- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN, AFROKING.

Seriously, though, other people may want to direct the story. Take an occasional break, dude.

But yeah, Mia will be saying "Nicole" in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

"Nicole," I blurt, just kinda wanting something to say to Annebelle's question, "but not by much. I'd be lucky to get even a kiss from any of you guys, seriously-"

"You like it when she messes with you like that?" Annebelle frowns, confused. "If a guy kept teasing me like Nicole teases you, I swear I'd be tearing my hair out!"

"I'm . . . well . . . I'm a bit of a switch," I confess, blazing with a blush. "Sometimes I like it when a girl can dominate me, even if it's just with words, sometimes I like to be in the lead and imagine myself just fucking a girl senseless. As far as I know, Nicole is the only one who can do both."

"Nicole and Lana," Annebelle laughs. "She's, like, super bossy when things aren't all clean."

"Well yeah," I admit, "but with Lana she's almost like a mom. Clean up this, get that out of the way, organize that . . . but I've fantasized, to be honest."

"What about me?" Annebelle purrs. "What are your fantasies about me like?" She leans over me, her breasts resting on the coffee table so she can look me over. "I wanna know."

My eyes bulge a bit, and I'm sweating like crazy. "M-my fantasies a-about y-y-you?" I bite my lip, and tremble. "Are you sure-"

"If you're my good little pet now," she smirks suggestively, "I promise to follow through on whatever fantasy you tell me." Shrugging, she adds, "I kinda owe you. I was the one who made you come out, and made it so everyone can play with you. But I can't make you happy without knowing what makes you happy. 'Kay?"

My jaw absolutely drops. "Um . . . damn. Damn. I . . . fuck. Well," I laugh, running a hand through my hair, "not to put you down or anything, but I've never seen you as . . . y'know . . . dominant. So, usually when I let my imagination run away from me around you I . . . pretty much just have myself pushing you around, stomping on you, having you kiss my feet . . ."

It's finally Annebelle's turn to blush. "You . . . that . . . me?" She points at herself incredulously. "You get off to imagining me as your bitch?"

"Y-yeah," I confess with a nervous laugh. "That isn't . . . like . . . bad, is it?"

"Oh, god no," she giggles, "I've dealt with a lot worse for different guys. Honestly, I was worried you were one of the creepy ones. But having you be my Mistress? Almost sounds kinda fun. Plus, I'll be able to tell other guys I did kinky shit with a girl once."

I grin widely. "Alright then! So, you said you wanted me to be a cute pet for a little while?"

"Yep," Annebelle grins, "I always wanted a pet, but . . . fur allergy, and like no money even after I got out of my parents' house. So, act like my little kitten or puppy for the rest of tonight, and I'll be your bitch when you get back to normal."

Suddenly, her cell phone rings, and is at her ear in moments. 

"Yeah?" She asks quickly. "No, Lana, Mia's fine, I'm fine. Honestly, you're such a worrier. No, everything is okay, you don't need to come over." Annebelle sighs, and begins playing with her hair. "No, no, seriously- goddammit." She gives me a look. "Well, you don't get to stay at the foot of my bed tonight, 'cause everybody is coming over tomorrow morning to give me a wake-up call and check on you. Still . . ." Annebelle grins, kneeling down and lowering me to the floor, "I get all of tonight to play with you, Mia . . ."

As I glance up, up, up at the leg of a titanic being, over a hundred feet tall from my perspective, I don't feel much like a playful puppy. I feel pathetic, small, and slightly terrified- I feel like an insect. A bug waiting to be stamped out by the thin blue flip-flops Annebelle wears.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Mia get over her fear?