- Text Size +

Part 5

 

 “So you married a GTS-Goddess.”

“And you married a sizechanger.”

Todd Smith and Stephen Miller looked at each other. Their wives Helen Dolon and Deborah Law were chatting nearby.

“It must be a challenge dealing with the size difference. I mean your 6’4” and she is 2000 feet tall.”

“I admit the size difference makes things challenging. And there are days I wish she would let me use a size change gun to make us the same size. But I love giantesses. How about you? You married an alien.”

“I admit our marriage has had ups and downs. And there were times her size changing powers scarred me. But in the end we managed. We even started a family.”

“You and Deborah have kids? How is that possible?”

“Let’s just say I had some alternations done to my sperm and leave it at that.”

“There are times I wish Helen and I could have a kid but I can’t see how it would happen. Just out of curiosity how many kids do you have?”

“I have two sons and a daughter.”

“Deborah must have her hands full with three kids.”

“Actually one son is with his demon mother. It’s a bit a long story.”

“I don’t think I want to know.”

 

“I’m curious, what made you marry a human?” Deborah asked Helen.

Helen looked down at Deborah. Deborah had upped her height to 1000 feet but was still only half the size of Helen.

“I always wanted a man. My first love was a man named Scott Smith. But he has GTS Phobia and ended up marrying someone else. Fortunately I eventually met Todd.  Call me old fashioned but I feel that if you’re going to spend your life with someone you have to marry them. ”

“But you’re immortal, while your hubby will grow old and die.”

“I had lots of my fellow GTS-goddesses point that out. Some even wanted to stop the wedding. In the end they allowed it but made me promise that Todd wouldn’t become a giant. There are times I would love it if we were the same size but the GTS council will never allow it. What about you Deborah. Why did you marry a human?”

“It wasn’t something I planned. But the short version that Stephen turned out to be my true love.”

“There was a time I would have laughed at the concept but after meeting and marrying Todd I have to agree.”

 

Jill Gilbert looked at Stacey Hamlin. She was 750 feet tall but small compared to Stacey’s 3040 feet.

“What do you want?”

“I’m a big fan of GATC. I was hoping to get your autograph.”

“I will give you an autograph only if you worship me.”

“Excuse me.”

“I’m off duty. I only give autographs to people who worship me.”

“But I’m a GTS-goddess.”

“I like the idea of a goddess worshiping me.”

“You’re crazy if you think I’m going to worship you.”

Jill then turned to Amber and Janet who had been watching the exchange.

“Surely you don’t have her attitude. Will you sign my autograph book?”

“All right. I sign your book.” Janet said.

“Guess I will as well.” Amber added.

“Thank you.”

“I wasn’t expecting to see you here Jill.”

Jill turned around and saw a 1000 foot blond standing there.

“Buffy what are you doing here?”

“I heard Giantess Al is playing at the party. I’m just killing some time until he comes on.”

“Isn’t he the guy who wrote the song “I shrunk the sheriff?” Jill asked.

“That and many other giantess and shrunken people songs.” Buffy answered.

“I like his we shrunk this city song.” Amber commented.

“I don’t like his “party inside Kelly” song.” Janet commented.

“Why not?” Buffy asked.

“It’s about a party inside a giantess stomach. Too many people think my stomach is like a Drenic stomach, human friendly. When the truth is anybody who ended up in my belly would get digested.” Janet explained.

“You said it girl.” Amber added.

 

Suddenly a huge shadow came over the party. Giantesses and humans looked up to see what was causing it and gasped. A 68 mile tall brunette was standing in the ocean looking down at them.

 “Hello. My name is Cathy Jones. I’m from the world you know as Giga world. I was hoping to join your party but your beach is way too small.  For a beach called giantess beach it’s not very big. And the few people I see look more like shrunken women than giantesses. Talk about false advertising. Good day.”

Then Cathy Jones disappeared from sight.

 

“I can’t believe she compared me a shrunken woman. I’m 5000 feet tall.” Hillary grumbled.

“Compared to her you are. We all are.” Somebody replied.

“I think I’m going to have to go with height limits for this beach.” Talktor muttered to herself.

 

Interlude

“What is the status of the EGA (Evil Giantess Army)?”

“A million mega giantesses stand ready to invade Sizeloa goddess.”

“A hundred should be enough to wreck the party. Pick 100 giantesses and send them to giantess beach ASP.”

“It will be done goddess.”

End interlude

 

To be continued

 

Author notes:

Helen Dolon is the same one that appeared in GTS phobia. She finally found a single man. You can read more about here in the GTS-Goddess guide.

For more on Stephen and Deborah there a bunch of “I married a sizechanger” stories I have posted.

See the story “I married a demon” on how Stephen ended up being the father to a demon. How Stephen found out about the kid is one of those stories I never got around to writing.

The Giga world Cathy Jones that appears in this story is the same one that appears at the end of “Meet yourself” She also has an entry in the GTS-goddess guide.

In case you’re wondering Giga world is a world so large that an inch there is a mile to a normal sized world. Or put another way, a world where everything is 63,360 times normal size.

People wanting to know more about Buffy or Jill is advised to red their entries in the GTS-goddess guide.

In case you’re wondering the mega giantesses mentioned in the interlude are from mega world.

I’m thinking of bringing this party to an end. My muse wants to go on to other things.

As always comments are welcome