[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A common farmer befriends an enormous woman and tries to help her on her journey to become normal. (Cliché, possibly, but whatever.)
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9907 Read: 22754
Published: April 24 2016 Updated: June 21 2016
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Act 1, Scene 1: Isabel's Arrival by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3435 words)
This is sort of an experimental story. I just had the idea and had to write it down. It won't be my main story, at least not yet, so Surviving with the Giants might be updated more frequently. And, of course, tags aren't working for me. Just know it is almost the opposite of Surviving with the Giants and it's a gentle story.

2. Act 1, Scene 2: Misunderstood by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2789 words)
I tried to go for character development in this chapter.

3. Act 1, Scene 3: Mary by Bananaman1 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3683 words)