- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Based on the game Party hard which a certain someone started to play. You'll have to guess who

Emma grumbled as she turned to look at the clock. Again. Three in the damn morning... they had been at it for HOURS and the noise, yelling, and general bedlam had not slowed at all. Emma didn't have anything direly important in the morning, but she still enjoyed her sleep. And the damn party next door was making that sleep all but impossible.

She was about to turn over and try to bury her head into the pillow when a loud CRASH snapped her out of bed. She glanced out her window and saw two of the party-goers making a run for it after breaking a window on her car. Her custom made car, that cost her years of work to afford. Now ruined.

It had been a long time since Emma felt this urge rising in her. She had put that part of her past to bed and covered it as best she could. She had gone straight, found honest work and even had an office all her own. It hadn't been easy with her... stature, but she had managed it.  But seeing her work ruined... seeing the two fuckers flee back to the party, the party that was keeping her awake, the party was still raging, the party that only had people laughing at her misfortune.... The dam she had built up to keep back her urges in check was blasted apart by her rage. The screams, the blood, the death, the.... pleasure all came rushing back and Emma's face didn't contort into fury, but morphed into a calm almost tranquil mask. She had work to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma stepped out of her home and turned her eyes to the party. She'd thrown on an old T-shirt that barely fit along with some beat up shorts. The old house next door had been abandoned a few weeks ago and it hadn't been long before squatters took it over. They'd been of little interest until tonight when they decided to throw a party. Emma hadn't cared in the least, at first, but the party took an odd turn somewhere along the way. She didn't know how, or care really, but it had morphed into a massive party any frat would be jealous of. Emma's lack of care had ended there, but figured someone would say something, she and the Police had... strained relations at the best of times. But now that the craziness had spilled into HER life and messed up HER things the time for waiting was over. Now it was time for them to pay.

Heading toward the party, Emma ignored the stares and the slight decrease in noise. She was all too used to both happening, but still couldn't stop a slight smirk. It always did feel good to be awed so. But when she stood thirteen feet tall, and have a body to match such an impressive height, awe was something she always inspired. It was, also, why her house and car were so much larger than normal, and why a broken window was beyond acceptable.

Striding her way to the party, Emma noticed a barrel fire that had been started at somepoint. A few drunken idiots were circled around it and throwing random crap in. Emma's smirk turned to a glare as she shifted her strides. She slowed her pace as the closest idiot grabbed a bit of wood that was nearby. He was going to, drunkenly, toss it in when Emma "accidently" bumped him with her long, powerful leg. The bump was just enough to knock him off balance and the drunken asshole throw the wood, and himself, into the fire. Emma didn't slow her pace as the laughter and merryment turned to screams and horror. One down...

Moving to the entrance, Emma found a bouncer, where he had come from who knew, keeping the riff-raff out. His calm and in-control look faltered as Emma moved to the entrance and she looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. He started to mumble something that wasn't him opening the door so Emma "corrected" his sentence. It was very tempting to do that with a quick kick or just a squeeze of her hands, but it wasn't quite time for that. No, all she did was kneel down to show off her immense assests while giving him a sad look. That was all he needed to throw open the door and usher her in.

It was a bit of a tight fit, but Emma was used to such problems. She still damaged the door as her hips made it through, but that had been on purpose. As were the few injures she caused as she pushed into the packed house. The music was skull-splitting now and Emma had to fight not to smash the nearest speakers. The living room had been converted into a giant dance floor with a DJ blasting out his shit music. A door to the left lead into the kitchen while the one of the right was closed, but likely lead to the bedrooms. Emma took it all in and began to plan...

Heading toward the bedrooms, and causing still more "accidents" like bumping a fire extingusher with her arm, Emma headed toward the bedrooms. She noticed an obvious gang member next to the door, looking to be guarding it. Emma smiled as she headed toward him and it widened as he noticed her and tried to puff out his chest. She slid up to him and gave him a practiced look of longing before moving closer. He followed along and she waited till they were inches from each other. Before grabbing his neck and snapping it with ease. He had just enough time to look confused before he died, but Emma keep him standing and looking normal. She held him there a few minutes before letting him drop. To a curious onlooker, he'd look to have simply passed out from too long of a kiss, nor dead from a snapped neck. Perfect.

Peeking into the next room, Emma saw two groups of people talking over a bunch of suitcases. She recognized and underground deal when she saw one, she had run protection for a few, and also knew how... touchy such meetings could be. Looking over at the corpse, Emma smirked before grabbing him and tossing him in. She closed the door and smirked as the meeting erupted in shouts, curses, and then screams. The blasting music and other party noises made it impossible to hear for anyone not at the door, however.

With a full on gang war going on in that part of the house, Emma headed to the kitchen. She had to stop, however, as she felt a hand run over her thigh. She turned to see a drunken bastard going to town on her legs. Emma snatched him up and dragged him along as she headed for the kitchen. He started screaming about being laid and Emma had to fight not to crush him on the spot, but it wasn't time. She still had things to do...

Pulling the idiot with her into the kitchen, Emma found four people inside, a woman passed out, a couple about to fuck, and a guy eating some food. They all turned toward her with stunned and surprised faces, but the moment was ruined as the drunken asshole yelled about sex again. Sick of putting up with him, Emma tossed him at the couple and sent all three crashing into the bathroom door. All three were sent through it and crashed into a heap. The guy eating had enough time to look confused before Emma lunged forward and crushed him under her breasts. With him dead, she turned to the couple and the asshole. She plucked the asshole out of the mass of limbs before turning around. The couple started to get up when Emma rushed back into the bathroom, reare first. She keep going till she heard two pops and smiled as a familiar liquid ran down her legs.

The drunk was still so out of it he could only making worried noises. Emma rolled her eyes at him before looking at the nearby oven. She smiled before stuffing him into it, violently, and slamming the door closed. She turned it up to full before dragging the passed out woman over to it. She propped her up onto the door to make sure the drunk couldn't open it and smiled as it started to smoke. By the time she left, flames were starting to spark from it and the drunks wails were drowned out by the fucking music.

With both exits now taken care of, Emma headed back to the entrance. She detoured to the damage extingusher and smiled at how deformed it had become. Shifting into a more comfortable kneeling position, and not caring who got the in way, Emma grabbed it and turned toward the entrance. She bent its top just a little bit more before flinging it toward the damaged door. The results were brutal, and effective. The canister exploded in a shower of metal shards and foam. People screamed and gasped as a virtual IED went off in their midsts. The music, finally stopped as people tried to figure out what had happened.

Then the screams started again as someone noticed the growing fire spreading from the kitchen. And another as the gang members took their gunfight out of the bedrooms. Emma watched the madness unfold, watched as the party turned into a charnel house, and shifted to block the only exit from the horror. And as her calm mask fell away to reveal her fury at what had caused all this, more than a few people took their chances with the flames and guns... Those that didn't soon learned first hand what Emma had done before she had gone straight. And why she had been the best at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma yawned as she awakened after one hell of a good sleep. She glanced at her clock and frowned at how late it was. Well she had had a busy night. Leaning up, she looked out her window and smirked at the sight. Police, fire trucks, and ambulances were all around the burnt down house. A massive number of black bags were stacked up outside and more than a few of the EMTs looked crestfallen. Emma, however, was delighted with her handiwork. It had been too long.

As fun as it was to look at, she had to get going. There were more than a few things to take care of, alibies to make, blood to wash off. Ugh, she had forgotten how sticky blood got... Ehh, it was small price to pay for a rebirth of sorts. She had found herself a new hobby and eagerly looked forward to this biker party...