[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

alyssa devours a victim that she met online along with other girls


Rated: G
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Part Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3925 Read: 6078
Published: May 18 2016 Updated: May 18 2016
Story Notes:

The elite contributing members of the FemCans group always havetheir annual party on Labor Day. It was the moderator’s responsibilityto provide the longpig for the feast. Such was the predicament the newmoderator found herself with only a few weeks left to find a willingvolunteer.
The moderator knew full well that most members that claimed a desire to becooked and eaten were all noise! This made her task that much more daunting.
“There is one possibility! It’s short notice.” she thought. “Butif anyone will, he will!”
Wasting no time, she sent a mail.
“scheddy, can you get back ASAP! Thanks! alyssa!”
She waited, apprehensively. Three hours went by! Four! Nothing! Finally,Five and one half hours Later, a mail comes in.
“Hi, Clem, What’s up? Great hearing from you! scheddy.”
“scheddy, this is very short notice, but I’m in a huge bind. As you know,FemCans has an annual longpig party on Labor Day. The moderator has toprovide the volunteer. I am the new moderator. In short, I need a volunteerto provide the meat for the party. I’m so short on time and fortunatelyI thought of you. You know what I’m asking! Love! alyssa.”
“Wow! That is cutting it close, my dear. When can we get together for myconditioning? We can’t waste time! Flattered that you thought of me! Love!scheddy.”
“Be at the fattening farm in two days. Thanks much! alyssa.”
“I’ll be there! scheddy.”
“Just a great friend!” alyssa thought to herself. “The party will bea luscious success! If I don’t eat him up beforehand, myself!” she giggled.
alyssa was so relieved. She had the main ingredient. Now for thedetails.
A South Seas Island motif would be so sexy! Bare-breasted maidens ingrass skirts would prepare the honored sacrifice in an ancient tribal ritualto appease their many gods. Each maiden would offer the sacrifice of her“virginity” to ensure the value of the sacrificial tribute. This would“marinate” the sacrifice with flavor enhancing female secretions. Wrapped inbanana leaves, scheddy would steam to mouth-watering tenderness in the luaupit. Knowing this cooking method is so effective, the meat will literallyfall off the bones. alyssa felt no fear of there being tough meat.It just wouldn’t happen!
Amidst fantastic cooking odors would be the visually stimulatingdancing of gracefully swaying “island” girls as they provocativelyfollowed the beat of rhythmic drums. Polynesian music would softlyfill in from CD’s playing continuously.
Yes, alyssa felt confident she would Hostess a great party!
Now she would have to get the meat into it’s best possible condition.That would be so much fun for scheddy and for her. He deserved as muchpleasure as was humanly possible for his willing participation onsuch short notice.
Well! He’s going to have it, too!” she assured herself.
The fattening farm had been very quiet for a number of months now as wasusually the case during the “off” season. Usually, beginning in June,the longpig volunteer would begin it’s fattening process. So thisyear was very late, indeed. But today it was bustling with activityas the girls hurried to get everything just right for the arrivalof the guest of honor, scheddy. He was due to arrive at 11:00AM.
The girls were so anxious! Getting a volunteer conditioned for a partywas such a rewarding endeavor for them.They just loved their work and justloved the end result of their efforts. No volunteer ever complained aboutthe treatment and care received. It wasn’t about to start now!
It was 10:45AM when the private limo pulled up to the “farmhouse.”The three lady chauffeurs escorted him out of the vehicle and kissed him.
“See you at the party, scheddy!” they sweetly assured him as they droveoff.
alyssa came outside and smiled happily. “I knew I could count onyou, scheddy! You look great! It looks like your conditioning is going tobe almost all pleasure and little work!”
“Thanks Clem! You look great, yourself! So this is the fatteningfarm? Not bad at all! Brought her by nice ladies, to a nice place, to afantastically nice hostess! I’m going to enjoy my stay here!” scheddyresponded.
“You sweet tongued devil, you! Get your butt inside! I want you to meetthe cooking staff.”
As scheddy entered the house he had to acclimate his eyes to the loweredlighting. As his eyes adjusted, he was pleasantly invited into aluxuriously elegant room. The hustle and bustle that alyssa and thegirls went through to make an enticing atmosphere had paid off. The roomwas carpeted with 3 inch deep crimson- red plush pile. He could fall fromthe ceiling and not get hurt. A king-size bed was the center of attentionin the room. Crimson-red satin sheets covered the bed with a fluffy downcomforter on the foot of the bed. Same color drapes shaded the windows.Scented oils and spices filled the air while soft background music setthe stage for any and every possibility! scheddy would be pampered!
Six luscious girls came into the room dressed only in white chef’saprons. scheddy’s heart leaped. “Wow!” he wondered, “Where did alyssafind these exquisite women?”
“I know what you are thinking, scheddy. Where did I find theseladies? Simple! They are members of the FemCans group. You’d recognizetheir Yahoo ID’s in a second! Let me introduce you to them.
The sweet blonde is Margarite! That fire-red haired beautyis Scarlett! The tall brunette is Caroline. The African-Americanman-eater is MyNassa! The short brunette is Bunny. And that longblack raven haired delicacy is Raven! scheddy, meet our lady chefs!”
“Hi, ladies! Glad to meet all of you!”
“Hi, yourself, scheddy! We’re all glad to MAKE meat out of you!”
“Well, girls, I get your drift! So, I say, ‘Let’s get started!’ ”scheddy mused.
“Strip him, girls! Let’s have some fun!” alyssa encouraged.
As the girls laughingly peeled scheddy of his clothing,alyssa noticed his penis jump to a throbbing erection.
“Nice work, girls!” she said. “you’ve got his undivided attention.You can all go back to the kitchen and get lunch ready while I help scheddywith his “problem!”
“Aw! We want to stay and help you!” Bunny cried.
“Maybe next time!” alyssa laughed. “Maybe!”The girls departed sadly.
“Clem! I’ve been going nuts waiting these past two daysfor this moment!” scheddy groaned.
“You sweet thing! I’m warning you ahead of time.I may eat youbefore the party!” she giggled.
“Well! In that case, ‘Dinner is served!’ ” he laughed backto her while looking down at his eager swollen cock.
The invitation wasn’t wasted! alyssa pounced like a famishedleopardess. She was all over him, licking, nibbling, biting.
“Oh my god, Clem! Go ahead! Eat it up!
“Umm, I so want to! I really could!” she gasped as sheexposed her flashing white teeth to scheddy’s pulsing cock head.She wanted to take that throbbing male flesh so bad her fingers dug deepinto scheddy’s butt cheeks.
scheddy groaned deeply. “Oooh! I’m cumming! Oooh! Aaah!”
His release was almost agonizing in it’s consuming passion.alyssa moaned in pleasure, taking every precious drop,knowing she had begun fulfilling her promise to overwhelm himwith pleasure. She would benefit, too!
“Oh, thank you, Clem, dear! That was worth being cooked for!”
“You’re delicious already, scheddy! Fattening and tenderizingyou will be just the greatest fun!”
“With care like this, you’re going to have yourself a trulysucculent longpig, if you don’t mind me bragging!” scheddy joked.
“We’re counting on you!” alyssa smiled back.”Let’shave lunch! I’m starved!”
The girls had used their culinary talents to create a variety ofhigh protein, muscle-building dishes to bulk scheddy up. He would gainmuch muscle that would be gently toned by daily massages to make ittender and supple rather than toughened by vigorous exercise. Onlycertified organic, chemical-free meats, grains, and vegetables and fruitswere used by the women-chefs of FemCans. Only free-range chicken and cattlewere used. As well as healthy pigs fattened in sterile comfortable stables.The animals’ natural fertilizers were used for growing organic vegetables.All Water for human and animal consumption was constantly checked for purity.
The FemCans’ cannibal feasts had always been supplied with humanflesh that was as healthy as possible in this polluted world. The fatteningfarm produced memorable meals. scheddy would prove to be no exception.
The first night was pure heaven for scheddy. Each of the female chefsgave him a loving massage and let him sample their sweet attributes. So muchbetter than being a little boy in a candy shop because this candy couldlick and bite back. The girls were able and willing to smother him in warmfemale flesh. What a night!
About 3:00AM he was awakened by alyssa’s sweet gentle voice.“scheddy, it’s my turn, now.”
scheddy welcomed her to his bed with open arms. He kissed her sweetface, gently upon her eyes, then nipping at her nose, and then engulfingher mouth. She moaned in pleasure, grabbing his cock, feeling it fillher hand as it became rigid. He kissed her breasts, teasing thenipples with his teeth, his hands roaming feverishly over her thighslike the tentacles of a squid or cuttlefish searching for an openingto slide into. He found one, her sweet pussy, eager to accommodate hishand, his cock, even his tongue. He urgently grabbed her by her rump,pulled her to him, and drove his cock deep into the warm waiting mouth ofher cunt. The waves of passion made her scream out in delirious delight.
“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! You’re so good! Ummph, ummph!”she grunted at each of his pounding thrusts.
“Ooooh! Aaaah!” scheddy moaned as his intense ejaculationmade his body shudder. He held alyssa close in his arms.The pace of his breathing finally subsiding. He kissed her on the forehead.“That was beautiful, my love.” he whispered softly to her.
“Mmm! Mmm!” she murmured as she curled onto her sidewith a contented smile on her face.
scheddy slept dreaming of alyssa eating him alive, veryslowly. He smiled in his sleep.
The days passed with one delightful session after another.scheddy was plump and sassy! All seven ladies were in love with him. “What agreat person and what a great lover!” each girl thought to herself.
In two days, the party would be held. scheddy would be superb! Hisfinishing and pre-cooking preps would begin today.
“Good morning, scheddy!” alyssa greeted him with a tender smile.“Today is your last full day at the farm. Tomorrow afternoon we willtransfer you to the party site.”
“I’m going to miss this place.” scheddy returned. “What a wonderfulstay I’ve had!”
“You sweet dear! It’s been our pleasure to love and care for you.We’re in your debt. FemCans’ fine tradition was at stakeand you so unselfishly came through for us, and me in particular. I can’tthank you enough.”
“You can jump in bed with me and try!” scheddy laughed.
“Best offer of the day!” alyssa giggled back.
scheddy eagerly made room for her as she began to disrobe.As each garment was tantalizingly removed she would teasingly draw it overhis head. Her womanly aroma made hiscock ache with desire.
“Oh! Clem! You sexy creature. I could just eat you up!”
“Sounds like fun to me!” she laughed out loud. “I’ve got somethingwarm and juicy just ready for you to enjoy. And it looks like you’veprepared a generous snack for me! It’s always fun when you don’t haveto dine alone!” she mused. “Bon Appetite!”
For the next hour they made a banquet of each other,savoring their luscious intimacy. Such a beautiful bond they had builtbetween them. A bond that had to be broken in less than two days.
As they lay back in joyful exhaustion, alyssa began to sob.“scheddy, you’ve made me so very happy these past few weeks. And now ithas to end. I didn’t expect to fall in love with you. What will I dowithout you?”
scheddy gathered her into his arms and held her. He couldsay nothing to her at the moment. After a gentle kiss, he spoke.
“Clem! My sweet love! You’ll never be without me. My love for youwill permeate my flesh and you will feel that love as you ingest my body.Every cell of your body will surge with that love!It will be there when you need it.”
alyssa wept openly at his words. “You wonderful loving person.I’m so comforted by your caring words. I love you so!”
scheddy lay back, his own heart breaking in sadness.“Someone has to be strong.” he lied to himself.
They rested until noon.
Lunch would be scheddy’s last solid food meal. It consisted of broiledfree-range chicken breasts topped with a lemon basil sauce, baby CaliforniaGold potatoes poached in a creamy garlic broth, honey-glazed baby carrots andparsnips, a wilted spinach salad topped with hot bacon vinegrette, with alemon-orange sorbet to cleanse the palate. Piping hot cinnamon-orange teawould end the meal. It was awesome!
Just a plethora of exciting flavors for scheddy to take with him beforehis own exotically seasoned flesh would grace the plates of FemCans’ happyparty guests.
“You dear girls! That was outstanding! What a wonderful last meal.Thank you all so very much!”
“MyNassa and Raven planned the menu!” offered Margarite, the sweetblonde. “We all helped put it together, though!”
“As you have with all the meals.” scheddy respondedgratefully. “You’re all fantastic cooks. Just wonderful chefs!”
“We’ll be your chefs at the party, too, you know.” assuredScarlett.
“And I’m so pleased about that!” scheddy returned. “I’m sureto turn out delicious with you sweet girls preparing me!” he added.
“That’s a guarantee!” Caroline vowed.
alyssa interrupted all this small talk with firm resolve.“It’s time to get him prepped, girls! All his hair has to go! He needs hisseasoned oil massages, THE WORKS!”
scheddy was surrounded by the six girls as they all participated inremoving all the hair from his body and scalp. Bunny got to shave hisgroin area. She giggled as his penis stood in attention. His erectionwas a necessary bonus that made the hair removal easier from thatsensitive area.
scheddy closed his eyes and relished the loving attentiongiven to his body. Contented flesh did make better eating. He wouldbe fantastic!Everyone mused, including scheddy, at his appearance. Totally bareof any body hair, his skin shiny with seasoned oils, he looked likean oversized suckling pig!
“I’ll probably taste like one after being cooked in a luau pit.”scheddy thought, just recently being informed of the Polynesiantheme of the party. “Well, my dear sweet chefs, Just how am I to beprepared for the pit?” he asked.
“Let me answer that!” Raven interposed. “Tonight, you will have aseries of cleansing enemas and also your finger and toe nails will beremoved. The last enema will shut down your digestive processes. But, untilthen, we want you to be sipping tropical juices almost constantly. Thoseare your internal marinades. Pineapple and Papaya enzymes will be yourexternal marinades administered by massage at the start. We begin thatright now!”
The girls rolled out a wheeled stainless steel table with raised metalsides to keep the liquids inside.
“Okay, you juicy little pork chop. Up onto the table so we can rub youthe right way!” laughed Margarite.
As scheddy crawled onto the table, Bunny gave him a little slap on hisbutt. “That’s a good little piggy!” she joked.
“Hey, girls! I’m beginning to lose my identity. I guess all I’vegot left to say NOW is, ‘Oink! oink!’ ”
They all just roared, including scheddy.
Then the woman-chefs became a little more serious. All six girls beganapplying the marinating mixture upon his body. Gently, but firmly, theyworked the tenderizer deep into his flesh. They told him how much theyreally cared for him and the greatest way they could express that wouldbe to ensure that he would turn out extra delicious.
“You fattened up so wonderfully!” MyNassa purred. “I’mgoing to enjoy you so much!”
“Oh! I hope so my dear as well as the rest of you!” scheddysighed. “Although I’m sure you will. alyssa will only give her verybest. As her hand-picked chefs, you ARE the best!”
“Please, alyssa! Can’t we just eat him all up right now?” Bunnybegged.
“I must admit it’s very tempting, girls. I can hardly even restrainmyself. But we have to!” alyssa offered, “You girls can nibble if you’dcare to! You’d like that wouldn’t you, scheddy!?”
“Yes! Yes! Or in piggy talk, ‘Yoink! Yoink!’ ” he eagerlyconfirmed.
The girls relished this opportunity. scheddy moaned in intensepleasure as the hungry mouths of the avid ladies did everything BUT actuallyeat him.
“Oh, oh! alyssa! scheddy’s got something ready and eager for you!”Scarlet winked at her.
“We can’t leave him waiting, then!” alyssa grinned back. ”Ummmm…Aah!… Yes!…..ummm…yum!” she expressed as she engulfed hisengorged member.
“Uh..Ooooh! Oh, yes! Just go ahead and finish me off, girls. Itcan’t get any better than this!” scheddy moaned, happily.
He slept on the table immersed in marinade.
Later, he awoke, behind schedule on his juice intake. The girlswere a little distraught because they had to give him enemas and a stomachfull of juice would make that difficult. They decided to do the enemasfirst and catch up on the juices, later.
They tied rubber mittens and booties to his hands and feet. insidewas an agent that dissolved nails to the point that they would just slip offhis digits. Because of these coverings, the girls had to clean himafter the enemas. So helpless like a little baby. The chalky lastenema finished the series. His digestion process was now shut down.
He spent his last night alive soaking in marinade. Two ofthe girls stayed with him throughout the night.
Two private limos greeted the morning sun. One for scheddy andalyssa. The other for the women- chefs.
Hairless and nail less, scheddy, dressed only in a white cotton robe,got into the limo with alyssa. And off they went for scheddy to meet hisdestiny!
The FemCans mansion was abuzz with activity as the South Seas setwas being erected on the extended shoreline of the estate. A largeexcavation had been dug in the sand and large electrical heating coilslined the bottom. Heat retaining rocks were placed over the coils. Ontop of the rocks was piled a thick layer of banana leaves. The rockswould be glowing hot when the living meat was placed upon them. Eighthours of cooking in the luau pit would produce a succulentmouthwatering feast!
A stage for the “Polynesian dancers and drummers” was being setup, banquet tables and chairs were arranged, and the sound system wasbeing tested.
This was the scene observed when the two limousines arrivedat 8:30AM. The schedule was tight. scheddy had to be in the pit by9:30, 10:00AM at the latest. Dinner was to be held at 6:00PM witha full night of festivities following!
Thus, scheddy was hurried into the “prepping” tent near the pit. Theyimmediately gave him opium-laced wine to sedate his pain centers. He gladlydrank his fill.
The girl-chefs began his final prepping. A mixture of uncookedWild Rice, crushed pineapple with it’s juice, and fresh coconut milkwas rather quickly stuffed into his anus. It would expand to fill hisintestines as he baked.
Assisting the ladies, he lay flat atop several large bananaleaves. The girls gave him his final massage and kissed him. Theysoftly told him just how luscious he looked; that they were so eager toeat him; and that the party would be an overwhelming success!
“Thank you,dearly, my sweet ladies. I thank you all for your tendercare. I love you so!” scheddy said as they enfolded him with the leaves.
The girls carried him to the readied luau site. They set him upona chain metal hammock and lowered him into the red-hot pit. The heat wasintense, but he really felt no pain. Besides the drugged wine, his massageoils contained a strong pain reducer. The sizzling oils and leaves soonmade scheddy pass out and pass on. The girls covered the meat with sandto retain the heat for the long cooking process. So, time to cook was theagent needed. scheddy was history!
Two of the girls, Caroline and Scarlett, looked at each other andbegan sobbing. “What a great guy! Why are we cooking HIM instead of somedeserving bastard?” Caroline whimpered.
“I know, dear! But he will taste wonderful just because he was sosweet!” Scarlett answered.
“You’re right, of course! alyssa wants only the best!Oh my! We’ve got to get going on the side dishes! We’re havingHoney-glazed baked Taro and Yams; Poi-battered onion rings to accentthe meat; a pineapple, mango, Kiwi, and coconut salad! Plus wehave to set up the fresh tropical fruits and the Punch bar!With a group of fifty people, we better get started!Caroline concluded. “Guests will be arriving by 5:00PM!”
The Polynesian island set was fully ready to go as the first of theparty guests began to arrive.
alyssa greeted each guest, personally thanking themfor their generous participation in the FemCans group. “So sweet of you tocome.”she smiled. “Do have a great time and enjoy yourself!”
The guests gathered on the beach. South Sea Island music gentlyfilled the air. Alcoholic beverages and Punch were being served. Astasty snacks, Cocktail Shrimp, Poi-battered onion rings, deep friedsweet potato slices, and sausage-stuffed mushroom caps were offeredto take the edge off their appetites until dinner time. Everyonemingled and enjoyed the exotic atmosphere.
At 6:00PM, alyssa, using a PA microphone, made a statement.“Please everyone, may I have your attention! We need to have everyoneseated so that we can bring the ‘piece d’ resistance’ to the carving table.Thank you!”
As everyone took their seats at the tables gorgeously arrayedwith tropical flowers, the luau pit was uncovered. The pulley systemlifted the mesh hammock with the roasted longpig up out of the hot-rockoven. The cooked meat was transferred to a beautiful silver platter andcovered with a domed lid. Carried to the carving table it was placed in thecenter.
The crowd stirred in anticipation.
alyssa then announced, “Let the feast begin!”
With that announcement, the drummers began theirhypnotic beating.The six girl-chefs had changed into grass skirts and outthey came bare-breasted and smiling.They began to gently, but sensuously,sway their hips to the rhythmic drum beats. They looked luscious!
alyssa continued. “The six girls have freely given up theirvirginity by having sex with the sacrificial offering in lovingtribute to their providing and protecting gods. Their gift ensures the valueof the sacrifice, and, incidentally, as we FemCans know, It also makes themeat much more tender and flavorful!”
Several cheers and whistlings broke out! “Right on! Yahoo!You got that straight”
alyssa concluded.”So, without further ado, let me present to you,scheddy!, our longpig volunteer! Good appetite,everyone! Enjoy!”
The lid was removed. Hot steam rolled off the leaf-wrapped body.Two of the dancers, MyNassa and Raven, swayed up to the table and begancarefully removing the banana leaves. The aroma was so tantalizing that theguests began moaning in hunger.
Ushers led each table in turn to the serving line. The two chefstook turns carving the succulent longpig. The meat was fork tender! Theparty workers were the last to be served.alyssa, the LAST of the last.
The hungry guests devoured their food with gusto! From table totable, alyssa would stroll, asking how everything was.
“I’m definitely having seconds!” a sweet-faced red headed girldeclared. “He’s positively delicious!”
Another girl commented, “Clem!, You know how to pick’em! This pig was born to be eaten!”
alyssa had to hold back a sob over the unfeeling remark. Herprecious scheddy! Now, nothing but a platter of cooked meat! Saying nothing,she moved to the next table.
“Just an awesome party, alyssa!” said one.
“We almost didn’t come. Boy, that would have been oneBIG mistake!” said a couple.
“Great dancers! Great music! Great food! I love your South Seastheme. Thanks, alyssa.” a very prominent memberstated.
“Thanks, dear. Coming from you, it means a great deal!”assured alyssa.
The flesh of the thighs and buttocks quickly disappeared.The shoulders and ribs soon followed. The intense, but careful,fattening and tenderizing had certainly paid off handsomely.
The party was rated the best in years. After the feast,the guests either slow danced together or went strolling down by the water,contemplating the wonderful event they had just participated in. “Could nextyear possibly top this one?” was a common thought.
alyssa gathered the chefs and party workers together to thankthem in private. “You all have done a magnificent job to make this party thegreat success it was! Working with you has been a most delightful time.And now, with the exception of the chefs, you are all free to leave. Thankyou, again!”
After the others had left, alyssa addressed the six girl-chefs.“Ladies, my sisters, you have been an inspiration to me. In no waycould this party have taken place without you! You all have my deepest appreciation!”
“Our pleasure, sweetie! But next year, let’s cook someoneNOT so precious to us! OK!” begged Caroline.
alyssa answered, “I solidly agree! I just can’t go through THISagain!”
“We all loved scheddy, dear. We couldn’t help ourselves!”said Raven.
“Unfortunately, we all loved EATING him, too!” Bunny added.
The FemCans Private Party is over for this year!

1. Chapter 1 by pleaseswallowme [Reviews - 1] (3925 words)

The elite contributing members of the FemCans group always havetheir annual party on Labor Day. It was the moderator’s responsibilityto provide the longpig for the feast. Such was the predicament the newmoderator found herself with only a few weeks left to find a willingvolunteer.
The moderator knew full well that most members that claimed a desire to becooked and eaten were all noise! This made her task that much more daunting.
“There is one possibility! It’s short notice.” she thought. “Butif anyone will, he will!”
Wasting no time, she sent a mail.
“scheddy, can you get back ASAP! Thanks! alyssa!”
She waited, apprehensively. Three hours went by! Four! Nothing! Finally,Five and one half hours Later, a mail comes in.
“Hi, Clem, What’s up? Great hearing from you! scheddy.”
“scheddy, this is very short notice, but I’m in a huge bind. As you know,FemCans has an annual longpig party on Labor Day. The moderator has toprovide the volunteer. I am the new moderator. In short, I need a volunteerto provide the meat for the party. I’m so short on time and fortunatelyI thought of you. You know what I’m asking! Love! alyssa.”
“Wow! That is cutting it close, my dear. When can we get together for myconditioning? We can’t waste time! Flattered that you thought of me! Love!scheddy.”
“Be at the fattening farm in two days. Thanks much! alyssa.”
“I’ll be there! scheddy.”
“Just a great friend!” alyssa thought to herself. “The party will bea luscious success! If I don’t eat him up beforehand, myself!” she giggled.
alyssa was so relieved. She had the main ingredient. Now for thedetails.
A South Seas Island motif would be so sexy! Bare-breasted maidens ingrass skirts would prepare the honored sacrifice in an ancient tribal ritualto appease their many gods. Each maiden would offer the sacrifice of her“virginity” to ensure the value of the sacrificial tribute. This would“marinate” the sacrifice with flavor enhancing female secretions. Wrapped inbanana leaves, scheddy would steam to mouth-watering tenderness in the luaupit. Knowing this cooking method is so effective, the meat will literallyfall off the bones. alyssa felt no fear of there being tough meat.It just wouldn’t happen!
Amidst fantastic cooking odors would be the visually stimulatingdancing of gracefully swaying “island” girls as they provocativelyfollowed the beat of rhythmic drums. Polynesian music would softlyfill in from CD’s playing continuously.
Yes, alyssa felt confident she would Hostess a great party!
Now she would have to get the meat into it’s best possible condition.That would be so much fun for scheddy and for her. He deserved as muchpleasure as was humanly possible for his willing participation onsuch short notice.
Well! He’s going to have it, too!” she assured herself.
The fattening farm had been very quiet for a number of months now as wasusually the case during the “off” season. Usually, beginning in June,the longpig volunteer would begin it’s fattening process. So thisyear was very late, indeed. But today it was bustling with activityas the girls hurried to get everything just right for the arrivalof the guest of honor, scheddy. He was due to arrive at 11:00AM.
The girls were so anxious! Getting a volunteer conditioned for a partywas such a rewarding endeavor for them.They just loved their work and justloved the end result of their efforts. No volunteer ever complained aboutthe treatment and care received. It wasn’t about to start now!
It was 10:45AM when the private limo pulled up to the “farmhouse.”The three lady chauffeurs escorted him out of the vehicle and kissed him.
“See you at the party, scheddy!” they sweetly assured him as they droveoff.
alyssa came outside and smiled happily. “I knew I could count onyou, scheddy! You look great! It looks like your conditioning is going tobe almost all pleasure and little work!”
“Thanks Clem! You look great, yourself! So this is the fatteningfarm? Not bad at all! Brought her by nice ladies, to a nice place, to afantastically nice hostess! I’m going to enjoy my stay here!” scheddyresponded.
“You sweet tongued devil, you! Get your butt inside! I want you to meetthe cooking staff.”
As scheddy entered the house he had to acclimate his eyes to the loweredlighting. As his eyes adjusted, he was pleasantly invited into aluxuriously elegant room. The hustle and bustle that alyssa and thegirls went through to make an enticing atmosphere had paid off. The roomwas carpeted with 3 inch deep crimson- red plush pile. He could fall fromthe ceiling and not get hurt. A king-size bed was the center of attentionin the room. Crimson-red satin sheets covered the bed with a fluffy downcomforter on the foot of the bed. Same color drapes shaded the windows.Scented oils and spices filled the air while soft background music setthe stage for any and every possibility! scheddy would be pampered!
Six luscious girls came into the room dressed only in white chef’saprons. scheddy’s heart leaped. “Wow!” he wondered, “Where did alyssafind these exquisite women?”
“I know what you are thinking, scheddy. Where did I find theseladies? Simple! They are members of the FemCans group. You’d recognizetheir Yahoo ID’s in a second! Let me introduce you to them.
The sweet blonde is Margarite! That fire-red haired beautyis Scarlett! The tall brunette is Caroline. The African-Americanman-eater is MyNassa! The short brunette is Bunny. And that longblack raven haired delicacy is Raven! scheddy, meet our lady chefs!”
“Hi, ladies! Glad to meet all of you!”
“Hi, yourself, scheddy! We’re all glad to MAKE meat out of you!”
“Well, girls, I get your drift! So, I say, ‘Let’s get started!’ ”scheddy mused.
“Strip him, girls! Let’s have some fun!” alyssa encouraged.
As the girls laughingly peeled scheddy of his clothing,alyssa noticed his penis jump to a throbbing erection.
“Nice work, girls!” she said. “you’ve got his undivided attention.You can all go back to the kitchen and get lunch ready while I help scheddywith his “problem!”
“Aw! We want to stay and help you!” Bunny cried.
“Maybe next time!” alyssa laughed. “Maybe!”The girls departed sadly.
“Clem! I’ve been going nuts waiting these past two daysfor this moment!” scheddy groaned.
“You sweet thing! I’m warning you ahead of time.I may eat youbefore the party!” she giggled.
“Well! In that case, ‘Dinner is served!’ ” he laughed backto her while looking down at his eager swollen cock.
The invitation wasn’t wasted! alyssa pounced like a famishedleopardess. She was all over him, licking, nibbling, biting.
“Oh my god, Clem! Go ahead! Eat it up!
“Umm, I so want to! I really could!” she gasped as sheexposed her flashing white teeth to scheddy’s pulsing cock head.She wanted to take that throbbing male flesh so bad her fingers dug deepinto scheddy’s butt cheeks.
scheddy groaned deeply. “Oooh! I’m cumming! Oooh! Aaah!”
His release was almost agonizing in it’s consuming passion.alyssa moaned in pleasure, taking every precious drop,knowing she had begun fulfilling her promise to overwhelm himwith pleasure. She would benefit, too!
“Oh, thank you, Clem, dear! That was worth being cooked for!”
“You’re delicious already, scheddy! Fattening and tenderizingyou will be just the greatest fun!”
“With care like this, you’re going to have yourself a trulysucculent longpig, if you don’t mind me bragging!” scheddy joked.
“We’re counting on you!” alyssa smiled back.”Let’shave lunch! I’m starved!”
The girls had used their culinary talents to create a variety ofhigh protein, muscle-building dishes to bulk scheddy up. He would gainmuch muscle that would be gently toned by daily massages to make ittender and supple rather than toughened by vigorous exercise. Onlycertified organic, chemical-free meats, grains, and vegetables and fruitswere used by the women-chefs of FemCans. Only free-range chicken and cattlewere used. As well as healthy pigs fattened in sterile comfortable stables.The animals’ natural fertilizers were used for growing organic vegetables.All Water for human and animal consumption was constantly checked for purity.
The FemCans’ cannibal feasts had always been supplied with humanflesh that was as healthy as possible in this polluted world. The fatteningfarm produced memorable meals. scheddy would prove to be no exception.
The first night was pure heaven for scheddy. Each of the female chefsgave him a loving massage and let him sample their sweet attributes. So muchbetter than being a little boy in a candy shop because this candy couldlick and bite back. The girls were able and willing to smother him in warmfemale flesh. What a night!
About 3:00AM he was awakened by alyssa’s sweet gentle voice.“scheddy, it’s my turn, now.”
scheddy welcomed her to his bed with open arms. He kissed her sweetface, gently upon her eyes, then nipping at her nose, and then engulfingher mouth. She moaned in pleasure, grabbing his cock, feeling it fillher hand as it became rigid. He kissed her breasts, teasing thenipples with his teeth, his hands roaming feverishly over her thighslike the tentacles of a squid or cuttlefish searching for an openingto slide into. He found one, her sweet pussy, eager to accommodate hishand, his cock, even his tongue. He urgently grabbed her by her rump,pulled her to him, and drove his cock deep into the warm waiting mouth ofher cunt. The waves of passion made her scream out in delirious delight.
“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! You’re so good! Ummph, ummph!”she grunted at each of his pounding thrusts.
“Ooooh! Aaaah!” scheddy moaned as his intense ejaculationmade his body shudder. He held alyssa close in his arms.The pace of his breathing finally subsiding. He kissed her on the forehead.“That was beautiful, my love.” he whispered softly to her.
“Mmm! Mmm!” she murmured as she curled onto her sidewith a contented smile on her face.
scheddy slept dreaming of alyssa eating him alive, veryslowly. He smiled in his sleep.
The days passed with one delightful session after another.scheddy was plump and sassy! All seven ladies were in love with him. “What agreat person and what a great lover!” each girl thought to herself.
In two days, the party would be held. scheddy would be superb! Hisfinishing and pre-cooking preps would begin today.
“Good morning, scheddy!” alyssa greeted him with a tender smile.“Today is your last full day at the farm. Tomorrow afternoon we willtransfer you to the party site.”
“I’m going to miss this place.” scheddy returned. “What a wonderfulstay I’ve had!”
“You sweet dear! It’s been our pleasure to love and care for you.We’re in your debt. FemCans’ fine tradition was at stakeand you so unselfishly came through for us, and me in particular. I can’tthank you enough.”
“You can jump in bed with me and try!” scheddy laughed.
“Best offer of the day!” alyssa giggled back.
scheddy eagerly made room for her as she began to disrobe.As each garment was tantalizingly removed she would teasingly draw it overhis head. Her womanly aroma made hiscock ache with desire.
“Oh! Clem! You sexy creature. I could just eat you up!”
“Sounds like fun to me!” she laughed out loud. “I’ve got somethingwarm and juicy just ready for you to enjoy. And it looks like you’veprepared a generous snack for me! It’s always fun when you don’t haveto dine alone!” she mused. “Bon Appetite!”
For the next hour they made a banquet of each other,savoring their luscious intimacy. Such a beautiful bond they had builtbetween them. A bond that had to be broken in less than two days.
As they lay back in joyful exhaustion, alyssa began to sob.“scheddy, you’ve made me so very happy these past few weeks. And now ithas to end. I didn’t expect to fall in love with you. What will I dowithout you?”
scheddy gathered her into his arms and held her. He couldsay nothing to her at the moment. After a gentle kiss, he spoke.
“Clem! My sweet love! You’ll never be without me. My love for youwill permeate my flesh and you will feel that love as you ingest my body.Every cell of your body will surge with that love!It will be there when you need it.”
alyssa wept openly at his words. “You wonderful loving person.I’m so comforted by your caring words. I love you so!”
scheddy lay back, his own heart breaking in sadness.“Someone has to be strong.” he lied to himself.
They rested until noon.
Lunch would be scheddy’s last solid food meal. It consisted of broiledfree-range chicken breasts topped with a lemon basil sauce, baby CaliforniaGold potatoes poached in a creamy garlic broth, honey-glazed baby carrots andparsnips, a wilted spinach salad topped with hot bacon vinegrette, with alemon-orange sorbet to cleanse the palate. Piping hot cinnamon-orange teawould end the meal. It was awesome!
Just a plethora of exciting flavors for scheddy to take with him beforehis own exotically seasoned flesh would grace the plates of FemCans’ happyparty guests.
“You dear girls! That was outstanding! What a wonderful last meal.Thank you all so very much!”
“MyNassa and Raven planned the menu!” offered Margarite, the sweetblonde. “We all helped put it together, though!”
“As you have with all the meals.” scheddy respondedgratefully. “You’re all fantastic cooks. Just wonderful chefs!”
“We’ll be your chefs at the party, too, you know.” assuredScarlett.
“And I’m so pleased about that!” scheddy returned. “I’m sureto turn out delicious with you sweet girls preparing me!” he added.
“That’s a guarantee!” Caroline vowed.
alyssa interrupted all this small talk with firm resolve.“It’s time to get him prepped, girls! All his hair has to go! He needs hisseasoned oil massages, THE WORKS!”
scheddy was surrounded by the six girls as they all participated inremoving all the hair from his body and scalp. Bunny got to shave hisgroin area. She giggled as his penis stood in attention. His erectionwas a necessary bonus that made the hair removal easier from thatsensitive area.
scheddy closed his eyes and relished the loving attentiongiven to his body. Contented flesh did make better eating. He wouldbe fantastic!Everyone mused, including scheddy, at his appearance. Totally bareof any body hair, his skin shiny with seasoned oils, he looked likean oversized suckling pig!
“I’ll probably taste like one after being cooked in a luau pit.”scheddy thought, just recently being informed of the Polynesiantheme of the party. “Well, my dear sweet chefs, Just how am I to beprepared for the pit?” he asked.
“Let me answer that!” Raven interposed. “Tonight, you will have aseries of cleansing enemas and also your finger and toe nails will beremoved. The last enema will shut down your digestive processes. But, untilthen, we want you to be sipping tropical juices almost constantly. Thoseare your internal marinades. Pineapple and Papaya enzymes will be yourexternal marinades administered by massage at the start. We begin thatright now!”
The girls rolled out a wheeled stainless steel table with raised metalsides to keep the liquids inside.
“Okay, you juicy little pork chop. Up onto the table so we can rub youthe right way!” laughed Margarite.
As scheddy crawled onto the table, Bunny gave him a little slap on hisbutt. “That’s a good little piggy!” she joked.
“Hey, girls! I’m beginning to lose my identity. I guess all I’vegot left to say NOW is, ‘Oink! oink!’ ”
They all just roared, including scheddy.
Then the woman-chefs became a little more serious. All six girls beganapplying the marinating mixture upon his body. Gently, but firmly, theyworked the tenderizer deep into his flesh. They told him how much theyreally cared for him and the greatest way they could express that wouldbe to ensure that he would turn out extra delicious.
“You fattened up so wonderfully!” MyNassa purred. “I’mgoing to enjoy you so much!”
“Oh! I hope so my dear as well as the rest of you!” scheddysighed. “Although I’m sure you will. alyssa will only give her verybest. As her hand-picked chefs, you ARE the best!”
“Please, alyssa! Can’t we just eat him all up right now?” Bunnybegged.
“I must admit it’s very tempting, girls. I can hardly even restrainmyself. But we have to!” alyssa offered, “You girls can nibble if you’dcare to! You’d like that wouldn’t you, scheddy!?”
“Yes! Yes! Or in piggy talk, ‘Yoink! Yoink!’ ” he eagerlyconfirmed.
The girls relished this opportunity. scheddy moaned in intensepleasure as the hungry mouths of the avid ladies did everything BUT actuallyeat him.
“Oh, oh! alyssa! scheddy’s got something ready and eager for you!”Scarlet winked at her.
“We can’t leave him waiting, then!” alyssa grinned back. ”Ummmm…Aah!… Yes!…..ummm…yum!” she expressed as she engulfed hisengorged member.
“Uh..Ooooh! Oh, yes! Just go ahead and finish me off, girls. Itcan’t get any better than this!” scheddy moaned, happily.
He slept on the table immersed in marinade.
Later, he awoke, behind schedule on his juice intake. The girlswere a little distraught because they had to give him enemas and a stomachfull of juice would make that difficult. They decided to do the enemasfirst and catch up on the juices, later.
They tied rubber mittens and booties to his hands and feet. insidewas an agent that dissolved nails to the point that they would just slip offhis digits. Because of these coverings, the girls had to clean himafter the enemas. So helpless like a little baby. The chalky lastenema finished the series. His digestion process was now shut down.
He spent his last night alive soaking in marinade. Two ofthe girls stayed with him throughout the night.
Two private limos greeted the morning sun. One for scheddy andalyssa. The other for the women- chefs.
Hairless and nail less, scheddy, dressed only in a white cotton robe,got into the limo with alyssa. And off they went for scheddy to meet hisdestiny!
The FemCans mansion was abuzz with activity as the South Seas setwas being erected on the extended shoreline of the estate. A largeexcavation had been dug in the sand and large electrical heating coilslined the bottom. Heat retaining rocks were placed over the coils. Ontop of the rocks was piled a thick layer of banana leaves. The rockswould be glowing hot when the living meat was placed upon them. Eighthours of cooking in the luau pit would produce a succulentmouthwatering feast!
A stage for the “Polynesian dancers and drummers” was being setup, banquet tables and chairs were arranged, and the sound system wasbeing tested.
This was the scene observed when the two limousines arrivedat 8:30AM. The schedule was tight. scheddy had to be in the pit by9:30, 10:00AM at the latest. Dinner was to be held at 6:00PM witha full night of festivities following!
Thus, scheddy was hurried into the “prepping” tent near the pit. Theyimmediately gave him opium-laced wine to sedate his pain centers. He gladlydrank his fill.
The girl-chefs began his final prepping. A mixture of uncookedWild Rice, crushed pineapple with it’s juice, and fresh coconut milkwas rather quickly stuffed into his anus. It would expand to fill hisintestines as he baked.
Assisting the ladies, he lay flat atop several large bananaleaves. The girls gave him his final massage and kissed him. Theysoftly told him just how luscious he looked; that they were so eager toeat him; and that the party would be an overwhelming success!
“Thank you,dearly, my sweet ladies. I thank you all for your tendercare. I love you so!” scheddy said as they enfolded him with the leaves.
The girls carried him to the readied luau site. They set him upona chain metal hammock and lowered him into the red-hot pit. The heat wasintense, but he really felt no pain. Besides the drugged wine, his massageoils contained a strong pain reducer. The sizzling oils and leaves soonmade scheddy pass out and pass on. The girls covered the meat with sandto retain the heat for the long cooking process. So, time to cook was theagent needed. scheddy was history!
Two of the girls, Caroline and Scarlett, looked at each other andbegan sobbing. “What a great guy! Why are we cooking HIM instead of somedeserving bastard?” Caroline whimpered.
“I know, dear! But he will taste wonderful just because he was sosweet!” Scarlett answered.
“You’re right, of course! alyssa wants only the best!Oh my! We’ve got to get going on the side dishes! We’re havingHoney-glazed baked Taro and Yams; Poi-battered onion rings to accentthe meat; a pineapple, mango, Kiwi, and coconut salad! Plus wehave to set up the fresh tropical fruits and the Punch bar!With a group of fifty people, we better get started!Caroline concluded. “Guests will be arriving by 5:00PM!”
The Polynesian island set was fully ready to go as the first of theparty guests began to arrive.
alyssa greeted each guest, personally thanking themfor their generous participation in the FemCans group. “So sweet of you tocome.”she smiled. “Do have a great time and enjoy yourself!”
The guests gathered on the beach. South Sea Island music gentlyfilled the air. Alcoholic beverages and Punch were being served. Astasty snacks, Cocktail Shrimp, Poi-battered onion rings, deep friedsweet potato slices, and sausage-stuffed mushroom caps were offeredto take the edge off their appetites until dinner time. Everyonemingled and enjoyed the exotic atmosphere.
At 6:00PM, alyssa, using a PA microphone, made a statement.“Please everyone, may I have your attention! We need to have everyoneseated so that we can bring the ‘piece d’ resistance’ to the carving table.Thank you!”
As everyone took their seats at the tables gorgeously arrayedwith tropical flowers, the luau pit was uncovered. The pulley systemlifted the mesh hammock with the roasted longpig up out of the hot-rockoven. The cooked meat was transferred to a beautiful silver platter andcovered with a domed lid. Carried to the carving table it was placed in thecenter.
The crowd stirred in anticipation.
alyssa then announced, “Let the feast begin!”
With that announcement, the drummers began theirhypnotic beating.The six girl-chefs had changed into grass skirts and outthey came bare-breasted and smiling.They began to gently, but sensuously,sway their hips to the rhythmic drum beats. They looked luscious!
alyssa continued. “The six girls have freely given up theirvirginity by having sex with the sacrificial offering in lovingtribute to their providing and protecting gods. Their gift ensures the valueof the sacrifice, and, incidentally, as we FemCans know, It also makes themeat much more tender and flavorful!”
Several cheers and whistlings broke out! “Right on! Yahoo!You got that straight”
alyssa concluded.”So, without further ado, let me present to you,scheddy!, our longpig volunteer! Good appetite,everyone! Enjoy!”
The lid was removed. Hot steam rolled off the leaf-wrapped body.Two of the dancers, MyNassa and Raven, swayed up to the table and begancarefully removing the banana leaves. The aroma was so tantalizing that theguests began moaning in hunger.
Ushers led each table in turn to the serving line. The two chefstook turns carving the succulent longpig. The meat was fork tender! Theparty workers were the last to be served.alyssa, the LAST of the last.
The hungry guests devoured their food with gusto! From table totable, alyssa would stroll, asking how everything was.
“I’m definitely having seconds!” a sweet-faced red headed girldeclared. “He’s positively delicious!”
Another girl commented, “Clem!, You know how to pick’em! This pig was born to be eaten!”
alyssa had to hold back a sob over the unfeeling remark. Herprecious scheddy! Now, nothing but a platter of cooked meat! Saying nothing,she moved to the next table.
“Just an awesome party, alyssa!” said one.
“We almost didn’t come. Boy, that would have been oneBIG mistake!” said a couple.
“Great dancers! Great music! Great food! I love your South Seastheme. Thanks, alyssa.” a very prominent memberstated.
“Thanks, dear. Coming from you, it means a great deal!”assured alyssa.
The flesh of the thighs and buttocks quickly disappeared.The shoulders and ribs soon followed. The intense, but careful,fattening and tenderizing had certainly paid off handsomely.
The party was rated the best in years. After the feast,the guests either slow danced together or went strolling down by the water,contemplating the wonderful event they had just participated in. “Could nextyear possibly top this one?” was a common thought.
alyssa gathered the chefs and party workers together to thankthem in private. “You all have done a magnificent job to make this party thegreat success it was! Working with you has been a most delightful time.And now, with the exception of the chefs, you are all free to leave. Thankyou, again!”
After the others had left, alyssa addressed the six girl-chefs.“Ladies, my sisters, you have been an inspiration to me. In no waycould this party have taken place without you! You all have my deepest appreciation!”
“Our pleasure, sweetie! But next year, let’s cook someoneNOT so precious to us! OK!” begged Caroline.
alyssa answered, “I solidly agree! I just can’t go through THISagain!”
“We all loved scheddy, dear. We couldn’t help ourselves!”said Raven.
“Unfortunately, we all loved EATING him, too!” Bunny added.
The FemCans Private Party is over for this year!