- Text Size +

Part 2

 

The trio of giantess fans looked at the beach ahead them. Off in distance ahead of them they could see the ocean. A few feet ahead of them was a “You are here sign” with a map of the beach.

“If I read the sign right, Giantess Beach is two kilometers wide and 50 km long.”  Thomas told his friends.

“Man, if I known the beach was this big, I would have taken the car.” Walter grumbled.

“I’m not sure they allow cars on the beach.” Raymond replied.

“I’ve heard of a beach in Nova Scotia where they allow vehicles on the beach itself.”

“But we’re not in Nova Scotia.”Thomas pointed out.

While Thomas was talking a 250 foot brunette went up to them and asked.

“Do you boys need a lift?”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Helen. I’m one of the giantesses proving a taxi service.”

“Free taxi service sounds good to me.”

“Who said it was free?” Helen then quoted a price that made the men gasp.

“That price is highway robbery.” Thomas griped.

“Pay up or walk, the choice is yours.”

“Sigh! We’ll pay.”

Helen then lowered her hand to the ground and the giantess fans climbed aboard.

 

“When I mentioned I wanted a tropical vacation. This is not what I had in mind.” Steven Miller grumbled. He was sitting on the shoulder of his wife Deborah Law, who happened to be 600 feet tall at the time.

“I assure you that the Size islands are in the tropical latitudes of Sizeloa.”

“The weather may be tropical, but there are lots of giantesses here. Some of them may be dangerous.”

“Don’t worry Steve. I’ll protect you.”

 “Say, isn’t that Rose Crusher over there?”

Deborah turned and sure enough the famous GTS-Goddess was just a few thousand feet away.

“I heard she crashed the press conference. But I didn’t expect her to actually show up at the party.”

Seeing Deborah, Rose walked over to her and said. 

“I was curious. I wanted to see the party before in ends in death and destruction.”

“What makes you say that?” Deborah asked.

“Let’s just say I heard rumors that both Deians and Megas plan to show up at the party.”

“My cousin and her staff can handle anything that comes up.”

“Oh really!” Rose said before disappearing from sight.

“She does have a point. A Deian vs. Mega fight could take place.” Stephen muttered.

“Hopefully that won’t happen. And if it does I’m sure my cousin has a plan.”Deborah added.

 

Talktor loved greeting the arriving giantesses. Then she saw a familiar face.”

“Mistar. It’s been a long time.”  Talktor then hugged the redhead who was also 300 feet tall.

“I afraid I don’t have time to go to the party. But since I was in the size islands I decided to say hello.”

“How are your son and hubby?”

“They are fine. You really think that you can make the Deians and megas behave?”

“I will tell any Deians and megas that show up that giantess beach is not a war zone. Keep the fight away from Sizeloa.”

“We are not here to start a fight.”

Startled the two sizechangers looked up and saw a trio of Deians looking down at them. The tallest Deian was 945 meters tall while the shortest one was 864 meters tall.

 

“It’s Janet Ball, Stacey Hamlin and Amber Flowers. What are you actresses doing here?”Talktor asked.

“Just here for some R&R.” Stacey replied.

“And before you ask, we are not going to be in character.” Janet added.

“That’s too bad. I’m a real fan of GATC.” Talktor commented.

“I hate to mention this. But aren’t you worried about GATC haters finding you here?” Mistar asked.

“We trust that security will keep them at bay.” Amber replied.

“I’m sure our guests we be happy to have you here.”

“BTW I’ve heard Jane Jones plans to attend.”

“I look forward to her arrival. Enjoy the party Deians.”

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Over 1000 views and only Carycomic commented! I was hoping for more comments. Anyway I have decided against the party becoming violent. Although I did consider writing an April fools post where Michelle Bates shows up, grows to 10,000 miles tall and crushes the whole island with her foot killing everyone on the island.

 

Amber Flowers is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Ashley Andrews

Janet Ball is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Janine Shaw

Stacey Hamlin is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Scarlett Knight

Jane Jones is an Deian actress who plays (and looks like) Julia

 

For those who are wondering, Mistar hubby is Mike Wall. Their son name is Martor a.k.a. Martin.

 

Still working on the plot, so I’m not sure when I’ll get around to writing/posting part 3