- Text Size +

Family Feud

Closing her novel, Merys sat up, facing her daughters and Cadence, “What are you girls on about?” she asked, brows narrowing.

“You did an inventory of our toys to see who had what, well,” Julie stopped, tilting her pelvis and pulling the front of her pants and panties out. Reaching in, she parted the lips of her pussy and grasped Julian by the arm, dragging him up and out of her undergarment to hold him dangling out in the open. “I found this one in my room,” she declared, turning to Faith and raising an eyebrow.

Faith frowned and let out a sigh.

Hanging precariously between the thumb and forefinger of the redhead, Julian spat, trying to get rid of the girl’s taste from his mouth.

“Well that is certainly interesting,” Merys commented, leaning forward to look at the tiny man more closely. “He escaped you again?” she asked.

Shaking her head slowly, “No, not exactly,” Faith replied.

“Well then, what exactly was he doing in your sister’s room?” Merys asked, reaching up and touching Julian on his naked chest.

Faith paused, trying to find the least incriminating way to describe the situation.

“Go on, I’m waiting,” Merys said, looking from the tiny man to her younger daughter. She already knew the answer but was curious if her daughter was going to attempt to lie.

Gaze dropping to the floor, “I sent him over to reconnoiter Julie’s room,” Faith admitted.

“You sent it over on purpose,” gloated Julie, snickering.

“Indeed,” Merys said, placing her hand under Julian and nodding at Julie. Faith had told an aspect of the truth.

Releasing her hold on the little thing and letting it drop into her mother’s hand, “According to my playthings, this was not the first time Faith has sent one of her toys over,” Julie added, hope to increase the degree of her punishment she hoped her mother would levy.

Slightly tacky from his contact with Julie, Julian repositioned himself into a seated position facing Mrs. May. Though he still ached from his rough handling at the redhead’s hands, a lopsided grin appeared on his face.

“I think it’s only fair Faith should have to give me all of the remaining little ones she has for sending this thing into my room,” Julie proposed, undisguised eagerness in her voice.

“That wouldn’t fair at all!” Faith blurted, eyes wide.

“I think it’s more than fair compensation for your heinous disregard for my privacy,” Julie counter, mocking expression on her face.

Raising a silencing hand, “Hmm,” Merys contemplated.  While it would be unfortunate to waste such a curious little one, in the end it might go far to placating some of the animosity between the two girls.

“Mom,” Faith beseeched.

“Perhaps I should just tear it in half and give you each a portion?” Merys suggested, looking back and forth between her daughters.

Julian frowned. The judgement of Solomon? The notion did not sit well with him at all.

“I’m good with that,” Julie announced, smile broadening at the prospect of seeing her sister suffer.

Shaking her head, “Punish me for the indiscretion,” Faith offered. “Ground me from having him for a period of time while you hold him?” she suggested.

Merys pursed her lips. It was obvious Faith cared for her plaything, allowing it to retain a name. She did like the audacity of the game Faith was playing with her sister, and the little thing in her hand was certainly amusing.

In the tenseness of the moment, Julian remained quiet.

“I’m the one who is the victim here, if anybody should get to hold onto it, it should be me,” Julie challenged, spreading her hands in an imploring gesture.

Looking at Julie, Merys frowned. “No,” she said without bothering to explain the rationale for her decision.

“But,” Julie protested, exaggerated look of indignity on her youthful countenance.

“Enough Julie,” cautioned Merys, eyes drilling into the redhead.

Beaten, Julie broke eye contact.

“Since this is a new circumstance, I think it prudent to establish a proper course of action should there be a recurrence. For now, I will retain custody of this little one until I decide what to do with it. In the future, should either of you find any of the other’s playthings inside your room, then ownership for that toy is forfeit and yours to do with as you please. Any caught outside of your rooms will be brought to me and I will ultimately decide how to deal with it,” she instructed.

Faith nodded.

Julie sulked, “So I find that thing in my room, bring it to you and this is my reward?” she asked.

“Any further discussion of punitive action for Faith’s indiscretion will be between your sister and I. You’ve heard my decision and now you are free to go,” Merys instructed, waving Julie off with her free hand.

While it hadn’t gone as well as she might have hoped, Julie did take small solace in the fact her sister was going to be subject to more discretion. Leaving the living room, she hurried back upstairs to her room.

Throughout the dialogue, Julian remain passive, only letting out a soft imperceptible breath once Julie had departed. He also repressed a noise of triumph. Once again his luck had proven out and he had survived a situation he had no right to. His immediate thoughts went to his partner in crime, Josh. He hadn’t seen him on the floor when the red beast had caught him, which meant he must have ducked out somewhere, but it also meant the shorter man was still in Julie’s room. Crafty as Josh was, if the ginger nightmare found him he would be all kinds of fucked.

Faith pursed her lips.

Merys smiled, “I will retain this one for the time being. I hope for your sake, this diversion you’ve manufactured provided your other little intruder ample opportunity to quit Julie’s room,” she said with a chuckle.

“You knew?” Faith asked, surprised.

“Please child,” scoffed Merys, “now go,” she advised, motioning for Faith to depart with her hand and encouraging Cadence to follow.

Julian watched the girls depart before looking up at the beautiful woman looking down on him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Josh