- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the penultimate chapter of the story I hope you like it. Sorry for the long time needed to write this one. The next one is finished already and will be published tomorrow.

“You have to hide somewhere on my body if we want you to get to the antidote unnoticed”, Ms Tanaka stated giving him a wink. She then put off her right black Prada high-heel and moved Logan into it carefully. Once she let go off him he rolled down into the toe-section.

“Can’t you hide me in your bra or something?” Logan yelled up to his mistress.

“Sorry sweetheart but on the cameras your shape would be visible. The only opportunities would be my clit or my butt but these two options would turn me on so heavily that it would attract attention.” Ms Tanaka explained while raising her foot over the shoe.

“And since you’re protected by the drug it won’t do that much harm to your cute little body”, she added. Logan had to watch as Ms Tanaka’s nylon-socked foot began to slip into the shoe, knowing that these shoes didn’t leave much space for shrunken people when worn. His mistress chuckled as she enjoyed the expression on Logan’s face when she put on her shoe in slow motion. Eventually her toes began pressing onto Logan’s body smothering and flattening him. She then made her first step and the pressure put onto Logan seemed unbearable but somehow he sustained it. It became hot and sweaty pretty fast but thinking about his resizing Logan was capable of ignoring this last humiliation. It took about a hundred painful steps until they seemed to have reached their destination and Ms Tanaka removed her shoe. Thankfully Logan embraced the fresh air and scanned his new environment. It was a small room quite similar to a pharmacy with lots of little bottles or pillboxes were classified in aluminium shelves. Miss Tanaka had a little spray-bottle in her left hand and grabbed Logan with the other, raising him in front of the bottle. She then sprayed once carefully and then put Logan onto a little steel-table beside her. Logan’s vision blurred and he became sick. After a moment he suddenly felt unbelievably good as a ridiculous amount of serotonin and dopamine was released in his body. Within a few seconds his body started growing rapidly until he stood full-sized and naked next to his former mistress who looked at his pretty well shaped body in amazement. She really had turned him back to normal. All the time Logan couldn’t get rid of the suspicion that it was just a trick but now he finally was a normal human being again. In a rush of happiness he gave Ms Tanaka a vigorous kiss and hugged her.

“Okay loverboy we don’t have much time but the cameras in this room are turned off for maybe thirty minutes so let’s get started”, Miss Tanaka said excitedly. A sad expression emerged on Logan’s face as he realised that he had to get rid of her now. Before she could react he had knocked her out taking care that she wasn’t producing any noise by falling against the shelves or something like that. He then opened the door of the room and began running down the floor. He knew that the cameras would spot him fast, so he had to be faster. After basically jumping down two stairs he was on ground-level and so far no one had got into his way. But as he reached the corridor leading to the exit he spotted three women guarding it. They seemed unarmed so he just increased his speed and before they even realised what was happening he had passed through them and had made his way into the outside world.

“Freedom!” He yelled exaltedly. People on the street looked at him obviously irritated. Well He’d be irritated too if a naked man runs out the main entrance of a building screaming Freedom. He noticed that he had been spotted by a group of police officers standing nearby obviously watching the entrance. Knowing that it was a governmental facility Logan decided not to try informing the police since they most likely would just force him back into this hell. As they began moving towards him Logan started running again. He knew where he was but he hadn’t got the time to wonder how this facility could have been in his hometown all this time. He made for Pascal’s house which was way nearer to his location then his own flat.

Do you remember Pascal? I mentioned him in the beginning as one of his closest friends who had advised him not to take that drug. Furthermore he was a political activist just like Logan and they shared lots of perceptions about what had to be changed in society. Ironically one of the things had been the subordination of women to men in social and entrepreneurial relations. So Pascal seemed as the wisest and closest choice for his flight.

A lot of people yelled at him as he ran past them but he didn’t care. Within five minutes of running he had made it to Pascal’s house and rang the bell while catching his breath.

The door opened and Pascal’s mother screamed as she saw the naked Logan standing in front of her.

“Calm down Mrs Brighton it’s me Logan”, Logan managed to say while still being short of breath. Without waiting for further reactions Logan just entered the house and went straight to the living-room.

“Logan we heard you were brought to a clinic after an incident of drug abuse”, Mrs Brighton exclaimed.

“Yeah except for it isn’t a clinic after all. It’s a facility where they train shrunken people to be slaves so they can sell them. I’ll explain it to you later could you get Pascal for now? And maybe some clothes?” Logan pleaded.

Pascal’s mother still seemed to be heavily confused but she nodded and quickly made for the stairs.

“Pascal come down here at once and bring some clothes with you!”

“I’m busy mom, what is it?”

“Pascal James Brighton if you won’t be down here in a minute with clothes that could fit your friend Logan I swear by god I will sell your new camera on eBay!”

Logan heard a rumbling upstairs and within the given minute Pascal appeared downstairs with underwear, trousers and a hoodie in his hands.

“Logan? What the fuck?” He exclaimed as he saw his naked friend. Logan took the clothes out of Pascal’s hands and started putting them on. Then they sat down together with his family in the living-room.

After Logan had calmed down he began telling them what he had experienced, leaving their mouths wide open. Pascal’s parents looked at each other worriedly while his little sister was awfully curious about what exactly the women in this facility had done to Logan. His sister, Jolly, was eighteen and Logan and Pascal knew that she already had known about the drug and that she was interested in using it herself. Well not for shrinking herself but for seducing her friends into using it so she could play with them.

“I can tell you Jolly it’s not that much fun to be flattened underfoot”, Logan tried to explain to her.

“Well not for the shrunken one I guess”, she replied and chuckled. It was hopeless to talk with her about it so they began planning on how they could possibly help his friends and all the other people who were still captured in the facility.

“If it really is a governmental facility Logan, then you’ve endangered our entire family by showing up here”, Mr Brighton stated.

Logan nodded, there was no doubt that he was right but they had been his only chance.

“Nevertheless know that we know about all this we have a responsibility for these poor people”, Mr Brighton added earning agreement in the round. Meanwhile Jolly didn’t stop poking Logan in the side until he finally looked to her. She then pointed at him and then at her pink-socked foot which she then put on the carpet making squishing movements. Logan just sighed and turned back to the conversation.

After a while the doorbell rang, alarming Logan immediately. He hid in the utility room while Mr Brighton opened the door.

Logan left his hideout when he was signalled to and went back into the living-room. Jolly had obviously left and Mr Brighton had a number of photos and a letter in his hand.

Logan cursed as he read the letter:

“Dear Mr Price,

If you don’t return to the facility immediately we’ll have to send you more photos like these.

You can guess that Ms Tanaka wasn’t really pleased with your behaviour and she will continue letting out her anger on your little friends

Furthermore it would be a shame if something would happen to the Brighton family right?”

There were four pictures. The first one showed Nathan covered in some kind of liquid. On the second one he cowered beneath Ms Tanaka’s foot which was covered in a white sport-sock. On the third her foot had descended completely and the fourth was a picture of her sole afterwards. Logan felt sick as he saw the red mush on his former mistress’s sock.

“Oh lord we have to do something quick”, Pascal stated horrified by what he had just seen.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Reviews requested