- Text Size +

Sorry to have left you pining for more info on me yesterday. 


Yes, it is really hard to maintain a real relationship with someone else when you're shorter than their knees, and your voice is high pitched enough to be just annoying enough (I dont consider my voice to be screachy, but with vocal chords as tiny as mine, it is just bound to be high-pitched. It takes some time getting used to it, although I still believe there are some people who know me a long time and yet cannot often understand me). Girls, as you can imagine, find me cute as all hell, but it's more like cute in a baby way rather than cute attractive in a romance kind-of-way. At least, that's how I see it. Sure they'll come and pick me up and bring me to a club where we'll eat and dance a bit, and usually they'll even put me on a table or something that high so I can dance closer to their height, but that gets old pretty soon.

I am a great kisser, if I may say so myself, but it's hard to compete with guys who can out-muscle me with the pinky of their weaker hand. Since I need help and, let's face it, protection from lots of things, I also need to be dropped off at my home at a decent time (I do have a kind of doggie door to enter in from the back - obviously the regular door handle and lock are way out of reach for me - I still worry I will wake up my family if I come in too late), so my time for getting it on with girls is definitely limited. Also, let's not forget, that at my size, my proportionally sized member is not nearly enough to satisfy. But, like they say, it's not all size but method that is appreciated. Well, at least that's what I keep telling myself. 

In any event, I dont really have too many friends, girls or guys. Remember, I was home-schooled my entire life and I never went to college. It's not that I couldnt handle school intellectually, I am sure I could have, but practically things would be too difficult. I cant even pick up one of Lexie's textbooks, let alone all of them together, and she's still only in high school! Besides, what would I do with a college degree? Do you realistically think I could be a teacher? Or a doctor? Or a chef? I know, I know, people always counter with, "but you can do anything you set your mind to". Total crap. Sure, imagination is helpful and dreaming often leads to practical benefits, but real world practicality is more important. You cannot be a real tennis player, let alone an NBA star, or most anything else if you are only 18 inches tall, no matter how much you practice! What I can do, and get paid for while I stay at home, is computer programming. My hands are obviously too tiny to reach all the keys, but that just means it takes me longer. My work is no different than anyone else's. For that, I did not need a formal college degree.  

My point is that, while I may be a legend and even famous in my town, I dont really have close friends I "hang out" with (ha! as if at my size I could do such a normal thing as hanging out. It's really the little things -- funny phrase, that -- that I miss out on the most, being my size.). Except, of course, as I've mentioned, Lauren. Lauren has been coming over to "hang" with me since we were about 4 years old. Obviously, to her at that age, I was just a doll she would come to observe, and even later, since I couldnt yet walk, we'd talk and watch tv or movies but not much else. Once I began to walk - thank the Lord for that! - we'd play hide and go seek or tag or stuff around the house. I'd usually beat her since I could crawl into areas that she couldnt, but she still was amazed by and just loved my presence. When she started school and needed help with her homework she'd come by and I'd help her.

My parents are great but they're the kind who believe in letting the kids alone. Besides, my mother, who I dont doubt loves me dearly, is the type of person always flitting about and running and organizing many functions out of the house. So she wasn't home alot. My dad is the classic business man, suit and tie every day, out of the house by 6:15am and home late in the evening. All this was great for Lexie, by the way, but for me, it was less so. Once the tutor would leave me, I would count the hours till Lauren returned from school and would invariably stop by the house. Her parents, more traditional in the sense of normal hours in the home, still encouraged their children, starting with Lauren, to visit with friends, and neighbors, and be as sociable as possible.

Lauren has sure proved herself socially attractive to many people, but this is so more nowadays as she is an incredibly hot (yes, I can say that!) if tiny (well, to other people, but I can still say that!) human being. Back when we were kids, she was a bit more nerdy, but not the sharpest tool in the shed regarding school. So she'd come on a regular basis and I'd help her with her work. I am a math nerd, which worked out really well for Lauren as math was her worst subject, so my help was greatly appreciated. Haha, I remember once when we were 15, I had helped her learn a really hard equation, so to celebrate, we just randomly started dancing. Me, on the living room table, upon which we were working, and Lauren on the floor nearby. Well, like I said, Lauren is 4'5 or so (and at that age was probably just 70 lbs in weight), and at 15 years old, I was about 15 inches tall, but Lexie, 7 year old at the time, was a huge 4'9 and very clearly greatly outweighed Lauren, and happened to walk by the room just then. It had been embarrassing for Lauren to see a 5 year old grow taller than her, but several inches later, she was already used to it.  Lexie, as any curious 7 year old would, just came up to the table to see what was so entertaining, looked down at me dancing hilariously and at tiny, barefoot Lauren giggling uncontrollably, and without warning, picked me up, placed me on Lauren's shoulder, pulled my pants off and lifted Lauren onto the table! It wouldve been embarrassing if it hadnt happened so quickly and we werent in such a good mood, so thankfully thats all that happened then. We laughed together with Lexie, who then ran off to play, and Lauren picked me off her shoulder and rocked me in her arms and then planted a smooch in a mooooost pleasurable area. To me, that was a great day, and I for one, if you couldnt tell, remember it fondly. For it was then that I realized just how tall and strong Lexie was becoming.  

But this is all beside the point. The point I was trying to say is that although I may not have too many close friends, Lauren definitely is one of them, and our relationship over time has consisted of both friendship and romantic dallies as well. Lauren is truly an attractive woman and, like I've said, she has been wooed by guys ever since high school. As an adult, she works for the city transportation department.

She tells me how young kids, teenagers, always make comments in her vicinity about how cute it is that the "little girl" cant even reach the floor of the bus when she sits down, her feet dangling above by about 4 inches. Ha, I tell her, can you imagine what they'd say if they saw me? My feet dont even reach half the depth of any seat, let alone the floor beneath. When Kayla travels with her on the bus, it is usually Kayla who screams at those same kids and their nasty comments regarding her sister. Kayla, not exactly so tall but taller by almost 6 inches than Lauren, is a powerhouse of a girl when it comes to others disrespecting her shorter, and quieter, older sister. I can avow, you do not want to mess with her! And yes, I am really happy that Kayla too is my friend.

Most people in the neighborhood know me, but still stop, stare, point and whisper when they see me. Yet another reason not to venture outside too often. I like my legendary status, but, God, those annoying habits people have with regards people either physically or mentally different than them! So ya, I have lots of acquaintances, some friends, including a few close ones, but I have not yet met my someone special. I know I shouldnt hold out for someone of similar height (ok, no premies need fear me! lol) but 18 inches, 8 lbs is difficult for anyone to over- (umm, maybe that should be: under-)look!

Ok, I know most people want to get to meet Lexie already, so I will go ahead and call her into the room so she can give you her first-hand perspective on being up close and personal with a less-than-knee-high human being.