- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Standing before a large oak desk in a large study was one Luvia Whyte the eldest of five siblings aged twenty-one. She had shoulder length golden blonde hair styled in coils and blue eyes that shone like sapphires, matching the dark blue dress she was wearing. The view of the window showed the vast estate and in the distance London.

Even as she stood before the stepmother she despised she remained calm, collected and elegant as always. The woman who sat behind a desk that was never hers was her stepmother Lyn Whyte. Honestly Luvia couldn’t understand what father saw in this vile greedy woman, she was pretty by the standards of commoners and the wealthy elite like themselves, but that alone would not be enough to catch father’s eye he was not so shallow as to look only skin deep.

But still she could not fault him for feeling lonely after mother died. She died of sudden heart failure merely two years after the birth their brother, Peter Whyte, who was the youngest sibling and now seventeen years of age bordering eighteen in a mere three weeks and the reason why she was confronting the woman she and her sisters hated.

“My sisters and I were wondering if we could visit our brother in hospital.” Luvia spoke her request to the woman, making sure that no feelings of malice or hate slipped through her mask of serenity. “It has nearly been a whole year since we’ve seen him and his birthday is in three weeks.”

“Absolutely not.” Lyn snapped never once looking up from her computer to her stepdaughter. “I’ve told you all before you can see him once he’s better, he is far too ill for visitors.”

Most people would shout and scream at being told this, most people would rage and trash the room but Luvia Whyte was not most people. She had self-control and patience, her time would come soon the woman she so hated would be left with nothing and her siblings would stand victorious leading the family business into a glorious new era, she need only wait for the right time to strike and so she gave a graceful curtsey before silently showing herself out.

When she left she found the twins waiting for her, Joan and Lia both aged nineteen. Even though they were twins they had radically different personalities and appearances. If Joan was the day, then Lia was the night.

Joan was a gentle yet slightly clumsy soul who excelled in music, cooking, art, dancing, sewing amongst other things. She had the potential to become an artist or musician of great renown, she had several offers from world famous orchestra’s but she had yet to take any up on them. With shoulder length light blonde hair and light blue eyes, she often wore ladylike dresses looking more like a girl than her sisters.

In contrast Lia, or Metallia as she preferred to be called was the most physically active of the siblings. She had short dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes, she wore a grey tank top and denim shorts. An athletic prodigy who had gold medals for marathons, trophies for boxing, football, rugby and several martial arts awards. However, unlike her twin she was not gentle, she was violent, aggressive and not at all afraid to hurt others or make them bleed to get what she wanted. She often fantasised about being a giant and smashing up tiny towns and killing the inhabitants. When they were younger she got her brother to play pretend with her, she was the giant smashing up the town and he was the tiny who kept her company as she did. Metallia only really listened to Luvia or her brother, only they could curb her temper, the latter out of fondness the former out of fear of Luvia.

It was the one thing all the sisters shared, a fondness for their only brother. In accordance with their fathers will he was set to inherit the family business and all of its assets. None of the sisters begrudged him for this however, they all knew why. Their grandfather on his death bed had made their father swear to give the family business to a male heir, unable to the refuse a dying man’s final wish he agreed and kept the promise.

Their brother however had never even thought of cutting them out and swore that they would continue the family business together. They had lots of fun times before the stepmother had intruded on their lives.

“So, I take it the old hag said no again?” Metallia scoffed folding her arms behind her head and following Luvia as she led her sisters through the mansion.

“But why not?” Joan protested with frustration. “Surely no disease is so serious that even a mere visit from family would cause great harm.”

Luvia chose not to answer her sisters and picked up the pace leading her sisters through hallways of the mansion, ignoring the servants who were hard at work until they finally arrived at a pair of double doors that lead to the garage.

“Are we goin somewhere?” Metallia asked as they entered the garage which contained antique cars, sports cars, muscle cars, motorcycles, limos and many other vehicles that the family had collected. There were rare vehicles from all over the world in this collection.

Luvia went over to a box on the wall and took a pair of car keys before unlocking a car that neither Joan nor Metallia recognised. It looked like a DeLorean but with four seats instead of merely two.

“When did we get a DeLorean?” Metallia asked taking the passenger sight while Joan got in the back and Luvia took the drivers wheel.

“Our sister Mika built it in her spare time after watching those ‘Back to the Future’ Movies.” Luvia explained as she started up the engine. “I do believe she thought she could build a time machine.”

“That explains the flux capacitor and time circuits.” Metallia sighed as they left the garage and drove away from the huge Whyte manor. “She may be a super genius, but I doubt even she could build a time machine.”

“Would you believe that she was on the verge of contacting the Libyans for plutonium?” Luvia let out a long suffering sigh as she turned headed far down the road away from the dying sunlight which shone in the mirror. “Thankfully I was able to stop her from taking it any further.”

“Ok, lets change the subject.” Metallia said shaking her head at the smartest sister’s blatant stupidity. “Why have you been working me like a dog these past few months? You been insisting that I exercise more than I do, not that I don’t like the abs your regime has given me.” Metallia flexed her muscles which became visible as she did. “But what gives? you were never such a slave driver before.”

“Simple dear sister, I have need of your physical prowess in order to rescue our brother.” Luvia responded with a knowing smile.

“Rescue, but he’s only ill isn’t he? Why would he need rescuing?” Joan asked putting her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Our stepmother has been lying to us.” Luvia responded. “She has been poisoning him order to keep him in the hospital, the short version is that she intends to keep him alive until he eighteen and inherits the family estate that father left him, then she will kill him and take what is his for herself.”

“That…. that…” Joan shook with anger but her polite demeanour prevented her from completing her sentence, however her twin had no such constraints. “BITCH!! I SAY WE GO BACK THERE AND KILL HER!!”

“We will deal her in time but our brothers safety comes first.” Luvia stated calmly. “Mika and I have come up with a plan, we can rescue our brother and keep him hidden while treating the poison. Then when he’s healthy we will begin the downfall of our stepmother.”

After several more minutes of silence and driving at high speeds down the road Metallia spoke up again.

“Say not that I don’t believe you or anything but how do you know the wicked witch is poisoning him?” She asked carefully. “How do you know he isn’t just sick?”

“Simple, Mika has been intercepting her emails for quite some time.” Luvia replied with a smirk as she turned and went through some metal gates and drove onto the grounds of a large and very plain looking building. “Apparently she has been conspiring with her lawyer and the two mentioned the plans in emails with only basic encryption.”

“So why don’t we just kill the bitch?” Metallia asked impatiently as Luvia parked the car in the buildings garage.

“Because sister murder is messy and draws attention.” Luvia answered as the sisters exited the car and headed through some doors which led deeper into the building.

-----------------

The building was far larger than either Metallia or Joan thought. Some of the hallways and rooms they passed through were easily as large as some convention centres, the ceilings were nearly five hundred feet high and the rooms were nearly twice as wide.

“Jeez sis what are planning on holding a convention in here?” Metallia asked whistling at the expanse of the building.

“No, this complex was built entirely around Mika’s lab with this plan in mind.” Luvia replied as she pushed through another set of doors and into a laboratory.

Entering the significantly smaller room which contained various machines and computers beeping and making noises as they went about doing whatever Mika had built them to do.

There sitting on a chair typing away at a computer was the second eldest sister Mika who was aged twenty. Unlike the other siblings she had red hair and wore glasses over her own blue eyes. To say she was a genius was a vast understatment. Mika’s intelligence had allowed her to create inventions that were well beyond their time, such as a working teleporter which she kept a secret due to not wanting the military coming for some of the things she had made. She’d even created a generator that gave her free clean energy so she didn’t have to worry about excessive electricity bills due her experiments taking up a lot of energy. Enough to attract unwanted attention if she remained hooked up to the public national grid.  

“Ah you’re finally here, good I can start letting you in on the plan to rescue our brother.” Mika said with a Cheshire cat like smile on her face.

“But first put these on.” Luvia held out a pair of black skin tight latex cat suits to the twins as well as a pair of military style boots each.

“Er…sis what are these for?” Metallia asked taking a suit and undressing to put it on.

“Yes, I must ask as well it seem a little…. daring for my tastes.” Joan commented taking a suit and emulating her twin.

“We will need to be disguised for this plan to work.”  Luvia explained as she got out of her clothes and put on a suit of her own and slipped on the combat boots.

When they were done dressing the only skin showing from the three was from their faces.

“Alright now put these on please.” Mika handed her sisters each an opened thick metallic bracelet.

“What are these for?” Metallia questions putting the bracelet on wrist and jumping in surprise when it snapped shut of its own accord.

“They’re like those tracking devices the cops use to keep track of criminals who are allowed to wander around.” Mika explained. “We’re going to wear them so we can have the teleporter lock onto us.”

“Wait we’re using the teleporter?” Joan asked with “I didn’t think that device actually worked.”

“Oh don’t worry I’ve already finished and tested it.” Mika waved her off as she put on a bracelet herself “Besides we can’t have you three be seen stomping back here when you’re done.”

“Why do I have this?” Metallia asked motioning to the small fabric pouch secured around her waist by a strap.

“Let me show you something then I’ll answer your questions. Mika said picking up a strawberry before pressing a button on her keyboard, quickly running to join her sisters in the middle of the room, grabbing a laptop as she did.

Suddenly the floor began to descend with the four sisters, taking them down into another large room, the walls were sterile white with what looked like speaker shaped lights implanted in them. Mika quickly ran to a target at on the floor and placed the strawberry on it before retreating to her sister’s side.

“Now sisters observe.” Luvia smiled folding her arms.

“Here we go.” Mika exclaimed opening the laptop and pressing a few buttons.

“Size Adjustment Device activated. Setting: Enlargement.” A female computerised voice announced “Proportions accepted, initiating growth sequence.”

Out of the speaker shaped lights fired a green beam with struck the strawberry. Neither Joan nor Metallia could believe their eyes as the strawberry grew and before them until the beams stopped so did its growth. It was now approximately the size of a small car.

“Oh my.” Joan gasped at the sight.

“Holy Shit!” Metallia exclaimed with undisguised glee. “You made a growth ray?!”

“So now it is time for you both to know the plan.” Luvia stated as the platform raised them back into Mika’s laboratory.  

-----------------

The four sisters all took seats to listen to the plan Luvia and Mika had devised.

“When midnight comes Myself, Metallia and Joan will use the enlargement ray to become three hundred feet tall.” Luvia explained “Mika will remain normal sized in order to do the parts of the plan that giantesses such as ourselves cannot. When we are at the appropriate size the teleporter will be used to transport us to the hospital where our brother is being held. After locating him we will place him safely inside this box.” Mika handed Joan a glass box with air holes near the top.

“Metallia your job is to go to the Oxford hall where the doctors and nurses on stepmother’s payroll will be attended a party with their families.” Mika continued the explanation “I did some hacking and arranged it, all you have to do is block the exits, tear off the roof and put everyone in your waist bag. If they’re unimportant people like staff of Oxford hall, then you can do whatever you want with them when you get home.”

“It is imperative however that the Doctors and Nurses remain alive along with families.” Luvia interjected “We will need them in order to get our brother back to health, their families will serve as leverage over them, so do be careful.”

“But what about CCTV?” Metallia asked “London is practically filled security camera’s.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ve put them all on a feedback loop so they won’t record anything.” Mika stated “Even if someone with a mobile phone gets a photo or a video I’ll have cut off the emergency services through hacking, plus you’ll be wearing ski masks so no one can recognise you.”

“After you have acquired the prisoners, you will return to the hospital and level it.” Luvia told her. “We will then use the teleporter to return to this place, as the ray shrinks us the prisoners will be shrink as well, making them far more manageable. This also means that our brother will have to remain shrunk until he’s better so he can be treated.”

“But sister, what about the people inside the hospital?” Joan asked nervously.

“We cannot leave witnesses.” Luvia barked seriously “The less who saw three giants stomping around London the better. Besides, this is rescue our brother, any other lives are collateral damage. With luck the masses will come up with their own explanation for the damage that is done, like a natural disaster.”

“So just be clear, if there are staff among the prisoners I can do anything I want to them?” Metallia asked gleefully with a joyful look in her eyes.

“Yes, as soon as they are sorted out from those we actually need.” Luvia answered.

“Oh this is going to be so cool.” Metallia cackled.

“OH and before you get any ideas the size ray is locked so that only Mika can use it, so you can stop fantasising about going Godzilla whenever you wish.” Luvia stating bring Metallia’s mood down.

“Damn it, your no fun.” Metallia grumbled crossing her arms.