- Text Size +

At the beginning of March, Abby had reached 10’ 5” and a couple weeks later reached 10’ 8” which was a personal milestone. She was not twice as tall as she had been before her diagnosis. She also weighed a half ton. She was eating over 25 pounds of food every day.

Her basketball career continued impressively. By that time, Chicago had gone undefeated since the new year began. Abby was personally gratified by the fact that they had swept Jok Williams’s team. Abby’s physical dominance was creating a controversy in the sport. Fans and opposing players alike were demanding height limits. They argued that the game was boring when one woman could just dominate the game.

“Should we be worried about this, Abby?” James had been following the news, and from a fan side he thought that there was a real danger Abby might be banned from playing soon.

“The commissioner has personally assured me that there won’t be any action taken this season. Still, we should probably go see a doctor again and see how much taller I’m going to get. It might help us make my case.”

‘It might confirm that you cannot safely and fairly continue competing with them,’ thought James.

***

“You’ve got at least another year, Mrs. O’Brian.”

“Are you sure doctor? Same growth rate and everything?” James was searching for any kind of mitigation the doctor could provide them. Abby was pensive, being completely silent since the doctor had reentered the room with her latest test results.

“Yes, Mr. O’Brian. My results show that for at least a year from now, your wife will continue to grow at her current rate of 7% her height every month.”

“How can you only tell us that it’s going to be another year? Can’t you tell us how long exactly it’s going to be?”
“As I explained to you last May when you came to see me, there is hardly any research completed, and little active research either, on this condition. The best we can do is project up to a year, and I can tell you with a high degree of confidence she will grow 7% taller every month for the next year.”

“Doctor, I’m already the tallest recorded woman, the… the tallest recorded person in history.” Abby had passed another woman with TS a week ago. “You’re telling me I’m going to be more than twice as tall, at least, as that?”

“That is what everything that anyone knows about Theia Syndrome and your test results can tell me, yes.” Dr. Stoke was starting to get annoyed.

“Is there anything we can do to limit this growth?” Abby needed to hear the Doctor say yes.

“I told you explicitly a year ago that there’s only one chance to stop TS, and that’s before it begins progressing. Your organs grow larger and more powerful before the rest of your body does until you reach your final height. If we tried to stop it now, you’d die.”

James had pulled up his growth spreadsheet on his phone. Twenty-three and a half feet tall. Over five tons. He couldn’t even mentally picture how she would look compared to himself. ‘I’ll come up to her, what, her thighs? Her knees or shins, perhaps? And what if she goes even longer than one additional year?’

“Doctor, how many years could she keep growing?”

“We hardly know anything about how genetic information relates to TS duration. As I explained before, we have to use data from things like blood tests and other biometric tests to estimate how long it will last. All I can say is the longest duration anyone has grown has been six years.”

***

Abby was quiet as she rode home with James.

“Well, that wasn’t the news we wanted to share with the league.” James had broken the silence. Abby stayed quiet and James regretted speaking. It was dark, and he couldn’t see her well, but he suspected that she was sad about more than just her future playing basketball.

A few minutes later she spoke, “James, it’s just… what the doctor told us was a blessing and a curse. We both always fantasized about it, about me being giant, but… well it’s different when it’s a fantasy than from when it’s reality. In a year’s time, I’m not going to be able to do something as simple as going shopping. So while I’ll get to play with you, and indulge our kink, I’m also going to be losing so much.”

“I know, honey. I’ve been thinking about some of these things already. Where we’re going to live. How we’re going to feed you. What can we do for money?”

James had a better look at his wife’s face now, and he saw a bitter look as she said, “whether they let me play or not, you bet your little ass I’m getting the rest of my contract.”

James thought about that. He knew that several tens of millions of dollars would help, but he also knew that if his wife grew for two or more years, rather than just one as they both hope for now, that the logistics of merely meeting her daily needs would explode.

They arrived home and James followed his wife to bed. Rather than taking her normal big spoon position, she turned her back on him and went to sleep.

***

At the start of April, Abby had reached 11’ 2” and was beginning the process of sweeping the NBL playoffs. It didn’t even seem to matter that the rest of her team was talented in their own right. ‘Four guys from the YMCA could probably win a title with her leading the way,’ thought James.

Week after week, Abby was growing more and more enormous and becoming more and more unstoppable physically, on the court and off.

For the first time since he had played as her slave in September, Abby started taking James in the night again. She was at least waking him first this time, although James wondered if it was because she couldn’t avoid waking him up. She weighed over a half ton and it was becoming incredibly dangerous for her to lay or sit on top of him. Cowgirl had become too dangerous. He couldn’t penetrate her with his penis anymore, not effectively. He had an average penis and her vagina was now a full foot deep.

“Wake up James, I’m horny.”

“Hi horny, I’m James.” He was half asleep and annoyed he’d been awoken, but he worried that if he didn’t wake up that she would go it alone. It’s not that he would mind it, but having a half ton woman bouncing on him without even being awake seemed dangerous. ‘If I’m awake maybe I can warn her when she’s hurting me.’

She had been lying next to James in bed and rolled over, placing her hands and knees on either side of her little husband. Her massive breasts swayed over James’s head. Then she slowly slid her legs out, lowering her cunt onto James’s groin. He was too small to do anything inside her anymore, but she could rub her clit up and down his body. James disappeared out of her sight as she began grinding her massive body on his. He grunted and groaned because of her weight but she could feel his erect penis rubbing on her as she rubbed on him.

Abby wasn’t saying anything. For James, all he saw was her massive body over top of his as several hundred pounds of aroused woman rubbed up and down on his crotch. She was breathing heavily, and it was only by her increased breathing that he realized she was about to cum. He felt her body convulse on top of his. When she came she relaxed herself a bit more, lowering more of her stomach onto James. This weight was too much and he began tapping her on the side.

“Abby, Abby, you’re crushing me, get off.”

Grunting as she moved her enormous self, Abby got onto her hands and knees and rolled back over onto her side of the bed. Within ten minutes she was snoring. James got out of bed and moved to the couch in the living room to finish sleeping that night. He could still hear her snoring down the hallway, even with the door closed. He put the TV on and prayed he could fall asleep again, finally doing so shortly before he had to wake up.

***

“Honey, I need you to wake up.” Abby had been surprised to see that James had apparently gotten up to watch TV after their sexual interaction the previous night. James’s eyes opened, just slightly.

“Abby, what time is it?”

“It’s 6 am, honey, I need you to wake up and make me breakfast. I’m just famished.” Abby could see that her husband was exhausted, but she was simply too big to use the kitchen with any kind of ease. Abby’s stomach loudly groaned.

James groggily got to his feet and went to the kitchen. The plan for that morning had been pancakes. He started all six burners on his stove and began gathering the milk, eggs, flour, and maple syrup he had prepared. Forty pancakes later and it seemed his wife was satisfied.

“Thank you James, I know you didn’t get much sleep and I really appreciate your help.” Abby picked her husband up and kissed him. She then cradled him and brought him back to their bed so he could sleep. “Don’t you worry, I’m going to go out for lunch today, okay? You just catch up on your sleep.”