as he landed on his back with a bounce. He was confronted by his wife's enormous, hairy genitals. Taken in their entirety her pussy and bush had the surface area of a large trampoline. His feet were braced against her labia one foot on each thick lip and his back was laying in the crotch of her panties. Her pussy hair rose up and around him to nearly his chest.

He looked up her body, but only to the undersides of her giant boobs where his view was obstructed. He heard her giggle. "You literally just slid into third base." She said just before she let go and he face planted into her pussy as her panties snapped back into position.

Maria laid back down after trapping her tiny husband in her panties. She watched with amusement and fascination as the little bump in her crotch slowly crawled up to the hem. The sensation was akin to a normal man trying to cop a feel with a single finger. She continued watching and two little arms poked out, followed by a head and the rest of her diminutive husband. "Well there's a first." She laughed. "A man desperate to get OUT of my panties." She said.

Tommy was about to reply, but before he could say anything he was plucked from Maria's navel by her 9-12 foot long fingers. His world went a blur as she rolled over and he dangled hundreds of feet in the air. Everything was spinning and the next thing he knew he was falling and he landed softly on the mattress.

He looked up and saw Maria bending over at the foot of the bed pulling her panties down and then she popped back up and was completely naked. Her gigantic tits jiggled randomly as she put one knee then a second on the bed. Her hairy pussy seemed to stalk him from above as she knee walked a step or two closer before she fell to all fours and leaned forward toward Tommy.

A huge gust of wind nearly knocked him on his ass as his giant wife fell upon him. He soon found her billboard sized face in close proximity smiling down at him. Her massive breasts were now resting on the mattress in front of him partially compressed. Her butt was high in the air off in the distance. He felt her breath now commanding the air around him to rhythmic in and out gusts. He had her full attention and it was a little unnerving. "What?!" He yelled up at his wife.

"I want a show." She said. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I gave you a show. I want one." She said referring to her titty trick from earlier. "No. I was sleeping and you just woke me up cold turkey." He complained and started walking "off stage" so to speak.

Before he took two steps a massive flesh wall was moved right in front of him: it was Maria's hand. He turned and walked the other way and her other hand blocked his path. He repeated this a few more times in random directions and was met with the same result along with audible giggles coming from his wife the last couple of times about the ease at which she could block him.

He looked up and he saw a playful glee in her eyes. She was enjoying this. "Well what do you want to see?" He asked in exasperation. "I don't know. How about a dance. Shake that sexy little butt of yours." She said tapping his ass with the back of her giant finger. "Fine." He blurted at her touch which felt more like a kick. He then bounced around and wiggled his bottom for a few seconds in a halfhearted attempt at appeasement.

"There." He said and started to walk away again. "I don't think so." She said and plucked him up with just two fingers and put him right back where he was. Instead of dancing for her he ran. He darted between the pillows and planned to move along the perimeter of them until he got to the mattress edge and then maybe drop to the box spring and then on to the alarm clock power cord.

His train of thought was interrupted by a whoosh and a flood of light as Maria just tossed the enormous pillow onto to the floor. Shit he was in the open. He looked up and Maria was on all fours still, but no longer leaning so much toward him. She was held higher up by her long powerful arms. Her giant boobs were hanging freely now and still swaying slightly from her movement. "Running are we?" She asked playfully. Tommy looked at the edge of the mattress and then back at Maria and then back to the edge. He jumped, sprinting as fast as he could to the edge of the mattress near the headboard.

Maria watched in mild amusement as her tiny little husband attempted an escape. She couldn't believe he actually thought he could get away. He must feel like he was moving really fast. If he could only see himself from her vantage point he wouldn't have bothered she thought as she watched him slowly inching toward the edge. She could almost feel his excitement grow as he got closer, but all she had to do was just...

He was almost there. Just a few more moments and he could dive to safety. Just as he started working out when he ought to jump the lights went out with a whoosh and he hit his head on something and fell onto his back and slid.

After allowing the suspense to build for a moment Maria just slapped her hand down over her puny husband before he made it to the edge of the mattress. She made sure to cup her hand lest she hurt him. "Looks like I caught me a little man." She said. Tommy was just getting to his knees when she lifted her hand. "Nope. Just a little mouse." She teased.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He said getting to his feet. Then he ran for it again. Maria smiled and just slapped her other hand down over him, cupping it again, and still covering him completely. This time she lay down on her side, but held her hand over him as she did so. He felt a strong tremor which coincided with her body flopping down on the bed.

She had parted her fingers some so she could see him in there. Her other hand held her head. She had her arm bent at the elbow and resting on the bed and also nearly flush with the head board. She was laying on her right side. Her giant tits lay one across the other like some giant booby pileup. Her pancake aureoles were puffy and her large nipples extended from them prominently. After getting comfy on her side she lifted her hand off of Tommy again.

He looked at the edge again it was so close, but now it was blocked by thousands of long dark locks of her silky hair. He then looked up at his enormous wife grinning down expectantly at him. She was toying with him like a cat might do with a mouse. He shook his head. "Nope. Not again." He said loudly. "Not going to try and escape?" She asked disappointed. "So, you can just stop me? No, I'm through being your toy for tonight." He replied.

"That's so cute." Maria said as she nonchalantly scratched the inside of her giant left breast causing it to jiggle wildly for a moment. "What?" He replied nervously as he watched tons of tit flesh effortlessly convulse in front of him. "That you think you have a say in what we do." She said gently brushing his whole side with just her finger and causing him to fall down. He was up in an instant in anger. "Maria, you, you can't just..." "Hold that thought for a sec." She interrupted and casually began to roll over: onto him!

Tommy about shit himself as her giant breasts bulged towards him. However, they stopped well before crushing him, but not before giving him a good scare. Her long athletic arm was extended out over him as well. She was retrieving something from the drawer in the nightstand. She pulled back all of the sudden and her terrifyingly titanic tits retreated to their previous position.

A pile of chains fell next to him. There were four of them. They each had two inch bud light bottles attached to them on one end and clamps on the other end which made bear traps look small at Tommy's scale.

"Remember when you bought these?" She said. "We never got a chance to use them." She added and before Tommy could even say a word she plucked one up and clamped it onto her left nipple. The bud light bottle hung about three inches from her nipple. Tommy had forgotten all about his complaint from earlier because he knew she was up to something. It made him nervous, because though he didn't like it she was right. He had zero say in what they did in bed anymore; or to be more accurate what she did with him.

She picked up the other one. "The coolest thing about these was that they were interchangeable." She said as she released the tiny necklace like locking mechanism and the bud light bottle fell and bounced a time or two and Tommy had to catch it by the neck so it didn't hit him. It was half a foot taller than he was. He shoved it away allowing it to fall to the mattress.

"We never bought any different bottles, but..." She said and she plucked him up and clasped the locking ring over his forearm. It was a perfect fit. She sat him back down and clamped the other end to her right nipple which was attached to the huge tit on the bottom of the titty pileup.

"Maria! What the fuck?" He blurted shaking his arm and walking away from her on the mattress that is until the slack from the small chain was gone. He yanked his arm. She saw him yanking the chain forcefully. He then pulled with his whole body as he leaned back, but the fit was snug and it wouldn't come over his wrist. Despite using all the force he could muster she simply couldn't feel his tiny tugs, even on her sensitive and erect nipple.

He finally held his arm up and looked up at Maria. "Take this damn thing off!" He demanded. She just ignored the demand. "Looks like it will hold you." She said aloud more to her self then to him. Then she slowly turned and sat up. The chain jerked Tommy who took off running. The alternative was that he would get pulled across the mattress.

Not long and he was jerked upward. His feet left the ground and he banged into the side of his wife's massive tit. His world then went topsy-turvy as she finished sitting up. He was slung to and fro for a moment as Maria's giant titty wobbled from her movement, but then settled heavily on her chest. Tommy's violent gyrations slowed to a pendulum like swing before slowing even more to a slow twist.

His arm was stretched out above him. He looked around and noticed Maria's opened hand beneath him. She was sitting up on the bed. "Looks like its holding." She said. She lowered her hand. Tommy looked down and saw her long naked legs beneath him and further below her feet were resting flat on the floor. Her dark hairy bush seemed to connect the giant legs together. He looked over as he twisted and saw the other bud light bottle hanging just as helplessly as he did from his wife's huge, erect nipple.

He began to bounce and swing more fully when she slowly stood up and walked over to the mirror. As his motion slowed Tommy caught himself in the mirror dangling from his wife's gigantic breast. "Adorable" she said smiling. She turned her shoulders back and forth for a time or two causing Tommy and the bud light bottle to flap about some. "I bet you never thought you'd be riding these when you bought them." She said.

"I've got to send a pic to Sasha!" She suddenly exclaimed as she grabbed her phone from her purse. She took a topless selfie, cropped her face off, and sent it. "Guess who's hanging out with me tonight?" She sent with the pic. "OMG! What a cute nipple ornament!" came the reply. Maria smiled and tossed her phone back into her purse. Tommy was still twisting to and fro. "Maria! Get me down from here!" He yelled.

"No way. You make the perfect titty tassel." She said playfully as she toggled Tommy with her finger gently batting him back and forth as he dangled from her nipple. She knew she should respect her husband's wishes, but she just didn't feel like it. He had turned himself into a little toy and what; she wasn't supposed to play with him?

Tommy took matters into his own hands and grabbed hold of the chain and climbed up until he reached the giant nipple it was attached to. The clamp was much too big for him to release even if he wanted to do so and he certainly did not while suspended hundreds of feet above the floor. Without warning a violent jolt launched him from his nipple perch. He screamed as he fell head first and then stopped abruptly as the chain yanked his arm and dangled in relative safety from Maria's nipple again. He saw her smiling at him in the mirror. She had shimmied her shoulders on purpose knocking him off!

He flipped her off. She just smiled at his irate impotence. "I wonder if I can get you twirling?" She asked innocently and then proceeded to try. This was one titty talent that Maria's size made more difficult. Her boobs would collide and interfere with one another before she could really get him going. Unfortunately for Tommy, it took a while.

She had been trying too hard at first and eventually figured it out. She had her tassels twirling now and the key was just a gentle, yet timed shimmy. Her titties were barely moving now just sort of jiggling as all the kinetic energy traveled like a wave through the pliant breast flesh to the ends where the tassels were. Both Tommy and the bud light bottle were really moving now and swinging in circles from her jiggling titties while she watched with glee in the mirror.

He was dizzy and had already vomited. He didn't know where the vomit landed and he didn't care. Finally, he slowed and started just swinging back and forth like a pendulum. He was limp and then felt himself swaying differently. He opened his eyes. She was walking. She laid back down on the bed.

Tommy came to rest against the curvature of her right breast, but soon found himself sliding across the giant globe. He then went airborne as she lifted him up to her face. She had unclasped his chain and inspected him as he dangled by his arm from the other end. "Really, done already?" She said in disappointment.

He didn't respond. She was too big and her games were too rough. He just wanted her to get bored with him so he could go to sleep. He felt another cold metal restraint snap on his other arm and his eyes popped open.

Maria smiled devilishly as she lifted her other hand and Tommy's other arm lifted. She had detached the other bud light bottle and fastened the second chain to his other arm. Tommy pulled with his arms, but to no avail as Maria gently pulled his arms out to his side with just a fraction of the strength in her fingers.

"Maria, Come on!" He said in exasperation as she had him stretched out before her face. Tommy could see a gleam in her eye. She was enjoying herself immensely. She brought her fingers slightly closer together and his arms rose above him and he lowered slightly. She then bounced him gently and laughed at the result.

"Wh...wh...what...wh...wh...why?" Tommy asked his puny voice choppy from the shaking. "I'm making your little penis and balls bounce." She said chuckling softly as she gently bounced her tiny husband via the attached arm chains. "Ple...eas....se. Pu..t....me...down." He begged as his giant wife played with him.

"Don't worry I will." She said as she grabbed the other chains. She then clamped each of them on an ankle. Satisfied she finally lowered him down. Tommy felt the rings clamp tightly on his ankle. He winced. It was a much less comfortable fit then the chains on his arms. However, it did feel good just to have his arms at his side again.

He looked up and Maria had the other ends of all the chains clamped onto the fingers of her right hand. She could control his arms and legs like a puppet now! She had each clamp on a finger on just one hand and so with just small flicks of her fingers she could force a tiny arm or leg to move this way or that.

"Maria, please!" He yelled trying to rest control of his own limbs back, but his wife's giant fingers were so much stronger. She ignored his whimpering as she experimented with her little living marionette. Tommy could scarcely believe what was happening as his own arms and legs betrayed him and obeyed his wife's every command. He saw this intent concentration in her face as she honed her control over him.

She laid back and held him with her right hand right in front of her face on the top of her chest above the swells of her breasts as she controlled him. Her eyes concentrated deeply on his complimentary movements as she moved her fingers. Once she gained enough command over him she then noticed his picture perfect physique and smiled. Certainly no puppet or doll had ever had such exquisite detail.

She couldn't help herself. She lifted her other hand and caressed his little chest, butt, arms, and legs with her index finger. With the complete control she had nothing was inaccessible to her. She spread his arms and legs and then ever so gently lifted her index fingernail under his genitals allowing his balls and penis to rest on top of it's glossy surface.

The length of his manhood didn't extend beyond the width of the white tipped edge of her finger nail. Tommy felt his wife's huge lust filled breathes increase in frequency as she inspected and exercised ever more fine control over his body. She was becoming aroused. This might have given him some comfort had the full body inspection she just gave him not been so humiliating.

"So, who wants to give his beautiful wife-y some head?" Maria asked. "I do, I do." She replied in a squeaky voice meant to be Tommy. His arm then shot up. Then his other arm shot up and the first arm dropped. "Please let me." Maria squeaked again on his behalf. "Why that's a great idea." Maria said in her voice and she swung his arms back and forth and lifted his feet in marching fashion as she slowly "walked" him toward her aroused vagina. "This is so cool. I have a little Tommy puppet now." She proclaimed giddily.

Tommy tried one last time at resisting and kicking his legs, but Maria didn't even notice it he was so ineffective against her huge fingers. The fact that the most fierce defense of his dignity he could mount was so easily bested by her slightest whims left him dejected. He wondered if she could tell how demeaning this was or if she just didn't care. He couldn't decide if ignorance or indifference was worse. She "walked" Tommy through her waist high bush and positioned him in her crease and gave his whole body a hug with her increasingly wet pussy lips.

With out control of his own limbs poor Tommy was even more defenseless than he otherwise would be as his wife dominated him. His face slammed into her clit several times as she drug him up and down her crease and across her labia. Maria's rope like pubic hair punished Tommy's face and body giving him a wind or sunburned look. She even made him hump her clit. His plight was much too small for her to even notice at her scale and she considered her handling of him to be deft and playful.

Finally, after she had her fill her giant hand lifted him off her crotch and into the air by his strings. Tommy was bruised and exhausted and just hung limply. "Well I guess we made up for last night, huh?" Maria said referring to the failed attempt at intimacy from the night before. He couldn't believe it. She was under the impression that he had enjoyed this!

She stood up and continued to control him with her fingers by making him twitch this way and that as she retrieved the shoe box. She couldn't help herself. It was addictive. When she had her fill she finally lowered him into the shoe box.

Tommy stood under his own power having control of his own limbs again, but he still had the chains attached to them. "Maria! Please, take these damn things off!" He cried out from the box and held up his arms and shook them. Maria held the box for a moment and regarded him. Had she finally heard him he wondered?

It probably would be uncomfortable to sleep in them she thought. It was clear he didn't have the capability to free himself. He needed her to do it. It would be so easy for her to oblige and just remove them as requested. She started to, however, a thought flickered in her head. It was akin to the paradigm shift that day he chased her out of the shower and she proceeded to kick his ass in their wrestling match after his very first treatment.

He had been so difficult and argumentative lately her life would be easier if he was more; compliant. She wondered, could she compel specific behavior? She could of course already do anything she wanted with him, but it would be better if he would just do what she wanted. It was a more nuanced level of control. It didn't matter to her whether he slept with the tassel chains attached or not, but it did to him and that gave her power. She decided to explore this concept.

"If I take them off what are you going to do for me?" She asked him. "Giving you head wasn't enough?" He huffed. "No, but if you do me a small favor I'll take them off." She said. Tommy looked up at his giant wife. For once he didn't notice her largeness so much as the look on her face as she watched him, no studied him. He felt like he was in a high stakes game of poker.

He knew he would be setting a dangerous precedent if he agreed to this, but he detested these chains. He figured if they were attached to him in the morning he ran the risk of playing the puppet or getting to be a titty tassel again. Yet, if he agreed then what would be next? She wouldn't feed him unless he behaved in a manner she deemed appropriate?

"Can't you just take them off because I'm your husband and I asked you to?" He countered. She felt like she was back in Bob's office jockeying with Sydney for power. She liked it. She felt her nipples stiffen at the hint of the win she was about to earn. "Never mind." She said and walked over to the bed and set the box down on her nightstand.

Tommy imagined hanging from her nipple when she showered in the morning or getting pulled out at happy hour and controlled like a puppet for the amusement of her friends. Maria had all the cards in this poker game. "Fine. What is it you want?" He asked. He could still say no depending upon the request he figured.

Maria thought for a moment. It needed to be something he wouldn't want to do, but something that was not impossible for him to accomplish. She instinctively pressed at her upper molars with her tongue trying to dislodge a stubborn bit of food. She smiled. "I've got something stuck in my teeth. I want you to get it out for me." She said casually as if she was asking for a glass of wine from the kitchen.

"You mean you want me to climb into your mouth?" Tommy asked in disbelief. "Is that such a big deal?" She asked innocently. "I mean you've been inside me in other places." She said. "What if I can't do it?" He asked. "Just give it the college try." She responded. They paused looking at each other momentarily.

Tommy thought it out. Honestly, it would be easy to just climb in and then climb out. It didn't even matter if the task was completed it sounded like. The chains would come off. She could tell he was torn. She sweetened the pot. "If you do it then you can sleep in bed with me." She said. "What about crushing me in your sleep? Isn't that still a concern?" He asked immediately suspicious. "If you stay on your side of the bed I can stay on mine." She answered.

"So, let me get this straight. If I climb into your mouth and just TRY and dislodge that piece of food then I get to sleep in bed with no chains, but if I say no then I'm in the shoe box with these stupid things on?" He asked summing it up. "That sounds about right." Maria agreed with his assessment with no consideration of the optics of that juxtaposition. It was absurd, but he wanted the chains off and sleeping in his own bed again sounded appealing too. "I'll do it." He finally said.

A moment later and Maria was sitting against her headboard and Tommy was standing in the palm of her hand. She held him up about chin high. He was so very small it was like she held nothing at all. "So, how do you want to do it? Do you want to just climb in or would you like me to put you in?" She asked. He couldn't take his eyes off her mouth as she spoke to him. She really did have a pretty mouth. Her wide smile, plump lips, and pearly white teeth had always been so inviting when she smiled at him or kissed him, but now he regarded it fearfully.

"I'll climb in." He said as if it was the obvious choice. "OK." She said. She then opened her mouth wide and moved Tommy closer. "Wait!" Tommy blurted as she moved him to the precipice of her giant maw. She closed her mouth and regarded him. Had he lost his nerve? "You need a minute? I guess this is like the ultimate trust exercise, huh?" She said smiling soothingly.

"No. I mean I suppose, but that's not why I'm stopping." He said. "Where is it?" He asked referring to the food. "Oh." Maria said and then felt it again with her tongue. "Its top left for me, but right to you." She said. She then closed her mouth and felt again. "Seems to be between the back and second from the back two teeth." She specified.

"You ready?" She asked. She was actually a little excited. Not sexually, but in a nervous giddy sort of way regarding what they were about to do. "Yeah." He said. She opened her mouth and she held him up close. He wasted no time and climbed right in. The sooner he got started the sooner he'd be finished he decided.

For Maria the sensation was strange. She was not accustomed to having something alive inside of her mouth. She felt Tommy's delicate little feet step on her lip. She then felt him fall in, but she caught him with her tongue. She could taste him: the saltiness of his sweat. She pushed him back on track.

He quickly scurried across her bottom row of teeth because she felt a leg against her check and another on he bottom of her mouth quickly moving back in her mouth. It took effort not to touch him again with her tongue. It was just instinct. She knew Tommy wasn't food, but her mouth and tongue couldn't tell the difference. They were working quite successfully at coating him with saliva so he would be easier to swallow.

Tommy mustered his battle courage and propped a foot onto Maria's plump bottom lip and climbed into his wife's giant mouth. He immediately tripped over her bottom teeth which were the size of grave stones. He fell into Maria's tongue and she was kind enough to use it to help him back up onto her teeth. Jeez, it was bigger and stronger than he was.

He looked up and down. He was surrounded by Maria's perfectly straight teeth. If she were to bite down just once he was dead. Twice and he'd be dismembered. "Yeesh." He said aloud burying the horrifying thought. She was right. This was the ultimate trust exercise. He trusted her, but he still didn't wish to linger. He decided he would get the food out if he could. He had never been someone who jus tried to do things.

He quickly crawled across her bottom row of teeth deeper into her mouth so he could get access to the area where she said the food was stuck. He banged his knee painfully against the jagged edge of a hard tooth. It was humid and slick. He tried not to look back toward her throat. It was just a distraction from the task at hand. His heart was pounding as if he were in a firefight in battle. He finally got to the back and saw the problem. It was a portion of shrimp tale as big as his arm.

It was sticking out from between the two teeth that she had indicated. He immediately grabbed it and started yanking, but like him it was coated with saliva and wedged pretty good. He planted a foot against her hard, giant tooth and pushed with his leg and pulled simultaneously. It worked, but he fell backward toward the dangerous darkness!

Maria felt something hit her throat and her reflexes took over and she swallowed. However, Tommy was pretty big for a morsel of food anyway. His relatively large size and un-chewed form saved him from dropping straight into her belly. He could feel her uvula resting on his side, but he didn't go down. She gagged on him and then coughed and he flung forward onto her tongue again.

Her heart was pounding. When she felt him pop forward onto her tongue she immediately opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and plucked him off of it with her fingers. She dropped him onto the bed. He was slick, but other than that looked no different than before. She had almost swallowed him whole. Were he a little smaller he'd be in her stomach right now and she would be freaking out.

Tommy sat on the bed shaking like a leaf, but he was alive! He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him with worry and concern. Their eyes met in unspoken acknowledgment of their shared life and death experience from the moment before. He should be mad. She nearly ate him. Her demeanor changed from worried concern to sorrowed apology and without a word he held up a fist with a sinew of shrimp as long as his arm clenched in it. "You got it." She said and then confirmed with her tongue.

She plucked him up again. Tommy feared she was not going to live up to her promise, but she deposited him on his side of the bed. She was on her side holding her huge body up with her right elbow and her gigantic breasts just hung down one on the bed and her forearm and the other on that breast as she spoke to him. "Remember, stay on your side of the bed." She warned and then a long arm stretched above him and switched the lamp off.

Tommy felt the ground shake as his massive Maria turned over, away from him. He could see her silhouette in the darkness as she settled into her heavy slumber. She may as well have been ridge with hills at her hips and shoulders. Although he was exhausted part of him wanted to crawl under the sheet and explore his giant naked wife on his own terms, but the combination of his exhaustion and the very real possibility of being inadvertently crushed kept him on his side of the bed for the night.