- Text Size +

My name is Jonas and I'm a 19 years old man. I have a 15 years old little sister who's name is Vanessa. I also have a mother who is 34 years old which means that she had gotten pregnant when she was just 15 years old. Our father died when I was only 6 years old.

It was a pretty normal Friday for me. I was driving my sister to her friend's house. Me and Vanessa weren't really that close to each other. Term to describe our relation would be closer to "Hate" than to "Love". There wasn't any good reasons for our hate for each other. She just became to be really bitchy to me when the puberty hit her. I couldn't take that sh*t for too long and started to pay back. Our relations after that haven't been that good. They've been bad or neutral but never positive. I've had some bad days in my life and it's sad that I haven't had my sister by my side when I would've needed her. At least I had my friends. They were the best friend you could ever imagine. At home, I had my mother even though she wasn't the same woman after my daddy died. My mom was at work, so the driving was up to me this time. 

Sitting in a car, with my sister, made me think about my life and about the ways I wanted to live my life. My friends were probably at the moment with their girlfriends while I was just driving my sister to her friend. I should do something with my life and I also should fix my relations with my sister before it gets too bad but what would it help. I have so many bitchy memories of her and fixing our relations wouldn't delete those memories. I've also spent the last few week just studying. The school shouldn't be my whole life or the center of it but it was. Keeping school as the center of my life still hasn't got me good grades. Actually I was like one of the worst students of my class. I have never been in a really big party because I've been forcing myself to concentrate on school. I should take part in a party. There were some good parties on the next week. The reason why I haven't partied isn't that I would get an invite to 'em. It's that I'm afraidOf other people. Really, afraid.

The car ride was pretty calm. She hadn't said anything other than reading directions from the map (We had no GPS) because we only had her friend's address and I have never driven her to her friends. I was kind waiting for her to say something bitchy but no, she was really peaceful. It was really weird that she hadn't said anything because a car would've been a perfect place for some bitching. It made me feel kind happy that I could enjoy this car trip.


"It's quiet. Can I turn on the radio," Vanessa asked me.
"Okay, sure," I answered her.


She turned on the radio. I wasn't really that into music so I let my sister choose the station. We didn't have the same kind of music taste and that's why I didn't like the music that was playing on the chosen station but it didn't bother me. At least there wasn't any bitching.

We finally arrived at the friend's house. Vanessa got out of the car and so did I because I had to pee.

"Why did you get out the car? I don't need help with walking idiot," She said to me.

"I just want to go pee. I'll just go pee on the other side of the road. I know that you need no help with walking. I'm not an idiot," I said to her. 

"It would be probably okay to my friend if you just visited the WC in their apartment," She said to me. I noticed how the tune in her speech had changed but I've gotten already used to that.

I felt like pointing out to her that I was a man who wouldn't need a WC to pee but then I felt like that I shouldn't try point out obvious stuff. My sister was just being nice to me for one time. I had nowhere to rush and plenty of time, so visiting the WC inside wouldn't take anything away from my day. Me and she started walking at her friend's door and knocked. The door was opened by a girl who was around the same age as my sister. She was really tall, like 170 centimeters (5.5 Feet) tall, just like my sister. She was still smaller than me because I was 183 centimeters (6.0 Feet). My sister and she hugged and she introduced me to her friend. Her name wasJulia and she seemed like a very nice girl. She wasn't a redhead like my sister. She was brunette and she was very sexy & hot looking. The size of her cup's probably were around C just like my sister's was. Julia's skin was a lot darker than my sister's.


My sister asked Julia if I could visit their WC quickly before I'd leave and Julia was just fine with it. We went inside and Vanessa went to Julia's room to wait forHer. Julia was taking me to the WC and I couldn't keep my eyes off from Julia's ass because it's so round and it looks ass that would belong to person who works to keepHer ass in shape. But Julia's ass wasn't still as big and good as my sister's unbelievably gigantic ass. It was like that it was so weird for a girl who is around the normal weight to have a such ass. While we were walking, me staring at her ass, she quickly turned around and said, "Oh yeah, there is something that I need and I can't reachIt. Would you help me get it?"


Before she started the sentence I quickly raised my eye sight to her beautiful eyes. I hope that she didn't notice what I had been looking at. After she had said her stuff, just to be safe, I said, "I've seen the rug, that you are on, somewhere before". Pointing out that was stupid because the height between her ass and the rug was pretty huge. She could probably easily tell that I wasn't looking at the rug because her ass wasn't transparent obviously. We stood there on the hallway in silence while staring at each other. Then she opened her mouth awkwardly to say "Okay, nice". Then I opened my mouth and said, "Yea Sure, I can help you with it". 

She turned and we finally started walking towards the bathroom. It didn't take long to arrive there. The room was really basic, just a normal room but the room wasJust higher than normal bathrooms were. She was pointing her finger at the cabinet that was above the sink's mirror and said, "There's some pills on top of the cabinet. They are pills that I need to take every Friday. My mother & father have put 'em there so my 6 years old little brother couldn't reach them and eat them.They hadn't remembered that they both would be at work this day".


That was so weird, really weird, at least to me. They could just put her pills inside the cabinet, not on top of it. Six years old kid couldn't even reach there so itWas really pointless put 'em so up. But hey, every family is different so I shouldn't be hurting my brains with this stuff. I started to do as she asked me to do.I walked to the front of the sink and started reaching my hand so I could get it. I tried as hard as I could but they were so high up that even a tall guy like me couldn't reach the pills. Julia noticed that even I was too short to reach 'em. "I think I might have an idea that could work," Julia said. I backed from the sinkAnd Julia got in front of the sink. Then she got into a "squat" position. It was like that she leaned her ass little bit downwards. I couldn't help myself and Istarted staring at the beautiful ass that was in the most beautiful position ever. She said, "Okay. Get under me and pick me up on yourShoulders. After that start lifting me".


I was just staring at her ass and not moving so she said, "Stop staring at my ass and come here already". I was really embarrassed now and my face got red.She wasn't watching at my direction. The mirror wasn't so that she could've seen my face from it so maybe she just said it as a joke. Or it could be just that sheGuessed that I was staring because any other straight guy would've done the same. I was still really embarrassed because what if she would tell Vanessa that I wasStaring at her ass. What would people think of me if they would know that I would be after girls of my little sister's age. It was really awkward because I had gottena little erection from her ass.

I did what she had told me and got under her. Now she was on top of my shoulders and I was lifting her with all the power that I got. It was really hard for me, even though Julia wasn't that heavy. She was around the normal weight for her age but I wasn't really that powerful. I really haven't like, never visited the gym otherThan the times when I was forced to thanks to school. My dad was weightlifter and now I could use those skills. My mom has told me that my fatherHad a big obsession to weightlifting even though he was still at a young age. My mother also has told me that my dad left his obsession when I was born so he couldspend more time with me. But my dad still wasn't the best dad you could wish for. Feels sad to say that about him because he's dead. My mother wasn't that good either.One time she told that she wouldn't have wanted to have me because I took her teenager years away from her. She was pressured by my dad to not do an abort and that'sone reason why I really do respect my dad. If he wouldn't pressured my mom to have me I wouldn't stand here in first place. Her words have lowered my amount of respecttowards her.

"Jonas, what are you waiting? Why you stopped? I'm sorry that I'm rushing you but I need those pills," she asked me.

I realized that I've been just thinking about how big of a loser I am and forgotten that I had a job to do. I don't know how long I have been just standing still. I put my hands around her legs that were on my shoulders and started to lift her. The feeling of her pussy behind my head felt really appealing to me. It made my boner get to the full erection size. I have to admit that this might be the first time I'm so close to a girl's pussy. It feels so weird to admit that closest that I have got to a girl is my friend sister who's just 15. It didn't took long for her to reach the pills and we finally got down. Lifting her wasn't so bad as I have thought.
She gets off from top of me and says, "Thank you really much. Your sister is probably wondering that how slow I am at showing people where the bathroom is. Anyway,you can do your business," she said. Then she continues, "By the way, I just want to say that your sister doesn't hate you. She would like to make the the relationsbetter but she's too shy to say anything so she's just being bitchy. Even if she doesn't admit it to you, she really cares about you".

Then She looks down and sees that I had an erection and says, "Oh. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Sorry if my actions were the cause forIt. I didn't mean to," as she closed the bathroom door. She didn't look angry but her face was pretty red. I hope that she doesn't tell my sister because I would hearOf it for the rest of my life. I was stupid, so stupid. I should've covered it but for a random reason I didn't. Julia seemed to be really bothered but I was just a normal straight guy and getting the erection from her pussy & ass was normal. 

Now I felt dumb because I had to pee but I had an erection. The erection was really hard and I didn't want to splatter pee all around and wanking wasn't an option soI decided just to let my erection take it's time to go down and think of my life. I wanted to be something great, something big. I was thinking how I could manageto be big. Then I realized that I should start my own business. When I was a kid, I wanted to create my own business. Now as an adult it could be possible. There isn'ta subject or a field where I would be good and would make a tons of money. Actually, I had a great idea. I would create a company that would be making computer programs. Creating antivirus programs would probably make me rich, maybe, I don't know, maybe I should take a look at those because I was pretty good withprogramming. I would like to drive an expensive car one day. I would like it to be red, black or white. Yeah, this is my plan. I'm gonna take a look at this stuffAnd create my own business.

I realized that now my erection had ended and now I could go peeing now finally. After peeing I'm ready to leave the house to sort out my plans about my future. Beforeleaving, I feel like saying thanks as a good manner to Julia for letting me use the bathroom. I wash my hands at the sink and leave the bathroom closing the door behind me. I'm just fearing that it would be awkward because of the bathroom episode.

I'm heading toward Julia's room and looking little bit around the house while wondering where the room is. Their house was really big and I didn't know whereWas Julia's room located. I hear their speech and it leads me to Julia's room. The door is open and they both are at the computer that is in the back of the room.They are sitting watching at each other and having a conversation about something. I'm standing in the doorway and say, "Thanks Julia for letting me use the bathroom.I will leave now". Their  conversation is so loud so they didn't seem to hear what I said. I knock on the door two times loudly and repeat, "Thanks for letting me usethe bathroom". Nobody seemed to hear what I said this time and I didn't feel like shouting so I decided to walk to them.

I get inside the room and start to walk to 'em to say thanks. I was planning that when I get there, I tap Julia's back to get her to notice me but when I had took fewsteps I got this really weird feeling. My view started to get  blurrier and I felt nausea. I started to get this dizzy feeling. I wanted to shout "Help" but I felt sosick that I couldn't open my mouth to say anything I wanted to. I was trying to balance myself but I couldn't. I was feeling to get this pressure inside my brains. Theworst thing was that the girls didn't seem notice anything that was going on. My view was starting to get really black on the borders and finally it was so blurry thatI couldn't see stuff correctly. Finally I collapsed on Julia's blanketless bed that was next to me. The view was so blurry that I could recognize even the movement. 
I heard Julia say, "Nice. Everything went as planned".

After that, I passed out.




 

Chapter End Notes:

Rating would be appreciated :)