- Text Size +

It was Monday morning. Just six more treatments after today. Tommy kept reminding himself as he sat on one of Maria's lipstick capsules and balanced against the walls of her purse. He really didn't like this, but there was nothing to be done. He had reluctantly ceded this point to his wife and he did have to admit purse was the quickest way to travel. The last time he had walked anywhere in public he had been over a foot tall still.

All the contents of her purse including Tommy shook in unison in the vertical direction. The tell-tell sign Maria had taken a seat. In the clinic waiting room no doubt. Zzzzzhhh! A loud noise emanated from above. Light pierced the darkness. He looked up and found Maria's face looking back from above two massive blouse covered breasts each many times the volume and weight of the contents of the small purse he was in. "We're here." She said. As if he couldn't figure it out by himself.

Maybe it was only natural, but as Tommy shrank smaller and smaller he noticed that Maria treated him as if his intelligence had shrunk along with his brain. Nothing could be further from the truth. He was still sharp as a tack even if he was destined to become smaller than one. It was just hard to prove this to her, because no matter how smart he was he could do little in the world at only five inches tall and shrinking.

For instance, Tommy's perceptions are clouded by his limited point of view. He can't see on the other side of the living room from his perspective on the floor at ground level and Maria can. This sensory deficit translates directly into information deficit that tends to make Tommy seem less intelligent simply because he cannot literally perceive things that are obvious to Maria and other people who are still normal size.

Examples of this lack of sensory handicap abound. He can't leave the house except in his wife's purse. He was now too small to operate the remote control and on the days Maria did leave the TV on he was stuck with whatever channel she had been watching. His knowledge of the outside world: the weather, the news, even social stuff the average smart phone user would get up to the minute notices about were gone for him.

Shelly called them back and Maria carried him to and sat him down in front of the microwave sized shrink chamber that was as large as a warehouse now to him. He started stripping as Shelly opened the door. When he finished he handed the tiny garments to two of Shelly's giant fingers. She pinched them and lifted them up high into the air setting them on the device he was about to walk into.

He clearly remembered Shelly checking him out on day one of the process. He felt a little self conscious being so small and naked in a way he hadn't on that first day. He looked down his body and up at her she was strictly business. He wondered how much she could even see from way up there. He looked over at Maria, her focus was on her phone.

He and Maria were drifting apart as he shrank. He knew this, but he would fight to the end to make it work. Yet, they occupied two different worlds now. She had her big world of work, and giant friends, and office and social parties. These were things Tommy was quickly becoming disqualified from as events from the last month or so clearly demonstrated.

While his world had shrunk along with his body to the house, the lab, and Maria. All the studies said that this was the hardest part. When he actually got to the correct size there was a lot of technology to aid him, but he was stuck in the middle right now: too big for those devices and too little for normal human capabilities. It wasn't that Maria wasn't caring. She took great care of Tommy. All his physical needs were met, but what he could give to her in return was amounting to less and less.

He still desired her and she obliged him; sometimes, but usually she just used him to fulfill her own needs and to even do that she had to put his whole body inside of her now. How much longer would that even be possible? One or two more treatments tops. Soon even that would be unsafe for him and he would become sexually useless to her. Then what would he be?

He glanced up at Maria who looked to be checking messages on her phone. Lord she was big. For the first time he was not looking forward to seeing how much larger she would be when he was finished. His thoughts drifted to the weekend and to his helplessness as another man stood in his house naked and literally tried to fuck his wife; which was the best case scenario. He was still convinced there was more to it.

He REALLY hadn't properly considered the downsides of being a tiny person. This was his choice and there was a goal of glory at the end, but the road was tough. "Ready?" He heard Shelly ask breaking his thoughts. "Yeah." He said forcing enthusiasm and then looking up at Shelly who was smiling warmly down at him now. He walked into the shrink chamber and took one last glance back at Maria before Shelly shut the door. She was still playing with her phone.

When Tommy emerged from the shrinking chamber he found his wife and Shelly to be enormous; even more so than he expected that is. They both looked to be more than twice as big as they were just thirty minutes before. "Gosh, he shrank a lot this time didn't he?" Maria asked nervously turning to Shelly who had a look of concern that was a little worrying to Tommy.

"Sometimes our clients pick up some momentum in the last few treatments and shrink more than 20%. Tommy has been exhibiting some of this the last treatment or so, but this is a little more pronounced than we've seen. We'll run some extra tests to make sure everything checks out, but first lets get the normal measurements." She said and reached for Tommy.

He braced himself as he was plucked up and carried to the measuring station by fingers that were now significantly longer than he was tall. The extra testing took longer than usual, but everything checked out according to Shelly except that he was only two inches tall. Maria's even longer fingers then descended from the sky and pinched him. They lifted him off the ground and back over to her purse.

Tommy was simply trying to keep from being crushed by the same objects that he balanced on during his trip to the facility. He hoped Maria had planned on taking him home rather than to work. He was relieved when he heard the door open. The top of the purse opened and he saw his wife looking down from high above. She reached in with and with just two fingers effortlessly lifted him out of her purse and sat him on the floor.

She was crouching and then she stood back up. Tommy was in awe of her size as she stood above him. She was extremely big before, but now it was getting ridiculous. "I'm going to work. I'll put some food in the kitchen on the floor. Please stay away from the door ways. You're so small. I don't want to step on you by accident." Maria cautioned. Tommy glanced over at her feet. Each one was the size of a bus. She was wearing shoes with heels longer than he was tall by a third. If she did step on him there would be nothing left he thought.

He looked up. Way up, he could see up Maria's skirt, but the distance and darkness were too great to make out anything other than her smooth never ending legs. She carefully stepped over him and walked to the kitchen and put out some food and water on the floor by the fridge. She then walked back through the living room careful to take note of where Tommy was until she opened the door and left for work.

The first thing he noticed at two inches instead of five was that it took a lot longer to get places than it did before. The steps were also beyond his capabilities entirely now. He had only explored the dining room and the living room before he began to get hungry. His little legs propelled him so slowly now.

He made his way back to the saucer of food that Maria had left for him. He noticed she had prepared him one saucer for food and one for water. As he ate and drank in silence from the dish she had prepared for him he couldn't shake the feeling that he was more like Maria's pet now than her her husband. He finished his lunch and went back to wandering the big house.

...

Tommy's shrinking session took longer than expected and Maria was running late, again. She had one minute before her first meeting started and she was not going to make it. She felt her huge chest bouncing wildly under her top as she practically ran across the lobby to catch the elevator. She got more than a few looks, but she didn't care.

"Woah, just made it." Came a petite voice from the corner of the elevator. That voice was like nails on a chalkboard for Maria. "Hi Sydney." She said in a gracious tone to the small blond woman in the corner of the elevator. Sydney Myers was the quintessential frenemy to Maria.

They both had started the firm at the same time and while Maria was a really good lawyer Sydney was better. Maria had attended state school on an athletic scholarship and paid her own way through law school, but Sydney had attended an ivy league school on a merit scholarship and a top ten law school on a merit scholarship. Despite her small size she was an animal in court and Maria had witnessed her leaving experienced attorneys dazed and confused after a trial.

Maria knew they had both had put in for partner and would be directly competing for the next partnership and she knew Sydney had a better chance than she did which is why she was always so gracious. She also knew Sydney did not care for her. She knew this because her last relationship before meeting Tommy had previously been a friend of Sydney's; a friend with benefits.

He told Maria that Sydney was jealous of the attention she got from everyone at work. Sydney had told him she'd gotten in the door of the firm tits first with little ability beyond her physical beauty. Sydney quit talking with him after she found out he had slept with Maria. Maria disliked the little bitch, but unless she grew an extra brain she figured she'd be calling her boss one day so she maintained the friendly facade.

The elevator doors opened and Sydney darted out of the exit first. She seemed to be walking slow on purpose. Maria felt like just trucking her and was right on her tail the whole way. Finally, near the end of the hall just before the meeting room Maria was heading to Sydney stopped and turned. "I'm sorry. Here, you're in a hurry." She said smiling up at Maria.

Maria just smiled back. Sydney topped out at four foot eleven and with Maria being in heels the little woman didn't even stand above her massive bust. "Its OK. Can you hold this for a sec?" She asked handing her briefcase over to her. "I've got to adjust anyway. You know how it gets when you get in a hurry." Maria said as she re-positioned her enormous breasts and then fixed her bra and top.

Maria knew that Sydney did not know 'how it gets'. She knew that the little bumps protruding from Sydney's top were all bra and inserts. Another little factoid that her former boyfriend had mentioned to her. She remembered that he had called it false advertising. Sydney just stood in disbelief as Maria's massive bust shook and jiggled directly in front of her face. "Look OK?" Maria asked innocently and thrust her chest out as far as she dare.

Sydney wanted to backup as Maria's gigantic blouse-covered tits encroached even more into her space, but didn't because she was afraid it would highlight her own insecurity in this arena. Instead she stood her ground and looked up at Maria in discomfort. Maria just looked expectantly down awaiting an answer. Sydney then glanced to her left and right in disbelief at the fact that each boob was easily larger than her entire head.

"Um, yeah." She replied dryly. "Thanks." Maria said retrieving her brief case from her little rival. She then turned and walked on into the meeting room leaving Sydney just standing there. An irrepressible smile crept across Maria's face as she entered the meeting room.

Maria had meeting after meeting in the morning and then an afternoon grind sifting through contracts for one of the founding partners: Bob Ferris. He was in town running the place until they filled the vacant partner chair for this office. When she finished she brought them into his office. She had separated them into one pile of mundane agreements and another pile of invalid and otherwise exotic or interesting contracts that might pose a problem for the acquisition their client was undertaking.

"Hey Bob, where do you want these?" She asked after entering and re-closing his office door. "Just toss the chaff in the shredder bin and put the good ones on my desk." He answered. Maria ditched the regular contracts and brought the peculiar ones over. He was looking over some document. As Maria approached she glimpsed her name and salary along with many others at the firm.

She wanted a closer look. So she went around to the side of the desk and leaned over and sat the contracts down slowly so she could read the document. She saw that Sydney made 106k, ten more than she did. 'That bitch.' Maria thought. Her eyes wondered further to the partners and her mouth dropped open. The most junior partner was raking in 900k. 'Fuck.' Maria thought. Her boss, Jim, was on there too and he only made 250k.

It was almost ten times as much as she made. It was life changing money. She lingered too long. 'Shit' She thought. She glanced at Bob to see if he had saw her reading his document and noticed his mouth was agape. She then realized her tits were resting on his desk and he was staring down her top at them. He glanced up and saw Maria looking at him.

"Shit. I hope this doesn't mean a harassment lawsuit." He laughed. Maria smiled broadly flashing him with her dimples and chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't sue. You think its the first time someone has stared at my tits?" She asked. "Right. You'd be in court everyday." He said smiling. She laughed. "Probably." She agreed. She then stood up.

"Some people think the only reason I even work here is because of these." She said grabbing a large breast in each hand through her blouse and lifting slightly before letting go. "I wouldn't say that. You have nice legs and a nice ass too." Bob said winking. "Hmmff!" Maria said playfully punching him in the arm before sitting on his desk. "I'm serious. Do I have what it takes to make partner someday or am I just eye candy?" She asked.

So many things were rushing through her mind. She wanted to make partner badly. She wanted to know what he legitimately thought. Was she here for her brains or looks and did the reason even matter? She also was contemplating how far she would go with this. Would she fuck him if it meant she could be a partner?

"Ok, I can tell you are." He said leaning back in his chair and regarding her. Maria's heart was pounding, but she kept her demeanor. "Well?" She asked impatiently. "Its both and more." He said. "I don't follow." She said.

"Look around. All the partners are men. So, the next partner is going to be woman." He said. "So, there's the more." Maria said. "Right." He confirmed. "What about Jim?" She asked. "Jim's going to retire in less than a year. We want someone running this place for the long haul." He said. "So, is Sydney a shoe in then?" She asked boldly. He just laughed and politely ignored the question.

"Look, there are lawyers smarter than you, but to be smart and pretty is dangerous. Throw in charming and you become downright deadly. More than anything we like to win around here. It doesn't matter to us if the wins come from your winning personality, those bazookas protruding from your chest, or your wit as long as we win. I can tell you, from experience, it will come from deft use of all your...assets." He said undressing her with his eyes.

Maria giggled. "Bazookas. I haven't heard that one before." She said smiling at him. She looked down again at the partner salaries. She was not beneath screwing her way to the top she decided. However, she knew better than just stripping down right now. That would be stupid and transparent. Besides, she would rather just flirt her way to partner instead of fucking her way there if she could.

...

When Maria finally got home. She sat her purse down and walked around the house scanning the floor until she found Tommy in the guest room standing in the doorway of the doll house. There was a Barbie leaning against the exterior of the house. Tommy wasn't even knee high to the small doll any more. "She's a little tall for you isn't she?" Maria asked in jest.

Tommy said something, but she couldn't make it out so she walked over and sat down on the floor next to the house. Tommy felt the ground shaking in unison with the steps of his giant wife as she approached. The floor groaned in protest as the mountain that was his Maria settled down in front of him. The roof just reached the level of her massive bust. She reached out and stood Barbie up next to Tommy. "I'm sorry stud, but you have to be this tall to ride." Maria spoke to Tommy as Barbie lowering the doll's hand to her waist and turning it down toward Tommy giving the illusion that the giant doll was talking to him.

Tommy just laughed and replied to Barbie, "That's OK, I'm married anyway." This caused Maria to laugh. She picked up Barbie and held her close to her face. "He's very married you little blonde bimbo." She said to Barbie tossing it over her shoulder. Barbie landed with a thud a few feet behind Maria. It was a small thing to Maria, but to Tommy it was another example of the overwhelming imbalance of physical power his wife possessed in relation to him.

Tommy could see the outline of her huge breasts even through the tasteful blouse and the super heavy duty bra she wore beneath. They swayed and shifted as she moved to lay on her belly resting her chin in her hands. Her tits rested on the ground and bulged and compressed trying to pop out of her bra and the top of her blouse, but also creating a legendary line of cleavage. Despite being so small he still was aroused by Maria's big breasts.

"So, you got to play with Barbie all day while I got to play with torts. I'm jealous." She said with a playful pouty-look. "I can play with you now." He said. Maria cocked an eyebrow. "Really? Just how is such a little guy like you going to play with a big woman like me?" Maria asked genuinely curious as to what he had in mind.

That was a good question. Tommy didn't know the answer, but decided to be bold. Only one part of Maria was accessible to him at present So, he took off running and jumped into her blouse diving head first into her cleavage.

Maria just laughed as she barely felt the small bump that was Tommy failing, badly, at boob play with her. She was genuinely surprised he even wanted to go there anymore. "I don't think you thought this one through." She said raising up onto her knees and then standing to her full height. She looked down between her massive breasts and saw Tommy's tiny, inch long legs scissor kicking. The rest of his small body was buried in the crease between her breasts. His puny little penis and sack were flapping about.

"Even after last time when you were more than twice as big? My bazookas are WAY too much for you now." She said smiling at her new adjective. She raised her hand and with just a single finger she slowly pushed him completely down into her cleavage. She felt him trapped there between her enormous boobs. He was moving and trying to get someplace, but he wasn't getting anywhere. It was impossible. Sadly, she could scarcely feel him.

He was snug between her giant bra compressed breasts each hundreds of times his volume and weight. An onlooker wouldn't even notice he was there he was that insignificant in size in comparison to her boobs and the space between them. Even if he was able to move the depth of her titty trench was still too great for him to overcome. Her cleavage was too deep for him now and he was simply trapped until she decided to release him.

She casually walked upstairs into their bedroom. The motion and gyrations of her own bust were more detectable to Maria than her tiny husband was now. She removed her dress and her underwear. She then crawled onto their bed and lastly removed her bra. She felt her tits drop and spread slightly as she did this.

She had laid back so Tommy wouldn't fall, but she found even this wasn't necessary as he was plastered to the inside of her left breast. He was stuck to her skin by her boob sweat. She jiggled her giant tit a bit from the other side with her a hand. The shaking motion caused him to fall off and tumble down the inside slope of her breast and out onto her abdomen.

He clamored to his feet and kicked her massive mammary. To her it was little more than a gentle touch; less than a tap even. She just laughed at him. "Like that's going to do anything, besides it was your idea. You should have known better, just look at them." She said smashing them together and lording them over him. "You are barely anything compared to them now. Any other great ideas?" She asked part playful, part mocking, and, still, part curious.

Truth be told Maria was horny from her flirtations at work, but didn't really know how to proceed and decided to let things play out. Before, when Tommy was closer to dildo size and it was clear, at least to her, what should be done with him, but now he was so much smaller, even a travel tampon would dwarf him now. Tommy didn't know what was next and was not sure he even wanted to play anymore after almost suffocating in his wife's cleavage.

"Don't know where to start, eh? I've got a suggestion" She said picking him up with just her finger and thumb and dropping him onto her vagina. Tommy hit the giant fleshy labia with a bounce quickly resting dead center in the depression between Maria's hair covered outer labial lips. He wasn't as long as her opening any more.

In fact he could spread out like an X and no part of him cleared her thick curly bush. Laying as he was his visibility was nearly nonexistent as the dark coarse curls rose up all around him and above him enveloping him completely. Some of her pubs, most of them, would be longer than he was tall now were they straightened.

She was so big he really didn't know what to do, so he grabbed some pussy flesh and hairs and began to hump. He was beginning to climax, but Maria was straining to detect him. He was interrupted by her giant finger pushing on his ass. He could feel the prints of her single finger on each butt cheek simultaneously as she pressed it into them. He felt his entire pelvis slipping into her from the pressure.

"Are you even doing anything? Why don't you scoot on up and give my clit a little attention?" Maria suggested as she positioned her little lover on her giant pussy with only one finger. She casually twisted an enormous nipple slowly as she moved her husband upon her pussy with just her finger. He was so small it was boring now.

Tommy lost his grove as he was assaulted by her pubic hair and his face was slammed into the giant fold of skin covering her clit. Annoyed, he yelled up at his wife, "I don't need any help." Maria couldn't make out what was said and tried to lean in a little. The motion caused Tommy to lose his balance and fall, but his fall was abruptly halted as he felt a sharp pain on his calf. Tommy was upside down and looking at the bed sheet below as well as the start of Maria's ass crack.

He looked up and saw his legs were lassoed by several dark strands of pubic hair. He used his hand to stabilize himself by pressing against the inside of Maria's butt crack. For her part she felt Tommy tumble and sat up fully to find him dangling upside down and completely ensnared in her thick, pubic hair. She started laughing. "Are we having some trouble, hon?" She asked. Tommy's face began to burn bright from embarrassment. "No big deal. I can get out of this." He said aloud more to himself than to Maria.

He sat up and reached for his leg, but before he could free himself he felt Maria's giant fingers pincer him and pull him free. "No, you can't." She answered as she effortlessly lifted him out of her pubic hair. Pathetic. She was getting a little miffed. It wasn't cute or erotic anymore. Her husband was a puny little mouse of a man unable to even penetrate her – or even navigate her bush.

"Awww, are you too little to fuck me now?" Maria asked a little cruelly as she held him up for inspection. Tommy shook his head yes as he dangled from her power grip on his right arm. His quick admission was surprising to her; he wasn't getting off that easy. It was his fault. He chose to shrink himself and now he had a giant wife with giant desire. He might not be able to actually please her anymore, but he still had to try. "You are giving up already? What if I make things easier for you?" She said lowering him back down to her vagina.

Tommy watched in horror as her other hand descended and two giant fingers pried open her hairy outer labia revealing her second lips to him. She literally hung him on those inner lips. "There. Isn't that easier?" She asked. Tommy just held on for dear life and found a foot hold by putting his foot in the bottom of the hole that was as long as he was tall. "Well? You going to get to work or not?" Maria asked forcefully her frustration apparent. "What the fuck do you want me to do?" Tommy yelled up to his wife whom he couldn't even see. "How about just trying or do I have to do everything myself now?" She asked annoyed.

That's when the walls that surrounded him closed upon him like some Venus fly trap. "No! Wait!" He yelled. Maria heard nothing and felt little more as she removed her fingers allowing her thick, hairy outer lips to close. She waited a moment. The last couple of weeks this had been the only way he could please her physically, but now it wasn't working. She waited. "Oh come on." She finally said sitting up straight and looking down at her vagina. It looked normal not even aroused. She could feel him inside her, but it wasn't doing anything for her. The sensation was less than that of a tampon even.

Tommy pushed with all his strength, but to no avail. He was too small to generate the necessary force to pry open the giant labia pressing in on him or even affect it much. Just like a moment before in her cleavage, he was just trapped in his wife's pussy until she chose to let him out. Maria rubbed on her clit and patted on her pussy, but Tommy was too tiny and the novelty had run its course. It just wasn't a turn on to be with a puny little husband smaller than any dick that had ever cleaved her womanhood or any woman for that matter.

She should have a huge muscle bound man with a long, thick penis pounding her, but because of Tommy's stupid job she was stuck with a mouse sized husband that would soon be a flea sized husband; forever. She sighed in frustration. She was pissed about this situation and she didn't care if Tommy knew it or not.

Fortunately, it wasn't but a minute or two and the walls parted again and his wife plucked him out. She held him up to her face. "I guess I have to do this myself too." She said to him. Tommy wasn't sure if he should be relieved or ashamed. Maria dumped him over onto his side of the bed. He watched as she leaned over to her side of the bed. Her enormous breasts rolled and flopped nicely. There was a time not long ago when he could handle the mountain of woman next to him, but that was another life.

She rose up after pulling out a dildo from her night stand four or five times his size in length and probably equal his height in diameter. She began pumping it in and out of herself and lay back on her pillows. Her motion caused the very ground he was standing on to roll and sway like when he was on a ship in the ocean. He started feeling more ashamed than relieved and resolved to reclaim some dignity by trying to please his wife again. At least he might be able to assist her.

So, he climbed the pillows and dropped down onto her shoulder and before Maria even noticed him he was clumsily clamoring down the smooth slope of her massive left breast. It was literally a hill to him now. It was jiggling and bouncing from her efforts at self gratification. She felt a tickle on her breast and saw him sliding down it. "I don't think so." She said. He was so small she just casually brushed him off her giant tit with a gentle back flick from her fingers as if swatting some fallen food from her bosom.

Tommy tumbled down her breast briefly halting at her nipple as he tried grabbing the barrel sized nub, but his momentum was too great. He lost his grip and fell with a thud to her abdomen and tumbled further down the gentle slope of her body stopping just below her belly. He could see her bush down below and one end of the giant dildo, slightly askew, sticking out from the middle of the bush. The other end undoubtedly buried deep in his wife's vagina. 'Where were her hands?' he wondered. One of them soon descended from the sky to retrieve him.

Maria paused long enough to grab Tommy. "I can't be worried about squashing you and since you're too little to participate...." She trailed off and then exiled him to her nightstand while she finished up. Tommy tried to join in by jerking off as well, but he wasn't feeling too good about himself at the moment and ultimately failed in that endeavor as well.

He watched Maria get up and go to the bathroom to clean up; her ass quivered perfectly on the short walk across the room. She came back and stood above the nightstand for a moment and laid out some toilet paper. The night stand was just above her knees, but not by much. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked gesturing with his arms as well. Maria knelt down bringing her face down closer to him, but still her giant swaying naked boobs were the dominant feature filling his field of vision. "We can't sleep in the same bed anymore. You're too little, I'll crush you in my sleep." She said.

Tommy didn't like it at all. He wanted to protest, but she was absolutely right. She was surprised that he was taking her decision so well. It was sad, he looked so pitiful and small. At last sexually satisfied her demeanor softened. "Look, I'm sorry it didn't work out tonight for us. I want us to still have a sex life, but I just really don't know how. Lets think on it some and we'll try again; and maybe we'll find something that works." She said, but sounding unconvinced. She then puckered up and kissed Tommy gently.

She really just nudged his body with her plump Tommy sized lips and made a kissing sound, but it comforted him to know she was a least still interested in participating sexually with him especially after the debacle from earlier. Maria climbed into bed and turned out the light. Tommy lay on the toilet paper and drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

...

Tommy woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom. He got up as he normally would, but quickly realized he wasn't rolling off of the bed. He was rolling off of the folded squares of toilet paper that Maria had placed on the night stand to serve as his mattress. He got up and looked around. There was no safe way down to the designated bathroom area that Maria created, out of newspaper and paper towels, for him on the floor.

"Maria!" He yelled over at his wife. He could see her silhouette and some of her bare back through her mane of dark hair partially obscuring it. He could hear an occasional snore. "Maria!" He yelled again. She rolled over facing him, but was still asleep. He could see her face and then two giant, naked breasts flopped into view. They were so big that there was no doubt in Tommy's mind what would happen were they to have landed on him.

"Maria!" He yelled one more time. No response. He really had to piss. He saw only two options. He could piss off the nightstand and onto the carpet or he could go on the nightstand itself. He opted for the second option. He figured it would be harder to clean out of the carpet once it soaked in. So, he walked out away from his makeshift bed and relieved himself. Feeling much better he lay back down and went to sleep.

...

"What the fuck Tommy!" Maria said. Tommy bolted up from his slumber. "What? Huh?" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked ahead and saw Maria's knees. He looked up her smooth legs and found her giant hairy vagina. He looked further up her navel and smooth belly past her mountainous breasts to find an angry look on her face. She had one hand on a hip and then pointed a finger down with the other.

"Seriously, I can do without the little present." She said referring to the puddle of piss Tommy left on the nightstand. "I tried to wake you up, but you were sound asleep!" He yelled up at his wife. "You could at least clean it up." She shot back. "With what?" Tommy said folding his arms. Maria sighed in exasperation and bent over.

Her gigantic breasts hung and swayed freely bouncing off of one another on occasion. Tommy saw her enormous hand approaching and expected to be picked up so he tensed up, but instead felt himself falling backwards and landing on his butt as she pulled his toilet paper mattress right out from under him. "You're standing on a foot of toilet paper, jeez." She said as she pulled it from under him and dropped it onto him.

Tommy was temporarily buried in the toiled paper until he stood up and fought out from underneath it. "Just tear a piece off and use it to clean your mess up." Maria commanded. Tommy was not a fan of his wife's tone or the way she just dumped him off the toilet paper while suggesting he was stupid. "Could you be a little less bossy?" Tommy asked folding his arms and looking up at Maria.

Maria just sighed in exasperation. "You leave a puddle of pee on the nightstand and you expect me to be all please and thank you. How would you like it were I to go piss on the floor and expect you to clean it up." The thought of trying to clean a lake sized puddle of piss up was not appealing at all to Tommy, but it didn't scare him enough to get moving.

"I guess I just need to house train you better." She said sharply. Tommy just raised his arm and then his middle finger. Maria bent over and placed her hands on her knees her giant hill-like tits to wobbled above his head. "Flip me off all you want, but you're cleaning that up even if I have to wrap you in the toilet paper and use you as the mop." She said.

Tommy could tell she was serious and she could obviously do it, just like she said, if she wanted. So, he relented. "Fine!" He said. He grabbed a bed sheet sized piece of toilet paper in his hands and pulled, but nothing happened. He laughed and then pulled at it again with all his strength. Maria had bought the strong kind with the ridges and Tommy didn't have the upper body strength to tear it.

She just observed impatiently from above. Tommy turned red trying to tear the toilet paper, but just couldn't do it. Sighing again audibly, she reached down and tore the paper shearing him off a towel sized piece. She then stood up to her full height. "Now, clean that up and maybe I'll let you down." She said sternly as she turned and walked into the bathroom to get a shower.

Tommy watched her beautiful ass quiver and wiggle as she left the bedroom. He felt his penis stiffen. He was still attracted to her, but the ass he was just staring at was the size of a large building now. It didn't help matters that she belittled him so much. He had already wiped up his mess, but was going to show Maria he didn't need her assistance or permission to get off the damn nightstand.

He walked to the edge closest to the bed and noticed that the wire for the alarm clock hung over the box spring. He could use it get off the night stand and drop onto the box spring. Then he'd be in a position to climb back up onto the bed defeating Maria's plans to leave him stranded on the nightstand.

Tommy jumped down and hung from the wire. He was high up, but didn't dwell on it. He quickly swung one arm after the other until he found himself safely above the box spring and then he let go. He dropped about twelve feet at his scale. He then was able to climb up a wrinkle in the fitted mattress sheet to make it back onto the bed.

Maria stepped into the shower and went on autopilot as her hands washed her hair and lathered her body up with suds. Her mind drifted to her increasingly feeble husband who didn't even have the upper body strength to tear a piece of toilet paper. He'd be in trouble if a rat or even a mouse crossed his path. She'd need to be a little more protective she decided.

She still couldn't believe he just pissed right on the nightstand. She had already decided to leave him stranded there until she got back from work. Honestly, if he wanted to be treated like a normal person why did he keep doing stupid things like that. Maybe if he realized there were consequences for being a dumb ass then he'd stop doing dumb ass things, she thought justifying her decision.

She finished washing and turned the water off, opened the curtain, and grabbed a towel. She dried off her body and wrapped her hair in a towel before stepping out. She grabbed her make up bag, a hair brush, and some hair lotion. Her tits jiggled and clapped with every step she took, but then they always did. She had huge tits and that's what huge tits do.

She walked back out into her room and sat on her bed. She didn't even bother giving Tommy a look lest she waiver in her decision to discipline him. So, she just plopped her naked ass down on the bed, took the towel off her head and began to work on her hair.

Tommy saw his enormous wife walk out from her shower. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she saw where he was. However, she didn't even notice he was no longer on the nightstand. She walked right over to where he was now. She was carrying a giant hair brush and her make up bag in one hand and a bottle of lotion in the other.

She then turned and started sitting. Tommy first screamed at her, but when he noticed she didn't hear he took of running as fast as he could. He looked back and saw her giant ass falling directly onto him. He calculated his odds for survival and they fell in direct proportion to how many tons he figured Maria weighed compared to him.

Even though her ass was plush and soft and the mattress was very soft her weight was somewhere in the range of super cargo ship and skyscraper. He was a goner for sure. There was no way he could move fast enough. His obituary flashed before his eyes as he ran: 'Sat on and crushed by wife'. He stole one last glance back. Her butt cheeks and the bottom of her hairy pussy were all he could see. It happened fast. He felt himself crumple like being pinned and then darkness.

Maria sat down and took the towel off her head and tossed it on the floor. She began applying lotion to her hands and then to sections of her long dark locks of wet hair. She had done this a million times and though there were a lot of movements required. She was meticulous, but also efficient and was speeding through her hair with the lotion.

Tommy was surprised to find himself still alive somehow. He quickly deduced that he had been saved by the crack of his wife's giant ass. He was nestled in between her gigantic and deadly butt cheeks. He belly crawled a little not even knowing which direction he was crawling. He was getting wet. She was still damp from the shower.

He then felt his body getting hugged tightly at the same moment he heard his wife cough. Maria was now brushing her hair as she started coughing. She must have caught something in her throat. She sat her brush down and went to go get some water.

Tommy felt himself lift up as he was being hugged tightly again. He then felt himself twist and get tugged almost as if something was trying to wrench his body in two. In this jostling he got a brief glimpse of the floor and Maria's heel, calf, hamstring, and inner thigh before the crevice of light closed. It then opened up again and he saw the other heel, calf, hamstring, and inner thigh.

He was caught in Maria's butt crack and she was walking some place! Fortunately there was little pressure being applied directly to him, but he was help tightly enough he hadn't fallen out, yet. He didn't dare move from fear of falling and dropping to his death the hundred and thirty odd feet or so to the floor. God, he hoped she didn't have to use the restroom.

He withstood, as best he could, the wrenching he felt with each step she took as her ass cheeks slid against him and each other. Were it not for the moisture this sheering might have been much more dangerous., even deadly He was moved each time this happened; sometimes up and sometimes down. He just hoped he didn't pop out the bottom of her ass crack which was up for him as he was upside down.

Maria's ass quivered beautifully on her walk to the kitchen to get some water. Creases formed under each ass cheek alternately with each step. The whole time she was none the wiser to the fact the her husband had gotten himself sat on and wedged up in butt. She reached the cold tile of the kitchen floor and got a glass and put it under the water spout attached to the fridge. She took gulps as she walked back to her room. Her throat felt much better already.

"No, No, No." Tommy yelled. In his jostling he was moved up a little bit and a little bit more which was down relative to Maria's butt. He soon found himself slipping out. He used his arms to try and push against the inside of her giant ass cheeks to stay in, but they were getting further apart. He could now see nearly everything below and in front of him (behind Maria) as she walked.

To his left and right he could see the flesh creases forming and running off to his flanks with each step. Below him he could see the full back of each of Maria's long legs. He could hear her foot falls with each step she took. Soon his world spun as she turned. He then felt himself falling, but it was because she was sitting. Unfortunately, this did cause her ass to spread naturally thus releasing him. He screamed aloud as he fell.

However, when he finally did fall he wasn't very high from the mattress she was plopping down on. He hit it just before Maria did. He looked up. She was going to sit on him again! The chances of surviving twice were astronomical. However, he quickly noticed that she was not lined up to actually sit on him this time since he had fallen out early. He watched as her ass passed over him and her giant hairy pussy landed in front of him. He had little time to fear or admire as the shock wave launched him into the air.

Maria took the last drink of her water and then turned and plopped back down on the bed. She thought she heard something momentarily and looked over to see where Tommy was. That's when she felt something tickle her inner thigh. She sat the glass down on the nightstand and then she leaned back slightly to find Tommy hugging her inner thigh and then sliding down it and falling on his ass. He was on his back facing her and they locked eyes for a moment.

Maria smirked. "Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked. Tommy was just thankful to still be alive and didn't really process his wife's question. So he just sat there looking up at her. "Did you even think about the fact that I could've just sat on you?" She said.

She regarded him so small and sitting there between her legs dwarfed by her hairy vagina. She admired his spirit, but she had a point she needed to make and she needed to get to work. "Do you think I'm going to give you any pussy after you decided you'd use my night stand as your toilet?" She asked sternly.

She didn't give him a chance to answer before her giant fingers descended from the sky and plucked him up from the valley of her thighs. Tommy was not quite limp, but he didn't really have the energy to do much except sit tight as Maria held his whole body between her finger and thumb. She lifted him up above her massive tits to her face and inspected him. "How did you even get off the night stand anyway?" She asked before simply returning him there.

Tommy just watched as she continued to get ready and simultaneously lectured him. However he was exhausted and just thankful to be alive and all he heard was the Charlie Brown adult voices...whahwhaawaawwhahwwaaaaa. She got her pantyhose and skirt on, but was still topless when she walked over and tossed a box with some high heels in it on the bed.

She looked over at Tommy who didn't seem to be paying her any attention at all. It made her mad when he did that back when he was big too."Damn it Tommy, are you even listening to me? Had I actually sat on you then you'd be dead now. Don't you realize how close a call you just had?" She asked as she took one then two heels out and put them on her feet.

The heels added three inches in height and made Maria even more imposing, but Tommy hardly noticed. She was already mega giantess-sized and her heels just made her a mega giantess in heels to him. He saw shadow envelope as Maria walked over and leaned over him to inspect the nightstand. "I bet you used the alarm cord didn't you?" She asked not expecting a reply.

He was still exhausted and just watched her enormous body move about the room. His eyes were drawn to the huge nipples jutting out from the ends of her giant tits. They were easily half his size, or more, now. She then stood up and placed a hand on her hip and looked over at the bed and then back to Tommy before she leaned down and plucked him up.

He winced as his wife's giant fingers dived from the sky once again for him. No matter how many times it happened it was impossible to become accustomed to being handled by a giant person. This time was an even more difficult adjustment because of the huge increase of relative size compared to his last treatment.

He found himself literally flying across the expanse between the nightstand and bed. He was then lowered down into the now empty shoe box. Before he could even look around he fell as it began to slide rapidly. Just after he got to his feet he noticed his wife was just beginning to lay down on her stomach.

Her giant naked tits hung and then rested on the bed and her arms. Tommy looked behind him noticed the pillows. He turned and could see Maria's shoe high in the air behind her. She was on the bed on her stomach and the thing Tommy noted the most was the giant smile on her face. She was proud of herself.

Tommy looked around. The box was just a normal shoe box, but it may as well been Alcatraz for him. The walls were too high to get out. She just laid there and smiled. A long line of cleavage separated her massive tits which taken together were easily wider then the shoe box he was now in. The sides of her boobs extended out passed the ends of the box on both sides. The tops of her compressed breasts loomed above it forming swells over which she looked down at him.

Maria pushed the box back and lay down trapping the small container between the pillows and her big pillow-y breasts. "This ought to keep you out of trouble while I'm gone and I'll know right where to find you when I get back." She said. She then slowly rose up and her big boobs to wobbled above Tommy momentarily.

Each one of them could have filled the volume of the shoe box completely. She just sort of swayed them above alternately allowing one to hang directly above the box opening, completely blocking it, and then the other."If you're good maybe I'll let you play with these again later." She said seductively before getting up and walking out of the room.

Tommy looked around, surely she wasn't going to just leave him in this shoe box while she went to work. When she returned she was fully clothed. "No, that's bullshit. She told me that she got them all." Maria angrily spoke into her cellphone. "Hey!" Tommy yelled, but fell as she picked up the box.

He got up a little shakily as the box was moving because she was carrying it and him somewhere. He looked up, but could see nothing except part of Maria's torso and the undersides of her enormous breasts gently bouncing beneath her gold blouse and black business vest as she walked. She was talking on her cell the whole way. "Does she even realize how much trouble this causes me?" She sat the box down on the kitchen counter it appeared.

"Hey!" He tried again, but she was paying him no mind as she turned. When she returned he could tell she was carrying something. She sat it down in the corner of the box. It was a small saucer they used for tea cups. It had several bits of biscuit, eggs, and sausage.

It looked as if Maria had pinched off some pieces of her own microwaved breakfast sandwich. "Hey!" Tommy yelled up at her waving his arms, but she was focused on her call still. "Yes, go ahead and pull those and the Jenkin's division as well." She said her voice trailing off as she turned again.

When she returned she sat another saucer down that had water in it. "I'll be there in twenty, no fifteen minutes." She said turning and hanging up as she did so. "Maria! Maria!" Tommy yelled with his hands funneled and running inside the box towards her as she walked over to her purse which was next to the box and dropped her phone in it. "Hey! Maria!" Tommy yelled continuing to close the gap between them.

He could see her beautiful face clearly as she loomed above him and his box while she rummaged through her purse for her keys. He could tell she was agitated. In the past he would have given her a hug to comfort her and playfully squeezed those big titties of hers. She sighed heavily and grabbed her purse off the counter and left. She didn't even give him a final look before her head disappeared over the top of the box. Tommy slowed to a stop and looked around in disbelief. Apparently, she was going to leave him in this box.