- Text Size +

John’s arms ached. The pain in his chest wasn’t getting any better either. He was almost certain that what had happened two days ago had broken a few of his ribs. He still reeked of the experience. And now, locked in a stockade, he was subject to the ridicule and abuse of an entire market square. Brightly colored tents overflowed with the wares of their proprietors. The busy market was bustling with traders and customers of all shapes and sizes. Although everyone looked very busy, they all seemed able to spare a few moments from their day to mock the crazy man who smelled of urine that the city guard had locked up. That didn’t bother John as much as not being believed by anyone about the fate of his town. This city was in danger. But no one would listen. But who could blame them? How could anyone believe in a woman as tall as the heavens wandering the earth. The god’s would have to be spiteful indeed to place a monster that large and that beautiful upon the world to torment them.

John looked over at the city guard who was put there to watch him. The slightly chubby middle aged man was nodding off in his chair. John called out to him.

“Hey. Excuse me. Any chance I could get a bit of water?” John spoke weakly.

The guard lifted his helmet from his eyes and glared over at John.

“Be quiet.” He let his helmet settle back over his eyes.

John gave up on the prospect of receiving even a mild courtesy from his captors. He let his head sag in his bonds and tried to find a position where he could rest without suffocating himself. With mild success, John began to nod off. His eyelids slid shut blocking out the spiteful faces of the market crowd.

It became quiet and still. John found himself in the forest. It looked oddly familiar but different somehow. He looked around for any clues of his whereabouts. He didn’t recognize any landmarks to aid him, so seeing nothing of interest, he started walking. The forest was calm and silent. After a little while wandering John entered a small clearing and was confronted with the strangest sight. A bright shaft of sunlight fell upon a young woman, completely nude, who was sitting on a boulder only a few dozen feet distant. John stopped in his tracks. He didn’t know whether to look away or call out to her. The young woman was apparently unaware of his presence. She sat with her legs slightly spread, her hand moving delicately between her thighs, in and out at a steady pace. John stood stunned, unable to turn from this unlikely sight. Something about this woman seemed oddly familiar. As John watched, the girl stood up and walked a few steps towards him. She apparently still did not see him as she stopped and began lowering herself. As John watched with utter curiosity the woman squatted over a patch of forest earth and began… John’s head spun with sudden realization. All the pieces fell into place at once. This was the same woman who had destroyed John’s town. The scale was completely different but this was definitely her. And she was engaged in the same activity that John had seen her last. With a sudden illogical panic John stumbled forward and cried out,

“What are you doing?!” He stared at the ground, between the young ladies feet, where a small pool of piss was already forming.

The girl looked at John with a casual annoyance. “Excuse me?”

“You’re killing them!” John stuttered.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She sighed and idly redirected her stream. She hummed along with the tinkling sound of her contents splashing on the ground.

“Oh god, please stop!” John pleaded with the woman.

“I’m just about…” She looked down between her thighs. “…done.” She bobbed her ass a few times to shake off a few drops and stood up. She looked directly at John. Her gaze was both inviting and incredibly intimidating. Her bright hazel eyes tracing a path up and down John’s body. She seemed uncaring that John had seen her do her business or that she stood before him completely naked. She spoke kindly.

“Now what are you babbling about?”

“You just destroyed my town.”

“I did what?”

“My town, that was my town.” John crouched by the puddle of piss and looked at the destruction. It was difficult to make out what could have been a town at one point. He saw a few tiny specks struggling to stay afloat in the yellow pool. He thought about rescuing them but realized that any attempt would probably cause more harm than good at his size.

“You mean that was a town? I'm sorry I didn’t realize.” She chuckled and took a few steps back towards John. Her breasts rocking in rhythm to her casual step. Her bare feet falling upon bare earth. Wait… not bare earth. Her feet were falling upon Houses and people. The outskirts of John’s town.

“Stop. Don’t take another step. You’re crushing them beneath your feet.”

“Really?” She balanced on one foot and brought her other foot up. She examined it’s sole, and indeed found many tiny red spots mixed in among the other debris clinging to her foot. She set it down again. “Tiny people? I thought they were ants… and I really had to go.” She smiled and walked the remaining few feet towards him. John made the sickening realization that he must have trampled just as many people as she. The girl saw the concern on John’s face. “Don’t worry about it. They don’t really matter. Just bugs, specks, nothings.”

John stood up and turned towards her so angry he could scream. Before he could get a single word of protest out, she stepped in close to him, pressing her body against his. John was immediately aware of his own nudity. He tried to pull away but she held him tight. She arched her neck and brought her lips against his. His senses were overwhelmed by a dozen points of contact. He was immediately aware of her warm breasts pressing against his chest. Her soft lips and curious tongue worked against his as her hand drifted down John’s stomach.

John awoke suddenly. His head swam with confusion. Right before he awoke he had been filled with a swarm of contradictory emotions. He hated her, he feared her, he wanted her, and he loved her. She was everything to him now. The only thing John had left. She had taken his home, his friends, and nearly his life. And all John wanted was to see her again. His wish would soon be granted.

BOOM!

The impact of the first footstep would be felt for miles. Thousands of heads craned at once towards the source of the tremendous sound. The forest concealed it’s position for the first few confusing seconds. John could not help but let a tiny insane smile graze his lips as the giant woman stepped into view. She was everything John had remembered.

* * *

“This is the place.” Sarah said gesturing towards a large clearing in the forest.

“Pretty secluded.” Jenna smiled at Sarah raising the six pack of beer she was holding for effect. “Perfect for a relaxing afternoon.” The clearing was about fifty feet across and let ample sun in at the center. The best part was the whole area was covered in a fine moss which offered comfortable padding and was quite pleasant to walk on.

“Yeah, this way we can work on our tan lines.” Sarah began undoing her top.

“You’re going topless?” Jenna set down the bag of supplies and six pack. Jenna certainly had a nice enough body that no one would complain if she went topless. Her full chest was plainly obvious through the tight t-shirt she had worn. Her long Blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, and her deep blue eyes regarded Sarah with an air of skepticism.

“Nope, I’m going nude.” Sarah tossed her top casually to the ground and slipped her thumbs into the strings of her bikini bottom. She wiggled her thighs back and forth as the black bottom slid down her thighs.

“Wow, aren’t you the adventurous one.”

“It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. Besides this is nature, there’s no one here to see.”

* * *

The city watched silently as the girls undressed, first one than the other. Tens of thousands of baffled spectators lined the streets as titanic garments were shed from impossibly large perfect bodies. It was a communal trance that held everyone for miles in it’s grip. The two towering women seemed so far away, although by their sheer scale they were all encompassing. Only a few of their giant steps would bring them into the city with disastrous effects. But the citizenry had not yet panicked, unable to process the impossible sight and the danger it represented. The frozen trance was broken however when one of the giantesses made it abundantly clear that they weren’t some mutual hallucination or figment of the cities communal imagination. With a casual and undirected toss the blonde had sent her bathing suite’s top spiraling through the air towards the capitol city and it’s inhabitants. It could have easily covered half the town beneath it. Just one of it’s cups, still warm from the flesh it had supported, would be large enough to fit the entire market neighborhood beneath it, along with the five thousand people within. Luckily the huge red garment impacted away from the city center. It shook the ground when it hit causing several of the tent shops in the market to collapse. Two domes settling less than half a mile distant seeming like a new mountain range just outside of the city walls. One stray fastening string snaked through the air and came crashing down only a few blocks away from where John was restrained. It crushed the buildings it hit and sent a great cloud of dust billowing above the impact. The affect was immediate and intense, all the dumbfounded citizens were all now suddenly aware of the situation. And all at once panic gripped the city. The inert masses were now moving as one wave away from the now nude goddesses. The crowd was like one terrified clumsy creature as it poured onto the main streets, fighting wildly to get away from the impossibly large sight. They had the right idea but their tiny legs could not carry them fast enough. Two steps had brought the giant women to right outside the city walls. Although the walls were fifty feet they didn’t even reach the mid point on the women’s toes. To the dismay of the cities inhabitants they did not even pause. The Blonde’s eyes two miles overhead did not so much as gaze down as her colossal foot crashed into the center of the city. John was amazed at the destruction it caused. From his stockade imprisonment he couldn't even turn his face away so he had no choice but to watch as hundreds of buildings were flattened beneath her uncaring foot. The giant sole pushing a huge gust of air out as it settled, the rushing wind carrying the screams of thousands right to John’s ears. Her left foot firmly planted in the cities center, her right now swung over head, it’s shadow racing across the ground, as thousands watched to guess where it would land. Her legs towering up to the heavens swinging like great pendulums. The only view she had given the citizens beneath her was of the bottom of her feet or the monument of her legs that framed a grandiose display of female fertility. And only a moment later they both had passed leaving only one gigantic crater of a foot print in the center of the capitol city. The survivors continued to watch as the two women strode away. Each footfall transmitting the tremors of the impact up the back of those perfect thighs to resonate in taught butts in mid stride. The two nude women did not travel far however.

* * *

The two girls sat down in the mossy clearing where the sun would afford them the most unbroken time span of day light. Jenna tossed Sarah a beer and popped one herself. Her movements indicated she was still not entirely comfortable with being completely nude but she was trying to make it seem as natural as possible.

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Jenna laughed as she twisted the cap off the beer and tossed it over her shoulder.

“Come on, lighten up a little. Doesn’t it feel good?” Sarah took a long swallow of mostly warm beer. “It’s good to get a little sun where the sun don’t shine every once and a while.” She reclined back and looked up at the sky. She ran her hand across her flat stomach and down to her crotch. The bare skin down there felt weird. She was used to shaving her lowest regions but always left the modest patch of hair for aesthetic effect. Now that she had had to shave it bare it was a little uncomfortable. A light breeze drifted across skin that hadn’t been bare since she was eleven. She sighed and reminded herself that it would only be temporary.

“Yeah I guess your right. No tan lines at least.” Jenna rubbed the tanning lotion all over. Her light skin soaking it up and glistened with a wet sheen. She had noticed Sarah’s shave but chose not to bring it up, it could be a rather embarrassing subject. Jenna had never actually shaved down there. It was the lightest shade of brown almost blonde, and Jenna kind of liked the look of it. It was also remarkably soft, nothing like the scratchy pubes her boyfriend back home had. “Can you get my back for me?” Jenna laid down and handed the bottle to Sarah who squirted a glob in the small of Jenna’s back. “Oh, that’s cold.”

“You’ll survive.” Sarah said rubbing the oil into Jenna’s back. She squirted two globs onto her butt cheeks and rubbed them in. Giving her ass a nice smack when she was done. They both sensed the odd tension between them. Eighteen was a confusing age but it wouldn’t be the first time either of them had experimented.

* * *

“This man is to be released by order of the king.” The pale gentleman declared in his shaky voice. Not that any one cared or even heard him over the screaming and yelling of fleeing market residents. Apparently he felt the need to say it anyways even though the guard that was in charge of John had abandoned his post minutes ago when the giant women first appeared.

The pale terrified emissary freed John from the stockade and led him to the military Barracks. All around troops were mustering, putting on armor, grabbing spears and shields, placing shiny helmets on their heads. It was amazing that this was even possible because the blonde’s foot had missed the barracks by only a few feet. In fact her little toe had completely flattened the royal blacksmith next door leaving in it’s place a twenty foot crater with the unrecognizable remains of some of the cities best metallurgists. The search for survivors was quickly deemed useless because the destruction was so total and complete. The debris strewn crater was fifty feet deep in places and stretched a quarter mile long over what was once the most densely populated part of the city. As John looked blankly at the puzzling sight an obviously high ranking military official walked up to him. The general's many medals and awards caught the sun nicely gleaming in the late mornig light.

“Amazing isn’t it?” The brightly dressed general addressed him while looking towards the huge footprint. “I’ve been put in charge of leading the retaliation.”

“Retaliation?” John asked with a dull amazement.

“Of course. Something like this cannot go unpunished. And the king has ordered the city guard to cover the evacuation of the city, to buy them as much time as possible. We’ve only managed to muster half of our men, but that is to be expected when the enemy has dealt such an early blow.” The general gestured at the gaping crater in the middle of the city. “I understand you’ve encountered this threat before.”

“You could say that.” John regarded the general with a piteous contempt that was dulled by the numbness he felt all over.

“Excellent. We are marching in five minutes.” The general spun and began shouting orders to form groups of men into units.

John let his gaze drift beyond to the Lounging women only two miles distant. Their bodies forming the most dominate landscape around. John was curious what the general's plan was.