- Text Size +

Melissa took a different path through Riverdale than the first time, much to the horror of the remaining populace. Again, her large, unyielding feet trod on buildings and crushed them like they were nothing more than decorative miniature houses made from thin porcelain. And they crunched under her soles like being made of thin porcelain too. Roofs caved in, walls burst open, stones and wood splintered. Nothing of the furniture remained intact. What took people a few months to build was destroyed in a split second under the gigantic feet of a skinny, neglected-looking giantess. Melissa looked down at her feet. She walked chicken-like, with small -compared to her size- steps. The giantess saw little rectangles at her feet and felt them crunch as she stepped on them, but still didn't realize it were houses. She had an expression as if she was looking at a cute little baby animal, as if she was silently enjoying herself, making her rampage all the worse for the villagers.A small park was turned into large footprints with brown patches of wilted grass and squashed trees after she had strolled through it. Just before a large parking lot, full of shiny cars in all kinds of colors, Melissa stopped. 


For a brief moment, the inhabitants of Riverdale thought she finally realized what she was doing and halted her killing and destroying spree. But no.
The giantess had merely stopped to pluck a park bench from between her toes!
Melissa threw the little thing away and continued her stroll. Her 60 feet long feet crushed cars by the four or five at once. The tiny vehicles folded together like tinfoil, sturdy engines were compacted like wet tissue paper and tires sprang loose or burst with a loud "bang!". Melissa crunched the cars like multi-colored beetles. Even her pinky toe was able to render a normal car total loss. 
She left the village, much to the relief of the remaining inhabitants of Riverdale, only to return to the lonely house of her kidnapper, or rather what was left of it. Melissa unknowingly stepped on the footprint in which the remains of her captor lay. A few crows that were eating his flesh could fly away just in time. However, a small swarm of flies, laying their eggs in the bloody leftovers, was squashed. The already impressive 10 feet long footprint she had made was trumped by one measuring 60 feet. 


As Melissa reached the ruins of the man's lab, her drowsy brain vaguely remembered that she had been here. And the drug addict knew that she got something here she liked. Again, an urge made itself known. The urge for drugs. Melissa scanned the ground, but didn't see anything that looked like a drug. The 400 feet tall junkie got on all fours to look closer at the small, ruined house. Now she saw the leftovers of the lab, which she had destroyed during her growth inside, more clearly. Broken vials, flasks, some machinery, all scattered about. Melissa smiled. That was what she was looking for.


With her long, moist tongue, about 9 feet long, she licked over the leftovers of the lab. Shards of glass, wooden splinters and all kinds of chemicals stuck on it. Melissa swallowed. As a street urchin, she wasn't repulsed by licking things from the ground. More often than not, she had to eat from garbage cans and what people threw away on the street, after having taken one or more bites from it. So Melissa didn't care to lick something from a ruin, from out of trash, certainly not since she still was only half-conscious of what was going on. Doing so, the drug addict swallowed more of the Ananda.


The drug began to work quickly. Melissa could feel it. Her brain reacted on the drug again. Like somebody sleep-walking, Melissa stood up, swayed a little and began to walk, more stumbling than walking the first few steps, in the direction she was facing. The junkie didn't know, nor care, where she went, Melissa didn't even know why she began strolling in the first place. The people of Atlanta, however, would. 


She was walking in the direction of their city. And if that wasn't bad enough already, she began growing again.