- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There were more people who wanted Nicole, but InaWorld rushed a 2 out. Don't worry, there'll be lots of opportunities to jump between our girls, so don't think of this as a be-all end-all to this extent. Those of you who like Annebelle, count this as a victory. If you don't, scheme to get Mia out of the blonde's hands.

"A two. Fucking hell," Elizabeth murmurs, dissatisfied. 

"It's fate," Annebelle giggles, lifting me to her face. "You're mine for the night, Mia," she smiles brightly, "so don't be so down. I'll play with you, cute little Mia."

I flush a bright red, and don't manage to get a word out as Annebelle gleefully stuffs me down her shirt.

"Maybe . . . I can go over to your place?" Lana asks nervously. "Y'know . . . keep an eye on her," the redhead justifies.

"Oh no," Nicole butts in, "if Miss Prim and Proper gets to play with a four-inch lesbian, I'm coming over, too."

"All y'all can go fuck yourselves," Elizabeth says in her incredibly spot-on hick accent, "because I was going over to Annebelle's place before Mia got herself shrunk."

In my position in Annebelle's cleavage, I speak up: "As much as I'd rather not, she has a point. Tits McGee and Lady Pigpen over here did agree to try out Annebelle's new water bed."

"You only remember that because you pictured them fucking," Nicole says bluntly. 

"Doesn't make it any less true," I rebut. "Besides, the only one I actually need to be around is Olivia, so she can fix me," I point out.

"It's MY APARTMENT," Annebelle pouts, "can't I just play with my little pet by myself?"

"But waterbed," Elizabeth frowns.

"But Mia's our friend-" Lana tries to argue, before being cut off by Nicole. 

"But sleepover!" Nicole says angrily, still eyeing me.

"I should probably rectify my error," Olivia admits.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!" Annebelle yells, putting her hands over her face. "I wanna make my own decision, okay? Let's think . . ."

"Take all the time in the world," Nicole mutters sarcastically, trying to pressure Annebelle so she'll just cave.

Surely enough, poor Annebelle is flustered: As dumb as she knows she is, she still hates being left on a question because it just bothers her that much. "Stop, Nicole, I wanna try to think," she whines, tearing up a little. 

"We know it's difficult for you, but try," the skater chick adds wryly, prodding at the blonde's insecurities with laser precision.

Lana almost steps in, but Elizabeth holds her back. "Just chill, Red. You want an opportunity to be the hero? Make it any time but now."

"I do not-" Lana whispers angrily, before being silenced with a dull look from behind Elizabeth's rat's nest.

Meanwhile, Nicole is still working at Annebelle: "Maybe before the moon's out, dipshit?" She taunts, barbing Annebelle ever more.

Annebelle is now officially crying as she tries to think whether she should allow anyone to stay over. Meekly, and with very little intent behind her words, she says, "I don't let people who were mean to me in my apartment, Cole," she uses Nicole's nickname.

"Bullshit," Nicole coughs, referring to the abusive relationship Annebelle just got out of.

"Stop, Nicole, please," Annebelle continues to whine, still having not figured out that she can walk away.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Annebelle give into peer pressure?