- Text Size +

Logan had decided to keep calm until Miss Tanaka would return. He was pretty sure that any attempt to escape in the moment could only result in his certain death. At least if he believed what Sarah had told him what he did. There had been no lie in her eyes and same did go for the others. He waited impatiently for Miss Tanaka to return growing more and more nervous as he didn’t know what expected him. Well he knew it couldn’t be that good since he was referred to as a slave but still he had no idea how horrible it would get. Miss Tanaka walked in an hour later and appeared quite exhausted and soaked with sweat. She instantly looked onto the table where she had left Logan and seemed satisfied that he was still there.

“Six miles in less than an hour pretty impressive huh?”

“It truly is Milady”

Logan was quite amused by his charade but had to take care not to show it to her. Little did he know that she had already realised that he was only doing a show for her. But she didn’t really care since she knew his mood would change pretty soon.

“Believe me you wouldn’t even want to go outside at the moment it’s quite cold and windy”, she provoked. Logan was angry about this statement but he didn’t dare to show that.

“I don’t like that kind of weather, I’m glad I’m in here with you Milady”, he replied supressing the urge to vomit onto the table. Miss Tanaka laughed and Logan realised that he had taken it a little bit too far with the sarcasm. She sat down on the leather-sofa in front of the table and got rid of her training-jacket. Logan could see that the pink top she wore was soaked with sweat. She then bowed down to her shoes and untied them. Logan had a bad feeling as he watched her taking them off and soon was embraced by the smell of freshly dried foot-sweat. He couldn’t prevent grimacing as the smell was really bad. Miss Tanaka noticed his mimic slip-up and raised an eyebrow while smiling derisively. She then put her right foot onto the table right in front of the table who fell over backwards by the impact. Together with the shockwave she caused came a squall carrying the stench of her foot directly into Logan’s nose who nearly threw up.

“Hey what’s wrong with you Logan is there anything you’d like to tell me?” Miss Tanaka said depreciatively. Logan gathered himself and stood up again facing the mountain-like foot in scarlet socks with the blue company logo of a company he had never heard of. Her foot was probably ten times as tall as he was and its colour was slightly darkened due to its wet condition.

“No everything is alright Milady” Logan managed to say although he was frightened and disgusted as hell by the situation. Miss Tanaka frowned and moved her foot even closer to him and then started to descend the ball of it in his direction. Logan backed away but he was way to slow as her foot had already reached him and began pressing him onto the table burying him in the sweaty fabric of her sock.

“You really think you can play games with me shrinkee? I’d say I’m the only one in this room capable of playing games and if you’re not careful you will lose pretty fast”, Miss Tanaka stated angrily. She increased the pressure causing Logan to cry out as her sweat entered his mouth and his body complained about the miserable situation it was in. Miss Tanaka left her foot a while on top of him really enjoying his struggle until eventually she raised it again.

Logan was breathing heavily and had problems dealing with what had just happened.

“So if you don’t want me to bury you beneath it again you maybe should start doing what a slave does when its mistress has aching feet”, Miss Tanaka ordered.

Logan was disgusted by what she was implying but he had no choice. He didn’t plan on dying here so he walked over to her foot and started rubbing his hands forcefully over the fabric of her sock even though he suspected that she wouldn’t even feel his efforts through the thick fabric. But that didn’t matter he just had to obey.

“Why are you so quiet now little fellow?” Miss Tanaka asked, now in a nice inflexion.

“I’m here to serve not to talk Milady”, Logan answered emotionless. His mistress seemed satisfied with his answer and so he continued rubbing her foot for a while. Miss Tanaka smiled as she knew that she had just begun breaking this poor little bastard.

After nearly an hour of massaging her disgusting foot, Logan slowly became tired. He stopped it and sat down without thinking of the consequences and he didn’t even care. She couldn’t really expect that he would continue without at least a short rest. When Miss Tanaka realised that he stopped she put her foot off the table and examined him. He looked quite tired and it didn’t really surprise her since it was his first day here and the circumstances would tire everyone. But that’s how you would think about an equal human being and not about a slave the size of a cockroach.

“You know what Logan? When a slave stops doing his work without asking for permission, a lot of people, including me, grow weary of them and treat them as bugs instead” Miss Tanaka stated and Logan instantly got up.

“I’m sorry Milady but I needed a rest it won’t happen again”, Logan replied nervously as he didn’t like how Miss Tanaka said that.

“It surely won’t Logan…” she replied and before Logan could get back to work her toes crashed into him and kicked him off the table. It was the longest free fall Logan had ever experienced and the impact of his landing pushed the last bit of air out of his lunge. Before he could stand up Miss Tanaka already towered over him, her foot causing a shadow to fall over his insignificant body. Stunned by fear Logan watched her sole descending in an enormous speed and within the blink of an eye the pain of the impact caused him to cry out in pain. The weight was impossible to bear and the same time the smell of her sweaty sock was even worse. Miss Tanaka grinded him into the carpet beneath her sole knowing that the drug would prevent him from being actually crushed as long as she wouldn’t overdo it. Logan felt incredibly humiliated especially when Miss Tanaka raised her foot again and he was stuck to her sock. She peeled him off and held him between index and thumb in front of her giant face.

“You surely won’t will you…”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Reviews requested