- Text Size +

The ride was bumpy and uncomfortable for Harry, and not least because he was covered head to toe in Hermione's shit, whilst nestled at the bottom of Ginny's diaper with his face pressed up against her asshole.
Ginny, meanwhile, was loving life. Her plan was finally working and she had the boy who lived nestled between her ass cheeks in a diaper that she transfigured from Cho Chang.
The idea made her hot and wet between the legs. As well as that, she'd managed to sort out that Granger bitch for good. She hadn't used the spell on a girl before, but she guessed it just worked the same way. Now Hermione was already pissing and shitting herself, the shrinking would soon start and hopefully she'd be crushed underfoot by some first years or something.

She tried her best not to jump into a gleeful skip as she made her way to breakfast. Everything was going perfectly! She took great joy in slowly lowering herself down onto the bench in the great hall and feeling Harry's tiny head nestle in the cusp of her asshole. Not only that, but she also took great pleasure in feeling the wonderful padding of the transfigured Cho Chang between her legs.
"You seem to be in a good mood, Ginny." Luna said, who was sat opposite her at the table, chewing on a strange plate of snail looking creatures.
"Well, maybe I've got lots to be happy about." She laughed, wiggling her butt a little and forcing Harry's head in further.

Harry wasn't even sure what his life was anymore. One minute he'd been the designated baby/toy boy of Hermione Granger, a girl he never even knew could be capable of such things. Now he was trapped in the diaper of the girl who had an obsessive crush on him and he was coated head to foot in Hermione's piss and shit! It was safe for him to say that things couldn't get much worse, and yet he didn't even know what it was that Ginny had in store for him...

After repeatedly having his face mashed and ground against Ginny's horrific smelling asshole, Harry felt that she was on the move again, and quickly. Ginny was nipping through the corridors and up flight after flight of stairs until she finally reached the disused prefects bedroom on her floor, where she would set up her playden.

"Alohamora." She muttered quietly, hearing the satisfying clunk of the lock as the door swung open. It was a modest bedroom, with a double bed and not much else in the way of furnishings, but she didn't need much, not as long as she had her doll to play with.
"Time to come out, little one." She cackled, reaching down the back of her diaper and pulling Harry out. Harry grimaced as his face was dragged up Ginny's sweaty asscrack and finally saw the light of day.
"There you are!" She cooed, and then screwed her face up in disgust. "Eww, I should have really thought this through before I made Granger shit herself, hey?" She laughed at that and then made her way to the door at the back of the room. "Let's get you cleaned up."

As scared as Harry was, he was happy with the prospect of getting cleaned out of the film of shit that was coating his body. The smell was overbearing, so much so that he felt like he might pass out. Ginny filled up the sink with hot, soapy water. Harry practically felt the heat coming off it from where he was. It smelt heavenly.
Ginny lowered him down to it, so close that the bubbles were tickling his back.
"Just kidding." Ginny laughed, before chucking him into the toilet beside the sink.
Harry landed with a splash, immersed in water so cold that it froze his muscles and blurred his vision. He gasped, as his ribcage threatened to crush his lungs with how forcefully it contracted.
"Haha, is that a little too cold for you, baby?" She grinned, "Why don't I warm that up for you?"

Harry was thrashing about in a haze of cold induced panic. The water was biting at his bones and making his muscles limp and useless. But suddenly, that wasn't his biggest problem.
Harry wanted to cry, as he saw Ginny pull down her diaper, which crinkled as she did so, and sat herself down on the toilet seat, blocking out most of Harry's light except for the small gap between her legs. "N-no, Ginny! P-please!" He gasped, his thrashing soon becoming just slow movements to try and keep his head above the waterline. But Ginny didn't hear his pleas. All she could hear was the light hissing coming from her pussy.
The yellow stream hit Harry directly in the face, forcing him under the water straight away. The water became a ripple; a whirlpool that threatened to suck him under at any moment. Ginny was smiling with glee as she heard the light tinkle that was no doubt a thrashing wave in the toilet bowl for Harry. He brought himself to the surface and managed to swim to the edge of the bowl and lean against the side. The water was warmer now, but he was still being pissed on by a giantess.

"How was that, little one?" She laughed from above. Harry was retching now from the strong scent of piss that assaulted his senses. Just as he thought she was getting up, he saw her asshole twitch slightly, and a massive log of shit wormed out of her ass and landed directly on top of him, forcing him back under the water. As he surfaced, more little boulders of her poop followed, hitting him on the head and splashing around him like an avalanche. Somehow, the smell had actually gotten worse.
"Hahaha," Ginny laughed as she did a quick fart into the toilet to add insult to injury. She stood up, wiped her ass and then chucked the paper at Harry, who at this stage was lucky the log of shit was there to keep him afloat. Otherwise he would have dropped underwater from exhaustion and the cold.
Ginny reached down without hesitation and fished Harry out of the toilet.
"Don't you worry little Harry." She purred, holding him in her hand like a doll, and pulling her diaper back up and retaping it. "This is just the beginning of our new life together..."

*

"I would say the symptoms are very similar to that of Mr. Potter, but I just don't understand why." Madame Pomfrey mused as she chewed thoughtfully on her fingernails. This was Hermione's third diaper change of the day, and Madame Pomfrey was starting to get flustered with the amount of patients she was having to contend with.
"This is the worst day of my life." Hermione huffed, as she felt a steady stream of pee soak into her Hufflepuffypants, making them billow out slightly. However much she hated the situation she was in, the real problem here was that she couldn't remember how it happened. It was like there was a gap, a completely empty space inside that part of her memories. Which led her to think that perhaps this problem had more sinister origins than she had previously thought. But where the hell was Harry? She had no thought as to where she had left him. And at his size, it was more than dangerous for him to be lost in the school.

"However, as much as I want to help, as it was with Mr. Potter, I'm going to have to leave one of the professors to designate you a carer for the time being. I'm far too busy at current to be spending my time changing the nappies of a fifteen year old girl."

"I shall see to it that Miss Granger gets an appropriate carer for her..." Snape tried his best to stifle his giggles. "...affliction."