- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long waiting times between the chapters but university is quite time consuming at the moment.

I hope you like this chapter and I appreciate feedback on the development of the story (too slow, in the wrong direction etc.)

 

 

In the following days Logan’s day plan didn’t change at all. He spent the forenoon with his shelf-mates trying to overcome the fear of what would expect him in the afternoon. It was unbelievable how the toilet he had to clean seemed to get dirtier with every time he was forced to jump into it. At least he hadn’t got to spent any more time beneath Ms Tanaka’s butt but he couldn’t prevent being peed on. Nevertheless he became faster in cleaning with every try just as Ms Tanaka had predicted. His shelf-mates knew very well about what he had to do when he was brought to his mistress and tried to cheer him up as good as they could when he returned.

Ms Tanaka was impressed how quickly he became faster and that he didn’t even complain about the disgusting things she did to him. After four days of practice, on Saturday he even managed to be finished within the two hours and impressed as Ms Tanaka was she even helped him to get out of the toilet before she used it. Back in her living-room she placed him on the glass table.

“You’re making progress way faster than usual for a newcomer Logan… Next week you will already be introduced to the third part of your education”, she stated commendatory. Logan just nodded since she couldn’t really expect him to leap for joy. Ms Tanaka noticed that he wasn’t exactly exalted but she decided not to criticise him for this.

“I’ll give you the Sunday off so you can enjoy the weekly event to the fullest and I can already calm you since I know that you’re not on the list and neither are any of your shelf-friends. In fact you’re far away from being chosen”, she continued and Logan actually was a little relieved that his work paid out at least a little bit. He was brought back to the shelf-room where he recovered from the humiliating task.

Logan noticed the strain about the upcoming event and looked forward to being able to calm them. They gathered as usual in the living-room like part of their level where Logan got ready to tell them what he knew.

“I have good news for you my friends”, he began and drew everyone’s attention to him.

“My mistress told me that no one of us is going to get chosen tomorrow”, he continued and endorphins were released within his body as he saw the relieved expressions on his mates faces. The only one not smiling was Cole who waited for the people to calm down again.

“It’s nice to hear but how can we know that she told you the truth?” Cole stated.

“Why would she lie?” Logan answered.

“I don’t know maybe because she’s a sadistic evil woman just as the other mistresses?” Cole replied annoyed.

“We’ll see…” Logan said shaking his head. Nevertheless most of his shelf-mates seemed to believe in what his mistress had said and so they spent a calm evening together.

On the next morning Logan awoke by the already familiar booming of Mrs Wentworth’s voice and the deployment of her business ladies. Just as Ms Tanaka had ensured him none of his shelf-mates were chosen this time. Still the whole process made Logan sad and angry again. He refused to watch the screen and ignored the horrible screams coming from the speakers.

“Oh lord please no…” a female voice from the speaker screamed which raised Logan’s attention. He turned around to see a woman, glistering from the liquid sprayed on her, lying on a leather-cushioned stool and facing a giant nude butt. It wasn’t the sight of what would eventually happen, that irritated Logan since he had had a quite similar sight onto Ms Tanaka’s butt. But it was the fact that he knew the shrunken woman fairly well. He must have missed her name when she was chosen but there was no doubt that it was his former colleague Miranda Redstar, a famous left activist and feminist. He had worked with her for a couple of months while preparing a series of speeches about lobbyism. He couldn’t prevent a tear from rolling down his cheek as the giant butt of one of the executioner’s women slowly squished her in slow motion. He turned around again and looked into the faces of his fellow shelf-mates.

“She didn’t deserve this…” he stated embittered.

“No one of us does…” Cole said while he walked up to Logan with a now conciliatory expression on his face and laid a hand on his shoulder.

“You knew her personally?” Dominic asked.

“Yeah”, Logan answered now breaking out in tears while Silly came and hugged him.

During the rest of the day the mood only brightened up only slightly. Logan couldn’t get the sight of his squished former friend out of his head but he knew that he had to keep his façade up in the upcoming days or he could face the same fate sooner or later.

As he had to meet his mistress at the next day Logan tried to hide all his emotions. He didn’t know whether Ms Tanaka had known about his friendship with Miranda but it didn’t really matter anyway. This time he was brought directly into her bedroom where she waited lying on the bed dressed with only a silken kimono. Logan was laid onto the edge of her bed right in front of her bare feet. But this time they smelled of cherry blossom. She had obviously just showered and smiled at the little guy lying at her feet.

She poked him softly with her big toe and Logan kissed it unwillingly.

“Welcome in my private area Logan. You can tell that I’m very proud of you that you made it this far without ending up being chosen or squished by me personally”, she welcomed him.

“Glad I matched up to your expectation Milady”, Logan answered as he was expected to.

She reached out and grabbed him carefully, lying back again with him in her hand. Dangling over her smiling face Logan noticed the size of her mouth for the first time. HE would fit into it surely over twenty times. Her teeth were white as snow and her nostrils seemed like small caves out of which a slight warm breeze came every time she exhaled. She then moved him away from her head until he was dangling over two hills covered in red silk.

“Do you think I’m an attractive woman?” She asked seductively. Logan was confused and thought about which answer would be adequate in a situation like this. Was she really trying to seduce him?

“There is no doubt that you are a beautiful woman Milady”, Logan decided to say and searched her eyes for any kind of reaction.

“And do you desire beautiful women?” She continued. Logan couldn’t help but getting slightly red as his mistress revealed her cleavage a little bit. He felt that his crotch was reacting to the situation and Ms Tanaka was obviously noticing that.

“I take that as a compliment and a yes if you don’t mind”, she stated chuckling.

There was no doubt that aside from the context Ms Tanaka was an attractive woman and that Logan would have desired her if he was normal sized. But he didn’t feel very comfortable with the situation as it was now.

“I’d even desire you more if I would at least be your size”, Logan suddenly stated without thinking.

Ms Tanaka laughed and placed him on top of her right hill. The silken ground made it difficult for Logan to stay balanced and so he stumbled eventually and fell down the left side of the small mountain right into the slightly opened cleavage. He blushed extremely as he made contact with Miss Tanaka’s incredibly smooth skin. He was now surrounded by his mistress’s breasts and cosy warmth. He could feel her heartbeat through her skin which was slightly sped up.

“Easy small fellow I can’t remember allowing you to start playing already”, he heard her say in a voice sweet as sugar. Logan waited for her to angrily grab him out of her cleavage but nothing happened and she remained quiet for a while. Logan was unsure how to act now and was just about to walk out of her cleavage by himself, ready to beg for pardon, when suddenly the two walls of flesh around him were closing in on him and captured him in between their soft, warm and natural substance.

“But since you’re in there now anyway…” her voice said while Logan couldn’t believe what was happening. It actually wasn’t that uncomfortable but he couldn’t move at all as he was pressed into the smooth skin of her breasts. Then his world started trembling as Ms Tanaka started to roll around to lie on her underside. The pressure shortly decreased as she stopped pressing her breasts against each other but then gravity did the rest as Logan landed on the silk of her kimono and watched as the right hill crashed down on him burying Logan beneath it.

“You feel wonderful there Logan could you please squirm around a little bit more?” Ms Tanaka demanded in a begging inflexion. She didn’t have to beg for that since Logan’s situation had decreased in quality and he struggled to get free even though the thought of being buried in her naked breast turned him on at the same time. He felt how his struggling seemed to turn her on as the nipple, which fortunately had missed him while crushing down, got hard and her skin started to sweat slightly. The pressure increased when Ms Tanaka began to rub her body on the blanket, enjoying the feel of her shrunken slave dragged around with her moves. Logan hated his body for reacting to this with an erection but he couldn’t prevent of enjoying it to a certain extent.

After a while the weight was lifted from him and he got the full sight his naked tantaliser’s breasts. She had thrown the kimono away and Logan’s eyes went from her chest down to her lower regions.

He tried hard to keep the things in mind she and the organization she was part of had done but what was he supposed to do against this hundred feet tall goddess that was poisoning his mind at the moment?

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it and stay tuned for the next one!