- Text Size +

Maria walked towards the little man holding their pickup sign. He was super short maybe five foot in his shoes maybe less. He was also thin and she felt bad about dumping all her luggage off for this tiny guy and so she started to take it to the trunk, but he intercepted her. "No Maam, allow me." He said looking away as she made eye contact with him. She sat her luggage down and said, "Thank you." She caught her self smirking at the fact her chest was practically in his face, but reminded herself he would be a giant next to her little man who was likely not much taller than her knees now.

She plopped down in the limo glad to be heading home. Her boss, Jim, sat next to her as she scooted over. His hand fell onto her knee. "I couldn't have pulled this off without you, you know that right?" He said. She took the unwanted attention in stride. "Glad I could help." She said. He smiled removing his hand as the limo driver got in and asked where they were headed.

The compliment surprised Maria since Jim was usually an ego maniac that took all the glory for himself. She wondered if he was serious or if he was just trying to flirt with her. Regardless, his attention reminded her that she had some pent up desire of her own. She was horny and hoped Tommy would be ready and able when she got home.

...

They had given him some clothes, but they were little more than a tiny hospital gown. It was better than nothing. Beth brought him back home. She replenished his reachable supplies and apologized for not being able to stay and keep him company until Maria got home. Maria would be home soon!

He wanted to do something nice for her to welcome her back, but what? He sat on the doll house couch next to Ken to think. He glanced over at the massive doll. Jeez, at only seven inches Ken was much bigger than he was now. He felt like a little kid sitting there. It made him uncomfortable so he got up.

After brainstorming for an hour he finally thought of how to welcome his wife home. He would write Welcome Home! I love you! in lip stick on the tile in the foyer. He knew just where one of her old purses were that had some red lip stick it would be a haul be he figured he could get a single capsule of lipstick from that purse. The only challenge was it was upstairs.

Thirty minutes later Tommy's shaking arms lifted his small body over the ledge of the last step. He lay flat, breathing heavy for a moment as he wearily got to his feet. He had to jump and grab each step and pull himself up to the next one. He looked down the stair case and sighed in relief. "OK, hard part over. Now the lip stick." He said to himself.

Twenty minutes later he returned to this very spot with a log sized tube of lipstick over his shoulder. It was heavy for Tommy and he sat it on the ground while he thought of the best way to lug it down the steps. After coming to the solution he turned the tube on its side and rolled it off the step. He watched pleased with his ingenuity as it rolled over each step gaining speed before shooting off the last step and slamming into the opposite wall. He happily followed it down carefully dropping from one step to the next glad he was going down instead of up.

When he go to the bottom ten minutes later he quickly located the tube of lip stick and hoisted back over his shoulder and carried it over in front of the door. Everything was going as plan so far. Then he reached down and tried to pull off the lip stick cap and the tube lifted. He tried holding the bottom with his feet and lifting from the top, but there was nothing to grip too. He wrestled with it for fifteen minutes like this until he decided he needed some other plan.

He sat on the thigh high tub like a stool panting while he looked around and thought. Then he saw it. He could use the grate of the vent as a catch for the thin lip of the cap lid. He rolled it to the nearest grate and positioned the lipstick just so. He tugged from the bottom hard and was rewarded as the cap popped off.

He brought it back over and thankfully turning it to expose the lipstick was easier. Once he did this he was off to the races. After he put the exclamation point after the "u" he wiped his brow and admired his work. He put the cap on and stood the cylinder up near the final punctuation mark. He was done. A little over two hours from inception and three from the concept of doing something nice and he was finished. With not a moment to lose. He figured she would be home at any moment.

He waited. While he was waiting he noticed his little gown was smudged all over with the red mucky lipstick. "Fuck it!" He said and removed his only article of clothing. It was his Maria and she wouldn't care of he was nude. Not long after ditching the gown he heard a car, then a car door, and steps, and a click of the deadbolt.

Tommy waited in anticipation peaking around the corner from the hall way. He already had it worked out. She would walk in and look down and see his message. She'd tear up and he would run out and greet her. They would kiss.

His mental imagery was broken as the door opened and sure enough it was his Maria. This is pretty much where the plan went off the rails. She wasn't looking down and she wasn't even alone. "Shit!" Tommy cursed at his nudity. That smudgy gown was all the way back in the doll house. "Thanks so much for helping me with these." Maria said to a man in a suit following her in with her luggage. It was her boss.

She had an umbrella she shook all over the floor and then stepped right on and over the message Tommy so painstakingly scrawled there. Her boss followed her in, stamping his feet all over the lipstick message before dragging her wheeled luggage in over it as well. "Its the least I can do for all you've done." He said. "Where do you want these?" He asked. "You can just put them over there." She said gesturing to the hallway Tommy was in.

"Tommy! I'm home. Come meet my boss, Jim." Maria called out looking around as she walked right passed where Tommy was standing. She was wearing a blue business dress that stopped at her knee. Her boobs and nipples were so big that she regularly rendered appropriate conservative attire completely inappropriate owing from her sheer size.

In this case there were two massive boob-shaped blue orbs protruding far from her chest that shook and swayed with each of her steps in spite of her heavy duty undergarments designed to minimize this. Additionally, large visible dents were formed at the ends of each orb despite the multiple garment's thickness. She cut an impressive hourglass figure in the dress and from his angle Tommy could even see her thong covered ass as she walked by. She would have found him, but for the fact she was expecting a knee-high husband.

Jim then rolled the luggage in front of him. Tommy was scared of being crushed at first, but when that didn't happen was grateful for the cover. He didn't want to meet Maria's boss naked or seven inches tall for that matter. She came back down the hallway. "Tommy, are you here? I don't know where he could be." She said shrugging at Jim. "Give him my regards and thanks, I have to get going." He said and he gave Maria a quick hug.

He often gave her hugs. She wasn't stupid. She knew why he did this as she felt her massive tits compress and spread across his chest. She was so large up there that it was impossible for this not to happen even through her sturdy bra and dress. She wasn't resentful and considered it harmless. He grasped her by the arms and looked her square in the eyes. In her three inch heels she was a little above his 6'2 height.

"You be sure to take a few days off this week to recharge." He said. "You won't see me until Thursday at earliest." She said smiling. "Good. Take care." He said walking to the door and back over the message. Maria followed him to the door. "Bye." She said closing it. She turned and stepped on something. "What is that?" She said picking up a tube of lipstick.

Tommy saw this and thought he was back on plan. She would see the message for sure. He watched as she easily popped the top and applied some and puckered her lips. It took thirty minutes for him to get that top off. She then looked down and frowned. "Damn, its all over the floor." She said regarding the red, wet blotches below.

"Lets just wipe it up." She said aloud as she pulled a tissue out of her purse. "Tommy where are you?" she yelled as she knelt and wiped up the mess. "Maria! No!" Tommy yelled running towards his crouching wife from behind. It took her just a few seconds to wipe up his three hours of planning and effort. She stood back up and crumpled the tissue satisfied with her cleanup work. She started to put it back in her purse when something ran between her legs: a mouse!

Her first reaction was sheer terror. She screamed almost jumping out of her dress. Then her next instinct was defense. "Skat, skat!" She yelled stomping a high-heeled foot at it. Tommy was caught by surprise at her reaction and it barely gave him time to react. Here he was trying to flag down his wife and she thought he was a rodent and was trying to stomp him. "Maria! Don't! It's me!" He yelled between stomps and dodges.

She wasn't actually trying to step on it. She was afraid to even touch it. She was stomping to make it run away, but it wasn't running away. It was just standing there jumping around. That's when she realized it really didn't look much like a mouse at all. She stopped. No. It couldn't be, could it? She crouched down. "Tommy is that you?" She asked.

Twenty minutes later Tommy was standing on the foot of their bed in front of her and just finished giving his account of what happened. "Awww, by the time I saw the message it was just smears and blotches. I had no clue it was a note for me." She said, but seeing Tommy so tiny and dejected looking she continued. "Its the thought that counts though." She added brushing his thigh with her leg sized finger and then bending over the bed and putting her head in her hands and her elbows on the bed.

She regarded him so little; less than a doll now. More like, her mind jumped to its first match, penis-sized. She smiled at the notion that her her formerly huge husband was now only slightly larger than an average sized cock. Hell, we was significantly smaller than his own package used to be she realized upon closer examination. The thought put some wetness between her legs. She wondered if he'd let her put him in down there given he was a natural fit now.

She focused back on the conversation at hand. "So, how can I reward my little man for his nice gesture?" She asked playfully. Tommy's eyes immediately shot to her boobs on display right in front of him. They were popping. Her cleavage would swallow him now.

Many people seeing this would think Maria a slut or insecure and seeking attention by wearing a push up bra, but nothing could be further from the truth. She was wearing a plain white bra extra sturdy to dampen the motion of her chest, an impossible task for any bra. The fact was her breasts were so large it was difficult to find a proper size. The 44F's she had on were certainly not pushups, but simply filled greater than their capacity with tit flesh. So much so that it appeared she had a push up bra on.

She noticed Tommy's stare and her hopes for putting him in her vagina were dashed; which she disguised with a dismissive laugh. "Are you sure you want to go there? You know they're way bigger than you are now, right?" She asked. Tommy shook his head yes. Maria stood slowly up and reached behind and unzipped her dress. It wouldn't fall with out help because of her amazing bust and curves so she wiggled it down and stood there in her bra and thong.

As toned and fit as Sasha was his wife Maria was even further up the voluptuous bell curve: hips, waist, tits, ass. She had it all, but wasn't fat at all; not even big boned. She was still fit and toned, but curvy. It was glorious. "I guess since you're already naked I need to keep going don't I?" She said. She unclasped her heavy duty bra from the front and her massive, compressed tits literally sprang free pushing the cups off to the side.

The pattern of her tight bra could be seen imprinted on her giant wobbly boobs as she slid the straps off and removed the bra completely. Then she dropped her thong revealing her vagina veiled in a thick, dark, expansive triangle of curls. Her labia was puffy and swollen with desire after two weeks away and from the prospective of her fucking her little penis-sized man in the only way she could think of. She crawled into bed over him careful not to crush him and lay down on her pillows at the other end of the bed.

Seeing something so large move so deftly defied credulity. There was no adjective or analogy even close to describing his Maria, the epitome of female sexuality, so large and beautiful and ready to play. You kind of had to be there or have your own 80 foot tall, voluptuous, sex goddess. Tommy was awestruck.

"Well are you just going to stand there and stare?" She asked jolting him from his trance. He swiftly clamored over her feet and began scaling her shin to her knee. Maria was laying on her left side and had her legs together and bent somewhat so the incline was not to great and in no time Tommy was atop a giant knee.

Maria shifted the leg Tommy was on spreading her legs open. Tommy was not prepared for the very ground he was on to begin moving so rapidly and lost his balance. He tumbled down her leg sliding down her smooth inner thigh and bounced off her hair covered pussy before plopping onto the bed. He could hear Maria's laughter over head.

"Trouble dear?" She coyly asked. "No trouble." Came his reply. He got to his feet and was confronted by her giant hairy pussy. He'd seen it many times before, but this was the first time he shuddered at the sight. He was still aroused, but its size was unbelievable. He glanced down at his stiff penis. It was certainly not up to the task of pleasing that. He could hug her twat and his wingspan would not escape the area of her thick, lush bush.

He walked over to Maria's ass and gave it a hug. His whole body wasn't as big as his hand had been and he was unable to even give her a proper ass grab. She responded by giggling. "That tickles." She said and her giant hand appeared from no where and ever so easily batted him away. He picked himself up a little disorientated and embarrassed from the force he had been batted down by. The experience gave him a healthy respect for his wife's overwhelming physical power relative to him. It made him a bit curious and a little nervous.

He walked around her ass and looked up, way up, at her smiling face peering at him from over a gigantic tit. "Tell me if you can feel this." He said. He walked back around and squared off against her beautiful giant ass cheek. He planted a full power side kick on it and followed up with several powerful punches another round house kick and another few punches in rapid succession. It was the best combo he had and would have decimated any opponent he had ever faced, but Maria barely noticed. The immediate area in the vicinity of the landed blows dented and quivered some, but the larger butt flesh barely moved absorbing his furious combinations with ease like some massive padded wall.

"What are you doing down there?" She asked. Curious at the tapping taking place on her ass. Tommy emerged from under her giant leg again. He was sweating profusely and obviously winded. "Anything?" He asked. "It felt like someone tapping their fingers on my ass." She reported. Tommy walked back under Maria's leg and leaned against her butt holding himself with one arm. "Shew." He said wiping a brow and catching his breath; mid sigh he let out a yelp as something big grabbed him from behind.

Maria grabbed her husband with just one hand marveling at his smallness and now negligible weight. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked nervously. She smiled mischievously. "Moving this along." She said as she dropped him atop her gigantic left breast. Tommy grabbed hold of her huge, beer mug sized nipple. He lay across the giant gelatinous globe and no part of him hung off.

He started to try and stand up, but lost his balance and fell. It was like standing on a waterbed. Maria laughed and gave her boobie a shake. This caused Tommy to lose his grip and slip down between them. She immediately smashed them together and Tommy just disappeared. When she released her tits he heard her laughing again as he fell back on his butt on her stomach.

He quickly got back up and ran up to her under boob and jumped trying to reach atop for the nipple hold again, but he wasn't long enough and he bounced right off and slid back down. He looked around. If he couldn't go over he'd need to go between, but he'd need to move the tit in front of him over some.

He began to push and was not getting any where. His hands sunk in and he was able to move the flesh in front a little, but there was more behind that replaced it. After a few moments of failing like this he suddenly noticed he was making a lot of headway. At first he felt good, but then realized he was getting help. He looked up and sure enough Maria was slowly pulling her giant tit in the direction he was pushing.

"Come on. I could have managed." He said. "I love you, but no you can't. They're too big and your too small." She said. This angered him some. "At least let me try first." He protested. "Fine." She said releasing her giant boob which fell at him all at once. He tried to hold it back, but the soft mass just bowled him over penning him under its hefty weight. A moment later and it was lifted completely off him again. "Happy?" She asked smugly.

He walked through her cleavage with her assistance and stood on her upper chest near her collar. "So how do you want to do this?" She asked hopefully. "I don't know you on top." He joked cracking a wry smile. She laughed at thought of trying to bounce on him from above now. She really just wanted to shove him into her pussy, but she preferred it to be his idea. Since he didn't suggest that she'd play with him some more to see where this led. His little joke gave her an easy pretext.

"Sounds good to me." She said grabbing him one handed again and getting too her knees. She placed him under her and began slowly lowering down onto him. Tommy could not believe she was serious as her enormity began to descend upon him. The look of terror on his face was priceless Maria had decided, but since he didn't protest verbally she just kept slowly dropping until she felt his tiny body against her sensitive, wet lips.

"Mmmm." She moaned in delight detecting a ribcage against each nether lip. Tommy was enveloped in her bush and could scarcely see anything when she had stopped her descent. If he looked up he could just see her belly and far above the shadows cast by her heavy breasts. Her pubic hair was all around assaulting him from every angle, but he felt her slick pussy seem to hug his midsection. He saw her giant clitoris peaking out of a secluded skin fold near the top of her slit just below and above his chin. He reached at it and took a hold of it as if he would a door knob.

A jolt of sexual energy shot from Maria's vagina from the clitoris stimulation. She involuntary started to grind her pelvis down, but stopped herself mid-push. Not before Tommy yelped in protest. He felt like his chest was going to cave in, but the pressure quickly relented. She took more control and carefully and with utmost delicacy she thrust her pelvis forward in an almost imperceptible rolling motion.

Tommy felt his whole body slide upward and then backward as she slowly and gently ground him into the mattress with her giant genitals. He continued clasping at her clit and before long he noticed he was soaking wet as she was leaking onto him.

Maria could only see a part of Tommy's head when the stars aligned: that is when she was looking between her tits AND rolling back AND tilting so her bush didn't completely obscure his tiny head. This was nice, but something was missing. She tried grabbing her own tits and caressing her sides and hips, but it wasn't enough. She needed more.

The more she thought about it the more it sapped from her blooming orgasm. She needed to be held, squeezed, to be mounted and fucked. Her pussy was dancing at the height of stimulation, but ached to be filled. Her breasts were luscious, heavy, and sensitive and were ready to be fondled and groped. She wanted her ass to be grabbed and slapped. She needed to be kissed. Tommy could do none of these things for her anymore and yet her mind flitted to the thought from earlier and the thing he could do now that no other man could. All she had to do was...

Tommy felt his whole pelvis slipping between her lips and his penis was stiffening and ready to blow. He was skeptical at first. This position was rough, but fun. He began thrusting as he felt his own climax approaching. Her pussy was body hugging him and pushing him up and down the mattress as she carefully rode him. He would probably have a sheet burn, but it was worth it to have sex with his eighty foot tall wife.

Then abruptly everything stopped and he was lifted a short way and dropped back down with a bounce on his back as Maria rose to her knees and regarded him. There was still time. She reached down, grabbed him, flipped on her back, and dropped back onto her pillows. The bed creaked and bounced as she repositioned and then spread her legs. Tommy felt all of her fingers and thumb seemingly handling him simultaneously; deftly positioning him.

He realized quickly what she was up to, but Maria was faster and he was up to his waist in her giant hairy vagina before he could even squeak a protest. "What the fuck?" He yelled. Maria either didn't hear him or simply ignored him as the speed and ferocity of which he was being pumped in out increased dramatically. "Maria! Don't!" Tommy yelled.

She could hear Tommy, but his objections were so much smaller than her desire and her mind was working through so many things. Sex was supposed to be a team sport, but with Tommy shrunk to toy size it now felt more like masturbation. There should be a big body pressing against hers, taking her, ravaging her. Instead she now held that body entirely in her right hand and could fit it completely inside of her. He was such a natural fit at this size. Besides, Tommy would surely want to please her.

Everything was happening so fast. One moment his wife was astride him softly rubbing her labia against his body and then the next she held him with her fingers and was pumping him in and out of her vagina. His leg got caught in a fold, but it didn't matter she unknowingly thrust him in and out until it came free. He was pretty sure something got pulled or sprained.

Her husband should be squeezing her big titties in his strong hands not laying helplessly pinned under one of them. Tommy had wanted to be a Micronaut. It was his own fault that he was so feeble now. Her man's man was significantly smaller than a barbie doll. She could completely dominate him oh so easily.

She pumped him in and out faster and faster until she felt herself cumming. She settled into her dildo pattern and pushed him all the way in and squeezed him slowly closing and opening her legs like butterfly wings as she climaxed. She then pulled him out while slowly rotating him as she did so; until he dropped from her sopping cunt on the giant wet spot in front of it.

He lay panting gasping for air and sore from the encounter. Maria lay backward exhaling slowly and contentedly as she descended from climax. The eroticism of taking control was the novelty that had driven her orgasm. The physical component was little more than what she had done to herself while away for work with her dildo; which was actually bigger than Tommy was now and it vibrated.

Tommy sat up slowly. His body was coated in his wife's cum. He couldn't believe what she had just done. She totally had just used him to satisfy herself. He didn't feel that it had went so far as rape. She was his wife after all and he loved her and would have went along with it had she asked, but she didn't and the boldness and ferocity of her action startled him.

There was no doubt she was now the dominate sexual partner. Before she had left even as he had dwindled smaller and smaller he still lead in bed even if she would toss him too and fro in the throws of passion. The position, setting, and especially timing were usually his choosing. She did with hold herself from him that one week or so, but that behavior was not out of character for her before when he was big and she was angry with him. This was different. Any notion that he could lead her now after she had just shoved him inside her pussy was impossible to imagine. The dynamic had shifted permanently.

She sat up and reached down and plucked him off the bed with her fingers and dropped him out the way so she could get up. She then casually walked into the connected bathroom her naked ass simply spectacular to watch in motion. She retrieved a towel to wipe her legs and vagina off while she walked back into the bedroom.

"Here you go stud." Maria said as she dropped the towel onto her diminutive husband and slid into bed under the covers. Tommy fell from the weight of the terry cloth and was tossed over a couple times as his giant wife slid under the sheet he was on. After a minute or so he managed to crawl out from the towel. He was more or less dry, but didn't know what to do now. He figured if Maria was done it was time to go to bed.

He walked over to his side of the bed marveling at the giant hill like silhouette of his wife. He clamored over her sheet covered arm. When he reached his pillow he could see beneath the sheets at Maria's colossal chest; massive, naked breast on top of breast. He decided it safest to lay atop his own pillow. So he climbed up it, lay down, and drifted off to sleep.

...

The week was over before it began. It was different having Maria back now. Before her trip he felt more connected to her. Since her return she was always picking him up and moving him here and there with little to no warning. Her hands could come for him from anywhere at any time. It was very annoying.

Then there was the new sexual dynamic that Tommy was not a fan of at all. Their first encounter had held such promise, but ended abruptly after Maria had just used him like a dildo on herself. The second encounter of the week was even worse. It was late Thursday and Tommy was scheduled for another session in the morning. Maria got home late after her first day back at work full time since the trip. Tommy saw her come in. She gave him a passing glance as she walked back to the bedroom. He was finishing his run and would talk to her when he was finished.

...

Maria had long been used to being desired and coveted by all the men in the room. She liked it. One might even say it got her off. She just loved the feeling and it would build within her until she got home and then Tommy would have his way with her which ultimately brought her an extremely satisfying orgasm and release.

This pattern had started to falter as her husband dwindled. When she got home from her business trip she was so horny and to be honest her shrunken husband was not up to the task anymore. She was stimulated by the same things that initially attracted her to him: his masculinity. He was the toughest guy she knew. He had the biggest dick of any man she had been with. He was in the best shape. He was large and in charge. All of this was past tense and it was a problem for her now.

He had been such a man in bed before and he took her like one. Now, her biggest concern when in bed with him was not her climax or even pleasing him which provided a certain level of satisfaction also. Now, it was trying not to crush him to death in some way. This caused frustration to set in. Part of it was anger at Tommy for choosing this for them. Part of it was purely physical. Part of it was not knowing how to get what she wanted or provide him what he wanted. Regardless she was starting to act on this frustration and Tommy was too little to stop her.

One avenue of this frustration was that she became more of a tease. She wore tops a little more revealing or skirts a little shorter than before. She would overtly flirt with the guys in the office even before she left for the trip. She would go to more happy hours and stay longer than before. She even let one of her male co-workers suck down a jello shot off her neck and then take a shot of tequila held in her cleavage.

Another channel of this frustration was with Tommy. She was a little mean to him sometimes. It didn't go so far as abuse, but it was more than teasing. She would move him about with out a thought. She confined him places. She would put him on a table or counter and leave him there where she could keep an eye on him. A little communication might have gone a long way, but that would have been difficult. It was so easy and simple, for her, to just do with him as she pleased. She still loved him, but it was clear she didn't treat him as an equal anymore even if she did still verbally affirm their equality.

She had come home after her first happy hour since being back and was horny as hell again. She ditched her newly purchased seductive work outfit for a see through night gown that was one of Tommy's favorites. She admired herself in the mirror. Her full heavy breasts lay on her chest like ripe watermelon wasting on the vine. Her nipples stood erect and ready for suckling. Her waist curved in perfectly and then back out dramatically to her hips. Her thick dark triangular bush was easily detectable.

Her long legs carried her away from the mirror and turned her. A quick glance over her shoulder and the inspection of her backside confirmed that she had a perfectly shaped ass and sexy smooth back. She saw Tommy scurrying around earlier, but where was he now? She walked out of the room with purpose scanning the floor. She had an itch that needed scratching.

She found him running along the wall in the guest bedroom. He went in behind the dresser. She would get him after he came out the other side. A few casual steps put her in position and as soon as he emerged she knelt down and grabbed him. "Hey! I'm working out." Tommy chirped in protest. Maria carried him over to the couch without a word. She sat down on the end and sat him on the arm.

"I want to see my little husband. Is that such a bad thing?" She said. "I really wish you would warn me before grabbing me like that." He complained. Maria frowned. Formerly the mere sight of this gown and he'd be all over her, but the new Tommy, tiny Tommy was whining about being carried about of all things. Like she had time for his short little legs to finish his work out. "I've got better ways you can get your exercise." She said smiling.

"Come on, hon, I'm hot and sweaty and I've only got another lap to go." He said. He was wearing just a small pair of doll underwear that she had hemmed in for him to tighten it so it fit him. He might not be big, but he was still cut and fit. Maria smiled and tugged his little underwear down revealing his tiny genitals.

Tommy reached down in a futile attempt to try and pull them back up, but she still had a hold of them in her finger and thumb. She smirked somewhat delighted at his resistance for some reason and tugged them all the way down and off putting him on his ass. "You don't need these." She chuckled softly at the ease at which she had just de-pantsed him; with just two fingers no less.

Tommy got up a bit miffed by her behavior, but now becoming a little aroused himself at the sight of Maria's body through the gown. "Is that tiny hard on for me?" Maria asked flipping the tip of his sub-inch erection with her index finger. "You know it is." He smiled looking down at his cock and then back to his enormous, scantily clad and amorous wife.

"Finally! That's the spirit, hon. don't worry I only need ten or fifteen minutes and you can get back to your little work out." She said and then she grabbed him. Tommy was taken by surprise and barely able to move in her tight grip. The world was a blur, but he could make out his wife's legs and her bush centered between them. He felt himself turn upside down. Maria had sat up and scooted forward and hiked up her gown to expose her giant pussy.

He saw her looking down at him, not so much at him as her own hand as she expertly guided him into position. She was doing it to him again! "Damn it!" he cursed as his legs were plunged into his wife's swollen pussy. She pushed him in up to his neck and then thrust him in and out rapidly a dozen times at least.

He could see her face, when he wasn't up to his neck because her bush blocked his view then. She had her eyes closed and jaw clenched as she used him to get off. Her juices started coating him and then squirting out around him as she pumped him into her. Her other hand rubbed and squashed into her massive breasts squeezing and massaging each alternately as she expertly used her helpless husband as a sex toy.

Maria felt herself approaching orgasm. She pushed him up so only his head and arms protruded and then began to caress her labia with two fingers and prod at her clit with a third. She was getting close, but she needed more. Already she was plateauing. She found his shoulders and pushed him down hard; deep inside of her. She didn't stop until she felt his feet touching her cervix. She smiled, there, that was it. He really was the perfect size for their new position.

No part of Tommy was sticking out of her now. She stood up her legs were quivering. She grabbed a huge breast in each hand and squeezed hard. She felt him: squirming and writhing, fighting her. She smiled letting go of her tits and squeezed him as she pulled off her gown and dropped it on the floor next to her. She ran her hands down her silhouette rounding the curve of her hips and grabbing a supple ass cheek in each hand squeezing and spreading them.

She then gently caressed her legs from behind and then in front sliding her hands up her inner thighs and on either side of her crotch and back to her hips. She rested them there looking down at her vagina which had swallowed Tommy whole. She smiled. He was pushing out against her again. God it was so erotic. She concentrated on the feeling of him inside her.

She squeezed him again with her love muscles. They surrounded him, hugged him, and held him. He was a tough guy even at seven inches. His seal training meant he could hold his breath for remarkable amounts of time. Yet, he couldn't escape unless she let him. She dominated him with her just her pussy; her love making muscles subdued him. She was cumming. She fell back on the couch and squeezed him again holding back as best she could as she came.

Her mind reminded her he'd probably been inside of her for about two minutes now. She relaxed her pussy and sat back down. She felt him squirming again this time more feverishly. She felt him progressing towards her opening. She eased her grip letting him ascend her love canal. The lubrication made it a quick process. Sure enough a tiny hand pushed out of her opening followed by another and then some arms and they pulled out Tommy who barrel rolled off her vagina and on to the couch in front of it.

Maria lay back lazily panting and enjoying the erotic descent. Tommy immediately bounced to his feet. He was furious. "Damn it are you trying kill me?" He screamed. He could tell she was paying him little mind, but he let her have it anyway. He yelled screamed and yes even kicked and hit her, but she barely noticed. His negligible strength was nothing more than a tickle even for her sensitive areas.

He was still ranting when a giant hand descended and grabbed him lifting him into the air like some toy in one of those claw games. Maria sat up and her gigantic boobies rolled heavily into normal position bouncing and jiggling to rest on her chest. Her aureoles were puffy and her nipples were stiff and the size of a traffic cone.

"See. I told you that I only needed fifteen minutes. Now you can get back to that workout of yours." She said leaning over and depositing him on the floor at her feet. She gave his little butt a smack with the pad of her index finger and then leaned over to retrieve her gown. Her feet flanked him and either one was significantly larger than he was. In this position her big titties were resting on her knees squashing slightly as she reached over and grabbed her gown. She stood up straddling Tommy as she put it back on and then walked off into the kitchen it looked like.

Tommy stood naked, wet, and cold watching her in disbelief. She just did what she wanted with him lately and it had to stop. He needed to really talk to her, but he didn't know how anymore. She didn't have to listen to him and obviously didn't hold his opinion highly. Its not that he wouldn't please her in the way that she wanted, but the way she did it was so demeaning. He decided to dry off while finishing his run and would continue to think on it.