- Text Size +


July 2 (1)

I woke up by myself early in the morning. Emma was still in bed next to me, well actually, more like spooning and surprise surprise, I was the little spoon. Immediately, I felt that she seemed bigger than yesterday when we were lying on the bed. Since we were both sleeping naked, I could feel her large breast pressing onto my back and her head came out further on the pillow. Her torso felt longer and so did her legs. Her entire body just seemed that much larger and could almost wrap around me if she wanted. 
I tried to grab my phone to check time. 7:30, that was still quite early. 
‘And I thought this was all gonna be a dream, everything was gonna turn back to normal when I woke up today. Guess not.’ Looked like Emma was awake too.
‘Had a good sleep?’ I asked.
‘Hmm not too bad.’ She paused for a bit. ‘You seem… smaller.’
‘No kidding, pretty sure it was confirmed the changing does not stop even when you sleep.’ I tried to state the obvious.
‘C’mon I wanna see something, get up.’ She looked pretty excited about this whole thing.
‘Nah, let me go back to sleep for a bit longer before I had to go to work.’ I denied. Partly was a bit of afraid to see the actual result of the last night’s shrinkage. It was clear the height changing thing had been going over the night, I could already tell when I woke up and lying next to Emma. It was also a bit mixed feeling, I was a bit afraid but also a bit anxious about how much difference would… say 2 or 3 inches make?
To my surprise, Emma just got off the bed and removed the blanket that was covering me immediately and left me lying there in my naked glory while she just smiling down at me standing.
‘Alright, alright, you win this time.’ I got up and oh my god, boy did she grow. I was basically at the same level as I was yesterday while she was wearing heels. But now without the heels still the same height, she just seemed a couple size larger in every aspect. 
‘Wow this is amazing, better than I thought even.’ Emma exclaimed. ‘Hold on let me grab a measure tape real quick.’ With that she simply left the room and went to get the tape. I was standing still, taking a look at the surroundings. It was crazy how everything looks different when I was, oh wait, I can’t be that short just yet, I mean there are still plenty people at, how tall I am now? Maybe 5’8 5’7? It wasn’t even that short back in the old days. And by the old days, I mean 2 days ago. So my view point dropped from my old 6’2 to about 5’7 and the room does look somewhat different to me now. Got to admit this was a lot to take in.

‘Alright let’s check out your height.’ Emma returned with the tape. I was still hesitate about the whole measure thing, and partly also because with the current imposing figure of her it makes be a bit nervous. ‘c’mon don’t be shy, Nick.’ Then she just gently pushed me to the wall with a hand. 
Her body was now so close to me and my eye is basically at her breast level. Her huge breast is just dangling in front of my face and almost brushed against it gently. I wasn’t sure if she is doing it intentionally or just not paying attention at all either way it made me realize she did not need to try very hard to get to me. She stepped on the tip of the take with her toes and I got to see that her foot now is with no doubt larger than mine, by a big margin too. She used the other hand put on top of my head. That instant, it almost made me remembered something, or reminded me being a kid, some long gone feeling that someone so much taller or bigger than you. ‘Let’s see, umm, that is 65.. 66, 67 inches. That makes you 5’7, no wonder you looks pretty short from up here, heehee.’ She teased,’ Sorry I meant that in a totally good way. You look cuter than ever now.’ She bended and planted a light kiss on my forehead. 
‘Now measure me.’ She handed me the tape. It wasn’t entirely an easy task to measure her but I guess for now I do not need and extra help from a stool to measure her just yet. I was able to get the measure done while standing on my tip toes and stretched my arm to its full extend. ‘Wow, that’s 6 foot 9. No wonder you look so big. Sorry I meant that in a good way too.’ I tried to get right back at her with this. 
‘Haha very funny, you gonna have a great day at work if you keep calling your female co-workers big today.’ She just reminded me the reality I have to face when I got to work where every women just might be taller than me at this point.
‘Do you wanna take a shower while I cook you some scrambled eggs?’ She asked. ‘Actually, I don’t really feel hungry at all, so thanks. Just cook for yourself. I’ll get freshened up.’
It was actually a nice thing to be 5’7 in the shower, since now the shower head suddenly doesn’t seem low anymore. Well it’s good for men at least, pretty sure Emma is gonna have a terrible time with this shower head since it was just hanging over my head at this point and there are more growing days to come in the future.
After the breakfast we just hit the road and she drove me to my work. Emma also mentioned if I was free this weekend. I told her I might be and will call her later when I know for sure.

I got in the building, and just amazed by the fact almost every women is taller than me now. By my old standards, this would truly be a heaven, but seeing it was really happening put me in a totally astonishment. With or without heels, almost every women passing by me is a hand taller than me few shorter ones still by the old days looked like a 6 foot plus amazon to me. I mean if I am only 5’7 right now, the only women who would be shorter than me at this point are the ones shorter than 5 foot before and that is not with the heels added in.
I quickly got to the elevator and decide to focus on my work today and ignore the distractions for now. After all I just got into a new position and possibly a tough one with Mavis. As the elevator was closing, I heard somebody said hold on and acted for politeness I pressed open button for the door. Then the women came in, it was Jenny.
‘Oh hey morning Nick!’ Jenny said in a good mood. I gulped as I look directly onto her chest and noticed she was wearing at least 4 inches tall heels. Seriously what is wrong with these women, the taller ones used to complain about now being able to wear the heels and now all of a sudden they just don’t care about it anymore? ‘My god this is actually amazing!’ She stand quite close to me and padded my head with her hand and moved to her chest indicating I was now only breast height to her. ‘This is so cool, with the random guys on the street I can’t really tell but with someone I know for sure this is so obvious! I mean I saw my land lord earlier in the morning and he was a short guy even before the change but you Nick, you used to be taller than me and to have you feel like a small kid next to me, this feels so good!’ She pointed to the full length mirror in the back of the elevator. I looked it and unfortunately it was true, she just looked so much taller and by the old days standard I could totally be mistake for her kid brother or something like that. Still I felt the way she spoke is not exactly what I would prefer,’ Umm I’m not sure if I apprecia…’ I was interrupted by a sudden and strong hug from Jenny. Pushing my head into her boobs and her whole arm wrapped around my back and circled around, I could feel every part of my clothed body against hers. ‘Please… no,’I tried to break free, and was only to my dismay that I couldn’t, at least not easily. ‘Oh this is so nice, thank you Nick, giving the big girl a nice hug.’ Really I was forced. After a few more seconds, she decide to let me go, ‘ Oh so you are Ms. Mason’s assistant now right? Congratulations, I know it’s not the promotion you were looking for, but it’s still something. And good luck too, you will need it.’ The elevator’s door opened and she simply walked out like nothing had happened. ‘I’ll catch you later, Nick!’ She said and left for her desk.

I was glad to know Mavis was out for the morning, she left me a bunch of paper work to sort out. Time passed quickly and before I know it was afternoon already. Click, clack, I turned my head to where the sound was coming from and saw Mavis walking down the isle of the desks. She stopped at my desk, standing tall she told me to come into her office. I got up and find myself again not measuring up to another women in this office. With her 6 inches designer pumps, I was no taller than her chest, almost looking directly into her cleavage, with an instant I shook my head and looked up to her eyes. ‘Grab those files on your way, Nick.’ She demanded and quickly strode into her office with me trying hard to follow.

She leaned against her desk or sat on it rather with those impossibly long legs. ‘Nick how was your first day as my assistant?’ She asked, fixing her eye into mine. ‘Just some paperwork in the morning, I don’t believe the work has officially started yet.’ Swallowing hard, I still tried to be a bit confident. ‘That’s good, because I’m gonna have a big task for you later in the day. One of our outsourcing vendors NST-tech has not been producing great work lately. I would like you to accompany our outsourcing manager Natalie to go there to sort it out.’ 
No, this was bad. How would I describe Natalie, she was one of the typical attention seeking whore in your office with unprofessional attires which scream desperately for attention. To make matters worse she has been quite a bitch to me the couple time I had to talk to her about work things, I generally don’t really think too much about this kind of girl but now I have to work with her and on top of that with the change she would also be a lot taller than me just like any other women in this place. 
As she was speaking, I heard the knock on the door. She hinted me to open the door. Natalie was not tall before the change so to speak, perhaps 5’6 or 5’7, I never really paid attention to someone who’s a lot shorter than me, they kinda looked the same. But when I opened the door, with the help of her heels, I find my eye align with her collar bone. Natalie was dressed in a extremely short skirt that barely covered her ass and a white blouse with only half buttoned. Her ankle strapped high heel sandals shows off her toned leg. If you ask me, I could totally believe she would play a role in an office themed porn.
‘Hey Natalie,’ I decide to show some good faith since we are going to be working together. She smiled to me and almost gave me a flirtatious look, ‘I was so happy when Ms. Mason told me we are going to work together, can’t wait!’ Her sultry voice almost disgusted me as she walked past me and started conversing with Mavis. When we finished talking Natalie and I walked out of Mavis’s office and heading for the parking lot. I really hope this short business trip won't be all that terrible.