- Text Size +

Interlude

 

A wormhole appeared and a brunette emerged. She was 575 feet tall and dressed in battle armour. The wormhole closed after her. She looked around and a frown came upon her face.

“This isn’t giantess beach.”

“Welcome to Crossover Plains Cathy Jones.”

Cathy looked at the two super witches at 600 feet tall they were a bit taller than her.

“I know you. You’re the spell sisters, Cindy and Tammy Spell, the hosts of tease that mortal.”

“Glad to see we’re still recognized.” Cindy said.

“I got to warn giantess beach. I got reason to believe the Evil Giantess Army, EGA for short plans to attack Giantess Beach.”

“You’re not warning anybody.” The wormhole generator then disappeared from Cathy’s hands. Then the sisters disappeared from sight leaving Cathy stranded.

End interlude

 

Part 4

 

“Jane Jones?”

Jane looked down at the 750 foot brunette. At 3690 feet tall she towered over Jill Gilbert.

“What do you what?”

“Julia is one of my favorite GATC characters. Can I have you autograph?”

“I don’t do autographs.”

“Please.”

“I said no, now go away.”

“You’re so mean.” Jill muttered as she walked away.

 

Watching the scene from a distance Deborah and Stephen shook their heads.

“Being rude to GTS-goddess is a risky move.” Deborah commented.

“A move she got away with. At least for now.” Stephen added.

 Jane for her part took a few more steps. Got out a pillow and then laid down on the beach.

 

 “Hey watch it.”

Hillary stopped walking and looked down. She spotted a 50 foot brunette.

“You almost stepped on me.” The 50 foot brunette told the 5000 foot brunette.

“I don’t like your attitude, what’s your name?”

“Pearl Strange. Who the hell are you?”

“Hillary. I’m a class two solar giantess.”

“More like a first class bitch.”

Hillary then tried to grab Pearl but Pearl disappeared from sight.

“Where did she go?”

“Look behind you.”

Hillary turned around and somehow Pearl had gotten behind her. Hillary tried to grab her but Pearl disappeared from sight.

“No fair using magic.” Hillary muttered.

 

“Thanks for the ride Helen. You can let us off here.”

Helen then placed the giantess fans on the ground and then left to look for more customers.

 

“Isn’t this a beautiful sight?” Thomas asked. Before them was Stacey lying on a beach towel gathering up her fans.

“I’m more of an Amber fan.” Walter replied before heading toward Amber who was a building a huge sandcastle.

“Janet is my favorite. But since she’s not here, I’ll go with Stacey.” Raymond commented.

 

Stacey looked over the crowd. Hundreds of her fans were gathered around her. True most of them were really Scarlett Knight fans. But since she looked like Scarlett Knight and played her in movies and television it was good enough for them.  Studying the crowd she recognized members of ‘The church of Scarlett Knight’ and ‘slaves of Scarlett’.

 

“Are you ready to worship me?”Stacey asked the crowd.

The crowd cried out yes.

“You do realize you’re a bunch of idiots. You are worshiping a false goddess.”

Stacey groaned she recognized the voice. Sure enough the GTS-goddess was standing nearby.

“Go away Rose.”

“Real goddesses like me get offended when mere mortals pretend to be gods.”

“I can’t help it if people love me. Want to worship me.”

“But you encourage people to worship you. You’re causing people to suffer eternal damnation.”

“You’re sounding like those Christians against Giantess people. Saying I turn people away from God. I think you’re just jealous.”

“Me? You think I’m jealous of a mere mortal.” Rose Crusher then burst out laughing.

“I have been in existence for almost a thousand years. I will never die, while the day is quickly coming when not only will you be dead, but your soul will be burning in hell.”

“I still say you’re jealous because I have more followers than you. People would rather worship me or my friends than you.”

“I have wasted enough time with you.” Rose then disappeared from sight.

“Now what we got rid of that pest. Who wants to rub sun screen on my body?”

Hundreds of hands went up.

 

Nearby Amber shook her head.

“It’s like asking an ant to put sunscreen on a human.” She muttered as she continued to build her skyscraper sized sand castle. Cheering her on was Walter and a dozen other fans.

 

Janet was enjoying her swim when a voice called out.

“Hey. It’s Janet Ball .”

Janet looked around and spotted a cruise ship and an aircraft carrier. She could see hundreds of people on the cruise ship. She couldn’t see anyone on the aircraft carrier.

“Hey Janet! Are you going to play with the aircraft carrier?” Somebody on the cruise ship asked.

“No I don’t want to play with the aircraft carrier. “Janet replied.

The sound of disappointment could be heard for miles. Janet ignored the fans and finished her swim.

 

“Sigh! Why does everyone think I like playing with aircraft carriers?”Janet asked Amber.

“It’s that beach comic. Once the image of Janine carrying an aircraft carrier like it was a toy entered the public mind. It stayed there. Plus it didn’t help when the sizechangers made an aircraft carrier part of the act we perform on Drenic island.

 “I’m not Janice Shaw. I may look like her, but I’m not her.”

“I know that, you know that. But there are members of the public who don’t. “

 

“You had no right to send them here.”

Talktor frowned at the computer screen. She didn’t like Rantor at the best of times but he seemed madder than normal.

“What was I supposed to do? My beach can’t handle evil GTS-goddesses. Giantess Rampage Island is built to handle evil giantesses. “

“We handle giantesses hundreds of feet tall not thousands.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage.” Talktor then broke the connection.

 

To be continued

 

Author note: The Pearl Strange in this story is the same one mentioned in chapter 42 of Stanley Charm memoirs

The Cathy Jones that appears in the interlude is the mega Cathy that appears in the story “Meet yourself”

In case you’re wondering Rose was created in 1022 CE. See the GTS-goddess guide for more on her history

As always comments are welcome