- Text Size +

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head." Hermione heard as she finally came to. She was curled up underneath her blankie in her adult sized baby cot, in a hufflepuffypants diaper that had expanded at least three times its original size. Draco was leaning on the bar to her cot, grinning like a loon at her as she sucked eagerly on her pacifier. She scowled his way, but then remembered his threat.
Hermione yawned, dropping her paci from her mouth and stretching in the air. She hated to admit it, but that was the best sleep that she had ever had. Whether it was down to the diapers, the medicine or the cot she was sleeping in, she didn't know.
"Have a good sleep little one?" Draco asked, grinning smugly as he gestured at the mess that stretched and strained against the seat of Hermione's diaper. She had wet and mess it to such a point that she couldn't even put her thighs together. There was a good eight inch gap between them.

The feelings that she had once had for her shrunken baby Harry were still latent inside we had been reversed by Ginny's spell, inadvertently. Now Hermione's instead of having maternal feelings, was having baby feelings. She was loving the thickness of her diaper and the pool of piss and mess that was being held tightly against her behind. It was making her horny, and the idea of that alone was confusing and scary to her. What was happening?

Draco pulled down the rail of Hermione's cot, allowing her to roll out of her bed and stand up, albeit bow legged with a full diaper. Draco picked up her paci, and put it back in her mouth, and she took it eagerly, sucking on it not because she had to, but because she wanted to.
"Well, someone seems to be warming to this arrangement." Draco laughed, leading her over to the table. Hermione took out her pacifier and tried to say something in response, but all that came out was gurgles and splutters, like the baby she was dressed as.

Draco was taken aback with surprise.
"Granger?" He said, looking Hermione in the eyes, with concern. She tried to speak again, with a furrowed brow and a frown that could turn milk sour. But once again, all that came out was 'goo's and 'gah's'.

"Hmm..." Draco mused, sitting her at the table on top of her overflowing diaper. She sat with a squelch. "Whatever it is that made you incontinent is obviously making you become a big baby altogether..." He said, scratching his chin, before a smile crept across his face.
"Well that gives me all the more reason to look after you, Baby Hermione."

Hermione scowled, but couldn't help but giggle. She liked being a baby, it gave her a warm, pink, fuzzy feeling inside. She tried to respond to Malfoy, but again only baby noises came out.
"Have some of this, little one." He said, putting a jar in front of her, it was a helping of baby food, a broccoli purée.

Hermione shook her head furiously. She hated vegetables.
"If you don't eat up, you'll have to be punished." Draco said sternly, taking joy in the feeling of power he was holding over her. But still she refused. The grown up inside her wanted to just eat it and get it over with, but the baby inside her was overpowering. She gave a reluctant shake of the head, with her bottom lip poking out; sulking.

"Have it your way..." He sighed, taking her by the hand, and in one swift motion he pulled her over his knee. "This is what happens to little irks when they don't do what their daddies tell them to do."
Hermione was trying her best to wriggle free out of Draco's grasp, but he was just too strong for her. Her little diapered butt was sticking into the air, still filled to the brim with her piss and shit from the night before.

Before hermione could even soak in the situation, she felt Draco's hand swat hard against her diaper.

THWACK!

"This is going to teach you a lesson, baby hermione." He said, smiling as he drew his hand back again. He swatted the back of her diaper again.

THWACK!

Hermione felt the mess in her diaper get pressed up against her asshole and pussy; it made her pussy start to get all warm and gooey inside, and she liked it. She gave out a light moan. Draco looked at her sternly.
"You're not meant to be enjoying this, baby." He said. "We'll have to do something about that."

Draco swatted again, but this time belted the back of hermione's thighs, sending a sharp pain up the back of her legs. She could feel the redness rushing to the area. Draco smiled at the pink handprints that were forming on her tender, pale skin.

But something was wrong...

Hermione felt something awoken inside her. Something magical that she couldn't control. Her body began to flood with warmness and strength. Before she could try to tell Draco not to do it again, she felt his hands against the back of her thighs.


And all hell broke loose...

*

It was dark again, but not so dark that there wasn't a small amount of light coming through the padding on Ginny's diaper. Once again, it was just Harry and her asshole for company. Although this diaper was a lot larger than the other, and he wasn't shoved so tightly against the red-head's behind. He lay back against the diaper like it were a hammock, directly in line with Ginny's ass crack. It sickened him to think, that somewhere in the was the dead body of a girl he loved.

"I hope you're still comfy in there." He heard Ginny say as she made her way across the bedroom on nothing but her diaper and Gryffindor jumper. Any passerby would have thought she looked cute, but if they knew the truth about her victims, she couldn't seem quite so adorable.
"I'm pretty damn comfy up here, just so you know." She giggled sitting down and rubbing her pussy through her diaper. The thick padding stroking against her clit made her pussy moist and hungry for more.

Harry was being jostled about it the diaper as Ginny masturbated with it. She had sat down now so he had crawled forward to the small gap between her asshole and vagina, where he wouldn't get crushed by her giant butt, but would also not get smothered between the padding and her sex.

"Mmm, that feels so good." She moaned, picking up pace and grinding her fingers harder against her pussy. As if Harry wasn't terrified enough of this display, he saw her titanic hand worm its way down into the pull up she was wearing, and a finger slip up inside herself; her body quivered.

Ginny's moans got louder and louder and she got closer to climax.
"Sorry little guy," she whispered tentatively, "it's time to go exploring."
Before he had time to react, Ginny's fingers curled around his six inch body and forced him head first up the giant cave that was her pussy.
"No, Ginny p-" before Harry could protest his mouth was being washed out with her sexual juices. The constantly contracting muscles of her vagina were squeezing and crushing his body with nothing but her own lust.
"Oh Harry..." She growled as she gritted her teeth, coming close to climax.
She gave Harry one final push up there, until only his feet were sticking out of her, and she came.

A flood of her sexual juices spurted into her clean diaper, soaking it and forcing Harry out of her pussy, who at this stage was naked and covered in her cum, albeit with a rock hard penis at the time.
"you- you crazy bitch." He gasped as she landed in the bottom of the diaper, trying to catch his breath. He was lucky he didn't die!

Ginny meanwhile was hugging herself and rubbing her tits in the sweet afterglow of her orgasm. Nothing made her hotter than knowing that she had a tiny person inside her, and knowing her had a struggling Harry in her pussy, and a dead Cho Chang in her ass, made her hornier than she'd ever been in her life. So horny in fact, she was ready to go again.

And she was ready to try something new...

*

The magic was tearing through her body, into every cell of her being; changing her, reforming her. She hadn't realised it, as she was hanging over Draco's lap after being spanked, but she was screaming. She roared and wailed as the magic fire coursed through her body.
Draco, meanwhile, was sat awkwardly with hermione laid over him with her thick, messy diaper sticking in the air, quite unsure what to do.

And that's when she felt it, all of her memories returned to her.

She remembered it's clear as day, Ginny casting the spell on her, taking away her tiny baby Harry, and leaving her at the side of the corridor covered in her own piss and shit.
She'd taken her baby away from her, and now turned her into a baby herself. But something was wrong... Maybe she was going to shrink like Harry did...shit!

Draco, in a panic, shoved the screaming hermione onto the floor. She landed on her knees with her diapered butt pointed into the air.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!" She squealed.
"Hermione!" Draco growled. "Someone will hear you!" He gave her another sharp slap across the back of the legs, but funnily enough, that only made things worse.

The fire had truly ignites in her now. She thought she could feel herself getting smaller and smaller on the floor. But in truth, and much to Draco's disbelief, she was growing.

Fast.

Suddenly and abruptly, the pain in hermione's body stopped. She was no longer felt like her body was wasting away and dying, but like it had been reignited with a new, powerful energy that made her an unstoppable goddess.
Unfortunately for her, she still had the mindset of a baby.

The first growth spurt was the quickest, she found herself stretching to about 12ft tall, about double the size of Draco, and yet her Hufflepuffypants had still stretched to fit her.
"Granger, what the fuck is going on?!" Draco screamed, fearfully slapping at her legs.
It's time I made use of the size of this diaper... Hermione thought to herself, but the baby side of herself just gave out a giggle at the powerless little man beside her.

With a clench and a grunt, an u holy amount of mess flooded into her diaper, more than should have been able to fit inside her. The mess strained against the giant diaper, and caused it to inflate and expand, increasing its weight beyond thousands of pounds.
"Hermione! Stop!" He screamed in terror as the giant diaper that was expanding outwards from hermione's butt was slowly but surely sulking the room they were in.

The diaper was bigger than she was now, and the stench was unbearable.

I'm not done yet... She thought.

With another grunt, Draco heard a steady trickle, and then a torrent of hermione's urine splash onto the mess in her diaper, causing it to expand even further now.
Draco's heart was thumping in his chest. The door was blocked by the giantess who wanted to hurt him, and the window was blocked by her ever expanding diaper. There was nowhere he could run.

Just as hermione's was finishing up, the diaper hit the side of the wall with a heavy creak.
Draco was beneath the tons of messy diaper, fighting for his life against the weight of  hermione's shit.

Not so smug now. Are you? She laughed in her head. She went to stand up, but couldn't lift the weight of the diaper that surrounded her, let alone get it out of the room.
Well shit... She thought. Literally shit.

That's when she felt it again. That majesty warmness that stretched bones and gave her the strength of a higher being. She rose a few inches at first, then feet. She burst out of the room, and found herself looking over the hogwarts grounds at fifty feet tall. A giantess. The amount of mess was more proportional to her now, and wasn't taller than her in size, but her diaper was dropping between her legs, and bulging from the sheer insane capacity of shit.

Look at me now, hogwarts, she thought, overwhelmed with the sheer might she was feeling.
I'm just missing oneeeee thing.

Hermione got onto all fours, sticking her pretty little diapered butt in the air as she rooted through the pile of rubble that was once her nursery.
Where can it be...

She gave out a childish giggle when she found it, her favourites pacifier that she had left in her crib. She couldn't help herself, this new babyish side to herself was taking hold, and she loved it! She silently cast the engorgio spell and watched the pacifier grow to her side. She popped it in her mouth and have out a happy titter.

Much better.

"Miss granger!" She heard McGonagall holler from across the courtyard, what on EARTH do you think you're doing?!" Hermione gave out another laugh and snatched the professor up in her hand, dangling her in front of her face as she sucked eagerly on her paci with a grin.

"New toy!" She screamed in delight.
"Excuse me young-" McGonagall tried to protest, but before she could even finish she was squeezed in Hermione's hand and shoved down the front of her diaper, into the waiting soggy den of piss and shit.

McGonagall didn't have time to scream as she was dropped beneath the waistband of hermione's nappy, and once she had been, she found herself in a whole new kind of hell. She landed face first in a pile of hermione's mess that had managed to force its way to the front of the diaper, right beneath hermione's dripping, moist pussy.
That menace is enjoying this, she thought bitterly. But there was nothing she could do to overpower this new goddess of hogwarts. This new goddess that not only had the temperament of a child, but the restraint of a child.

There's just one very last thing to take care of... Hermione mused, sucking on her paci.

Where's my baby Harry... She thought as she eyed up the disused prefects floor where Ginny would no doubt be hiding him.

*

"Well then, little bitch." Ginny cackled with glee. "are you ready for my big surprise?" Ginny had put Harry on top of her desk and proceeded to don a red and black, rubber dominatrix outfit, but with a diaper on her bottom half of course. She pointed her wand and muttered, what seemed to Harry like a random streak of gibberish, but to her was a clear and concise spell to restore his size.

Harry could feel it the moment Ginny stopped speaking. His body was growing again, slowly, inch by inch until he stood at his full height, a few inches taller than Ginny, who was still incredibly intimidating when he was at this size.
"Don't think at this height you're anymore powerful than you were as my doll. The only reason you're big now, is so I don't accidentally KILL you when I'm torturing you. PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" The spell had left her lips before Harry could even react, and stiff as a board he fell to the floor.

"That's right you little shit," she laughed triumphantly, slapping her own diapered butt as she glowered over you frozen body. "I fucking own you." She whipped her hand sharply against Harry's penis, he gave out a strained grunt in response, but couldn't move the defend himself.
"What would happen, I wonder..." She mused, pulling Harry's legs apart and lightly stroking his cock. "If I accidentally misplaced my boot?" She kicked him hard in the balls, making him groan even louder in pain. The horrible sensation shot up through Harry's balls and into his stomach. The pain was unbearable, but the pleasure for Ginny, was only just beginning.

"I think you secretly like it," she said, massaging his cock again and making it hard. She lightly fondled his balls in her hand as well. "I think you like the pain. You've spent all of your life around prissy little bitches like granger, and what you really want is a real woman to take control of you."

Harry was trying so hard to protest, but his lips were frozen. His desperate attempts to talk made Ginny's smile widen even more.
"But of course, I'm not just your average woman. I'm an ABDL. An adult baby, diaper lover. A rare breed of human that realise the joy to be had in embracing the childish sides of life, and more importantly, the joy of diaper."

Ginny stood with her legs either side of Harry, with her diaper about 2 feet above is paralysed face.
"I've been saving this just for you, little diaper bitch." She said as she squatted down in her dominatrix outfit and diaper.

She gave out a light grunt and pushed out with all her might, before Harry heard the trumpet like Fart that came from her innocent, girly asshole. Harry watched, as watching was all he could do, as Ginny's diaper inflated and sagged with the mess that filled it. The stench was unbearable.
She sighed with relief as the last bit of mess dropped into the diaper.
"Don't think I'm done yet, little baby."

Harry heard a trickle, and watched as the diaper turned a sickly yellow and inflated even further. How much did this girl piss and shit? Ginny absentmindedly rubbed the front of her diaper in pleasure. She'd never been so horny in her life.

Without warning, she dropped. Ginny let her legs splay out beneath her and she dropped her heavy, wet, messy diaper plop onto Harry's face. He grimaced at the warmness of it and she forced her nappy into his face, grinding and rubbing her pussy against the mess.

"Yeah, that's right you little prick, breathe in my ass. I don't want you to ever forget where you belong. In my diaper, with my shit. Because that's all you-"

Ginny was interrupted. Something was wrong. A large rumbling could be heard outside the tower...

What the hell was that?

*

Hermione let out a babyish giggle as she happily sucked on her paci and made her way across the hogwarts grounds, ignorantly crushing buildings, statues and people on the way. A class of first years heading to their first herbology class were turned to nothing but red smears beneath her giantess feet, but hermione had more important things to deal with right now. 

She approached Gryffindor tower with a gleeful twinkle in her eye. If Ginny was going to be anywhere, she'd be here.
Without hesitation she took the tower in her hands and pried it away from Hogwarts itself. The bricks fell away and crumbled, and Hermione held the tower in her hands like she was holding a guitar.

Where are you Ginny...

Hermione placed the tower on the ground, pointing upwards and pulled away at the bricks bit by bit. She started with the roof and yanked it off, exposing the boys dorm.
"Mmm, more dolls to play with." She giggled, before grabbing the gaggle of boys and shoving them down the front of her diaper as well.

She pulled and pulled away at the floors, shoving more dolls down here diaper as she went, enjoying the screams that came from them as they were dropped beneath her waistband and into the pile of her shit, beneath the gaping maw of her waiting pussy.

"There you are!" She grinned devilishly as she found the redhead, in a heap on the floor with Harry's face beneath what looked like a messy diaper and a leather femdom outfit.
"So..." She growled through her teeth, but still with her babyish tone. "This is where you are."

Ginny was screaming. She was shrieking and wailing and she didn't know whether she was going to die today. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen.
"Please Hermione, don't hurt me!" She begged, flailing in hermione's grasp as she dangled by her legs. Harry meanwhile was still paralysed in the tower's debris, unable to act as he saw his once 'mummy', as a titanic baby with no restraint.
"You look tasty." Hermione said bluntly, eyeing Ginny up in her latex outfit and licking her gigantic lips. Ginny's blood turned to ice in her veins. She caught a flash of hermione's teeth and dreaded the thought of coming anywhere near those pearly whites.

"Hermy wants a snack."  The giantess giggled, taking Ginny by her hair and holding her up to her face. "This is why you shouldn't steal." Hermione added with a babyish giggle, before hovering Ginny over her mouth, and tossing her into the abyss.

Ginny felt like time had frozen. As the world whirled around her in a sickening mix of colour, fear and darkness, she realised this was the end. She had taken things too far and now she was paying the price. She had been a goddess amongst ants. She'd held all of the power, all of the control.

As she hit hermione's tongue, the gates came crashing down and she was trapped. If she went forward she would be torn to pieces by 'Baby Hermy's enormous teeth, and if she went backwards, she'd find herself down hermione's throat, and she knew that route only ended one way... The toilet bowl...

Once the teeth were down, hermione's tongue started thrashing wildly, sucking and licking on Ginny's body. Her diaper came off and tumbled down hermione's throat, into the darkness, but her latex dominatrix suit remained in tact.

"Don't let it end like this..." Ginny whimpered, before hermione's throat muscles contracted and she disappeared into hermione's digestive system.

"Much better." Hermione said with glee as she fell Ginny's tiny body slide down her throat and into her stomach, where she would be dissolved by hermione's stomach acid and never harass her baby again.

Her baby!

Hermione dropped to her knees with a thud and desperately fingered through the debris to find Harry.
"Where are you?" She squealed before coming across the weak and beaten body of her baby doll. Harry could feel movement returning to him gradually as her moved his fingers. The spell was wearing of thankfully and he somehow felt safe in the gigantic hand of Hermione. After all, it was better than being in the care of Ginny Weasley, who would now never bother him again.

Nothing was said between the two of them. Hermione just held her tiny Harry to her breast and hugged him there, enjoying the feel of him against her nipple. But no matter how comfortable the two of them were, they knew things could never be the same again at Hogwarts...

Epilogue

Ginny could feel the stomach acid burn lightly at her skin. Not enough to kill her, not yet, but enough to hurt. But she didn't care. She wasn't stupid after all. She was a witch, and a clever witch at that.
"Lumos." She uttered the spell as she pulled her wand out of the back of her latex dominatrix outfit. She cast an impervious charm to herself so that she would stay alive. Now she had nothing to do but sit, wait, and let nature take its course on hermione's digestive system.

"I'm coming back for you, Harry."