- Text Size +

College was a lonely place for Kate. She had left all of her friends and family behind, and midway into the semester she hadn’t made any new friends. She was tired of spending her weekends penned up in her dorm room reading books or watching TV. She was certainly attractive enough to get a date if she wanted to. Long brunette hair, a fit athletic body, and attractive tan legs. Most of the guys were too scared to ask her out and the few that did were real losers. Besides, she had been having mixed feelings about men in general recently. She wasn’t about to admit it to anyone but she had found herself looking at women with a new appreciation for their beauty.

Looking for friends, She had talked with two girls the weekend before who had been really fun. Something about Beka and Steph was really intriguing. They had a fun loving and spontaneous way about them, and there was something else…

Kate walked into the dorm cafeteria. She was wearing what she considered to be her cutest outfit. The black skirt was short, showing off her long tanned legs. The green blouse was cut lower than anything she would ever wear to class. Definitely risqué but it was a Friday and Kate was feeling relaxed. She had skipped breakfast to study for a pre-calculus quiz and was now starving. Picking up a tray she made her way around the cafeteria loading up on mediocre college food. She sat down at the far end of the room and observed her tray. A glass of milk, a hotdog sitting next to few ketchup packets, some mashed potatoes and gravy, and a small bowl of blueberry yogurt. Kate tore open the ketchup packets and squirted a little pile of condiment in the corner of her tray. Picking up the hot dog she dipped an end in the red stuff and lifted it to her mouth. Just as she was about to bite into the end; she heard some snickering from a few feet away. Five boys were watching with obnoxious interest as she held her hotdog. They laughed when Kate looked up and one boy whistled loudly. To Kate’s disgust the boy then gestured at his crotch and winked. Suddenly eating a hot dog was equated with sexual act, and that upset Kate quite a bit. Kate flipped them off and took her lunch to the other side of the cafeteria. Putting her back to the jerks she resumed her meal. She was halfway through with her lunch when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She was in no mood to deal with those boys again, so she started to turn and tell them off.

“Look jackass I…” Kate stopped herself in mid-sentence. It wasn’t her tormentors, it was Beka and Steph. Beka smiled at her and brushed a wisp of her bright red hair from her face as she spoke.

“Wow, somebody’s in a bad mood, fail that calc quiz?”

“No, I’m just a little on edge.” Kate chuckled a little and relaxed. “Some Jerks were bothering me a minute ago.”

The two girls walked around the edge of the table and sat down opposite of Kate. Steph smiled wide at Kate’s last sentence and quickly chimed in.

“Yeah we saw. What scumbags, it’s a shame guys like that go on living.”

“Yeah.” Kate noticed that Steph was smiling in a particularly mischievous fashion. She also held her hand closed as it rested on the table. Being curious, Kate asked.

“What’s in your hand?”

“Oh, nothing.” Steph said with a growing smile. Beka laughed and the two girls exchanged a look. Then Beka changed the subject slightly.

“We had some plans for the weekend we were wondering if you were interested.”

“Yeah, definitely.” Kate still had her eyes on Steph’s closed hand.

“We need you to do us a favor then. And it’s going to seem weird but I guarantee you’ll enjoy it.” Beka nodded to Steph who began slowly opening her hand. “The favor is, we want you to finish your lunch…” Beka trailed off, her mouth slowing to a stop in mid-sentence.

“And? That’s it?” Kate was really confused by this point.

“Just finish your lunch with a few additions.” Beka smiled and Steph opened her hand completely.

Kate wasn’t exactly sure what it was she was seeing at first. It looked like Steph was holding a few un-cooked grains of rice in the palm of her hand. Then she noticed those little grains of rice were moving. As Kate watched Steph reached with her other hand and delicately grasped one of the tiny things between two fingers. It was so small it disappeared between Steph’s thumb and forefinger. Moving over Kate’s tray the fingers parted and the tiny pink grain of rice fell into her brown gravy. With an almost inaudible plop it disappeared beneath the surface of the gravy atop the mashed potatoes.

Kate watched silently her mind working through a slow series of rationalizations. She was about to dismiss the whole thing as some weird joke when some movement caught her eye. Past little rising wisps of steam from her still warm lunch something was struggling in her gravy. It couldn’t have been more than a eighth of an inch tall but it looked curiously like a person. It was dwarfed by the lake of gravy it was swimming in, which was simply a spoon shaped depression in what Kate had previously thought of as a small portion of mashed potatoes. Her mind, now almost certain it was some kind of small being, now reeled with a whole new sense of proportion. The tiny person, or whatever it was, swam desperately for the shore. It’s progress was almost indiscernible through the thick brown sauce.

Steph individually placed the remaining four tiny people onto Kate’s tray. She put two on top of the half-eaten hotdog, one in the ketchup, and one she carelessly dropped into the bowl of blueberry yogurt.

* * *

Steven could not believe what had just happened. It was literally impossible to comprehend the events of the last few minutes. First he was just hanging out with his buddies messing with some cute girl. Then right after she left, two more gorgeous ladies showed up, what luck right? There was a bright flash and some weird-ass noise and then the next thing he knew he was naked sitting in the dark on some moist and warm surface. Shafts of light peaking through overhead allowed Steve to see a little bit of his surroundings.

The surface he stood on had deep grooves and ridges and seemed to give a little when he put his weight on it. Looking around Steven saw his four friends. They stood nude and terrified on the wierd surface. It was hard to see for sure in the darkness but it looked like they were just about as confused as he was.

Steven blinked his eyes a couple times and then something that sounded like thunder echoed through the walls of their enclosure. It was muffled but came in patterns that sounded remarkably like speaking. And even with the distortion Steven could tell it sounded like a girls voice, just much louder.

Suddenly he was shaken off his feet as the surface he stood on shifted violently. The ceiling overhead parted and raised letting in a blindingly bright light. When the shaking stopped Steven sat up and dared to open his eyes just a bit. What he saw was terrifying. The pink surface he was standing on lead away to five towers jutting up into the sky. Each one well over a hundred feet tall.

Fingers-- They’re goddamned fingers! Which means Steven and his friends are standing in a hand, which is likely connected to… Steven slowly turned bracing himself for what he was about to see. The gigantic hand lead to a wrist which shot away into the distance until it met an arm and climbed higher until it disappeared into red fabric with blonde locks of hair resting upon it. And framed by that blonde hair is the face of a goddess. A smiling, curious, playful goddess. It seemed to Steven to be more like looking at a landscape than a person. Her face seemed to almost miles distant. Her breasts, concealed only by a mercilessly thin t-shirt, loomed large upon her chest casting long shadows down her midsection.

 Steven was aware of another goddess sitting somewhat further away. Bright red hair and... He suddenly recognized them as the two girls who had approached him just a minute ago.

“Help us! Please help us!” Bobby the shorter fatter kid to Steven’s right started calling out in vain.  The others joined in as well, forgetting their modesty they began jumping up and down and shouting to try and get the titanic woman’s attention. It apparently worked.

The blonde’s blue grey eyes fell upon the tiny screaming men. She smiled as her left hand drifted towards them. Steven realized too late that she was aiming for him. Two fingers much larger than greyhound buses surrounded him and closed on him. The breath was instantly squeezed from his lungs and it felt like every bone in his body might break from the pressure. Then suddenly he was falling, hurtling towards earth. Steven had time for one desperate gasp before he hit the surface of some brown lake.

The thick warm liquid immediately pulled him under. His lungs burned from breathlessness and his entire body ached from the giant woman’s grip, but somehow he managed to break the surface and take a life saving breath. Coughing out globs of salty goop he struggled to keep his head above the muck. He wiped it from his eyes and looked around. All around him were misshapen walls of white and beyond that looked like a tower or cup of some kind and a half-eaten hotdog. The scale was so wrong that it looked more like some ship wrecked brown cruise liner that some gigantic monster has bitten into. The evidence of this creatures size being the grooves left by the teeth in the front of the thing. The hot dog forced him to realize whose lunch this must be and he was instantly filled with terror and regret. Slowly turning his head to the side he saw her. His eyes started too low and he was awestruck by the sheer size and majesty of her breasts pressing heavily on the green fabric of her blouse. His eyes looked higher seeking hers. Then he instantly wished that he hadn't. When his eyes met hers he shook with fear. She was staring back at him. He stared at a goddess, while she stared at a morsel.

* * *

“You want me to eat them?!” Kate’s voice was getting a little too loud.

“Hey keep it quiet, okay? It’s not that bad, you won’t even taste them. Trust me I know.” Beka whispered casually to Kate. Who whispered back.

“But they’re people. They’re those boys aren’t they?” Even as Kate protested her body disagreed with her. Her stomach let out a prolonged growl. The tiny thing swimming in the gravy must have heard it because it paniced and started flailing for shore again.

Steph smiled and reminded Kate.

“Yeah, scum-bags remember? Not worth living, right?” Steph smirked at Kate. “Besides if you don’t want your lunch I’ll be happy to finish it for you.” She reached for the tray but Kate defiantly picked up her fork indicating her intention. She played with the fork in her right hand as she gazed down at her lunch.

The two on the hotdog stood perched on the edge of Kate’s last bite dwarfed by the marks left by her teeth. The tiny man in the ketchup was hopelessly trapped by the viscous red pile. The person in the blueberry yogurt was clinging to the side of a blueberry easily four times his size. He looked like a shipwrecked sailor holding onto debris in the light blue sea of yogurt.

Kate then looked back at the soaked man who was now lifting himself from the lake of gravy onto the dry shore of mashed potatoes. Kate lifted the fork and took in a deep breath. It’s just mashed potatoes-- she chanted in her head as she raised her fork. The steel utensil drifted towards the tiny person who immediately tried to run the other way. He was pathetically slow in his escape attempt. At his size each step was nearly undetectable and with whipped creamy potatoes grasping at his miniscule legs it was a miracle if he made any progress at all. The fork hesitated one last moment than dipped into the potatoes. She watched the tiny thing struggle helplessly as the fork slid beneath the very ground it was standing on. The whole side of the hill began to shift and raise borne towards Kate‘s waiting lips that already began to part slightly. A bite size hunk of the landscape that the tiny man was standing on separated from the mountain of mashed potatoes and slowly ascended. Beka and Steph looked on with anticipation. With only moments to spare before the tiny thing’s ingestion it managed to squirm free of the potatoes and leapt from the fork. It was barely noticeable to the Giantesses but at his scale it must have been an amazing feat for the desperate man. He landed in the soft mashed potatoes again. Kate let out a nervous chuckle at the sight then slid the fork into her mouth. She rolled the food around on her tongue then swallowed hard imagining what it will feel like with a struggling person in the mix.

The man was making his way across the mashed potatoes once again. It looked like he was making for open tray in order to gain more maneuverability. Kate again brought the fork down towards the man. Instead of going directly for him she dug the huge utensil in to the side of the mountain above him. She breached the dam that was holding back the reservoir of gravy and now it poured out rushing down the side of the mashed potatoes. He couldn’t move fast enough and was overtaken by a cascade of the sticky brown stuff. When he surfaced again he was stuck to the side of a boulder sized chunk of potatoes. Kate guided the fork below the now trapped person. She raised the fork to face level and said her goodbyes.

“Nice try little guy… sorry.”

Kate opened her mouth and brought it in. Closing her mouth she dragged the clean fork out. She felt the warm mass of potatoes resting on her tongue. She mashed it against the roof of her mouth pausing when she thought she might of felt a tiny movement on her tongue she then swallowed hard sending the whole thing sliding down her throat.

* * *

Steven lept from the fork and after a second of air time landed in the potatoes once again. If I can only get to the tray-- he thought to himself. He would have to cover about a football field all down hill, but running on these mashed potatoes was like trying to run in a bog. Steven saw the fork he was riding on a moment ago disappear into the goddesses mouth returning clean. Her throat moving as she swallowed that building sized bite. Then just as quickly as before the steel fork was coming for him. He pulled with all his might but was making little progress. The fork slid into the mountain above him and tore away a good portion of it. Then all at once a tidal wave of gravy was roaring towards him. It hit with such force he blacked out.

When he came to, he coughed out a mouthful of the brown goop and tried desperately to see where he was. He was a thousand feet above the tray hovering in mid air. Before him was judgment. Two glossy Pink lips guarding the entrance to a mouth that could fit a good sized rock concert inside. Steven looked up at the goddess’ eyes, two white globes with deep black depths. The air whipped by Steven as she breathed in through her nose. Than it came blasting right back at him as she formed words that were too loud for Steven to understand. All he saw were those massive lips working and bright white teeth flashing behind. Then the fork drew closer and the lips parted wider and the expansive tongue anticipated his entrance. Beyond even that he could see the pitch black depths of her throat. Truck sized chunks of chewed up hotdog clung between her teeth. The fork moved forward as he pleaded with the entrance in front of him. He passed the soft pink lips and watched as he sailed beneath a row of pristine white teeth. Craning his head as he went, he could actually see the backs of her teeth before her mouth closed. Steven was pushed onto the rough wet surface of her tongue as the fork retreated. It was pitch black now. He lay in pool of saliva as he was forced suddenly upwards against the roof of her mouth than after a moment he was sliding backwards. She swallowed. To Steven it was a deafening liquid crash and a terrible rush downwards. He was pulled into the mass of potatoes as it descended into her stomach which afforded him a moment to think about what was awaiting him there.

* * *

Kate felt weird. Somewhere inside her there was a tiny thing dying a slow and tiny death. She didn’t feel guilty though. Not at all. The feeling was a euphoric and dizzying rush of power. She had just eaten a man alive while others looked on. Kate looked down at her lunch and was no longer scared of the task in front of her. She was going to finish her lunch. And those four little men who watched in terror, were going to be a part of it.