- Text Size +

Part 6

 

 

“This is the last time I volunteer to put suntan lotion on a giantess.” Thomas muttered.

“Come on its fun and we get to explore her body.” The man next to him pointed out.

“Be thankful you’re doing this now and not when she’s 5299 feet tall.”

Thomas looked at the tall redhead who had spoken.

“Who are you and what are you talking about?”

“My name is Catherine. As for your second question things will start to get clearer a couple of months from now.” Then the woman disappeared before his eyes.

“What the? Where did she go?”

“Where did who go?”The man beside him asked.

“The six foot tall redhead I was just talking to.”

“I haven’t seen anyone like that here.”

 “I’m so tired I’m seeing things. Wonder how Raymond is doing.”

 

“But Janet.” Raymond pleaded. He along with dozens of other people was standing before Janet.

“I said no. I came to this party to relax and have a good time. Not have giantess fans crawl all over me.”

“You don’t consider having your fans explore your body a good time?”Raymond asked.

“Nothing personal guys but having tiny people on my body gets annoying at times.”

 

“I’m king of the world.” Walter shouted. He along with a dozen or so fans was on Amber’s shoulder.

“You know you’re spoiling them.” Janet told Amber.

“I don’t mind.” Amber replied.

 

“Get off me.”

“But Julia you let people on you in that beach movie.” The crowd on her tummy protested.

“My name is not Julia Shelby. My name is Jane Jones. I’m an actress who plays the character Julia in the movies. While I look like her and have her height I am not a submissive doormat. So get off my body or else.”

“Or else what? You’re a Deian right?”

“True.”

“Under your world’s laws you have to treat people no matter how small with respect. You can’t legally kill us or even hurt us without getting trouble with the law.”

“For starters we’re on Sizeloa not DE. The laws of DE don’t apply here. Second many a tiny has discovered that while they have full legal rights on DE that doesn’t always save them from harm.”

 

“The idea that mortals have legal rights is laughable.”

Jane looked around and saw two mega giantesses standing near her. One was blond the other a brunette. Both were the same height as Julia.

“Who are you two?” Jane asked.

“Haven’t you heard of tease that mortal?”

Jane shook her head.

“I’m Tammy Spell.” The blond replied

“And I’m Cindy Spell.” The brunette added.

“Vaguely recall you being involved in some sort of reality show.”

“Without our interference you would be dead.”

“What are you talking about?” Jane asked.

 “The mega were planning to send part of the EGA (Evil Giantess Army) to kill you and any other Deians they could find at the party. Instead of coming to Giantess Beach we sent them to Crossover plains.”Tammy replied.

 “Glad you’re here Talktor. These super witches have crashed the party.”

“Saved the party you mean. Without us the EGA would be killing everyone on the beach.”

“So you say. We got nothing but your word to go on.”

“We do something nice and nobody believes us.”

“I’ve watched “I tease that mortal” you do have a reputation.”

“We’re not staying around to get insulted.” Both super witches then disappeared from sight.

“Glad there gone. Anyway I’m pleased to announce that the Giantess Al concert will be starting in a few minutes.”

Cheers then erupted from the crowd.

 

Meanwhile somewhere in the Crossover Plains

“WTF! This isn’t Sizeloa, its crossover Plains.” The giantess in charge of the attack force muttered.

Suddenly three GTS-Goddesses appeared before them. One was 3000 foot redhead, one was 30,000 foot blond and the last one was a 312.5 miles tall brunette.

“Hello girls. Sorry you couldn’t make it to the party. But don’t worry we’re here to make sure you don’t get bored.”The brunette told the evil giantesses.

 

Later at giantess Beach

“That was quite the concert.”Deborah commented.

“I don’t care for his music but Giantess Al has lots of fans.” Stephen added.

They looked over the beach, the crowds were gone. Only a few stranglers were left. They saw Talktor coming their way.

“Hey guys. What did you think of the party?”

“It was good.” Deborah replied.

“I’m not that much of a giantess fan but it was fine.” Stephen replied.

“Glad to hear it. Despite having GTS-Goddesses and super witches show up, I feel things went OK.”

“May Giantess Beach be the most successful of the Size Islands attractions.” Deborah toasted.

“I’ll drink to that.” Talktor replied.

 

The end for now

 

Author notes: The Spell Sisters aren’t kidding. The original plan was to have Jane machine gunned to death by several evil mega giantesses. The other Deian actresses would have died as well. Not to mention countless other guests. But then I decided that was too bleak.

My second idea was to have the EGA invade Giantess Rampage Island and the party come to a halt as the Sizechangers go to fight the megas. But in the end I decided that was too much of a downer ending.

The GTS-goddesses that the EGA meets at crossover plain are Trish, Allison and Victoria.

 

I know this ending seems a bit sudden. But the truth is my muse wants to move on. Got some story ideas going through my brain, but it could be a while before it turns into a posted story.  

As always comments are welcome