[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

New Title for Screyquid IV thanks to TomSpeedy for the idea.

This story takes place more than two decades after the Events of Screyquid I-III.

The abuse of the drug has increased and a lot of conspiracy theories concerning governmental abuse of the drug became common. This story is about Logan a twenty-three years old student who discovers the truth about these theories and not quite voluntary I can tell.

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20741 Read: 66409
Published: April 23 2016 Updated: June 12 2016
Story Notes:

Since my last Story "A Determined Life" kind of got hard to finish and did not really match my expectations I decided to dive back in to the Screyquid-Universe to bring you this new story.

I'll try to find a way to implement enough action without losing the references to character development and story coherence. If you have the feeling that I neglect one of these aspects feel free to comment on that.

I highly recommend to read the first trilogy since the story will be easier to understand then.

I know that it isnt exactly helpful that a lot of categories are in the description but these are the ones I plan on implementing. Furthermore the story is rated X for a reason and it may contain quite violent features and death.

I hope you enjoy this story and I will try to update it as often as I can this is also why the chapters will be a little bit shorter than usual for my stories in average.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter I: A short overhaul by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (650 words)

A little introduction.

2. Chapter II: The bale takes its course by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (988 words)

A further introduction into Logans character and how this story will take it's course.

3. Chapter III: A Shrinking Experience by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (2231 words)

The actul shrinking comes into play in this one ;) Enjoy

4. Chapter IV: Worrisome Events by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (833 words)

Here we dive into the actual story-line I hope you like the set-up.

5. Chapter V: A shrunken Civilisation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (1331 words)

Logan gets to know his new environment and begins realising what he got into.

6. Chapter VI: Bug or Slave? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (1181 words)

7. Chapter VII: A Slave's Job by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (1160 words)

8. Chapter VIII: A matter of fear! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1518 words)

Theres not so much action in this chapter but more an overall overview into how the system in that clinic is structured. I hope you like that chapter and would be glad to hear some feedback on what you might like or dislike so far.

9. Chapter IX: Everyday Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (3918 words)

This one is way longer than usual and contains some more action too. I hope you like it :)

10. Chapter X: Façade? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (1742 words)

Sorry for the long waiting times between the chapters but university is quite time consuming at the moment.

I hope you like this chapter and I appreciate feedback on the development of the story (too slow, in the wrong direction etc.)

11. Chapter XI: A blossom of hope by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (1265 words)

Some sexual interaction in this one and a little twist. Hope you like it and I'd be glad for further feedback.

12. Chapter XII: Change of plans by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1543 words)

This is the penultimate chapter of the story I hope you like it. Sorry for the long time needed to write this one. The next one is finished already and will be published tomorrow.

13. Chapter XIII: Loss and Gain (Final Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar [Reviews - 0] (2381 words)

Hey, here we go with the last chapter of Screyquid IV which is a little bit longer again. I hope you like it and would be glad for final thoughts about the story overall.