- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some sexual interaction in this one and a little twist. Hope you like it and I'd be glad for further feedback.

Logan gazed at the incredibly attractive body of his mistress while at the same time fighting his wish to sleep with her which was unrealisable anyway. Her now quite gentle face smiled at him as she watched his erection.

“I love how you enjoy my sight little one”, she stated and softly touched Logan’s crotch with her index. The sensation of her touch sent shivers of enjoyment through his body and Logan’s brain more or less turned off.

“So let’s say I’d allow you to take the antidote would you prefer my front or my backdoor?” She asked dragging Logan down to earth again when he heard the word “antidote”.

“Front door, backdoor, both whatever you like Milady. You can’t imagine how thankful I’d be to be capable of granting you the pleasure you deserve”, Logan replied excitedly hoping for his chance to finally get back to normal size.

“That sounds good but it would only be for a short amount of time you can understand that right? You’d have to shrink down again afterwards or I’ll have problems with my superior”, she explained sounding somewhat worried.

Logan couldn’t believe how this conversation evolved and already began planning what he would do when being returned to normal size.

“Fair enough Milady it’d be our little secret”, he answered.

Ms Tanaka kept smiling at him and pushed him a little closer to her private regions which she then revealed fully by going onto her knees leaning back her torso. Logan was speechless as he gazed into the giant female maw revealed to him.

“Unfortunately I won’t have access to the antidote until next Saturday so we could prepone the front door, don’t you think? Or should we start with the backdoor?” She stated and laid down on her back pushing up her legs and hip to reveal her butt.

The sight of her butt remembered Logan of his last encounter with it and when Ms Tanaka’s hands started to pull her cheeks apart letting Logan make eye contact with her butthole he instantly backed off a little.

“L...Let’s… st…st…start with the front door for now shall we?” Logan stated slightly afraid.

“Aww okay maybe we have the time to satisfy the hunger of both of them”, she replied and leapt back onto her knees. She then moved further into Logan’s direction until her hungry maw was right above his insignificant little body. Logan could smell the scent of it, afraid of what she about to do with him. As her pussy began descending onto him he could already see her juices dripping out of her it. He was frozen with fear as he suddenly was surrounded by the wet fleshy walls of her vulva. The smell increased heavily and then his feet lost their grip to the surface he had been standing on, as Ms Tanaka pulled up her hip once again letting gravity do its job.

 Logan slowly slid down further into her vaginal tunnel which was wet and slippery by her juices. As he began struggling to climb out again the walls of flesh around him began closing in, capturing him inside of his mistress’s vagina. He could hear her moan when he tried to break free and eventually one of her fingers reached in and pushed him even deeper into her. Logan screamed but he realised quickly that it had no use and that all this struggling would only make his situation worse.

At the same time he was fascinated by this scenario. He was actually completely inside of this beauty… His face froze as he thought about what else had been in here or even worse how many? He began to panic again disgusted by the thought of the dicks that had been in here in the very same spot as he was.

He struggled even harder now and felt how the amount of liquid around him quickly increased. His whole body was soaked in her juices and pretty it entered his nostrils and even his mouth. It had become unbearably hot by now but it seemed like the juices would flush him out of this prison sooner or later.

And eventually that happened only a few minutes later. He was flushed out onto a handkerchief, coughing out remains of her juices. Breathing heavily, Logan watched as Ms Tanaka dried herself with an expression of satisfaction on her face.

“You did wonderful Logan I can’t wait for your performance at normal size”, she said.

“I’m looking forward to it”, Logan retorted.

“I’m tired now so I fear we have to care about my backdoor next time…”

He was brought back to the shelf room after Ms Tanaka had carefully washed him. Still Logan felt dirty unsure of his feelings. He had been used for his mistress’s sexual pleasure but was rewarded with a potential chance to escape this hell. And he was quite glad that he hadn’t been forced into Ms Tanaka’s backdoor yet. He shuddered when he thought about that.

He spent the rest of the day talking mostly to Nathan about philosophic issues kind of related to the dilemma he was in now. Ms Tanaka seemed to desire him as a normal sized dude and he couldn’t neglect that he would desire her too under normal conditions. But betraying her could save tens of thousands of lives from ending up in slavery or worse. Nathan found out what all this was about eventually and we started talking in private about what our chances were.

“You have to try your best Logan! Even if the chances are low this might be the only opportunity to get out of here”, he pleaded.

Logan just nodded knowing that his shelf mate was right. They kept talking until far after midnight about how Logan could keep up his mistress’s interest in him and concluded that he’d have to endure even the most humiliating things she could do to him without giving her any sign that he was just playing her admirer. And that’s exactly what he did the next days. He endured several sexual encounters with her, massaged her feet with more passion than any slave ever did before and made compliments so clever and well placed that not even a psychologist would have known that all of this was just a show. Somehow Logan even managed to avoid being stuffed into her anus by entering her vagina by himself, before she could think of her backdoor.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday passed and Logan was very proud of his work. Ms Tanaka actually seemed to have fallen in love with him and only one more day separated him from the antidote. When he was brought to Ms Tanaka on Friday forenoon, he wasn’t brought into her private room but into one of the white rooms he had seen before. There was one table and one chair on which Ms Tanaka awaited him. Logan was placed on the table in front of his mistress who wore her extravagant business outfit. Ms Tanaka signalled the attendant to leave and then looked at Logan with a glistening in her eyes.

“I have good and bad news sweetheart”, she opened the conversation. I looked at her expectantly, kind of confused by the circumstances.

“Okay good news first! We’ll have access to the antidote today already and you were brought here so we can start right now! Bad news is Sunday two of your shelf-friends will be chosen and there was nothing I could do about it…”

Logan’s heart stopped beating and he turned pale. That came unexpected...

Chapter End Notes:

Will take some time for the next chapter but check out the new short-story I published "An Unfortunate Misunderstanding".

Thanks for reading.