- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is way longer than usual and contains some more action too. I hope you like it :)

“You shouldn’t continue watching it Logan”, Dominic advised him. Logan turned away from the screen and followed Dominic to an arrangement of plastic furniture where they all gathered and sat down. Logan could clearly hear the screams of the chosen ones from the screens speakers and tried not to think about what was happening to these damned people at the moment.

“I mean you already told me frightening stories but somehow I’m still shocked about this”, Logan mentioned as soon as all had taken place. He saw that Silly was crying too and realised that he now was part of this too and with a little bit of bad luck he or she could end up in that situation too. Fear was taking over his thoughts and if it weren’t for the others he would’ve burst out in tears too.

“There must be something we can do about this degrading situation”, he exclaimed angrily watching into the round. They were all looking at the ground remaining silent except for Jamie in whose eyes Logan could see the same anger that burned in Logan himself.

“Not as long as we are this little. If we would somehow get back to our normal sizes we could easily overthrow their dictatorship”, Jamie stated.

“Yes captain obvious but there is no way to regrow as long as the drug prevents it”, Cole replied.

“How long have you all been here by now? I mean at some point the effect of the drug should decrease shouldn’t it?” Logan asked.

“Well some say that the food and water we get here is charged with the drug. Others claim that even the air we breathe in this room contains a certain percentage sufficient enough to keep us small as long as we breathe it for a certain amount of time every day and not enough to harm any of the women working here”, Nathan explained.

Logan thought about the consequences that would have for his plans to get out of this place.

“So if we want to get out of this clinic we’d have to do it while being shrunken...” he stated.

“Yeah and that’d basically be suicide. I believe I spotted cameras in the corridors when I was brought to Ms Johnson the last time. As soon as they’d spot us they would turn us into mush”, Jamie commented. In the background Logan heard further screams and turned around. He regretted it in the same moment as he now had to witness how a peroxide blonde woman was crushed beneath the already bloody heel of that unknown giantess. Logan turned away again quickly and tried to suppress the sickness that overcame him.

“Yes just like that…” Jamie added coldly. Logan wondered how Jamie could talk like that. He suspected that he had already seen things like this a lot of times. It was hard to argue against that argument and Logan felt that he wasn’t in the position yet to convince his shelf-mates from something that could cost their life. He decided to wait and see how things would develop and maybe he would be capable of finding an opportunity worth contemplating. But this meant he needed to survive all this and at the same time he’d might have to witness even more people dying. He sighed, looked into the round and nodded slowly.

“I see it is not that simple. I’ll need to get familiar with the everyday life in here before I’m capable of finding a solution. But I beg you all stay prepared for the moment I found one”, Logan stated calmly. Jamie laughed and Cole seemed somewhat angry.

“Who do you think you are Logan Price? We all went through what you’re experiencing at the moment but you need to accept that this is happening and that you won’t be capable of changing anything” Cole yelled.

“We’ll see…” Logan replied with a glistering in his eyes.

Logan had enough of this day already and went to the sleeping area again even though only four hours had passed since he woke up. Hey laid down on his mattress and closed his eyes to catch some sleep.

He woke up later wakened by a loud voice yelling his name. Wondering what his fate had in store for him this time he got up and walked to the edge of the shelf where an unknown woman in business outfit already waited for him holding her hand onto the shelf for him to climb up. Without any resistance he got on her hand and let her bring him out of the shelf-room once again. She was taking the way to Ms Tanaka speaking not a single word with him.

Ms Tanaka already awaited him in the same room as the last time. She sat on the sofa in her training-outfit and her feet on the glass table. She even wore the same kind of socks as yesterday and Logan hoped that it was just another pair and not the same ones. He was placed on the table right in front of Ms Tanaka’s feet and without any order he approached and started massaging them. Ms Tanaka made an appreciatory noise and let him proceed without further comment. The stench of her feet were implying that it actually were the very same pair of socks as yesterday but Logan tried to ignore it and just breathed through his mouth.

More than an hour passed without any word spoken and even though Logan slowly got tired he proceeded without any kind of complain. Ms Tanaka wiggled her toes joyfully while she appeared to be reading some kind of journal.

“I see you’ve learned where your place is Logan and I can’t say I’m not surprised after your rebellious behaviour yesterday. Does your change have anything to do with the weekly purge you had to witness today?” Ms Tanaka asked him almost parenthetically

“I would lie if I’d say no Milady”, Logan answered as neutrally as he could. She chuckled and carefully poked him with her toes burying his face shortly in the still wet fabric of her sock. Logan tried to hide his disgust and took it as a good sign.

“If you continue developing as fast as this you might get out of this clinic faster as you think”, she continued. Logan was surprised by a sentence like that until he realised that she wasn’t talking about letting free but about selling him to some rich person. He contemplated whether his chances to convince some rich person to publish what was happening in this clinic were higher than fleeing from here and publishing it by himself.

Logan’s hands began to hurt from the salty sweat they were covered in all the time and his arms began turning numb.

“Milady I’d like to ask you for permission to make a short break to rest my arms which are turning numb and won’t be of much use anymore if I’d have to proceed”, Logan asked as polite as possible.

“You have made great progress so I’m willing to grant you your break”, Ms Tanaka replied and only as she had finished her sentence Logan stopped massaging, took a few steps back and slightly bowed in Japanese tradition.

“domoo arigatoo Milady”, he said causing her to chuckle again. She made a nodding movement with her head and Logan raised his head again and sat down massaging his own arms. Miss Tanaka saw that his hands were quite red and took a glass of water from the table. Carefully she spilled a few drops of water onto the table in which Logan could wash his hands free from the salt. It was a great feeling and Logan actually felt something like gratitude for Ms Tanaka’s merciful behaviour.

“You see if you behave adequately most of your masters won’t need to be cruel”, she stated. Logan nodded and after a few minutes he got up to continue with his work. As he approached her feet again she quickly moved them off the table and put away the journal.

“I think you’re ready to earn the next competence but for now you have done well. I’ll see you tomorrow”, she said and clapped her hands. The other woman appeared in the door and got Logan from the table. She brought him back to the shelf-room.

Logan noticed pretty fast that Nathan and Jamie were missing and asked Dominic where they were at the moment.

“Well they’re both at their final graduation to become saleable slaves”, he answered. Logan frowned.

“So they’re gonna be sold soon?” he asked curiously.

“Hell no, at least that’s pretty unlikely. You know most of us are already done with the “education”. We’re now for sale in their online-shop on a special server which can’t be entered by people not involved in this whole deal. I’m for sale for a couple of months now that’s why spending most of the time on this shelf without getting bothered by any mistress.” Dominic explained.

I nodded since that sounded quite plausible. It was evening by now and Logan spent it talking with Dominic and Silly while the others were already resting in the sleeping area. He learned a great deal about the life here after finishing the education and about their fear that they might be chosen in the coming purges since no one wanted to buy them yet. He was explained that most people who wouldn’t be sold for more than six months were usually chosen and Dominic actually was in the sixth month by now while Silly too was already in the fourth which was unusual because women ordinarily were sold quite fast to rich men. Logan also tried to find out what his next task would look like but when it came to that question both seemed to change the subject pretty fast leaving Logan suspecting that it wouldn’t be much of a joy.

Worried, Logan went to sleep trying not to think about the next day and its challenges. Just before he fell asleep he heard a group of people singing happy birthday on another shelf and wondered how they could know the time.

On the next day Logan was allowed to sleep late and awoke naturally when most of the others were already hanging around and talking. He was glad to see Jamie and Nathan again healthy and seemingly in a good mood.

“See who woke up from his deep sleep.” Jamie exclaimed somewhat joyfully and Logan couldn’t prevent himself from smiling.

“We are officially finished with this degrading education and now we might have some free time before we get sold to some person with a god-complex.” Nathan stated happily and put his arm around Jamie’s neck.

Logan enjoyed this happy mood even though it was kind of sad that they would now have to wait for their lives to become horrible again. They hung around together and even played some games until at some time in the afternoon Logan was brought to Ms Tanaka again.

“Milady”, Logan greeted her politely still being in a happy mood. She was wearing her elegant outfit with a new pair of blue high heels also from Prada.

“Logan! I see you’re in a good mood today that’s nice”, Ms Tanaka greeted back and caressed him carefully with her index. Logan was puzzled that this actually felt good and he nearly forgot about who this person was and what she already had done to him.

“So will I start with massaging you again or am I introduced to my next task directly Milady?” He asked.

“Oh great you’re motivated! I hope you can keep up that attitude.” She answered and picked him up. Logan wondered where they would go and quickly noticed that she was heading for the bathroom.

“You know Logan, here in this clinic we haven’t got any sanitary employees since we opine that it is no job for normal sized people to clean our bathrooms”, she started. Logan didn’t like where this was going but he hoped that he would only have to clean a sink or something like that. Instead fate decided to confirm his worries as Ms Tanaka placed him on the toilet seat.

Logan wandered to the edge and looked down into the bowl. Even though it seemed comparatively clean to the toilet in is former dormitory, he could spot quite a few remains of earlier sessions and some discolorations from urine.

“I know it seems invidious of a task but I assure you you’ll get used to it since it oftentimes is a core-competence of a slave”, she said chuckling. Logan frowned as the smell, emanated by the toilet, entered his nose. He turned around to Ms Tanaka with an excruciated expression on his face.

“And how am I supposed to clean it Milady? Will I get some tools at least?” Logan asked.

Ms Tanaka smiled and placed a tool beside him that Logan identified as some kind of brush on a carrying strap. It was actually small enough for him to use it which impressed him actually. Logan looked back into the bowl which luckily wasn’t constructed downward sloping so when he would be placed into it he wouldn’t fall directly into the toilet water.

Ms Tanaka then got out a thin fibre with a loop on each end. Logan was sure that it was supposed to secure him when climbing. As suspected Ms Tanaka put the one loop around him tightening it and put the other loop around a magnet stuck to the outside of the bowl.

“We use to play a little game with the first-timers in this job…” she then stated and began undressing her skirt and underwear. Logan watched her speechless as she revealed her, in fact beautifully formed, butt and wiggled around with it playfully.

“What kind of game Milady?” Logan asked still diverted by the sight of her beautiful ass.

But she didn’t say anything anymore. Instead she moved closer to the toilet and began descending her butt onto the seat where Logan cowered in fear of what she was about to do.

“No Milady please”, he exclaimed before realising that she might was implying that he should jump into the bowl himself. He stood up and looked down again. Even though he knew he was secured by the fibre, he was horrified by the thought of just jumping into the bowl. Ms Tanaka was enjoying descending her butt in some kind of slow-motion but still it was closing in on Logan and if he wouldn’t decide quickly he would experience his first encounter with a female ass a hundred times bigger than himself and he wasn’t really looking forward to such an encounter. He decided to jump at least mentally but somehow his body wouldn’t obey the commands his brain gave it. He stood there frozen and was forced to watch how her butt cheeks connected with the toilet seat not far away from him. Even though her butt was beautiful overall he could see every asperity of its skin. The cheeks assimilated their shape to the hard surface of the toilet seat causing its flabby substance to expand into his direction until he was only a few inches away from it. And before he could overcome his fear her butt had reached him causing him to fall over and slowly burying his tiny body beneath it. He watched terrified as his legs disappeared under it and he felt how they became flattened by the weight put on them. Her butt reached his crotch causing severe pain which Logan totally ignored at that moment. He began to batter the soft skin of her butt which had trapped him beneath while it expanded onto his chest eventually pinning his arms to the seat. By now only his head was free and he cried out in pain and humiliation.

“Milady please get off me”, he cried while her weight was flattening his whole body.

“Poor Logan… you lost the game by not overcoming your fear”, Ms Tanaka stated in a pseudo pitying inflexion. She then stopped with the slow-motion and sat down completely now burying Logan’s entire body under her soft ass cheek. She wasn’t even capable of hearing his muffled screams anymore while she enjoyed sitting on her little trainee. She loved it when they wouldn’t jump so she could feel them beneath her butt where they belonged. She wouldn’t do that to a bug since that would be inappropriate. A bug deserved to be crushed to nothing underfoot and nothing more but a slave had every right to be humiliated by whatever body-part his mistress was willing to use.

After she sat on him nearly two minutes Logan began wondering how that drug prevented him from being squished into a pool of his blood. He noticed that even though the urge to breathe was incredibly heavy there was no need to do it to survive. Still he felt unbelievably humiliated and the pain still was excruciating. It pretty fast became unbearably hot beneath his mistress ass and he started to feel that her butt was becoming a little bit wet from her sweat too. He wondered whether she was actually doing business on that toilet at the moment and his suspicion was confirmed as he heard something pouring into water. Now he wondered whether she would have done that too if he had managed to jump and he wasn’t sure whether it would have been a good decision to jump then. After another five minutes or so the weight put on him suddenly decreased quickly as Ms Tanaka stood up again. Logan noticed that he must be stuck to her butt and waited for her to peel him off what she eventually did. The fibre dragged on him painfully as it was under enormous tension since Ms Tanaka had stood up. He inspected his body and was amazed by how flat it obviously was. He then looked into Ms Tanaka’s smiling face as she flushed the toilet and placed him into the wet bowl as it was finished. Logan hadn’t got that much control over his body yet and collapsed in a puddle of toilet water.

“It won’t take long until the drug has regenerated your structure completely. And then I expect you to be doing your job here I’m gonna come look for the results in two hours.” Miss Tanaka stated friendly and dressed herself before leaving the bathroom. Logan watched as his body seemed to unflatten slowly right in front of his eyes and as his regular form was reconstructed completely he began cleaning his now even dirtier surrounding area.

It was a really hard work but at least the fibre and his tool did their jobs just fine. If was actually pretty disgusting to clean the bowl from his mistresses faeces but he tried to imagine them as mud-stains and ignored the smell. After the two hours had passed he had only managed to clean half of the bowl and as Ms Tanaka returned he prepared for a credible apology.

“Seems like you’re still diligent Logan and well you got at least about the half of the bowl clean…” she began.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t faster but some of the stains were really tenacious so I had to put much effort in getting them away Milady I hope you…” Logan started with his apology but Ms Tanaka interrupted him.

“You don’t need to apologise Logan I’m sure you not being finished yet got its valid reasons but that doesn’t really matter…”

Logan wasn’t sure where she was heading but it seemed like he wouldn’t get punished this time at least.

“You know I have to use the bathroom every two hours since I need to drink a lot for my workout…” she said and Logan noticed that she was wearing her training-outfit again.

“Of course Milady if you would be so gentle and help me get out of here I will continue with my work right away as soon as you’re finished”, Logan stated quickly.

“I’m sorry but it doesn’t work like that Logan… I mean if you’re fast enough to climb out yourself in time I won’t say anything but…”, she replied smilingly as she began undressing again. Logan frowned as he realised what was going to happen and he even tried to climb up the fibre as fast as possible but before he even had climbed two inches he saw how her butt once again blocked the entire view of the outside of the bowl and now he even got a look of her privates before it became dark. Now he could just see the shape of them as suddenly he was hit by a stream of warm liquid and he was forced to close his eyes. If it weren’t for the fibre he might have fallen into the toilet water where now Ms Tanaka’s pee was concentrating. It was disgusting and his gladness about the “decision” he made earlier, respective to not jumping, faded away quickly as some of her urine entered his nose and mouth. He had to puke instantly and tears filled his eyes as he thought about what was happening to him. A few days ago he had been a “straight A” student at the university with a lot of friends good perspectives for the future and now he was trapped in a toilet bowl and peed on by some woman without anything he could do against it. As the stream decreased, Logan opened his eyes again only to watch the shape of Ms Tanaka’s rear end to make a trembling movement followed by a blustering rattling and a gust of warm air nearly blowing him off the fibre and dappling him with small pieces of her faeces. The stench was incredibly nasty and caused him to puke again but at least she stood up again allowing light to enter the bowl. She threw some pee soaked sheets of toilet paper onto him before she flushed the toilet as if no one was in there. Logan held tight to the fibre hoping it could withstand the force of the flushing water. And luckily it did. The water had also cleaned him from all the disgusting excrements he had been soaked with and Logan was able to breathe deeply. Ms Tanaka’s face appeared smilingly over the bowl and then the fibre began dragging him out of it. Logan noticed that she had the other end of the loop around her index and she pulled him out and placed him into the sink where she carefully washed him again under mildly warm water. Logan wasn’t capable of speaking… Too horrible had been the events of this afternoon.

“Maybe you’re fast enough next time Logan… don’t worry I don’t resent you your lack of working-speed you will become faster with every try.” She said and clapped her hands. A woman appeared once again and brought Logan back to his shelf where he went to bed immediately without talking to the others at all.

“Seems like he’s already learning task two”, Cole said impressed.

“Yes I hope he’ll sustain it… I kind of like him”, Dominic answered earning some agreement in the round.

“Well he better gets used to it since it isn’t getting any better”, Jamie added.

And that’s how Logan’s everyday life would look like in the next weeks but I’ll come to that later…

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it and I'm  glad for further reviews and thoughts about the story.