- Text Size +

The woman had returned and grabbed Logan from the shelf.

“Don’t you forget what we’ve told you Greenhorn”, Dominic yelled up to him as the woman had him gripped tightly between index and thumb. The woman made a depreciative snorting noise and walked with Logan in her hand out of the giant room. They walked a while through different corridors and climbed some stairs before they’d eventually reach their destination. The woman opened the wooden door and they entered a very luxuriously furnished room which contained a leather-sofa in front of a glass table, a desk obviously made of ebony and a black fuzzy carpet with white ornaments on it. On the backside of the room was another wooden door behind which Logan suspected to be a bath or bedroom. This suspicion was confirmed rather quickly as the door opened and a young Asian woman entered granting Logan a small view of the room she had just left. It actually seemed to be a bedroom with another door leading somewhere on its end.

“Hello Miss Tanaka did you rest well? I have here our most recent newcomer named Logan Price. He was a student of political science and pretty successful as the records suggest. Furthermore he is in quite good shape as you can see”, the still unknown woman stated and handed him over to the other woman. Logan knew that Tanaka was a common Japanese name implying that her family or her ancestors once had worked and lived in the middle of a rice-plantation. Still she seemed to be quite rich as Logan could tell of her expensive clock and designer outfit. She was wearing a black blazer showing quite much of her cleavage, a diamond-studded necklace, a business skirt similar to the one the other woman wore and nylons with a complex cherry-tree pattern on them. Logan followed her legs with his eyes until they found their end in black Prada high heels. A pretty impressive appearance after all. She had long smooth black hair and wore much red lipstick. Her brown eyes were examining Logan’s naked body and she smiled. It wasn’t much of a friendly smile though and Logan didn’t like it at all.

“Interesting Mrs Wentworth I’ll give him a try I guess. Domoo arigatoo gozaimasu”, Miss Tanaka replied and made a slight bowing gesture. Logan couldn’t believe that the other woman was actually married to someone. Mrs Wentworth made the same gesture and left the Logan with his new supervisor. She put him on the desk and sat down on the chair behind it.

“Political science huh?” She asked rhetorically and it seemed to amuse her.

“I bet you’re pretty much shocked about the situation you find yourself in. Have you already met other people at your size on your shelf?” She continued. Logan nodded slightly not yet sure what he should think of this woman.

“Then I’m sure they already told you in what kind of position you’re in didn’t they?” Logan nodded again.

“Did they also tell you who I am and what is going to be expected of you?” Logan shook his head. They hadn’t told him anything in particular only that he should never disobey any command given to him and that he most likely would be sold as a slave at some point. They said that they weren’t allowed to talk about the actual procedures he would have to go through.

“Fine then let me ask you a question before we begin… Are you a bug or a slave from this moment on? I want you to give me a straight answer and there are no other options than the two I’ve just mentioned go!”

“Slave”, Logan stated immediately while thinking back to the story Sarah had told him. Miss Tanaka smiled derisively and nodded.

“Smart as I’ve expected. But if you address someone who is that much taller than you, it is self-explanatory that you add a polite form. In my case that would be milady. I won’t punish you for missing that this time but you should better memorise it or someone, in this case my humble self, might mistake you with an ordinary bug who doesn’t know its place. Did you understand that?” Miss Tanaka explained in a very strict inflexion.

“Yes Milady”, Logan answered even though it disgusted him. But at the moment there wasn’t much he could do about and clever as he was, he decided to play along for a while until he’d get an opportunity which would take him out of the helpless situation he was in.

“Good. I see we understand each other Logan. Well now that we’ve got rid of this horrible bureaucratic nonsense we can finally start with the relaxing part of your education. You do look forward to learn the things substantial for your career don’t you?”

“Yes Milady”

“I thought so… I can see the sparkling in your eyes”, Miss Tanaka went on with her venomous speech. She then stood up and brought Logan to the glass table where she put him down again.

“I’m going in my room for a short while and I want you to wait there where you are Logan. It is a question of trust and I hope that you won’t abuse my trust in you.”

“I won’t Milady I’ll be right here when you come back” Logan replied trying to sound as honest as possible. Then Miss Tanaka vanished into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Logan was sure that this was only a test whether he would be worthy to be a slave or not. Nevertheless he considered trying to escape. Would it be worth it? How far could he possibly get? Was this already the opportunity he was waiting for? After analysing his situation shortly he was sure that the answers would be: No, probably not even down the table and a second No. It would rather be wise to convince her of his trustworthiness. So he waited in his spot using the time to examine the room he was in a little bit more precisely but without of much information he could draw out of it.

After a while the door opened again and Miss Tanaka entered his room again. This time she wore some kind of training-outfit consisting of a wine-red sport jacket also wine-red jogging-pants and thick scarlet sport socks with blue company logos on them. Miss Tanaka looked at him with agonized eyes as she walked up to the glass table.

“I know it doesn’t look as good as before but I can’t do my training in that business outfit”, she said.

“Don’t worry Milady you look just fine”, Logan, who had decided to play his role as good as possible, answered quickly. Miss Tanaka examined him closely; her face was emotionless until after a short while she smiled at him.

“Clever Logan… Very Clever. I’m going for a jog now and when I come back I’m sure that I’ll find you in the very same spot you’re in now right Logan?”

“Right Milady”.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it :)

I'd really appreciate feedback