- Text Size +

I had just returned from school, and I was just getting settled in at home. I heard Lauren and G talking, laughing in his room, when the doorbell rang. And rang again. Jeez, whoever it was, seemed anxious. I walked barefoot to the door, bent down to look through the peephole, and inhaled slowly. Two boys, young men, in white shirts and ties with books in their hands, stood at the door. Dam, Mormon initiates again. I knew they were only 19, not too far away from 16, and oftentimes they were cute. But, honestly, I find them creepy. I don’t know why, but I think it began when I was 9 or 10 and already 5'3 or 5'6. Now I know now I look probably a little older, more mature than 16, thanks to my height, but back then? I was just an awkward and tall kid. The two guys at the door, however, one about my height, the other just a bit taller, seemed not to realize, or care about, my age, and kept talking and leering at me the entire time. I felt really uncomfortable and ever since then I try to avoid opening the door when they come around. It's cool when my parents are home, but this time, they were there and my parents weren’t in, and G never opens the door (not just because he can’t reach the handle, but also because it is a potential danger for him to do so. Think how easily he could be kidnapped!) and I couldn’t just let them ring and ring. So it had to be me. On the spur of the moment, I decided to pull a trick I had tried once before.


I screamed, "one minute!" to the door, as I ran down the hallway (our house is basically one floor long, except for the den and my room a couple steps down. This is so G doesn’t have to always be going up or down stairs. For someone his size, that means jumping or pulling himself up every single step. No steps are built for someone with 7 inch long legs.) Anyhow, as I ran down the hallway, I quickly pulled a random bandana and wound it around my head like a Romanian peasant, put on some heels, and ran into G's room in a panic. Lauren was sitting on the floor, talking to G, as the little guy was sitting on his bed (The lowest frame bed we could order for him was, together with the tiny mattress, 10 inches off the floor. Which meant it was too high for him to climb into it. So we added special steps, 1 inch high, perfect for G's legs. If I tried to sit on it, first, I think I'd break my back trying to lower down so much; and second, I would for sure break the bed. Little things like that are not meant for people close to 200 lbs! Which reminds me, maybe I should lose a few? I don’t know, my BMI is ok, and I realize I’m tall, and 185 isn't 200 but it's awfully close and 200 is too huge a number for me to process well.) Panicking, I panted, Quick, you two, I need your help! At both of their sizes, trust me, I have done a lot of helping them, so they are usually fine with my asking for their help every once in a blue moon. As I began telling them the situation, I grabbed G without warning (I know he hates that, but this was an emergency!) and within 4 seconds had stripped him of his pants, shirts and underwear. I held G face down in my right hand, as I grabbed one of the newborn pampers I keep just for these type of situations. (Don’t tell my mom, cause she wouldn’t be too happy about it. She thinks G should never be treated as a baby. Mothers! You gotta love em, but they don’t understand aaaanything!)

As I fitted G into one, I couldn’t help but notice a hardness I felt from his body as it lay in my hand. My hand is enormous, as has already been mentioned, so G's penis lay in the crook of my palm, near the wrist, as my longest finger covered his nose. And - was I crazy? I didn’t dare turn him over so we could see each other's faces - I felt the hardness still. G's cock is 1 inch long when it gets hard, trust me, I've seen the little thing in action. It's so cute, tiny and stiff that way, cuter even than when it's smaller and less, ahem, ready. But I was confused: was he really turned on by me, his baby sister? Or was he hard already from before, talking (or whatever) with Lauren? I couldn’t really concentrate on that question just now, as there were two guys waiting at the door, but I would definitely like to ponder that situation at a more convenient time. I motioned for Lauren to kick off her shoes, put on her special tank top for just these situations, and to put her hair into matching pony tails.

Now, we haven’t mentioned this yet, since it never came up, but Lauren is nearly as flat as a board. I, on the other hand, am more blessedly endowed. I am not huge in the boob department, but I have a modest rack, if I may say so myself, especially for a tall girl. I usually pull a D, and I may need even bigger after this past summer, since which time I haven’t really measured myself too carefully. In any event, Lauren is tiny there, and in a good outfit, such as a tank top which shows off...nothing, she easily passes for a young, I would say 7 or 8 year old. (Haha that reminds me: when I was 7 or 8 and already 4 or 5 inches taller than Lauren, then aged 15 or 16, she used to be embarrassed to notice that my buds were growing in bigger than her bites. I'd kid her about it, but it obviously bothered her quite a bit for a while. Since then, however, she has grown ok with her body and usually has no problem when I bend and lift her in a bear hug, so that my boobs cover her face.)

So all of us properly outfitted, I walked with the two 24 year olds (G in my hand, head against my shoulder, little pampered butt protruding upwards in proper infant pose) to the door. Opening it to the two young gentlemen there, they noticed me, young too but incredibly tall and obviously with children, one especially young one in my hands, or shoulder rather, the other, a tiny girl of 7 or so, just barely as tall as my waist. The two young men, both in the 5'9-5'10 range, quickly started on their standard, Book of Mormon spiel, asking if they could come and discuss it with me. Burping G, and holding him high above me, smiling at him although not looking at his eyes lest we both break out in laughter, I told the young men I was busy with my two children, and would they be kind enough to return another time. They reluctantly agreed, still leering at me (was it my youth? my height? my beauty? well, I'd like it if it was the last, I have to admit!), as if the two children by my side weren’t there, smiled, left their Elder cards with me and went on their way. I had already pulled this trick with G and Lauren too once before, so we were all delighted at how smoothly the show went this time. 

We three have pulled a similar stunt several times to get into movies for one ticket, rather than three. This was at Lauren's initiative and thus forms one of the experiences wherein I have helped Lauren. As mentioned, Lauren works for the city transportation department as its logistics specialist, which she enjoys but the pay is nearly peanuts. Thus, she tries to be as careful with expenses as possible. Hence, she still lives with her folks and when she wants to see a movie, it can get prohibitively expensive if she doesn’t pull some tricks. Thus, several times Lauren has asked me to come with her and Georgie to see a movie. Usually I put Georgie in my backpack anyway to carry him from place to place so Lauren asked if he could stay in the bag until after we were seated. As we approached the ticket window, Lauren removed her shoes so she would look even shorter, and instructed me to act as if I were her older sister and was babysitting her, and to ask the ticket person if he minded if she came along (no charge, please). O sure, the ticket man didn’t mind, the movie wasn’t close to sold out so it was fine if she sat near me, just be sure not to disturb the people watching the movie, sweetheart. Lauren nodded her head, and hugged me (well, my midsection to be exact), and I pulled her up so to carry her in. I don’t consider myself especially strong, but lifting about 75 lbs is no trouble at all! O, one last thing, I asked the ticket man, can I have a booster seat since my sister here can’t see the screen without one (completely true, by the way)? Thus, the 16 year old walked in to a movie that she herself may not have gotten in to see because of her age (but ticket people never ask really tall people for their driver’s licenses or other ID, assuming they must be old enough since they are so tall), carrying two 24 year olds, who got in despite their age. Hahaha. Once I sat down (I always sit as far back as possible since I am so tall and would block the view of anyone behind me), and put Lauren down on the booster seat near me, I took G out of my bag and set him on my shoulder so he could watch the movie that way. Obviously, no matter how high the booster seat, there is no way an almost 18 inch tall man is going to see over a seat that is much higher than him. When G does sit in one of the regular movie seats, first his feet don’t go past half the depth of the seat, and his head doesn’t come up any higher than my hip (ok, fine, butt fat), so obviously that is far below the top of the seat in front, not even counting when someone sits in it. Sitting on my shoulder though, even though the top of his head doesn’t come up as high as my eyes, it is still plenty high enough for him to see the movie. Anyhow, this is the way the three of us see a great movie for the price of one. It definitely is fun being the tallest by far when I'm with my brother and his best friend!