- Text Size +

Part 3

 

“So you’re a class five solar giantess?” Thomas asked. He and his two friends were sitting on Helen’s shoulder.

“That’s right.”Helen replied.

“What’s a solar giantess doing on Sizeloa?”Raymond asked.

“I’ve heard about the party. And I figured working as a taxi would be a great way to earn some extra money.”

“Are there any other solar giantesses at the party?”Walter asked.

“A few others were planning to attend. I hope Hillary doesn’t show up.”

“Why not?”

“She tends to boss giantesses smaller than her around.”

“I do not.”

Startled looked up at saw Hillary towering over her. At 5000 feet tall she made Helen feel small.

“I take it that’s Hillary?” Thomas asked.

“What are you up to short stuff?”

“I am one of several giantesses providing taxi service to normal size people.”

“You won’t catch me acting like a giantess taxi.”

“Why not? I carried around a whole hotel once.”

Started Hillary turned around and saw Amber, Janet and Stacey standing just a few hundred feet away.

“Janet.” Hillary cried as she gave Janet Ball a big hug lifting her off the ground.

“Put me down.” Janet cried.

“Sorry. “ Hillary said as she placed Janet back on the ground.

 

“Oh wow! It’s Janine Shaw, Ashley Andrews and Scarlett Knight.” Thomas cried out.

“You idiot! It’s the Deian actresses that play them.”Raymond corrected him.

“Actresses or not they are the most beautiful giantesses I have ever seen. We got to get their attention.”Walter said.

“Fine. Hey actresses I got some giantess fans that want to met you.” Helen told the actresses.

“Have them come to my beach blanket. There they can join the crowd of my worshipers.” Stacey replied.

“Excuse me.” Helen said but Stacey was already walking away, Fallowed by Amber.

“You have to forgive her. Having people worship her has gone to her head.” Janet explained.

“Come on Helen, we got to fallow them.”Thomas pleaded with Helen.

“I think you guys are nuts. But alright.” Helen then headed after Stacey.

“So what are you up to these days Janet?” Hillary asked.

“My friends and I are here for some R&R. The GATC haters are doing their best to kill and my friends.”

“I’ve hear about that. May God keep you and your friends safe.”

”I hate to chat and run but I plan to go for a relaxing swim.”

“I’ll see you later Janet.”

 

 

“What‘s the problem?” Talktor asked the security chief.

“We got evil GTS-goddesses trying to join the party.” The security chief replied.

Four GTS-Goddesses stood before the sizechangers. The tallest was a 4000 foot blond. The shortest was a 3041 foot redhead. Even at her max height of 800 feet, Talktor felt small.

“Who are these goddesses?” Talktor asked.

“I am Joanna Jones.” The 4000 foot blond replied.

“I am Dorothy Blackburn.” The 3189 foot brunette replied.

“Name is Amber Andrews,” The 3100 foot blond replied.

“And I’m Molly O’Neil.” The 3041 foot redhead replied.

 “No evil GTS-goddesses allowed at the party.”

“Why not? Your ad said nothing about evil GTS-goddesses being excluded.” Joanna pointed out.

“If you saw my press conference you realize we don’t want any rampages. This is not Giantess Rampage Island.”

“Wait, there an island just for rampaging giantesses?” Dorothy asked.

“Yes. I’ll give you directions there.”

“If this is a trick, I swear I’ll wreck your party.” Joanna vowed.

“No tricks.” Talktor promised.

 

“Why are concessions always over priced?” Stephen grumbled as he ate his hot dog and drank bottle water.

“They are not over priced, your just cheap.” Deborah replied as she bit into her burger, (enlarged to 100 times normal size for she was still 600 feet tall) she also had a huge bottle of water.

“I’m an accountant. I can’t help it.”

“Deborah Law? It’s an honor to meet you.”

Deborah turned around and saw a 750 foot brunette standing beside her.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name.”

“I’m Jill Gilbert. I’m a GTS-Goddess who also happens to be a giantess fan.” Jill then got out an autograph book and a pen.

“Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure.” Deborah then signed the autograph book.

“Thank you. I’m getting autographs of famous giantesses. Speaking of famous giantesses I see Jane Jones off in the distance. Thanks again.”

Jill then ran off.

“Don’t see that every day.” Stephen commented.

 

“That went easier than I expected.” Talktor told her security chief.

“I suspect they really didn’t want to cause trouble. But I wonder who or what else is going to show up.” she replied.

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Glad to see a few more people commented.

Amber, Dorothy and Molly are members of the bad apple gang

People wanting to know more about the GTS-goddesses mentioned in this installment are advised to check out their entries in the GTS-Goddess guide.

See the story “The biggest fan” for the story of when Hillary first met Janet

Still working out plot details so I’m not sure when part 4 will get written

As always comments are welcome