- Text Size +

HARRY HAD SLEPT better than he had for a long, long time that night, unaware that he'd ingested a wonderful helping of Hermione's breast milk, which was the perfect thing to give him a peaceful slumber. 
"Good morning, little one." Hermione greeted as she entered the bedroom. Daylight was already streaming through the curtains, Harry must have overslept. It was a Saturday today, and so Hermione was wearing jeans and a casual top with her hair up in a ponytail. She was busy organising Harry's diapers into drawers and hadn't so much as glanced his way yet.
"Good morning." Harry replied, before catching the words in his throat. He could speak again!

"Harry, you can tal-" Hermione stopped. She was startled. Yes, she was startled that he could talk again. That was wonderful news, clearly McGonagall's spell had done some good. The thing that really startled her, was Harry was about three feet tall...
"Harry..." She mumbled, feeling her maternal instincts wash over her once again she rushed over to the bed, and only then did Harry realise what the problem was.

Hermione's gorgeous figure was towering over him now. Even when laid down in bed he could tell. He tried to scramble up out of the bed, but still felt very weak. But better than he had been. He slowly sat himself up and hopped off the bed, the first time he had left it in two days.
"Oh my God," Hermione gasped as she say Harry stood at full height, in nothing but his fresh Hufflepuffypants that she'd put on him last night. She had to admit he looked adorable.

Especially when he only just came up to her waist...

"Harry, you're tiny!" She giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. Harry didn't see the funny side, so much.
"Hermione, this isn't funny! I've shrunk!" He growled, looking down at the state of himself, there in nothing but his soggy yellow diaper.
That sent Hermione over the edge and she couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"I'll have a word with the professor." She said, after she'd finished cackling at Harry's expense. This wasn't really the sympathy that Harry had been hoping for. His head was the same size as one of her breasts for god’s sake.
"But not quite yet." She added, picking him up by under his arms and cradling him against her chest like a child.
"Hermione, what're you doing?" He asked, wriggling angrily in her clutches, but soon found himself relaxing and resting his head against her breast.
"It's time it give you a bath." She cooed, holding him at arms length and then kissing him on the head. Her lips took up most of his forehead.

"What do you mean 'a bath'?" He asked, still not fond of the idea of being naked around his friend.
"I mean," she said sassily. "You haven't had a proper wash for days, and you've been wearing soggy diapers for the best part of them, so it's time I got you cleaned up."
"I think I can do it myself..." He protested.
"I disagree." She said with a wicked grin.

Harry just sat nervously in his wet diaper as Hermione ran the bath for him. He felt so much more vulnerable at this size, and Hermione's lack of reaction to this very serious situation was beyond concerning.
She put him on the floor, in a pile of her used towels and starting running the bath behind her, a large copper one that was big enough for three people, let alone half of one.
"Hermione this really isn't necessary." He said, feeling the wetness of his diaper and grimacing.
"Hush now, Harry." She snapped. "Babies don't talk." She dipped her elbow in the water, feeling whether it was too hot.
Harry went bright red with anger.
"I am not a baby." He growled, standing up from the pile of pink fluffy towels.
"Oh really?" She said, turning from the bath and glaring at him. Her eyes were sharp with anger.
"Because you look like one to me. Small, helpless, and telling me what you think is best whilst stood there in a soggy diaper that you've pissed. Not a baby? Don't make me laugh, Harry. You wouldn't need me here if you weren't a baby. Now do as Mummy says, and get in the bath." She gritted her teeth, and Harry froze. He'd never had Hermione speak to him like that, and that this size, with her in this mood, he didn't really want to cross her, and so reluctantly put out his arms as she picked him up.

"Now let's get that soggywoggy diaper off you, hey?" She cooed, placing him on his back in front of her on the warmed tile floor. She undid the tabs, and yet again Harry's erect penis was revealed once she had pulled back the Hufflepuffypants.
"Harry!" She scolded in her best mummy voice. "Naughty boys get hard pee-pees when they're getting changed. Are you a naughty boy?" Harry remained silent in sheer shock. What the hell had happened to his friend? It's not like he could even do anything to stop her, not at half her size.

Hermione grinned and picked him up, before lowering him carefully into the bath.
"There we go." She smiled, absentmindedly rubbing her breast a little. It didn't go unnoticed by Harry. Despite the awkwardness (and fear) Harry felt in this situation, the bath did feel wonderful against his skin that was only used to the sensation of piss and bedsores. The water smelled of lavender and jasmine, and warmed him to the perfect temperature.
"See, I knew my Harry would like his bath." She smiled, before picking up a sponge from the counter beside her. "Now let's get you clean, little man."
"Hermione, I really don't think-"
"I said," she growled, wetting the sponge and leaning over him threateningly.
"Let's. Get. You. Clean."

Harry gulped and accepted his fate, opening out his body and giving Hermione free reign to clean him. She started with his hair, running. Her fingers through it and cleaning it, before moving. Down his body and scrubbing, careful to avoid his butt and crotch. Maybe she'd let him do that herself.

No such luck.

"Now time for the fun part." She giggled to him, eyeing up his still erect penis. He didn't do himself any favours.
"Hermione, please." He protested.
"No." She said sternly, pointing a finger at him. "You call me Mommy now."
She tiptoed her fingers down his body until she got to the kill zone. His cock. She started by rubbing the sponge against it and underneath it, lightly scrubbing his balls and ass as well, but then ditched the sponge altogether.
Hermione got both her hands had gripped Harry's cock between them, fondling like it and stroking up down its length.
"No please, Hermione." He said, trying to wriggle out of her grasp. She responded with a heavy smack to his balls, splashing water all over the bathroom.
"I said. Call. Me. Mommy." She snarled. "Or you'll get worse than a smack to the balls, my little man." Harry yelped as she gave his balls a hard squeeze.

Hermione carried on with her cleaning, taking extra long to rub up and down Harry's shaft, enough that he wanted to cum, but not so much that he actually did.
"Yeah." She smiled to herself. "You're my little man aren't you?" She circled her finger around Harry's asshole playfully, making him jump. "Haha, calm down little one." She laughed.
She dried her hands off and put them on her hips expectantly.
"You know what..." She said, looking up curiously, and then sniffing under her armpits. "I think I could use a bath too." And before long Hermione had torn off her top, rolled off her jeans and stripped down from her pink frilly bra and panties. Harry was gobsmacked.
"What's up sweetie? You don't like mommy's titties?" She grabbed her breasts and began to fondle them. Harry noticed little dribbles of milk seep out of her nipples, but she just popped the breast in her mouth and began to suck it herself, before proceeding to the other.
"Well baby shouldn't get all the fun now, should he?"
Why the hell is she producing milk?! Harry thought. But didn't have much chance to question it as Hermione got in the tub with him. Despite there being two of them, there was still loads of room.
"Well then?" Hermione said expectantly after a few moments silence. "Mommy cleaned baby, don't you think baby should clean mommy now?"
Harry accepted this almost instantly. He was losing his will to fight her, and instead decided just to accept her whim. This was a fight he wasn’t going to come out on top on. He started with her hair, running and comb through it and bubbling various shampoos through it. He had to use her shoulder to lean on, as his height was hindering him quite a bit.
Hermione leaned back in the tub and closed her eyes. She was taking up most of the space now, and Harry was just skirting around the edges of the water to clean her.
He got to her breasts and stopped. Taking his time to rub the soft, womanly flesh. As much as this situation made him uncomfortable, she was still a woman and he was still a man. And men generally liked breasts.
As he rubbed around the flesh leading up to her nipple he stopped as another trickle of milk came out of her nipple. Before he could react, Hermione forced his head against her and forced him to drink. He sucked back the fluid reluctantly, as he would have been smothered if he didn't get it down quick enough.
"There's a good baby." She whispered to herself, rubbing the back of his head lovingly. As her milk dried up, she released him and let him continue with his washing of her.
"You're such a good boy, Harry." She said, her eyes still closed.
As Harry moved down her stomach, scrubbing as he went, he neared the place he was most nervous about: Hermione's crotch.

"Does baby want a little help with this one?" She growled sexily. She sat up against the edge of the tub and turned around, before bending over on her knees and exposing her pussy and asshole to Harry in a nice, peachy, heart shaped package. "I know you'll do a great job. And no sponge." She said, taking the sponge off him and throwing it outside the bath. "I want baby to use his hands to clean mommy."
Harry, meanwhile, was dumbstruck. He had Hermione's perfect little pussy not an inch away from his face, and her gorgeous ass cheeks just above it. Were he his normal size, this would have been the perfect opportunity to fuck her doggy style, were he that way inclined.
Hermione grabbed one of his hands and guided it towards her pussy. Harry tried to pull say gently, but she was too strong for him in his weakened state.
"Don't be shy baby." She purred, and gasped as Harry finally made contact with her young lips. He found, even with the wetness of the bath water, he could feel the slippery sheen on her pussy that only came with a woman's arousal.
"Hermione I don't think I should be doing th-" Harry tried to protest, but stopped as he saw Hermione's hand reach back and play with her clit.
"Good boy, Harry."

Soon Harry was finding himself rather caught up in the moment. She had both hands on her pussy now, rubbing her lips with one and the other playing with her clit. She meanwhile was leaning against the edge of the bathtub and moaning to her hearts content.
"That feels so good, Harry." She reached back again and guided his hand inside her with ease. He felt the walls of her vagina crushing his arm, drawing him in and asking for more. More length and more pleasure.
Hermione's hungry pussy pulled at his arm until he found himself drawn in so tightly that his face was resting against her enormous (to him) asshole.
"Oh my god." She gasped again, letting out an animalistic moan. "Keep there baby boy, lick mommy's asshole clean." Harry didn't know what to do. He didn't particularly want to lick...there. Instead he drew his face away.
"I fucking own you, baby." Hermione growled, reaching back and grabbing Harry's balls with her hand. Her hand covered the entirety of his crotch, and so she could have made minced meat of his testicles if she wanted to. "So when I say lick my ass, you get your face right up in my asshole, and you lick it until it's gleaming."
Harry reluctantly leant forward, and stuck his tongue out until it made contact with Hermione's ring, which to Harry was enormous and took up half of his face.
"There's a good baby." She cooed. "Isn't that easier?" She asked, revelling in the sensation of controlling her best friend in such a filthy manner. Harry grimaced as he buried his face into Hermione's butthole, it didn't smell or taste bad, but he knew what had come from there. And the idea disgusted him.

"Uhhhh." Hermione moaned. "Keep going baby boy, mommy's almost there." Her hips bucked and jolted as Harry picked up his pace, rubbing his face against her anus and still furiously masturbating her with his entire forearm. The juices were running thick and fast down his entire body now. She was soaking wet.
Just as she came, in a torrent of wet juices and high screams, she grabbed Harry's tiny head, which was engulfed by her entire hand, and forced his face as hard as she could into her tight asshole, revelling in the sensation of having such a close friend forced into such a tender, filthy part of her.
That's what made Hermione come. Not the fisting she was getting from Harry's tiny arm, not the amazing sensation in her asshole, but the feeling of utter control over the tiny boy. He was her baby, he was her slave and hers to do with as she pleased.
"Let's get you diapered then, little one." She said in panted gasps as she hopped out of the bath and put her bra and panties back on. She looked at his tiny form in the bath. The terror on his face after making out with her asshole, just because she demanded it.

She felt so powerful.

She was.

Harry felt so helpless.

He definitely was.