- Text Size +
Summoning Girl

It was another boring day in Cityville. People were going about their business of the day as the town hummed with activity. For most, it was just a lazy Sunday and time to take a much needed break. But for one it was a very special Sunday.

Seemingly from nowhere, a huge foot crashed down at the edge of the city. The hum stopped as people turned and stared as more of the foot appeared. A long, slender leg came into view, as if moving through some unseen barrier and was followed by its owner. The massive woman-like thing towered above everything in the city, with only the biggest skyscrapers nearing her chest.

The giantess wasn't just huge, but curvy. Her breasts were massive and perky, their nipples growing harder as she looked down at the tiny city. Her hips were wide and powerful and six long black tentacles came from her back and waved about with minds of their own. She pushed her short black hair out of her eyes as she stared down at her new tiny playmates.

Screams and terror erupted from the city as the huge woman licked her lips. She moved forward, crushing a few abandoned cars, as she headed deeper into the city. Her tentacles spotted a few people on the roofs of various buildings and, quickly, snatched them up. The people screamed in terror before vanishing from sight, seemingly devoured by the strange appendages. The woman's foot left massive craters in the pavement as she strode toward one of the larger skyscrapers.

Most of those inside attempted to flee. The shacking and quakes from her steps quickly caused the elevators to malfunction, trapping many inside, while others tried to flee down the stairs. Some though stood transfixed as their doom moved toward them, unable to look away from the titan's enchanting beauty.

Arriving next to the skyscraper, the huge woman giggled as she looked at herself in the glass. She struck a few poses, exciting those inside who were watching, before moving closer and letting her breasts push into it. The glass caved rather quickly and her breasts pushed inside to fill the space. She smile happily as she felt a few tiny things moving along her breasts.

At the same time, she smiled at those who had gone to the roof and plucked most up. With her captives taken, she moved back and dropped the tiny people onto her huge breasts. Her tentacles moved up and dropped their own catches, apparently, not eaten, on them as well. The people were confused and unsure to be scared or not as the huge woman looked down at them with a big, loving, grin.

Suddenly, a massive hand, far larger than even the woman, appeared through the strange barrier. People watched in stunned silence as it moved over to the woman and pinched her waist. The woman huffed a bit, but didn't fight it as she cupped her breasts to keep her cargo safe. The hand withdrew back out, taking the woman with it. No sooner had both vanished did everyone find themselves very confused. None of them could remember what they were doing or why they had fled into buildings. The streets were fine... the buildings were fine, everything was normal for a lazy Sunday... Odd.

Outside the magic bubble, the tiny demon Lucy pouted up at her owner. The far larger witch gave her a knowing smile before rubbing her head. Despite herself, Lucy couldn't help but push into the petting.

"I know you wanted a few more, but if you take too many I won't be able to maintain the spell keeping them fooled. I'll make it up to you, I promise," the witch said as Lucy cheered up a bit.

Picking her up, the witch carried Lucy back to her doll-sized home and Lucy hopped down to add her new pets to her collection. Lucy picked them up one at a time, kissing and soothing each, before putting them in among her other pets. Her doll-sized home had a dollcity all its own where she keep the shrunk humans she enjoyed playing with. Soon enough the new occupants would find places to live. And then Lucy would play with them like she did everyone else, letting them please her while she took care of every worry they could ever have.

No sooner had Lucy finished did the witch pick her up again. She kissed Lucy on her cheek before nuzzling her and Lucy cooed in approval.

"Happy summoning day, Lucy. Let's make up for that small number of pets," the witch said before using her nose to split Lucy's legs. Lucy leaned back in eager readiness as the witch began to make this the best summoning day ever.