- Text Size +


My Little Kaiju


"Yes... yes... YES!" Trent yelled as his projections all showed positive results. His mutagin was finished, its computer trials complete. All that remained was to test it and that would be simple enough.

Standing on the desk near to Trent's computer was his first experiment. The small mousegirl bounced up and down in paralleled joy and clapped in giddy excitment. Trent smiled down at her and patted her head before finalizing his tests.

"That's right, Lexi, we've finally got the substance we need to take over the world!" Trent said as Lexi nuzzled into his hands. The mousegirl had been just a regular mouse till he had done some experiments on her. Now she was closer to a human than a mouse, with only her tail and mouse ears marking her out as not human. And her size, of course, being only a few inchs tall.

Moving his hand back to his task, Trent ejected the mutagin sample and placed it on his desk. He printed a few readouts to help make a few minor changes before heading to the other part of his work bench to get things prepared. Leaving Lexi alone with the mutagin didn't seem like a terrible idea, she was good about not getting into things. But this time Trent would regret it.

While Trent worked on some last minute changes, Lexi decided to help him now that they were almost done. The beaker with the mutagin in it was nearly the size of Lexi, but she was a good bit stronger than she looked. Lifiting the bottle, Lexi started over to put it where Trent could easily reach it without moving. She was eagerly thinking of the pets and praise she would get and not thinking of the space between the desk and work bench. Which made her foot slipping between them very, very bad.

With a cry of surprise, Lexi pitched forward, crashing through the glass beaker and causing the mutagin to splash all over her. Lexi groaned in pain before snapping upward. OH NO! She had ruined Trent's stuff and he was going to be so mad!

Trent, meanwhile, had whirled around at the sound of glass shattering. He was angry, at least at first, seeing the beaker broke, but it turned to fear when he noticed Lexi covered in the mutagin.

"LEXI!" Trent yelled, nearly grabbing her out of instinct. He checked himself, however, as he realized he would get the mutagin on himself as well. Instead, he grabbed a nearby beaker clap and used it to pluck the small mousegirl out of the mutagin. He sighed in annoyance as she drooped in depression and shook his head.

"Lexi... I'm not mad, I can make more, but you need to be careful with this stuff. It is highly reactive and I-" he paused as the clamp pushed against his fingers. Trent's eyes narrowed as he saw the clamp being pushed apart. Yet Lexi was not pushing against it... at least not purposely.

Trent's eyes widened as he realized what was happening. Lexi was growing, and rather quickly! Lexi looked at him in confusion as she glanced down. Her eyes widened as well as she came to the same conclusion. Her tiny form was surging outward in small spurts and she marveled at how good it felt. Trent tried to keep a grip on her, but the clamps snapped from the weight they were not meant to hold and Lexi flopped right back into the mutagin. Fuck!

Lexi groaned as she rubbed her swore bum from the fall. She had gotten even more of the stuff on her now and wondered if that was a bad thing. A sudden surge of growth answered her question. Lexi gasped as her spurts sent her surging outward. 2 feet, 3 feet, 5 feet, still she grew, her legs hanging off the desk and reaching the ground. Lexi stood up and was stunned to find herself almost at Trent's height. She looked at him, only a few inches taller than her and planted a big kiss on him. Another two spurts forced Trent to look up and her to look down to keep the kiss going. Lexi giggled as she found herself the taller one and Trent could only stare.

And yet the spurts keep coming as Trent watched his growing mouse girl moving closer to the ceiling. She eeped in surprise when he head plowed into it and she chuckled as she started to push into it. Lexi knelt down and raised an eyebrow at Trent as her swollen breasts began to hover over him. She moved him closer to let him feel them before they, and the rest of her, surged outward to meet him. Lexi giggled again as Trent was pinned by her breasts before feeling herself hit the ceiling again.

This time there was no going lower and Lexi started to worry a bit. The spurts were still coming and it was getting tighter and tighter inside the room. Trent moved into the space between Lexi's lap as he realized the inevitable conclusion of Lexi's continued growth. Lexi realized it too and decided to speed it along as she pushed. Wood began to splinter, crack, and then gave way as Lexi's still growing form pushed its way through the ceiling. Lexi grunted as she stood up and plowed through the house with ease. She rose up, up, and up into the air before findind herself looming over the remains of the Trent's home.

Quickly looking down, Lexi let out a relieved sigh to see Trent still unharmed. He had weathered the drestuction by staying under her and Lexi found him eresistable at his new tiny size. Trent had barely enough time to process the destruction of his home, the massive feet beside him, and the equally massive hand coming for him before Lexi snatched him up. She lifted him up to her face and Trent felt her spurts still going. She had to be over twenty feet tall and still going as she gave him a much larger kiss than before. Trent accepted it and let out a short laugh as he watched her grow still larger.

"Fuck... Lexi you are... you are huge!" Trent managed as Lexi blushed a bit. She looked around and seemed to get a bit nervous as people started to come out to stare at her. Trent, though, realized the implications of her still expanding size.

"And being this big, we dont't need another subject! We can takeover the world with just you!" Trent said as Lexi looked at him in shock. The shock turned to joy as she bounced up and down in eagerness, her jumps sending shockwaves rolling out. Trent laughed in triumph as police lights started to approach them. Lexi's seemingly unending growth had gotten her to well over thirty feet and Trent motioned to be put on her shoulder. Lexi, eagerly, placed him there before turning to the approaching police, hands on her still expanding hips.

The police screeched to a halt a few yards from Lexi's still growing feet and pulled their guns on the pair. The yelled for them to surrender and mad empty threats. Trent and Lexi giggled down at them.

"Lexi, get rid of them," Trent ordered and Lexi raised her foot. The police opened fire, but their bullets bounced off her skin like they were paper balls. Lexi brought her foot down and annihilated the closest car, sending police flying back from the impact. A massive crater in the shape of Lexi's foot appeared in the road and those police not injured or dead, fled in terror.

 Lexi giggled in enjoyment before moaned as a large spurt sent her surging upward far faster. Trent held on as she grew up, up, and up, her body seemingly exploding with power. The earth shook as her feet pushed outward, shoving aside cars and burying the few not quick enough to flee. Her tail swung back and forth, smashing apart entire buildings as it grew in size and power. Lexi's back arched as her hips exploded outward and her shadow loomed over entire city blocks.

Finally, with an earthshaking cry of release, Lexi's growth seemed to end. The tiny mousegirl was now a titanic 80ft monster, towering over everything around her. Lexi laughed in joy before looking down at her tiny passanger. Trent looked at her in worry, but Lexi gave him a quick kiss to reassure him. She pet him like he had used to do before motioning for him to speech. Trent regained his composure and smiled in victory.

"Lexi, crush anyone that doesn't surrunder to our will!" Trent ordered as Lexi turned a confident smile at the tiny world below. Neither noticed the fact that she was starting to grow again....