- Text Size +

Karen and I looked through the glass tank at her husband. He looked pathetic. All skin and bones, breathing heavily. Probably on the fast track to death.

 

“Karen, do you remember the day I met you and your husband?” I asked the tiny woman on my desk.

 

“Of course, Master. You were our waiter.” She said, still peering in at her husband. Her voice was cheerful though.

 

“Indeed. And you two were very rude to me weren’t you.”

 

“Yes, especially Mark. That’s why he’s in there and I’m out here with you.”

 

She turned and looked up at me with affection and I reached down to pet her with my finger. It kind of disturbed me how quickly I was able to turn Karen into the obedient little lap-woman that stood on my desk, but once she decided that I provided for her in ways that Mark never could, there was no looking back. Mark was watching, but it would have taken energy he no longer possessed to show any sort of emotion as I caressed and fondled his wife. She just about purred, leaning her back into my fingers. I loved the feel of her little butt cheeks. They weren’t as firm as those of some of the younger women I’d taken, but Karen hadn’t neglected to take care of herself when she was still normal sized.

 

“That’s right my love. That’s why you get to be with me and why he has to stay in there, all by himself.”

 

I turned her around with my hand and forced her down to her bottom. She squeaked as I slid her back to the tank and leaned my face forward. I locked eyes with Mark as my tongue reached out and found the cleft between his wife’s legs. She cooed and moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs even more. If Mark was feeling any emotions about me eating his wife’s pussy, he didn’t show it to me. Not that I hadn’t done this in front of him before. The first time was magical as she tried to fight me off even through her orgasms and he pounded his fists against the glass in futility. That had been nearly a week ago, before he started to starve.

 

Karen bucked her hips and came on my tongue. I kept my eyes on Mark and thought about this unique torment I was inflicting on him. Starving him was always the plan. After he’d whined and bitched to my manager about how long it took for me to bring his fucking steak to him. Making his wife fall in love with me was just something that had happened. Honestly, I had planned on killing her in front of him but on the first night her reactions to my advances gave me other ideas.

 

Karen lay down panting as I got up and grabbed a Hershey Kiss for her from the little package of them I kept on the desk in Mark’s view. I un-wrapped it and set it down next to her. After regaining her composure from the orgasm, she sat up and started biting into it. She looked at Mark, but there was no asking for forgiveness in those eyes. To think, less than a week was all it took for her to turn on him completely. I stroked the back of her head as she kept tearing into the chocolate.

 

I was extremely hard and thinking about using Karen to masturbate, but honestly Mark’s lack of reaction made that sound boring. I’d already coated his wife with ten or eleven loads since capturing them and his dismay lessened every time. He just sat there, breathing heavily.

 

“Hmmm.”

 

Karen stopped eating and looked up at me as I made the noise, and I reached down to pull the chocolate away from her. She squeaked as I picked her up with my other hand and brought her down between my legs and started to knead her against my balls. It felt so good when she squeaked and moaned against them, sending vibrations through me. I set her down on the chair in front of my cock and pulled my hand away.

 

“You know what to do, my love.”

 

“Yes, Master!”

 

She went to work licking my balls with enthusiasm, and then she climbed up and went to work on my cock. I was very impressed considering the thing was twice her size. I groaned a little as her tiny arms wrapped themselves around the shaft and she buried her face in the head. I sighed and sat back, looking at Mark and wondering what to do.

 

If I didn’t give him some actual food soon, he was going to die. I was surprised that he’d lasted so long on just water. I’d never actually starved someone to death, and though I was a man that had swallowed people alive, drowned them in urine, and crushed them to death under his ass, starving someone still seemed a little cruel. I looked down at Karen, pumping herself up and down my cock and groaned again. My eyes shifted back up to Mark, then down to my cock, then to Mark again. The wheels started to turn on a wonderful, delicious idea.

 

“Karen. Keep up the good work.”

 

I slid the chair closer to the desk. Karen was startled for a second, but she didn’t stop her work. It was feeling wonderful now and all I wanted to do was to reach my hand down and finish the job using her velvety little body to aid me, but I had to wait.

 

I reached my hand into the tank and for the first time in a while Mark reacted to me. He could do nothing, of course, as I wrapped my powerful fingers around him and pulled him out. I set him down on the desk, in the spot where I’d just fucked his wife with my tongue. Below, out of sight, his wife was fucking me. Mark’s eyes were frantic and the speed of his breaths increased. He looked like a terrified little animal.

 

“Mark, are you hungry?”

 

He considered the question for a second and then nodded. His eyes never left my own. Karen didn’t stop at hearing her husband’s name, which pleased me.

 

“Do you now see the value of patience?”

 

He didn’t nod or say anything at this.

 

“Waiting a week for any food at all has to be much worse than waiting a few extra moments for a steak, doesn’t it?”

 

Still nothing.

 

“Well, don’t worry my friend because I have a perfect meal lined up for you to end your little fast.”

 

Mark didn’t say anything but his breathing slowed down a bit and his mouth opened just a bit. I imagined his mouth must have started to water.

 

“You should thank me for not letting you starve to death. Go ahead, say thank you.”

 

He swallowed before answering.

 

“T-thank you.”

 

“Your wife calls me master, you know.”

 

“Thank you, M-Master.”

 

I was pleased with the lack of a wait for that response.

 

“You’re welcome. I’ll have you know that this meal is high in protein and should keep you going for quite some time. Your wife is actually helping to prepare it right now.”

 

He raised an eyebrow and I grinned.

 

“I don’t really know what it will taste like, but there should be enough to fill you up.”

 

I could feel it getting close now. Mark didn’t seem to understand what I was getting at so I decided to end the whole charade. I pushed the chair back and reached my hand down, grabbing my cock with Karen in it. As I stood, I held Karen and my cock up. My balls were eye-level with Mark. He flinched and crawled backward until he was up against the glass.

 

“See Mark, I’ve got this nice little treat for you right in here!”

 

I tapped my ballsack with one of my free fingers. Karen was making muffled noises against my cock as I held her there.

 

“Don’t worry, it’ll just take me a second. I’m sure you won’t mind waiting just a bit longer for your meal this time, right?”

 

I didn’t wait for an answer as I started to stroke my cock, hard, dragging the little mess that was his wife up and down the veiny member. I groaned as I felt the point of no return and grunted as I aimed my cock toward Mark, but I pulled it to the left just at the last second. The tension in my balls released dramatically after the first spurt, which coated my desk and splashed against the tank. Each shot afterward contributed to the white, gooey pool that started to overflow off the desk and down to the floor. After ten or eleven shots, I growled and shook the tip of my cock over the pool and groaned. That felt amazing.

 

I pulled my hand away and saw that Karen had gotten some cum on her. I thought it was hot and determined that I was going to leave her that way for a few days. She’d also passed out because I’d been a little rough with her. I thought nothing of it and deposited her back into her half of the tank in her little bed, making sure that she was breathing before turning my attention back to Mark.

 

He was looking at my load of cum on the desk in disbelief. I smiled down.

 

“Dinner is served, Mark.”

 

His eyes raised to meet mine as I stood with my hands on my hips. My softening cock hung in the air dripping more of his ‘food’ down onto the floor below.

 

“Well, go ahead. Dig in. You don’t want to wait too long. Whenever I get it all over your wife it tends to dry up pretty quick.”

 

“Fuck you.”

 

I laughed. That was the most reaction I’d gotten from him in two days.

 

“Your wife already did. And she will, every day, for the rest of her life. And if you want your life to last much longer, you’re going to crawl over there and lick up the nut that I just sprayed all over the desk, because I can promise you this you little fucking prick. This is the last chance I’m going to give you to have a meal for a while.”

 

He said nothing. Our gazes matched each other for a time. After a moment, his eyes began to drop. Then, I heard a whimper, and saw the first tear. Mark had begun to cry. Before I could say anything he moved off his haunches and fell to his stomach. He really was so weak that all he could do was crawl. He pulled himself forward, inching toward my load. He was actually going to do it.

 

Mark reached the outer portion of the goo and held himself up with both arms. He stared at the mess I’d created, now full-on sobbing. I watched him steel himself before he reached a hand into the pool and scooped some out. The stuff overflowed off his hand and clung to it as he pulled it up toward his mouth. I rocked with anticipation.

 

After what looked like a moment of considering his humanity, Mark ate a handful of another man’s cum just to keep himself from starving. He swallowed it down and started coughing and retching. He fell to a side and held on to his stomach as he tried not to vomit it back up. I don’t know if he was worried about making me angry or just didn’t want to lose the nourishment. After a minute of this he sobbed some more before lifting himself to try again. I cleared my throat.

 

“Mark, why are you using your hands? I thought you were starving. Why don’t you get down in there with your face and show me exactly how hungry you are.”

 

He paused and looked up at me again, this time there was such genuine pain there that I almost laughed. His face was red and puffy, covered with his tears and my semen. I grinned and motioned with my hand for him to go on and he sobbed again before bending his head. His face got very close to the pool and he slowed to consider it. Finally, he opened his mouth and scooped some cum up before swallowing it down again. The coughing and retching started again and this time I did laugh at how pathetic he looked. This man was completely broken, blubbering and retching in a pool of semen. I got another wicked idea as Mark bent down to take another scoop in his mouth.

 

With speed, I grabbed him and pulled him away from it. He yelped. With my other hand I reached over and grabbed two pieces of tissue from a box right near the part of the tank his wife was in. I studied Mark’s expression as I brought the tissues down on the cum and wiped it up. He screamed up at me.

 

“No! No! Wait!”

 

I crumpled the semen soaked tissues right in front of his crying eyes and tossed the mess toward my garbage can. Mark wailed as the only food he’d had for almost a weak disappeared into the trash.

 

“I didn’t say you could have all of it.”

 

I grinned down and positioned him near my cock.

 

“Maybe if you’re a little more respectful I’ll make you some more dinner tomorrow. But that’s all you get for tonight. If I were you I’d start thinking about how your wife behaves and how you can best emulate that. Otherwise it’s back to starving.”

 

And back he went into the tank. He was screaming up at me but I stopped paying attention. I reached into the other side of the tank and picked his wife back up. She was awake again but a little woozy. I carried her to my bed and lay down, depositing her between my legs. Before long I felt a familiar lapping at my sack. I put my arms behind my head and sighed, content at the idea that before long Karen and Mark were both going to be begging for me to cum.