- Text Size +

Crushing scores of buildings like crisps, uprooting sewer and subway systems, and causing cracks in the ground that swallowed entire neighborhoods, the 8 mile tall Melissa walked over Atlanta. The bridge spanning Proctor Creek under which she usually slept was crumbled as her toes touched it, the shelter for the homeless and the kitchen of the charity organization were she usually got her free meals crushed under her gigantic heel. 


The giantess wasn't aware. Her blackened mind only fixed on one thought: Where can I score some heroin?


As she saw the deposit of a salt factory, Melissa thought she found it. The building had ripped open from one side, because of the earthquakes her footfalls caused, and the white, powdery salt had spilled out into the open. Out of touch with reality as she was, Melissa thought the glittering white stuff down there was the drug she craved. The gigantic junkie got on her knees again, broke the chimney off another building belonging to the factory and put one end in her nose. With the other end in the heap of salt, she sniffed.


However, the chimney was dusty and full of soot inside, which tickled and irritated her nose. Lifting her huge head up and turning it sideward, she sneezed.


If her belch had been loud, there was no word to describe the magnitude of decibels of her sneeze. Those buildings that still stood swayed dangerously, windows shattered by the thousands, people became deaf instantly. Trees flew around, cars tumbled, the spire of a small church collapsed. The huge sound and hurricane wind of her sneeze was followed by huge globs of slime, landing on entire neighborhoods. Countless people were covered with a thick layer of smothering mucus, cloying, sticky and, above all, deadly. Like a large blanket, the yellowish slime from the drug addicts' nose covered hundreds of people, who died a horrible death in the disgusting jelly. Another statement how powerful she was, though this one was far from mute.


Melissa bent down and sniffed again. Tons and tons of salt disappeared in the chimney like dust in a vacuum cleaner. The giantess didn't seem to notice it was no heroin, she sniffed and sniffed. Soon she had taken all of the salt of the depot.When the salt was gone, Melissa scanned her surroundings while rubbing her nose. People were still fleeing from her, in a large, clustered mob. From her height, even kneeled, their heads with brown and black hair looked like the inhabitants of Riverdale, only a good deal smaller. Melissa, without a thought, bent towards them, her enormous head shadowing the mob. Her brain interpreted the swirling, dark colors as another dose of drugs. So she put the chimney in her nose, the other end hovering over the frightened mob and sniffed again.


People vanished, sucked into the chimney and afterwards, into Melissa's huge nose by the dozens. Inside her, they'd either choke to death in the slime layers of her nose or slowly starve inside her windpipe and lungs. 
Running away was no option for the people. The giantess was too quick, she caught everyone with her chimney-tube and the huge suction was too much even for the fattest person to withstand. Everybody, no matter how much they weighted, shot up the chimney like a piece of dust as her inhaling caught him or her.


It was so surrealistic. An 8 mile tall junkieie, naked and oblivious to the world, kneeling in a city whose motto ("rising again") would be put to the ultimate test after her visit, was sniffing people like they were pieces of heroin! Surrounded by the smoking, smoldering ruins of Atlanta. 
After Melissa was satisfied, she stretched, grinned, and laid down. She felt happy. Her belly full and having had what she considered to be her shot, it was time to sleep. Drowsy as she was, Melissa hardly cared were she fell asleep now. So Melissa decided to lay down on the very spot she was now. Her long, long body covered most of Atlanta as she stretched herself out on it. The part were her feet lay would be unapproachable because of their hellish smell. The area surrounding her head fared only slightly better, for her oily, greasy hair didn't exactly have the scant of roses either. Although her hair was short and curly, they was long enough now to entangle several buildings, sure to be torn from their foundations when the drug addict would turn in her sleep. While her unphantomable mass crushed everything under it into a solid rock, the titanic junkie closed her eyes and dozed off.