- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2
"Hey, Matt, do you mind if I sit in this spring for a little bit? I know you don't like feeling small, but I'd like to try being huge! And then we can make you big, too!" Ruby responded.

"Well, umm... fine. There's just one problem. I'm pretty sure that your bikini won't hold that much longer..."

"Oh... right... well, we're a couple! It's okay if we see each other naked!" Ruby replied.

"Umm... there is still the fact that other people could come in here..."

"Oh, right. Give me a moment..." Ruby said, and then walked over to the entrance. There happened to be a security guard nearby, and Ruby walked up to him.

"Hey, mister? Can you make sure that no one else comes in for a while? I was wanting to soak in the minerals a bit longer." Ruby asked.

"Yeah, sure thing. It's not like much people were using it anyways." said the security guard with a shrug.

Ruby nodded, and then headed back towards the spring.

"Hey, Ruby, can you stay in there a little bit less this time? If we spend the whole day letting you grow, I won't get a chance!" asked Matt.

"Oh, yeah... I'll stay in for 15 minutes then!"

So Ruby sat in the mineral spring, and started to feel uncomfortable as her bikini grew ever smaller on her expanding body. Soon enough, her bikini top snapped off her huge chest, releasing her boobs, which made them bounce around a little bit.

Ruby turned to Matt, who quickly turned red. They hadn't seen each other naked yet. Ruby's huge basketballs on her chest didn't sag, even though they were natural, and her nipples were hard. Ruby loved the feeling of not wearing anything on her top, and now her breasts felt so great due to the increased sensitivity in them.

Soon after, Ruby's bikini bottom snapped, leaving her uncovered down below. Soon enough, the 15 minutes were over and Ruby stepped out next to Matt. Matt's head didn't reach her chin anymore.

"Even though that was less time, I think you grew even more than before!" Matt said, astounded.

And he was right. Ruby was now 6'11", having grown 6 inches more.

"Wow! And this feels so great. I feel so big... and I haven't outgrown a bikini like that in some time! I wonder how big I could get with this!"

"Well, we don't want to make you too big. It would be difficult for us to do you-know-what if I'm at 6' and you're at 20 feet tall." Matt responded.

"Then we just grow you!"

"True, but still, it is a bit hard to live at twenty feey tall, wouldn't you think?"

"Maybe... hey, can I stay in for 30 more minutes? With how much the growth seems to be speeding up, I'll be pretty big!"

"Sure... just be sure to let me have a try soon!"

"Deal!" said Ruby, jumping back into the spring.

Ruby relaxed as the minerals coursed through her body, making her legs longer and giving her even more of an hourglass figure than she had before. Her breasts were becoming enormous, bigger than her head.

Soon the 30 minutes were up, and Ruby got out and stood next to Matt, towering over him. Ruby had grown by a whole lot this time - now standing at 8'11" (a whole two feet taller!), and Matt had to look up tosee his amazonian girlfriend's boobs!

"Oh my gosh! I'm huge now! And you seem so small!" Ruby said, picking up Matt and pushing him in between her enlarged breasts.

"Hey!" Matt said in protest, after which Ruby put him down.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Ruby apologized.

"It's fine, just please don't do that again. But now that you're so giant, how do you plan on getting back to our room? I'm sure that the typical hotel doesn't sell clothes for 9 feet tall girls..."

"We'll figure something out!" Ruby said.

What happens next?

Choices:
1. Matt gets his turn
2. Ruby has a growth spurt!
3. Kelly arrives
4. Something else