[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

An exchange student in France gets shrunk by a girl that turns out to be his stalker and who will do anything in her power to make him love her back. Anything!


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6856 Read: 12720
Published: March 15 2016 Updated: March 21 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue and First Part - Chapter 1 and 2. by Alexorsc [Reviews - 3] (3148 words)

After years of enjoying reading here some of the best GTS stories around, I decided it was time to contribute myself and give back some of the enjoyment that is this GTS world. This story is a fiction loosely based on true events and real people that do exist, but whose names will be changed to ensure their privacy as well as my own. I acknowledge that it may be really hard to read sometimes, trust me, it was just as hard to write, but if you decide to bear with me a little, I believe I can make it worth your while. English is not my first language so I would like you to bear that in mind and to try to be patient with me; if you do not speak French nor Spanish, don’t get discouraged, you’ll read this story as it was meant to be read. Also, if you do not like strong, gory mental images, this might not be for you. This is just the first part and depending on reviews I will continue writing it or not. Other than that, I hope that you enjoy reading me as much as I enjoyed writing for you.

2. First Part - Chapter 3 & 4 - 'A new life' and 'The shoe shiner' by Alexorsc [Reviews - 1] (3708 words)

Thank you for your support and kind words. I wasn't sure someone would actually like this story but I'm glad some did. As promised, here's part two. I hope you enjoy it and keep reviewing, I accept suggestions and ideas as long as they go along with the story.