- Text Size +

‘I’m not sure if this was a great time or a terrible time to quit my day job,’ James thought to himself. It was mid-August and his wife had spent the last two weeks at home, doing essentially nothing except eating enormous quantities of junk food and watching TV. 

“Come on, honey, let’s get outside. You haven’t left the house in weeks, you can’t just sit there.” James was worried about her. ‘She’s taking the end of her NBL career harder than I would have guessed.’ James had thought Abby had played just for the money; she had always been more of a fan of college sports, and football in particular. 

“No, I’m fine here.” Abby brought a bag of potato chips up to her open mouth and tipped the contents in. James watched as she dropped the now emptied bag next to her armchair, and then pick up another bag from the end table next to her. James saw two other empty bags and four more full ones. 

“It’s beautiful outside. You’re just going to sit here setting a world record for chip consumption?”

“I guess.” Abby consumed another bag.

James began to feel frustrated. He walked over to his wife and grabbed her free hand. “Come on, Abby, let’s get outside and at least go for a walk in the park or something.” James tried to tug on her arm as he said this, but found he couldn’t move her.

Abby grabbed her husband’s arm with one hand and slowly lifted him to her eye level. James found himself dangling five feet above the floor of their apartment. “James, leave me alone, ok?” With her other hand she continued eating chips. He watched her powerful mouth grind the chips up, and then saw the enormous movement in her throat as she swallowed. “I don’t want to go anywhere today. I’m comfortable, just go without me.”

She set her husband back down. ‘If she had been more energetic, she might have ripped my arm right out of its socket,’ thought James. ‘I guess this moping isn’t all bad if it means she isn’t accidentally ripping my limbs off.’ He looked up at his wife. “All right, fine, have it your way. I’m going out to scout a new home location. If you’re not interested in that, you don’t have to come.” James wished his wife were more concerned with finding a new place to live. ‘She’s 15 feet tall now, and our ceilings are only 16’ feet tall. She’s going to have to live in a too small apartment for months because we’re so far behind.’

James went out and started scouting out locations. ‘This is the strangest housing hunt of all time,’ he thought. Typical residential housing was never going to yield anything worthwhile. During James and Abby’s last search, they had only seen a few lofts that had reached twenty feet. ‘Twenty feet used to seem like ample extra room. Now it’s such a small improvement it would be pointless.’ Instead, James would search for old factories. He had several promising locations to check, buildings which had been in disuse long enough to be purchased cheaply and repurposed for James and Abby to live in. 

James immediately found a good candidate. It had been a candy factory, and James thought that he could still smell the sugar inside. There was a high ceiling, an open floor. He started picturing where he could put in a massive new kitchen, storage, beds. He exited the building and looked up the building plans and had his heart sink. ‘It’s only forty feet high.’ He craned his neck, stepping back to look at the top of the building. ‘Abby is going to be ten feet taller than that by the February after next.’ It was hard to truly accept how big she would be. James decided that he would continue searching for a larger location, but also began to conclude that their next home would be the last ditch option for living in the city. ‘If she outgrows the next place…’ James stopped himself. Finding somewhere for his wife to live was stressful enough; he didn’t even want to think about her growing beyond fifty feet. ‘I used to fantasize about that. I still fantasize about it.’ James found his wife’s size incredibly sexy, but he knew that even though she also found it sexually appealing, that she was struggling with losing her ability to interact with society.

***

“Abby, I’m home.” James called out to his wife. He walked into their apartment and saw his wife right where she had been sat when he had left. In addition to the several bags of chips littering the floor, he also noticed a half dozen empty cartons of ice cream. She continued to ignore him as he walked over to her, as she was fixated on a movie. “Have you been sitting there the whole time?” asked James.

“No, I ordered the ice cream from the grocery store because I don’t fit in the kitchen, so I got up to receive the delivery.”

“Are you telling me you’ve taken maybe 10 steps since I left earlier to—“ Abby shushed James.

“My movie is almost over, I’ll talk to you in a minute.”

Resigned, James decided to start cleaning up the mess his wife had made. After gathering all the garbage and throwing it away in the kitchen, his wife called out to him. “James, I’m craving some deep dish pizza, can you put the order in?” James called in four pizzas.

James returned to the living room to see the end credits scrolling.

“So, I was going to say Abby, I think I found a good spot. It’s a former slaughterhouse, from way back in the day. It is absolutely enormous; sixty-five feet from floor to ceiling. It’s long and wide too. It has a delivery ramp, so getting more food clothes, whatever will be way easier than here…” James could tell she wasn’t paying attention.

“That all sounds nice James; I trust your judgment. Do you want to pick us out some movies for tonight?” 

James tried to think of something for them to watch. “Well, you’ve never seen Space Wars, right? We could watch some of those movies.”

“Aren’t there like six of those?” she said with an air of reluctance. Abby didn’t want to do anything else though. ‘Actually, watching six movies would kill a lot of time.’ Abby was using TV and movies to pass the time, allowing her to check out of her waking hours. “Actually, that sounds good. Put the first one on.”

“Well, they originally came out in a different order and… well, let me just put the fourth one on. Trust me, there’s a right order to watch these in, and it’s not starting with the first episode…” James continued to explain as put the movies on. Abby nodded along politely. James returned to his seat on the couch. An hour into the first movie, the doorbell rang. James slid forward, launching himself onto his feet.

“Ta-da!”

“Go get my pizza, Mr. Acrobat.”

James obeyed, returning with what was mostly his wife’s dinner. James only managed to eat three slices of the cheesy, thickly crusted pizza. Abby ate the rest, but even she seemed to be stuffed full by the time she was done.

“Mmm, that was tasty. James, why are you sitting on that couch alone?” Abby got up and approached the couch. James hopped off to make way for his wife to lay down. She leaned her body against the couch back, leaving room for James to lay down in front of her. Abby laid her head on a large pillow, while James laid his head in front of hers on a smaller pillow. His butt only made it as far down as her breasts, and his feet didn’t even make it past her hips. She tucked one arm over her husband. “Ohh, this is nice.” 

Two movies later, James was beginning to get restless. Being held by his giant wife was turning him on, but she seemed to be perfectly content to keep watching the movies. James tried rubbing his wife’s thigh to see if she was receptive. “Cut it out James, I just want to cuddle.” The third movie started, Space Wars 6: Comeback of the Yedi. 

“Who’s that?”

“That’s Janna the Gutt. He’s a sort of crime lord.”

“Why is he making Princess Lana wear a bikini? Do space slugs find human women attractive?”

“I think his reasoning is probably to degrade her or something. He’s basically turning a power politician into a sexual object, whether he personally finds her attractive or not. You don’t really need me to explain this, do you?”

“No, I was actually just making sure you hadn’t fallen asleep.” James was far from falling asleep. He had been gently playing with himself for twenty minutes, undecided whether to finish himself off. He still held out hope that Abby might get into the mood. She never did that night though, eventually falling asleep. She slowly began to roll more and more onto James.

“Abby, get off. ABBY!” James began frantically trying to shake his wife. She woke up to find her husband half under her body.

“Oh, sorry, sweetie. Guess I got tired. Let’s go to bed.” James followed his wife down the hall. ‘She almost killed me and it wasn’t a big deal to her,’ thought James.

***

Abby’s apparent depressive episode continued the next couple of weeks. James was struggling to think of ways to cheer her up. At the beginning of September, James informed her that during August, she had grown just slightly over a foot taller. “Oh” was all she had said. She now stood 15’ 7” tall and weighed slightly more than 3,000 pounds.

A week before her birthday, a letter had arrived for Abby.

“Abby, do you have any reason to expect a letter from a Senator in Nebraska?” The letter was from the office of US Senator Deborah Johnson. 

“No. What’s it say?”

James opened the letter and read it aloud. “Dear Mrs. Abigail O’Brian. Senator Deborah Johnson invites you to see her in a public address on the need for devoting government resources to women with Theia Syndrome. As the most prominent figure on Earth, we would be honored to have your voice speak on behalf of women who are coping with the difficulty of growing larger than their communities have been built to accommodate. Sincerely, Senator Deborah Johnson. Then there’s a second page here asking to arrange a meeting on the 17th, with the public address coming the next day.”

“I think I want to do this. Forward the details to my agent.” Abby had decided to retain her NBL agent as a media relations person. Tiffany Chung had been great at getting her apparel deals and working out the details of commercial film and photo shoots; Abby saw no reason to let her go just because she was done playing sports.

The next day, Tiffany called, “Ok, so a little bit of background on what’s going on. Senator Johnson’s daughter was recently diagnosed with TS. She’s only going to grow to around 7’ 3” but apparently the thought of having her little girl grow a couple feet taller is enough to get the Senator’s attention focused on this issue. Now, the basic idea of the legislation is to simply get extreme height classified as a disability. That change is going to entitle women with the condition to a lot more in terms of public resources. Now, what I’m seeing will happen for you specifically, is that to an extent you’ll be able to help get the government pay for your groceries, which from what I remember the last time I chatted with James, is a rapidly growing expense for you.” James had indeed mentioned the food issue to Tiffany, warning her that Abby was regularly eating more than eighty pounds of food a day.

“Look, I’m all in, you don’t need to persuade me.” Abby finally had something she was excited about again. ‘This bill might not even really help me, or make it easier to be a normal part of society, but it could help other women who are dealing with something similar to what I’m struggling with.’ Abby had always had a fancy for political activism. 

***

For her birthday, James had been unsure what to get his wife. She had been barely communicating with him for over a month. ‘Well, she really enjoys movies,’ he thought. He presented her with two main gifts. The first was a high end projector screen and sound system to replace their television. The other was a popcorn machine. “So, what do you think, do you like it? Do you want to watch some movies together?”

“I do like it, but I was thinking you could do something else for me tonight.”

Abby was standing in their living room and did her best to look seductive. She walked confidently towards James, swinging her three feet wide hips as she approached her husband. She could see his look of surprise and then excitement. ‘We haven’t slept together in too long,’ she thought. ‘Well, it’s my birthday and I think I’ll be having a little fun with my little man tonight.’ She picked James up and carried him back to their bedroom. She started to play a game, “And so, the conquering warrior queen returns to her tent with her prize, a handsome new concubine.” She placed James on the floor and sat on the end of the bed. “Undress your new mistress!” James obeyed, climbing onto the bed. He tried to position himself behind her to start removing her shirt. 

This was the first challenge James had with undressing her, because though she was sitting in front of him, she was still taller. He succeeded in pulling her shirt off, but it had come off clumsily, James basically dragging it along her face as he pulled it up and backwards. Her bra was also a challenge. She teased him for struggling with it, but the truth was that the clasp was made of steel to keep her each of her eighty pounds breasts from ripping the clasp clean off with their weight. He finally freed her enormous bosom.

‘He’s having so much trouble, I’m just too much for him,’ thought Abby. Getting impatient, she decided to do the next difficult step for James, pulling her pants down enough so that they weren’t pinned between her ass and the bed. James hopped off the bed and started pulling the pants off her legs. She pulled her panties down and James repeated the process. Abby had watched her little husband struggling at every step. ‘My turn.’ Abby grabbed James’s shirt and ripped it in two down the middle. Then, she grabbed both his arms in one hand and lifted him a few feet into the air. While he dangled in front of her like a pig from a meat hook, she took her other hand and pulled his pants and underwear off. “Mmm, yes, now I think you are ready to please your Queen.” She set him back on his feet. ‘But what do I want him to do?’ she thought.

Abby moved further back on the bed. She sat upright with her knees bent. James approached from the center, his raging erection pointing him towards his wife. He looked at her mound, and saw that she was already very aroused. ‘Well here’s an interesting question: do I approach her on my knees or on my feet?’ James stood up on the bed, his eyes level with Abby’s nipples. He decided to try standing up first, as he moved his penis towards her massive lady bits. She pushed herself up slightly with her arms to line him up.

‘Mmm, I think I’d be more comfortable if I was sitting on my ass though.’ After he entered her, she sat back down, causing James to bend his knees partially. She couldn’t see his face because her breasts were in the way, but she figured he might need some support to keep his thigh muscles from getting tired. She reached one arm around him, grabbing his ass firmly in one hand. ‘Oooh, I’ll give that a squeeze,’ she thought, and then she did. With her other arm, she supported his back, pressing him against her stomach and his head into her cleavage. ‘That’s right little man, you’re going to feel me, you’re going to feel my strength.’ She pulled her hand off his butt and used it to reposition his thrusting efforts. ‘You can’t finish me vaginally anymore.’ She redirected his member so that he was rubbing it on her clit. She gently started grabbing his ass again, slowly forcing him against her so that his shaft was rubbing along her labia as he tickled her clit over and over with the tip of his penis. ‘Oh, there we go.’

Several minutes later, she was laying on her side, satisfied, and watching her tiny husband try to catch his breath. “My quads are wiped out,” he said. 

“Just lay down, James.”

She played with her husband’s genitals, gently stroking with one hand, resting her head on her other hand. ‘James is so easy to get off,’ she thought. “Oh God, it aches so bad, Abby,” he moaned.

“Your legs will be fine, you baby.”

“That’s not what I MEANT!” he screamed as he climaxed for the second time that evening. “It aches, so bad and,” huffing, “so good.”

***

September brought a new, unfortunate milestone for Abby: she had grown too tall for the ceilings in her home. “When are we moving, James?” 

Her husband looked up, unhappy, and told her that it wouldn’t be until the New Year. “The building is fine structurally, but it badly needs redesign and refurbishment to be suitable to live in. I know it’s not ideal but it was the best I could do.”

Abby let out a long sigh. “Ok, I guess I’ll just get used to keeping my head ducked for three months. But if my back or neck get messed up, there will be Hell to pay, you hear me, shrimp?” Abby had added that last bit to get him ready to do more nice things to her, and she could tell by looking at his pants that it had worked.

***

Come the beginning of October, Abby had reached a standing height of 16’ 9”. When walking down the street, she could easily look into the window of virtually every second story she passed by. Only a couple weeks later, with six inches more in height, she weighed in at over two tons. ‘Not the kind of milestone most women celebrate,’ Abby thought at the time. She had also begun to eat over one hundred pounds of food every day. ‘It’s a good thing James quit his job, he spends practically eight hours a day just managing my meals.’ Their weekly grocery bills were exploding, entering the tens of thousands of dollars territory. 

Just as James was becoming worried about affording Abby’s food bill while at the same time spending millions of dollars on their new home, three major financial events occurred. The first was that the NBL and Players Union had agreed to a settlement that was highly favorable to Abby. Preliminary fact finding and the reputation of the judge that would have heard their lawsuits had terrified the league and the union. They had agreed to immediately pay one hundred million dollars, with another five hundred million to follow over the course of the next 30 years. Her agent, Tiffany, had at the same time negotiated a new contract with the sporting apparel company, Athena, which was worth several hundred million dollars over the course of the next fifty years. Finally, the bill that Abby had supported with Senator Johnson had been successfully snuck into an appropriations bill as a rider, and was almost assured to pass. 

“Our money troubles are over now, James, you can stop being so worried about that now.” James had to admit, they were in a dramatically better position than they were before, but he still worried. Caring for his wife was beginning to approach the territory where a professional staff would be needed. When the news about the NBL had broken, he immediately hired two assistants to manage the purchasing and preparation of Abby’s meals. ‘It might take far more manpower than me and two other guys when she’s fifty feet tall,’ thought James. He envisioned a future with truck drivers, waste management specialists, engineers and tailors on retainer. ‘I didn’t quit my old logistics job,’ realized James, ‘I just took a new position under my wife.’

Still, it was hard for James to avoid the urge to spend the money. He had a few things in mind to add to their house. When it came time to plan their annual Halloween party, he had also approached his wife about hiring a wait staff. “Last year I was dressed like a butler, sure, but I was also running around with so much hosting responsibility that some of your invitees really thought I was the butler. That was incredibly degrading.”

“Don’t worry, James, we’ll have a wait staff this year. But I’m afraid I have a couples costume in mind, and you’re going to be degraded again this year…”

***

Sarah rang the doorbell for the O’Brian’s house. She could hear the party inside. A man dressed as an alien guard opened the door and checked her name against a list of invitees. “You are most welcome here, the Halloween party of her most corpulent, Janna the Gutt.” Sarah entered her friend’s apartment and saw Abby lounging on her massive couch, dressed as a giant space slug. Abby had placed what Sarah guessed were a number of pillows, or perhaps bean bag chairs, along her body and covered it all with tan bed sheets. It was then that Sarah noticed James. He was wearing a metal bikini, along with a collar attached to a chain held by Abby.

“Ho ho ho, welcome-a to my party,” chuckled Abby as Sarah came over to say hello. Sarah was less than a third of Abby’s height now. ‘If I stood up, she might barely have her eyes above my knees,’ thought Abby. At the end of October, Abby had reached a height of 17’ and 11”. ‘I could eat her up in a day,’ Abby realized. In fact, Abby was eating more than her long time friend’s weight every day. “So, what do you think of my costume?”

“It’s good. I like how you got James to go along with it.”

Abby gently tugged on his chain, choking James slightly in front of her guest. “Like he had a choice.” Abby and Sarah laughed. James smiled. He was trying not to take this too seriously. After all, it was just a costume party.

“I like how you got all your wait staff to dress up as Space Wars characters too.” The wait staff were not only dressed like Space Wars characters, but had actually all been dressed as characters that would have been present at Janna’s palace. 

“Yes, well, I saw those movies for the first time recently and it just seemed like a character I could pull off well at my size, although I think I make it look a lot sexier, and honestly, I probably still am twice the size of that movie character.” A waiter had walked by with one of the especially themed dishes for the night; pickled frogs. “Ooh, check this out. Hey, bring those frogs over here.” The waiter held the platter, which contained a large jar of pickled frogs, high so that Abby could partake of it. She grabbed three of them in her enormous hands and shoved them in her mouth, eating noisily to mimic the movie and get people’s attention. 

“Ooooh kay, well, nice seeing you, Abby,” said Sarah as she went for someone else to talk to. 

“She doesn’t know what she’s missing, these things are delicious,” said Abby towards her little prisoner standing on the floor beside her couch. No one else was apparently interested in finding that out, as virtually no one wanted to touch the things except for her. By the time the evening was winding down, James had personally fed three dozen of the briny creatures to his wife. A couple times she pulled him close to her face using the chain and licked at his face the way Janna had done in the movie. ‘Thankfully the lights are dim now, or people might notice the semi I’ve got going,’ thought James.

After the guests had gone, Abby removed the pillows and sheets from her and looked down at James. 

“Now, James, keep that costume on when you get into the bedroom. We’re going to do the part of the movie they wouldn’t show…”