- Text Size +

Rachel was a girl in love her partner was cute, loving, and sincere. She knew she was in love, and that the one she loved, loved her dearly. She lay cuddling, under a starry night sky, and staring deep into the eyes of her lover.

 

She wasn’t one to mince words, but she was ready for the next step, and that was a crazy thought, because that meant wedding planning, and finding a place to honeymoon. It was a big deal, and she was excited and hoped that the person in whose eyes she was staring had the same thoughts.

 

Rachel yawned, running her hand down over curvy hips, and back up to her lover’s soft, bouncy breast. “Sara, this is perfect.” Rachel pulled Sara in tighter, her breasts compressing further against Sara’s.

 

Rachel admired Sara’s body, she had incredible hips, with a curvy hourglass figure, she was a knockout, and Rachel almost died when she could convince Sara to wear party dresses, because she could admire how her hips could make the dress flare so damn much.

 

Rachel did not have the hips of the Goddesses, but she did have a succulent rack, which she used to lure Sara in, because Sara was all about the chest.

 

Rachel sighed with deep contentment, “Thanks for today, it was perfect.”

 

Sara laughed, “It’s only going to get better luv, look.”

 

Rachel rolled to her back as Sara reached her hand into the sky, pointing at a constellation Rachel had never noticed, nor considered possible.

 

The stars had been compressed into solid lines, with deep voids of space, darkness permeating the letters. Written in the sky were the words, “Rachel, Marry Me?”

 

Rachel was suddenly on her feet, the immediate concern with the logistics of this far beyond her. “Yes! A thousand times yes!” Embracing Sara, Rachel cried into her shoulder, with overwhelming happiness.

 

Letting go and turning about, tears still streaming from her eyes, she stared into the sky, “How did you do this? I don’t understand.”

 

A booming voice, one that was volumetrically greater, but undeniably Sara’s spoke, “I’ll show you.”

 

Spinning on her heels, Rachel nearly fainted upon seeing Sara’s enormous shoe. Sara’s shoe reached into the sky, dominating Rachel’s entire field of view.

 

Sara waved her hand, beckoning Rachel to come up.

 

Rachel looked around, noticing a slight pinch in her stomach, as she began growing, her clothes tightening, but magically growing with her, reaching Sara’s knee was an accomplishment, deciding to just go with this, because this night must be a dream, Rachel embrace Sara’s half mile leg, and kissed it passionately.

 

Sara reached down grabbing Rachel’s tiny ass, lightly encouraging her girlfriend to continue as she grew.

 

Rachel ran her tongue up and down Sara’s leg until the dress interfered, after which she rubbed herself suggestively on Sara’s enormous leg.

 

Reaching Sara’s lips, Rachel pushed her tongue into Sara’s mouth, and lightly pushed, Sara not expecting Rachel’s enthusiasm, fell. Her 45 million tons of mass fell first onto the town of Langley, and Rachel’s additional 45 million tons compressed the town into crystal.

 

Running her legs up and folding around Rachel, Sara pulled Rachel down onto herself, and gyrated her hips, forcing Rachel to look at her enormous curvy hips from above.

 

Feeling waves of radiating pleasure, the hormonally locked, and intensely horny women began kissing, and with each tender kiss, sloppy kiss, or intense, painful kiss they doubled in size.

 

2 miles, Sara’s ass flattened even more. 4 miles, and Sara’s rapidly expanding knee obliterated several suburbs of Vancouver. 8 Miles, Sara’s back arching protected several towns which were obliterated by the shockwave of Rachel’s impact in the suburbs. 16 Miles, Sara pushed Rachel again, this time her enormous ass crushed the entirety of Vancouver, and the earthquake collapsed part of the crust of the earth down a couple miles.

 

32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 miles, Rachel’s ass now covered North America, entirely. Taking a moment and looking about, Rachel saw stars, and looking “down” she saw the Ocean on either side of her, and what looked like Florida sticking out, untouched.

 

The people of Florida only had moments as Rachel’s colossal 50 mile wide thumb rolled over the state, smearing it into the ocean, and compressing it down. Florida was suddenly no more.

 

Sara whispered in Rachel’s ear, “Guess no one can marry us. I’ll just do it myself, Rachel, will you be my wife?”

 

Breathing heavily, Rachel replied, “Yes, dammit.”

 

“Good, I take you too, you may now kiss the bride.”

 

Sara pulled herself into Rachel, kissing her three times, causing them both to reach 32 thousand miles in height, and dwarfing the tiny marble that was the earth.

 

Rachel’s breasts were now six times as massive as her tiny home planet, and Sara gingerly placed the earth into the cleavage of her immense girlfriend. “That’s your engagement planet.”

 

“Thanks, I know just where to put this.” Rachel laughed, pulling the tiny planet from her breasts, and moving it 16 thousand miles downward.

 

Rachel kissed Sara again, growing even larger, before plunging her now insignificant home into her vagina, using her home planet as a destructible and weak sex toy. Sara, grabbing the moon, joined her wife in the festivity.

 

Both celestial bodies destroyed, the girls impacted, kissing once again, rubbing hips and legs, and growing further and further. Beyond measure.

 

When Sara and Rachel moaned, the Universe heard the sound, as the culminating event of all time occurred, when all mass was one and broken down, the moment before orgasm, they impacted one last time, the synchronized, intense, lesbian orgasm of Sara and Rachel blinked them into a universe of their own, one of their own pleasure and love, growing forever. But their remnant in this plane of existence would be known to all future civilizations as one thing.

 

“The Big Bang”

Chapter End Notes:

hehe

 

~Kaizori~