- Text Size +

Warning: Contains male giant and also cocks. Leave if you aren't into that shit.

 

Abby Dawson, president of the northern chapter of the Phi Beta Chi sorority, could see nothing and all she could hear was the crying of her sorority sisters around her. She couldn’t move. She was somewhere dark and cramped. The air inside this darkness was very stale and hard to breath. It was very difficult to focus. The voice closest to her was that of her vice president, Clarissa. Clarissa’s voice seemed to be somehow above her. Abby had tried to get Clarissa to focus on her and listen, but so far it had been impossible. The other voices just drowned her out. So Abby decided to try being calm and waiting.

 

After a few moments, the other girls started to tire themselves out. The volume of the cries began to dip and they morphed into soft whimpers instead. Abby waited a little bit longer before speaking.

 

“Ladies, can you hear me?” she asked. The whimpers seemed to stop. Clarissa’s voice was the first to respond.

 

“Abby?”

 

“Yeah, Clarissa, are you okay? Is everyone else okay?”

 

Everyone started to answer at once in a dismayed gaggle of voices. Clarissa answered that she was okay, but the rest of the girls were terrified and a mixture of what’s happening where are we what’s going on washed over Abby and left her frustrated. She couldn’t blame them for being afraid though. She waited for them to calm down again.

 

“Okay girls. I don’t know where we are. I don’t know how we got here. But I’m right here with you, and I’m not hurt. If no one else is hurt, then we just need to keep calm and start trying to figure out what’s happening.”

 

Abby felt a bit of pride as a hushed murmur was all that greeted her that time. The girls would still follow her lead.

 

“What’s happening to us, Ab?” said a voice from directly below her. This was Julia, one of the other senior members of the sorority. Some other voices spoke out further below her.

 

“Everyone, stop talking all at once, it’s hard enough to hear in here.” Clarissa said, and now Abby noticed Clarissa was right above her. It seemed like they were packed inside some sort of container all on top of one another, but Abby couldn’t feel her sisters at all. She felt a weird softness being pressed against her from both sides. It didn’t make sense.

 

“I don’t know, Julia. We’re all here together though, and I’m sure as long as we’re together we can figure this out.” Abby said, trying to speak with as much confidence as possible.

 

“Now, the last thing I remember was being at New Member Orientation. We were celebrating the new girls. We had just opened a bottle of vodka…”

 

“Do you think someone spiked our vodka?!” someone asked from below her, and the rest of them started speaking again, Abby cut it off this time.

 

“That’s ridiculous. It was an unopened bottle, and there’s no way they could have drugged so many of us. Besides, I don’t feel sick or dizzy or woozy at all.”

 

In fact, she didn’t feel much of anything. It was just the softness all around her. It was unnerving. She couldn’t move her arms and legs, or turn her head. It didn’t even feel like she had limbs.

 

Abby was trying to come up with an explanation for all of this when they started to hear noises from outside their prison. All the girls around her started to panic as they heard it, building from the distance. Thud, thud, thud, thud. It was getting closer. Clarissa shrieked right above.

 

“What is that?!” Julia screamed.

 

Thud, thud, thud, thud, THUD, THUD.

 

Silence. Whatever it was had stopped very close to them. No one made a sound, as though their silence would drive away whatever monstrosity loomed above them.

 

The walls of their prison compressed around them and the girls wailed. Abby couldn’t stifle her own yelp this time as she felt their entire world lift up. She felt her stomach drop as whatever behemoth had picked them up swayed their container back and forth. The thuds continued below them. Abby tried to keep track of where everything was in her mind. Clarissa’s voice was below her now, but she had a feeling that she was upside down. Julia’s voice was definitely above. They swayed some more amidst the nightmarish sounds. Abby wanted to cry out for them to be calm, to be quiet, to focus, but nothing about this situation would let them. Everything was impossible.

 

The swaying stopped and there was another loud thud as they were set down, and the walls de-compressed. They were right side up again. Abby tried to focus on as many details as she could. Julia yelped below her and the rest of the girls shrieked as their container was slid. A loud BEEP sound added something new to the drama. The walls compressed once more and for the first time Abby was able to hear voices from outside. She couldn’t understand them. They were far away and sounded somehow robotic. Their container was set down and she heard more BEEP sounds. The voice again. BEEP. The voice. BEEP.

 

“Abby please. What is going on?” Clarissa said, through tearful hysterics.

 

“I don’t know, Clarissa. I don’t know. I don’t know. But we’re not being hurt. We’re not being tortured. We have to stay calm, we have to. We have to. Okay. Be strong for me.”

 

“O-okay. I’ll t-t-try.”

 

Everyone else was crying as they felt their prison lift again. Abby had tried to pay attention to the voice outside, to understand what it was saying, but with all the crying it was too hard. They swayed. There were thuds. A lot of thuds. Maybe another voice? This was too hard. How could she focus on anything when she couldn’t see anything and these impossible sounds were coming from all around her? She felt herself starting to hyperventilate. What the fuck had happened to them?

 

Something loud clicked and groaned above them. They swayed again and came to a thudding halt and all of them shrieked as it happened. Something outside clinked, loud and metallic, before the most apocalyptic sound any of them had ever heard started. It was a massive roar. It actually made their prison shake and jostle them around. It was like being blind in an earthquake. There were slight feelings of movement, but not as pronounced as when they’d been picked up. The roars were so deafening she could hardly hear the rest of the girls. Abby began to count.

 

Sixty seconds. Abby needed to focus on whatever she could, whatever small details her mind could make sense of. As soon as the roars stopped and she could calm the girls down she would try to give them all the details she could.

 

One hundred eighty five seconds later, the roaring stopped. The metallic clinking came back again, as did the groan. The girls screamed again as the vertigo came back from being lifted, and the swaying started over. An incredible SLAM noise was followed by the familiar thuds. Abby continued counting. More unfamiliar sounds joined up with the thuds, another loud SLAM. The thuds picked up steam and seemed to jolt them all upward for a few seconds. More thuds and swaying, before they were set down again, this time a bit more softly. The thuds stopped as their prison was jostled around, and then compressed around them again. Thud, thud, thud. They were set down. Thud, thud, thud. More thuds, moving away from them, off into the distance, and Abby felt despondent because the only thing she could offer to her sobbing, terrified sorority sisters was that they had come to rest 364 seconds after the roaring had started. She didn’t think this would comfort them. Thud, thud, thud. They came to a stop somewhere very near to their prison, and then Clarissa tried something.

 

“Hey! Fucking let us out!!”

 

~*~*~*~

 

Jared had just enough time in between classes to grab some things for his dorm room. Thankfully, Wal-Mart was only three minutes away from campus. When he got back, he set about putting things away so he could get to his last class for the week. His roommate was gone and while he had schoolwork to catch up on he also planned to clean the place up a bit over the weekend. He set his bag down on his bed and fished through it. He set the paper towels and the bottle of Spic and Span on his dresser, then grabbed the small box of Kleenex and left it on his bed. He went back into the bag and grabbed the box of soap and his toothpaste and took it to the bathroom.

 

After they were put in their proper places, he scoped himself out in the mirror for a second. He admired the way his wavy brown hair looked, but wished he’d had time to shave that morning. He rubbed at the stubble on his neck and it immediately felt itchy. He scratched at it, and then groaned, before heading back to his room.

 

The clock next to his bed told him he only had ten minutes before class started, so he picked up his book bag and got ready to go, but stopped. He felt a sneeze coming on. He sniffled a bit, holding it in…

 

~*~*~*~

 

A loud, ear-shattering roar from outside was the reply to Clarissa’s question, and Abby wanted to choke her. She expected to hear whimpering from the other girls, but they were stunned into silence by the noise.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“I wanted to get their attention.” Clarissa said.

 

“Why?”

 

“So we can figure out what the fuck is going on?”

 

Their argument was short lived as their prison was compressed on all sides again. The rest of the girls started to shriek once more. Next came a vicious tearing sound, and light flooded their prison. But all Abby could see was white.

 

“OH MY FUCKING GOD. NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!” Clarissa screamed, and the terror in her voice was new to Abby. She’d never heard Clarissa sound like this.

 

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! NO! NO! NO!”

 

Abby felt a sensation of being pulled on, as Clarissa’s voice lifted away from her. She slid up and through some sort of opening and suddenly she could see again. The joy from that realization lasted only a split second.

 

She was looking at a room. A gigantic room. They were in someone’s dorm room, at their college, she recognized the walls. She looked to the right and saw pillows. They were on a bed. There was a giant desk.

 

And a giant boy. Abby was able to see his jeans, then she tilted back to look up at his black shirt, then his hands. There was something white in his hands. It was screaming. The white thing was screaming. It sounded just like Clarissa. The white thing was Clarissa. The boy studied the white Clarissa-thing for a second before folding her up just a bit.

 

“FUCKING LET ME GO! LET ME GO! NO! FUCK YOU!”

 

The boy brought the screaming white Clarissa-thing up to his massive nostrils and wiped just a bit, before using his finger to dig in. Abby saw his massive chest rise before he expelled the contents of his nose into the white Clarissa-thing. Clarissa’s shrieks were muffled as he blew his nose all over her. He pulled her away from his nose to study the snot he’d just covered her with before digging back up into his nostril one more time. Clarissa wasn’t even using words anymore, just screaming. Crying. The boy pulled her out of his nose and balled her up in his fist. He turned around and tossed the white, balled up thing that had once been Clarissa out of view. The familiar thuds joined the movements of his footsteps as the boy walked out of view and SLAMMED his bedroom door, leaving Abby stunned.

 

From below, she could hear the muffled cries of her sorority sisters. They were asking what was happening. Julia in particular was asking about Clarissa. Abby tried to think about what details she could give them. What she could possibly say to her sisters to calm them, to distract them from their situation.

 

She couldn’t tell them that they were Kleenex tissues.

 

She looked down at herself. Her pure white “body” was coming up out of a small plastic slit in a box with a blue and green floral pattern on it. The Kleenex logo was visible just below her. Through the slit in the box, she could see the rest of her own body, as well as the bottom of what she figured would be Julia. Julia was still screaming questions up at her. Good. That meant that they had light down there, but all they would be able to see was the whiteness that Abby had seen right when their box had been opened.

 

“Girls. Everything–everything’s going to be okay,” she lied.

 

“What happened up there, Abby? Where’s Clarissa? Did something happen to her?” Julia asked, and a few others below her echoed the questions.

 

“Clarissa’s fine. Everything is fine.” Abby said. Julia responded in protest, not seeming to believe her, but Abby tuned them out, thinking.

 

They were Kleenex. The giant boy had blown his nose on Clarissa. And they were Kleenex. Her and her sorority sisters had been changed into tissues. What a strange, vivid nightmare to have. This impossible thing going on around her was the most realistic dream Abby could ever remember. She could see, but she didn’t have eyes. She could talk but didn’t have a mouth. Hear without ears. She could even smell without having a nose.

 

She hoped for Clarissa’s sake that they couldn’t taste.

 

She certainly couldn’t move, she’d been trying since she woke up inside the box. Her thoughts went back to the impossibilities, and how this had to be a dream. How could she and all her sisters be having the same dream though?

 

“Alright girls. When he comes back, I’m going to try and get his attention.”

 

“Who? When who comes back?!” one of the girls far below Julia asked, her voice muffled and distant below the bodies of her sisters within the box.

 

“The person who carried us here. I don’t think I’ll be able to get his attention, but I have to try. When I tell you, you can make as much noise as possible along with me.”

 

This was a hopeless plan. They’d all heard how loud Clarissa was, and the giant hadn’t flinched. He didn’t regard Clarissa as anything more than an inanimate object.

 

That’s what they were. She started to think maybe she should tell the girls the truth. Would any of them believe her? How could they believe her without being able to see for themselves? Perhaps if they doubted her, once Julia was pulled out, she could confirm the story.

 

What good would that do? Telling them would only cause more panic. Abby resolved that she needed to do her best to keep them all sane and perhaps whatever caused this would reverse itself, or maybe they’d all wake up.

 

“Julia, I need you to promise me something.”

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“I need you to promise me that when you see it, you won’t tell them.”

 

“Won’t tell us what?” one of the other girls shouted up.

 

“Julia, please. You’ll know what I’m talking about. Please promise me, you will not tell them. They’ll need to see it on their own.” Abby said, trying not to let her fear creep into her voice.

 

“I don’t even know what you’re asking me, Abby. What do you mean? See what? Don’t tell them what?” Julia asked. Abby was about to respond, but was interrupted by a loud noise from below, followed by the return of the thuds. Thud. Thud, thud, thud, thud.

 

~*~*~*~

 

For once, Jared got lucky and his last class of the week was let out early. He trotted back to his dorm room, ready to start the weekend. He got back into his room and flung his book bag off before collapsing into his desk chair. He turned his laptop on and waited for everything to load. He tapped his foot as Windows started up. As soon as everything was loaded, he opened Google Chrome and went to Facebook. After a few seconds scrolling through his feed, he found her.

 

Jessica Carson. He clicked onto her profile and admired her pictures. This girl had sat in front of him during his last class and she’d been wearing the tightest pair of yoga pants he’d ever seen, with her sorority letters printed on the ass. He clicked through her photos. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. A tight, slim little body with a rockin’ ass. Finally he found a picture that showed it off. She had tight dark blue jean shorts on in the photo. He bit his lip and sighed. Then he looked around. He grinned at the thought of having the room to himself for the weekend and got up to go lock the door.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

It had been a useless plan. Abby screamed her lungs out, begging and pleading for the giant boy to help her. He didn’t even look over once. With the rest of them shouting below her, Abby started to wonder if they could only hear each other through some sort of telepathic link. They clearly weren’t making any sound. After a few moments Abby gave up. The rest of the girls took a minute, but their yells filtered to a stop as well.

 

Abby studied the giant. He looked young, maybe a sophomore. He desperately needed to shave; he had a woeful neckbeard that made him look dirty. His jeans were oversized and his black Atreyu shirt was –about what she’d expect from a sophomore boy. He wasn’t ugly, but he was working against himself with the way he dressed and groomed. She’d have never noticed him on campus, probably not even if they’d had class together.

 

He sat at his computer and she watched him pull up Facebook.

 

“What’s happening up there, Abby?” Julia asked.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Abby recognized Jessica Carson when the boy pulled her picture up. She was president of Zeta Alpha Chi, one of the other sororities on campus. Abby had never really liked her. She thought Jessica tried to get by on her looks and charm a bit too much instead of being a professional. Abby tried to run her sorority like a fun business. She treated her sisters like adults and was also using the sorority as a resume builder for her career.  Jessica was immature, often contributing to drama among the Greeks, and then feigning innocence. Abby noted as the boy clicked onto a picture of Jessica dressed in a skimpy cami and a pair of jean shorts that she also dressed like a slut–

 

Abby’s heart dropped as she looked up at the giant, ogling Jessica’s pictures. His eyes lingered on that one in particular. He bit his lower lip. She watched as his chest rose and fell in a loud sigh. His lip curled into a grin.

 

“Oh no…”

 

The boy turned around in his chair and got up. In a few quick thudding strides he reached the door to the room, closing and locking it.

 

“Oh no.”

 

She couldn’t help but notice where their Kleenex box had ended up. Right on the bed. Right next to the computer desk.

 

“Oh no.”

 

“Abby? What’s wrong?”

 

Any delusions about the situation she was in were wiped away as she heard the sound of the giant’s zipper being pulled down.

 

“Oh my god, no.”

 

“Abby?!”

 

He slid out of his jeans, revealing a pair of plaid boxers. She could see the excited bulge in them already. He slid the boxers off next and kicked them somewhere onto the other side of the room leaving him naked from the waist down. His penis bobbed as he moved back toward the desk. He slid into the chair with his groin facing the bed, so Abby was able to get a look at all of it. The boy’s pubic hair was as unkempt as his facial hair. It hadn’t been trimmed in a long time and thick, wiry hairs jutted out in all directions from above his penis and surrounding his balls.

 

The boy sat down and cupped his balls, squeezing them and giving a loud “Mmmmmm.” His left hand trailed up and he used the thumb to tease the head of his penis in a circle before starting to slowly stroke it. He turned toward the laptop and clicked through a few more of Jessica’s pictures. He was masturbating himself to pictures of a girl Abby hated. After a few moments he opened a new tab and brought up a porn site. He was impressively dexterous as he typed in something with just his free hand and searched for it. Abby thought it had said “giantess” but he’d typed it too fast for her to read.

 

 

A woman on the giant’s computer screen was playing with herself as the camera looked on from a low angle, but all Abby could focus on was the loud fap, fap, fap sound of the boy masturbating. The muscles in his left forearm flexed and clenched as his arm pulled his hand up and down the shaft with purpose. The giant grunted.

 

Abby realized she’d never seen a guy masturbate before. She was taken aback by the urgency of it. When she masturbated, she liked to draw the process out, letting her climax reach her in a crescendo of pleasure. This boy was treating it like a mechanical process. Like eating. He grunted again and then moaned. The girls below her heard the sounds and started to chirp again, but she was focused on the sight before her.

 

His breathing was audible now, coming out in staggered gasps as he traded glances between the computer screen and his penis. His hand pumped up and down with increased speed. He groaned.

 

And then he turned his head and looked at her. Right at her. Not as though she were a human being, one of his peers at the college they went to. He looked at her like an object. One that he was about to use.

 

“Julia, remember. Promise me.”

 

“Abby, no! What are you talking about?”

 

“Julia! You have to promise me!”

 

“I don’t even know what I’m promising!”

 

“You just have to promise not to tell–oh god. Oh no. No!”

 

The giant’s right hand reached for her. She tried to shy away, to fight him off, but she was powerless as his massive, deft fingers pulled her from the box. His hands were sweaty and she smelled the light tinge of his body odor. She looked back as Julia was yanked upward through the plastic slit in the Kleenex box. Abby wanted to remind her of the promise one more time, but the giant pulled her away. Julia and the rest of her sorority sisters faded into the back of her mental registry as she looked up at him.

 

He was holding her in his open right palm, which rested on his right thigh. His left hand continued to pump his penis. Abby looked up from her position, up past his slightly chubby belly, past the hair on his chest. His cheeks were flushed, and sweat was all over his face as he groaned again. Abby knew what was coming very soon.

 

Abby Dawson, president of Phi Beta Chi’s northern chapter. Honor student, with a 4.0 Grade Point Average and a coming summer internship with one of the most prestigious public relations firms in the country. She thought about all her accomplishments and realized she was crying.

 

Abby Dawson, this boy’s cum catcher.

 

He grunted and his eyes regarded her once more, before his face screwed up in a hideous grimace. The hand underneath her moved her upward and tilted her face down onto the head of his purple, throbbing penis. The giant moaned and it began.

 

Her world was absolutely flooded. She couldn’t see it, but the wet warmth overtook her with the first spurt. Abby was entirely drenched by just one shot of the giant’s load. More followed. She discovered that she could indeed still taste, and the salty, bleach-smelling load being ejaculated all over her made Abby wretch. The giant grunted louder with the second and third spurts which Abby’s body was no longer able to absorb. His strokes were quicker, but shorter now as spurt four five and six completely overwhelmed her. Seven spurts, eight. Nine. Ten? It was so much, but counting had become a habit.

 

After eleven spurts of his seed had been pumped into her tiny tissue body, the giant’s tension relaxed and he sat back with a moan. Abby could see again as her cum-soaked body was pulled off his deflating penis, which was covered with even more of his mess. She watched as he used his hand to grip the base and squeeze one more drop out of the tip. It flowed out and spilled down the shaft. He sat there for a moment, admiring his effort. She heard him moan out a thick “mmmmm” before bringing her body back down to wipe him up a bit more. He ran her down the length of his penis, but Abby was soaked through, at this point she was just spreading it around. He lifted her away with his left hand and regarded her.

 

“Jeez,” he said. His stupid face was grinning. He was proud of himself. He was proud of what he’d done to her.

 

“Fuck you…”  

 

The giant reached over to the bed with his right hand and she could hear Julia starting to scream. He grabbed her out of the Kleenex box with ease. She’d obviously watched what had happened and knew what her fate would be. Abby looked on with pity as the giant used Julia’s body to clean the rest of his mess. He moaned happily above them as he went about the job. He dabbed her into his sweaty pubic hair a few times and then even swabbed her down on his balls. Julia was in hysterics as he brought them face to face.

 

The cum-soaked sorority sisters were only able to look on each other for a second before they were cruelly mashed together in the giant’s hand and crumpled up. He threw them in the garbage can under the desk.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Feeling relaxed, Jared sat back in his chair and closed the porn tab on his computer, bringing him back to Facebook. He went about scrolling through Jessica Carson’s photos a bit more and ended up looking at a few of her friends, and then at some of the other sorority girls. There were a lot of hot sorority chicks at his school.

 

His eyes widened a bit and he clicked on the profile of a girl he didn’t recognize. Abby Dawson.  Thick, wavy brown hair, brown-eyes. She was curvier than Jessica and her face wasn’t quite as pretty, but something about her in this picture was alluring. She wore a blazer and a business skirt that hugged her hips. She had on high heels. Even though he’d just finished, he felt his cock starting to stir back to life. He grinned and looked over at the box of Kleenex on the bed and wondered if he’d have enough of it to get him through the weekend.